PDA

View Full Version : drunk mother gets punished by son Ch.1

Jonny81
04-13-2016, 10:47 PM
Let me know what you guys n gals think.

We have been through a lot since my dad left us three years ago. Mom did her best but it seemed like everything slowly fell apart. The final straw was the last day of my Junior year, I had just turned 17, when the school board refused to renew Mom’s contract as an art teacher for the upcoming year. They called it a budget cut but the reality was everyone could see her falling apart.

I had been working through the summer just to keep groceries in the fridge and the utilities paid. Mom hit rock bottom and climbed into a bottle. I tried to hide them but she would simply walk to the store around the corner and buy another. Every morning she promised she would look for a job and every night I came home to find her passed out in the floor or on the sofa.

I wasn’t the only one seeing her stumbling around the neighborhood. My friends had begun talking, calling her a whore and telling everyone how she would suck their dicks for a dime. The more they talked, the angrier I got, until I eventually had to do something about it.

It was just after eleven when I came home from work to find Mom lying on the sofa in a long shirt and socks up to her knees. If not for the half a bottle of Grey Goose between her legs she would have made a lovely sight. Her milky white skin almost glowed in the soft light and her shoulder length black hair fanned out around her angelic face. Her B cup breasts rose and fell with every soft breath.

Without bothering to wake her, I went into the kitchen and pulled the coffee can off the fridge. I popped the top and turned it upside down. I gave it a shake, took a deep breath, and sat it back down. Then I opened the fridge before closing it again.

I went back to the living room and slid my arms underneath her. Her arms folded drunkenly around my neck. Her lips met my cheek before moving towards my lips. This time I let her kiss me and tasted the alcohol on her breath and tongue.

I carried her the short distance to the bathroom and sat her on the toilet before pulling the long shirt over her head, then I pulled off her socks. I turned around and filled the tub. It was just seconds later that she groaned and I heard her tinkling into the toilet. When the water was high enough I lifted her drunk ass off the toilet and dropped her into the icy cold water.

“What the hell?” she sputtered as her head came up.

“What would you do if you came home from working all day to put food on the table and caught ME drunk off my ass, passed out in the living room, the fridge empty, and not a penny left in the can?” I asked before dunking her head again.

“I.. .I’dddd… sssspank… your asssss… like a.. ttttwwwooo.. year old.” she shivered.

“But first you would make sure I was good and sober so that I’d remember right?” I said pushing her back under again.

“I… I... am… your… mother…”

“And I love you dearly, which is why I have to do this,” I sighed and pushed her under once more.

Once the drunken haze had left her eyes I lifted her from the water and carried her into the bedroom, where I placed her over the dresser just as she would have done me. To keep her from stumbling away I dug out two of my dad’s old silk ties and bound her wrists together with arms behind her back. The second I wrapped around her arms so she couldn’t untie herself.

Then I kicked her legs open before removing my belt. Holding it by the two ends I gave it a good snap, reached back and brought it down across both cheeks, leaving an angry red stripe across them. She screamed as the leather smacked against her.

“That won’t do,” I shook my head and reached back into the drawer with the ties.

I stuffed one into her mouth and wrapped it around before tying it off. Then I stood behind her again and lifted the belt a second time. Her muffled scream sounded an awful lot like a moan. I gave her another good swat on her milky white ass before rubbing my hand over the three marks.

“Do you know how many times I have had to mop up puke, piss, and shit just to feed you? How many shelves I have stocked, how many asses I’ve had to kiss, how many snide remarks I have had to listen to…. All so I could come home to find you drunk and passed out on my hard earned money.” The belt slapped across her ass again.

“Worse is having to carry your naked drunk ass to bed every night. Do you know how many times you have tried to shove your tongue down my throat? How many times you have grabbed my cock? I could have fucked you at any time I wanted to because you wouldn’t remember it in the morning.” I gave her three more swats with the belt.

“You are acting like a whore, so I’m just going to start treating you like one until something changes.” I rubbed her hot little ass again.

I let my hands drift down and found her pussy soaking wet. I pushed my fingers inside and lifted her onto her toes. I kicked her feet back apart and heard her groan as my fingers slid in and out.

I pumped my fingers, loving the squishy slurping sounds they made. I felt her clench up and withdrew my hand, leaving her right on the edge.

“Nu uh, not until I say you can cum.” I said giving her a swat with my hand.

“Whores don’t get to cum until given permission,” I said walking around to the front of the dresser.

I pulled the gag from her mouth and, before she could speak, replaced it with my thick six inch cock. “Now suck it.”

There was no resistance as she began sucking, licking, and nibbling on my cock as it slid in and out. I felt myself growing even harder.

“The next time you want a drink, you are going to remember this night,” I promised her as I lifted her by the hair and kissed her slobbery pink lips.

I walked back around her and, without giving any warning, shoved my hard cock into her drenched pussy. She whimpered as I stuffed her. I was too far gone to go slow, and she was still being punished, so I rutted into her like some wild beast, grabbed the tie around her arms and used it as a handle as I pounded against her bubble butt.

“Are you ready?” I asked with a grunt as I felt my release growing.

“Yesss” she moaned.

“Yes...what?”

“Yes, Master, I am ready” she groaned.

“Will I find you drunk and passed out again?” I asked pulling out of her.

“No, Master, you won’t find me passed out again,” she whimpered.

I drove back into her with one powerful thrust and exploded inside of her as her pussy milked me dry. I chuckled as I felt her orgasm hit.

“I told you; you were not supposed to cum. Now I have to punish you again...”

niteowluk2003
04-13-2016, 11:49 PM
thanks for sharing

comsmith22
06-23-2016, 09:21 PM
Not Bad... It's a good start or Lead in to another one of your Hot stories... Thanks for Posting...

Vishal
01-08-2019, 12:23 AM
[QUOTE=Jonny81;535332]Let me know what you guys n gals think.
haha this is nice but having sex with mom, I mean common ya