PDA

View Full Version : The Cat Club 02

niteowluk2003
06-01-2017, 06:03 AM
Chapter 2. A little more understanding, maybe.

Tracey suddenly seemed to take pity on Steve or at least her demeanor changed, as she patted the spare cushion beside her. Gingerly Steve moved and placed his lacy covered ass on that self-same cushion expecting at any moment to have to dodge a slap coming his way. However that slap never arrived nor did it begin for Tracey placed a reassuring arm around his shoulders and nuzzling into his neck she whispered sexily, “We have been slipping away from each other lately and this trial may just bring back some security to our marriage, I promise we will stop all this nonsense if in two months-time if our sex life remains as languid as it is now!”

Steve was surprised as he had never considered their love life to be languid; a little stale after being married for six years, anybody’s sex life would become stale after a start like ours had. It was true that in their first two years of marriage they had been at it like the preverbal rabbits, but after that they got on with building their love nest and that cost money, money they had both worked hard to obtain. Something had to give and it turned out that their over active sex life began to slow firstly to two or three times a week until lately it was once a week if they were lucky.

Tracey seemed to be making sense, after all he had notice that at work he had begun seeing his female work colleagues as more than just colleagues and frequently had erotic dreams about Stella in the typist’s pool being naked and at his beck and call. New members of his staff now regularly got the run down in Steve’s mind’s eye; Jordan with her massive tits to penny and her barely noticeable bumps. Yes his eyes and mind had been wandering for the last six months but he had never strayed from the path of faithfully married men.

Now as they watched the DVD together more like a loving couple than mistress and slave, that is until the action on the screen suddenly changed and now it was a basement he knew pretty well. Yes it was definitely the basement he had helped Derek clear and then paint only five months ago. Surely Sandra had not been grooming him for admission into this Cat club membership but if she was it explained why as he helped Derek, Sandra had flittered about them in low cut tops and tight pussy hugging cut-off jeans. Derek had not really thought about it at the time but she did seem to bend over a little too much and always in such a way that he could see down the low cut top and he suddenly remembered to incidents he had brushed off at the time.

When he arrived at Derek’s home he had pressed the doorbell as any normal person would and it had been Sandra that had opened the door. Now normally if you were inviting someone into your home you would move to one side as the door swung open but not Sandra, she had beckoned him to come in but had half blocked the path in her white low cut top and Steve would swear blind that she was not wearing a bra beneath it, something that almost certainly confirmed as he squeezed past her and felt the soft flesh of her breasts against his chest as he did so.

Nothing was made of the accidental contact if indeed it was accidental and he joined Derek in the basement area. They had to clear the basement of all its clutter so it could be tanked, a method of painting a water proofing seal upon the walls and floor. Naturally Sandra had been constantly supplying cool cans of drink to keep them going and on one occasion right in front of Derek she had apparently spilled some coke on her tee shirt which became almost transparent when it was wet; this did two things, it confirmed Steve’s original idea that she was in fact bra less and it showed off her sweet nipples. Without meaning to Steve mentally noted her nipples were quite large when fully erect and their thickness implied she had plenty of action in the sucking of those nipples.

Yes at times it was difficult not to become aroused with her flashes whether deliberate or not and several times Steve found himself having to move to a corner or make sure a packing crate or other tall item covered his tell-tale semi erection.

Now he saw why he had been asked to help Derek and why the Basement had needed to be emptied and not just re-stacked to allow the tanking process to be carried out. For now he saw all manner of objects which honestly his mind had to work overtime to deduce what they could possibly be doing in a modern basement and not in some medieval torture chamber. Other things were clear to see what they were there for like the stocks; a stand with a split panel at the top just about the right height for someone of Derek’s size to stoop behind whilst having his head and hands secured by the three set holes in that top panels.

One item which did puzzle Derek was a half size stand come stock which had only one almost tiny hole by comparison to the other stocks, it also had a table attached at what he thought to be the front and that had the usual sized three holes for head and cuffs placed horizontal in the table top.

Excitedly now Tracey nudged Steve and whispered watch this love for I think you would love it; and then right there on the TV screen, he witnessed Derek being brought behind the stand part of this contraption, I say brought because he was almost dragged by a length of what appeared to be heavy set chain. Then his cock and balls were placed in the small vertical cut out and the second panel was locked into place. It seemed unbelievably weird to see Derek separated from his cock and balls by this method; then he was almost pushed forward his middle age, slightly flabby, stomach being pressed tightly against his cock restraint. Now his head and hands were trapped in the other two hole. Steve could not help but notice that the way in which his head was secured would have given him an upside down view of his own cock.

The with more nudging from Tracey, Steve watched almost in total disbelief, as A tall Afro-Caribbean man was similarly led by a chain by a chubby woman, with a massive pair of tits, to a place behind Derek. Although Steve now had a reasonable idea of what was going to happen, he found it hard not to watch the tits bouncing instead of what was going to happen to Derek. The camera angle change and now showed the gap between the colored guy and Derek, then the chubby woman lifted what appeared to be a loin cloth and even Steve gasped, for it revealed a monster of a cock. It was easily 10 inches long and that wasn’t even in its erect state; the camera then panned on to Sandra as she moved closer and knelt beside the arse of her husband.

Steve expected her to take hold of the monster cock and begin feeding it into Derek’s arse but no instead she took great delight in sucking on the monster slab of colored cock meat. To Steve’s amazement she not only sucked the knob end but also managed to take the whole length into her mouth, the bulge in her throat was testament to the cock going almost halfway down her throat. When the cock slide back out of Sandra’s mouth, I kid you not; it was a good two inches longer and now the dreaded moment had arrived for Derek. Sandra guided the cock end to the crease of his arse and without any lubrication the colored guy began to rock his hips forcing more of the length against Derek’s puckered anal ring.

Somehow the camera angle then kept changing and Steve suspected that there were two cameras at least; because it alternated between the cock being forced home into Derek’s arse and the agony portrayed on Derek’s face. That is until with a gleeful chuckle from Sandra it was announced that the entire length was inside Derek and magically suddenly Derek’s face changed from agony to ecstasy. The colored guy now began pounding Derek’s arse and the chubby woman and Sandra seemed to find a common ground as they both were fondling each other’s tits although the chubby woman’s were almost three times the size of Sandra’s.

Tracey quickly paused the DVD and turned to Steve and in a quite matter of fact way said, “I hope when it’s your turn to be initiated that you do me as proud as Sandra was about taking such a prized exhibit up the arse!” Steve face dropped and he asked quite meekly, “Why do we have to go through that; I can copy the DVD and we can watch it together when our love life sags a bit!”

Suddenly it was like a freezing tornado hit the room for Tracey; who had been fondling Steve’s balls at the time; suddenly gripped them tight and began to squeeze even tighter. Steve flinched and grimaced as the pain tore through his body; when Tracey said, “you think this is about preventing our love life from sagging; then you are a bigger fool than I thought! This is about you making me proud and expanding your dreary little sexual experiences; do you not think that I want to have envious women looking at you and saying that I am a lucky bitch because you do as I say without hesitation or argument!”

Steve was about reply, when Tracey slapped his face and said, “I should have known better than to show you the future and expect you to agree all out; but you will be up for initiation in three weeks’ time and you will do me proud or your little stash of schoolgirl pics will be handed over to the police with a statement from Sandra that she saw you trying to molest a young girl in the park.”

Then Tracey reached behind the sofa and retrieved a small black handbag; carefully placing it on the sofa between her and Steve, she opened it and preventing Steve from seeing what was inside she took out a small thick butt plug. It was black in color and conical in shape but it had a rubber tube disappearing into the center of its base and a bulb like item was attached the other end. Almost gleefully Sandra twisted a little white knob at the junction of the bulb and tube and then as she pumped the bulb the butt plug began to get wider and wider.

Suddenly snapping ay Steve she ordered him on to the floor in front of her and told him she was going to insert this butt plug and every thirty minutes she would pump the bulb twice until she decided enough was enough for tonight. Steve as about to summon his courage and refuse but a sharp swipe of Tracey’s hand across his face dumped his courage quicker than a man falling out of an aero-plane. Now Steve slowly rose to his feet and was about to turn and kneel facing away from Tracey when she grabbed his cock and announced in a mocking sort of way that she had forgotten something and quickly she pulled out of the bag a black plastic contraption.
With very much a practiced maneuver she soon had a ring opened into two halves and slide it around the back of his balls before bringing the two edges together between his cock and pubic bone. Now she pushed a tight fitting curved tube over his cockhead and along his cock length until it could not go any further; Tracey cursed under her breath, the cock harness was too short by about a quarter of an inch. With perseverance she managed to squash his cock sufficiently as to be able to lock the device in place but it was really painful for Steve.

Now he completed his obedience by turning and kneeling as directed by Tracey; she even got him to raise his backside to give her better access to his sphincter muscle. Tracey deflated the butt plug by releasing the white screw knob and then she made Steve suck the butt plug to lubricate it. Steve thought that it tasted funny but said nothing, he actually winced when Tracey told him, “I thought you might refuse after smelling it because it is fresh from Derek’s anal opening but as Derek won’t need it any time soon it is now yours to be inserted every day and every day I will inflated it to its last position from the previous day and every thirty minutes from then on it will be inflated until it reaches its maximum limit.” She then added as an afterthought “I don’t think it has ever been inflated that far but it may be fun to try it, once you have grown accustomed to it!”

Tracey took the butt plug and pressed it against Steve’s anal ring and meeting resistance she ordered him to relax after all how many times had he stuck his fucking cock up her arse in the first year they had been married and this was thinner than his cock! Steve tried to relax but it was still painful until it seemed like there was a little plop sound as his sphincter muscle gripped the base column of the butt plug. Strangely for Steve it did not feel as uncomfortable, as he had imagined, now it was fully inserted and he thought to himself I can do this. Then Tracey made him stand in front of her and as she prodded his bound cock she began pumping the bulb, not once as she said but several times in fact she continued to pump it until she felt a fair amount of resistance and Steve began wincing the locking off the tube by the screw knob she smiled and told Steve as he was incapacitated at the moment he may as well make himself useful by change the DVD to the one she now handed him and then he was to come and doggie like lick her cunt whilst she watched the film.

Steve changed the DVD but noted that the new one had no label on it where as the one he retrieved from the machine had Sandra written on it and a date just one month ago. Tracey spotted his curiosity and told him, “Yes Derek was initiated one month ago and now he is a cum slut way beyond your imagination and boy does he know how to please a woman now.”

With Steve now trapped between Tracey’s legs as he licked her cunt and she pressed play on the DVD player, the TV screen now filled with images of men servicing their women but in every single case they were the submissive part of the relationship and interspaced with these images were scenes of men in various sexual acts with other men from cock sucking to taking cocks and dildo’s up their rears, some of them were taking part in daisy chains of men fucking the guy in front who was sucking the guy in front of him while that guy was taking a cock up their arse and that fucker was sucking the next man.

Tracey soon reached her usual climax but demanded Steve continue and whilst he was at it he was to suck up all her cunt juices; that night Tracey experienced her first multi-orgasm climax and loved it. She was so glad she had confided in Sandra about her love life being dreary and that Sandra had confided in her that the solution was in her own hands and it was then that Sandra had loaned Tracey the DVD’s but that had been three weeks ago and it had took till now for Tracey to find a way of bringing the subject up.

niteowluk2003
06-01-2017, 06:04 AM
You tell me... Is this story worth continuing or should it be consigned to the scrap bin.

comsmith22
06-10-2017, 09:20 PM
most interesting ... I am looking forward to seeing where it goes and how it progresses ... thanks for the Update