PDA

View Full Version : Teasing men

melissa
06-03-2017, 01:54 AM
I love teasing men, when i go to the pool i like the lay on my towel on my back and leave my legs apart enough to leave a nice gap, with my sun glass's on i pretend i'm asleep and watch them walk past sneaking a look. Even when i'm on my stomach i undo my top and lean up a bit to read a book, i make sure i'm in view of a man with his wife of family, and every so often i lean up more and expose my nipples, or reach around and pretend i'm scratching my side or leg. I just love the attention i get. One time i saw a man in his 40's i think, watching me after i came back from a swim in the surf, i came back to my towel dried my self, then wrapped my towel around my waist, i took off my bikini bottoms and put a short skirt on, making sure he nearly gets a look as i pull up the skirt and drop the towel and it excites me to know that he knows i have no panties on when i walk away. At the beach is a better place to tease even at a clothed beach i enjoy the teasing, in the water with some friends jumping over the waves, tops come loose, or bottoms slip down, and even getting thrown a bit by a wave and end up against an older man, brushing against him or rubbing my self against him, all innocent but, lol. Does any one else do the same thing ??

Bobbie PERTH
06-04-2017, 07:27 AM
i love the idea of what you're doing! i need to get the name of that pool!!

tazzydev13
06-04-2017, 09:01 PM
yeah, i want to go swimming where you go swimming

melissa
06-05-2017, 05:51 PM
I'm careful when and what i do or did before, i felt safer with friends with me, sometimes they had no idea i was doing it, other times i'd say, " look at that perve over there watching us, let's have some fun with him", that got them involved a bit and we loved the thrill and fun of doing it.

cc123
06-06-2017, 05:25 PM
I would love to be that perv over there watching you!

comsmith22
06-10-2017, 09:25 PM
most interesting... interesting story... thanks for the share...