PDA

View Full Version : I was well trained once

webothneedthis
06-21-2017, 12:37 PM
Now this is a surprise, a shock, a fucking shock.

Something that morning had made her wear a dress a few inches shorter than normal. Hanging on for balance, the train even more crowded that usual, one thing gave her stability, a cock pushing inside her and a few inches longer than normal

They had been together for years now but he was rampant. The dress had clearly worked. I'll tell you why it was in her, cos it was. A fantasy, lived out now in a rush hour carriage, he was behind her, unseen. They had spoken of this one before. There was no way could anyone else tell what was happening, all worrying about their comfort, the packed warm squeezed conditions, impossible to move ones feet, yet he was inside her, packed, warm , squeezed. Her eyes were closed, he'd got the rhythm, even stopped as the stations came, her wondering when he would also, and then as the train resumed so did he. For all she knew the people around her were changing, but nothing changed for her. Cock in, cock withdrawing just a little, cock back in, her head down, dreaming, unbelieving what was happening

Never did she want to reach her station, the end of the line, never did she want him to stop " this train terminates at Bank, and this fuck terminates at Wank". It was happening, he had promised a birthday present but this was beyond her imagination,. To think she had begun to wonder if he was becoming boring. His cock all the way inside her, her cunt open , her cunt wet, his cock thrusting, the Birthday Fuck and no one knew just him and her

2 stops to go, flood me, do it, here in public, secret but public, moved back more onto his cock, never once worried about her fellow passengers they knew nothing, another world for them, and this hard, fucking, hard, fucking, hard fucking world for her

One stop- spunk me, yes spunk me, her eyes closed even tighter than before. She suppresses her moans as he was cumming. She knew, he felt new, he felt different, his best performance ever. She had no idea he had it in him, she had no doubt he had had it in her. His cock delivered her present. Unbefuckingleivalbe and the timing amazing. They were here, she was ruined, she was soaked, she was satisfied. She finally lifted her head, she finally opened her eyes, and the other side of the carriage well out of reach there was her boyfriend who smiled and mouthed, “are you ok?”.

Together on the platform, he apologised. “What a day to be separated, it must have been so hard for you”. She smiled, “oh yes, it was so hard for me, but I’m fine. I’m great”

davesmistress
06-22-2017, 03:55 PM
Welcome aboard, we hope you enjoy your stay.

This was moved to the General stories forum.......unless it needs to be in a different topic then let us know and we can move it there.

comsmith22
06-24-2017, 08:09 PM
interesting little story ... thanks for the share...