PDA

View Full Version : Kathy Cheats – Son's Friend Pt 1

Rammy
05-08-2016, 11:37 AM
Our son John is about to have his 18th birthday and Kathy wants to have a big party for him, I agree to it but tell her that she will have to do most of the work herself as i will be out of town the two weeks prior to it. She said no problem, she was sure that Tina, our daughter would help out and she needed to she was sure a couple of John's friends would help out as well.

I called home on Monday night before the party, Tina answered the phone.

“Hi sweety, hows things going, you and Mom getting everything done for your brothers party Saturday?” I asked

“Yep, we have most the stuff done, most of it put away in your office, Aunt Sue is picking up the cake Saturday on her way over, Johnny and me are going out for brunch and to a ball game Saturday afternoon, my present for him, and to get him away from the house. Tim and Don are coming over before noon to help Mom decorate the house and yard” Tina said

“ Good, it looks like I you have everything under control, is your Mom there?” I asked

“No, she went over to Judy's to visit” Tina responded

“Can you tell her then that I'm sorry buy I will be late getting home Saturday, most likely after 10:00 , my damn boss scheduled my last meeting for noon on Saturday and he knew I want to be home Friday night for my son's birthday Saturday.” I said

“OK Dad, that's to bad you will miss the barbecue and cake but I'm sure the real party will be just getting into hi high gear by then. Got to go, sally's here, we're going out, Bye Dad”, Tina hung up

Friday noon i had a client cancel on me so I called the one I was to meet tomorrow to see if we could meet today so I could get home, after a little sweet talk and telling about my son's birthday he agreed to meet today. It was late when we finished so i decided to stay there for the night and go home in the morning. I was on the road by seven, five hour drive if all went well.

I pulled in the driveway just after noon, the drive was empty then I saw Tim's car pulled up beside the garage, almost out of sight. I went inside and put my bags in the bedroom, changed into some more casual clothes and went to the kitchen, “Kathy, you home?” as I entered, no response. I got a beer out and figured they must be out back getting stuff done, reaching the back door I was stopped dead in my tracks by what I saw.

Tim was up on a ladder trying to hang decorations, I think, Kathy had her hand on his crotch, rubbing him, “Tim, you have grown up so well”, she was saying, “I have been watching you, you have turned in to a hot young man”.

What was she doing, was she at it again, cheating on me, I thought that night last year was the only time, was i wrong. I wanted to go running out and confront her in the act, but I just stood there, watching.

Tim's face turned a little red, “Mrs. Reid, what are you doing?”

Kathy licked her lips, “What do you think I'm doing, I've seen the way you look at me when your over here”, she said. She was at his crotch with both hands now, “ I've seen you shifting your chair when I cross the room, trying to hide this from me, well not today”

“Mrs Reid, I don't think we should be doing this, your my best friend Mom, some one might see, Don should be here soon, leave me alone”, Tim said.

“No one is coming, John and Tina are at the ball game, Joe said he will not be here till late, the others were told to be here for five”, Kathy was undoing his pants, “ And I sent Don to get my sister and the cake, they won't be here till at least four”.

Kathy was pulling his pants down, his hard cock bounced out, he was not any longer then me, but a lot thicker. “Oh look what you have for me” Kathy said. She placed a hand around his cock and opened her mouth, she just got his head in and then removed it, “Holy Shit, your big”, she went at him again this time getting a little more in her mouth.

I had the perfect vantage point, they were sideways to me, I could feel my self starting to get hard. I placed a hand down my sweat pants to rub myself.

She was now getting about have way down, her fingers around the base, Kathy's head now bobbing back and forth, she was pulling at his balls. Tim leaned back against the ladder moaning as my wife sucked him. His head was rolling around, he was enjoying this, I don't know if he had been sucked before, most likely, but not likely like this, Kathy was really great at giving head.

Tim looked down at my wife, his cock buried in her mouth, she was holding him deep, “Holy Shit, suck it, suck my cock” , Tim said

Kathy pulled off him and begin jerking him hard, “Give it to me, give me your hot spunk, I want it”, she took his ball into her mouth. Tim's body tensed.

“Oh Fuck”, Tim yelled, “I'm cumming, OH Shit, I'm cumming”

Kathy move up to his cock, sucking at, his body was quivering, then I saw it, cum was dripping out of Kathy's mouth. I could just make out her swallowing his load, Jesus, that was hot, she always did like cum. I was still jerking off from watching them, but seeing her swallow his cum I cum making my pants all wet.

I rush to our room to change, when I get back Tim is off the ladder and has Kathy's top off sucking on her tits. Kathy is holding his head, moving him from one nipple to the other. She lowers one hand to her crotch, rubbing herself through her thin shorts. I notice Tim's cock is hard again already, time to stop this, for now.

I step back to the hall and yell real loud, “ Anyone home?'. I walk back towards the back door, “Anyone here?”

It takes a moment before I hear anything, “ Out here in the yard”, Kathy responds.

I walk out the door to catch Kathy pulling her top down over her shorts.
“Your home, early too”, Kathy said, looking at me with sort of a strange look on her face. Did she wonder if she had caught or had she just got her top back on just in time.

“Ya, I got my last meeting moved to late yesterday and left early this morning for home, house and yard look great, where’s all you help?”, I asked.

Just then from behind the shed came Tim, his face dropped when he saw it was me, “Oh, Hi Mr Reid, just finishing up, got to go home now and get ready for the party”, he said. He ran around the house and was in his car before I could say anything back.

Kathy looked at me before speaking, “Everything’s ready, Don went to get my sister and the cake, they should be here shortly after four, I told the guests to be here for five and Johnny and Tina should be shortly before six”.

I walked over to her, “ I missed you”, leaning forward to kiss her, she darted around me.

“Sorry Honey, I'm way to stinky, I need a shower real bad and then get myself ready”, Kathy said as she went in the house. Stink, my ass, she was afraid I smell or taste the cum on her.

I waited about ten minutes before going in the house. I got to the bathroom door, it was open a crack, it did this if you shut the door to quick, it would bounce and not latch shut. I peaked in the crack, Kathy was in front of the counter, nude, one foot up on top of it, fingering her pussy.

I watched the show she was putting on. Her fingers were inside her, fucking her cunt, “Oh, Tim, fuck me, fuck my mature pussy”, She had switched hands and was now sucking her wet fingers, moist with her own juices. Her body tensed and her juices flowed down her fingers and on to the floor. Man was this ever hot to watch, I was rock hard and needed some relief.

Kathy got in the shower, I gave her a couple of minutes then went in the bathroom, “Can I join you, I need to clean up as well?” I asked.

“Well OK, we haven't showered together in a while, it might be fun”' She responded.

I striped and joined her, she was facing the water, I moved in close behind her, my ereck cock pushed against her ass, my arms around her rubbing her tits. She took a hand and placed my cock next to her pussy, rubbing it over her clit,

“Joe, fuck me, fuck me here in the shower, I need it bad”, Kathy said

I turned us both around and pushed her over, her hands were one the end of the tub, I shoved into her, she yelled. I was pounding her hard and fast, her head nearly going in to the wall, she was screaming, “That's it, Fuck Me, Fuck Me Hard”.

I thrust in to her couple of more times, then pulled her in tight and shot a load inside her. After a few minutes I slipped out and Kathy stood up, “I need that, I missed you”, she said. We rinsed off and got out. We had just finished dressing when we heard a car pull up. Must be Don with Sue and the cake.

With in a while everyone was there waiting fot the birthday boy, i tried a couple of times to start a conversation with Joe, but each time he took off, did he know I had see them or was just so embarrassed himself that he couldn't be near me. Soon the birthday boy was there and then the party really started. John was surprised by what we had done, gave his thanks and told all to party hard.

About mid-night I told Kathy that between the drinking and the long day I was off to bed, she said she was OK with that but wanted to party a little longer herself, I told her fine and went off to bed, well not really, I had only two drinks all night, I was playing it up a little so i could sneak away and watch to see if anything else went on with my wife and Tim.

Sure enough the older guest at the party had went home shortly after and Sue retired to our guest room. The kids were all partying hard yet, then I saw Kathy talking to Tim. She headed for the house when John noticed her, “Hey Mom, you going to wimp out like Dad ?”

“No, Honey were out of punch, I'm going to make more” Kathy said.

“Need help Mom?”, Tina asked.

Before she could answer Tim answered, “Its OK Tina, I'll help your Mom”, and walked towards the house.

I left the bedroom window where I had been and headed for the Dinning room, I was sure I could hide there somewhere and see if anything took place. By the time I got there Kathy was at sink trying to rinse out the punch bowl. Tim had her pined to the counter, his hands under her top playing with her tits.

“Time to finish what you started earlier, Mrs. Reid” Tim said. Kathy dropped the bowl in the sink. I could tell she was getting hot.

“Not now Tim, my husbands upstairs and my kids are outside, they could catch us”, Kathy said.

Tim dropped his hands, I thought that was it. He pulled his shorts down enough to let his cock free, pulled up Kathy's skirt and rubbed between her legs, “I don't want to wait, I want to fuck you now”, Tim said. He pulled her panties off and tossed them, they landed inches from me.

He took his cock and placer at her pussy, “Wet already, you want me don't you”, Tim said before entering her, Kathy just shook her head yes. Tim was rough right from the first, pounding her hard, she had a hand over her mouth so as not let anyone hear her. I picked up the panties at my feet, they were not wet, they were soaked with her juices. I smelt them then licked the fresh juices from them, I looked back to the kitchen, Tim now had Kathy by the hair with one hand pulling her up to him, the other hand rubbing her clit as he fucked her.

“Oh Fuck, Fuck ME”, Karen yelled. I was sure the kids would hear her but I guess the music drowned her out.

“You want me to cum inside you or on you ass” Tim asked, “Well slut what is it, tell me quick”.

“Inside me, Fuck Me, fill me up, I want you to cum in my cunt, OH FUCK, I'm Cumming”, Kathy yelled.

Tim plunged in her once more, “There it is Bitch, take my seed”.

I could just see some cum dripping down her leg before he pulled out. Tim pulled up his shorts and left. Kathy fell to the floor from exhaustion. She took her finger and wiped at her pussy, bringing it to her mouth and licking the juices from them, “Mmm”, she said.

I was pissed off with her letting him take her so easily, but so turned on I wanted to rush in there and taste their mixed juices with her and fuck her moist, freshly used pussy myself. She got up and looked in my direction, damn, she's looking for her panties I thought, which I still had up to my nose, I dropped them and took off to our bedroom.

I get our room and hide by the window again. I see Tim talking with John like nothing took place. “Where's Mom?”, John asked.

Tim laughs, “Oh, she had go clean up. We were making more punch and I spilled some juice on her, she'll be out soon.”

I heard to back door slam, Kathy is in the yard with a fresh bowl of punch, she's got on one of her long sweater dress that had been hanging in the bathroom.

“Here you kids go, have fun, I have to go bed now, I'm beat”, Kathy said as she put the punch on the table.

I jump into bed and make like I'm asleep. I hear her enter the room, she gets into bed and laid down with our backs to each other. I can feel her moving a little, then moaning, is she rubbing herself. I listen carefully, her moans increase and I can feel the bed moving a little. After a few minutes I decide to roll over, I let my arm fall over her. Yes she was bush fingering her self, I could tell by where her arm was, she stopped, we both went to sleep.

I was up early the next morning, everyone else was still sleeping. I went the bathroom and while there I noticed Kathy's top she had on last night in the hamper. I pulled it out, she had rolled it up ti to a ball before placing it in there, inside was her skirt and panties. There was a big wet spot on the skirt yet, I brought it up to nose, her scent still strong as it hadn't dried yet, I took a deep whiff. The smell of sex was still strong, I closed my eyes and I could so them together.

My cock came to life, I stated to jerk myself, the smell and the image in my head of Tim fucking my wife was making my hot. I could hear my wife telling him No, then yelling at him to fuck her. I could fell myself close to cumming, I wrapped to skirt around my cock and shot off in it in the same place their juices were.

I placed it back like I found it and sat on the toilet. What was wrong with me, did I not satisfy her any-longer that she was looking else where for pleasure. Should I pissed at her for cheating. But then what about the fact it made my so damn hot watching her getting fucked by someone else. Jesus what a place to be in, I had better think about this more before doing any thing about it.

estwst
05-27-2016, 12:17 AM
very hot thanks

comsmith22
06-06-2016, 01:30 PM
Hot... really Hot ... Looking Forward to What and or with Whom she Cums next...keep up the good work ... Thanks for Posting...

Rammy
06-11-2016, 12:44 PM
Pt 2 just posted