PDA

View Full Version : Reality check please

Jonny81
05-08-2016, 12:37 AM
so umm since I'm a guy I sort of needs a woman's perspective here. What I need to know is if what I have is moving too fast or if I should put more tension into it.

Lisa watched as the dull black numbers turned a bright orange glow one by one as the elevator climbed to the 6th floor of her apartment building. She was tired and sore after waking at 6:00am to spend twelve hours cleaning someone else’s apartment. She fixed her skirt and blouse and fluffed out her natural blonde shoulder length hair as the doors slid open, then let her feet carry her down a thin red carpet to apartment 604. Digging the keys from her hip pocket she heard a voice on the other side and a smile spread across her cheeks.

The door swung open as the key dangled from her hand and she was lifted up in a breast crushing bearhug and spun around till she leaned her head down and gave the 15 year old with short spiky hair a kiss on the lips. He held her a second longer as their lips pressed together before gently setting her back on her feet.

“How was work?” He stepped back to let her pass.

“Mr. Daniels is out of town and the Mrs. is in a fit, Crazy Cat woman got a new cat that kept sharpening its nails on my stockings, and Miles is shut in again. I’m hungry and need a soak and a massage,” she yawned.

“Well, I mopped the floors and did the laundry like you asked, I can order in for dinner while you soak in the tub, and I may not be a masseuse but I’m pretty good with my hands.”

She moaned, “That sounds wonderful Cayden.”

She patted his cheek and headed to the bathroom, leaving her blouse and skirt wherever they fell. She knew the effect her body had on men and her young son was no exception. She felt a little guilty manipulating him like that, but she had no doubt that he was even then collecting her dirty laundry for the wash, ordering a pizza, and preparing to give her a massage after her bath. He was the perfect man.

Lisa filled the large marble tub with water that was just hot enough to turn her pale skin a light red then reached into the cabinet for her scented salts and oils. Once the bath was ready she slid in with a moan and propped her head on the edge with a folded towel as the oily water splashed up over her breasts and neck. The heat and scent of wildflowers combined with her exhaustion to quickly lull her into a rem state.

It wasn’t long before her hands started roaming and she imaged someone else touching her. Some faceless man squeezing her breasts, massaging her nipples, trailing his fingers down her trim stomach and over her waxed mound. She moaned softly as a finger slipped between the moist lips of her pussy to stroke her clit. She fingered herself slowly as the images in her head gradually became clearer.

Lisa was on the edge of her orgasm when she heard Cayden’s voice.

“Dinner’s here,” he said from just behind her.

She groaned and subtly pulled her hands out of the water to pull herself up. Cayden held up her bathrobe and slipped it over her as she climbed out. She gave him a smile and patted his cheek.

“Thank you baby,” she said before walking down the short hall to the open area that was their kitchen, dinning, and living areas.

She had expected a pizza but the scent of roasted beef, potatoes, and carrots filled the apartment and made her mouth water. She found the glass dining table set for two with a bottle of wine resting in a bucket of ice. The centerpiece was a delicious looking sliced roast held in a silver serving dish and lined with vegetables and two crystal wine glasses.

“Where did this come from?” she slipped into the chair.

“You aren’t the only one with connections,” he grinned and pushed her to the table, “Jane in apartment 409 has a crush on me.”

Lisa wondered if it was time to tell him the truth about Jane in 409. She'd have to tell him eventually but she was afraid of losing him. Jane had threatened to take him from her once when he was little but Lisa had eventually proven herself a capable mother and the elder woman had backed off, but moved in right down stairs.

“You shouldn’t take advantage of an older woman’s libido Cayden,” she sighed.

“She isn’t that old, only 56 and doesn’t look a day over 47,” he shrugged.

“And hasn’t been laid in twenty years if what she says is true,” she told him.

“Not my fault if she offered to cook for us, besides, it’s no different than you house cleaning half naked to earn a few extra dollars.”

“How did you find out about that?” she frowned.

“Guys talk Mom, even shut ins like Miles,” he laughed.

“Well, I’m not fucking anyone if that’s what you're thinking. I like men looking at me, but I don’t let them touch me,” she told him.

“It wouldn’t bother me, you’re a sexy young woman and you deserve a little fun,” he shrugged and poured her wine.

“Besure you tell her thank you, this looks wonderful,” she filled her plate with a smile.

“I sort of promised her that I’d clean for her tomorrow after school,” he said as he took his place.

She nodded because that sounded like Jane alright. She wondered what the woman really had up her sleeve. No doubt the lovely meal was meant as some kind of peace offering, but what came next? She drank a glass of wine before even touching the food that almost melted in her mouth.

An entire bottle later she was letting Cayden walk her into her bedroom towards the queen size bed and black satin sheets. Her robe slipped off as she fell onto her stomach and a moment later she felt warm oil traveling down her spine followed by a gentle weight as he straddled her legs. Cayden’s nervous hands slowly slid up her spine as he smeared the oil in a circular motion just like she had taught him years ago.

“Don’t be afraid to touch a naked woman Cayden, put a little weight into it,” she said softly.

She felt the moment he gave in and moaned as a soft pressure built in her muscles. He glided up her back to rub at her neck and shoulders then back down before going up again. It felt so good that she didn’t stop him as she felt his hands slide over her firm buttcheeks.

“That’s it baby,” she moaned.

She felt herself relaxing and her eyes grew heavy as sleep took her.

Lisa woke the next morning to the sound of her alarm clock and stretched with a yawn before turning the annoying buzzer off and rolling out of bed. She felt better than she had in years as if she’d been asleep for days instead of just a few hours. The oily feeling up and down her back and front was a testament to her son’s love. She wondered just how many liberties he took with her and grinned as she imagined his nervous hands exploring her drunk body.

She went to the bathroom and turned on the shower before sitting on the toilet. The room filled with steam as she brushed her teeth before climbing under the spray and letting the hot water cascade down her back to mix with the warming oil as it washed away. A few minutes later she was drying herself off and pulling on a bodystocking when Cayden took her place in the shower.

“Goodmorning baby,” she reached for her black polyester skirt and blouse.

“Morning,” he responded with his head under the waterfall.

She buttoned her red blouse and tucked it into the mini skirt before she leaned over and gave him a kiss on the lips. “See you for dinner.”

She knew he was probably stroking his seven inch cock as she headed out the door and relished the feeling. She loved the effect she had on him. He was just so responsive to even the slightest flirtation. Even as a child he had always been that way. Of course back then it was just innocent play to tease and tickle him.

She took the stairs down to the 4th floor and knocked on Jane’s door. She hadn’t really expected anyone to answer at 6:45 in the morning but a moment later the door sprang open and Michelle Pfeiffer’s sexy evil twin stood on the other side in nothing but a black lace teddy.

“What do you plan on doing with my son?”

Jane sighed, opened the door, and stepped aside. Lisa followed her to a black leather sofa and perched her hips on the arm rest. Jane fell into a lazy boy across from her.

“My grandson is almost 16 years old and I barely know him, I had hoped that maybe you’d forgiven me by now. I know he's too old for a babysitter but a young man shouldn’t be alone all the time, and frankly I’m a little lonely myself.”

“I never told him who you were,” Lisa admitted.

“I know dear, and I can respect that, if you want. It would be nice to hear him call me Grandma but Jane will do just fine.”

“I’m just afraid, he is all that I have and I can’t lose him,” Lisa blinked back tears.

“Lisa, I never wanted to take him from you, I just wanted to share him with you. When Roger left, he didn’t just leave you, he left me too. Is it too much to ask that my grandson be allowed to visit me?”

“He thinks you have a crush on him,” Lisa giggled, “he’s still half afraid of women.”

“See, this is why you need me, I have experience turning shy little boys into men.” Jane gave her a devilish grin.

“And making mothers out of spoilt brats,” Lisa gave her a smile.

“I can’t take credit for that, you did most the work all on your own, I just gave you a nudge.”

“I’ll give you one day a week so long as he keeps his grades up and does his chores after school, but he needs to be home before 10:00 pm.”

“I’ll take Thursday,” Jane nodded.

“Maybe we could do something as a family sometime, until then it might be best if you were the hot older woman and not his grandmother. He seems to like the fantasy.”

“I can live with that, for now.”

“And thank you for dinner, it was delicious, I’ll make sure you get the dishes back,” Lisa said as she stood to leave.

“Keep them, a gift from me to you, something you can give Cayden someday.” Jane stood and walked her to the door, “is it too soon for you to give me a hug?”

Lisa wrapped her arms around the taller woman’s waist and felt Jane’s perky A cup breasts against her cheek. Jane folded her arms over Lisa’s back and gave a relieved sigh.

“If you hurt him, I will kill you,” Lisa told her.

“I would expect nothing less, but I’m not here to hurt you Lisa, I want my baby girl back,” Jane slid a finger under Lisa’s chin.

Lisa knew what was happening but was powerless to stop it. Jane’s emerald green eyes seemed to glow in the morning light as her strawberry pink lips parted with a breath. Lisa lifted to her tiptoes and closed the gap between them. She felt Jane’s soft moan as their lips pressed together. They held the kiss for several seconds before Lisa gave a sigh.

“Cayden is the only man who I’ve let touch me in fifteen years,” Lisa whispered.

“What about women?” Jane asked.

“Only my mother,” Lisa smiled and walked out the door.

davesmistress
05-08-2016, 11:38 AM
Maybe a bit more back story, before things move on, perhaps we find out first why she is so tired in the elevator. who is she? single mother?...whos the boy? a son?....where did they come from to get to where they are.

I prefer a story that takes me there but not in the first few paragraphs....if its just sex its a bit boring, but that is totally just me.

We have quite a few Authors that are not really active right now, but have awesome stories still here in the forum if you ever want to check them out...

BJ Cortland, Niteowluk2003 (is current) Whisky, Brigit Astar, Orchid Spray had some great stuff, Jessie19 and some other greats.

niteowluk2003
05-08-2016, 12:17 PM
I have to agree with Davesmistress that you need to fill I the background before launching into the sex, Many reader will switch off from a story if it is unbelievable and even worse if they are left wondering how a scene came about. Think of your story as a bus ride; you decide which bus and why, you then get to the bus stop and wait for the bus to arrive and finally the bus comes along. So if your story is the bus ride then you need to tell the reader why you are there, how you got there and only then how the journey develops from there.

Jonny81
05-08-2016, 01:05 PM
Thank you, I was thinking a long the same lines but I've seen so many stories that just skipped the how and why and went right the what that I wasn't sure anymore. I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes a full ride :)

Jonny81
05-08-2016, 02:42 PM
Lisa watched as the dull black numbers turned a bright orange glow one by one as the elevator climbed to the 6th floor of her apartment building. She was tired and sore after waking at 6:00am to spend twelve hours cleaning other people’s apartments. At least she wasn’t dancing all night for a crowd of drunk men and their groppy hands for what spare change they threw at her.

She still remembered those long nights though, and the things she did just for a few dollars. She never let them fuck her, but it had come close a time or two. Now all she had to do was clean up after them and half the time they weren’t even home. The few clients she worked for paid her a reasonable wage that paid the bills and kept clothes on her son’s ever growing back.

And she had a few that the building paid her to clean. She’d never tell but she would have done those for free. Like her brother in 305 who could hardly leave his apartment half the time because he was so afraid of strangers, or the old woman down on the first floor who couldn’t get out of bed without help. She checked on them as often as she could but once or twice a week didn’t seem like enough.

She fixed her skirt and blouse and fluffed out her natural blonde shoulder length hair as the doors slid open, then let her aching feet and short legs carry her down a thin red carpet to apartment 604.

Digging the keys from her hip pocket she heard a voice on the other side and a smile spread across her cheeks. The door swung open as the key dangled from her hand and she was lifted up in a breast crushing bearhug and spun around. She giggled and held her arms out before folding them over her son’s neck and giving him a loving kiss. Then she ruffled his short spiky brown hair.

He was so much like his father that sometimes she forgot he was her son and not her brother. He set her gently on her feet but held her against him a moment longer. She felt a hard bulge grow against her stomach and smiled to herself.

“How was work?” He asked.

“Mr. Daniels is out of town and the Mrs. is in a fit, Crazy Cat woman got a new cat that kept sharpening its nails on my stockings, and Miles is shut in again. I’m hungry and need a soak and a massage,” she yawned.

“Well,” he said stepping back so she could pass, “I finished my chores and did my homework. if you want I can order in for dinner while you soak in the tub, and I’m good with my hands.”

She patted his cheek, “That sounds wonderful Cayden.”

She felt a little guilty manipulating him like that, but they’d done this dance practically all of his life. She had no doubt that there wasn’t a single pair of dirty underwear in the apartment or a dirty dish to be found. She could see the floor sparkling beneath her feet and knew without looking that his bedroom was spotless. For that he deserved a little show.

She walked passed the faded old sofa sitting in front of a 39 inch television and a brass coffee table with a sparkling glass surface that matched their small round dining table tucked into the corner. They didn't have much but what they had was all theirs, most of it bought from clients or from garage sales.

Her skirt slid off as she rounded the sofa and unbuttoned her blouse before letting it fall off her back. She peeled off her ruined stockings and let her panties slide down her hips as she hopped towards the bathroom. Without looking she could feel Cayden's eyes following her every move. She knew the effect her body had on men and her young son was no exception.

It had always made her wet to have men look at her. She knew deep down that it was wrong to crave that same look in her own son’s eyes but she enjoyed it too much to give it up. It made her feel wanted and loved to have him look at her like a hungry beast and her the prey. And she knew he’d never do anything she didn’t ask him to do. He’d never take more than she offered.

Lisa filled the tub with water that was just hot enough to turn her pale skin a light red then reached into the cabinet for her scented salts and oils. Once the bath was ready she slid in with a moan and propped her head on the edge with a folded towel as the oily water splashed up over her breasts and neck. The heat and scent of wildflowers combined with her exhaustion to quickly lull her into a rem state.

It wasn’t long before her hands started roaming and she imaged someone else touching her. Some faceless person squeezing her breasts, massaging her nipples, trailing their fingers down her trim stomach and over her smooth mound. She moaned softly as a finger slipped between the moist lips of her pussy to stroke her clit. She fingered herself slowly as the images in her head gradually became clearer.

Lisa was on the edge of her orgasm when she heard Cayden’s voice.

She groaned and subtly pulled her hands out of the water to pull herself up. Cayden held up her bathrobe and slipped it over her as she climbed out. She gave him a smile and patted his cheek.

“Thank you baby,” she said before walking down the short hall to the open area that was their kitchen, dinning, and living space.

She had expected a pizza but the scent of roasted beef, potatoes, and carrots filled the apartment and made her mouth water. She found the glass dining table set for two with a bottle of wine resting in a bucket of ice. The centerpiece was a delicious looking sliced roast held in a silver serving dish lined with vegetables and two crystal wine glasses.

“You aren’t the only one with connections,” he grinned and pushed her to the table, “Jane in apartment 409 has a crush on me.”

Lisa wondered if it was time to tell him the truth about Jane in 409. She'd have to tell him eventually but she was afraid of losing him. Jane had threatened to take him from her once when he was little but Lisa had eventually proven herself a capable mother and the elder woman had backed off, but moved in right down stairs.

“She isn’t that old, only 56 and doesn’t look a day over 47,” he shrugged.

“And hasn’t been laid in ten years if what she says is true,” she told him.

“Not my fault if she offered to cook for us, besides, it’s no different than you house cleaning in your panties to earn a few extra dollars.”

“Guys talk Mom, even shut ins like Miles,” he laughed.

“Well, I’m not fucking anyone if that’s what you're thinking. I like men looking at me, but I don’t let anyone else touch me,” she told him.

She needed to have a serious talk with her brother, once he got back on his medication.

“It wouldn’t bother me, you’re a sexy young woman and you deserve a little fun,” he shrugged and poured her wine.

She smiled at the compliment and knew he meant it. There wasn’t a jealous bone in his body. She thought he might even enjoy the idea of her fucking other men then coming home to tease him. She looked at the food and her stomach grumbled.

“Besure you tell her thank you, this looks wonderful,” she filled her plate.

“I sort of promised her that I’d clean for her tomorrow after school,” he said as he took his place.

She nodded because that sounded like Cayden alright, but she wondered what the woman really had up her sleeve. No doubt the lovely meal was meant as some kind of peace offering, but what came next? She drank a glass of wine before even touching the food that almost melted in her mouth. Over dinner she couldn’t help thinking about the mother she hadn’t spoken too in ten years, even after she moved into the same building.

An entire bottle later she was letting Cayden walk her into her bedroom towards the queen size bed and black satin sheets. Her robe slipped off as she fell onto her stomach and a moment later she felt warm oil traveling down her spine followed by a gentle weight as he straddled her legs. Cayden’s nervous hands slowly slid up her spine as he smeared the oil in a circular motion just like she had taught him years ago.

“Don’t be afraid to touch a naked woman Cayden, put a little weight into it,” she said softly.

She felt the moment he relaxed and moaned as a soft pressure built in her muscles. He glided up her back to rub at her neck and shoulders then back down before going up again. It felt so good that she didn’t stop him as she felt his hands slide over and between her firm buttcheeks.

She felt herself relaxing under his gentle hands and her eyes grew heavy as sleep took her.

Lisa woke the next morning to the sound of her alarm clock and stretched with a yawn before turning the annoying buzzer off and rolling out of bed. She felt better than she had in years, as if she’d been asleep for days instead of just a few hours. The oily feeling up and down her back and front was a testament to her son’s love. She wondered just how long he had spent massaging her as she imagined his hands exploring her drunk body.

She went to the bathroom and turned on the shower before sitting on the toilet. The room filled with steam as she brushed her teeth before climbing under the spray and letting the hot water cascade down her back to mix with the warming oil as it washed away. A few minutes later she dried herself off and was pulling on a bodystocking when Cayden’s fingers took hold of her zipper and pulled it up her back.

“Goodmorning baby,” she reached for her black polyester skirt and red blouse.

“Goodmorning,” he responded with a kiss before taking her place in the shower.

She buttoned her blouse and tucked it into the mini skirt before she leaned over and gave him another kiss. “See you for dinner, be home by 10:00”

She knew he was probably stroking his seven inch cock as she headed out the door and relished the feeling. She loved the effect she had on him. He was just so responsive to even the slightest flirtation. Even as a child he had always been that way. Of course back then it was just innocent play to tease and tickle him.

She took the stairs down to the 4th floor and knocked on Jane’s door. She hadn’t really expected anyone to answer at 6:30 in the morning but a moment later the door sprang open and Michelle Pfeiffer’s sexy evil twin stood on the other side in a pair of black slacks and a white chefs’ coat.

Jane sighed, opened the door, and stepped aside. Lisa followed her to a black leather sofa and perched her hips on the arm rest. Jane fell into a lazy boy across from her.

“My grandson is almost 16 years old and I barely know him, I had hoped that maybe you’d forgiven me by now. I know he's too old for a babysitter but a young man shouldn’t be alone all the time, and frankly I’m a little lonely myself.”

“I know dear, and I can respect that, if you want. It would be nice to hear him call me Grandma again but Jane will do just fine.”

“I’m just afraid, he is all that I have and I can’t lose him,” Lisa blinked back tears.

“Lisa, I never wanted to take him from you, I just wanted to share him with you. When Miles got sick, he didn’t just leave you, he left me too. Is it too much to ask that my grandson be allowed to visit me?”

“He thinks you have a crush on him,” Lisa giggled, “he’s still half afraid of women.”

“See, this is why you need me, I have experience turning shy little boys into men.” Jane gave her a devilish grin.

“And making mothers out of spoilt brats,” Lisa gave her a smile.

“I can’t take credit for that, you did most the work all on your own, I just gave you a nudge.”

“I’ll give you one day a week, for now, so long as he keeps his grades up and does his chores after school, but he needs to be home before 10:00 pm.”

“I’ll take Thursday,” Jane nodded.

That made sense considering it was Thursday.

“Maybe we could do something as a family sometime, until then it might be best if you were the hot older woman and not his grandmother, he seems to like the fantasy.”

“I can live with that, for now.”

“And thank you for dinner, it was delicious, I’ll make sure you get the dishes back,” Lisa said as she stood to leave.

“Keep them, a gift from mother to daughter, something you can give Cayden someday.” Jane stood and walked her to the door, “is it too soon for you to give me a hug?”

Lisa wrapped her arms around the taller woman’s waist and felt Jane’s perky breasts against her cheek. Jane folded her arms over Lisa’s back and they both gave a relieved sigh. It felt good to hug her mother after so long but the nasty things they had said before still lingered in the back of her mind.

“If you hurt him, I will kill you,” Lisa told her.

“I would expect nothing less, but I’m not here to hurt you, or him Lisa, I want my baby girl back,” Jane slid a finger under Lisa’s chin.

Lisa knew what was happening but was powerless to stop it. She wanted, needed it as much as Jane did. Jane’s emerald green eyes seemed to glow in the morning light as her strawberry pink lips parted with a breath. Lisa lifted to her tiptoes and closed the gap between them. She felt Jane’s soft moan as their lips pressed together. A few seconds felt like an eternity as she felt the past ten years slowly fade. She wanted to say so many things but could never get the words to come out. She tried to pour everything she felt into the kiss before they broke apart.

“Cayden is the only man I’ve let touch me in ten years,” Lisa whispered.

“What about women?” Jane asked.

davesmistress
05-08-2016, 04:31 PM
Better as we get to know the character

Yeah we do have alot that are just hit and go, but if you notice the stories with detail have alot more views and usually comments and followers.

Jonny81
05-09-2016, 12:46 PM
Lisa watched as the dull black numbers turned a bright orange glow one by one as the elevator climbed to the 6th floor of her apartment building. She was tired and sore after waking at 6:00 am to spend thirteen hours scrubbing floors and doing other people’s laundry. At least she wasn’t dancing all night for a crowd of drunk men and their groppy hands for what spare change they threw at her, or standing on some street corner flashing her pussy to every passing car.

The private clients she worked for now paid her a reasonable wage for cleaning their home from top to bottom that paid the bills and kept clothes on her son’s ever growing back. She still remembered those long nights though, and the things she did just for a few dollars.

She untucked her candy apple red polyester blouse and let it hang open, straightened the black mini skirt around her hips, peeled off her ruined stockings, snapped a 34C black lace bra over her breasts, and let down her natural blonde shoulder length hair. She looked at her reflection in the metal doors just as they slid open, dressed as she was she looked like Shakira. She pushed the three tier rubbermaid cart loaded with cleaning supplies into the hall and let her aching feet and short legs carry her down a thin red carpet to apartment 604.

Digging the key from her pocket she heard a voice on the other side and a smile spread across her cheeks. The door swung open as the key dangled from her finger on a pink hoop that said Mommy and she was lifted up in a breast crushing bearhug and spun around. She laughed and held her arms out as her blouse flew behind her like a cape before folding them over her son’s neck and giving him a long kiss on the mouth. Then she ruffled his short spiky brown hair.

Cayden was so much like his father that sometimes she forgot he was her son and not the stepbrother she hadn’t seen since the night she pulled him into her bed. She gave birth in a motel room on the east end of town nine months later and it was almost five years before her mother bothered to track her down.

Cayden set her gently on her feet but held her against him a moment longer as he towered over her. He was only a few months from turning 16 and stood at 5 feet 10 inches and 175 pounds in a pair of sexy black lounge pants with some rather nice muscles. Compared to her measly 5 feet 2 inches and 110lbs he was a giant, a big sexy giant.

“How was school baby?” she slid her arms around his waist and gave his abs a rub.

“Same as any other day, I hate it, it’s boring and they never teach anything I didn’t already know,” he grumbled.

Of course he was bored, he read through all of his textbooks within a week and did his homework before it was even assigned. He always made straight A’s and she couldn’t remember a single failing grade on any of his report cards. But all those brains came with a curse, he was constantly bored and getting himself into trouble. Half his teachers thought he had ADHD. Lisa tried to tell them exactly how to keep his attention but no one wanted her opinion. Luckily, his P.E. teacher suggested he spend time in the gym each morning to work off some of that extra energy.

She felt a hard bulge grow against her stomach and her nipples hardened. He sure has grown since he started working out, she thought.

“How was work?” He asked.

“Mrs. Daniels is out of town and the Mr. is in a fit, Crazy Cat woman got a new cat that kept sharpening its nails on my stockings, and 305 is shut in again. The toilet was backed up in 206 and 208 had a really wierd hair day. I’m hungry, thirsty, need a soak, and a full body massage,” she yawned, “then a nap.”

He stepped back to let her inside, “I can order in for dinner while you soak in the tub, and I’m good with my hands, I can probably get hold of a bottle of wine if you want.”

She felt her eyes light up at his offer and kissed him, “That sounds wonderful baby.”

Lisa felt a little guilty manipulating her son like that, but it was just so easy.

The stainless steel washer and dryer were both running and she had no doubt that there wasn’t a single pair of dirty underwear in the apartment. There wasn’t a dirty dish or take out box anywhere either. The floors sparkled beneath her feet, the old leather sofa looked new again, as did the glass table set. Cayden’s Xbox 360 and collection of games were all tucked away underneath the 39 inch flat screen. The blinds were dust free, and the rugs vacuumed. She knew without looking that his bedroom was spotless, and hers probably would be too.

He had done all of his chores, and then some. He really was the perfect man. Lisa thought he deserved a little reward for all his hard work and gave him a little show. She kicked her shoes off at the door, her blouse slid off her shoulders as she danced through the living area, and her skirt slid down to the floor a step later. She unclasped her bra and shook it down her arms then let the black satin thong dance down her legs as she kicked it into the kitchen. She stretched out her arms and fluffed up her hair as she glanced over her shoulder with a naughty grin before skipping off into the bathroom.

It had alwaysexcited Lisa to have men look at her. She knew deep down that it was wrong to crave that look in her son’s eyes but she enjoyed it too much to give it up. It made her feel wanted and loved to have him look at her like a hungry beast and her the prey. And she trusted him, which was more than she could say for herself. She knew he’d never do anything to hurt her. He’d never ask for more than she offered, and would never abandon her either.

Lisa filled the tub with water that was just hot enough to turn her pale skin a light red, then reached into the cabinet for her scented salts and oils. Once the bath was ready she slid in with a moan and propped her head on the edge with a folded towel as the oily water splashed up over her breasts and neck. The heat and scent of wildflowers combined with her exhaustion quickly lulled her into a rem state.

It wasn’t long before her hands started roaming and she imaged someone else touching her. Some faceless person squeezing her breasts, massaging her nipples, trailing their fingers down her trim stomach and over her smooth mound. She moaned softly as a finger slipped between the moist lips of her pussy to stroke her clit. She fingered herself slowly as the images in her head gradually became clearer.

Lisa was on the edge of orgasm when she heard Cayden’s voice.

She groaned and subtly pulled her hands out of the water to pull herself up. Cayden held her short black robe and slipped it over her as she climbed out. She gave him a smile and patted his cheek.

“Thank you baby,” she tied the sash around her waist before walking down the short hall to the open area that was their kitchen, dinning, and living space.

She had expected a pizza but the scent of roasted beef, potatoes, and carrots filled the apartment and made her mouth water. She found the glass dining table set for two with a bottle of wine resting in a bucket of ice. The centerpiece was a delicious looking sliced roast held in a silver serving dish lined with vegetables and a full set of crystal wine glasses.

Lisa wondered if it was time to tell him the truth about Jane in 409. Jane had tracked her down at a strip club where she used to dance and threatened to take him from her. She was tired of lying to herself though. Jane had been right ten years ago and what she said had forced Lisa into growing up. If not for her mother calling her out and forcing her to look at how she had been living, there’s no telling how things might have ended up. She had cleaned up her act, found a real place for her and Cayden to live, and used the skills her mother taught her to support them. Instead of saying his mother was a stripper or a prostitute, Cayden could tell his friends that she was a housekeeper; a much more respected profession.

“She isn’t that old, only 56 and she’s hot,” he shrugged.

“And hasn’t been laid in ten years if what she says is true,” she told him.

“Not my fault if she offered to cook for us, besides, it’s no different than you house cleaning in a thong to earn a few extra dollars.”

“Guys talk Mom,” he laughed.

She needed to have a serious talk with 305 then.

“Well, I’m not fucking anyone if that’s what you're thinking. I like being looked at, but I don’t let anyone else touch me,” she told him.

She smiled at the compliment and knew he meant it. There wasn’t a jealous bone in his body. She thought he might even enjoy the idea of her fucking other men then coming home to tease him.

“Just so you know, I haven’t been laid in 10 years either,” she grinned then looked at the food and her stomach grumbled.

She filled her plate,“Besure you tell her thank you, this looks wonderful.”

“I promised her that I’d clean for her tomorrow, since its Saturday,” he took his place beside her.

She nodded because that sounded like Cayden alright, and it explained all the extra cleaning he did, but she wondered what Jane really had up her sleeve. No doubt the lovely meal was meant as some kind of peace offering, but what came next? She drank a glass of wine before even touching the food that almost melted in her mouth. All through dinner she couldn’t help thinking about the mother she hadn’t spoken to in ten years.

An entire bottle later she was letting Cayden walk her into her bedroom towards the queen size bed and black satin sheets. Her robe slipped off as she fell onto her stomach and a moment later she felt warm oil traveling down her spine followed by a gentle weight as he straddled her legs. Cayden’s hands slowly slid up her spine.

“Don’t be afraid to touch a naked woman Cayden,” she said softly.

She felt the moment he relaxed and moaned as a soft pressure built in her muscles. He glided up her back to rub at her neck and shoulders then back down before going up again. It felt so good that she didn’t stop him when she felt his hands slide over and between her firm buttcheeks.

She felt herself relaxing under his gentle hands and her eyes grew heavy as sleep took her.

Lisa woke the next morning to the sound of her alarm clock and stretched with a yawn before she turned the annoying buzzer off and rolled out of bed. She felt better than she had in years, as if she’d been asleep for days instead of just a few hours. The oily feeling up and down her back and front was a testament to her son’s love. She wondered how long he had spent massaging her and imagined his hands exploring her drunk body.

She went to the bathroom and turned on the shower before sitting on the toilet. The room filled with steam as she brushed her teeth before climbing under the spray and letting the hot water cascade down her back to mix with the warming oil as it washed away. A few minutes later she dried herself off and was pulling on a black mesh bodystocking when Cayden’s fingers took hold of her zipper and pulled it up her back.

“Goodmorning baby,” she reached for her freshly washed black polyester skirt and a white blouse.

“Goodmorning,” he kissed her lips before taking her place in the shower.

She turned her head just in time to catch him pulling off his pants. She had known he’d be impressive but she’d never imagined he would look like he had a zucchini strapped to his groin with two kiwi fruit dangling off it. She bit back a moan as she felt her juices flow.

She buttoned her blouse and tucked it into the mini skirt before she leaned over and gave him another kiss. “See you for dinner, be home by 9:00”

She knew he was probably stroking his impressive cock as she headed out the door and relished the feeling it gave her. She loved the effect she had on him. He was just so responsive to even the slightest flirtation. Even as a child he had always been that way. Of course back then it was just innocent play to tease and tickle him.

She took the stairs down to the 4th floor and knocked on 409 and a moment later Michelle Pfeiffer’s sexy evil twin stood on the other side in a knee length black pencil skirt that hugged her firm hips and a navy blue dress shirt that showed just a hint of the B cups underneath.

“My grandson is almost 16 years old and I barely know him, I had hoped that maybe you’d forgiven me. I know he's too old for a babysitter but a young man shouldn’t be alone all the time, and frankly I’m a little lonely myself.”

“I know dear, and I can respect that, if you want. It would be nice to hear him call me Grandma but Jane will do just fine.”

She watched as something resembling hope filled Jane’s eyes.

“Lisa, all that I have ever wanted was for the three of us to be a family. I’m sorry that I called you a whore, I’m sorry that I blamed you for getting pregnant at 16, and I’m sorry that I crawled into a bottle when you needed me, but we have both changed since then, don’t I deserve a second chance?”

“Mom,” Lisa shook her head, “everything you said was true, I did seduce Jake but I was trying to stop him from leaving, I did it for you, for both of us. And when you threw me out, I didn’t know what else to do, so I did the one thing that I did know how to do, but if I hadn’t done those things, then I wouldn’t be who I am today, and I may not be perfect, but I’m here and I’m trying.”

“I know baby, your life has made you stronger than I ever was, and I’m proud of you, I was always proud of you, proud and jealous at the same time.”

“Cayden thinks you have a crush on him,” Lisa giggled, “he’s still half afraid of women.”

“I can work with that.” Jane gave her a devilish grin.

“Let’s start small then, he can come over today and we’ll go from there.”

Jane smiled and nodded.

“Maybe we could do something as a family sometime, but until then it might be best if you were the sexy older woman and not his grandmother, he seems to like the fantasy.”

“I can live with that,” Jane gave her another naughty grin.

“Keep them, something you can give Cayden someday.” Jane stood and walked her to the door, “is it too soon for you to give me a hug?”

Lisa wrapped her arms around the taller woman’s waist and felt Jane’s perky breasts against her cheek. She felt the damn break as the first tear slid down her cheek. Jane folded her arms over Lisa’s back and they both gave a relieved sigh. It felt good to hug her mother after so long but...

“If you hurt him, I will kill you.”

“I would expect nothing less, but I’m not here to hurt you, or him, I want my family back,” Jane slid a finger under Lisa’s chin.

Jane’s emerald green eyes seemed to glow in the morning light as her strawberry pink lips parted with a breath. Lisa knew what was happening but was powerless against it. She wanted, needed it as much as Jane did. She lifted to her tiptoes and closed the gap between them and felt Jane’s soft moan as their lips pressed together.

Lisa slid her silky tongue through Jane’s parted lips and felt her respond. A few seconds felt like an eternity as they felt the past ten years slowly fade. Each of them tried to pour all of the mixed up and confused emotions and unspoken words into the kiss before they broke apart.

Jane swallowed, “What about women?”

Jonny81
05-09-2016, 08:50 PM
Here is a revision of the scene between Lisa and Jane. Let me know if its too much /not enough.

Lisa took the stairs down to the 4th floor and rang the bell for 409. A few moments later Michelle Pfeiffer’s sexy evil twin stood on the other side with her natural blonde hair dyed a rich honey brown and cut just off the shoulders. Lisa always thought her mother beautiful and sexy. She answered the door wearing a teal lace and black satin nightgown that showed her perky B cups before gliding down her toned stomach with a lace skirt that ended just beneath the curve of her butt and her pale olive skin shimmered in the morning light.

Jane sighed and stepped aside. Lisa followed her to a black leather sofa and perched her hips on the armrest. Jane fell into a matching recliner across from her and neither spoke for several seconds as they looked each other up and down.

“My grandson is almost 16 years old , my daughter is a woman now, and I barely know either of you. You at least have him, I've been alone ten years Lisa. Is it too much to ask that I be allowed to spend time with my family?”

“I never told him who you are.”

“I know , and I respect that. It would be nice to hear him call me Grandma but Jane will do just fine.”

“He is all that I have and I can’t lose him,” Lisa blinked back tears.

Lisa watched as something resembling hope filled Jane’s eyes and softened her voice.

“Lisa, all that I ever wanted was for the three of us to be a family. I’m sorry for so many things that I can't even begin to list them, but we have both changed since then. Don’t I deserve a second chance, don’t we deserve a second chance?”

“Mom,” Lisa shook her head to clear it, “everything you said was true, I did seduce Jake, but I was afraid if he left he'd never come back, I did it for both of us. When he left, I hated him so much for breaking your heart. When I found out I was pregnant, I didn't know what to do, so I ran and did the only thing I knew how, but if I hadn’t done those things, then I wouldn’t be who I am today, and I may not be perfect, but I’m here and I’m trying.”

“I know baby girl, your life has made you stronger than I ever was, and I’m proud of you, I was always proud of you, proud and jealous at the same time. I think I got so angry because I wanted to be like you, I wanted to be brave and do the things that I've always fantasised about but never had the courage.”

Jane was jealous of her? All of her life Lisa had wished she could be more like her mother. Was it possible that just maybe they were more alike than Lisa had considered?

“Let’s start small, Cayden can spend today with you and we’ll go from there.”

Jane smiled and nodded.

“Thank you for dinner, it was delicious, I’ll make sure you get the dishes back,” Lisa said as she stood to leave.

“Keep them, something you can give Cayden someday.” Jane stood and walked her to the door, “is it too soon for you to give me a hug?”

Lisa didn’t need to think about that as she wrapped her arms around the taller woman’s waist and felt Jane’s perky breasts against her cheek. She felt the damn break as the first tear slid down her cheek. Jane folded her arms over Lisa’s back and they both gave a relieved sigh. It felt good to hug her mother after so long.

“I love him so much Mom.”

“It is the curse of all mothers that they fall in love with their children,” Jane slid a finger under Lisa’s chin.

Jane’s emerald green eyes seemed to glow as her strawberry pink lips parted with a breath. Lisa knew what was happening but was powerless against it. She wanted, needed it as much as Jane did. She lifted to the tips of her toes and closed the gap between them. Both women gave a soft moan as their lips pressed together.

Lisa slid her silky tongue through Jane’s parted lips and felt her respond with a desperate hunger. A few seconds felt like an eternity as they felt the past slowly fade. Each of them tried to pour a lifetime of mixed up emotions and unspoken words into a single kiss.

Jane swallowed, “What about women?”