PDA

View Full Version : Training Jake

Jonny81
08-23-2016, 02:47 AM
I knew the moment I saw the big white Lincoln parked in the driveway outside our 2 story red brick house that it was going to be a long night. I held tight to my little sister’s hand and looked down at her smiling face and sparkly blue eyes, she had seen the car too.

“Nana’s here!” my sister said.

I could only groan at her enthusiasm. Don’t get me wrong, I loved our Godmother. That was sort of the problem. I loved her so much that I obeyed her every command without question, often to aching knees, a sore back, bloody hands, and well- you get the idea. Patti Mae, or Nana as Nikki calls her, is just shy of 60 and could still make the cover of Playboy magazine with her pixie cut platinum blonde hair, huge boobs, and wide pear shaped hips. Since Mom and Dad’s divorce Pattie Mae has been coming around a lot more, often with some task for me to perform. I hope this time it isn’t cleaning the gutters.

“Come on,” I trudged Nikki across the street.

“You think she’ll bake us cookies?” Nikki asked, licking her lips.

We stepped through the door and Nikki broke free of my hold with a running leap. Pattie Mae stood in the center of a very empty, very dirty hardwood floor. I recognized the look on her face, the one that said a thousand different things and none of them nice. My eyes roamed the floor, counting stains and trying to guess at what the globs of goo had once been. I could see outlines where all the furniture had been.

Pattie Mae caught Nikki and twirled her around, but her eyes never left mine. The message was clear and the task had been given. I hung my head in shame and headed to get the warm soapy water, a sponge, and something to scrape up the goo.

I knew from past experience not to scrub the floor in my school clothes. I had a pair of old jeans that were splattered with paint, but I couldn’t get the them to zip up. That left me with just one option.

Nudity wasn’t really an issue in our house. My only concerns were that I was fourteen and prone to spontaneous erections. I wasn’t so much embarrassed by the erections as I was the size of my package. Since hitting the 9th grade, and sharing a locker room with 27 other guys, I’ve realized that I’m not exactly “normal” in that area. I never thought having a “big one” could be a bad thing; until I realized just how big it actually was.

But this was my sister and Godmother, both of whom have seen me naked on multiple occasions. (Just not recently.)

I stepped out of the bathroom, with a pail of water and a big mesh covered sponge floating in suds that smelled like wildflowers, completely naked with my Johnson swinging between my legs. My balls felt like they were made out of lead after having been pinned up for so long. I heard sounds in the kitchen and couldn’t help but breathe a sigh of relief. Knowing Nikki would have Pattie Mae occupied for the next couple of hours. I set to work, scrubbing and scraping.

My father would have called me all kinds of names, having seen me on my hands and knees doing “women’s work”, but if my father taught me anything, it was that I didn’t want to be like him. I couldn’t help but hear his voice in the back of my head though. He’d been gone for over two years now, and I could still hear his bullying voice and that sickening laugh.

I don’t know how long I spent scrubbing, scraping, and drying the floor. Two hours or three it didn’t matter, the job was done now. I found the furniture, and my next task, when I went to my bedroom to get dressed. I sighed and started lugging everything back to the living room.

Mom has been hinting for awhile now that she wanted to move the furniture around. I suppose now that the floor was sparkly clean it was time to give in. I moved and fixed the wall mount for our flat screen plasma tv while I was at it. Turning everything towards the window instead of the front door opened up a little passage leading right down the hall. I’m not sure if that’s how Mom wanted it, but it looked pretty good to me.

I was admiring my work and making a few final adjustments when Pattie Mae came to tell me dinner was on the table. She didn’t say anything at first, just watched me scooting things around and tossing throw pillows onto the sofa and loveseat.

“That looks tasty,” she said, “and so does dinner, come and eat before it gets cold.”

“Be right there, just let me grab some pants…”

“No need,” she chuckled, “just come as you are.”

I followed her swaying hips into the kitchen and realized what she meant. My twelve year old sister was setting the table just as naked as I was. Except she was covered from head to toe in flour with vegetable bits in her hair. The kitchen looked like a bomb had gone off in it. But the rich aromas wafting from the table told me the clean up would be well worth it.

Pattie Mae stopped me with a hand on my chest, “Your sister worked hard to feed you, make sure you give her the praise she deserves.”

I nodded, “It smells delicious.”

Again, if my father had seen the kitchen looking like that you would think he was giving birth. I, on the other hand, was thinking about the wonderful aroma and the feast laid out before me. That and how good my sister looked covered in flour. I don’t think I’ve ever had a single naughty thought about Nikki until that moment. I hadn’t even known my baby sister had breasts. My fantasies were generally of older women, like Pattie Mae or my mom.

The way Nikki had the table arranged put me at the head with her on my right and Pattie Mae on the left. Essentially, she had given me Dad’s place at the table and the symbolism was not lost on me. To mention it though, would have embarrassed her and I didn’t want to make her feel bad. I simply gave her a kiss on the cheek, told her how good dinner smelled, and sat down. I didn’t miss the blush in her cheeks as she filled my glass with soda.

Once everyone was in their seats, I took the honorary first bite and let out a loud moan as the blend of spices and sweet sauce mingled on my tongue. It was some sort of pasta with chunky meat, but I had no name for anything that tasted that good.

“Do you like it?” Nikki asked.

“No,” I said, “baby girl, I love it.”

She gave me a beaming smile and twirled her fork around. The only sounds made through dinner were a lot of ohhhhs, awwws, mmmms, and the scrape of forks on plates. After everyone finished eating Nikki collected the dishes. I finished off my soda and carried the glass to the sink. She gave me a smile and bumped my hip as I started scrubbing and passing them for her to rinse.

“Looks like you could use a bath,” I said and splashed her.

I hadn’t meant to splash her chest, I’d meant for the water to hit her face. Instead, it cleared a spot on her right breast, leaving behind a patch of pearly white flesh topped with a little cherry bud. I hadn’t noticed her nipples were hard until then. I swallowed a lump in my throat and shifted my feet under the counter. She giggled as the water trickled down and sprayed me with the nozzle.

“Enough playing, unless you want your mother seeing her kitchen looking like this when she comes home after working on her feet for twelve hours.”

“Sorry Nana,” Nikki said and bumped my hip again.

I finished scrubbing the dishes and took the dish sponge to the counter tops. After she finished rinsing, and had the dishes stacked to dry, Nikki got down from her stool and grabbed a broom. Together we cleaned up the kitchen while Pattie Mae read one of our Mom’s paperback books.

“Alright,” Pattie Mae said once we finished, “Nikki go take your bath and Jake, bring me your homework because I know you have some.”

“Yes Ma’am,” I said and went to collect my backpack.

I dumped my bag on the table and Pattie Mae instantly reached for my sketch book. I sighed and grabbed my English book and opened up to the assignment.

“Is this supposed to be me?” she asked with a chuckle as she flipped the sketch book around.

I didn’t need to look to know which one she meant. It was my version of Lady Godiva, with a nude Pattie Mae on the back of a painted war horse. The sketch had earn me an A+ in art class.

“I don’t have that much hair there,” she giggled, “and my boobs… honey my back hurts enough with the boobs I have, they don’t need to be any bigger.”

“Sorry,” I sighed, “I guess my imagination is a little off.”

“I didn’t say it was bad, I like it…”

I smiled at that and put my work down. Taking the sketchbook, I thumbed through the pages and found a more realistic sketch of her. I flipped it back around and sat back in my seat.

“Well, thank you for making me look twenty years younger, I’m sure this gal would never leave the bar alone on a Saturday night- or any night for that matter.”

“Patti Mae,” I shook my head, “you're one of the hottest women in town, the only reason you don’t have a harem of men obeying your every command is because they’re all afraid of you.”

“You think so?” she chuckled, “if I were thirty years younger, I’d kiss you, but at my age I’d probably knock out a tooth.”

I grinned and leaned over in my seat, “I bet it’d be worth the trip to a dentist.”

“You keep flirting with me and I’ll have to make you prove your words.”

“I wouldn’t mind,” I smiled.

She laughed and flipped to the next sketch. I heard her breath catch and glanced over at what she was looking at.

“Now, I know that hussy in the leather chaps and Stetson is not me and it had better not be my granddaughter.”

I coughed a little and ducked my head. She laughed so hard that her breasts jiggled.

“It is,” she laughed, “sixteen year old Katie and you have her dressed up like a stripper…”

“At least she has everything covered,” I shrugged.

“Who else do you have in here?” she started flipping pages at random.

“Does your mother know about these?” she asked me.

“No,” I sighed, “but at least I’m not hiding magazines under my mattress or dirty movies in my dresser.”

“Your mom has dirty movies?” she asked with a naughty grin.

I shrugged, “some home videos Dad made.”

“You ever watched them?” she asked with a knowing look.

“Once or twice,” I admitted.

“Finish your homework, then go help your sister get ready for bed.”

I frowned, “Isn’t she old enough to put her own pjs on?”

“Yes, but it would be nice if her big brother brushed her hair, maybe braided it for her and tucked her into bed with a Goodnight kiss... After all, she did feed you.”

I sighed and started on my math homework. Patti Mae left the kitchen and I didn’t need to ask where she was going. I grinned and made quick work of the homework before shoveling everything back into my backpack.

I found my sister in her room wearing the shirt I had left in the bathroom. The shirt hung on her like a mini dress, stopping about mid thigh. At fourteen and 5’10 I’m already a foot taller than her. I really hope I don’t get any taller. I’ve been growing like a weed since I was about six years old. Just one more thing that makes me a freak.

I probably should have grabbed some pants first, but it was too late now. I climbed onto the twin size bed behind her and pulled the brush from her hand. She lifted up and slid back until she was sitting on my lap. I wasn’t sure that would be much more comfortable for her and my thoughts were confirmed when she giggled.

“Your thing is poking me in the butt.”

“Sorry,” I mumbled and started to move her but she wiggled and my baseball bat slid between her legs.

“That’s better,” she told me.

“It sure is big Jake,” she said softly.

“Too big,” I sighed, “makes me feel like a freak.”

“I don’t think you’re a freak,” she told me, “can I touch it?”

“I think you already are,” I chuckled.

“I mean with my fingers silly,” she giggled.

I stopped with the brush halfway through her hair. She didn’t wait for an answer and I felt her soft fingertips dancing over the thick mushroom head. Needing a distraction, I went back to brushing her hair and counted each stroke out loud. It was hard to concentrate with her playing with my dick, I did my best not to let her know just how it was affecting me. She danced her fingers up and down its length, wrapped her little hand around it, twisted the skin, even pulled at it. I kept waiting to see if she’d stroke it, but that thought probably never entered her naughty little mind. She was simply toying with it, exploring with her hands and feeling the texture... And teasing the hell out of me.

“Oh,” she said, “did I make you pee?”

Her finger slid over the tip and I felt the texture of the precum as it slid around the head.

“No,” I told her, “that’s called precum and it comes out when a man gets excited, it’s to make things all slippery so it doesn’t hurt the girl.”

“Oh, like when my kitty gets all wet and sticky…”

Now that she brought it up, I realized exactly where my dick was and could feel the wetness pressed against me. She wasn’t wearing any panties and I could feel the lips of her bald kitten kissing the base of my shaft.

“Yeah,” I chuckled, “something like that.”

“Do you ever… you know,” she wagged my dick like a flag, “touch yourself?”

“Every night,” I sighed, “it makes a mess in bed if I don’t and the sheets get all sticky.”

“I’ve touched myself before,” she giggled, “it feels really good, does it feel that way when you do it?”

“I don’t know, but it feels good- or it did for a while, now not so much.”

“If it doesn’t feel good anymore,” she slapped my dick against her belly, “then why do you do it?”

“Because it makes a mess when I don’t,” I said then sighed, “and if I wait too long it hurts.”

“Does it feel good when I touch it?” she asked me.

“Yes, it feels nice baby girl,” I told her.

She went quiet then and continued her exploration while I brushed and braided her hair. Each time it oozed precum I felt her smearing it around. Once I thought she even licked it off her fingers. It took everything I had not to cum all over her. I knew that would have been too much. Once I finished her hair, I pulled her off of me and tucked her into bed before kissing her cheek. She gripped my dick and squeezed with a naughty look in her eyes.

“I want a real kiss,” she demanded.

I groaned and she squeezed harder. I gave in and leaned down to kiss her lips. The little minx stuck her tongue in my mouth. Then her hand moved and my hips jerked. She moaned into the kiss and gave me another stroke before pushing me back.

“Goodnight Jake,” she told me and turned out her table lamp.

“Goodnight minx,” I said and walked across the hall.

I walked into my bedroom with an eight inch hardon dripping precum to find Patti Mae laying in my full size bed wearing nothing but a pair of see through black lace panties. I stopped in my tracks with my eyes wide as saucers and my tongue dragging the floor.

“Don’t just stand there,” she patted the bed beside her, “we don’t have a lot of time.”

Feeling a little confused I walked to the bed and she pulled me down with a kiss on my lips. Her experienced hand wrapped around my already lubricated dick and she didn’t waste any time.

“Here,” she gave me her offerings, “suck on my breasts.”

I latched onto one plump nipple and suckled like a baby while she jacked me off. Her hand slid up and down, twisted around, and squeezed with expertise.

“I heard your little discussion with Nikki,” she told me, “you aren’t a freak Jake.”

She held my head to her breast with one hand, or I would have commented on that.

She continued, “I’ve raised three sons and two daughters of my own, along with six stepchildren and three husbands, have had more lovers than I care to count, I’ve seen dicks of every shape and size, if you were having trouble with it then you should have said something.”

“It’s embarrassing Patti Mae,” I groaned and she shoved her breast back into my mouth.

“No, what’s embarrassing is that I haven’t been fucked in almost ten years and here's this lovely cock dangling right in front of me,” she giggled, “if I’d known how you felt four hours ago we wouldn’t need to be doing this now.”

“I’ve never told you this Jake,” her hand made love to my dick, “but I was younger than Nikki when my daddy made me a woman and I made everyone of my sons and stepsons a man, some of them came back for more, it kept them from knocking up little girls, like your daddy did to your momma.”

She tugged and squeezed as her other hand slid down to cup and fondle my balls.

“Nikki is at the age where she’s curious, but doesn’t really have a grasp of things yet, tonight may have been innocent fun for her, but I’ve seen this before Jake and I’m telling you now...”

I pulled my mouth from her breasts, “I wasn’t going to do anything.”

“Not tonight, but like I said I’ve seen it before and I know what comes next, so I’m giving you another option.”

“You mean that you’ll -” I swallowed.

“Me, or I can find you someone else,” she shrugged, “but tonight I’ll take care of this and get you tucked into bed.”

I didn’t know how to respond to that. She took my silence as consent and gave me another sweet smile before attacking my mouth with her tongue. I couldn’t hold back any longer and erupted like a dormant volcano with a big glob shooting right between her melons and another splattering her stomach. She kept pumping and moving my shaft around, spreading the cum from her nipples to her navel.

“Now if you don’t mind rubbing this in for me,” she rolled onto her back and brought my hands to her breasts.

I grinned and started smearing my cum over her flesh and rubbing it in.

“I’ll tell you what I told my sons,” she said, “keep me happy and I’ll keep you happy, I’ve taught you everything you need to know, and you know what needs to be done to make me happy.”

“Yes Ma’am,” I said before leaning over to pluck a nipple between my teeth.

“Ohhh, I didn’t teach you that,” she giggled, “and please call me Nana or Patti, Ma’am makes me feel old.”

“Okay,” I grinned and slid my hand down towards her panties, “Nana.”

She stretched out like cat as my hand cupped her lace covered kitten and squeezed.

“You’ve been watching your mother’s movies too much,” she said with a laugh.

“I’ve got some nylon rope in my dresser,” I said.

“Maybe next time sweetie, now hurry up and make me cum before your mother gets home.”

I took that as an order and filled it properly. I dipped my fingers underneath the lace and played her kitten like a violin while I sucked, pinched, and nibbled on her nipples until she trembled beneath my hands. She recovered quickly and gave me another kiss before tucking me under the blankets and dressing herself.

“I’ll see you next Friday, have your chores done and we’ll have more time to play if you want.”

“I want-,” I licked my suddenly dry lips, “I want you to make me a man.”

“Then make sure I’m happy,” she said and turned out my light.

Jonny81
08-23-2016, 05:03 AM
I woke the next morning to the sound of Mom’s sweet southern voice whispering in my ear, telling me to get up for school and her soft hand sliding across my hip. I pretended to sleep a little longer and enjoyed the sensation of her touch. It’s been so long since she’s touched me. Her fingers dipped between my butt cheeks and she squeezed softly.

“Jake,” she said with her mouth just a hair from my ear, “time to get up so you can take a shower.”

I felt her finger probing my butt and her tongue probe my ear at the time. I’m not sure which caused my eyes to snap open. She jumped back as if she hadn’t just been fondling my asshole and licking my ear.

“I’ll have breakfast ready when you get out of the shower,” she told me and fixed her robe.

“Okay Mom,” I said rolling out of bed.

She licked her lips and I felt her hand on my butt again as I walked in front of her with an eight inch baseball bat swinging between my legs. She gave both cheeks a squeeze and giggled before dashing off to the kitchen. Her mood was obvious, but I didn’t really know what to think of it.

I spent about twenty minutes jacking off in the shower before giving up. I rinsed off all the soap and went back to my room to get dressed for school. There was no way I could into my briefs, so I had to go commando under my jeans. I pulled the tip of my dick up the waistband and locked it tight with my belt before covering it with a long t-shirt. After a final adjustment I put on my sneakers and headed to the kitchen.

Mom was still cooking breakfast in her red satin kimono style robe. Her long brown hair hung in waves down to the middle of her back. The robe ended just beneath her lovely heart shaped butt showing off her long pale legs. She was 5 feet 7 inches and 120 pounds of divinity on earth with a miniature version of herself wearing jeans and a Hello Kitty t-shirt beside her.

I don’t know if it was all the teasing she did, or the fact she actually touched me for the first time in years. Either way, I couldn’t stop myself as my feet carried me forward and my arms slipped around her waist. After a second, she pulled my arms tighter and bent just slightly so that her butt pressed against me and the only parts of our bodies not touching were below the knees. I nuzzled her neck and thought I heard a soft moan. We stood like that for several minutes as the scrambled eggs cooked. Reluctantly, I stepped back and released her, so that she could transfer the eggs onto the plates.

Nikki had the table set, once again putting me at the head of the table. I gave her a soft kiss and took my seat as she poured the orange juice.

“Thank you for doing the living room Jake,” Mom said, placing a plate stacked with bacon and eggs in front of me, “the floor looks really good.”
“Thank you Mom,” I looked down at the food, “this looks really good too.”

She held the back her hand to my cheek as if checking to see if I had a temperature.

“You’re a little warm,” she asked, “are you feeling sick?”

Something in her voice sounded a little odd.

“No,” I said like a moron, “I feel fine.”

“Oh,” she said and walked to her seat, “I was going to let you stay home, but if you’re not sick…”

She kicked me underneath the table, making me jump. Nikki giggled, then she kicked me too.

I sighed, “now that you mention it, I am feeling a little down and have this throbbing pain in my-”

Mom laughed and slid her hand onto my leg, “I’m sure it’ll go away after breakfast.”

“No, it’s been hurting for a while now,” I grinned, “maybe I need you to have a look at it…”

Mom shifted her eyes to me, “Does it really hurt Jake?”

“Yes,” I sighed, “it feels like it’s going to explode into a million little bits.”

“Why didn’t you take care of it in the shower?”

“I tried,” I grumbled.

“Eat your breakfast and if it doesn’t feel better by the time you're finished, I’ll take a look and maybe call the doctor.”

I didn’t know how she expected it to suddenly feel better. Then I felt her hand playing with my belt buckle and suddenly I was free. Mom jacked me off with one hand as she ate with the other. I’d seen her do it with my dad before and it made me feel a little guilty. I didn’t want to be like my dad, but her hand felt really good. She did something that loosened up her robe and from my angle I could see her perky 32C cup breasts. I ate quickly.

“Mom it still hurts,” I said, pushing my empty plate away.

“Alright, let’s go into the bedroom and I’ll have a look.”

I tucked myself back up and followed her down the hall and into her bedroom. She told me to drop my pants as she took off her robe and dropped down on her knees. She pulled my naked hips towards her and inspected my Johnson as if eyeing a prize race horse.

“Well,” she licked her lips, “I don’t see anything wrong with it…”

“I’m fourteen with an eight inch dick,” I grumbled, “of course, there is something wrong with it.”

“Actually,” she measured it with both hands, “I think it’s closer to nine inches now.”

I groaned, “See what I mean? I’m a freak.”

“You are not a freak Jake,” she gave me a tug, “you’re just different than other boys your age.”

“Mom, I-” I couldn’t even finish the thought. Mom’s tongue slid across the mushroomed head of my monster dick and I felt it all the way to my toes.

“I don’t want to be like my dad,” I heard myself saying.

“Not all of what your father did was bad Jake,” she told me.

“He abused us Mom, he abused you.”

“I know, but I actually liked some of it,” she looked up at me, “now do you want me to take care of you, or do you want me to call the doctor?”

“Do it,” I said with a sigh.

“Thank you,” she said before wrapping her lips over my dick.

I moaned at the feel of her warm wet mouth. Before I even knew what I was doing I had one hand on her throat and the other behind her head.Shocked at myself I jumped back.

“Why did you move?” she pouted, “did I hurt you?”

“I wanted to-” I shook my head.

“You wanted to, what baby?” she asked, pulling me back to her.

“I want to fuck your mouth,” I said, “and ram it down your throat…”

“It’s okay Jake,” she kissed the tip, “let me take care of you.”

“Mom, I-” she stopped me again by twirling her tongue around my shaft.

“Please Jake,” she begged, “let me make you feel better.”

I sighed, “Suck my dick.”

“Thank you Jake,” she wrapped her mouth back over me and gripped my hips.

She pulled me deeper into her mouth and I felt the tip slip into her throat. She swallowed and I nearly blew my load right then. She pulled back and took a breath before going back for more. She started bobbing her head back and forth. I felt one hand leave my ass and looked down to see her fingering her shaved pussy.

My dick went deeper and deeper down her throat as she rubbed and fingered her pussy. I reached down and fondled her breasts, pinching and pulling on her perky nipples and caressing the fleshy globes. She moaned and the vibrations sent shock waves up and down my spine.

I squeezed a little harder and she moaned again. I groaned and shoved her back as my dick exploded.

“Why did you do that?” she cried and picked herself up.

“I was afraid it would choke you,” I said feeling ashamed.

“Oh, now I have to lick it all up, you made a mess of yourself.”

“It’s ok mom,” I said, “I can clean myself off.”

The look she gave me ripped me in half. She looked like I had just smacked her across the face.

“Fine, clean yourself off and go to school.”

I sighed, “I’m sorry.”

“Go to school.” she said and I heard the tears in her voice.

I wanted to pick her up in my arms and hold her. I also wanted to bend her over the dresser and ram my dick up her tight little pussy. I sighed and pulled my pants up before heading out of the room.

I walked Nikki to the Junior High school, then rode a bus from there. The entire time I kept thinking of the way Mom looked with my dick in her mouth, and how I’d tossed her across the room. She had given me such a gift and I’d thrown it back at her. Then I somehow made it worse and now she probably won’t even look at me again. I had to make it up to her, but had no idea how.

I made it to school 10 minutes early and went to the pay phone outside the gym. Digging in my pockets for change, and not finding any, I called collect. Patty Mae answered with the sound of banging pots in the background.

“Sorry, but I didn’t have money for the phone,” I said.

“No problem, what did you need?” she asked.

I decided to get to the point and explained what happened.

“So, your mother submitted to you and you acted like an ass and denied her a reward… did she deserve a reward?”

“Yes,” I sighed.

“She’s vulnerable right now, I’ll have a talk with her, but I am not happy with this Jake.”

“I know,” I sighed, “I really am sorry.”

“I know that, go to class,” she sighed, “we’ll talk about this later.”

The line went dead. I hung up the phone and headed to class.

Jonny81
08-23-2016, 08:44 AM
Upon exiting the school building, I found a 5 feet 6 inch tall 34 year old with long blonde hair; wearing a red silk blouse, black pencil skirt, thigh high stockings, and 5 inch pumps waiting for me next to her cherry red Mustang convertible with her sixteen year old daughter climbing into the back seat.

“Get in Jake,” Ashley Michaels told me.

This did not bode well at all.

“I hear you made a mess of things this morning,” Ashley said, climbing into the seat beside me.

“You could say that,” I sighed, “how bad is it?”

“That depends Jake,” she fastened her seat belt, “did you mean to hurt your mother?”

“No, I was trying to not hurt her,” I shook my head, “I try so hard not to be like my dad…”

“That is part of the problem Jake,” she started the engine, “you don’t have to try because you are not your father, the only thing you need to do is be yourself, but first you need to learn who you are.”

“Thanks for the advice Dr. Michaels,” I grumbled.

“From now on you can call me Mistress,” she looked at me and shifted gears, “and I’m not as easy to please as my mother.”

I shrank into the seat and tried to make myself as small as possible.

“Aren’t we picking up Niki?” I asked as we flew by the Junior High school.

“Nope,” Ashley said, “picked her up early and took her shopping.”

She turned off and headed right past the house. I resigned myself to whatever was in store and watched out the window as the town flew by. Thirty minutes and probably 60 miles later we parked outside a shady looking brick building. It looked like a warehouse with the silhouette of a woman kneeling etched onto the front door next to a sign that said “18+”.

Ashley dragged me through the door with Katie following at our heels. The building was wall to wall leather, steel, plastic, and wood. A giant dick swung from the ceiling wearing the largest condom I have ever seen. A sexy black haired woman in her 20s, who couldn't have been more than 5 feet 3 inches tall and 100 pounds, wearing a sheer nylon leotard with a decent rack of B cups and one hell of an ass walked towards us.

“May I help you find something today, Mistress Ash?”

“My new pup has a problem and needs to be put in a cage for a while,” Ashley said.

“No problem, small, medium, large, or extra large?”

Ashley turned to me with a grin and said, “Show her pup.”

I unbuckled and dropped my pants. The woman’s eyes went wide.

“I see, and would you like metal or plastic?”

“Nothing but cold hard steel.”

The woman sighed, “As you wish, I’ll get a few to try on.”

The woman danced off and Ashley turned to me.

“You’ll never fit in a cage like that,” Ashley said, “Katie take care of this.”

“Yes, Mother,” Katie said and dropped to her knees in front of me.

Katie hesitated only a second before taking my fat mushroomed head into her mouth and stroking me with her hand as she sucked. I tried not to move, to remain as still as possible. Then I felt Katie’s silky soft hair under my hands an instant before Ashley had my wrist in an iron grip.

“Did I give you permission to touch her?”

“No,” I sighed.

“No, what pup?”

“No, Mistress,” I responded.

“I see you need more work than I thought,” Ashley said.

I hung my head as she brought my arms around my back and held me as Katie continued working on my dick.

“That’s not going to work Katie, suck his dick like I taught you and stop playing with it.”

Katie scooted forward and sucked half my dick into her mouth before she gagged on it. She put her hand back on it and started bobbing her hand and stroking her hand at the same time. I moaned and found Ashley’s hand covering my mouth.

“I didn’t say you could do that either, you are to remain silent.”

I nodded and she trailed her hand away. I had to bite my tongue to keep from making any more sounds. Katie slurped and slobbered as she sucked on my dick. Not wanting to be chastised again, I couldn’t warn her. Ashley had my arms locked behind my back to where I couldn’t move. My dick erupted shooting a blast of cum straight down Katie’s throat. She moaned and I felt her throat convulse as she gagged on it. She didn’t stop though and kept bobbing as blast after blast shot into her mouth. Her throat convulsed as she swallowed every drop with a moan. I realized she was really enjoying it, as if my cum were her favorite treat. She licked the last drop off the tip as my dick shrank.

“Thank you,” Katie said, looking up into my eyes.

Ashley whispered in my ear, “Tell her she earned it.”

“You earned it,” I repeated.

Katie smiled and rose to her feet. Ashley released my arms. The helpful little store employee arrived with four different styles and sizes of metal cages for my dick.

“Do I need to restrain you again, pup?” Ashley asked me.

“No, Mistress,” I said and held my arms behind my back with my hands together.

“Good,” Ashley said, “you may try them on him.”

The woman gleefully dropped to her knees in front of my limp dick and started holding up each cage one by one. She must have found one that would fit because I felt her pinch my scrotum as she lifted it and started tucking my nuts through a ring. I looked up at the ceiling and counted the dots. A minute later I felt her soft hand on my dick as she fed it through a cold metal mesh tube.

I heard a click and she said, “All done, Mistress, here is your key.”

I looked down and it looked like I was wearing a mesh sock. Ashley reached out and warped her hand around it. I could feel her fingers dancing on the underside and my dick started to swell, then went flaccid again.

“It’ll do, but I need a few other things too.”

“No problem Mistress,” the woman smiled, “what would you like me to get for you?”

Ashley pulled a lift from her cleavage, unfolded it, and handed it to the woman.

“Would you like to wait in the lounge while I fill your order, Mistress?”

“Yes, thank you Lisa, I know the way.”

The woman, Lisa, danced off to fill the order. Ashley pulled up my pants and buckled them up. I followed at my mistress as she led me and Katie to a back room. I went to sit on the sofa and Ashley snapped her fingers at me.

“You sit on my right, Katie sits on my left.”

Ashley sat down in a leather recliner. Katie dropped to the floor on her knees beside her. I sighed and took my place.

“This isn’t a punishment Jake,” Ashley said.

“It feels like one,” I pouted.

“Did I say you could speak?” she asked.

I sighed.

“You have the potential to be a good master Jake, but before you can master a submissive, you must learn what it means to be a submissive, and I say submissive because I don’t like the term slave, to me it invokes images of mindless beings and blind obedience, that is what your father wanted, he wanted a slave to use and abuse as he saw fit and you don’t want to be like him do you?”

“You can answer me when I ask you a question Jake.”

“No, Mistress, I don’t want to be like him.”

“Good, his abuse flipped the switch in your head and made you who you are now, my job is to teach you the control and discipline that your father lacked, and to guide you through this process you may think of Katie as a sister because you will be training together.”

I nodded my head.

“You will share dinner with your mother and you will apologize to her, not with words, but with actions, she will not submit to you again until you earn her trust and that process begins tonight, at exactly 10:00 PM I will pick you up and you will live in my house for no less than six weeks and no more than one year.”

“During your training you will spend one night a week with your mother and sister, you will not deviate from your training, if you do then visitations will be revoked for one week the first offense, two weeks for second, and permanently for the third, do you understand?”

My first instinct was to argue. I’ve never been away from my mom and sister for more than a night before. I bit back the words as I remembered why we were here in the first place. I realized that maybe being at home wasn’t the best thing right now.

“Yes, Mistress.” I said.

“During your visits, your mother will be your Mistress and you will treat her as such, Nikki will take Katie’s place and will be treated accordingly, you are not to touch either of them and Nikki is not to touch you without the Mistress giving permission to do so, do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Will you serve me willingly Jake, is this what you want?” she asked.

I was surprised she even asked me that.

“Yes, Mistress, this is what I want.”

“Good,” she said as Lisa came to tell Ashley her order was waiting at the front.

The merchandise was already bagged and waiting for us on the counter. Ashley swiped a credit card and the woman handed her a receipt. Katie went to collect the bags and I took her lead. Ashley kissed Lisa on the lips as she held open the door for us. Katie and I followed Ashley out to the car, each of us carrying three bags loaded with gear and toys.

I started to get back in the front seat, but then climbed into the back with Katie. The six bags went into the empty front seat. Ashley gave me an approving smile in the rear view as she started the engine. I wanted to ask about her husband and where he fits into my training, but then realized it didn’t really matter.

comsmith22
09-13-2016, 05:54 PM
this is really good, a most interesting Start ... I hope there is more to Cum ... A lot more to Cum...
Thanks for The Post

comsmith22
09-13-2016, 05:55 PM
this is really good, a most interesting Start ... I hope there is more to Cum ... A lot more to Cum...
Thanks for The Post