PDA

View Full Version : Is it unnatural to hate blowjobs?

groomleader
05-14-2017, 11:28 AM
I don't hate blowjobs.
I have never been able to reach orgasm from them, so they are ok, but I don't need them.

Justlooking197
05-14-2017, 09:52 PM
I don't mind giving blow jobs, but it has to be covered in pussy juices. Either my own or someone else's. I'd the guy doesn't lounge blow jobs, even better. I'd rather have the dick buried deep in me anyway. I don't think you're weird for not wanting blow jobs.

rocbifun
05-15-2017, 09:50 AM
Everyone's different. Just because you do or don't like something doesn't mean it's unnatural or anything like that. Do what you enjoy, and have fun with it.

pzmking
07-31-2017, 07:24 AM
I was never a fan of blowjobs in the past. I couldn't climax with them and it still takes a long time for me to cum but I've learn to appreciate them especially since a lot of women I've ben with enjoy giving them. Plus there's a psycological thing for men where they feel superior and macho having a woman kneel before them. I think that's the main attraction for a lot of guys. I can see that, especially when you seduce some stuck-up or smug chick who thinks her shit don't stink or been giving you attitude. Break down her self-righteous inhibitions and make her suck and gag on your dick and swallow it. I guess that would pump up your ego pretty good.

Marlene38EE
08-02-2017, 05:39 AM
Everyone has different tastes, likes, dislikes, preferences...just look around here, right? So, NO, it's not 'odd' or 'unnatural' to dislike blowjobs or such.

DuzCuz
04-01-2020, 09:21 PM
I have found that if a girl enjoys giving blowjobs and likes cum, she will use her tongue and get you off with her mouth. But if you or she has to finish you off by hand, she would really prefer not to have to give head.