PDA

View Full Version : Grandma likes it tough 2.

niteowluk2003
11-29-2016, 09:03 AM
Chapter two.

As she returned with the paper and pencil, I told her to sit and I would dictate her shopping list which she would have one week to purchase all the items. We began, firstly the basics:
1. Japanese silk bondage rope, 10 metres.
2. Nipple clamps – the crossed circle type.
3. A length of 5 metres of fine sink chain.

Then we began with the sex toys.
1. Two Butt plugs one medium and one large.
2. Three strong vibrators, minimum of 10 inches long design of her choosing.
3. 2 sets of vibrating butterfly wings.
4. Two sets of variable weights, 2; 1 ounce, 2; 4 ounce, 2; 8 ounce weights with hooks.
5. Finally I told her I would supply three adult DVD’s.

I asked her “apart from obviously bondage, what else turns you on? Tell me truthfully or pay the price later!” Alice sat for a short while thinking and finally almost apologetically she said, “Please don’t think any less of me but there are two things which turn me on and they are Anal and Lesbians; the third thing which turns me on and I really am ashamed to admit it is K9 sex!”

I smiled and said “by the way you have been dallying and dallying I thought you were going to say something really bad like snuff movies or Scat movies!” Alice enquired pardon my ignorance but what is scat? I explained that scat is where people like to be used as a toilet for more than golden showers. She seemed puzzled so I laughed and said people who like to wallow in other people’s shit! Does that explain it better!

Now it was Alice’s turn to laugh and she smiled and said “I would hate to be shit on both actually and figuratively!” she then added, “Mind you my old man when he was alive loved to piss on me and often made me take it in my mouth before swallowing it, but it did nothing for me!” I turned the topic back to the things in hand and told her that she would have one week to obtain her shopping list.

I gave her a general idea of where to buy these things and what sort of price she could expect to pay for these items and then I told her that I would need to make some changes to the single bedroom before we planned the filming. Despite her asking I refused to tell her what those changes would be and in the finish she suggested then that I have a key to her front door so I could let myself in and out. I asked her if she was sure and she replied that after our little chat just now and in particular I was nice enough to explain about scat without making her feel stupid, also the way I knew instantly how to turn her on in the café with the ice cube and yet managing to keep it private between the two of us; she was sure I could be trusted and would welcome me into her house at any time whether she was there or not.

I now told her that I had a small test for her and I hoped she would not disappoint me. She was to undress completely and then go out into her own back garden and stand facing the house up tight against the tree trunk. She looked puzzled for a moment and I added to the quandary by not explaining why. I sternly mentioned to her that she was perilously close to disobeying me as I expected my orders to be carried out instantly.

Alice stood up and reaching behind her neck she unzipped the dress letting it fall to the floor and I had to admit the sagging tits must have been real beauties before they began to droop. Quickly now she shed her bra and I could already see the level of her excitement as her nipples stood out erectly and again I was surprised because they were longer than I first thought almost an inch long. She saw me looking at her breast and must have guessed what I was thinking about because she said, “Another thing my husband like to do was suck my nipples and as a form of punishment used to use some glass tubes with one way air valves on the end and he would use the vacuum cleaner to extract the air and I had to wear the tubes for several hours at a time.” “So during those times I was confined to our bedroom so any callers would not see me! And of course I could not wear any clothes with these tubes sticking out like organ stops. In the beginning it was really painful but after the first two or three times I learned to live with it and hence my nipples became stretched!” she added.

I was just about to chastise her for delaying my orders when she said, “He had planned for me to have my nipples pierced and even told me how; they were to be pierced close to the teat end so I could wear permanently a pair of nipple stretchers which were like a stiff metal coil and the end accepted the piercing bar and by screwing the coil clockwise it would pull and stretch the nipple. The advantage of this would have been that I could still wear it whilst fully clothed and could go days with it in place inside my bra! Unfortunately before he could carry this out he had a heart attack and never pulled through but even now ten years later I still miss him and I am embarrassed to say I miss the sexual torture he put me through even more!”

I demanded she quit trying to get my sympathy and get on with her task or I would be punishing her right now. She mumbled yes please as she went through the patio door and down the steps into the garden. She had lots of problems getting passed the rose trees and bushes before positioning herself as I had demanded. I left her out there for ten minutes with her arms held straight out. I figured that by the end of ten minutes her arms would feel like lead but she never complained even when a couple of the rose thorns scratched her breasts as she came back to the house. As soon as the patio door was closed I slide my hand over her arse cheeks and up between her legs.

Alice’s cunt was soaking and her clitoris was rock hard, it took less that one minute of rubbing this to have her humping against an imaginary cock. Just before she appeared to be about to climax I withdrew my hand and sliding the zip down on my trousers I pulled out my semi hard seven and a half inch cock and made Alice kneel before me and open her mouth wide. I slid my cock between her lips and told her to do her best with her mouth and tongue to make me cum. Without faltering she closed her lips around my shaft and rained a torrent of tiny almost butterfly wing type lashes with her tongue on the underside of my Cock head.

I began to realise it was possibly true that things can get better with age, for here was a woman almost twice my age creating sensations on my cock that I had never experienced or would have believed to be possible. My cock sprang to life rapidly and as it hardened I began seesawing it in and out of her mouth. Suddenly I felt that tell-tale tingle in my balls that announced the impending eruption of spunk and I just about managed to withdraw my cock as the first eruption took place the arc of white spunk seemed to be determined to hit Alice right between the eyes and as each spurt decreased in strength I covered more and more of Alice’s face. I finally stopped shooting and without being told Alice opened her mouth and licked then sucked my cock clean. I told her to clean up her face and half expected her to go dashing off to the bathroom but no she ran a finger around her face gathering as much of the white sticky spunk as she could and then popped the finger into her own mouth and sucked that clean.

It took five attempts to clean all the spunk off her face and by that stage I had recovered and ordered Alice to follow me. Upstairs I went and at the foot of the single bed in the spare room I ordered her to lean over the bed foot and to them reach out and hold the two feet risers of the bed bottom and hold them tightly. Then I told her for her discretions tonight I had decided to punish her so she could be aware of what she was likely to expect if she disobeyed me in future. I raised my right hand and sharply let it fall spanking her firmly across her right arse cheek. Again raising my right hand but this time to the other side of my body I brought it sharply down applying the back of my hand on to her left arse cheek, Six times on each cheek I applied the spanks and then I changed tack, as the palm of my hand landed on her right cheek I held it there and when the burning flesh warmed my hand I slid my hand between her legs and on to her cunt. Once again I alternated between palm and back of the hand as I punished her a further six times and each time either the palm of my hand or the back of my hand traced a path to her cunt and clitoris.

Now I inserted two fingers into her soaking wet cunt and drilled them deep before twisting my hand as I withdrew; my next plunge pressed my thumb against her anal ring as my fingers returned to her cunt. There was some resistance to my thumb but added pressure forced the sphincter muscle to accept my stubbly thumb. I continued like this until several minutes later Alice let out a guttural groan as she finally climaxed. She later told me that was the first time that someone else had made her cum in ten years and smiled when I asked and when was the previous time you cum at all. She answered last week I fucked myself with a carrot and made myself cum but compared to just now it was like a fart in a colander, almost laughing she added it was weak. I told her I understood the metaphor like a fart in a colander and if I thought she was challenging my superior brain then her punishment would go on for days rather than hours.

I finally said good bye to Alice around 2 am and in all that time no matter what I did to her she never complained not even once when I used a bulldog clip on her cunt lips (for those who are not familiar with a bulldog clip it comprises of a sprung piece of metal in the shape of a closed U with a release arm on each side. It holds papers together very tightly and takes a fair bit of strength to open the free edges.) I told her that she should purchase the shopping list and call me when she had all of the items it contained. Just as I was about to go through the door she asked if she could ask a question and I immediately said yes.

She began, “sir, it a two part question! Will that be alright?” I nodded my head, “Am I always to be your submissive or when play time is over am I your equal?” I told her the later if she could tell when playtime as she called it was finished. “Secondly, sir, May I be permitted to kiss you?” I asked her why she wanted to kiss me and she explained, “My husband, God rest his soul, always told me that the kiss at the end of a day signalled that everything was right between us and neither of us bore any over-hanging hostility to each other!” I responded by saying, “your husband was indeed a very wise man, and I will allow that trait to continue!”

With that Alice kissed me passionately on the lips taking me rather by surprise by her candour and technique. If I would have closed my eyes I swear I would have felt no less a screen siren like Marilyn Monroe was kissing me.

During the following ten days, I spoke to Alice on the phone and never less than three times a day; mainly to inform her that she was not to experiment with the new toys as she purchased them but also to carry out a small exercise each day. For example, on the Sunday night I ordered her to remove all her clothes and to then go into her back garden; once there she was to stand with her back to the central tree and kneel down. She was warned that she was not to use her arms to protect herself and she was to remain there until she had prayed for at least an hour; I gave her the choice of facing the house or facing away from the house.

I would then phone her back at the 50 minute mark and if she answered she was in trouble although I did not tell her that at the time, I did however write down in a book the exact time of each phone call and what was said. It may not have been word for word but it was accurate in its content and meaning. If she did not answer the phone then I assumed that she had gone on to complete the task and would ring back in thirty minutes.

Then Monday I would phone her early, before I left for work, and would tell her the task for that day but would deliberately tell her an evening time that the task was to start. This gave her all day to think about what she would have to do later to complete that task. For example I may have told her that she was to position herself in her garden tight up against the tree but facing outward towards the higher number of the house on her street or it could have been the lower number of the house on her street. Imagine a clock face where Twelve o’clock was facing her back door so Six o’clock would be directly opposite and three o’clock would be to her right and nine o’clock to her left as she faced the twelve o’clock position.

This may help for you the reader to visualise the positions and remember she would always be naked from beginning the task to finishing it.

I always alternated between the directly opposite numbers and always change the task she was to perform. It could be anything from spending time out on view in her back garden, to having to make herself cum but by only playing with her nipples, to finding nettle leaves and sitting on them or stroking them across her tits or against her cunt lips. Always on the last call of the day she would have to describe to me the exact chain of events from start to finish of the allotted tasks. I have to say usually it was with a very shaky or breathless voice as she relived the ordeal in her mind and explained it to me.

There were a couple of very near misses like when she was standing with her back to the tree and waiting for the stinging nettles she had whipped her breasts with to cease tingling, facing away from the house that her neighbour’s security light came on flooding part of her garden in light as she searched for her cat and Alice had to stand perfectly still to avoid being seen. She confessed that was her biggest turn on the fear that Sheila her neighbour of twenty years would have seen her butt naked in her garden pressing her arse tight against the rough bark of the tree.

Anyway the fateful night duly arrived and we met at a local Coffee house; Alice wearing nothing beneath her full length leather coat. She must have caused quite a stir sitting in the back of the coffee house with her leather coat fully buttoned up to the neck. When I arrived I sat beside her and told her quietly to unbutton the bottom half of her coat and then as calm as you like I slid my hand along her thigh stopping just before her cunt. We both froze as the young waitress came over and wouldn’t you know it she knew Alice and engaged her in conversation, apparently she had not seen her in five years and wanted to catch up. I interjected and asked the waitress for a Caramel Café latte and a mocha for Alice, as the waitress (Susan) stood looking at me and Alice; Alice seemed to blush and shakily said, “Oh this is my friend, Roy!”

Then introductions were completed and Susan turned to walk away, I would have said at that point that there was something Alice was not telling me about her and Susan, for as Susan walked away from us there was far more of a swish in her hips. Now with my hand resting at the top of her thigh I challenge Alice to tell me about Susan. As she did so if I liked what I heard I would allow my fingers to lightly tickle her clit and I did hear a lot to like. Apparently Alice had used Susan when her only son was still at home as a baby sitter and things altered one day when Alice and her husband had come home early and Susan was naked with their son’s head buried between Susan’s thighs. It was clear she was either having her cunt licked or was attempting to teach him how to do it.

After an angry exchange it was agreed that the matter would go no further provided that Susan surrendered herself to the will of Trevor (Alice’s husband) for a period of three months. Initially Susan had been reluctant but eventually agreed when it was pointed out to her that as she was obviously experimenting with sex what could be better to have two experienced people to teach her.

More of this later but for now, my fingers were clearly wet and sticky as Alice’s reminiscences began to have an effect on her body and not to mention the effect my tickling fingers were having on her clit. Soon Susan returned with our drinks and by that stage I had Alice on the verge of cumming and had made her spread her legs wider and the coat parting hung wider clearly showing her cunt to anyone in the right place to see it. As Susan put the cups down I quietly asked her if she remembered this and taking my wet fingers I held them just below Susan’s nose; she took a large inhale and then suddenly moved her head so her mouth could open and immediately sucked on the two fingers.

As she stood up she smiled and said, “Of course I remember that and as I demonstrated I loved the taste of it too!” I told Alice to give Susan my telephone number and told Susan to phone it on her next day off! Alice did as she was told fearing punishment if she did not and after Susan walked away she turned to me and said I suppose I am going to lose you now to the younger sexier model. I quietly laughed and said why should I lose experience just for youth when I can have both and besides think of the possibilities. Alice smiled and leaned forward and said, “Thank you and now can I cum, please Sir!”

I told her that patience is a virtue and she would have to wait and then I hinted that I would not be going home that night, so we had all the time in the world. I slowly sipped my coffee as we sat and made small talk. I did notice though that Susan seemed to be always busy near our table and clearly seemed interested in our activities. I told Alice to take Susan to the ladies and to have Susan play with Alice’s body, however there was one rule…

Alice was not permitted to coach, advice or direct Susan in any way.

Chapter three to follow shortly.