PDA

View Full Version : Sex in public. What are your stories?

yutihamam
04-02-2017, 03:40 PM
Boyfriend and me have been fantasising for a while.
We've never actually had the courage to do it.
What are your sex in public stories? What haven't you managed to do that you would pay for? like that one thing.
And how do I actually go about getting the courage to do this?

groomleader
04-03-2017, 09:30 PM
Sex in public, ah yes, many times, everything from a public park at dusk, to the shore of a lake at midday, to a farmer's field in the middle of the night, a golf course, under the shelter of massive pine trees in a forest.

To get up the courage, try starting out with a scenario where the chances of discovery are minimal, the farmer's field in the middle of the night, for example. Having sex in public, does not mean putting yourself into a situation where you become a public spectacle, and get arrested. I think you will find you get a rush just from being able to have at it outside.

storypost603
04-13-2017, 01:57 PM
I had sex in a press box of a high school stadium once. No one was in there with us but folks were walking on the track around the football field. It was a rush as we were about 20 years old. The lady is my wife now she enjoyed it a lot.

niteowluk2003
04-13-2017, 11:33 PM
I too have had sex in the outdoors public arena's on many occasions; ranging from a public park after dusk to deep in Epping forest with hikers passing less than twenty yards away. it is always an exhilarating rush the fear of discovery but even that pales to insignificance when one of you is tied up and helpless against discovery. See Eleanor's descent and several other of my BDSM stories on here, you see I am an Alpha male and just love to dominate willing sub missives' taking their sexual boundaries to new higher limits.

Taylor
04-23-2017, 09:09 AM
dozens of places

courage? the excitement comes from the chance of being caught or seen. there really isn't much to be afraid of, lol except arrest for public nudity. but seriously, it sounds like you both like the idea of being seen, therefore there is nothing to fear. just do it. try a picnic area, a walking trail, lake shore, etc. a little off the beaten path so that those uninterested or offended can avoid. but you can still be public enough to give the voyeurs an eye full.