PDA

View Full Version : Marge's Journey

DarkRide
05-21-2016, 08:02 AM
Marge's Journey
by
DarkRide

Prologue

Homer tried to gracefully disappear under the covers, but instead they all followed him down, exposing Marge's naked body in full. Tossing the covers over his head, he half covered her again, his face inches above her pussy. "Mmmmm, Homey!" Marge drawled as she felt his tongue, her eyes rolling in her head as she relaxed and enjoyed her husband's attentions. For all his faults, he did know how to snuggle well.

Soon she felt his stubbled chin pressing firmly against her nethers as he pursed his lips over her clit. Her hands flew to hold his head, her eyes now tight shut. He had her right on edge, her hips bucking on their own against his face, making such wet noises from all his attentions.

Homer could feel Marge's thighs moving tightly around his head as he suckled on her clit. He knew as he pushed his fat finger into her how easily it would glide in from all of her juices. He inwardly smiled as he heard his wife's very audible response, so pleased with himself at making her feel so good. Now, perhaps this time... He remembered what his good friend and confidant, Carl, had told him about pleasing a woman anally...

Suddenly Marge's hands flew off Homer's head, pushing the sheet off and moving her hands under her rear. "Outtie! It's an outtie! Not an innie! How many times do I have to tell you!?" Marge was now sitting bolt upright, frowning in frustration at her husband, who was looking up at her sheepishly.

"But - " Homer tried to respond.

"No! No butts! I'm not a butt hole girl! You keep your finger to yourself, thank-you Mr Pervy Pants." came Marge's reply. Mostly she was frustrated at having been so close to an amazing orgasm, all to have it disappear so hurriedly.

Hopeful Homer, still half laying between Marge's legs, his face still slick with her juices. "Awwwww but all the other guys - "

"All the other guys what - Homer? Hmmm? Hmmmm? I've told you, all the other guys can do whatever the hell they want!" Marge's eyebrows furrow as she glares down at Homer. "And NO, I don't mean - do whatever they want, to me!"

Homer stares at the bedsheets. "You did say you'd at least think about it..."

comsmith22
07-24-2016, 01:24 PM
Ok... Thanks for the Share