PDA

View Full Version : im sexually attracted to my sister

justright86
07-31-2017, 06:13 PM
my sister is 34 and im 31 and i wanted to have sex with her for 20 years. She does not know how i feel about her nor do i know how she feels about me. I want to tell her how i feel but im afraid shell get scared and then i lose my sister because she will want nothing to do with me. I cant handle these thoughts and urges any more i want her to know. What can i say or do to convince her or make her understand and feel comfortable and safe?

breastgirl34c
08-04-2017, 03:31 PM
Its a 2 way street. Either she's disgusted by incest or she's not, but even if she's not, doesn't mean she would partake in it. If she's not, you would have to live with the consequences. I don't know there is anything that can be said. It's all about her frame of mind. Don't know what to tell you. Sorry.

comsmith22
12-01-2017, 07:14 PM
only one way to know ... Go for it or Go Home...

Bridgit Astar
09-29-2018, 08:39 AM
Write a story about a guy being sexually attracted to his sister and show it to your sister.

haplopeart
05-15-2019, 08:04 AM
Ask her how she feels about Jamie and Cesei in game of thrones...that oughta be telling.... :)

muhabba
05-31-2019, 07:10 AM
I'm going of a family vacation and will be away from my computer for about a week so keep this going until I get back, I'll need something to look forward to.

pzmking
12-04-2021, 06:04 PM
So Im pretty sure I just found out my landlord is fucking his sister. I met her a few summers ago while she was house sitting for Stan while he was away visiting his son at college for a few days. Nice looking woman. I can see some resesmblance. They're both in their 50s. Then a couple years later, i attended their father's funeral. She was definitely a member of their family as he had several other siblings with similar looks.

Over the Thanksgiving holiday, I stayed home. Im usually out of town but my car was in the shop so I was grounded but I really wasn't in the holiday mood. I stayed home and listened to some music on my headphones. Plus I was kind of eavesdropping on my landlord. I heard Stan, who lives in the left side of the twin duplex, laughing and talking very bawdy. Then I heard a woman's voice. Long story short, I heard him fucking the shit out of her around 7 pm for about an hour then again around 10-11. Good for you, old man. Next morning, I heard sounds at the door around 7:30 am. I snuck to the window to see Stan's hot date only to realize it was his sister creeping down the porch steps to her car parked across the street rather in front of the house. Hmmm. I thought I recognized the female voice I heard with Stan but didn't realize it was his sister. Didin't make sense and I tired to rationalize it as something else but there was no imagining the sounds of sex and whoopie and the pounding of a headboard. It was angry sex too. Not that candlelight /smooch*smooch love making. A lot of noise and growling like they were getting out all of their frustrations and lust. Now Stan just found out a couple days later that I was home that night so he's been kind of evasive. He's used to me being out of town during Thanksgiving and thought my missing car was evidence of that. He apologized for the noise. I said "hey, at least someone had a good time last night". It's not the first time I joked about him enjoying the company of a woman but this time he didn't seem to appreciate my awareness. He's been avoiding me all week. I dont think there's any other explanaation. Im hoping to gather some more evidence, at least for my enjoyment.