PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Snippet: The Levels of Thigh

DennisWriter
08-10-2016, 09:09 AM
While the party sounds-the whoops, the gangsta rap, the glasses clinking--continued outside the bedroom, Daniela's thighs contracted around my seesawing waist in a way that girls only do when you're not only fucking them raw, but also cumming inside them. A thigh squeeze with no condom and no jizz just yet is, like, too soft. A thigh squeeze plus condom plus jizz is a little stronger. Thigh squeeze plus jizz plus raw dick does not let go.

I did let go. I let go of Daniela's mouth. The same mouth that hours earlier had been screaming at me for banging Renee in my room, late at night, while Daniela tried to sleep, after having banged Daniela hours earlier. The same mouth that had tried having a serious discussion with me the other day about maybe not having sex without a condom every time, and me agreeing to only occasionally.

Now she was far away from any thoughts of getting pregnant, or of my other girls. Now the music was crescendoing and so was Daniela as she said, in time with the beat-

Uuuuhhhhh! Uuuhhh! Ah!

We slept at her place that night and when my thoughts wandered to Renee or Amy I went to her bathroom, jerked off, and went back to bed.

Daniela stirred and I felt her naked thigh brush against mine.

comsmith22
11-30-2017, 10:12 PM
ok...not much ... but thanks for the share...

scotty2hotty
10-28-2018, 01:23 PM
nice start