PDA

View Full Version : Ceecee's night out

naughty_ceecee
08-10-2016, 08:10 AM
It was a tough week I've ever had. Between working, kids, cooking, cleaning, etc, I was just burnt out by the time Friday evening came around. My husband walked through the door, and he could see my frazzled expression on my face. He walks up to me, hugs me tight and kisses me.
"I take it your day was pretty hectic." - he said.
"Yeah. I need a break." - I said.
"Go shower, I'll be with the kids. You deserve a night out." - he suggested with that smirk of his, as if he were insinuating something.
Briskly, I hopped in the shower. I lathered myself, while having that hot water spraying down my back, running all over my naked body, I decided to shave my legs. After all, I'm sure my husband would want me to wear a mini skirt and knee high stiletto heel boots. Or what he calls them, "fuck me" boots.
After I got myself all dolled up, I quickly texted my girlfriends to see who would want to accompany me. Unfortunately, none of them were available.
In a disappointing tone, I told my husband that I couldn't go. He says to me: "Go by yourself. You'll have too much fun dancing anyway. I'm sure you'll be fine!"
I excitedly agreed. And off I went, downtown to the busiest night club I could find. Of course, there was a line up. But there were so many good looking people. I shyly look around, and I noticed this strange man giving me the "you're kind of hot" look - the "oh wow!" kind. Suddenly, we lost eye contact thanks to the big crowd. Luckily the bouncer let me right in. I guess that red lipstick did the trick.
Inside the club was packed with beautiful people and the music was loud and hot!
I immediately go over to the bar, and order myself a drink. Sitting on an uncomfortable stool, since it's awkward with a tight mini skirt, having it rise up my thighs as I lean forward to reach for my drink on the bar counter.
As I'm taking sips of my well deserved alcoholic beverage, I look up across the room and there's that guy again. This time, he glared at my heels, his gaze rising up to my knees, his eyes slowly admiring my curves as his eye sight move up to my breasts, peeking from under my shirt. Such a plumpy cleavage, he must be thinking of burying his face in between my soft fleshy pillows. As he begins to lust after my curvaceous body, I lock eyes with him, and I slowly, start biting my lower lip, the universal signal of "I want you to fuck me. Now!"
Suddenly, my phone vibrates. A text from my husband - "I hope you're having a good time. Don't worry about staying out too late. Enjoy yourself, and have fun!"
I quickly reply back - "Thank you love. I have a feeling I will have a really good time tonight. I'll call you later."
Immediately I look up, searching for that strange man. He was gone. I guess he noticed I was taken. Oh well. It wasn't like anything was going to happen anyway.
Off I go, and get my dance on. Right in the middle of the dancefloor, shaking my gravity defined bubble butt, sticking some skin that is merely half an inch from my mini skirt, I feel someone else behind me. I can smell good smelling sweat, his breath on my neck, as he whispers in my ear - "do you want to dance?". I have such a sensitive soft spot between the back of my ear and my neck. His breath made my spine tingle all the way down to my little excited clit.
I quivered a little, and said yes.
As we got closer to dance together, we ended up at the far corner of the dancefloor. It was so crowded, no one really paid attention to anyone. Everyone was sweating, the music was unstoppably upbeat. Bodies grinding against each other, hands roaming around... suddenly, I felt his hands on my hips, running them up and down my sides, his body moving closer to mine, our eyes interlock with such lust. He slid his hands down and over my well rounded ass, caressing it and quickly he spun me facing away from him. I lifted my arms to grasp his neck, my hips twirling to the beat, I push them back towards his body, his hands caressing my thighs, gliding them up and over my hips, pulling me closer to his body. I felt his manhood getting harder...his hand slowly moves under my skirt, feeling the warmth of pent-up sexual tension.
Gasping, he exclaims:
"You aren't wearing any panties..." He slipped his fingers onto me, his fingertips sliding around my pussy, lightly fingering my clit,
"You're so wet, baby" - he whispers, his breath on my neck, making me quiver as his fingers are dancing in my pussy, making my juices flow down my soft bare legs..."You're so ready for me, aren't you?" - he whispers again.
Through the loud crowd and thumping music, I actually heard his zipper coming undone. "Right here?!" - I uttered.
"Oh yes, because you're a bad girl" - he proclaimed.
He lifts my skirt from behind, he sees my little wetness, he bends me over slightly, so no one can tell what was happening. His hands stretching my ass cheeks apart, exposing my opening of soft silky wetness, and with a quick and hard thrust, his cock rams deep inside me, as I let out a loud screaming moan of pleasure...He's so thick, I thought. My little pussy is getting stretched out by some strange man, in a nightclub. His thrusts dance to the music, each pound of force is making us wetter with our juices, mixing and sliding down my legs. I try to stay quiet, but it feels so fucking GOOD. No one can hear my moans. His hips are thrusting harder, and faster... "you're making me gush!" - I shouted. "I'm cumming so hard!!!" - I screamed. His cock ramming into my soft pussy, I've squirted so many times already, I can't take anymore, but he doesn't stop fucking me. He knows how much I love hard sex, how much of a bad girl I am...
"You're going to get fucked good for your hubby" - he says. "He's going to fuck you when you get home, because I'm going to fill this little pussy with my cum, and he's going to fuck you even deeper, to push it all inside you, so nothing runs out..."
My eyes opened wider, my mouth gasping, he pounds me harder and deeper and whispers to me: "here it comes baby", he pulls my hair back, with one hand, and the other pulls my shirt down, unveiling my bare breasts, perky nipples awaiting to be suckled, he cups one breast and squeezes while his one finger flicks my sensitive nipple.
"Here it comes!!" - he yells. His body tenses, and with strong pulses, he jets his creamy white cum inside me, not letting go until he's fully emptied his nectar inside someone else's wife's pussy.
He slides out of me, and says: "Now go home to your husband. And tell him your naughty night."
I left the club without cleaning myself. I was in too much shock. I came home, and my husband was waiting for me on the couch. He asked how my night went. I said it was a very good night. He gets up, and leans towards me... "You smell different." - he stated. I muttered with "I was on the dancefloor."
"I know." - he says. "I smell it on you. You were naughty. Weren't you, wifey?"
"I don't know what you mean." - I nervously answered.
He kneels in front of me, slipping my boots off, and takes an inhale...
"Your pussy smells different, babygirl. What did you do tonight, you bad girl? Hmm?"
He throws my boots out of the way, he spreads my legs apart, running his hands up and down my legs, I'm already quivering from getting fucked by another man. My clit suddenly feels excited...He slides my skirt down, and lifts my shirt off. I stand in front of him, completely naked. I see his member getting stronger, poking out from his pants. He's getting harder. He runs his fingers between my labias. "Why are you so wet, wifey? What have you been doing?" - he asks.
"I was someone else's sex toy, daddy..." O shyly look at him. He smiles.
"Did he cum inside you, baby girl?"
"Yes. He did."
"Best we make sure it doesn't slide out. Especially when we're trying to have a baby..."
I gasped with my eyes.
"Do you want more?" - he asks. I nodded and smiled at him.
He takes my naked body to our bedroom, and throws me onto our bed. He strips down, and there in all his glory, his hard cock, his lubricating nectar dripping from his tip...and my wet, fully cummed pussy, aching to be pounded once more by my husband.
He admires my body, his eyes wandering every inch of my skin. His hands caressing me, I guide his rock hard cock to my opening, and whisper: "that's where he fucked me, hubby. That's where he emptied himself, deep inside me".
With not a second time to lose, he pushes himself deep, so deep, inside me.
"I'm pushing it all in, baby girl, not a drop of it will be missed." - he proclaims.
Every thrust, he makes me cum, harder and we become wetter. Our juices blending, combining with the strange man's cum inside me... my pussy overflows, his cock continues to pound my little stretched pussy.
Suddenly, his body tenses, he ejaculates his creamy cum inside me, ramming himself deep, and says:
"Now you'll never know who will get you impregnated, my love."
Thus began a new dirty adventure.

comsmith22
09-14-2016, 06:20 PM
That's a Hot little story... I hope there is more to it... keep 'em Cuming... Thanks for Posting...

You might want to Pay a little Attention to sentence And Paragraph structure... you need to break it down to make it easier to Read...