PDA

View Full Version : untitled bdsm wip

Jonny81
04-12-2016, 02:58 AM
Anyone have ideas on how to make these scenes really spark? I would like each to be their own chapters, the first three chapters in a story..

My eyes moved from the dark tinted window with its shaded view of New Haven’s waterfront to the 23 year old woman sitting across from me. Her long black hair hung over her left breast, her golden brown eyes shadowed behind a widow’s veil. She wore a black satin dress, sheer thigh high stockings, and three inch heels. She lifted her veil back and ran her tongue over a pair of soft red lips as our eyes locked.

Alena had come a long way from the underfed and abused little mouse Dad had found living on the streets of Moscow at the age of 16. He had brought her to America as his wife to be a nanny to his nine year old son after my mother died of cancer at the age of 36. She has been my mother, my sister, my teacher, and now she will be my lover.

“Ya loo-bhloo tyeh-byah fsyehm syehrt-sehm.” I love you with all my heart.

I responded, “Ya toh-zhay tee-BYAH lyoo-BLYOO,” I love you too.

“Ya nyee mah-goo zhit byehs tyeh-byah, Korol’” she reached out.

I took her hand and pulled her into my lap, wrapped her in my arms, and slowly slid my hands up and down her back.

She kissed me softly, “You are my prince, and I cannot live without you.”

I kissed her back and tasted her sweet watermelon flavored lipstick, “ Tye tah-kah-ya krah-shee-vahyah, kah-tyoh-nahk.”

She licked her lips and spoke slowly, ““My contract is signed… I am.. free.. but.. my heart.. belongs to you.”

"YA mechtayu o svoyem tele" I slid my hands over of her firm backside.

“And I have dreamed of you also, my prince,” she pressed her lips to mine and I opened to her sweet velvety tongue.

The white brick house on Cherry Circle was newly built and took up almost every bit of the two acres of land it sat on. The small bits of emerald green grass were freshly manicured and a paved circle drive led right up to the front door.

Our limo pulled up to the door and seconds later the passenger side rear door opened. Alena crawled out with me right behind her. The driver popped the trunk and placed our four suitcases on the concrete steps.

“Will that be all Mr. Daniels?”

“Yes, thank you David.” I pulled a $100 bill from my pocket and slipped it into his palm as we shook.

“I am sorry for your loss, Senior Daniels was a good man, he will be missed.”

“Take care David, enjoy your month off while I… claim my inheritance.” I put my arm around Alena’s waist.

“Enjoy your… inheritance then,” he chuckled and slid back into the driver’s seat.

I pulled Alena against me and kissed her again. The door of the house opened and a young maid, a 20 something redhead, collected our bags and carried them inside. I lifted Alena into my arms and followed the maid into the master bedroom.

The canopy bed was humongous with silk draped over it. The soft mattress swallowed her as I laid her down. Her hands went to my zipper. I rolled the satin fabric up her hips, her smooth stomach, her plump breasts, and over her head. My eyes took in the black sheer lace covering her legs, groin, and breasts and I licked my suddenly dry lips. She pulled my hard cock free.

“YA gotov k vam,” I am ready for you, she whispered softly as her hand pumped up and down my thick shaft.

“YA khochu, chtoby ty sosat' moy chlen,” I told her, I want you to suck my cock.

She smiled and slowly pulled me by the cock towards her mouth. Her tongue snaked out and slithered over the head, licking a bead of precum. She moaned and her lips slid over my mushroom. She sucked me into her mouth, her lips sliding over me one inch at a time until she had taken all seven inches of me. I felt the back of her throat, her soft lips, her velvety tongue and groaned as my fingers wrapped themselves with her hair.

I pulled gently and fucked her mouth. The sexy little moans and slurping sounds she made drove me crazy. She played with my balls as her mouth slurped and bobbed up and down the shaft. Her eyes looked up at mine as she gently scraped her teeth over the sensitive flesh. I trembled as it sent shock waves up and down my cock.

“YA khochu, chtoby vy glotat' moyu spermu,” I told her to swallow my cum and she moaned loudly and my pace quickened.

“YA poluchayu blizko,” I told her I was close a second before I erupted against her warm tongue.

She slurped and swallowed as her lips continued sliding over my cock. She sucked me through my first climax and held it in her mouth as it softened. She licked, sucked, kissed, and rolled it around with her tongue until I was hard again.

“I want you to teach me...American dirty talk now,” she said pulling her lips from my shaft.

“And I want my cock buried in your pussy,” I groaned as my hand went to her crotchless panties.

She moaned, “YA gotov k vam.”

My cock twitched in her hand as she guided me between her legs. She was indeed soaking wet as my cock pierced her for the first time since meeting her seven years ago. I buried myself to the hilt and leaned over her soft breasts to kiss her strawberry flavored lips.

“Wrap your legs around my shoulders,” I said against her lips.

Once she had done as I said I lifted up, drawing her butt off the bed. My cock slipped in another fraction and I felt the end of her. She moaned loudly and I swung my hips out, withdrawing from her tight pussy until just the head was left inside. Then I slammed back in.

“You are so tight, I don’t know how long I’ll last,” I told her.

“We have… all the time,” she smiled and bucked her pelvis into me.

She put her hands over my chest and I put mine around her throat, softly squeezing as I looked down into her eyes and my cock pounded into her. I was too far gone to go slow and fucked her like a madman. My cock pounded in and out making squishy sounds as she grew wetter and wetter.

“I want to fill you with my cum, I want your tummy growing with my child,” I told her.

“Yes, Korol’, give me your child,” she nearly cried as my cock exploded a second time.

My orgasm triggered hers and her tight pussy grew even tighter as it milked the seed from my balls. I slipped her legs down my back and laid over her, my cock buried deep as it squirmed and twitched inside of her. She kissed my lips and I sucked her tongue into my mouth.

An older woman cleared her throat, drawing our attention to the door we had left open.

“Forgive me, Mr. daniels, Ms. Daniels, but James Potter is at the door for Jonathan Wayne.”

“Tell him I will be there… when I finish,” I grunted.

I still can’t believe my father had named me after the Duke, but at least he didn’t name me Marion. James had been Dad’s attorney for almost thirty years and was no doubt here to tell me how much money I had, what I should do with it, and how much of it he wanted. We had buried Viktor Daniels not three hours ago and already the wolves descend.

“It is… okay, Korol’, go do business, I will wait your return,” Alena said against my lips.

I took my time and rinsed off in the shower before rummaging in the closet. My dad’s black Armani suit was a little tight in the chest, and short in the trousers. The dress shoes pinched my toes, and I needed a belt but looking in the mirror I realized how much like him that I looked. My cheekbones were more profound, I was forty years younger and in better shape than he had ever been but…

I dabbed some of Dad’s hair gel into my hands before combing my fingers through my short brown hair.

“Ty takoj krasivyj, you are so handsome, Korol’,” Alena slid her arms over my neck with one of Dad’s silk ties.

“I want to shock Mr. Potter, he needs to know that I’m in charge… will you help me do that?”

“Anything, Korol', I am your willing.. rab,” she smiled and tied the tie in a square.

“The word in english is slave, or servant. I prefer servant… slave sounds so…” I shook all over.

“Put on your bathrobe, the black silk one, and come with me.” I told her..

She gave me a grin before giving my tie a final tuck and strutting to her suitcase. She pulled out the robe and I held it up as she slid her arms into it. I folded the sides over her sexy body and tied the belt loosely, then pulled open the top so that it showed a large portion of her lace covered breasts. I stepped back and motioned with my hand for her to twirl. The robe barely covered her firm ass, which was just perfect.

“I am sorry for this, if I knew any other way…” I kissed her lips.

“Do not, Korol’, I serve you willingly and it is my pleasure to show my body to others.”

“Then I need you to- “ I couldn’t finish the thought.

“You want me to.. pleasure you, while you do business, I understand, you wish to make him... uncomfortable, so that you may gain the advantage.”

“Exactly, I grinned and slapped her ass.”

She followed a stepped behind as we entered the foyer. Mr. Potter was seated on a covered bench just inside the door. At my signal the housemistress led him into the office where I took a seat behind Dad’s large oak desk. Alena quickly took her place in the little hole underneath the desk and pulled me to her. She made sure everyone could hear my zipper come down.

“What is it you wish to speak to me about?” I said.

“Is that… necessary?” The elder gentleman asked.

“You interrupted us during our grief, would you rather wait another hour or two?” I shrugged.

“No,” he grumbled with his eyes glued to the open bottom of the desk where I knew he could plainly see Alena’s ass and hear the slurping sounds as she bobbed her head on my cock.

“As heir of Daneils International, you will inherit a one billion dollar estate, including six town houses, the mansion in New York City, and a trust fund worth $10 million. Your… stepmother will inherit this house, and a trust fund worth $200 thousand.” He stopped to adjust himself.

“Your father left specific instructions...”

“I want to give $200 million to cancer research and another $200 million to the hospital for a hospice ward. No one should have to die like that…” I took a breath as Alena’s tongue toyed with the head of my cock.

“The mansion and townhouses… I want them sold and I want all of Dad’s servants and employees over the age of fifty five to receive a retirement package of $100 thousand dollars; including yourself. The rest of the proceeds will be spread to homeless shelters throughout the east coast… The company itself will be taken over by a board of directors and its stock split among the employees.” His face turned a strange shade of purple, “Is there something wrong Mr. Potter?”

“Sir, you’re father- we- spent our entire lives building the company- to just.. give it away…”

“First, stop calling me Sir. I am forty years your junior, please call me by my name or you may call me Duke. Second, you were right, Dad left specific instructions. The money, the houses, and the company are mine to do with as I please. And it pleases me to give it to those who need it.”

He fumbled for words as Alena took the opportunity to sit on my cock with her ass rubbing against my stomach and her hand between her legs. It was clear that she was fucking me and rubbing herself, a look of pure ecstasy on her face in the mirror. It was hard even for me to focus on the goal at hand. Mr. Potter adjusted his prick again and I heard his breath catch as she moaned.

“As for your retirement, go someplace nice… perhaps Florida, I am sure you can find someone much younger who is qualified to handle my.. needs.” I groaned as she squeezed her legs together.

“I…” he licked his lips when she slid her left hand into her bra and pulled out her milky white breast with its rosy pink nipple.

“I think it’s time you leave now Mr. Potter,” I slid my hands over Alena’s stomach and pulled her robe open.

The old man jumped out of his seat and rushed out of the house. Alena burst out laughing as she ground against my cock. Her laughter caused her entire body to shake and I groaned as her pussy gripped my cock and I came.

We exited the office to find Abigail, the house mistress, waiting for us in a sexy little black cocktail dress with two cloth suitcases sitting next to her.

“Well played, Duke”

“Was it as good as my dad?” I tucked myself into my trousers.

“Even better, he never fucked me while the old coot was in the room,” the elder woman laughed.

“Did you hear…”

“Yes, I will happily await my retirement package on the beach.”

“Maybe the old coot is smarter than he looks and will join you there.” I grinned.

“Maybe, if not… I will find another to take his place.” She kissed each of my cheeks, kissed Alena on the lips, grabbed her suitcases, and headed out the front door.

“***

Jonny81
04-12-2016, 03:32 AM
bleh even I found another damn typo and the timer ran out while I was um... yeah sorry bought that.

Jonny81
04-12-2016, 04:17 AM
had a thought...maybe I should make the kid 18 instead of 16 so the inheritance sounds a bit more realistic. I mean what oil tycoon is going to leave a billion dollar estate to a hormonal sixteen year old....