PDA

View Full Version : Daughter and her friend's naked selfies.

groomleader
03-06-2017, 04:00 PM
Part 1

"Hey dad, I'm going over to Jenni's house, Jenni, Sharon and I are going to cram for that math test tomorrow, okay?"

I looked up, smiling at my 18 year old daughter Denise, and said, "Okay sweetheart, don't be home late, school tomorrow."

Denise smiled back, and replied, "I promise dad, no later than 10 PM. See you then."

I sat back, it was just past 7 PM, and I went into the kitchen, filled up the dishwasher, and started it going. I felt like doing some reading, I had gotten a paperback copy of the James Michener novel "Space" and I looked forward to sinking my teeth into it. It was on the bookshelf in my bedroom, I went upstairs to get it. Passing by my daughter's room, she had left her door open, I glanced in, I could see she had left her computer on, and a window was still open. I told myself not to do it, but I couldn't resist the siren call of that portal into my teen daughter's life. I sat down in the chair, and expanded the window. Curious about her pictures file, I opened it, and skimmed through. Typical teen stuff, lots of selfies, pictures of cute furry animals, and then one of the pictures grabbed my attention. It was labeled as "Jenni, me and Sharon, cheek to cheek to cheek! LOL!!"

I just about fell over, right there, before me were the naked backsides of my daughter and her two best friends. The picture showed their backside nudity in a bathroom, their hair wrapped in towels, it looked like they'd just gotten out of the shower. My cock was stiffening up rapidly as I drank in the vision of my daughter and her best friends, backsides in all their naked glory. I imagined the idea of my daughter and her 2 sexy friends in the shower together, hands full of soapsouds, stroking and caressing each others bodies, my mind spinning with what they might have done. I clicked on the next picture, labeled "Me showing off my waxing job!"

Oh holy fuck, there she was, my daughter Denise on her bed, completely bare and smooth, not a trace of pubic hair left, displaying her tight holes for the camera. I drank in the vision of her tight cleft, and the tight little rosebud of her ass hole, not a strand of hair left anywhere. My cock had raced up, hard as a rock. I clicked on the next picture, labeled "Sharon, a present from her boyfriend on her 17th birthday!"

Oh fuck, seeing Sharon with a hot load of spunk freshly splattered on the pink panties she was wearing, had me envying the lucky cock that had dumped his load. It made my cock and balls ache.

The last picture was labeled "Jenni showing off her special skill. LOL!!"

I saw Jenni on all fours, the camera giving me a close up look at her pussy and her ass hole, both of them filled with a dildo! My daughter's 18 year old girlfriend, could already accept both her asshole and pussy stuffed! My cock felt ready to explode. I copied the pictures, and sent them in an email attachment to my email address. I carefully removed any trace of the e-mail from the Sent folder, and returned her computer back to the way I had found it. I decided that I'd better get out of there, now, and carefully arranged the chair as it had been left. I left the window open, just in case she remembered that it had been left open.

In my room, I opened up the e-mail, and filled my eyes with the sight of my daughter and her two hot girlfriends, as I grabbed my cock, I lasted five strokes before my cock erupted, launching thick ropes of cum, my mind sizzling with the lewd, blazingly hot images of my daughter and her best friends.

I sat back, my ears ringing, fuck, it felt like I had been cumming my brains out. As I came back to the here and now, I thought, 'what if she was sending these out to guys?' I hadn't see any signs of anything with picture attachments having been sent from my daughter's computer, but that didn't mean they hadn't been forwarded. Sharon and Jenni no doubt had copies, they could have also sent them out, but I damn well hoped they hadn't.

That left me in a quandary. I hoped she knew about the dangers of sending such sexually explicit pictures like that to any guy. How do I impress on her, without creeping her out? Teens DO NOT want to hear about any kind of sexual activity from their parents.

Back downstairs, I decided that I would approach her friends, and find out from them, if they had been sent out to random teen guys. Even though I thought I was being the parent who needed to warn them, a part of me had a decidedly non-altruistic motive. I had seen how hot and fuckable their sexy teen bodies were, I wanted to see if they were as hot and eager as their pictures seemed to indicate. The idea of replacing one of the dildos that had been stuffed up Jenni's hot holes, really started my motor running again. The view of my daughter, showing off her naked backside, I wanted to take her, and fuck her while she was in that position. It shocked the hell out of me, but it just drove my lust higher. Then, there was that hot little Sharon, would she like me to peel off those pink panties, and deposit a hot load of cum deep inside her? My cock was rock hard again, and I stroked out another load, grunting and growling with pleasure as I imagined all the holes my spurting cock wanted to fill.

I waited until the weekend, I decided I'd talk to Sharon first, and I stopped kidding myself. My motives were just for hot fucking of my daughter's girlfriends. And possibly, if my daughter was up for it, I'd bed my very own Denise. I kept recalling the display of her waxed all bare and smooth, and my cock would twitch, eager to slide into that smooth, soft welcoming seam.

I called Sharon up on the Friday, and told her that I wanted to meet her, to discuss something very important, and to keep it to herself. She was intrigued, and I told her to meet me at the diner just wet of the city. Just across from the diner was the Columbia Motel, the locals jokingly called it the No Tell Motel. The construction lent itself to a place for hot secret fucking, it is shaped in a large block U shape, with the bottom of the U facing the road, and the office and car parking inside the U, hidden from the road. The local passion pit, and I hoped to be able to use it for that, before the day was done.

Saturday at 1 PM, and right on time, Sharon entered the diner. She saw me, smiled and came over, taking a seat in the booth right across from me. Oh yeah, I could already envision those hot ass cheeks, wondering if she was wearing the same pink panties that her boyfriend had creamed. I did my best not to stare at her generous breasts, hidden under the jacket she was wearing. The curvy waist and her sexy hips focused my attention, when we were in the motel, and she was stripped naked for me, I was going to ride her like crazy.

"Hey Mr. Remington, your phone call was very interesting, what's it all about?"

I took out my smart phone, called up her picture, and told her, "I was hoping you could explain this to me, " as I handed the phone to her.

One look at the picture, and her face became pale, a look of dread replacing the friendly smile. She looked up at me, her mouth open, but unable to say anything.

"That's quite a birthday present you got from your boyfriend."

She managed to say, "What...what," until I cut back in, ''what would you parents say if they saw this? I damn well hope this hasn't been sent to any of the kids at school, do you know what kind of shit you'd be in?"

Sharon replied, "No, oh god no, we'd never send it out, it just seemed like something sexy to do, and only Denise, Jenni and I have the original copies on our home computers. Please don't tell my parents about this, they'll throw a shit fit."

I replied, "Well, I think I can be persuaded to keep my mouth shut, for a price."

I could see a smile playing around the corners of her mouth, as she said softly, "What price did you have in mind?"

I looked out of the window, across the road, and said, "A room at the Columbia motel, you and me, stripped down, and I want to peel off your panties, and fuck you baby, until I deposit a hot load of cum deep inside you. Can I assume you are no longer a virgin?"

Sharon nodded, and said, "Yeah, my boyfriend Jake creamed my undies on my 17th birthday. The next day he took my cherry, right across the street at the Columbia motel! Would you like to hear about it?"

My eager nod made her giggle, and she continued, "It was a Sunday, and we got a room, we were the only ones there. Jake was really pumped up, before we even got in the room, he pressed me back against the door, slipping open the buttons on my blouse, and grabbed my tits, squeezing and fondling them. I was too overcome with lust to stop and get behind closed doors, as he shoved my skirt up to my waist. I had gone commando, I knew what we were there for, why bother with bra and panties? I felt his hand cupping my sex, the growl of approval as her found my pussy, naked, waxed smooth, and dripping with my juices, ready for him."

"I spread my legs wide, god I felt like a cock hungry slut, the way I moaned, panted and wiggled against him, as he fumbled with his belt, jeans and shorts hastily pushed down. He grabbed my ass tightly, brought my feet off the ground, and urged me to wrap my legs around his waist. As I did so, I could feel his hands tightly holding me against the door by my ass cheeks. I could feel the tip of his cock budge against me. Oh fuck, this was it, I was going to lose my virginity."

"All I could say was 'Oh yeah, Jake, fuck me with your nice big cock!' I didn't care if it hurt, I was in the grip of sheer hot fuck lust. I felt him as he slipped his cock into my gushing center, he pushed up with a hard thrust, and I let out a howl. It was painful as my cherry burst apart, but it felt so damn good as he pushed up hard, completing my deflowering as he was now buried to the hilt. He kept my body pressed against the door, pulled back halfway, and rammed in the full length again. I let out a growl, it was part pain, and part pleasure."

" 'Fuck baby, you're so fucking tight, fuck it feels so good!'

" 'Fuck me, oh yeah Jake, fuck me, FUCK ME!"

"It had taken only three thrusts before it was all pleasure, the feeling of him fucking into my body, his cock sinking in the full length, was fantastic. My first fuck, and I was gasping, moaning, grunting, rutting like a lust driven animal, a full bore, teen slut in heat, a sex hungry animal. I felt the rise of orgasm, oh fuck, I was gonna cum, and I cried out, 'Yes, gonna cum, fuck MEE!' I felt my pussy clamp down, milking along Jake's length, cumming hard. Jake grunted in response, he thrust deep, holding himself buried to the hilt, his body trembling as he shot his load deep up my pussy, his hot load blooming into my tunnel."

"When we disentangled ourselves, and got behind closed doors, it was easy to bring him back up. I'm glad that we were apart from other rooms as our grunts and growls quickly rose back up. The image I had of myself, supposed good girl, on her back, legs spread in our town's local passion pit, rutting like an overheated little slut, just drove me almost crazy with lust. Jeez, did we ever make that bed bounce, I came two more times before Jake grunted and flooded my once more with his hot seed."

She paused, her breathing deeper, her face flushed, and she continued, "Now we fuck once or twice a week, and I really like fucking. I was able to get on the pill before we did it that first time, I adore the feeling of being fucked bareback. I love to feel the throbbing and pulsing of his rock hard prick exploding and squirting wildly in me, the hot wet splatter of his excited cock filling me up with a hot load of his spunk. If that's the price to buy your silence, it would be my pleasure to pay it. My sister always told me that older, more mature guys are really good at fucking. She should know, her boyfriend is 18 years older than she is. Mr. Remington, my pussy is nice and tight, its also very horny, and I'd love to let my pussy milk your hard cock, I'd love to feel your rock hard prick pulsing as you shoot your hot load deep inside my tight pussy."

I smiled, and said, "Let's go and enjoy ourselves, then."

We drove our cars across the road, and driving into the courtyard area, away from the road, I relaxed. It was perfect, there were only two other cars, spaced apart. I smiled, looks like they were spaced apart to let the occupants make all the noise of hot fucking, and not disturb the others. Sharon stayed behind in her car while I went in, and i returned with the key. We were placed in a room a distance away from the other two, oh yeah, they knew who they were playing to during the day.

approach7
03-07-2017, 03:48 PM
Nice And Hot. Keep it going please

breastgirl34c
03-11-2017, 09:23 PM
Holy fuck. Hot! Can't wait for more!

comsmith22
05-11-2017, 10:15 PM
great story "Groom..."
I looking forward to the rest of the story and seeing who and what cums Next...

DaddyRay
06-12-2017, 05:32 AM
Awesome story and great pics! Will there be more?

groomleader
06-12-2017, 02:46 PM
Awesome story and great pics! Will there be more?

Yes there will be. Putting part 2 together right now.

groomleader
07-07-2017, 02:46 PM
Part 2

We opened the door and stepped into our room. Sharon looked around, saw the nice big queen-sized bed, and smiled.

"Oh yes, a nice big bed. I'm gonna love it!"

She faced me, and with a smile, she threw off the jacket she was wearing. I saw the shirt she had on underneath her jacket, which got my cock rising. Seeing the stiff pokies on her nipples, it was obvious she had no bra on underneath her shirt.

She purred, "Mr. Remington, like my shirt says, I believe in saving a virgin, do me instead!"

She grasped her shirt at the edges, and pulled it up and over her head in one easy motion. I grunted with approval as her awesome tits were revealed, god, they were spectacular.

She unzipped her jeans, and pushed them down her legs, before stepping out of them.

"Mr. Remington, pull down my panties, there's a message for you on them!"

"As it says, You've come this far, so I want you to cum inside. I want my tight little pussy flooded, Ummm, the thought of fucking my best friend's dad is making me so hot! Feel my pussy, feel how hot and wet I am for you!"

Sharon gave a soft growl of pleasure as my hand cupped her sex, and I slid a finger along her pussy lips. She unzipped my slacks, and fished out my cock, smiling at how my cock was now surging into her hands, and stroked my length, as I slid my fingers beneath her panties, eager to feel her wet heat. She was soaked, my fingers gently slid just inside, and she purred with pleasure as I felt her juices coating my fingers. When I withdrew my fingers, I slipped the fingers into my mouth, and my taste buds lit up at the hot, erotic taste of her juices.

"Ummm, so sexy, seeing you lick your fingers clean! Get naked Mr. Remington, and as my panties say, I want you to cum inside!"

As I yanked off my clothes, she purred, "Mr. Remington, what's your first name? It feels weird to call you a Mister, I want to be fucked by someone I know on a first name basis!"

I replied, "Baby, my first name is Adam."

She cooed, "Ooh, just like the first man. Ok, Adam, I'll be your own personal Eve, and let's fuck like we were made to do!"

She slid her panties down, and they fell to her feet. She showed her tight little pussy, shaved bare and smooth, and she grinned as she saw my eyes locked on her bare opening, my cock stiffening up, fully extended.

"I was going to ask you if you like the bare, bald pussy look, but I think your eyes and your cock answered that question!" Sharon giggled.

She turned to the bed and purred, "Ok Adam lover, come over here, and let me have that cock. Give it to me lover, I'm so hot, I want to feel you spray me deep inside! How do you want me, face-up, face down, or cowgirl?"

"Face up baby, I want to be face to face with you when you cum!"

She lay back, spreading her thighs wide in an invitation, and cooed, "Ok Adam lover, I want you to fill me up with your hard cock, ride my tight little pussy until you're ready to explode, then let me have the hot rush of cum, I want your hot load deep inside me. Your cock is so hard, let's give that big beauty a hot, warm place to slide into. Fuck me, I need it now!"

My cock was rock hard, aching with need, as I slid between her thighs. I felt her fingers grasp me, leading me to her entrance. Notched against her, I pushed in, she squealed with pleasure as I penetrated her, and I drove in, the tight hug of her stretched open to allow me to sink in. She let out a howl of pleasure as I thrust hard one last time, and buried my cock, my balls smacking against her ass as I impaled her completely on my steel-hard prick. The tight hug of her around my shaft was something else, she was as tight as a virgin. The steamy furnace of her fiery hot fuck hole wrapped around my aching prick, drawing a loud grunt of pleasure from me as my cock was surrounded and it drove me wild with desire.

"Oh yeah, so tight, tight as a virgin, fuck!"

"Yes Adam, feels so good, having your cock splitting me open, ride me, lover!"

Fired up, I pulled back slightly then drove in, I grabbed her ass cheeks as I started to ram my steely shaft into her, my cock withdrawing then I'd thrust it back into her, my excitement spurring me on, power fucking her tight cleft. She gasped and made wordless sounds of passion as I fucked her wildly. Every plunge into the exquisite tightness of her burning fuck-hole made me grunt with pleasure, her tightness was out of this world. My balls were aching, working up a massive load to spew into her burning core. I was consumed by the way her teenage tightness stroked my cock, making my spunk sizzle, the soft feel of her skin, hearing the hot liquid squelches from her juicy cunt as I drove in and out of her, over and over, how it felt to fuck the steamy depths of her teen tightness, the passion she fired in my loins.

I grunted, "Like it, Sharon? Does it feel good to get your tight cunt stuffed and stretched out?"

Sharon moaned, "Yes, Ohhhhh fuck, I love it, fuck, god, fuck me, it feels so good, keep fucking me, make me cum."

I was thrusting to the balls on each plunge, testing the depths of her wet, steamy fuckhole, eager to blow my balls deep inside the tight, wet furnace grip of Sharon's cunt.

"Oh... fuck me... fuck me hard and deep lover...!" Sharon cried out. "You know how to fuck so good Adam...oh yes, do it hard...harder...ummmm."

“Cum baby, cum" I urged her, "Cum all over my cock, Sharon baby, cum real hard, my cock is ready to cream your tight pussy baby!"

"Yes...yes, yes, oh yes, Adam, fill my tight little pussy with hot sperm! Oh yes, gonna cum, gonna cum so hard, ffffffuuuuuucccccckkkkk...!"

Her body started to shake wildly, I felt my cock swelling up with urgency, and I grunted, "Oh yeah, tighter than ever, fuck, fuck, oh YEAH!"

As her voice rose to a shriek, my wild groan of pure pleasure joined her cries of orgasmic delight. Her pussy started to milk at me with orgasmic ripples, and my cock erupted, pulsing and squirting wildly, I slammed as deep as possible inside her, letting out a loud grunt of pleasure as I lost my load deep up her spasming tightness. Envisioning my load splattering against her cervix, drenching her womb, bringing more hot cum spurting out, she squirmed around wildly on my buried to the balls prick, her body shuddering in orgasm, the hot spasms of her cunt milking my balls into her eager, hungry tightness.

Our orgasms started to ebb as she purred, "Ummm, that was so good, fucking my best friend's dad!"

I slid down next to her, riding the post-coital wave. I smiled, fucking her tight teen cunt had been superb, the tight, hungry cling of her walls urging me to explode, so fucking hot.

We drifted awhile until I felt her hands reaching down, and teasing my cock back to life. It rose up, and her hands stroked at me, bringing me back to a stiff, ready state.

With a gleam in her eye, she purred, "Now, I want you to fuck me from behind, grab my hips and ride me hard, then just before you explode, pull out, and dump your load all over my ass!"

Seeing her in the doggy style, her voice urging me on, I nudged against her swollen cunt lips then drove in, grunting at the acceptance of my cock being welcomed back in, the hot, slick wetness bathing my cock, her pussy was hot and well lubed with my load, and I powered in with a grunt of pure satisfaction until my balls smacked against her pussy.

Sharon threw back her head and arched her back, and purred, "Oh yes, so deep, fuck, I love it. Fuck me, Adam, fuck me until your balls are swollen, ready to explode, then spray my ass with your load! Let me have it!"

Happy to do so, I grabbed her hips and reamed her hard, her growls, squeals, and moans powering me on. I could feel her pussy muscles massaging my cock on each thrust, fuck, the feeling was electric, and I power fucked her, I could feel my cock covered with the mixed juices, filling the air with the wet squelchy sound of Sharon's juicy pussy being reamed. Sharon was getting a long, hard pleasure ride, her grunts, growls, and squeals of pleasure filled the room as I took great pleasure in power reaming her fiery box.

Sharon cried out, "Cumming, oh god, so good, CUMMING!"

I felt her trembling, her pussy fluttering and quivering around my pumping cock, then the contraction of her pussy muscles pulling me in deeply, and I was racing towards orgasm.

Sharon grunted, ''Cum Adam, cum all over me, splatter my ass!"

I pulled out just in time, and aimed it, grunting as cum arced up to splatter down wetly, hosing down the crack of her ass, stroking it off until every drop was splattered on her ass.

Sharon purred, "Umm, nice warm cum. Take a picture Adam, I want to see my ass creamed."

I grabbed my smartphone, got the shot, and let her see it. I could see a huge smile as she looked at the sexy sight.

"Umm, looks so hot, I want that emailed to me as fast as possible. It'll be a great memento."

Sharon cocked her legs up, and purred, "let my hot mouth clean off that cock!"

I was happy to do so, letting her suck me in balls deep, I felt her tongue sliding around and around my shaft, giving off little coos of pleasure from the taste. Her hand slid down to her cum splattered pussy, stroking herself as she sucked on me. It didn't take long for her to explode, she squealed around my cock, her mouth cleaning my cock as she shuddered through orgasm. Sharon started to suck me more vigorously, working her mouth up and down, eager to take care of the hard-on that had renewed itself. Her mouth was a cock sucking dream, oh yeah, she really knew what she was doing, and I finally felt the rush as I fired the last volley into her mouth

When we left the room, Sharon cooed, "That was really hot Adam, if you want to do it again, you have my number, I'd love another suck and fuck session with you!"

I filed that away for future reference, she certainly would get another session with me after I had taken care of Jenni and Denise. I thought again of Jenni's special skill.

I was looking forward to replacing one of her toys with my cock.

comsmith22
07-14-2017, 07:01 PM
Great addition... thanks for the Update... Looking forward to who cums next...

Pantyluver1009
10-25-2017, 05:50 PM
That was hot. Want to hear about doing the daughter.

groomleader
06-26-2022, 07:55 AM
Part 03

I was relaxing in my den, it was the Saturday after Sharon and I had our frenzied fuck in the No Tell Motel, when I received a very hot email.

It was from Sharon, she said, "Dear Adam, I thought you might like to see the latest batch of very hot pictures we have taken, I'm sure you'll love them! First off, check out Jenni's hot new pics."

224520 224521 224522

"Next up, here are some sexy poses from me:''

224523 224524 224525

"And of course, from your own daughter, she says that these haven't happened, so she found some pics on the net that she'd like something like this to happen to her:"

224526 224527 224528

"So I hope you enjoy these lover, and I think Jenni would welcome your visit, to replace one of her dildos with your hard cock. Enjoy!"

These had really built up a head of steam, and I called up Jenni's number. I asked her if we could meet to discuss a delicate matter, and she eagerly agreed and asked me to come over to her house right away. She mentioned that her parents were away for the weekend, and we would have all the privacy we needed.

When I arrived, she was wearing just a tight tube top and black bikini panties. When she opened the door for me, she cooed, "Perfect!"

I stepped inside, and she said, "I see Sharon did what I asked her to do, I know you have seen my pictures, how much I like having my ass plugged. Did the picture of my ass and pussy stuffed at the same time get you going?"

My cock was quickly tenting out the front of my trousers, she grinned and said, "I think that means yes!"

She turned and led the way to her bedroom, and purred, "Strip off my top and my panties, get me ready."

I was quick to do as she requested, and she let me drink in her nudity as I struggled out of my clothes, she took to the bed, getting into doggy style.

She smiled as she saw my eyes locked onto her pussy, she purred, "I got a full Brazilian yesterday, I wanted to be bare and smooth for you. Do you like seeing my pussy as bald as a billiard ball?"

"Oh yeah baby, I like it very much."

"Now Adam, I want you to fuck both my holes. Would you like to fuck my pussy while I plug my ass, then fuck my tight ass while I use my vibrator on my horny fuck-hole?"

My cock was so hard it was almost painful, I growled, "Oh yeah, that sounds great!"

Her ass cocked up perfectly and quickly drew me towards her.

"Lick my asshole, get it all nice and wet, then plug my ass, then drive your big stiff cock up my tight little fuck-hole."

Licking her asshole, listening to Jenni's gunts and cries of pleasure, drove my cock up, I felt harder than ever before. I slid the jeweled plug into her pussy, letting her rush of juices lube it up. I pulled it out while lifting my mouth away, quickly applied the tip to her ass, and pushed. She let out cries and grunts of pleasure as I watched the fat flare push against her, then a loud sound of pleasure as it went into the base, her ass was plugged, I watched as she reached back, her fingers teasing her pink pussy lips.

"Oh yeah, my cunt is so juicy and eager. Come get me, lover man, ram my cunt!"

I did as requested, and I let out a loud growl of sheer pleasure, matching Jenni's loud grunts as I drove in, taking her deep, letting my balls smack against her pussy.

"Oh yeah, just like that, fuck me, hard lover, really ream my cunt, fuck it feels so good!"

I quickly did so, damn it felt fucking amazing. Having my cock rubbing against the butt plug was insanely hot, Jenni's cries of pleasure filled the bedroom as I powered in and out, fuck, I'd never felt as hot a rodeo as this.

"Ohhhh fuck, so much better with a cock to fuck me, so good. I'm gonna love feeling your hot seed being pumped all over my pussy. Tell me how it feels lover."

"Oh yeah, so fucking hot, feels amazing, having your butt plug rubbing against my cock, ramming your sweet fuck-hole, oh yeah!"

"Mmmm, yeah, I love it, ram me hard!"

I was happy to do as requested, I could feel my balls filling up. Just before I reached the explosion, Jenni grunted, "Roll me over baby, let me cum while I'm riding your big cock!"

I happily did so, Jenni started to ride me, letting out continuous growls of pleasure as she drove her hips down, swaying her pelvis from side to side. The change in position had reined me in a bit, but I was coming up fast to where I had been, I was being swirled all around her insides, and the rubbing of the butt plug was making my cock sizzle.

"Oh fuck, nnnggghhhh, Ummm, Ummm, oh yeah, gonna cum, cum so fucking HARD, AHHHHHHH!!"

Jenni's tight cunt clamped around me, spasms milking eagerly. My prick felt burning tingles racing up and down, holy fuck, I let out a loud animalistic growl as I went off, it felt like my prick was pouring out every drop as the tightness and the butt plug rubbed at me, drawing out every drop.

Jenni smiled at me as she lifted up, then slid down. Her mouth was eager to take me in, I watched as she took a vibrator and pressed it gently against her just-filled pussy.

With my cock fully surrounded by her hot, wet mouth, Jenni let out a purr as the vibrations tingled her clit, and her mouth tightened down on me as she quickly crested to another climax. The hot wet sensation kept my cock interested, growing back to a full, needy state.

She pulled her mouth away, and purred, "Just like Sharon told me, so ready for more. Now, you get to sample my tight asshole, unplug my ass and replace it with your hard cock, I love getting buggered by a big hard cock!"

She was back on hands and knees, her hands reached back, and pulled her cheeks apart. I took the base of the plug, and pulled it out, she let out a purr as her ass surrendered the plug. The tight hole was juicy and glistening, awaiting my cock.

I nudged against her and started to enter. Oh fuck, the tight clamp was amazing, Jenni let out continuous cries and moans of pleasure, and with one last push, I had it buried, my balls smacking against her pussy.

"Oh yes, my ass feels so good! Now, let me get my vibrator going again!"

I heard the buzzing, then the vibrations as she slid the vibrator into her pussy, oh fuck, that felt fucking amazing.

"Oh yeah, now, bugger my tight little asshole while I buzz my fuck-hole!"

Eager to do so, I started to ride her, driving into her in a growing lust-fueled rush. The vibrations around my cock as her vibrator buzzed away inside her were nothing short of amazing.

"Oh yeah, feels so good, keeping fucking me, lover!"

Drilling her tight asshole kept me steel hard as I gave her a long, hard buggering. The rush of sensations was nothing short of fucking amazing. Jenni tumbled into orgasm, then started to cum, one after the other, until I was milked up to the point of release, and grunted, my cock racing with blazing sensations as I emptied my balls into the tight grip of her ass.

We sprawled out, exhausted. Later, I joined her in the shower, where she took to her knees.

With a bright smile, she purred, "Gotta make sure I get your cock to fill every hole I have."

Her blowjob was just as enjoyable as her sweet ass and cunt, and her mouth rode my pole vigorously until I spurted a volley of cum into her hot mouth, which she licked and lapped at my cock to get every drop.

When I left a smiling, sexually satisfied Jenni, my mind kept chanting '2 down, 1 to go.'

Smile123456789
07-03-2022, 04:39 PM
Great story and pictures that go perfectly. Would love to see the addition of the last girl, then maybe a setup of a three vs one event...

groomleader
07-20-2022, 08:25 AM
Part 04

"Daddy, wake up."

I opened my eyes, and I saw Denise sitting at my bedside.

I asked, "Baby, is everything okay?"

Denise purred, "Daddy, Sharon, and Jenni told me what fun they had with you. And ever since I heard, I've been eager for you to do me! I'm 18 and still a virgin, I wasn't going to give it away to any boy. I wanted you, Daddy, to take my cherry, and I am ready and eager. So Daddy, give me your loving ride, I want to feel daddy's sperm gushing into me!"

"But baby, you could get...." I started.

"No Daddy, I am protected, I've been on the pill for the last month. I was getting up the courage to lure you into taking my cherry, and when Sharon and Jenni told me what fun they had with you, it made me more determined than ever."

She stood up, dropped her robe, and let my eyes feast on her nudity as she posed for me, cooing, "So, is this enough to lure you, Daddy?"

The sight of my daughter, her sweet body nude to my eyes, giving herself freely to me, fucking my daughter's tight virgin cunt ran through my mind, and my cock was harder than ever. The view of her sex completely bare and smooth, not a trace of pubic hair left, displaying her tight holes for my viewing pleasure, I drank in the vision of her tight cleft, and the tight little rosebud of her asshole, not a strand of hair left anywhere. Her tits were a firm, perky 34D, her nipples were stiffly erect, I could see her face getting a sex flush, and her breathing had sped up. I swept the bed sheets aside seeing the locking on of Denise's eyes, as she stared at the instrument of her deflowering.

"Ooooh, Daddy, you are so big and so hard. I want it, now, pluck my cherry."

She slid into bed, laying back, lifting her legs up and apart. I eagerly took position and nudged against her pink hole.

Denise looked up at me and whispered, "Do it, Daddy, I want it all. Make me into a woman."

I pushed in slowly, she let out a loud moan as she was fully spread-eagled, giving my cock a clear path, and my cock surged in and broke through her barrier. She let out a shriek, opened her eyes, and growled, "Don't stop, all the way, stuff me full, complete my deflowing Daddy!" With a hard thrust, I buried my prick inside her, my balls swinging forward to bang against the tight pucker of her anus.

Denise growled, "So big, so hard, so stuffed, it stings but fuck me, Daddy, just be gentle for a while, stretch out my tight little virgin cunt!"

Fired up, I started to give her virgin cunt its first fuck, taking her as gently as I could. I saw her expression change over, from bearing the plunges, to a look of delight. I felt a rush of juices around my cock, her pussy loosening up just as bit as she adjusted to the stretching, and she let out soft moans of pleasure.

She grabbed me tight and purred, "Turn us over daddy, I want to ride for a while!" When we did so, the sight was spectacular.

For the next fifteen minutes, we fucked gloriously, her eager pussy driving up and down, eager for the wet filling rush. Her face was full of joy as she rocked and rotated varying speeds and angles, and simply enjoying the feeling of being taken by her first hard cock I was just as entranced, fucking a beautiful teenage girl, the pleasure heightened by the illicit and taboo knowledge that I was fucking my very own daughter.

"Now, take me doggy style, and make us both explode!"

Once we were in position, I drove my cock back in, and she purred, "Mmmmm, oh it feels so nice, yes, oh yes, fuck me, daddy, I've always dreamed of having daddy pluck my cherry, it makes me so excited, daddy's going to pump his incestuous sperm into me, keep fucking me, make me cum!"

With that kind of hot urging, it didn't take too long before my cum started to sizzle, she was panting, getting set to explode, and I could feel her sweet teen cunt tighten up.

"Cum for me baby, cum all over my cock, cum for daddy!"

Her voice rose to a shriek, and I felt her cunt clamp down on my cock, rippling with milking spasms. Her virgin tight fuck-hole was the ultimate gripping receptacle for my load. I had plucked her cherry, and I was going to fill her with her first rush of hot spunk.

I slammed my cock deep up her pussy, Denise was wildly squirming, her cunt clenching and unclenching rapidly as orgasms washed over her. Grabbing her ass cheeks, I pulled them apart and my finger found that tight rose-shaped pucker of her asshole, and I pushed, breaching the tight clench.

Denise's voice rose to a shriek, and she cried out, "Oh yes, asshole fingering, fuck, gonna explode again FUCK!"

That was all I could take, and my prick let loose, I could feel my hot cum begin pouring into her body.

Sobbing, she cried out, "Oh Daddy, yes. Fill me up, Daddy!" I buried it one last time, as my cock let go, pumping a flood of hot, sperm-filled wetness all over her tight sweet walls, christening her no longer virgin tightness with an incestuous first load of daddy's cum. Our cries of release blended, the hot, milking action around my cock took every drop, filling her up to overflowing.

We flopped back, getting our bearings back, god, what an incredible rush it had been. Denise was eager for more, her hands quickly brought me back up, and for the next three hours, I ravished her willing body.

I explored every part of her, having her on hands and knees, her cries of pleasure sounding as my mouth eagerly went at her asshole, munching her sweet ass with a heat-filled need. With her urging me on, I gave her a virgin breaking of her tight starfish, her cries of pleasure sounding as she got her first buggering.

"Oh yeah, love it, my ass getting taken, bugger me!"

I gave that sweet ass a long hard reaming and exploded a juicy load right up between those tight cheeks.

After washing off, she eagerly went down on me, kneeling like a subservient little cocksucking daughter, and swallowed my prick. The view of her mouth ovaled around my prick made me groan with lust.

She paused just long enough to coo, "Just as you explode, give my hot mouth the first ribbon, then pull out and cream my body, I want to feel your hot load splatter my skin! All of my holes taken, and mark my body as a true Daddy's girl!"

I held onto it until I was ready, then I let the first blast go into her sucking mouth, whipped my cock out, aimed and my cock erupted, spraying down my daughter's sweet body with a rush of cum. The look of bliss on Denise's face as she felt my cum splattering her body made me dump a big juicy load, watching my spunk painting her body kept me going until every drop had been deposited.

As we lay back, Denise cooed, "Mmmmm, I love being a true Daddy's girl."

dirtyduck
07-28-2022, 11:18 AM
lets have more