PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever crumple the front end of a hot rod?

Jonny81
07-12-2016, 10:16 AM
Working on something new and need a bit of technical help. I need to have a car crash with a parked hot rod (guy getting head at a stop sign) vs drunk driver. ... I'm not a collision expert, but I'm pretty sure a big nose Camaro isn't going to crumple up the way I have it written...

My uncle Richard retired from the Navy ten years ago and used his savings to buy an old brick firehouse. Like many red blooded American country boys, he had a love of fast cars and loud bikes. He turned the old firehouse into a garage and named it “Rods and Hogs,” where he built custom hot rods, like my yellow and black 1970 Mustang Boss. We spent two years resurrecting a rusted out hull, gave it a new life with a 5.0, slapped on a six speed tranny, named it Daisy, and had it ready to take my driving test on my 16th birthday.

I’ll write that story another time, this one picks up the night I graduated high school. I was at the garage celebrating with a few friends. Richard had given me a set of keys as a graduation present and I found a sweet little loft apartment up the stairs with a stripper pole that went all the way down to the ground. A couple of brunette sisters were swinging from the pole in their thongs while a blonde named Nikki was sucking my dick on Daisy’s hood.

There were a bunch of other girls and guys around too, but I wasn’t really paying attention to them. They were either waiting their turn on the pole, drinking beer from a bong, screwing with the cars in the garage, or lying passed out somewhere.

It was 2:30 when my cell phone starts vibrating in my back pocket. I pulled it out, saw that it was my mom and considered hitting the ignore button. After a few seconds I hit the little green tab.

“What’s up?” I answered.

“Someone just called for an ambulance downtown, about two blocks from Kitty Kat…”

I wondered why she was calling me about it. Mom’s a dispatch nurse at the hospital, if someone needed an ambulance, she should probably send one of those big red and yellow trucks out… Then it hit me… by the bar where my aunt works on 15th and broad at 2:30… That put them headed towards the garage and there’s nothing on this side of town that would attract anyone this late at night.

I snapped the phone shut, pulled the blonde off my dick, and climbed behind the wheel. Daisy fired up with the twitch of her key and I slammed her into reverse. I jerked the E-brake, spun a 180, slammed the brake down, and started power shifting. I hit the street at 8000 RPM.

Richard drove a sweet ass suped up Camaro named Darla with a two tone paint job making it an unmistakable car, even with the front end smashed up and a GMC truck parked halfway up the windshield. I could see Richard inside. I left the door open and the engine running as my feet hit the asphalt.

There was no way I could get to him from the driver side. I rushed to the passenger side and nearly jerked the door right off the hinges. Richard had the steering column shoved into his chest and my aunt, Candice, was pinned underneath. It looked like they had been in the middle of a blowjob, but I wasn’t going to say anything about that. The dash and part of the roof was caved in around them and there was a piece of something sticking out of her thigh.

“Rick, you don’t look so good,” I told him.

“Don’t worry about me," he coughed, "Take care of her,” he coughed again and blood dribbled down his chin..

I pulled the belt from my jeans and maneuvered myself around bits of the dash to get to her. At 5 feet 3 inches and 108 pounds, my ginger haired aunt was a tiny woman. It didn’t help that the entire cab of the car was like a soda can after someone stepped on it.

I was laying down on my side with my hips twisted like a pretzel while I fumbled around her bloody, naked, thigh trying to find the leaky artery. She was completely unconscious and if not for the blood gushing out, I would have thought her dead already. I found the wound and managed to slip the belt around her thigh to tie it off. It took a few seconds for the bleeding to stop and I pulled it a little tighter just to be safe.

“You have to get her out,” he coughed up more blood, “there’s a crowbar in the back,” cough, “get the jack too,” rattling cough, “you need to raise the dash…”

I found the trunk release and dug around as fast as I could. I found a torque wrench and a shop jack. The torque wrench fit nicely into the gap in the driver side door, but even with it open, I didn’t have the access I needed. Candice was wedged in there pretty good.

I climbed around and slid the wrench between the passenger seat and the dash. That’s when it clicked in my head that the only thing keeping my uncle alive at that point, was the pressure against his chest. I looked at him and he looked down at his beautiful broken wife and said, “Take care of her, Romeo.”

I nodded and lifted the dash, kicked the jack in place and pumped it up as fast as I could.

I need Candice to survive with busted up legs and nerve damage without completely paralyzing her... Richard dies because this scene sets off everything that follows.

Jonny81
07-12-2016, 08:49 PM
Interesting fact the 85-95 model Camaros did crumple like soda cans... Just not while sitting still. Looks like I'll have to rethink this.