PDA

View Full Version : My little Japanese girl chapter 1.

niteowluk2003
04-22-2016, 01:15 AM
My little Japanese girl.

Copyright ©2016 Niteowluk2003.

Chapter One, I get my own little geisha girl.

The story I am about to relate happened a couple of years ago; well actually several years ago in fact; and came about through one of my submissive girls featured in my other stories. The Japanese girl in question was Sim Wan Lei or Sim for short; Eleanor from ‘Eleanor’s descent’ and other stories phoned me out of the blue one day and asked if I was able to help a friend of hers, but the way she said help left me in no doubt she meant as a dominant being helps a submissive one.

I of course replied I am always happy to help and as a result I made arrangements to meet Eleanor at her new address in order to be introduced to this friend. It turned out that the friend was Sim and she was four foot nine tall and would probably have had to be soaking wet fully clothed to weigh 11 stones. However she had a 36b bust with incredibly thick almost organ stops for nipples.

As Eleanor introduced me I should point out that she had not forgotten any of her own training for she was stood naked in what she learned to be the number one position of feet eighteen inches apart, heels turned inwards and knees slightly bent outwards exposing her freshly shaven cunt lips, the backs of her hands folded into the small of her back and her arms forming lower butterfly wings but thrusting her own 38 C breasts forward. Her head was tilted down with her eyes focussing on a point eighteen inches in front of her feet.

She spoke in a subdued tone as she told me, “Master, this is Sim Wan Lei who wishes to be trained to serve a good master and I immediately thought of you, the very best of fair masters!” Then she turned to Sim and continued, “If you choose to learn well and behave as is expected of a slut then you will have the richest of all experiences with this my most favourite of masters!”

She was told to choose carefully a safe word and once chosen she should stick by that word. Expectedly she chose an oriental word as her safe word and that word was geisha. I looked a Sim and told her that if I agreed to be her master then she would be my sex slave for the full period of my training of her and would be expected to do exactly as I demanded. I continued by telling her that her mind and body would belong to me until I said otherwise and further more if she was to use her safe word too often then I would cease to train her and would invoice her for my time that I would have wasted on trying to train a slut like her.

Whilst we were talking I had Eleanor stick four finger up her own cunt and told her to frig herself but not to cum without asking my permission. I could see Sim watching intently as we talked and she had answered my questions. Apparently she was to return to Japan in three years and marry a chosen husband but needed to be taught how to be properly submissive to her future husband who ever he may be. I learned that she did not need to be a virgin when she married like some other cultures require and if anything she should have to demonstrate certain sexual skills off to a good level. In effect she should be able to give decent head and take a cock down her throat as well as be able to enjoy anal and several sexual positions.

Now Eleanor’s breasts trembled and her upper thigh muscles twitched as Eleanor gasped, “Master, please may I cum?” I ignored her first pleas and continued to talk to Sim. Are you allowed in your race and creed to shave your cunts? I asked and was a little surprised to hear they could. Ok Sim I continued, Now is the time to remove all your clothes and let me see what we are working with, I demanded. Eleanor now getting more desperate for my permission and was visibly shaking in the thigh muscles, still I ignored her. Just as Sim removed her last item of clothing, Eleanor was fit to burst as she pitifully begged to be allowed to cum. I told Japanese Sim to put her hand over Eleanor’s hand and only then did I grant permission for Eleanor to cum. Eleanor groaned out her orgasm and Sim’s hand was soaked in Eleanor’s cunt juice as the red faced Eleanor finally calmed down. I Made Eleanor lick Sim’s hand clean whilst I inspected Sim’s body. The first thing I noticed was how hot her body felt even though it was not particularly warm in the room we were in.

Also I proved the rumour was correct about Japanese girl’s nipples; they were incredibly sensitive and by simply pinching Sim’s left nipple she began squirming. Lightly flicking her nipple with my finger had her taking deep breaths and trying not to react. I now placed my hand on Sim’s shoulder and demanded she do the same to Eleanor; with this completed I informed her that she was to do everything I did to her, but she had to do it to Eleanor.

I began by moving my hand slowly down the silky flesh of Sim’s back; caressing as I did so the tiny vertebrae bones of her spinal column. About five minutes later my hand had reached the small of her back and slipped easily on to the upper part of her pear shaped arse. Suddenly I pulled my hand away and then swatted a firm hand slap on to Sim’s right cheek; she jumped but she repeated the action on Eleanor’s arse and was surprised to hear Eleanor say, “thank you, mistress”.

Sim said nothing and my next slap was harder but again she said nothing and only repeated my action on Eleanor; Eleanor coughed and again said “Thank you, Mistress”. Suddenly it dawned on Sim and she spoke in very good English as she said, “thank you most merciful master for showing me the error of my ways!”

Now my hand rested over the divide in her pear shaped slightly deep pink arse; my index finger now probed for her sphincter muscle opening and by the expression on Eleanor’s face, Sim too was probing her anal opening. I sensed that Sim tensed up when my finger pushed against her own anal opening and warned her that if she continued to tense up I would use brute force to insert my finger and she would discover what pain was all about. Sensibly she relaxed and soon my finger was buried in her anus to the second knuckle. Slowly now I began to slide it in and out and judging by Sim’s arm movements she was doing the same to the hapless Eleanor.

Next I leaned forward and gently licked Sim’s left nipple, flicking much the same as had done earlier except this time it was my tongue making contact with the sensitive bud. Sure enough Sim leaned forward and began licking Eleanor’s left nipple. Suddenly Sim went rigid as my teeth closed around her nipple and she felt the delicious mixture of pleasure and pain. She lost herself in the moment and it showed because she bit a little too heavily on Eleanor’s nipple causing Eleanor to cry out in pain.

I informed Sim that that part of my examination of her body was over and she could no cease imitating my actions. I led Sim to the back of the settee and with Eleanor’s help turned her turtle so her head hung over the seat of the sofa and her legs were over the back of the sofa. Then as Sim tried to keep her position and avoid slipping down head first to the floor; Eleanor came around beside me and following the indication of my hand she bent her head between Sim’s spread legs and began to gently at first lick the slit of Sim’s cunt.

Those licks got longer and more forceful as she made Sim squirm as her tongue sought out and teased her clit. I mean while walked around in front of Sim and reach forward taking both her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. Twisting my hand brought little animalistic grunts from Sim and as Eleanor’s efforts doubled and began taking effect my twisting of her nipples coupled with pulling on them increased. Suddenly Eleanor pulled her head back as a fountain spray of Sim’s cunt juice and piss arced about six inches in the air and splattered against Eleanor’s chest. I remember thinking good job this sofa was leather and not suede.

I slapped Sim face gently but firmly and told her she was a useless cunt for she never asked my permission to cum and I would have to find some appropriate punishment for her actions. Sim red faced by her body’s betrayal apologised and said it would never happen again. I smiled as I said you god damn right it won’t or you can fuck off to Japan now and forget the whole training thing.

I decided that the appropriate punishment would be for Sim to watch Eleanor swallowing my cock up her cunt whilst she had to play forcefully with her own cunt and tits but must not cum. Eleanor’s face lit up like a beacon upon hearing this and quickly come round to stand in front of me asking in what position was she to accept my cock.

You’re a fucking horny bitch so it will be in the doggy position; she quickly dropped down on to all fours and turn around before backing in to the space in front of me. I crouched a little and told Eleanor to position my cock against the entrance to her cunt and at the same time told Sim to stay upside down but to start stroking her cunt. As my cock plunged into Eleanor’s cunt she began making little sounds like a dog yelping its pleasure of being rutted in its ‘in season’ state.

I kept my eyes on Sim’s hand and during this fucking of Eleanor I kept making sure Sim was applying enough pressure and pace to teasing her own clit. Eleanor did not help matters for Sim as she occasionally let out cutting remarks like “You will never earn the right to be fucked by my Master!” and “Yes you oriental slut, fuck your fanny with your fingers because you don’t deserve a cock yet!”

Soon Eleanor was begging to be allowed to cum again and to accept her master’s spunk deep inside her hot and horny cunt; whilst Sim was also breathing heavily begging to be allowed to bring herself to climax. My wicked sense of fair play kicked in and I allowed Eleanor to cum but not to take my spunk up her cunt and I denied Sim the right to climax instead as the tingle in my balls reach the point of no return I pulled my cock out of Eleanor’s cunt and just in time aimed at the inverted form of Sim. My first Spurt hitting her between the legs and the following spurts seemed to leave a trail down her body with the last two hitting Sim in the face. I then allowed Eleanor to clean my spunk up with her tongue having whispered out of Sim’s earshot that she should work her way up to Sim’s cunt and then take her orgasm in her mouth before transferring that cunt juice back into Sim’s own mouth.

Chapter two to follow.

comsmith22
06-07-2016, 07:33 PM
Nice... Looking forward to part 2 ... Thanks for posting...