PDA

View Full Version : Affairs

marine1279
07-22-2016, 09:41 PM
How many would actually carry on a affair while married either in person or a online one?

Kylielaso
07-25-2016, 02:46 PM
I have has several affairs during my marriage

comsmith22
07-25-2016, 07:46 PM
I hung on till I was cheated on then all's fair in Love and war... but ...when I was in "The Land of 1000 Smiles" (Thailand) all was Fair...

groomleader
07-26-2016, 11:07 PM
I had an affair when I was married to my first wife. C and I got together five times, it was hot, passionate and very enjoyable. We had the mutual hots for each other.
She was married, but to her husband, it was okay if she found some fellow she liked, for pure sexual pleasure.

nut_bolt
11-19-2016, 08:13 PM
Yes, and yes......

DuzCuz
12-20-2016, 10:23 PM
It happened often for both of us in the first half our housekeeping together but tapered off until now it is rare for either of us to have sex with someone without the other present. We enjoy being with a few specific like minded couples.

kevpk
03-11-2017, 12:05 PM
yes, i had a sexual affair with a work friend, we teased each other many times, i would have a hard cock dripping after talking dirty with her. we worked in a factory and at dinner we walked along the riverbank outside our factory, found a secluded spot and went for it, we had to be quick as it was dinner, we felt each other up until she got my cock out, boy i was rampant, i was close to exploding as soon as she wipped it out. im not big. 6 1/2 inches but im told its thick. she was a large woman, massive tits and arse. we stood face to face and she guided me in her very wet hole. i slipped in so easy, she may be a big woman but, bot was her hole tight ! i slid in . my balls was full and i was desperate to hold my cum in. she said, please cum, i need it, i asked is it ok to cum in you. Yes !!! that was it, i thrusted a couple of times, my balls heaved, my cum was rising, i said. ive got to cum, please . she said, with that i exploded like ive never done with anyone, i came the best cum ive ever had, every part of my exploded. i spurted like ive never spurted before, she had to hold me up as i completely lost control, i didnt think it was possible to feel so much pleasure. i finally stopped. pulled out and my cum dribbled down her legs, all i could say was wow !! i really have never cum like that before or after. we made ourselves tidy and went back to work. we fucked and sucked more times after but nothing will beat that first time, i wanked myself many many times thinking about it, still do infact. i had another affair or two, but thats for another time

pzmking
06-27-2019, 07:03 PM
I had several online affairs going with women in the Philippines and a woman in the Canada. I wasn't married but I was in a committed relationship with a woman back home. Not proud of it, especially since I got caught. I was dumb enough to leave my tablet laying around and though she had her own tablet which I bought her for her birthday, she picked up mine and started nosing around. First she found my photos which included pics of the different women I've known long before I met her including my current mistresses. Then she clicked onto my Skype app. Because I was the only one using my tablet, I never bothered to password-protect or log out of my various accounts. She found everything. Texts on Facebook Messenger. My secret FB profiles that I use to for joining sex pages and fetish clubs. She found all of my taboos. This woman is naturally jealous already so this definitely didn't help. Final fork in the relationship was while she was admonishing me, one of the girls from Philippines calls me through FB messenger bc she saw I was online. My gf grabs my phone and sees the filipina's face photo. That didn't end our relationship but it gave her a lot of ammunition when we had a big showdown later on. Karma put it's foot in my ass on that one. And all of that drama for women I never even got to meet. But I did trick some of them into getting naked while I got screenshots of them while we were having cyber sex.