PDA

View Full Version : Taking Rita, Part 1

breastgirl34c
10-21-2016, 03:16 PM
This is a true story of lust. I wrote it about a real person (no, didn't change the name). Someone I actually want, and wrote it from the first person (which I've never done before). It was really exciting to write it while actually thinking of them and how this might go down. Leave comments! If you like, i may be persuaded to fantasize a few more chapters.

Enjoy!

S

------------------

Taking Rita, Part 1

We have a new young woman who recently started at our company. She is one of those that when you see her, she just made you go “damn”. She maybe wasn't the type that everyone would go crazy over. She was fresh out of college, so still a little young, which showed in her face, but she had the body of a fully mature woman that would make anyone cream their pants in the right situation. She didn't dress slutty or anything, but more like someone who knew the asset she had in her body and loved dressing it up.

Rita had long, straight dark brown hair that came down to just below her shoulders depending on how she chose to wear it that day. Her hair matched perfectly to her dark brown eyes. She was tall, 5’10” or so and not thin or fat, just well proportioned for her height. What really drove me crazy was the incredible rack she carried around. I haven't yet been able to confirm, but I would put it around a smaller D cup. They were big and full and jiggly. They weren't enormous, maybe just a tad large for her frame (personally I care more about overall proportions than I do size), but if there was ever a poster child for the perfect set of tits, I’m sure she would be it.

Ever since she started with us, I have been mentally undressing her with my mind every chance I got. I have more than once caught myself day dreaming, picturing her in a nice, tight, black piece of lace lingerie as she stood in front of me, her incredible tits pushed together and showing more than an appropriate amount of skin and a look of seduction and lust on her face.

I befriended her, not because I wanted to make her scream, but because she was new, and another young woman close-ish to my age and overall was a very nice and sweet girl. She had been at our company close to a year and was planning on going out after work on a Thursday to celebrate with a small group. She invited me to come and I immediately accepted. Spend more time with her? Hell yes!

She came to work that day in a cute little dress and black stockings. The dress was professional, completely covered her chest, but fit her well and the girls looked incredible in it. After work a group of us headed out to a local watering hole and commenced our evening.

Throughout the evening, people came and went, but I hung around. I didn't really have anything better to do and was quite enjoying the scenery. There was no shortage of alcohol. I wasn't drunk, but would be lying if I said I didn't have a buzz. Rita was the same way. As the evening progressed and there were fewer and fewer people out, I became a little more loose with my actions. A light quick hand on the shoulder, a grab of the arm when we laughed. Nothing too pushy or flamboyant, just stuff that could easily be passed off as two friends or blamed on the alcohol.

The evening was getting late and we both knew we were approaching our limit of what we could drink if we wanted to be functioning individuals at work the next day.

“Hey, I actually love just down the street, want to come over for a little bit? I think I have some wine or something.” Rita asked me.

“Your place?! Hell yea I do,” I thought to myself.

“Yea sure. For a little bit” I said with a smile, pretending to glance at my watch, “sounds fun.”

We finished our drinks and headed out of the bar and towards her apartment. We were both giggly and a little buzzed. Rita Let us into her place and gave me a quick tour. It was a smaller 1 bedroom apartment in an older classic building. Nothing fancy, but it was a nice place. Rita poured us each a glass of wine and we walked over and sat on her couch where we just started chatting.

I must have been in a trance and staring at her, because she suddenly said, “What… why are you looking at me like that.”

I snapped out of my trance and looked at her. She was looking at me with a confused smile on her face.

“You have the same look my boyfriend has when he wants to kiss me…” Rita said trailing off.

I looked at her, not moving or saying anything.

“Oh my god.” She said putt down her wine glass on the table. I reached out and put my hand on her thigh. She looked down at it and looked up at me, she didn't pull away.

“I don't know….” She said trailing off.

“Have you ever?” I asked looking at her inquisitively.

“No, not really my thing…”

“It's really not a big deal.”

“But I have a boyfriend…” she said trailing off.

“So do I…” I replied.

Rita’s eyes had been looking down at my hand on her leg and looked back up. I saw her glance at my lips and felt myself get very excited.

“Haven't you ever been interested?” I asked her.

Rita shrugged looks back down. I knew what that meant. I waited until she looked back up at me and I slowly leaned in. She watched me coming and her eyes moved between my eyes and my lips. She had plenty of opportunity to pull away but didn't. I paused, my lips about an inch from hers. I could feel her breathing as we held that position. I smiled when I realized she wasn't going to pull away and leaned in the last little bit until our lips met.

I won't lie. The first kiss wasn't amazing. No fireworks flew around the apartment. I did most the work, Rita just didn't push me away, which I considered a success. I broke the kiss but didn't pull away. I hovered right in front of her face again, waiting to see how she reacted and what the next move would be.

I felt her hand come and rest on mine. I smiled and squeezed her thigh, then leaned in, our lips meeting for a second kiss. Rita was more vested in this second one than she was the first. She opened her lips a little and actually started to kiss me back. My hand squeezed her thigh lightly as we sat on her couch and made out. Her hand rested on mine, giving me the occasional squeeze to let me know she approved.

The kiss was typical for a “first kiss”. It was a little timid, neither of us quite sure about the other or what they wanted, but we were both into it, which is what really mattered.

We made out for a little while and as we got a little more comfortable with each other, the make out session got a little hotter. I was definitely getting a little flustered. Rite apparently was as well because she quickly pulled away. This caught me by surprise and she must have seen me looking at her with a questioning look on my face.

“Sorry. I just… I mean. I'm not…” she stammered. I quickly figured out where she was going with this and my hand started lightly rubbing her thigh. She looked down at it and then back up at me.

“A lesbian?” I asked her reassuringly.

Rita swallowed and nodded, looking a little nervous.

I smiled at her and squeezed her thigh. “Neither am I” I said smiling, my hand running up and down her smooth leg. “Believe me, I love a hot guy on top of me and in me…” I said chuckling and winking at her. Then in a little bit of a more serious tone, “Have you ever kissed a girl before.”

Rita looked a little bashful and shook her head ‘No’ I smiled sweetly at her.

“Did you like it?” I asked her.

Rita paused for a minute, as if trying to suppress the real answer, then she nodded ‘Yes’, a little bashful look on her face. I tried hard not to smile too much.

“Have you ever,” She asked, then paused, “You know,…”

“Been with a girl!” I asked, cutting her off.

She nodded.

“A couple times,” I replied, my hand still lightly tracing up and down on her thigh.

She paused, her eyes looking down, as if contemplating what to say next. I leaned in close to her again, waiting to see her reaction. She didn't flinch and eventually tilted her head back up. My lips were there waiting and as soon as hers were close, I locked lips with her. My hand squeezed her thigh, letting her know I was serious.

Rita kissed me back like she meant it. Our lips began to loosen up a bit as she began to let down any barriers she still had up. As I felt her lips loosen, I began to tease her a little with my tongue, trying to gauge her interest and see if she was interested in more. As soon as she felt my tongue brush against her lips, she opened her mouth more to let me in and I felt her tongue come out to greet mine.

Out tongues danced in our mouths. I felt her hands lightly rest on my hips as if she was a little unsure on what to do with them. I let them rest there as we made out for a little bit longer then I grabbed her right hand and slowly brought it up to my left breast. I grasped her fingers in mine and held it there and making sure she didn't pull away. She flinched at first and feeling her hand on my breast sent shivers through my body.

With her hand still in mine, I began to softly squeeze it, trying to give her the hint that it was okay. She picked up on hint and she began to do it softly on her own. Once I was confident she wasn't going to pull away, I slowly let go of her hand and she continued on her own. Rita slowly massaged my breast through my blouse as we made out. I brought my arms up and wrapped them around the back of her head.

She surprised me a little when I felt her second hand grab my other breast. I must have made a sound because she pulled away from the kiss and quickly released my breasts from her grasp.

“Did I do something wrong?!” She asked really concerned.

I smiled at her. “No! Not at all. That felt amazing! Please. Keep going!” I urged her as I leaned back a little, exposing my chest to her.

I watched Rita’s eyes look down at my chest then back up at me. I got a sly smile on my face and reached up to the top button on my blouse and undid it, then slowly moved down to the next one, and the next until all my buttons were undone. The nervous but excited look on Rita’s face was fun to see and reassuring that she wasn't about to kick me out.

When my blouse was unbuttoned, I moved my arms back to my sides and waited for Rita to make the next move. My blouse still covered me, but bits of skin and peeks of my bra were visible where it opened slightly in the middle. Rita's eyes looked down at my open shirt, then back up at my face, then down, then up again. When she looked up at me I smiled a seductive smile at her and made a “come hither” motion with my finger.

She gave me a quick smile and slowly leaned in until she was hovering over me. I just watched her, my own heart starting to beat faster as I anticipated the next move. I had been daydreaming about this moment for so long and now I was here, with her. She hovered above me for a second then leaned down and we kissed again. My hand instinctively went up and rested on her hip as we slowly and passionately made out.

I felt Rita's hand trace its way up my body. Starting at my waistband lightly running up my side. When she got up to my breast she gave it a light squeeze then I felt her hand cautiously slip inside my shirt. A chill ran though my body when I felt her hand touch my bare skin. Her fingertips traced along my stomach then slowly moved up higher until I felt them slowly trace across my bra and the exposed part of my breast. I gasped from pleasure and before Rita could react, I quickly opened my eyes and brought my hand up and grabbed hers, holding it tightly against my breast.

“No, don't stop.” I said. “That feels amazing.”

Rita had frozen when I gasped but smiled after I reassured her. She lifted herself up a little and paused. We looked at each other. I slowly released my grip on her hand. She brought the second hand up and fully opened my shirt. She looked down at my body then back up at me smiling. Her hands began to slowly trace themselves around my stomach and breasts and eventually she grabbed one in each hand.

I laid there, fully enjoying myself as Rita's hands explored my body. God it felt amazing! I must have been purring or moaning softly subconsciously as I was snapped back to reality by Rita's voice.

“You like this don't you?” She asked.

My eyes, which had been half open as I enjoyed her touch opened wide again and a big smile came across my face as I nodded at her. My eyes sparkling.

Rita got a nervous look on her face and stood up and took a step back. I leaned up slightly on the couch. She stared right at me and without taking her eyes off me, reached under her right armpit to the zipper of her dress. My eyes darted between her hands and her eyes. As she paused, I took the opportunity to slide my arms out of my blouse as I let it fall on the couch under me.

Seeing me take off my blouse and lay here on the couch in just my bra must have reassured her as she smiled at me and slowly began to lower the zipper down, her eyes never breaking from mine. When the zipper reached the bottom, she brought her hands up to her shoulders, grabbed the edges of her dress and slowly slid them off her shoulders and let her dress fall to the floor.

She didn't move and continued to nervously look at me. I couldn't help myself any longer and broke her gaze as my eyes slowly traced down her body. Rita stood before me in a black bra and panties. Her incredible breasts filled her bra perfectly (no padding needed) and her body had all the curves in just the right places. My eyes slowly traced their way all the way down her legs to the floor then reversed and worked their way back up to her face.

Rita was smiling at me, her eyes twinkling. “That's pretty much the same look my boyfriend has when I do this for him.” She said half chuckling, “the mouth half open and everything.”

I closed my mouth quickly realizing now that it was partially open and gave her a sheepish smile. We both paused, not quite sure what to do next. I slowly stood up and reached my hands inside my own pants and slid them down to the floor, so I was standing on front of her on my bra and panties as well. I slowly walked up to her, wrapped my arms around her waist again and pulled her in for a kiss. Her breasts pressed against mine and the feeling of our soft skin touching each other was incredible.

Rita kissed me back very passionately, her arms moving up and wrapping themselves around my neck. Our kiss slowed and stopped. Rita looked at me and then took my hand in hers and led me towards her bedroom. I was happy and excited for where this was heading.

We got into the bedroom and Rita pulled me past her quick and pushed me towards her bed. I sat down on the edge and looked back at her. She reached down and started to take off her tights so she was just in her bra and panties. She got them off and tossed them aside and took another couple steps towards me. I got up quick and pulled her towards me and spun us around so she fell down on her back on the bed.

I stood over her, my eyes taking in her beautiful body. I slowly climbed onto the bed and crawled up to her until I was directly over her. I saw her eyes look down at my breasts hanging under me then quickly look up at me.

“…And my boyfriend loves that view…” I told her. She blushed a little realizing she had been caught.

“Don't be embarrassed,” I told her, “I want your eyes to look at whatever they want. I want your hands to touch whatever they want.”

She smiled at me a little sheepishly.

“This is going to happen isn't it?” She asked me.

“Do you want it to?” I asked her.

Rita nodded. I was hoping she was so tuned on at this point that her wet pussy was answering the question instead of her conventional brain which might have put the brakes on this.

I smiled at her and leaned down to whisper in her ear. “Tonight I'm going to make you mine. You just lay back and enjoy it.” And with that I nibbled a little on her ear lobe. An audible sigh escaped her lips.

I began by kissing her neck lightly. I slowly and lightly kissed her and leaving a trail of kisses from her ear down and across her neck until I was at her upper chest. I paused for a second and took a quick glance up at her to see her reaction. Rita laid on her bed, eyes closed with her stomach moving up and down quickly as she breathed hard. I smiled, knowing she was enjoying this.

I resumed my kisses leaving a trail straight down her chest until my face was right between her breasts. I loved feeling their soft skin on my face as I kissed her, then turned my face to the slide and started kissing up the soft skin of her exposed breast. They rose and fell as her breathing became deeper. I brought my hands up and softly placed them on her breasts I slowly kissed the right one. I reversed direction and went and kissed the skin of the other one, my hands slowly massaging her breasts.

I was so excited to finally get my hands on her breasts. They were as full and wonderful as I had imagined. They were more than my hands could grasp in one palmful, which was exciting for me as I had never been with a woman who had breasts like this before. I could have spent all evening playing with her chest. Rita was enjoying the attention. I peaked up once and a while and noticed her eyes closed and her heavy breathing.

With my hands still holding and massaging her breasts, I continued my trail of kisses leading down her stomach until I got to the waist of her panties. She was breathing really hard now, undoubtedly in anticipation of what she believed to be next.

As I approached Rita's pussy, I could smell her scent. She was very turned on. I passed by her prize on my first pass. I let my nose trace down the front of her panties as my lips started to kiss the inside of her thighs. Her legs had been slightly open, but opened more to allow me better and more access. My nose traced down her panties as I passed over her wet pussy, she let out a soft but audible moan as I made contact with her. She brought her hand up and grabbed her right breast over my hand. She squeezed it hard, obviously adding to her pleasure.

As I kissed between her thighs, I reached behind me and undid my bra and let it fall to the floor. I started to move back up her body, leaving a trail of kisses in my wake. I went over her panties again, just teasing her with my nose in her slit, then kissed up her stomach until I got back to her breasts. As I approached them she let go with her hand, giving me full access. I was sure to drag my breasts over her body as I slid upwards. I wasn't sure if she knew what I was doing, but my nipples were hard as they slid across her skin.

I got back to her amazing tits and started to plant light kisses across the exposed flesh. Rita's hand came back up to her right breast as I was teasing her with my lips and kisses and she grabbed her bra and pulled it down, exposing her breast and all its glory. I stopped what I was doing and looked at it, taking it in, not believing I was actually seeing this.

“Suck on my nipple,” she murmured under her breath, “Pleaseeeee…”

I smiled to myself and positioned myself over her breast and while looking at her, took her nipple into my mouth and flicked my tongue over it. As soon as my wet tongue made contact with her nipple, Rita arched her back and moaned out in pleasure. I held her breast firmly in my hand and licked and sucked on her nipple. Rita laid back down flat on the bed and moaned out as I teased her. The sight was pretty hot from my vantage point.

Rita leaned herself up, pushing me up and off her. She had reached behind her back, but froze when she saw I was nude from the waist up. Her eyes stared at my breasts for a few long seconds, before she looked up at me and continued unclasping her bra. She took it off and tossed it to the side. She grabbed me and pulled me in quickly and we locked in another wet kiss.

She broke the kiss, leaned into my ear and whispered, “take me.”

I pulled back, saw the serious look (mixed with lust) on her face, I smiled and pushed her back down onto the bed. I grabbed both her breasts and attacked them again. Kissing them, sucking on them and just generally driving her wild. I release them from my hands and my mouth and began to move upwards on her body. I once again was deliberate to drag my breasts up her body. We made out again, our breasts pressed hard together, it was incredibly hot to feel her large melons pressed between our bodies. I continue to move up until my breasts were in her face. I grabbed the left one in my hand and held it and fed it to her.

It was obvious she wasn't quite sure of what to do with it, but stuck out her tongue and flicked my nipple. She held her tongue out and I shook my breast around, letting her wet tongue graze across the sensitive skin. I pressed her face into them a couple times, having fun myself teasing her. Eventually I gave up and started to move back down. I gave her a passionate kiss as I moved by, but other than that I just continued down until I got to the waist of her panties.

Rita was breathing heavily again, probably in anticipation of what she believed was next. I paused then hooked my fingertips under the waist of her panties and started to pull them down. She lifted her ass off the bed to assist me and I pulled her panties off and threw them into a corner with one quick motion.

Rita pussy was trimmed very clean and nice. She had a small puff of hair right above it, but other than that her pussy was completely bald. I stared at it for a moment, not believing I was seeing it in person. Rita lifted her head up and looked down her now naked body at me.

“Everything okay?” She asked sounding concerned.

I smiled a big smile at her, “Everything is great, I was just admiring the view.” I said with a wink.

That seemed to reassure her and she laid her head back down as I put my hands on the inside of her thighs and worked them up towards her pussy. As my hands got close, I could feel the heat radiating from her. As I held her legs open, my thumb moved toward her pussy and touched her lips. She was soaking wet and my thumb, now covered in her juices slid right between her lips.

Rita moaned out as my thumb touched her, but didn't make any motion to move or pull away. I started rubbing my thumb around inside of her pussy lips, covering it in her juices, and exploring the soft folds of her sex. I teased her clit a few times, each time it causing her to call out in surprise and pleasure.

After my thumb was good and wet and I had her nice and warmed up, I leaned my head in and ran my tongue through her wet pussy, scooping up as much of her sweet nectar as I could. Rita moaned out and screamed “oh my god” as she felt my tongue come in contact with her, but more importantly, she didn't stop me. I smiled and began to eat her out.

This was as enjoyable for me as it was her. I was finally getting what I had wanted for so long, to have my face buried between Rita’s legs and taste her sweet juices. Rita was thrashing around on the bed, my hands and mouth firmly keeping her on the bed from the waist down, but her upper body was shaking in pleasure. I watched her hands grab mindlessly at the bed and the sheets, desperately trying to find something to hold onto.

I worked my magic on Rita's pussy. Long slow strokes with my tongue up and through her pussy. Lightly teasing her clit with my tongue, followed by a long slow lick through all her velvety folds. Rita was making no effort to try to be quiet. If she had neighbors, they certainly heard her moans and cries of pleasure.

I looked up at her once and a while from my position between her legs. It was fun to see her reactions as I pleasured her. When her hands weren't desperately grabbing at the bed, they were cupping and fondling her breasts. I knew that I liked to play with mine during sex, I could only imagine how much Rita enjoyed playing with her large amazing tits.

What really made Rita hit the roof was when I slid a finger inside her. She had no warning that I was about to do it. She screamed out her loudest moan yet and her back arched high off the bed. I buried my middle finger as far into her body as I could. I held it there, letting her get used to me inside her. As she calmed down, her body lowered back down onto the bed, both hands were firmly grabbing her breasts and squeezing them pretty hard.

I slowly pulled my finger out and positioned two fingers at the entrance to her pussy and slid those in. Rita was so wet by this time that my second finger was immediately coated in her juices as it slid inside her. Rita arched her back again, but not as much this time. After I buried my fingers in her to my hand, I held them here and waited for her to stretch out and to settle down.

When she did, I slowly pulled my fingers out and then slid them back in. I slowly fucked her. Going nice and slow, feeling the inside of her pussy grabbing at my fingers as her juices started to cover my hand. Rita was enjoying this. I watched as her hands as they kneaded and played with her breasts. I slowly started to increase the pace until I was really fucking her. Her wet pussy was filling the room with the sound of a wet “thwap, thwap, thwap” as I finger fucked her, bottoming out on each thrust.

I was hitting her so hard I was making her breasts bounce in her hands. She held onto them vigorously, I'm assuming to keep them from bouncing around too much, but also to aid in her pleasure.

I watched this beautiful sight for a while, getting super turned on myself. I looked down at my own panties and saw the wet spot forming in the crotch. I thought about taking my other hand and starting to play with myself, but decided against it. I figure I was just a time bomb at this point and touching myself would be dangerous. I was here to take and please Rita. There would be time for me later.

The pleasure was starting to consume Rita. I recognized the signs her body made. I leaned down, I was more than ready to make her blow. Rita was so lost in her own pleasure she wasn't paying attention to me. I lowered my head down so it was between her legs. I continued finger fucking her. My hand was palm up, my fingers teasing her G-Spot, her moans confirmed I was hitting the right spot.

She was not ready for my tongue to hit her clit. She screamed out again when it did and leaned straight up so she was sitting up. I glanced up from my position and saw the look of pure pleasure across her face. I was digging in my tongue, taking turns between her clit and sliding my tongue in and out of her as my fingers worked her G-Spot.. My task now was to make her cum and I wasn't going to let anything stop me. Rita put a hand on the back of my head and pulled me hard into her pussy. With her hips she began to gyrate, rubbing her pussy onto my face, trying to increase her pleasure.

It didn't take long in this position until her orgasm came. Suddenly she moaned out, let go of my head and fell backwards on the bed. Her body more or less went completely limp, just as this happened I was flooded with her juices. I did the best I could to lick them up, but she still soaked the sheets under her.

Rita's body convulsed as her orgasm ripped through her. She didn't even have enough energy to scream out in pleasure. Her mouth was open but no sounds came out and her eyes rolled up into her head, showing me just the whites. Just as her orgasm seemed to subside I slowly pulled my fingers out of of her. I must have glanced against her G-spot once more because she yelped and her body erupted into a second orgasm.

The second one actually caught me by surprise as well, but I enjoyed watching her enjoy it until it moved through her and left her laying on the bed panting. I slowly moved myself up onto the bed and laid down next to her on my side. I put an arm across her and slowly ran my fingertips across her chest. She was still breathing heavily and her naked body was completely covered in goosebumps.

Finally, Rita's breathing began to slow and her eyes fluttered open. It took her a moment to focus and then she looked over at me. We looked at each other for a second then she smiled.

“Holy shit, I've never cum like that before… that's was incredible!”

I smiled at her and leaned in and gave her a kiss.

“Where did you learn to do that?” She asked.

I shrugged, “I don't know that I learned it anywhere. I'm a women, I have one of those,” I said glancing down towards her pussy, “I know what I like, so I just do that to someone else. Usually seems to work out okay.”

Rita laid there breathing heavily still. “I'd say!”

We laid there for a little while longer, enjoying the feeling of each other's bodies. Then Rita looked up and at the clock.

“Holy shit! It's after midnight! I gotta go to bed.”

I kissed her and started to get up.

“Where are you going?” She asked me inquisitively.

I looked towards the door.

“No. stay.” She said softly pulling me back down on the bed. I smiled and laid back down next to her.

Rita fell asleep almost immediately, no surprise there. We woke up several hours later, still naked from the night before. It took Rita a second to realize why I was laying in the bed next to her, but then she remembered the previous night and smiled at me and gave me a good morning kiss.

We laid there for 5 minutes or so, cuddling and softly making out until her alarm went off for a second time. We got up and went on a search for our clothes from the night before. I put on yesterday's clothes, said my goodbyes and headed home so I could get ready for work.

I was still super turned on from the night before, but I took care of that in the shower with one of my favorite dildos.

Needless to say I wasn't in at my usual time to work. Rita had already arrived and was sitting at her desk working. She smiled a sweet smile at me when she saw me come in. I smiled back and went to my desk to start the day. We didn't really talk too much that day. I was more than distracted at work, thinking about the night before. The mental image of her naked body laying on the bed playing with her own breasts was more than enough to keep me slightly damp for the day. Every time I glanced her direction, I envisioned her sitting there naked. No longer was I imagining what she looked like naked, I knew, but it made seeing her that much harder because I knew the amazing body she hid under those clothes.

My craving for her hadn't been satisfied, I only wanted her more and again. I knew Rita enjoyed it. Only question was, was it enough to want to do it again?

comsmith22
10-25-2016, 09:06 PM
"BG" that's one Hot story... Thanks for Posting... And I hope she cums back for more ...

groomleader
11-08-2021, 07:22 AM
Another sizzling series! BG, you just keep throwing the heat!!