PDA

View Full Version : Are you sexually attracted to anyone of your family members?

SexHam
06-10-2017, 07:43 PM
Most of the "Members Erotic Stories" sub-forums are related to incest in some way, and there are a bunch of good stories there.

So I ask, are you sexually attracted to anyone of your family members? Or have you ever been?

Personally, and I know this sounds fucked up, I'm sexually attracted to my own mother. Long story short, saw her naked by accident once (first and the only woman I ever saw naked in person) when I was a teen and have been sexually attracted to her ever since. I sniff her used panties and bras while masturbating and I even wrote a fictional story about me and her having sex (check my account if you want to read it).

Another person I'm sexually attracted to is my cousin, she's younger than me by 2 or 3 years. My older sister once asked me if I had a crush on her, but I thought the question was weird and said no, so this might be an indication that she had a crush on me once along with the way she acts around me. I never noticed how sexy she was until we grew up, looks really damn good for her age.

rocbifun
06-12-2017, 05:58 AM
I have got sexually attracted to two second grade cousins of mine in the past. Dunno, would it be incest if i had done it with them?
As for closer family members, i'm neither attracted to my mother nor to my two sisters. The funny thing is that, theoretically, the concept
of incest turns me on like hell, but i can't feel attraction to my mother or sisters, either because they're ugly or because most people are
unable to feel attraction to close family members.
However, i understand there is a minority of people that are not like the most. I know what having weird sexual interests is like, i have
plenty myself (pedophilia, necrophilia, attraction to cartoon characters etc). My opinion is there is no ''natural'' or ''unnatural'' sexual
behaviour, only ''usual'' and ''unusual''.
Don't feel bad for wanting to screw your momma. I advice you to tell her. You never know! If anything happens, post it on ''true stories''.

I absolutely love the IDEA of family fun, but I have absolutely no interest in actually doing it.

pzmking
07-08-2017, 09:54 PM
About 30 years ago, me and my cousin Vicky made out in the coat closet at her parents house one Thanksgiving. We were young teens. We had snuck a mug of the 'adult' egg nog as opposed to the family nog. We were so busy giggling, we could hardly contain ourselves. At some point, we were playing hide and seek with some of the other younger family members and we both ended up hiding in the umbrella closet which was behind a coat rack. I figured no one would find me there but she had the same idea it being her house and all.

No one had seen us go in so we all we had to do was stop giggling. The closet was pretty small so we were pressed pretty close together. She was wearing a denim miniskirt and sweater blouse with her strawberry blonde hair down but with the Farrah Fawcett hairstyle. It was dark but a little crack in the door let in enough light for me to see her legs and white socks that went up to her calfs. I got a boner really quick. My mind started to race and I really wanted to put my hand up under her skirt and cop a feel but I was afraid she'd scream and tell our parents. Before I knew it, she had pressed her lips against mine and kissed me. I hadn't really kissed many girls before and was totally inexperienced with french kissing. But I learned real quick that day. We kissed for about 15 minutes and my hands were all over, up her skirt and squeezing her ass. The best part was she opened her blouse and let me lick her tits. She was really proud of her newly developed breasts and her cherry red nipples were very sensitive but she loved having them touched. I sucked on them like they little lollipops. She tried breathing through pursed lips and I nuzzled her little tits but her passion got the best of her. We were moaning and breathing so hard that if the living room tv hadn't been on with the football game and our mothers and aunts hadn't been cackling in the dining room like hens, I'm sure someone would have heard and we would have been busted. We revisited that relationship many years later.