PDA

View Full Version : My Friend's mom

Denton42
06-10-2016, 05:22 PM
Jane

When I was in college back in the late 80's I came home one weekend that my best friend from high school was home. I went over to his house and spent the weekend. His stepdad had passed away when we were seniors and his mom had not remarried or even dated. She was mid-40s and a little thick in her upper legs and thighs, but she was athletic, playing softball in cut-offs. She had grown up a country girl and was a great looking woman. That weekend Kevin and I had went to a party. My girlfriend had met us there and I had drank more than one beer. She and I had sex toward the end of the night and then she drove home.

Kevin and I got to his house and his mom was up. Jane is five eight with dark blond hair. She had it in a ponytail and she was in a nighty that left very little to the imagination. She was wearing granny panties underneath her nighty as she was not trying to seduce anyone, but i know my cock got rock hard at the sight. Kevin lay on the couch and went right to sleep. Jane and I sit in the kitchen on bar stools and talked. She knew my gf and loved her as most people do. She was one of those gorgeous girls who has no idea she is so gorgeous. I was lucky to have her then and I am now.

As we were talking Jane's nighty had moved up her legs and I could see the crotch of her panties clearly. I couldn't keep my eyes off her pussy area and since she had NOT been drinking, she noticed it.

"What are you looking at James?" she asked, a half smirk on her face.

I know I went dark red cause she laughed and it was the first time I had heard her laugh so much in a long time.

Finally I told her she was one of the hottest moms of any of mine and Kevin's friends. She liked the compliment. It was something I had always thought.

She asked me if I had made love to my girlfriend tonight. I told her yes. I was also getting so hard. I could tell she was noticing.

Jane took a deep breath and she said, "We can do what you are wanting to do but it has to be a secret James."

I swore total secrecy. Jane took my hand and led me back to her bedroom and shut her door. She also shut the door of their spare bedroom. She turned on a small bedside lamp and turned off her main ceiling lights. After locking her door I watched this beautiful older woman take off her night gown and stand before me in her panties. Her hips were wide and her stomach was pretty flat. Her breasts were B cups and she had the longest nipples I had ever seen in my life. My cock isn't huge, but it is 7 inches and she said nice as I took off my clothes. We moved to the bed and I got a lesson on pussy eating that night. Jane cum at least three times as I devoured the pussy of my best friend's mom. I was loving it. She was telling me where to lick, how to do it, how it felt to her and I was mentally taking notes.

Her pussy hair was auburn and she had it trimmed but still a very full bush, especially by today's trends. Her soft pussy lips were like rose petals and when I parted them with my tongue under her instructions I felt her buttocks tense in my hands. I licked inside her, loving the soft, sweet taste of her vagina and the juices flowing from her excitement. I had eaten pussy before but she had me licking the area where her leg and vee met, sucking softly on her clitoris and tonguing the lips of her pussy.

Finally she called me up and I got between her legs. My cock slide in to her pussy and it felt so warm around my shaft. She was tight but not as tight as my girlfriend. We just held each other and she said, "James, you have my reputation in your hands."

I kissed her and she seemed surprised, but she kissed me back and we kissed as I started fucking her pussy. I felt her body moving under me and the impact of my hips thrusting my cock into the folds of her pussy.

Looking into her face, I saw her eyes were looking at me and I suddenly felt a wave of emotion about fucking this beautiful older lady beneath me. She was like my mom in a lot of ways and she had known me all my life and now she was letting me enjoy the most intimate part of her.

I would like to tell you I lasted forever, but I didn't. I cum inside of her within a couple minutes. She shuddered beneath me and moaned, clutching my shoulders and hugging me.

I told her i was sorry and she said what for. I explained to her I wanted to last longer. She said I would this next time. I watched Jane move down the bed and she sucked my cock. And I mean she sucked my cock!!

Her lips pulled on the entire shaft as she pressed them to my groin, my cock deep in her mouth as she worked it up and down over and over. It felt incredible and I rubbed her back and her butt as she did it. I felt one of her hands on my balls, rubbing them and moving down to massage my butt hole as I groaned. This was new!!

I didn't want her to stop and she didn't. It took a bit, but not that long to recover and I was rock hard in her mouth. I moved her head and I turned her around having her doggy style as I moved behind her and fit my cock inside her pussy. Holding her hips, I pushed in and she put her face on the bed, arms folded beneath her as I moved my shaft in and out of her mature pussy. That big beautiful mature ass of hers bounced with each thrust and I loved holding it.

I loved her ass but I wanted to look in her face again. We got back in a missionary position and we kissed some more as I fucked her. I sucked those long nipples gently and then hungrily. My hands explored her hips and buttocks and I finally got my index finger inside her asshole. We looked in each others eyes and she cum! She cum first this round!! After she cum, she said "Cum in me James." I fucked her so hard and when I cum inside of her, I was gasping from the effort as I emptied my balls into her womb.

We lay there with me inside of her pussy for a long time. She hugged me and told me she needed this. It was quiet for a while and she told me this was the only time it was going to happen. I hated that idea, but I told her I understood, though I really didn't completely at the time. I asked her since this was the only time could we do it one more time and she get on top of me. She said we could but she would have to get me hard again.

I watched as she moved down my body and my cock disappeared in her mouth again. Jane was so beautiful and I knew the emotion was from caring about her and I vowed to myself to never let anyone find out what we did.

It was the perfect cap to an unexpected night to watch her face in the light of that little bedside lamp as she sucked my cock until it got hard. Without a word, she climbed on top of me and rode my cock. I held those big sexy ass cheeks as she rode me, feeling her grind against me and working for her own orgasm.

I sucked her titties, moving from one to the other, holding the one I was not sucking and lightly massaging the nipple while sucking the other one. She was moving harder, faster and both of us were lasting for a long time. I loved holding her hips and feeling of her body. She was pushing hard against my cock with her hands on my shoulders. Jane leaned forward and let me french kiss her and I cum inside of her pussy the last time. She rode my cock hard for 20 or 30 seconds and had another orgasm that made her eyes close as she sighed softly. She lay on top of me and I held her for several minutes. When she got up a deluge of cum fell out of her pussy and I was turned on that it all belonged to me. I reached down and touched her pussy, sliding a finger into it and rubbing it.

She moved beside me and I could finger her as she sucked me again. I fingered her gently, opening her pussy and looking at the wetness that was her juices and my cum. Her mouth sucked hard over my cock and I felt of her butthole again and then back to her pussy. She kept sucking me and I felt myself getting hard again.

Lifting her head, she said, "Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

"I do," I whispered back, "but I kind of want to put it inside your butt."

She lowered her head and sucked me for a while, saying nothing and I let it drop. She rubbed my balls as she sucked me and it was several minutes of her sucking my cock that way.

Lifting her head up again, she said, "I have never had one inside my butt."

"I have only done it with my girlfriend," I said.

She sucked me some more and then raised up. "What position?"

I got up and moved her back in the doggy position and rubbed my cock head in her pussy to get some of that lube on my cock. I put more saliva and pressed the cock head to her asshole as I seen her grip the sheets of the bed. I pushed and it felt like something give and suddenly I was half way inside and she had gave out a gasp and little scream. Her hands clung to the sheets tightly.

"Are you okay?" I asked, holding her hips and pushing it in very slowly even though I knew she might tell me to take it out.

She didn't tell me to take it out as she nodded slowly, her breathing coming under better control. "Just go slow," she said, as I followed her request, pushing it in and out slowly, each thrust going a little deeper.

It was super tight and it felt so good around my cock. Anal smells different, but it was not repugnant, just different and I loved going in and out of her like this. I was her first anal.

It was making me build and she told me it was not that bad but probably not her thing. Disappointed, I asked if she wanted to quit and she said, "No, I want you to come."

I told her I would probably have to fuck her ass a little harder to get there quick and she said okay. That was permission and I thrust into her harder as she moaned, hands on the sheets as I fucked that big sexy ass.

According to the digital clock beside her bed I had been working her asshole for 5 minutes when I told her I was getting there. She nodded her head and I asked if I could go a little harder. She nodded again and I lifted up and fucked it even harder, my orgasm racing forward as I cum so hard inside her anus, shooting up inside her asshole as I groaned, collapsing across her body as she moved forward on her stomach with me on top of her. My cock was still inside of her ass as I kissed her cheek.

I got up and went to her bathroom and washed my cock. When I came back she was still on her stomach and I massaged her shoulders. She smiled and turned over, giving me a hug. I got dresses and went out of her room to the guest room and went to bed, my thoughts on her most of the night.

Jane didn't lie. That is the only time that happened. I was lucky enough to attend Jane's 76th birthday party earlier this summer and she is still a beautiful woman 30 something years later. I gave her a big hug and she hugged me back and just smiled at me.

comsmith22
06-12-2016, 07:26 PM
Good Little story... Thanks for Posting...

scotty2hotty
09-25-2016, 05:17 AM
nice story