PDA

View Full Version : Heart's Desire CH1

haplopeart
05-11-2017, 09:15 AM
On Monday night I went out with friends bar hopping. Around two in the morning we were going through the park and came upon the fair that was in town. There was a “magician’s cart” with a hard selling old woman selling talismans and charms. I picked up one very cool looking ring. It was silver with all sorts of interesting patterns etched into the the ring. I was about to try it on, starting to slip it onto my finger then the old lady spoke up.

“ah ah ah young man, no free charms, putting on the ring activates the magic, that is a heart’s desire ring and it can’t be removed once put on until the magic has played itself out, or your desire has been fulfilled” the old lady said.

“I was only seeing if it fit.” I said

“If you truly want it and it’s meant to fulfill your desire, it’ll fit” said said with a sort of creepy smile.

“Um, how much then?” I asked pulling out my wallet

“what is your heart’s desire worth?”

“Well, I’ve got eh...” I started rifling through my wallet “...forty on me”

“I think that ring is meant for you, forty will be fine”

I handed the old lady the money. She took the money with a nod and a smile.

“Good night young sir and may your desire be truly and happily fulfilled”

“ah, thanks, good night to you too” I said beginning to slip the ring onto my finger again.

“Um, young sir one mus’nt be in a rush for one’s desires, I’d suggest that you wait and put the ring on later” the lady said taking the ring between two fingers, placing it in a small paper packet and then handing it back to me.

“Ah sure OK, later then” I said pocketing the packet and walking away.

I left soon afterwards and went home to my apartment. I didn’t have classes or work in the morning, but it was pretty late, and I was getting tired. I got home and stripped off my jeans and t-shirt getting ready to get into bed. As I was fixing to toss the jeans to the side if the bed I heard the packet crinkle. I pull it out of the pocket and then opened it and dumped the ring into my hand. I looked more closely at it in the light of the bedroom. It was a mens ring of fairly standard design and crafting. However now in the light I could see the etchings better and they really drew the eye. I slipped the ring on my right ring finger.it felt warm from my transfered body heat and was a perfect fit. I went to take it off, but it now appeared to be stuck behind my knuckle. I resolved to not worry about it until morning and slipped into bed, I was asleep in only a couple minutes.

When I woke up on Tuesday morning I didn’t realize right away what had changed, but something felt different. I stumbled a little bleary eyed to from the bed into the bathroom. I started the shower, pulled off my boxers, and got into the shower. The hot water felt so good running over me. I grabbed the shampoo and started washing my hair. Wow is it getting long, I thought to myself as I washed it, time to get a trim. I have always been your typical long haired headbanger type, but even rebellion needs some control. I rinsed out my hair and put in the conditioner, then grabbed the bar of soap. I started on my arms as usual then worked my way to me neck and then then down my chest and started soaping my breasts. Wait what the fuck, screamed my brain.

I curled my hands, yeah definitely holding breasts. I slid my hand down a smooth, flat hairless belly, and discovered I no longer had a penis between my legs, just a soft patch of short hair. More importantly further exploration revealed what I expected, and was now excited to find, my very own vagina! I rinsed the soap off my body and the conditioner from my hair and got out of the shower as quickly as I could, I needed to get a look at this.

I walked over to the mirror over the double sink in the bathroom and faced my changed self for the first time. Looking in the mirror the reflection I saw was recognizable as me, a feminine me, the features were softer, rounder, but for the most part still my face. I had never been the rugged manly man type, but guy enough to attract the attentions of the opposite sex. My hair was longer instead of the mid-shoulder blades length it had been since my teens now nearly to my waist. The color had changed as well, instead of the uniform brown it had been, it was now a mixture of browns, reds and a blonde streak here and there, I liked it. My body was most definitely feminine now. I wasn’t a picture of female perfection by any means, but to the male brain that still lurked in my head most definitely “fuckable”. Smallish, firm breasts, trim waist, round hips and bottom, pretty nice legs too.

Ok enough navel gazing, I thought to myself. My head was still trying to process this new information, I decided the best next step would be to take it slow and proceed with the rest of the morning as usual. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, as I was picking up the brush I noticed the ring on my right hand. It too was different, where the night before it had definitely been a man’s ring it had now become smaller, slimmer and was now a good fit for my smaller thinner female finger. Interesting.

With my hair brushed I went back into my bedroom prepared to get on with my morning. However my still male brain kicked in as I felt my breasts bouncing and the cool air of the bedroom tickled the nipples. I was now getting aroused, by the female body. This lead to more exploration of my body with my hands and I was quickly laying on the bed squeezing my nipples enjoying the simultaneous pain and pleasure sensation. The feeling was remarkably like playing with my penis, when I had one. While my left hand continued playing with my breasts and nipples I started to roam with my right. I first felt my round and firm bottom, and then my hips, followed by the thighs. My hand finally arrived at the promised land between legs. In short order my fingers had spread my labia and were playing with my lips. The feeling was wonderful. I felt myself getting slick there as I became wet, and as I get more excited slipped the tip of a finger inside myself. Oh My! I lay there playing with myself getting wetter and wetter and more excited for long minutes.

My continued exploration eventually brought me to my clitoris for the first time. I found that it was simply too much to touch it, the pleasure turning to pain. I wanted to touch it, but simply couldn’t bear the feeling it caused, it fact it snapped me out of the zone I was in and ended this round of exploration. Thinking back I remember a similar event occurring years ago the first time I was nearing the edge of orgasm playing with my penis, touching the head was just too much to bear.

I lay on the bed breathing hard and recovering from the near orgasm for a while. I eventually I fell asleep.

When I woke up it was nearly one in the afternoon, it hardly mattered as I had no plans for the day. I figured however it was time to do something at least so it wasn’t a total waste of a day. I got off the bed went to the bathroom and took another quick shower. My hands and other parts of me were a bit sticky from the earlier explorations of my changed body. I came back into the room and started to figure out what I might be able to wear. The answer was not much. I could get a pair of boxers to stay up on the widest part of the hips and bottom, but nothing else. I didn’t even have a belt that would keep a pair of pants or shorts up. This called for a different solution. I got out my cell phone and put it on speaker.

“Call Kelly”

“Calling Kelly” the phone responded in it mechanical voice.

“Hey Kevin!” came Kelly’s cheery voice

“Hey Kelly, what are you up to today can you meet me at my place?”

“ah, sure Kevin? are you ok you sound weird”

“Oh, ah yeah, yelled myself hoarse when I was out last night still recovering, sound like a voice changing teenager” I responding trying to force my voice down and octave or two.

“ah, yeah, sure did you want to do something?”

“yeah, and ah bring a change of clothes, maybe a couple of ‘em in case it turns into a multi-day adventure”

“ok, yeah sure sounds good...twenty minutes?”

“perfect, you eat lunch yet? I’ll order something”

“ok, good, ummm....pizza?

“yeah, good, I’ll order now, should see the delivery guy as you showup”

“ok, bye Kev”

“bye, see ya”

Click

“Call White Columns”

“Calling White Columns”

“Hello While Columns”

“yeah, two small ‘roni and sausage”

“Ok, ah...14 West Ave?”

“Yep thats the place”

“Ok, 15 Minutes give or take”

“Thanks”

Click

I had two reasons for calling Kelly. First my rough guess was that in this new female body I was about the same sizes in clothes as her, something I’d just have to hope was true. Time would tell on this guess. The second was she is the best friend that a person could have in life. Our relationship is deep, deeper than I imagine most long time lover’s relationships. It would be true to say I believe that we might be lovers if it were not for the fact that as a man I was not her type. I have known her since we were both twelve years old. There was a time when we had tried a relationship on the boyfriend, girlfriend level. There had been dating, and holding and making out. There had been points as we got older we had come to the point of nakedness, but the real events never happened. She found my touching her interesting, but not in the way that, I found her touching of me. In time she realized her interests were in other women and not in men. She found it interesting when I touched her, perhaps because of the connection we have with each other, however she didn’t find it exciting. We resolved to be what we are the deepest of friends.

I went into the bedroom and put on the only thing that would fit a bathrobe. Then I sat on the couch with my back to the door. I needed to plan the right way of introducing all of this to Kelly, and me standing there not really being me, wasn’t quite the introduction I think would work. I sat back and relaxed for a few minutes until I heard the door open.

I heard the door open a few minutes later, Kelly had her own key to the building and my apartment.

“Hey Kevin, ran into Leah (the pizza delivery girl) in the lobby. Asked her up, but she said she had to get back to work, no time for fun. So I paid her, tipper her, have her a good tit and ass squeeze and sent her on her way”

“Cool!”

“What’s up Kev, you still sound kinda funny”

“Kelly, can you put the pizza down and just sorta hang back there for a minute, I got something I need to talk to you about before you see me, something sorta happened”

“Ah, sure, you’re kinda freaking me out Kev, you have an accident or something?”

“No no accident, but ah...definitely or something...” I said. “Ask me something that I’m the only one that probably knows the answer?”

“Ah ok...who was the first girl I had sex with?”

“Everyone thinks was May Evans, but I know it was your sister Renee...Ok my turn...who gave me my first Blow Job”

“Me..what a disaster that was” Kelly giggled “I tried I really did, but I was so not into it”

“Ok, I think I’ve established what I wanted to...come around and be ready for a surprise”

“Ok”

Kelly came around the couch, and as she did so I dropped the hood of my robe, stood up, untied the belt, and let the robe fall to the floor.

comsmith22
05-11-2017, 08:41 PM
this is Most interesting... and Looks Like a great start to a good series...
Looking forward to seeing where it goes from here and what cums up next...

scotty2hotty
12-04-2018, 12:05 PM
interesting start. I like it....