PDA

View Full Version : Father's Day Blowjob...Not Like You Think

unlimited_perv
06-20-2016, 08:48 AM
We had Father's Day dinner early yesterday so around 9PM last night the wife and I were feeling hungry. The kids were over and grandpa's house for the night, so she called and ordered us a pizza for a late night snack. Before it got there I joked that if the pizza deliverer was a guy she should suck his dick for a tip. I told her it could be my final Father's Day gift. She asked if I was serious and I said that I was. I was surprised when she agreed to it. She is certianly wild and open enough to suck a stranger's dick, but I was surprised she would accept the chance that it could be someone unattractive, someone we knew or even someone under 18, but no matter what, they were getting sucked off.

Fifteen minutes later the doorbell rang and she answered it in only her panties and a white wifebeater tanktop with no bra (her typical attire around the house). When she let the guy in he was all eyes on her barely clothed body. He was maybe 20, shaggy blonde/brown hair that was a little too long and in his eyes some, well built overall and had a surprisingly deep voice when he gave her the total. After he gave her the total she made a show of walking across the room to dig in her purse for money. He watched the entire time. He noticed me and realized I had seen him checking her out and got nervous, so I just smiled and winked at him. He immediately relaxed and smiled back, then went back to watcing her.

After another minute or so she fished some loose cash out of her pocket and headed back to him with it. I was curious as to how she was going to bring up sucking his dick. If she had the nerve to ask I knew he would be cool with it. He was clerly into skimpily dressed MILFs.

She paid him the bill plus a tip. I thought she was going to back out. He was just about to turn and leave when she caught even me off guard and asked "Did you bring me any special sauce?"

He looked back, clearly thinking dirty, but unsure if maybe she meant something else. He said "Excuse me?"

She said "You know. Special sauce. Can you give me some?"

He hesitated hard this time. He knew what special sauce he hoped she was asking for, but he was unsure how to proceed.

She didn't wait for him to answer. She just continued. "I know where it is and I know how to get it. I just want to know if you want to give it to me?"

Now I was horny! She was being dirty as fuck and this kid was unsure if he just hit the MILF jackpot or if he was totally confused.

She removed all doubt by lowering to her knees about two feet in front of him and looking up at him. His eyes were as big as silver dollars. He looked at me as if he needed my permission, so I gave him the thumbs up and smiled.

In one motion he tossed that insultated bag thing to the side, dropped his money pouch, undid his pants and let them drop and stepped forward so that his crotch was inches from her face. Only his spandex underwear seperated his cock from her lips and from the bulge inside of them, she was going to have a mouthfull when the underwear were out of the way.

She hooked her fingers in his underwear and began to slowly pull them down. He nervously said "I had dreamed this might happen when I was delivering pizza, but I never thought it really could!" At that instant his cock sprang free and literally slapped her in the face. She giggled at that.

Once his underwear were around his ankles she looked at his cock which was now a rock hard and throbbing, thick 7 inches, kissed it on the head which made him shudder, looked up at him and said "Well pizzaboy, now your dreams have come true!" and without taking her eyes away from his inhaled his cock to the balls.

His eyes rolled back in his head. I knew that feeling. She is good at sucking cock. If she wasn't a housewife and mom you would swear she is a pro cocksucker. The things she does with her tongue are amazing and I could tell from his reaction that he was getting the full tongue treatment. I was sure he wouldn't last long. I was wrong.

Ten minutes in and she was sucking like a champ. Drool was running down her chin and dripping off. He was leaning back a bit and watching her suck his dick, fully enjoying the sight of his shaft disappearing between her lips. The view was amazing for me as well. Her nearly naked, slurping away on this young guy's big dick...what a sight! My little guy was rock hard and throbbing too.

After another 3 or 4 minutes he took ahold of her head and began pumping her mouth up and down on his cock. Her hands were resting on her thighs. He was in full control of her mouth and was furiously pistoning her up and down his cock. I was particularly surprised when he said "Here comes your special sauce slut!" He seemed like such a shy kid, so calling her a slut was quite unexpected. Then he pulled his cock out so that just his cock head was in her mouth, let out a low moan and then I watched as his cock visibly throbbed and jerked as he unloaded in her mouth. She kept a tight liplock around his head and didn't let a single drop escape. He was looking down at her, clearly enjoying watching her take his seed. It crossed my mind that this may be the first time a female had ever let him cum in her mouth.

When he popped his cock head from her lips she made a loud slurping sound, leaned back and showed him his load in her mouth, then swallowed it down. He said "Holy fuck, you swallowed it all." Then she grabbed his cock and milked another big drop of semen to the tip and licked it off too. He just smiled at that.

As he pulled his pants back up she pulled her top off to wipe her mouth and gave him an eyefull of her 36DDs in the process. He didn't seem to mind.

Once dressed he went back to being the shy pizzaguy and sheepishly thanked her. She smiled and said "No thank you!" and giggled. He smiled and stepped out the door, took one last look at her tits and headed down the stairs to his car.

groomleader
06-20-2016, 03:03 PM
Now that's a hot and sexy Father's day gift!

comsmith22
06-27-2016, 01:57 PM
Now that's the ticket... Have a nice fathers day...

Pantyluver1009
11-07-2017, 07:23 PM
That was great. I wonder how many pizza guys really get that kind of tip..