PDA

View Full Version : My Affair with Megyn Kelly part 3

marine1279
07-25-2016, 11:50 AM
Part 3
A few hours after our tryst at her place, Megyn and I returned to the hotel room, each contacting out spouses to see how things were going and to keep up appearances. We had to change the linen on the bed after our little session, and ended up with Megyn and me waiting on the washer and dryer to complete the cycle. Megyn had since changed into another pair of jeans and sweater, while I changed once arriving back at the hotel. Megyn set her overnight case on the bed and proceeded to pick out a couple drawers to which to store her things, while I lay on the bed watching her bend at the waist in front of me.

“I could get use to this sight.” I said in a wry remark. Megyn shot me a look and a smile before putting away the rest of her clothes, and joining me on the bed. She had swapped out her heels for tennis shoes for the warmth since the cold front had stuck around. She cuddled up next to me. My arms went around her. “So now what?”

“Well you’re in the greatest city on earth. What do you want to do?” She asked me while her head was laying on chest. She must have sensed something. “Besides that.”

“Well the plan was to visit ground zero, the natural history museum, places like that.” I said playing with her long blond hair that was undone. I must have twirled it right because she shuttered. “Ground zero and the museum where my idea.”

“How about dinner?” She asked as she shifted up a little so her head was now on my shoulder. She ran her hand over my chest which was covered about a t-shirt. “Plenty of good and new restaurants for you to try.”

“I know, but you know.” I answered just looking straight ahead. She knew what I meant, but I didn’t want to say anything. “Tomorrow is New Year’s Eve, and you have to work.”

“Let’s worry about that tomorrow.” Megyn told me. She took my hand, and helped me to my feet. She went over and picked up our coats, and handed me mine. “I’m going to show you around my city.”

That day we went about Manhattan. We went to the Natural History Museum, saw Time Square, and Grand Central Station. By then the sun had set below the horizon a cold wind had picked up. We hustled from the subway stop towards the hotel when Megyn pulled me into a restaurant that I didn’t even notice that was there. Inside it was warm and dimly lit, but the smell of Italian filled my nose. She took my hand and led me to a corner table in a back area of the restaurant. There we sat down as a waiter appeared.

“Welcome to San Macro’s. What can I get for you?” He asked putting menu’s in front of us.

“Bottle of your finest red wine, and the house special for today.” Megyn said in reply. The waiter nodded as he moved off. Then she reached under the table and grabbed my hand. “I brought you here, because it’s different than the rest of restaurants. The owner likes the idea of old times.”

“I like it myself.” I told her. The waiter returned with a bottle of Italian Merlot, and Italian parmesan with sauté vegetables. We dove into the meal, hungry from our love making, and just that fact we barely eat during the tour she took me on. I groaned with pleasure as the food entered my mouth. “This is fantastic.”
Megyn nodded in agreement as I noticed her wine glass half full. I picked up the bottle and offered to refill it which she nodded yes to. “Thank you. I only eat here on occasion, or with Doug…..” She started to say.

“Megyn its ok.” I took a quickly glance around the restaurant and reached out and took her hands. “I am enjoying being here with you.” She looked at me and smiled. We quickly released our hands as we saw the waiter approach.

“How was everything?” He asked putting his hands behind his back. He looked at our plates, and seeing our nods of approval brought out the dessert menu. “The chef has prepared a lovely crème brulee, or a Bruttiboni?”

“No thank you sir, just the check.” Megyn said to the man who nodded his understanding. He came back a minute later. I beat Megyn to the punch and paid in cash and told the waiter to keep the change. “Aaron I was…..”

“I know, but I wanted to.” I replied as I stood and walked over to her chair to help her put on her jacket. She smiled as we left restaurant and returned to the hotel. The next day, was New Year’s Eve and since Megyn had to work and there was no way I could be with her, we made the day special.

We made stop to the 9/11 Museum and ground zero, as well as taking me down to the battery and taking photos of the Statue of Liberty as well Central Park. Then came the time in which Megyn had to shower and leave for the studio to prepare for the coverage of the New Year’s celebration. I watched her get dress in some slacks and blouse after her shower.

“This sucks on so many levels.” I said as Megyn blow dried her hair and combing it out. She must have heard me or read my lips in the mirror because she turned out and looked at me. “I don’t have anyone to spend New Year’s with.”

She finished up with the blow dryer and set it down before coming over to me. “I know, but this my job and we agree…”

“I know, but still.” I said finishing the statement. She smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I looked at her walking towards the living area. “What should I expect you to wear tonight?”

“Oh it’s a surprise, just like the one you’ll receive later.” She answered grabbing her coat, and purse. I had a shocked look on my face as she quickly gave me another kiss before leaving.

A couple hours later, I had just hung up with my wife wishing her a happy New Year and anniversary. She had an early morning shift so she was heading to bed shortly after hanging up with me, and again I was alone. I walked over and saw Megyn’s clothes from our day out in the city. Jeans, sweater, and knee high Prada boots were on the chair near the bed. I sighed and was about to turn on the TV to start watching the coverage and flipping between a game, when a knock came from the door. Answering the door, a conergicn handed me an envelope. After thanking him, I opened the envelope to reveal a badge and a note with a location written on it.

“Meet me around 5 to midnight, in my office.” The note in her handing writing said. I looked down at one more line. “Security already has cleared you.”

Looking at the clock, I had noticed that I had a least an hour to get to the studio, and in which I knew I should shower and leave soon just in case foot traffic and vehicle traffic was bad. Just wanting to make sure I called the front desk and they suggested that I should leave within the next fifteen minutes if I wanted to make it. I quickly hopped into the shower quickly showering and drying off. Putting jeans and collared shirt before grabbing my wallet and jacket and heading towards the FOX News Studios. It was a cold night with the wind blowing but at my military pace I was keeping warm. It only took me about minutes to reach the studio. I walked into the lobby which was open for the holiday because there was a restaurant on the ground floor. I walked up to the security guard on duty and showed him the badge. He nodded and pointed me to the elevator. I clipped the badge onto my jacket as I rode it to the approaite floor. I walked off and headed down the hallway with the offices. I found the right one and looking at my watch, I arrived a couple minutes early.

I knocked on the door and from the other side I heard her. “It’s open Aaron.”

I chuckled and opened the door. My jaw dropped. Megyn was wearing a form fitting black dress that clung perfectly to her form with six inch stilettoes to match. Her hair was perfectly fitted into a bun in the back and makeup was just enough to bring out the light. She saw my reaction. “Close the door babe, otherwise people will see.”

I nodded and closed the door. I quickly removed my jacket and hung it up on the hook on the door before moving over to her. My hands went to her waist. “This is a surprise.”

“I thought you like it.” Megyn replied as she put her hands on top of my forearms. “I have until five after before I have to be back on.”

I nodded my understanding and kissed her lightly at first with the kiss being deepen by her. I could feel her pushing me towards the couch near the window. My legs bumped up against it and I fell into the couch with her straddling me. My hands drifted to her legs and started up her thighs as our tongues continued to wrestle. Her moans which were light began to get a little louder as my hands reached her inner thighs. I felt one hand leave me and as I attacked her neck, I saw her hand reaching for something. A moment later the lights darken as I worked her neck. She moaned loudly as my fingers entered her and started working her. Knowing we didn’t have much time, I didn’t play long, just enough to get her going, before my hands reached the top of her panties and pulled them down. I felt her hands moving to my jeans and undoing the buckle and zipper. I picked her up and moved her towards the desk bending her over.

“YES, YES, BABY, FUCK ME FROM BEHIND. I WANT IT ALL.” Megyn told me as she took her hands and hike up her skirt. I entered her and she moaned. “Oh Aaron.”

I began thrusting hard, deep and fast as my hands gripped tightly on her waist. She didn’t hold back as she took it all. I leaned forward and kissed her hard as she offered it. “Do you want it?”

“Yes baby I want it.” Megyn replied as she moaned loudly as she gripped the edge of the desk. “Give it to me.”

Harder and faster I pounded into her as my hands drifted up and undid her bud. Grabbing and pulling some of the hair she moaned loudly as from outside the New Year rang in. “OH GOD AARON, THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING NEW YEAR.”

“THEN SAY IT MEGYN, WHAT DO YOU WANT?” I asked her as I continued to ram into her.

“YOU. YOU FUCKING ME.” Megyn replied as she build up more and gripped the desk harder. “OH GOD BABY, I’M CUMMING.”

“OH BABY YEAH.” I answered as I exploded my loaded into her as we both climaxed together. I collapsed on top of her and kissed her lightly. “That was awesome babe.”

“Yeah it was.” Megyn answer as she tussled my short hair. She laid for a minute recovering. She felt me get off her a moment later. She sighed and got up from the desk and flipped on the desk lamp before heading over to the mirror at the end of the room. She quickly redid herself before coming over to me. She placed her hands on my shoulders. “I’ll be off at 1. Wait for me.”
I nodded as she walked out of the office and to the News Room to cover the celebrations. I turned off the lamp and watched the celebration unfold on the street below the window. It was a amazing sight to see, and I could have been among those revealors if I wanted tonight, or watching from the hotel, or spending it with the wife if she came, but that didn’t happen. Compared to all my other New Year celebrations, this one was the icing on the cake. I had made love multiple times to one of America’s hottest news anchors and we were enjoying every second of it. I must have been so entuned in my thoughts that I did here Megyn come back in until she wrapped her arms around me. “You been standing here since I left?”

“Must have been.” I replied as I turned around. I put my arms around her back. “So what now?”

“Now we sneak out of here and back to the hotel for a proper New Year’s celebration.” Megyn answered taking my hand and leading towards the door. “Since you have to leave soon, I want to spend every remaining hour with you.”

I chuckled and followed her out and into an elevator that lead down to the ground floor and we went out through the stairwell door. 15 minutes later and discreetly we walked through the lobby of the hotel and onto a elevator. As as the doors closed and began to rise, I pushed Megyn against the wall and kissed her hard, while grabbing her leg and running my hand up as it wrapped around me. She moaned as my hand slide further up. Her hands reached for the edge of my shirt as the floors ticked by. The ding of the elevator brought us out of our trance and we literally raced each other to the hotel room. She beat me despite the four inch heels as soon as the door was open, I pushed her inside and closed the door. Picking her up and I kissed her hard as she clawed at my shirt. We fell back onto the bed as my hands slid up her thighs again and pulled down her panties once again. Her hands raced towards my jeans and belt as we continue our tongues lashing of each other. “OH FUCK ME NOW AARON.”

Being taught never ignore a request from a lady I hiked up her skirt and started to pound her fast and hard. She heels digging into my back as she finally got my shirt off and began to dig into my back. Her head rolled and thrashed in a wave of ecstasy. My hands slide up and undid her top freeing her beautiful breast to where I began to attack them. She moaned loudly and dug deeper as another wave hit her. Then she rolled me onto my back and began riding me with her heels digging into her nice tight ass. I could tell she was enjoying the pain a little bit so I added a little slap to the ass as she rode me. “OH GOD AARON.”

“ARE YOU LIKING IT MEGYN?” I asked loudly as I continued to smack her in the ass as she rode me. “WHO ARE YOU TO ME?”

“I’M YOURS BABY, I’M YOUR LITTLE FOX NEWS MISTRESS.” Megyn replied as she dug into my chest and took me deeper.

I picked up her and moved her towards the wall and pinning her to it. She made no move to take off her heels as she used them to drive me deep into her. Her nails digging deeper into my back. “OH GOD MEGYN.”

“FUCK ME AARON, MAKE ME YOURS.” Megyn answered as she rolled her head again. Her heels pushing me harder and faster. “I WANT TO BE YOURS.”

I felt myself building up towards a climax which she could tell so she pushed us off the wall and back towards the bed. I turned and landed on top of her and gave her it all. Her nails now in my ass along with her heels forcing me very deep into her. “OH GOD AARON I’M CUMMING.”

That did it for me as I released a large load into Megyn’s hot and wet pussy as she clung on. As I rolled off her, she helped push my jeans off, and she stripped down to a moment later. We laid curled up and naked next to each other. Megyn sighed with content. “I know we said when this ended it wouldn’t be anything but a fling, but I don’t want it to.”

I looked at Megyn. “What are you saying?”

“I want to keep this going. Whenever we can.” Megyn replied looking up at me and smiling.

I smiled back. “I love that if we could.”

She smiled widely as we kissed deeply as she climbed back on top of me for another round.

comsmith22
07-25-2016, 07:39 PM
Nice... This is s wet dream... Thanks for posting...