PDA

View Full Version : Too fast?

Jonny81
05-20-2016, 12:07 PM
Mom was only 17 when she got pregnant, our father, or the sperm donor as Mom calls him, disappeared the day Mom told him she was carrying twins. Me and my sister weren’t like most siblings. We were always close. We shared our mother’s breasts until we grew too big for her to hold, and a crib until we learned to crawl out of it and into Mom’s big king size bed. Even after getting our own rooms we often found ourselves waking up next to each other, especially during storm season. If anything puberty brought us closer together. We didn’t fight and argue over petty stuff. For the most part the three of us were happy sharing our three bedroom house in the middle of nowhere.

I took Chloe’s hand as we stepped off the big yellow bus. It was small and soft as it caressed my palm and linked our fingers together. She smiled as the bus drove away and leaned up on her toes. I leaned down and our lips met in the middle with a soft caress as we shared a breath for a heartbeat. The kiss was our a way reuniting after a day with our friends.

“Do you have any homework?” I asked her.

“Nope, finished it all in 6th period,” Chloe grinned.

“You cook, and I’ll clean?” I asked.

“Sounds good, I’m a better cook anyway,” she teased.

She broke into a spirit and I dashed after her a second later. The half mile of twisting dirt road flew passed as I chased her into the front yard and tackled her to the ground. We wrestled and she wrapped her legs over me to lock her ankles around my hips. Her arms tightened around my neck and pulled me down as her lips parted. Our lips met and my tongue slid into her mouth to dance and play as I rubbed thick bulge in my jeans against her.

“We have to stop Ryan, Mom remember, it’s her birthday,” she said after a long kiss.

We entered the house and she danced off towards the kitchen. I started cleaning from the living room. We had just over an hour to get everything done to surprise Mom before she came home. Mom worked for a tractor supply store and got off at 5:00 but it took her a good half hour to get home.

Mom kept the house pretty tidy but a lot of the little things get forgotten, like cleaning under the furniture, dusting the blinds, washing the windows, etc. As long as there wasn’t a pile of trash, or dirty laundry, in the floor it was pretty much clean in her eyes. Chloe and I had decided to do something special for Mom’s 34th birthday. Today we were going to surprise her with a clean house and dinner on the table when she walked through the door.

Chloe was not a gourmet chef and I could smell the store bought spaghetti sauce from across the house but it made my mouth water just the same. I pulled out the vacuum cleaner and finished off the area rug in the living room before I swept from the front to the back door. I wiped off all the surfaces as I swept and managed to make one giant pile of dust and debri before collecting it in a dustpan and dumping it in the garbage. Then I ran my forearm across my brow and soaked my sleeve in sweat.

No wonder Mom only does this once a month, I said to myself. I hadn’t even done the mopping yet and I was soaked through. I untucked my shirt, then just went ahead and pulled it over my head. I caught myself before I hung it on a hat rack and carried it to the washing machine instead.

I gathered the mop and bucket before dragging it to the kitchen then stopped and stared for a moment as Chloe stirred the sauce. Mainly because she had unbuttoned her top and wasn’t wearing a bra. I watched as a bead of sweat dripped from her chin to travel between two hand size peaks topped by peaches and cream colored nipples.

I slid behind her and wrapped my arms around her from behind. She leaned back against me for a second and my hand dipped into her pants. She giggled and slapped at my wrist until I pulled my fingers out slick with her juices and licked them off.

“Mmmhmm, delicious sis,” I grinned.

She smiled and held the wooden spoon out for me to taste. She smeared the sauce over my lips before kissing me.

“Delicious, brother,” she teased and licked sauce from her lips.

“Should I open the windows?” I asked.

“Not that it will help, but go ahead, it's stuffy in here.”

I nodded and started opening the windows. When I got back she had already filled the mop water and was straining the spaghetti noodles. I checked the clock and had just a few minutes to get the floors mopped. I groaned and started from the living room again.

I heard the door jiggle and yelled, “Watch out!”

The door swung open, the mop bucket tumbled over, water went everywhere, Mom tripped over the mop, I caught her, we landed on the hardwood floor. I felt soapy water run down my jeans, her plump breasts smashed into my bare chest, my cock pressed into her.

“Oh my god, I’m such an idiot, are you ok?” I asked.

“I’m fine dear, just knocked the breath out of me,” she smiled, “thank you for breaking my fall.”

“No problem,” I chuckled and felt my arms fall around her back.

“Umm, Ryan, can I get up now?” she asked.

“Oh, sorry, it’s just- “

“I know, I don’t hold you guys enough anymore,” she sighed and rested her head on my chest for a minute.

“Is that a pickle in your pocket?” she giggled.

“Umm, yeah, it’s a pickle, that’s it,” I chuckled.

“Go get some dry towels and I’ll help you clean this up, where is your sister?”

“In the kitchen, dinner is ready by the way.”

“Let’s eat first, maybe some of this will dry before we get to it,” she grinned.

She stood, then held out her hand. I slid my palm against hers and took a grip as she lifted me off the wet floor. She might have used a bit too much force to propel me up. She slipped and fell back, taking me down with her. I landed between her spread legs with my face between her breasts. The silky blouse was a thin barrier between my lips and the breasts that once fed me.

“You were supposed to be mopping the floor, not molesting our mother,” Chloe laughed.

Mom fell into a hysterical fit and her breasts bounced against my face. My cock throbbed as her entire body shook underneath me. I felt myself grinding into her once, twice, over and over as I tried to stand up.

“Oh my god, you are such a horny little bastard,” Chloe laughed.

“Oh shut up and help me up already,” I held out my hand.

“Nu uh, no way, I’m not falling for that one,” she turned and walked back into the kitchen.

“Ryan,” Mom whispered my name.

“Yeah, Mom?” I looked up into her eyes.

“Get up baby, please?”

I saw the look in her eyes and nodded. I propped myself up on my knees and stood slowly before I reached down and pulled her up. She clung to me as we walked across the slippery floor.

“I’m sorry, Mom,”

“Ryan, I’m your mother and we shouldn’t do things like that,” she sighed, “but you have nothing to be sorry about. For a moment, I felt like a teenager again myself.”

“Then why do you look so sad,” I asked.

“I’m not sad baby, just lonely and a little sore,” she smiled at me.

Having the windows open did little to stem the heat filling the house. Thankfully that meant most of the water had dried up by the time we finished eating and did the dishes. All we had to do was rinse it off. Mom got this idea and had me pull all the furniture out of the house and roll up the rugs. Then with a grin on her lips she carried the water hose inside.

“Let’er rip Ryan,” she shouted through a window.

I turned the hose on and then dashed into the house to find both girls in bikinis. I slid through the house and into my room to change. I came out in a pair of trunks just in time to see Chloe sliding down the hall on her butt. She swung out her arms and caught me by the legs as she leaned back. I fell ontop of her and pushed off with my feet as we slid back towards the living room.

“Like a couple of penguins,” Mom laughed and squirted us with the hose.

I looked down at Chloe and she had the look of mischief in her vibrant blue eyes. I grinned and rolled over to pull Mom down ontop of me as Chloe took over the hose. Mom squirmed and I wrapped her up tight as Chloe hosed her down. Then I launched her down the hall on her rear end. She shrieked and tossed her arms up in the air. Chloe pushed me in the back with her foot and I slid after Mom.

Mom was flat on her back again with her knees up with a look of childish joy on her face. I grinned and fell ontop of her. Our lips met and her arms went around my back as I launched us off the wall. My hardon rubbed into her and I lifted my head to see her eyes closed. Her mouth opened slightly and I took a chance and slid my tongue into her mouth. She moaned softly and her arms tightened around me.

“Alright, Ryan, you had your fun with Mom, it’s my turn now,” Chloe said.

I stood with a groan and took over the hose to soak both girls down before pushing them off. We took turns with Mom and then each other as we mopped the floors with our butts. It was the most fun the three of us have had together since we were little kids. I stole a few more kisses from both of them and my cock got a good rubbing.

Then as me and Mom were taking our last slide through the house, her top came off. She smiled up at me and I gave her what she called a naughty grin before latching on and sucking one hard plump peach colored nipple into my mouth. She giggled and moaned at the same time. I sucked her breast into my mouth and felt my cock rubbing against her bikini as we slid into one of the bedrooms.

“You have me all worked up, are you ready to finish the job?” she asked me.

“I-,” I swallowed, “I’ve never-”

“That’s ok baby, we really shouldn’t be doing this-” she closed her eyes.

I wasn’t going to let her go so easily. I may have been a virgin, but I wasn’t completely inexperienced. I kissed my way down her stomach towards her polka dotted bikini bottoms and slid them down her legs. I kissed the inside of each firm thigh and worked my way slowly to her honey brown curls. I slid her knees onto my shoulders and slid my tongue between her drenched peach colored pussy lips.

“Oh god, don’t stop,” she cried out.

I lapped at her pussy as she whimpered and moaned. Her hips rose and fell as my mouth pressed into her. She tasted divine, like honey tea. She grew wetter and wetter with every lick of my tongue. I slid my hands up the inside of her legs as my tongue moved to her clit. Then with a flick of my tongue, I pierced her with a finger. She screamed out as I curled my middle finger inside her and found her G Spot.

I lifted my eyes to the door. Chloe put a finger to her lips before slipping it down her bikini. I looked back at Mom as my finger pumped in and out before attacking her clit once more with my tongue and lips.

“Two, use two baby.” Mom whimpered.

I slid another in and felt her stretch around them as they slid in and out. Then I felt my trunks being pulled down my hips and Chloe’s soft lips touching my bare butt. I lifted for her and the trunks slid off. Her hand gripped my hard on and stroked me as she watched me finger fuck our mother.

Mom’s eyes opened and her lips spread into a smile as she looked at us.

“So this is what you two do before I get home,” Mom said then screamed as Chloe guided my 7 inch pickle into her pussy.

comsmith22
06-07-2016, 07:02 PM
Cool... Good story... Looking forward to more...