PDA

View Full Version : I think my son may be fucking my wife

unlimited_perv
07-10-2016, 07:57 PM
Considering the stories I have written and the fantasies I have expressed I am sure most people will think I am making shit up. I swear on every thing that I can think of to swear on, ever figment of this is 100% true.

Two Fridays ago we were getting ready to go on a vacation. I had not done my laundry in weeks and my side of the bed was literally like a foot deep in dirty laundry. I sorted all of my clothes starting with my work clothes. Then I pulled out my everyday stuff like gym shorts, tshirts, etc. All that was left was underwear and socks so I used my foot to scoot everything left into a pile. Then as I was bagging up my socks and underwear I picked up a pair of boxers and immediately knew they were not mine. They were too small. They were size medium, my son's size (mine are XL). I ignored it figuring they just got accidentally mixed in somehow...then I found a second pair. Now this had my attention. Why would two pairs of my son's underwear be in my bedroom on my side of the bed? I tried to reason it out, but can only think of one logical reason. I stashed this info away in my brain and went about doing laundry, including washing his underwear and giving them to him.

Fast-forward to this past Thursday. We have another short 2 day trip to take so again I am doing laundry. I had totally forgotten about my son's underwear being in my room...then I found another pair. The thing is, I entirely cleaned all dirty clothes from beside and under my bed on the previous Friday, so I know they were not left over from the previous week. They got there sometime between us coming home late Tuesday evening and my cleaning up for laundry on Thursday afternoon. So sometime in that 40 hour window his underwear ended up on my floor. On several occasions during that timeframe I left the house to run errands including a 2.5 hour window on Wednesday morning when I ran in to my job to do a few minor things.

At this point my mind is racing. Is my son banging my wife when I leave the house?

So this weekend I paid close attention and picked up on some things that may normally have been ignored.

First, on Saturday evening we (the entire family) went to the hotel pool. When we got back to the room my wife decided to change in the room with him rather than go in the bathroom. She told him to turn around while she changed, but why not go in the bathroom instead of getting naked 8 feet from him? It struck me odd that suddenly she is comfortable being naked in the same room as him after always going in the bathroom or another room up until now.

Second, we took him back-to-school shopping at the mall today and twice she said/did something that was non-typical. At this point I should explain that he is in top physcial form. He is a multi-sport athlete that has competed at the state and national level in his sports. She picked out a shirt for him and held it up and asked if he liked it. He said he did. Then she said "I think it will look good on you. It will be nice and tight and show off your muscles." OK...seems a bit unusual for a mom to say, but OK.

Then a bit later he was picking out underwear that are spandex material that really hugs the body with a cup area for the cock and balls and she commented "These say they are the right size, but will they hold your important parts or do you need a bigger cup area?" Again...huh?

So that is where I am. My wife is extremely sexually active with other men and has been nearly our entire marriage, so I suspect that our son is well aware of this. She is also aware of my pervy mom/son fantasies, but has always insisted she would never do anything like that.

So am I trying to make fantasy become reality or not? Someone help me. I don't want to ask her and risk ruining it if they are, but if they really are then I am dying to know! And if not, why do his underwear keep "appearing" in my room on my side of the bed?

rocbifun
07-11-2016, 06:44 PM
Sounds like a strategically placed camera is in order ;)

Jonny81
07-11-2016, 08:11 PM
I would say to just come out and tell her that you wanna watch...

comsmith22
07-12-2016, 01:38 PM
Is your Wife Now ... is she His Mother or His step Mother... and If you had those Kind of tendencies and fantasies they may have carried over to Him... and some times Moms do Enjoy fucking their sons ...
The Next time you find his drawers in your bed room ask your wife ... and do the I want to watch...

unlimited_perv
07-14-2016, 08:55 AM
@rocbifun - We are on the same page :) I have my old cell phone that still works. I am going to charge it up and hide it on a cluttered bookshelf in our room the next time I leave the house on errands.

@Johnny81 - My concern is that doing that could ruin it. If she hasn't admitted the truth to me by now then I assume she is not wanting me to know, at least not yet.

@comsmith22 - She is his biological mother. I already mentioned his underwear being in our room and she dismissed it claiming they must have gotten mixed in with mine. The question is why would his underwear be on the floor if they were mixed in with my clean underwear in the drawer?

----------------------------------------------

I should add that now that I am watching more closely I have noticed a few more things.

First and foremost, she is WAY more comfortable with nudity around him. She has always been super-concerned with not being exposed around him. That is gone. On Monday she had gotten out of the shower and when she came in the room she left our bedroom door open. She NEVER leaves the bedroom door open. On top of that, she put on these sexy red lace panties, asked me if I liked them, then came to my side of the room to shake her ass at me. As long as she stays on her side of the room he can not see her (his room is at an angle across from ours). Once she came to my side, if he was looking then he could see. She was entirely naked other than the lace panties, but paid no attention to the fact that she was walking back and forth in front of our bedroom door like that with him just feet away in his room.

Then yesterday I was sitting in the livingroom watching TV. Again, she had just gotten out of the shower and she came walking into the livingroom in just a wifebeater tanktop. No panties. She had walked up the hall past his room like that. Furthermore, she had no way to cover herself if he came in the room. She then went back down the hall the same way.

My "investigation" continues...

rocbifun
07-14-2016, 11:11 AM
Feel free to share anything you may find :devilish:

unlimited_perv
07-23-2016, 09:26 PM
The last two weeks have been pretty mediocre thanks to being on the go a lot. Then tonight things turned interesting again. My wife was wearing a very thin tshirt and I had urged her to go braless in it. She had refused making some BS excuse about her tits sagging, then this evening, after several shots of liquor, she decided the bra was un-needed. After she pulled her bra off she tossed it at me. I was a bit drunk myself and asked what use a bra was to me and chuckled. Before anyone else could say anything my son commented that he thought I would prefer something else in my hands beside the bra. Not a typical comment from a son. I ran with it and agreed that I preferred more in my hands. Not one to back down, she asked the two of us what I preferred. I paused giving him a chance to answer and was pleased that he said that if he was me he would want her tits in his hands. The biggest suprise of the night came when she just said "You two both love big tits, don't you?" and dismissed the entire conversation with no further discussion.

Rather than breach the subject of our son with my wife, I suspect it may be time to breach the subject of his mom with our son. He and I have a very good relationship and it may be time to see exactly what is fantasy and what is reality for him. I am not sure how to do that just yet, but he has been very surprising with his boldness towards his mother.

comsmith22
07-24-2016, 11:01 AM
Have to Deal with one way or another or or will tear you apart ... Take care out there...

rocbifun
07-24-2016, 06:08 PM
It's a knife edge to walk. One wrong step and the whole thing falls apart.

unlimited_perv
07-26-2016, 11:03 AM
So far I have left the matter undiscussed with both of them. I am very, very concerned that I may fuck something up. If they are fucking then I don't want to do anything to mess that up, but they are becoming pretty blatant with their comfort level of discussing sexual things and nudity.

Case in point. We are on a mini-vacation this week. Last night we came back from dinner and my daughter was again in the bathroom. My wife wanted to change out of her dress clothes that she had worn out. She told me son to turn his back so she could change. He was sitting on the bed and she caught herself and said "Nevermind, don't get up, just close your eyes" which he did, and then she got naked right there in front of him. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that he wasn't really closing his eyes all the way, but she didn't hesitate to strip down totally naked just 3 feet from him and directly in front of him. After several minutes of fidgeting with her clothes she slipped on a pair of red sheer panties and was just picking up her bra when he asked if she was done yet and before putting her bra on she said yes and let him open his eyes. She was turned about 3/4ths of the way away from him, so he only saw side tit, but she was still topless and wearing see-thru panties in front of him.

Stuff like that keeps happening too often to keep posting about it. It is pretty much a daily thing that she is comfortable with him seeing her in some form of undress. We have not been home enough for me to use my "hidden camera" yet, but that is in the works for this weekend.

Jonny81
07-26-2016, 12:05 PM
So your wife likes him looking at her naked and is comfortable talking about sex and nudity, doesn't exactly mean they're fucking. Just means she's comfortable around him. I would stop stressing so much about it and just see how things develop. Your son could be masturbating in your bed thinkin bout his mom, maybe your wife is thinkin bout your son... It doesn't really sound like anything has happened yet.

Perhaps instead of discussing their relationship with them, maybe you should tell your wife about your fantasy... Maybe do some role play with her and see how it goes.

unlimited_perv
08-23-2016, 06:35 PM
For now I have left this subject alone and not brought it up.

@Jonny81 I agree, her letting him see more does not mean they are doing anything. She could just simply be enjoying being seen by him or something mild like that.

It did cross my mind that he could be jerking off in our room. The only problem with that concept is his underwear have only appeared in our room when I was gone, not when she and I are both gone. So if he is just stroking out a load in our room, he is doing it with her at home.

comsmith22
08-24-2016, 07:46 PM
Interesting he rubs out a load only when you're gone and she 's there

unlimited_perv
08-28-2016, 05:50 PM
@comsmith22 I guess, if that is what is happening. I just don't know for sure.

What I definitely am sure of is this:

1) She is WAY more comfortable being in some state of undress around him. Be it as "mild" as in her panties and bra or as risque as being fully nude with him barely required to look away, she is clearly much more OK with him seeing her.

2) Something is definitely going on when I am gone. There is no vanilla reason for his underwear to keep appearing in our room. I have quit counting the times I have found them there, but it is several dozen times by now.

3) Sexuality has become a comfortable subject between them. She compliments him on his physique, and is OK with him making comments like "Big tits are best" (she is 36DD). There is zero discomfort between them when the subject is sexual. It actually borders or flirtation.

ILovehEAD
08-28-2016, 10:14 PM
@comsmith22 I guess, if that is what is happening. I just don't know for sure.

What I definitely am sure of is this:

1) She is WAY more comfortable being in some state of undress around him. Be it as "mild" as in her panties and bra or as risque as being fully nude with him barely required to look away, she is clearly much more OK with him seeing her.

2) Something is definitely going on when I am gone. There is no vanilla reason for his underwear to keep appearing in our room. I have quit counting the times I have found them there, but it is several dozen times by now.

3) Sexuality has become a comfortable subject between them. She compliments him on his physique, and is OK with him making comments like "Big tits are best" (she is 36DD). There is zero discomfort between them when the subject is sexual. It actually borders or flirtation.

What would you do if you find out something is going on?

unlimited_perv
09-01-2016, 10:12 AM
@ILovehEAD Encourage it

So I witnessed something that blew my mind last night. It was nearly a fantasy story that I wrote.

Me, my wife and our son were playing a card game in our bedroom. It did not escape me that my wife was in just panties and a red wifebeater while she laid on the bed. I sat in a computer chair at the edge of the bed. Our son sat on the bed with his mom. After two hands of the game my wife and son started getting rowdy. I can't tell you why...the action I saw just wiped my memory of the reason.

Anyway, they ended up wrestling. He ended up on top of her holding her down with her arms pinned over her head (which I know from personal experience makes her horny). For a minute he was fully straddling her and her wifebeater got hung under his knee and pulled down exposing her left tit. He said "Whoops!" and eased up allowing her top to cover her back up. She said "Yeah right! Like you didn't do that on purpose" and he said "No it wasn't, but this is!" and did it again causing her top to pull down and let both of her tits out. She struggled, but was helpless against him and he held her like that for about 10 seconds then let up and her top went back up. They were both giggling the entire time.

After he got off of her I could see he was sporting a serious erection. She sat up and looked at me and said "Can you believe he did that to me?" and playfully asked me what I was going to do about it. I just shrugged and said that I didn't blame him for wanting to see them. She smirked and smacked me on the shoulder and said all guys are the same, they just want to see tits. My son spoke up at that point and agreed.

After that the subject went dead, but I found it significant that she was not upset that he did that.

rocbifun
09-03-2016, 05:30 PM
And the plot thickens!

unlimited_perv
09-03-2016, 07:56 PM
And then this evening she is wearing a bra under her wifebeater, but booty shorts with no panties that let her ass cheeks hang out...now I am genuinely confused.

rocbifun
09-16-2016, 09:54 AM
If nothing else, at least you get a great view more often than you use to!

rocbifun
10-06-2016, 05:43 PM
I don't know why I'm so enthralled by this, but I am. Any new developments?

comsmith22
10-12-2016, 08:25 PM
looks like there is something foul in Denmark other than the fish...

unlimited_perv
11-01-2016, 02:08 PM
Sorry for the delay in an update. Life has been overwhelming. I have a few aspects to update.

One. I figured out how his underwear are ending up in my dirty clothes hamper. My wife is putting them there. I figured it out when I washed my underwear out of the hamper and realized that several pairs of his underwear look just like mine. Same brand, same colors, just a smaller size (medium vs. xlarge). She is a "neat-a-holic" and can not stand to see stuff laying around. I think she is seeing his underwear laying on the floor next to my bed and thinking they are mine, tosses them in my clothes hamper.

Two. I have confirmed that his underwear are not ending up in our room because he goes there to jerk off when we are gone. The wife wanted a new area rug in the bedroom so we totally cleaned everything from under and around the bed and put in the new rug. For two weeks after that I checked all over the room every time she and I were out of the house and he stayed home. Not one pair of his underwear anywhere to be found...which leads to number three.

Three. I have intentionally left them home alone and watched for evidence. The only hard evidence is the appearance of three pairs of his underwear in my dirty clothes in a 13 day period in which I left them alone together three times. I was going to put my old phone in a hidden location to try and record them, but it is no longer working. It is an old HTC One that has been in my drawer for 4 or 5 years, so it is no big surprise.

She continues to wear practically nothing around him and often is naked where he can see her. Just this past Friday night she got a little drunk and ended up stripping in the livingroom with him just feet away in his room. His door was closed, but she showed zero fear of him coming out and seeing (although the alcohol could have helped that some). She ended up sitting on the couch spread wide and rubbing her pussy while I watched and then had me eat her out, all still in the livingroom.

He has also openly commented about checking her out several times. On one occasion she was eating chips and one fell between her tits and he told her about it. When she asked how he knew he told her he was already looking there and saw it fall. She asked if he was enjoying the view and he smiled and said that he was. He also commented one day that he sees her ass more than I do because she walks around in the morning in thong panties, but is dressed by the time I get up and shower. Again she asked if he minded and he assured her that he was fine with it.

So that is where it is. I am getting pretty close to outright asking her about it. I am thinking this weekend may be a good time as we plan on drinking and she gets much, much more sexually oepn when she has a few drinks in her.

Bobbie PERTH
11-10-2016, 01:08 AM
looking forward to seeing where this goes. sure does sound like a fun family environment :)

unlimited_perv
11-10-2016, 09:00 PM
He caught me totally off guard this evening and asked me if I knew what a "cuck" was. I was speechless, which is uncommon for me. I managed to regroup and said that I knew what a cuck was. That was the end of the conversation, but I was floored. I am still unsure what to make of it.

rocbifun
11-11-2016, 07:14 PM
Sounds like they may have your number ;)

OFallon
01-14-2017, 07:05 AM
Following! Any updates?

wreckingball33
03-09-2017, 07:05 PM
Inquiring minds would like to know...care to share?

-=Wrighty=-
04-20-2017, 02:28 AM
He caught me totally off guard this evening and asked me if I knew what a "cuck" was. I was speechless, which is uncommon for me. I managed to regroup and said that I knew what a cuck was. That was the end of the conversation, but I was floored. I am still unsure what to make of it.
Any news??

unlimited_perv
05-12-2017, 06:23 AM
I have decided to take a "wait and see" approach to this thing. I have become convinced that something is going on, I am just not sure what and I am not going to force the issue. When the time is right for me to know, I will know. Until then, I am having fun looking for clues.

I have observed a lot of things that have made me quite sure of it.

They are extremely comfortable with touching each other. MUCH, MUCH more comfortable than what I envision most mothers and sons are. They horseplay. They wrestle. On one occasion he had his arms around her from behind and she reached back and grabbed his dick. He jumped and said she had grabbed his dick and she just laughed and said that she was going to grab whatever she wanted to grab if it gave her a chance to get away and proceeded to reach back and grab it again. When they finally seperated I could see he was half hard and she made no effort to apologize for grabbing his dick.

She has become VERY open about him seeing her in various states of undress. After taking a shower she prances around the house in a small towel without hesitation. We have several towels the same size and they barely cover her body. I get numerous glimpses of pussy lips and ass, so I am sure he sees what I am seeing. Likewise she is often in just panties or bootyshorts and never more than a white wifebeater tanktop that does nothing to hide her dark, silver dollar size nipples. None of this bothers her in the least.

Sexual subjects are common discussions between them. Not like the birds and bees. Like he will talk about some girl at school known for giving blowjobs and she will inquire if he has gotten a blowjob from her. Not in a "you are going to be in trouble if you did" way, but more of a friends discussing their sex lives way.

So I will just keep waiting and watching for now. I will update if anything interesting arises.

rocbifun
05-12-2017, 09:49 AM
Definitely looking forward to where things go (or have gone)

SexHam
06-16-2017, 05:06 PM
I'm sure there's definitely something going on between your son and wife, and I find it really damn hot. I personally am sexually attracted to my own mother, but nothing happens between us, it's just a fantasy on my side. (I've written a fictional story about it and posted it

What you should do is just record them. I know your old phone is not working anymore but you can buy a camera, or if you can't afford one just get a cheap voice recorder. Hide it somewhere and tell them you're going out for a few days. When you come back check the voice recorder and if you hear both of them fucking then you could ask her about it since you would now have proof.

Or if you're not willing to go with that plan then your only way is to ask her about it in a joking manner, and you could probably get an answer out of her reaction.

Another possibility is that your son might be having sex with other girls in your bed. The reason why your wife and son became so close is maybe because she caught him having sex with a girl in your room, he probably asks her for advice or something.

Hopefully you could keep us updated!

Atled69
07-09-2017, 01:49 AM
Holy cow this story is insane, an update, please!!

liz33nd
02-08-2018, 08:12 PM
Holy cow this story is insane, an update, please!!

yes a update would be in order, this is so exciting/.

DarkRide
02-17-2018, 02:23 PM
I hate when a thread ends up having a heap of people asking for more, however... More! What happened?!

unlimited_perv
10-04-2018, 10:59 AM
Sorry for the long "delay" in updating this. I have continued my wait and see approach and have come to the conclusion that some form of sexual activity is happening between them. I still consistently find his underwear and socks in our room. Just this past weekend I went on a daytrip to some land we own and had told my wife I would be gone most of the day. I intentionally checked the room for his underwear and socks and found none. When I returned about 6 hours later I forgot to check again, but later that night I was gathering up some things to wash in the laundry and there was a pair of his underwear on the floor on my side of the bed just barely under the edge of the bed.

In addition, she hardly gets dressed around him and makes pretty much zero effort to cover herself around him. I sense that her efforts to cover herself are more about making a show for me than her actually covering up. For example, a few mornings ago she was in our bathroom getting ready for work. She was doing her hair and makeup completely naked. I was in the hall and he walked into our bedroom to get something. When I walked in 10 seconds behind him she suddenly grabbed a towel and covered up. The time delay was long enough that I am sure she had made no effort to cover up when it was just him in the room.

Also, on several mornings I have come out from my shower (I shower in a different bathroom than her) to find her sitting on the bed, either topless or completely naked, rubbing lotion on herself with the bedroom door wide open. On all of those occasions he was already up and had been by the room door at least once.

And the final kicker...last week I had to work over a bit and she picked him up from school at the end of the day. I got home about an hour later and she came back to the bedroom with me while I changed out of my work clothes. I don't know what came over me, but I had the urge to eat her pussy. I can't say what it was, but I just wanted to go down on her and make her cum. She resisted. She put up a little effort at not letting me. I "argued" asking why she wouldn't want a good pussy licking and she relented and let me pull down her panties. She laid back on the bed and I went down on her and instantly knew she had been fucked very recently. She wasn't sloppy with cum...like she had made some effort to clean up, but had not douched, but she was definitely cummy. I am not ashamed to say that I have eaten her out after I fucked her before, so I know what creampie taste like, and there is no doubt in my mind that I was eating creampie. Because of the timeframe, there is no way she had the time to fuck someone other than my son before I got home. I am positive that I ate his cum out of her.

So I am at the point of confronting her with my suspicion. I am going to try and navigate the subject gently during sex and see where it leads.

rocbifun
10-05-2018, 06:58 AM
Welcome back! Thanks for the update, and look forward to more!

Bridgit Astar
10-05-2018, 09:22 AM
Keep this up, please--it is so hot

Bridgit Astar
10-17-2018, 10:56 AM
Keep this up, please--it is so hot

And so are you gemma. PM me.

Atled69
12-09-2019, 11:14 PM
Dang, can't believe this story died like this. Hope it gets updated