PDA

View Full Version : My Little Japanese Girl 02

niteowluk2003
04-26-2016, 12:44 AM
My little Japanese girl 02.

Chapter 2. The second meeting.

After Eleanor had finished transferring Sim’s sweet cunt nectar from its source into Sim’s mouth and the total look of pleasant horror of Sim’s face. I announced that the evening was over and informed Eleanor that she should retire to her bedroom whilst I talked further with sim. It was clear to see in Eleanor’s eyes that she was disappointed but knew better than to complain, as she slowly left the room.

Once Sim and I were alone I gave her the instructions she was to follow to the letter; I began by telling her that she was not permitted to cum in the next seven days, but she was to shave her cunt twice each morning and twice each evening before retiring to bed. Before she began each action of shaving she was to tease her own cunt and nipples for at least ten minutes and had to apply the shaving foam with a badger’s hair shaving brush (as anyone wo has used one would tell you, they not only so soft but also had tendencies to tickle any sensitive areas they come into contact with). Furthermore she had to take here cunt to the edge of orgasm but not to cum between each shaving.

Next she was to purchase within the next two days one small, one medium, and one large butt plug plus two vibrators with the size and strength of her own choosing. Every evening as soon as she arrived home from work she was to oil her cunt and arse and work the oil well in again remembering that she was not allowed to cum. I then asked her for her mobile phone number and having checked it worked asked if there were any good times to call her during her work day.

Having thus found out that her lunch time was best and that she usually went to lunch at a little café on the high street; I told her to make sure that she carried in her handbag or shoulder bag the butt plugs and she should sit as near as possible to the door of the café. Finally I told her I expected 100% truth from her as I could tolerate failure but not lying. I completed her instructions by telling her to dress in the clothes she had come in tonight but not to replace her panties. Noting that her skirt had been more micro than mini I knew that panty-less would cause her more excitement as she walked home. I suddenly added that if she caught a bus she was to ride on the upper deck and take her time climbing the stairs plus she was to safely flash her cunt to at least three people before she got home.

I then explained my honour system was that I did not check up on my trainees but expected them to do as they are instructed or at least be honest enough to tell me if they failed and why. I also quickly pointed out that my punishments were sometimes self-administered and again she would be asked to explain how she had managed it and more importantly how she had felt during and after this process.

Finally I kissed her full on the mouth and probed her closed lips with my tongue; when she opened her mouth and allowed her tongue to come forth to meet mine; I sucked quite forcefully on her tongue which had the desired effect upon her as she seemed to shiver. With that I patted her on the backside and sent her off home, reminding her I would be in touch real soon. After Sim had left I quietly climbed the stairs and made my way into Eleanor’s bedroom.

As expected Eleanor was sat on a wickerwork chair facing the bedroom door with her feet and thighs the required eighteen inches apart; it was clear the earlier activities had affected her for there was a healthy gossamer shine to her soaking wet cunt. Just the Eleanor spoke; “Master, may I ask you some questions without fear of punishment!” I nodded my head rather than speak. “Sir, did I do right in referring Sim to you?” she began.

“Yes slut; you did right!” I stressed.

“Sir, now you are taking her under your wing so as to speak” she nervously paused as if fearful of the rest of the question, “Will it affect our relationship?” she finally blurted out.

“My dear, Eleanor, have I ever neglected you when dealing with any of my other trainees, like Geoff, Kate or even Sally?” I asked in earnest.

“Why no Master you have always treated me so fair but now I am old hat and she is new and exciting, don’t you think?” she tentatively questioned.

“Why, you jealous little slut! You have nothing to worry about at all because she may be younger than you but you know how I expect you to behave and are far less hassle to me!” I honestly countered.

Eleanor allowed herself a smile at this until she saw me scowl in her direction. Immediately the smile disappeared and her straight face looked comical under the circumstances. I ordered her to stand, and then ran my hand slowly up the inside of her right thigh stopping just short of touching her cunt lips. She felt hotter at that moment than she had all evening. I suddenly withdrew my hand and told her to fetch the blindfold. Many years ago Eleanor had at my suggestion made a latex band which she had hand sewn a faux fur eye cover inside it; the band had been small enough to fit snuggly on her head and the fur patch blocked out even the smallest amount of light.

Returning, Eleanor immediately put on the blindfold and assumed the number one position of her feet eighteen inches apart with her heels turned inwards, her knees turned outwards and the outside of her hands pressed into the small of her back. I took her hand and carefully led her round the room to disorientate her before standing her in the bay window of her bedroom and the placing the headphones over her ears I plugged them into a cd player and played whale sounds before adjusting the sound level until she could not hear my voice. Lifting the right ear piece I told her to assume position once again and replaced the headphones.

Now I turned the main bedroom light on and opened the curtains. This meant that the elderly guy who lived opposite Eleanor could see her in all her nude glory if he was in his front bedroom. I saw his curtain twitch which indicated he was in fact not only in that room but he was aware of Eleanor’s venerable position. Now I stepped to her left side and brought the first of six crashing smacks down across her arse. Immediately Eleanor spoke, “Thank you Master for correcting your wayward slut!”

Then I fetched Eleanor’s largest butt plug and holding it at eye level in front of me and Eleanor; clearly in view of the voyeur opposite. It must have been clear to him what this item was and where I was about to insert it on Eleanor. I placed it against her anal ring and began pressing forward; Eleanor knew this meant it was in her best interest to relax her sphincter muscle. Slowly the butt plug opened her anus up as the cone shaped object penetrated her rear end. With only half of it up her, Eleanor was already emitting little grunting sounds.

Once her anal ring swallowed the cone part and clamped around the thinner collar at the base, I walked around the other side of her and holding up the egg shaped vibra-pod so the old man across the road could see it I slowly pushed into Eleanor’s cunt. Now turning the vibrations up to maximum I left her standing there as I slipped out of the room and went downstairs. Eleanor deprived of sight and sound could have known I was gone but I slipped out the back door and managed to cross the road undetected by the neighbour.

The first he knew was when I knocked on his door and when he answered it I simply said, “Do you want a better view of what you were watching?” he must have recognised me for he said At first he tried to deny he had been upstairs watching Eleanor but eventually simply said “are you sure?”

I replied “If I wasn’t would I be knocking on your door knowing you had been upstairs watching from your darkened room!”

With that he grabbed his keys and followed me back across the road. Before we entered the house by the open backdoor I swore him to secrecy and made him promise not to pester Eleanor in any way or tonight would be a once in a lifetime occurrence.

He agreed and with that we entered the house; I told him of my idea and he chuckled as he agreed to participate. Once back in the bedroom with Eleanor; I nodded to the old man and he stepped forward and pinching Eleanor’s right nipple he allowed his other hand to trace a fine line down Eleanor’s stomach until his fingers found her cunt lips. Avoiding the thin wire of the vibra-pod protruding from her cunt, he slipped two fingers up inside her cunt beside the vibrating egg already in there. Eleanor groaned even louder, still believing it was me probing her intimate recesses.

With the next nod of my head the man (later I found out his name was George.) released Eleanor’s nipple and placed his free hand on her back and slowly slid it down towards her pert arse. Forcing his finger between her arse cheeks and finding its way to her anal ring; he then tried to press one finger into her arse but the butt plug prevented his entry. However the added pressure against the end of the butt plug was not lost on Eleanor for she began groaning for all she was worth but was not still at the point of begging for me to allow her to climax, but she must have been close to exploding what with the vibrations from the pod and two fingers up her cunt thrusting at the same alternate rate as a fat finger pressing against the plug in her anus.

She must have thought she was losing her mind as suddenly from out the blindness of her blindfold another pair of hands suddenly grabbed and pinched both her nipples. Only now did I speak aloud and told George to slide another of his fingers into her horny little arse by removing the butt plug sharply. Then he was told to fuck her in both holes with his fingers as I twisted and pulled on her already stretched nipples.

Before Eleanor had chance to ask who the second pair of hands belonged to; I told George to kneel in front of Eleanor and eat her cunt for all he was worth. This finally sent Eleanor over the edge as she frantically begged for me to allow her to cum. My one word answer must have been as much agony to her as the ecstasy she was feeling right now as I simply said “No”

Two minutes later after more pitiful pleading by Eleanor I finally said “Yes” and it was clear to see that she enjoyed her climax as she twisted and screwed her cunt into the eager licking mouth of George. Just as she began to settle down I whipped off her headphones and blindfold and she almost shrank back in horror as she saw for the first time her elderly neighbour from across the road licking his lips as he tried to collect the last remnants of her forceful orgasm.

I then told Eleanor that she had better suck his cock and repay the compliment he had just paid her by making her cum so hard. Knowing better than to argue with me she simply dropped to her knees and fumbled a little as she tried to open up the old man’s trousers to gain access to his meaty cock.

Soon like the slut I knew her to be she was slavering her saliva all over his cock and purposefully licking all up again as she slid her hand behind him and finding his anal ring she popped her finger into his anus. Suddenly the shock of being invaded in such a manner jolted the tingling in his balls to a crescendo and he shot wad after wad of thick white spunk all over Eleanor’s face and even manged to find its way into her mouth and hair. Slumping back a little the old man said “I just knew she would be a great cock sucker and now she has proved it. I hope I may be allowed to come over once in a while in your presence Master Ray and experience a little more of her sexual talents?”

I simply replied “you never Know!”

With that George left and Eleanor knowing better than to move stay in the kneeling position with George’s drying spunk congealing on her face. I then told Eleanor that George had given me his word that he would not pester her in anyway and now she should go and wash the spunk from her face; remove the vibra-pod and dress casually.

When she returned fresh and now fully clothed, I told her I would be in touch later but now I had to go make a couple of calls and would come back to see her soon to make sure George had kept his word. Two days later Eleanor woke to find a tremendous noise coming from outside her house and looking out from her bedroom window she discover George actively cutting back the overgrown bushes in her front garden and he was totally unaware of her watching him.

Eleanor smiled as she thought “I wonder what other trades I could get round, fixing up, the house after fucking around with the men to do it? Sort of Trade checking with benefit.“ She laughed to herself.

Five days after meeting Sim I called the number she had given me and was surprised when a man answered; I asked for Sim and I was asked who was I; my years of being a dominant master taught me not to panic as I simply replied I am one of her tutors! Quickly Sim came on the line and I arranged to meet her that night outside the local cinema but we were not going to watch a film; well not one of those they show at a standard cinema anyway!

Chapter three to follow.

comsmith22
06-07-2016, 07:37 PM
Really Nice... Thanks for The Share...