PDA

View Full Version : Sex with a cousin

DuzCuz
11-27-2016, 02:54 AM
I am wondering how many of you have actually had sex with one or more of your cousins? I have cum inside three of my cousins (and one of my aunts.)

TBlayz
11-27-2016, 08:42 PM
When I was a teen....from like age 13ish to 17ish....one of my cousins and I learned how to do things to the opposite sex by practicing on each other. Started fairly innocently, being so young initially....but as we got older...I eventually came in every whole on her body, on several occasions. Safe to say, there near the end we weren't doing it to learn...we were fucking because we simply enjoyed fucking each other. She was the only cousin I ever fucked...but we did have a threesome with one of her girlfriends.....then a couple of years later, right after I graduated high school, I fucked my mom's best friend who was basically an aunt to me.....

haplopeart
07-30-2019, 09:11 AM
I've had sex with two cousins, and two aunts. One of the aunts was just oral. The other I slept with when she caught me and my cousin (her daughter) screwing.

haplopeart
08-01-2019, 07:29 AM
I forgot to mention one of those cousins is the best sex I've had in my life and was an ongoing relationship for the better part of my teens and early 20's. We went to the same college and dated openly there.

pzmking
08-09-2019, 12:21 AM
Well I hvd a family reunion this past summer and it looks like I fucked a woman who I didn't realize was my cousin until now. That's what happens when you have so many splintered families. She's my cousin's daughter from a different relationship, apparent.y a one night stand that inadvertently made him a baby daddy 30 years ago. He had hid this child for decades but now felt comfortable introducing her to the family. Her family she never knew. Unfortunately I had met her through a dating site a few years ago and though it didn't last two or three dates, it didn't stop me from getting into her pants.

I think we were both a bit freaked out about it when we saw each other. She tried to act as if she didn't know me. I reminded her who I was then walked away. Eventually she came over to where I was eating with some other family members and and we talked about it. I told her not to worry. It was our secret and we didn't know beforehand so it's a forgivable offense.

DuzCuz
06-12-2020, 09:05 PM
… we didn't know beforehand so it's a forgivable offense.
I fail to see where the offense is there. One of the three cousins I mentioned before and I are still "offending" 30+ years later. :-) It's still the hottest sex. We have both decided that the only way it could be better is if she was my sister.

AnalLover89
06-26-2020, 11:38 PM
13-14 was a lot of oral with my sister. Thats as far as my experience with family went. Two cousins i wanted to fuck though.

haplopeart
05-25-2021, 02:59 PM
how did you start having oral with your sister?