PDA

View Full Version : Christmas and Mom pt 1

Jonny81
05-17-2016, 09:41 AM
**This is part one of a rewrite I'm working on. I could use some experienced feedback. The story is about a young alpha male and the journey he takes to become a proper Dom. There may be some scenes that are a bit off but if I get too far off the mark, let me know. **

I was 16 when I finally stood up to my step dad. He was just one of many men she’d brought home to bully us around since my father left when I was three. That day I had come home from school to find Mom curled in the kitchen floor with a new black eye and three broken ribs as the bastard stood over her screaming about her burning a piece of toast. The past just boiled over and I was consumed with a rage.

I weighed a good 250 pounds back then and I’d been lifting weights for two years. Not to mention I was still pumped up from football practice. Tackling him to the floor wasn’t hard and once my fist connected with his jaw everything seemed to fade into the background. All I could feel was the anger and rage boiling inside of me as I swung again and again.

I hadn’t known Mom was holding a phone clenched in her hand. When the cops came they dragged me in cuffs and my stepdad was loaded into an ambulance. I was charged with aggravated assault but one look at the pictures Mom showed the judge and the charges were dropped. They signed divorce papers right there in the courtroom.

Everything started falling apart from there. We moved out of town and into a tiny little one bedroom house with rented furniture. Mom had to get a new car and a new job. I had to repeat my sophomore year in a new school. Worse than all that though, I felt like I had somehow lost my mother too.

I ran the 2 miles home after 4th period, like I had since school started, and found Mom sitting in the kitchen floor with nothing but a long t shirt and a thong on surrounded by empty beer bottles smoking a Marlboro 100. The entire house looked like a hurricane had struck it.

“Mom, you should be at work,” I walked slowly towards her.

“Budget cuts,” she burped and took a drag off her cigarette.

That made her third job in six months. Things were not looking good for either of us. I groaned and slid into the floor beside her. She clumsily tucked the cigarette between my lips and reached for her beer.

“What are we going to do Mom?” I puffed.

“Don’t know bout you, but I’m gettin drunk,” she took a big swig.

I traded the cigarette for the beer and finished it off, “looks like you’re already drunk.”

“Nother 12 pack in the fridge,” she waved her arm and her hand landed on my crotch.

I moved her hand to the floor before leaning over and opening the fridge. From where I was I could plainly see that other than an old pizza box from 4 days ago, a 12 pack was all we had. I pulled out another beer and popped the top.

“What are we having for supper?” I took a big drink.

“Budweiser,” she giggled and hiccupped before trading me for the beer again.

I looked up at the coffee can on top the fridge. I was almost afraid to look inside but knew I had to. I took a puff then slid the cigarette between her strawberry pink lips and stood. Her hand slid down my butt as I reached and pulled the can down. It jingled with the clanking of loose change. I peeled the top off and fell back into the floor.

I’d been bussing tables and washing dishes at a little diner not far from the house since we moved in 4 and a half months ago. After finding a stack of unpaid bills I’d put everything I had into the can, almost two grand. It looked like there was about $10 in loose change and maybe $50 in cash.

I looked over at her and saw the deep well of misery in her eyes, the loneliness and pain she tried to hide. I sighed and finished off the beer.

“I’ll call and see if I can get a loan on my next check,” I reached for the cigarette.

“They took the car, the furniture, it’s all gone,” she fell against me and cried, “I tried so hard baby, tried to be a good mother, a good wife, a good woman.”

I took a long drag and held it in my lungs as I wrapped an arm around her.

“I know Mom,” I stroked her back, “I know.”

I held her and finished the cigarette as I thought about everything that seemed to be falling apart around me. I felt like finishing off the 12 pack and joining her in drunken bliss. I felt like screaming at the world and hitting something. Instead I dropped the butt into an empty bottle and lifted her in my arms as I stood. Mom swung her arms around my neck as I found a grip around her back and under her butt. She only weighed 115 pounds soaking wet and was like a rag doll in my arms.

“You’re such a good son,” she drunkenly kissed my mouth as I carried her to bed.

I couldn’t help but admire her body before tucking her in. She was only 5 feet 4 inches tall. Her milky white skin was colored only by her pixie cut red hair, creamy peach colored nipples, and smoothly shaven peach pussy. Her breasts were a nice perky handful and I knew her butt was just soft enough to squeeze. My cock throbbed painfully in my jeans as I pulled the sheets up and closed the door.

Calling work turned out not to be such a good idea after all. With school going again the lack of business was really hurting the diner. Not only was there no money to loan me, but they were cutting back everyone's hours and wouldn’t mind if I looked elsewhere for employment. I threw the $20 prepaid phone onto the sidewalk and watched it shatter into a hundred little pieces.

Four months of my paychecks, everything I’d saved over the summer, my college fund, all of it gone. And the damn mailbox was full of more bills. Mom was a drunken mess. I hadn’t been laid in almost a year. The walls were closing in on me. I ran until I fell and felt the damn break as tears stung my eyes. I screamed, a blood churning banshee’s wail that hurt my own ears.

A door opened and closed behind me and I heard the soft crunch of barefeet on grass. A set of blue speckled feet entered my view, followed by a pair of long creamy pale legs dotted with blue paint, then a pair of denim shorts over a pair of firm thighs. She carried the scent of Mom’s sexy perfume, Santo Domingo by Oscar De La Renta, a smooth woody scent with hints of tobacco, mandarin orange, coriander, patchouli and spice. I lifted my eyes up to a pair of soft red lips and grey blue eyes. She was beautiful, a dark haired elven goddess in Daisy Dukes and a red flannel shirt tied underneath a set of plump breasts. She pushed a lock of her shoulder length hair behind her ear. She looked in her late 20s or early 30s and about 5’8 and 135 pounds.

“You sound like you could use one of these,” she held out a fresh cigarette with blue fingers.

She had a voice like Shania Twain and it made my cock stiffen in my jeans.

“Thanks, what I really need is a job,” I took the cigarette and leaned over so I could use the tip of hers to light it.

“You may be in luck,” she smiled at me, “you ever work on a house before?”

“I’ve used a hammer once or twice, and painted my bedroom,” I shrugged.

“Good enough, sometimes I think the best therapy is to just beat the crap out of something. I have a sledge hammer, and a wall that needs to come down. I hired a man, but he didn’t show. I’ll give you what I offered him and if you finish the job tonight, I have more for tomorrow.”

It sounded too good to be true.

“What’s the catch?” I asked looking at her.

She laughed and puffed on her cigarette.

“The offer is real, I’m not scamming you. I just got out of a relationship and used up my savings to buy this place. It's a total dump and I’m running low on funds so I have to do most of the work my self. I can’t afford to pay you much, the offer was for $50 a day, from noon till dusk, plus dinner and cigarettes.”

That was already more than I made at the diner, and she was really fucking hot. How was I supposed to turn down an offer like that...

“Throw in a six pack, then you’ve got a deal.”

“Done, so what’s your name?”

“Christmas, but my friends just call me Chris.”

“Good to meet you Chris, I’m Nichole.”

I nodded and took another puff. As our cigarettes dwindled down I couldn’t help but watch as her breasts rose and fell with each breath. We tossed the butts into the street and I followed her denim clad butt as it swayed towards a large two story brownstone.

The house smelled like dust, stale air, and wet paint. We passed a small closet sized room that I assumed was a den that had a bedroll stretched out with several candles, beer cans and a 9mm handgun surrounding it. She led me to a pair of small bedrooms on the second floor with a wall between them and a 10 pound hammer resting on the floor. One of the rooms was filled with supplies from latex paint to lumber and a table saw.

“You tear that wall down and I’ll be on the other side painting,” she gathered the paint.

I lifted the hammer and felt my body surge as I took the first swing. The wood splintered and sheet rock flaked off. I swung again and hit the same spot. A tiny hole opened up and I put my eye to it for the surprise of my life. She stood there naked, with her black haired bush right in front of the hole, as she mixed paint and grabbed a roller brush. She crossed to the opposite side and started rolling her brush up the wall. I swung over and over again and felt my heart racing with each swing. My entire crappy life flashed in my head as the hammer came crashing down.

I watched her dance and realized I could hear music from the other side. She was singing while she painted the walls, floor, and even herself a crisp sky blue. She was starting to look like a life sized smurf but damn if it wasn’t turning me on. My cock hardened like a steel rod and sweat poured down my chest. It was hot and my shirt was clinging to my chest and arms. I rested a minute as I peeled it over my head to let my skin breathe. I shook my arms and watched through the large hole in the wall.

It was sometime after five when I put the hammer down again to start cleaning up the splintered wood and sheetrock. I didn’t see Nichole but I noticed she’d covered the entire room in blue latex. She walked up behind me and I turned to find myself staring at her naked body. I took a long look up and down and realized she had just shaved in the bath. Her bush was gone, replaced by a smooth mound of rosy pink flesh. My cock throbbed again as my eyes went back up to her D cups with their pink nipples and found them hard as my cock and she handed me an ice cold beer with a sexy smile on her lips.

“Looks like you're almost done for the day,” she smiled and sipped from her can.

“I still have to clean it up and smooth it out,” I took a drink.

“I’ll be down in the kitchen when you finish, do you like lasagna?”

“Love it, can you make enough for 3, so I can take some home for my mom?”

“No problem,” she smiled and nodded.

I dumped the garbage can several times and when the bin outside filled up, I started piling bags up beside it. An hour later I stepped back into the house to find Nichole sitting on the kitchen counter with a beer in her hand and a cigarette between her lips. She had her shorts and shirt back on and I felt a little disappointed. The kitchen smelled wonderful though and made my stomach rumble. She shook a fresh pack and one slid out. I stepped closer and took it between my lips as she sparked a lighter.

“Looks like you could use a shower,” she said with a puff of smoke, “not that I mind, I love the smell of a sweaty man, and those muscles, how often do you work out?”

“5 hours a week, I have gym class right before I leave school at noon.” I shrugged and puffed.

She nodded, pulled a beer from a cooler, and tossed it to me. I popped the top and took a big drink.

“Are you ready to tell me why you looked ready to go ten rounds five hours ago?”

I took another drink and filled my lungs with smoke before letting it out slowly through my nose.

“Take your pick, my girlfriend dumped me, my recently divorced mom is a drunken mess, we moved to a new town, a new school, I’m failing in three out of four classes, Mom got fired from her 3rd job in six months, our furniture got repoed along with the car, and I was basically told I no longer had a job with a mailbox full of overdue bills.”

We finished our beer and cigarettes then she hopped off the counter to check the oven. The smell of tomato sauce, cheese, garlic, and meat sauce made my mouth water. She pulled it out and frowned as she peeled the foil back.

“It never fails, everything I cook ends up burnt,” she pouted.

I chuckled and reached over to run my hands through the delicious crunchy cheese and licked it off.

“Doesn’t taste burnt to me, have any plates?”

Her frown turned to another sexy smile as she reached into the cabinet and pulled down two paper plates.

“Is it rude to ask how old you are?” she asked when we sat in the floor to eat.

“Depends, does age matter?”

“No, not really, I mean I’ve been with younger men before, I just want to know how much trouble I’d get in if I kissed you good night.” she smiled at me.

“I’m 17, my birthday was last week.”

“Legal then,” she smiled, “would you let an old woman like me kiss you?” she batted her lashes at me.

“You don’t look old to me,” I shrugged.

She laughed, “Old enough to be your mother.”

“My mom is hot too,” I chuckled.

“So why did your girlfriend dump you?”

“It was more like she ran away screaming,” I grumbled.

“Oh I see, she was a little girl and you're a big man,” she giggled.

We took a few bites and drank from our beer.

“How long have you lived in town?” she asked.

“Since last May, we rent a one bedroom down the street,” I sighed, “but I don’t know how much longer we’ll be living there.”

“Don’t let it get you down,” she grinned, “a sexy young man like yourself, I’m sure there are a good number of hot older women waiting to throw money at you. It may not be on the books, but you can make a lot of money in this town mowing lawns, cleaning out garages, doing repair work. This town is full of single, and married, women who could use a man’s touch.”

“Problem is, I don’t know anyone here,” I frowned.

“You know me, and I know everyone,” she grinned.

We finished off our food and talked a bit more. She packed up a Tupperware bowl for Mom before putting six beers into a plastic sack. She gave me another cigarette and lit it before we walked out of the house. The sun was setting and the Texas sky was a sexy orange color above us. Our hands rubbed against each other and I felt her link our fingers together as we walked down the sidewalk sharing the cigarette with a six pack of Bud Light swinging from my wrist.

Mom was sitting on the front porch in a thong and bikini top. She had a beer in her hand and a cigarette in her mouth. I could tell by the way she leaned on the railing that she wasn’t quite drunk but not sober either. Had she been completely drunk she would have had her back to the wall, or been lying down.

Nichole leaned over and put her lips to my ear, “You weren’t kidding, she is hot.”

I nodded then turned and planted a long passionate kiss on her soft lips that made her moan into my mouth. My hands squeezed her butt and she gave a yelp. I felt her hands slip into my back pockets as she deposited a half pack of cigarettes and $60. I slid my tongue into her mouth and felt her suck on it as my cock hardened. Then she pulled back with a sexy grin.

“See you after school tomorrow sexy,” she swatted my ass and walked back the way we came.

I went to Mom and helped her stand. She stumbled and I wrapped her around me to carry her inside. I sat her on the floor in front of the tv and put her dinner in front of her, then took her beer away to replace it with a glass of ice water. When I returned I sat down beside her and fed her like a child.

“You’re such a good son, a good man, why can’t I find a man like you?” she asked and laid her head in my lap as I fed her another bite.

I sighed, “You don’t need a man, you have me, and I’ll always take care of you.”

Mom nuzzled her cheek against my crotch and opened her mouth for another bite. After she’d gotten her tummy full I turned on the tv and we watched the Simpsons until she’d fallen asleep. I carried her to the bed and tucked her in before taking my shower and climbing under the sheets to spoon against her.

Things went much the same over the next week. I went to school then came home before going to work at Nichole’s, and coming home again to find Mom waiting on the porch. I hadn’t given her any more money so eventually she ran out of beer and had to wait till I brought her some. Once she sobered I introduced her to Nichole. It wasn’t hard to tell she got jealous when I called Nichole my girlfriend but that’s what it was starting to feel like. Nichole didn’t object either.

Me and Nichole kept working on the second floor of her house. We’d turned the two small bedrooms into one large master bedroom and she had scheduled a new master bath be put in. There were two more bedrooms upstairs that we cleaned up and painted. Someone had put on a new roof and an electrician came out to rewire the house. She usually wore a T shirt with shorts when people were around but when it was just me and her she’d strip down and work beside me naked. I just took it as another benefit of working for her.

Nichole cooked something different each night and once I caught her reading a cookbook, I realized she was teaching herself to cook. She thought she was burning everything but I thought it was pretty darn tasty. Mom burns everything too and I’d always loved her cooking.

Monday morning of the following week I woke at 6:00 am to find Mom curled against my naked body with my morning hardon wedged between her wet thighs and my hand cupping her breast. I knew she’d used me like a rubbing pole and my cock was covered in her juices. A hundred dirty thoughts passed through my head. I groaned softly and extracted myself to look for some clothes.

Everything was dirty and smelled like sweat, beer, and cigarette smoke. The house was completely trashed again and the fridge was empty. She’d even drunk the six pack I brought home the night before. I felt like screaming but instead I reached under the counter and pulled out a box of garbage bags.

After cleaning up and doing laundry I sat in the floor with a pen and piece of paper to write my mother a letter. We could flirt and joke around all day but when it came to actually saying what we felt, writing had always made it less uncomfortable for both of us. And this time I had a lot of things that I needed to say to her. I wasn’t mad as much as I was worried about her. She normally didn’t act like this. She’d always kept the house spic and span before and always had food waiting when I got home from school or work. She hardly ever drank more than one or two beers at a time. I could feel her slipping away and I wanted her back. I left the letter beside her on the nightstand and walked out of the house at noon.

There was a Home Depot van outside Nichole’s house and I found her dressed in her Daisy Dukes with a white tank top as she waited for me on the front porch. It was perfectly clear that she wasn’t wearing a bra. The white cotton clung to her perky plump breasts and her nipples peeked through. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss before peeling off my shirt and rubbing her hands over my chest.

“I figured we could work down stairs today, but there is so much to do that I don’t know where to start.”

“We could start by cleaning up and going from there, I bet there’s a nice sexy hardwood floor underneath that carpet in the living room, and we can probably make the kitchen sparkle with a bit of elbow grease.”

“You do the carpet and I’ll to do the kitchen?” she smiled.

“Sounds like a plan babe,” I kissed her lips and squeezed her butt.

I found a knife in the kitchen and used it to rip up the dirty, dingy, stained carpet before rolling it up and dragging it out the front door. I noticed the garbage bin was empty and all the bags were gone as I stacked the carpet roll against the curb. I passed a pair of men carrying a large glass shower, and another pair carrying a marble tub on my way back into the house.

I held the door open and one of them whistled as he looked towards the kitchen. I followed his eyes and saw Nichole on her hands and knees with her tank hanging down showing her breasts as she scrubbed the tile floor with a sponge.

I laughed and said, “My woman is hot, isn’t she.”

The men nodded then continued up the stairs. Nichole gave me a sexy look and blew me a kiss. I pulled up the foam padding and dragged it out beside the carpet, then grabbed a broom and dustpan. I was right, there was a hardwood floor, but it needed a little more than elbow grease to make it sexy again.

I pulled off all the crown molding and gave it a good scrub before I did the same to the floor and baseboards. After drying the floor with a towel, I went looking and found what was left of the stain Nichole had used on her porch. It was a nice honey gold color and I knew it would look good on the floor. I had to mix it with a bit of water to make it spread far enough though and that made the color a bit lighter. As it dried the dark wood underneath showed through to give it a sexy honey glow. Sort of like Nichole’s new honey blonde highlights made her dark hair look.

The Home Depot guys finished up and left, causing me to look at my watch. It was already 6:30. Nichole stepped behind me and slid her arms around to press herself against my back. I felt her naked breasts mashed against my back and my cock was instantly hard.

“I’m going to try out my new shower, if you want, you can join me,” she said against my ear.

I hesitated only long enough to strip out of my clothes before following her naked butt up the stairs and into a newly built master bathroom. The large black marble jacuzzi tub sat underneath a glass box with 4 shower heads mounted on the walls and another mounted on the ceiling. I figured at least 4 people could fit comfortably and soak in the tub. There was a matching toilet three feet from the sliding glass door and a long counter with two sinks and a wall size mirror. Two metal rods lined one wall with towels handing off and a black satin robe hung from a hook on the door.

We stepped into the shower and she flipped up the handle so that it was in the center between red and blue. The water came at a nice lukewarm temperature and she held her face up to the head showering us from above while the wall jets sprayed against us from all sides. She looked so sexy with the water cascading down her body that I couldn’t resist.

I slid my arms around her from behind and pulled her against me. My hard cock pressed against her and she gave a sexy little groan. Without saying a word she leaned over, put her hands on the wall, and spread her legs. I pressed the tip of my cock to her pussy and gave one powerful thrust that drove all 8 inches into her. She gave me a screaming moan as I stuffed her and rolled her ass against me.

“Fuck me like a whore, make me your bitch Christmas.”

I gripped her curvy waist and pumped into her like a horny beast. Her sexy whimpering moans drove me on as her firm ass rubbed against me each time my balls slapped against her clit. My cock hit the end of her again and again making her scream out with each hard thrust. I slid one hand down to play with her clit and the other slid up to roll her breasts between my fingers.

“Yes, yes, harder, make me your whore Christmas, make me cum,” she whimpered.

I gave her nipple and clit a pinch and she came with a scream. Her pussy clamped up to milk my cock until I exploded inside of her. She slammed her pussy over my cock until every drop of my hot cum filled her. When she pulled herself off she turned and dropped to her knees to take my half limp cock into her mouth.

She sucked and licked her juices off of me until I was rock hard again. Then her eyes looked up at me with a question in them. I slid my hands to her hair and fucked her mouth and throat. She moaned around my shaft and put her hands on my butt. She sucked and twirled her tongue while I pumped myself between her lips. Just before I came again I looked down at her. She was so sexy with her eyes rolled back and my cock filling her mouth.

“Get on your back with your feet up,” I told her.

She moaned and laid down in the water to put her feet up on the glass walls. I dropped to my knees and slid my cock into her hungry pussy. Her knees went over my shoulders and I lifted her ass out of the water causing her head to dip down. I pounded into her and pressed on her chest as she spit water out. She slapped at the walls and I kept fucking her.

The water level rose higher and higher as she struggled and splashed. Her pussy exploded as her head went under. She flooded my cock with her juices and her pussy milked me again. I erupted like a volcano and lifted her up to kiss her lips and breathe into her mouth. She coughed and spit water into the kiss and I drank it in and patted her back until she’d coughed up all she could.

“Now I’m your woman,” she said breathless and fell limp against me.

I turned off the shower and carried her limp body down the stairs. Where I sat her on the counter before going to her fridge and making sandwiches. I cut them into little bite sized triangles so I could feed her before I filled two tall glasses with orange juice. Then I stood in front of her and made her eat.

“How did you know?” she ask then swallowed, “about the water I mean.”

“You act a lot like my mom, she’s a submissive too and my stepdad used to do shit like that all the time just to hurt her. I’d have to come in behind him to take care of her and held her when she cried. He was just a bully who got off on hurting anyone he could, anyway he could.”

“How did she get away from him,” she asked before I gave her another bite.

“I beat the crap out of him and put him in the hospital. She had a bunch of pictures I’d taken of her and the judge took two seconds before signing the divorce papers and filed a restraining order. Of course it cost me 30 days in jail but it was worth it. I just wished we didn’t have to move and give up everything to do it.”

“But if you hadn’t moved, you wouldn’t have found me,” she smiled and opened for the next bite.

“I don’t have a job Nichole, no money, no car, I’m still in highschool-” I sighed.

“None of that matters, what matters is that I trust you. You could have left me in that shower to drown, you could have let those men hassle me, you could have raped me at any time the past week, that’s what my ex would have done. You passed every test I threw at you. I may not know your life story, but I know that I can trust you with my body and for now that is enough, the rest will come with time.”

She took the bite I offered and chewed before swallowing.

“I’m not looking for monogamy Chris, you’re young and there are probably a hundred women in this town you’ll want to fuck. I don’t care, I’ll fuck them with you, if you want. I’m a bisexual slut and I’m constantly horny.”

“Nichole,” I chuckled and stuffed her mouth with another bite, “shut up and eat, baby.”

She sucked my fingers as she took the next bite. I lifted the juice and let her sip from it.

“You must take really good care of your mother, does she- do you,” she didn’t finish.

“We kiss sometimes, usually when she’s drunk, I’ve thought about it-”

“Chris, if you were my son and took such good care of me, I’d suck your cock and let you fuck me anytime you wanted. Hell you aren’t my son and I’ll still do it,” she burped.

“I feel like I’m going to-”

I turned her head to the sink and let her vomit the rest of the water up. I rubbed circles over her back until she’d emptied herself out. Then I fed her the rest of the sandwich bites and she finished her juice.

“You are amazing Christmas,” she slung her arms around my neck and kissed me.

Her legs spread open and my cock magically found her pussy for another round. This time I went with long slow thrusts that had her moaning into my mouth. I felt her clenching her legs around me, forcing me deeper and I knew she was close.

“Cum for me Nikki,” I said against her lips and drove myself deep.

I sucked her tongue into my mouth as she came with a roaring scream. I held myself inside her and enjoyed the ride while her pussy constricted around me. Then I pulled out and slid her off the counter and to her knees. She happily cleaned her juices from me.

“I don’t want you sleeping alone tonight, would you come home with me? We only have one bed but-”

“Yes, god yes,” she cried and bobbed on my cock until I came in her mouth.

Mom was in the bed when we got to the house but she’d left me a letter on the fridge.

“I have been depressed but not because of the divorce, or because I keep getting fired from one lousy job after the next. I'm depressed because without someone beating on me you had no reason to take care of me. You stopped holding me, stopped giving me massages, stopped kissing me and telling me that you loved me. Then I get drunk and there you are, taking care of me again.

You have always been the man of the house. It's always been you taking care of my needs. The only thing David ever provided was his tiny little pecker and his fists. If you hadn't stopped him, I think he would have killed me, if not that day then another day like it. I know that I'm a terrible mother and not worthy of your love; I'm not worthy of anything you do for me.

You made me so happy when you told me that I didn't need another man because I had you. I hoped that meant... I'm afraid to even say it, I want it so badly. I'm a horrible mother, but I could be a good lover. That's the only thing I seem to be any good at. And I do love you Christmas, more than I can ever put into words.”

Nichole rubbed her chin on my shoulder, “You should show her how much you love her.”

“Will you help? I-” I licked my lips, “I don’t know how to do the things she likes and I’m afraid of hurting her.”

“You didn’t hurt me, frightened me a little, but you didn’t hurt me,” she kissed my cheek.

“You got scared?” I frowned.

“I wasn’t expecting you to drown me, but it was fun, I really liked it, and you took good care of me after.” she slid around to kiss my lips, “let’s go give your mother the night of her life.”

Jonny81
05-17-2016, 03:52 PM
I think I still make this better ^^ Some day I'll get it right before I post hah

comsmith22
06-07-2016, 07:23 PM
Hot ... Interesting...

Dragon_flames
06-22-2016, 06:41 AM
nice cant wait for pt2