PDA

View Full Version : True Story?

unlimited_perv
05-28-2016, 08:03 PM
I don't know what to label this. We currently lived in a rental home that does not have washer and dryer hook-ups, so every weekend or so we do the laundromat thing. This morning I was gathering dirty clothes in my bedroom after nearly two weeks of not doing laundry and I found two pairs of my son's underwear in my bedroom. The first pair caught me of-guard. The second pair outright got me to thinking. I know a lot of people will think I am full of shit, but I swear to god this is true.

My wife is 100% aware of my mom/son fetish fantasies and she is quite the sexual freak herself, so I have no choice but to wonder if somehing has happened between my 14 year old and her. I honestly don't know what to think. I have spent the entire day trying to come up with a legitmimate excuse for his dirty underwear to be on my side of the bed and I can only think of one. She and I have always been very up front about our sexual fantasies, desires and experiences, so I am confused as to why she would keep any experiences between him and her from me, especially considering she know I would fully approve. I have zero evidence that anything happened between them, but his underwear in my room makes me seriously wonder if I have missed out on something.

comsmith22
06-05-2016, 04:23 PM
Hmmm... Interesting... Time To Ask...