PDA

View Full Version : Favorite View?

breastgirl34c
10-10-2016, 07:26 PM
Guys, Gals,
What is your favorite view? What really turns you on during sex?

I love seeing a guy hold his dick in his hands as he is about to put it in me. Looking down over my breasts at his face buried in my pussy is pretty hot too.

What does it for you?

tazzydev13
10-10-2016, 07:39 PM
Me on my back, a sexy girl sitting atop me, being able to see my cock inside her, see your breasts bobbing up and down, and the see the look of pleasure on her face

MVP6
11-16-2016, 07:54 PM
Doggy style with her hair cascading down her back and my thumb on her brown winker.

niteowluk2003
11-17-2016, 12:38 AM
For Me... A subservient female naked but with her arms trapped beside her lithe body by silk ropes, above and below her breasts; and her legs held apart by a restraint bar, leaving her freshly shaved cunt on view and available to my fingers or tongue. If she has medium to large breasts with thick stubbly nipples standing erect and proud all the better. Even better if it is just after a light spanking on her cunt lips with common nettle leaves; boy would I be in heaven and she would be in torment with stinging in her cunt lips and no hands free to ease this.

nut_bolt
11-19-2016, 08:10 PM
I love looking down, watching my cock slide in and out in the doggy position...

DuzCuz
11-23-2016, 12:36 AM
Hi breastgirl34c,

I like you on top, straddling me, watching you reach down and take hold of my hard cock and guide it into your pussy, watching it disappear inside you as you slide down on it.

AnalLover89
02-05-2020, 01:01 PM
Doggy style with her hair cascading down her back and my thumb on her brown winker.

I agree with you. That or watching my cock slide into the browneye instead of my finger.