PDA

View Full Version : Watching men suck and Fuck eachother

DeeLee
03-20-2017, 12:40 PM
I am an older woman and I Love to watch men sucking cock and fucking each other. It makes me so Horny. Does anyone else like this?

storypost603
04-14-2017, 12:28 PM
As an older man who did this once in my late teens I can say that it does turn me on. I have wondered if I will ever get the chance to do it again. I am sure other guys want to do it but won't admit that they do. To do it in front of another female would be great and a big turn on.

JRockitt
09-07-2017, 06:30 AM
It's a fantasy I have had for years. I have acted on it in adult arcades, twice. I kneel in front of the glory hole and suck the guy that sticks his dick through. Once with hands tied behind my back. I dream of being forced to do that, and the thought turns me on.
Also, a woman watching me with another guy for her pleasure- well, I would like that. I know my girlfriend likes gay scenes.

rickjones185
03-20-2018, 03:31 PM
I love to suck another man. I love to swallow cum and I love to be fucked on my hands and knees. I have had sex with many men since I was a teen and continue to today, but not with as many men. I am married and she does not know.

Bridgit Astar
09-23-2018, 07:19 AM
I love to suck cock and be fucked by another boy. I've been involved in threesomes wherein I sucked a boy's cock as another boy pumped his prick up my ass. So great.