PDA

View Full Version : Angie's new world experience

niteowluk2003
08-21-2017, 02:55 AM
Angie’s New World Experience.
Copyright©2017-Niteowluk2003 (All rights reserved).

Synopsis.
Angie & Bobby met as teenagers and seemed to hit it off; eventually they marry and finally Angie loses her virginity. A pledge between then says they will agree to experience everything Legal sex has to offer. This is their story.

Contents
Chapter One… Their meeting. 3
Chapter two… Married Bliss. 7
Chapter three… First time anal. 12
Chapter Four… Finally Angie loses her anal cherry. 17
Chapter Five… more unexpected experiences. 22

Chapter One… Their meeting.

Bobby was sixteen and three months and felt he was too old now for the stereotypical British youth club scene, he felt he should now be casting his net out in the older man’s world of Disco and rave parties, however on this night he agreed to go along with his mate, (Kevin) to the local Friday night youth disco. Later he was to admit he was glad he had gone along because tonight he was to meet his angel.

Bobby despite being sixteen and three months was still technically a virgin because although he had a few girls that would suck him off or jerk off his six inch prick; he had never inserted his penis into the heavenly place of a woman’s vagina. Yet his six foot frame and developing hard muscles from his job as an apprentice coal face worker; made him a favourite with the local girls but he wanted more; I suppose the correct phrases would be he wanted a trophy wife. Someone he could show off to friends and family and to impress them as to how well he was doing; stupid I know!

But in the world of teenagers, it is often the case of not wanting to be the one saddled with the dog of the group. I apologise to the ladies reading this but it was the phase boys went through.

Angie had just turned sixteen in the last few days and could never be described as a dog but then again she would not turn over any ground as a beauty model. She unlike Bobbie loved to go to these fortnightly disco’s at the local youth club because she love to dance whether alone or in a group she had natural rhythm and poise on the dance floor. She was just over five feet tall and you could almost say a bean pole appearance for she was slim to the point where you might consider her to be anorexic but she was not. Her medium bust of a 36C looked too large for her figure but her long shoulder length blonde hair framed her pretty face to a tee.

As soon as Bobbie arrived at the youth club disco he tried to put his name down for a slot on the snooker table but found it fully booked and he expected at least half these names would not get onto the table before the 11pm closing time of the club, he was a fair to good snooker player but even his matches took over twenty minutes to complete. Now feeling miffed he entered the second prefabricated building that was being used as a disco; to be fair it was just the outer shell of the prefab building with the walls and ceiling painted black; there were two rows of six foot long ultraviolet fluorescent tubes and four large lamp shade type ceiling lights for when it came to the time to close the building.

Added to this basic layout they had acquired two disco projector lamps and a selection of six psychedelic discs which created patterns on the black walls and finally there was the mandatory glitter ball halfway down the ceiling which turned on a small 12 volt motor, even without the main beam of white light hitting the globe the effect was rather good.

As soon as Bobbie walked into the disco hall he spotted this five foot tall blonde bombshell amongst the crowd of Girls whom were milling about on the left hand side of the hall. He joined some of the guys who were on the opposite side of the hall. Quickly he asked if anyone knew the blonde beauty and after initial bouts of micky taking someone told him her name was Angie and she was alone but something of a cold fish. Which as every teenage boy would tell you is plain talk for she does not put out for anyone. Bobbie never took his eyes off the girl and finally after five songs he plucked up courage to ask her to dance.

He walked towards her in a roundabout way and finally he was there within touching distance of her and he had to witness her put down of another boy who asked her to dance. Thinking quickly he decided to be more forthright with her and he cheekily said, “Grab your coat babes you’ve pulled.” Half expecting to the told to piss off he was surprised the tacky approached had worked for she took his hand and said “let’s see how you dance first?”

Just his luck, the DJ suddenly slowed the tempo of the evening with a slow smoochy number and he almost bottled out knowing he would now be holding her close. The thing now going through his mind and straight to his cock was her tits pressing into his chest; he noted how soft they felt and he could not understand why because every other girl he had managed to have a feel of their tits, they were always semi hard to the touch because of the heavy wired bra.

All to soon the dance finished and he was about to walk away when Angie said, “Would you mind taking me outside for some fresh air!” hoping his luck was in and he hoped to be able to boast to his friends that she was not an iceberg but instead a hot sensual beauty.

However once outside she walked towards a bench illuminated by the street lamp it backed on to and she sat down and simply patted the space beside her. Bobby’s first reaction was to turn round and walk away after all he was not going to be her lapdog and follow her commands willy-nillie.

But he decided he would sit beside her but tell her not to tell him what to do ever again. No sooner had he sat down, Angie seemed to read his mind and she cut him to the quick by saying, “I am sorry for telling you to sit in that way but I just did not want you to leave just yet!” Now Bobby smiled and received as he thought a very sexy smile in return.

As they sat talking she allowed him to hold her hand and between them, they managed to extract lots of personal information from each other without asking direct questions; more importantly they seemed completely at ease with each other. Surprisingly Angie told him that she intended to remain a virgin until she was married and Firstly Bobby thought it a strange statement to make on their first meeting but also he felt it was sensible of her to mention this as it prevented problems later.

Ask Bobby about that first night and he will tell you his world changed that night for he had met an angel by the name of Angie and his heart was stolen before 10 pm on that same night. Angie too felt the kiss of romance on that first meeting and the quickly exchanged home addresses just in time for the club to close and everyone to begin wandering off home. Despite his mates calling for Bobbie to come with them as they had a couple of girls that had agreed to go onto a party with alcohol. Bobbie said he was going to give it a miss tonight and found himself resisting the moment to say good night to his new Angel. So he walked her home and got a single kiss on the forehead just before they arrived on the road where Angie lived. She quickly explained she was going to say good night here because the neighbours were very active of twitching front curtains. Despite them both saying goodnight neither one seemed to be making an effort to leave. Finally Bobbie took the decision and stepped forward and kissed Angie’s cheek as he cuddled her before stepping back and romantically kissing her hand and walking backwards away from her. She actually laughed when he stumbled backwards a little and she now turned to go home, with a quick call out of “Goodnight Sir Galahad!” she was gone.

Now Bobbie walked home with his feet several feet above ground, in fact he could not remember making the choices of where to turn but now he stood facing his own front door and all he could think of was Angie’s sweet delicate face so close to his. That night he slept in heaven or it felt like it and next day he skipped breakfast in order to get back to where he had left his angel the night before and it was his mother who noticed first when she told his dad that Bobbie must either be in love or he was coming down with something because it was the first time since he started school eleven years ago that he had not needed to be dragged out of his bed.

Bobbie had been waiting five minutes when he saw his beloved Angie appear and she quickly broke away from her usual female crowd in order to say morning to him. Suddenly she kissed him full on the lips and then said, “See you later, Bobbie! I don’t want this lot quizzing and taking the micky out of me!”

“Ok!” was his only reply but he walked away licking his lips hoping to extend the sweet taste of their recent kiss?

Again he was walking on air towards the same school that Angie was attending, despite it being a big laid out school he had hoped to see her at lunch time but their paths never crossed the rest of the day. Poor Bobbie was stood like a pillock waiting for Angie to come out of school but he was unaware that she had a swimming lesson last off and would be going straight home from the public swimming pool. Soon the school was empty and only the teachers began to leave the buildings now.

Dejectedly Bobbie turned and trudged his way home declaring he would never speak to her again, leaving him stood like a lemon in full view of teachers and his mates. But by seven thirty pm he found himself standing in virtually the same spot he had left Angie the night before. He was just about to give up at five to eight pm when she appeared. She seemed to be full of it whilst he was still fuming inside. He had intended to tell her that if she ever dumped him again, like earlier then he would walk away for good but as soon as she kissed him everything was forgotten.

They headed to the local public park and found an empty bench in the rose garden and what with it being secluded they began to relax. Angie made Bobbie promise that he would respect her decision to remain a virgin until she married and jokingly Bobbie said “Well maybe we should get married next week!” she responded that if that was an offer she would accept but only if he agreed they should wait until after school was finished.

Almost by way of agreeing Bobbie kissed Angie passionately and she responded in kind. For Bobbie he was unsure how far to go but Angie slid her hand onto Bobbie’s lap and began stroking his developing bulge. Bobbie began to protest that it was not fair for he to tease him so, knowing that it was going nowhere. He could not believe his ears when she said, “Who said it’s not going anywhere; after all we agreed that I would remain a virgin until I was married but that was all!”

Now their kisses seemed to take on a whole new meaning, both of them tried to get their tongues down each other’s throats and Angie just about managed to slide her hand down inside the trousers of Bobbie; even though the belt he wore was tight. She discovered that he was not exactly a virgin himself because several times she had done this before with other boys and the true virgins never seemed to last very long before cumming, usually all over her hand.

Bobbie was not exactly idle but every time he tried to slide his hand inside Angie’s tracksuit bottoms he was rebuffed but he was allowed to roam up inside her tracksuit towards her breasts. At one point Angie struggled but managed eventually to slide her own tracksuit top zip down one handed allowing Bobbie to free her breast and not only play with them but also kiss and suck on them. Several times she clamped her legs tight together as small climaxes wracked her body and almost by returning the favour Bobbie manage to undo his zipper in his trousers and was almost cock a hoop that his six inch cock poked through in all its crowning glory.

Thus there weekly ritual took place in what became their secret love garden and pretty much nothing changed for the next three years; except that Bobbie had secured a pretty good job as an apprentice on the conservation staff of Hillsboro Park, which meant he could begin saving for their wedding for he realised now he was completely in love with Angie. No not puppy love or infatuated by her but he felt an ache in his heart when she was not around him and whenever he had to be away on some residential gardening course he looked forward to their telephone chats.

Angie too had noticed her feeling for Bobbie had changed and no longer was it a one night a week date but she longed to be with him every day and when they were together the time simply seemed to fly by; so much so that on several occasions she had only just beat her curfew set by her parents. So now it just seemed inevitable that she would take him home to meet her parents and she was wound up tighter than a clock spring fearing if her parents did not like him would they prevent her seeing him.

She need not have worried though for within five minutes of meeting her parents they were giving her beaming smiles and secret nods showing their approval; of course it could have been the large bunch of flowers he took for her mom and the half bottle of scotch he had chosen for her dad but in reality he need not have bought them anything for they saw a decent young man sat before them and it was clear he was deeply in love with their daughter. It was only six months after this meeting that unbeknown to Angie, Bobbie has sounded out her parents by asking them both for permission to take their daughter’s hand in marriage.

After a few reservations about how two such young people would manage financially they both gave their blessing and now on their special bench in their secret love garden Bobbie finally went down on one knee and producing a 1 carat diamond engagement ring he asked Angie to marry him. Without hesitation she agreed and they hugged each other both having tears of joy streaming down their faces. For those whom like to know these things the ring was a perfect fit for Bobbie had borrowed one of Angie’s dress rings and got the jeweller to made the engagement ring to that size.

Chapter two… Married Bliss.

It had been Angie’s well to do parents whom had arranged the honeymoon and although Wales in November was not everyone’s cup of tea, Bobbie and Angie were too much in love to really notice the bad weather. On their very first night as man and wife; they had not been in the preverbal rush to consummate their marriage, no they put their cases in the Bridal Suite and wrapped up like Eskimos before taking a long leisurely stroll. They chatted about the wedding guests mainly both having humorous tales to tell about eccentric aunts or uncles.

Upon returning to the hotel they had decided to take a late evening meal before finally retiring to bed, it seemed everyone was aware that they were newlyweds because as they enter the restaurant portion of the hotel they were met with a round of applause from the other guests whom were mainly old enough to be retired. Almost blushing the two of them took a corner table out of the way and spent more time looking lovingly into each other’s eyes than scanning the menu for the food options.

Eventually the chose the food and seemed oblivious to the waitress bringing to their table. I suppose you could say they were too excited about breaking Angie’s cherry that they only picked at the food not being really as hungry as they thought they would be. So at 9.30 pm they signed the tab for the food and walked hand in hand out of the restaurant and into the lift.

As they approached the door of the bridal suite they were a little surprised to find a chamber maid standing outside their door. She introduced herself as Mia and she was their maid for the whole week they were staying there. She informed them that she had lit an evening fire in the grate in the bridal bedroom and it should by now be all cosy and warm. Suddenly Bobbie burst out laughing and as Angie wondered what he found so humorous, he blurted out that he had a sudden thought that the chambermaid was going to stay all night with them, Angie tapped his hand like a naughty schoolboy before adding “yes and I bet you would like that too, would you not; two women to ravish you on your wedding night!”

The Chambermaid must have heard the conversation because she too blushed, before explaining that she was going to be in the floor housekeeper’s room at the end of the corridor all night and if they should need anything at all just dial “0” on the telephone and she would pick up. With that the chambermaid opened the suite door and Bobbie scooped Angie up into his arms and carried her over the threshold as tradition demands.

The chambermaid closed the door after they passed through it and wandered gaily of down the corridor to the Floor housekeeper’s room. Going over and over in her mind was the words staying all night and Mia could not help but admit that Bobbie looked alright but Angie looked ravishing for Mia knew she was clearly bi-sexual with an erring towards the females. Once inside the room Bobbie gently placed Angie onto her feet and they stood looking at the shag pile rug nestling just in front of the grated fire which was crackling away merrily. They both simply removed their coats and sat side by side in front of the flickering flames, it was Bobbie who spoke first as he softly said, “I love Mrs Watkins!” and Angie responded and I love you too Mr Watkins!

Cradling her head into the crux of his shoulder, she said this couldn’t be any more prefect than it is right now. He giggled and replied and we have not even gone to bed yet! Another playful chastisement came his way and then seriously Angie turned to him and said, “Darling would you think me bad if I told you my secret?”

Bobbie almost shrank back as he digested those words fearing some all mighty calamity was about to strike and he gingerly said “That depends on what you are going to tell me!”

Angie smiled and said, “It’s nothing really bad like I am a serial killer or anything!”

Bobbie laughed again and replied, “Oh I know you’re not one of those!”

Angie fell a little silent and then leaning forward towards Bobbie she whispered it’s about sex. Bobby was intrigued now by this and promised whatever she told him right now would not alter his love for her. Now feeling more at ease, Angie began, “It’s just that I want to try everything there is to try legally about sex!” Bobbie breathed a sigh of relief and told her he too felt the same way and did not want to taboo anything as long as it was legal.

With that Angie wrapped her silk covered arms around her man and kissed him deep on the lips and pushed her tongue as a wedge between his lips. Bobbie fell into the kiss feeling the swell of his prick telling his body that he liked being married. Slowly there in front of that roaring fire they slowly undressed each other savouring the exploration of each new bit of flesh that became exposed.

Angie had changed from her ivory silk wedding dress at the wedding reception and now work more practical travelling clothes which comprised of a white blouse and black mid-thigh length skirt, although she had kept on the silk panties and matching bra; after all her new husband had to be able to remove something of her wedding attire, she argued.

With trembling fingers, Bobbie began to unbutton her blouse, whilst smiling at his angel’s face, he started at the top button and Angie equally trembling with the forthcoming promise, began unbuttoning his shirt from the bottom button. With part of Angie’s shallow cleavage beginning to appear, Bobbie glanced from her face to her breasts and back again before saying with a considerably dry throat, “Angie, can I ask you a favour, please?”

Angie smiled at him as she answered, “You can ask me anything, I want no secrets between us and I want nothing to interfere with our love for each other!”

Bobbie now coughed and said, “My beloved, will you undress yourself to your underwear and allow me to take personal pictures of you?”

Angie was taken aback by this and paused for a second or so before answering, “Of course I will but tell me are they going to be our private pictures or will you be showing them around!”

Instantly Bobbie responded, “No, my love, these will be for us to treasure alone and when our 50th wedding anniversary comes round, we will look at these and remember this was where our love began!”

Angie immediately leaned into Bobbie and kissed him passionately and when she broke from that kiss she said, “Only a sweet man as yourself, darling, could have thought of such a wonderful idea, let’s do it!” and then she added that why should we start with me in underwear, grab your new digital camera that was my wedding present to you and I will pose for you and then you can pose for me!” Angie changed back into her wedding dress and veil before allowing Bobbie to snap away with his new camera.
Pretty soon Angie was just down to her silk panties, bra and by some quirk of chance the navy blue frilly garter around her thigh. She was so glad that the something new and something blue of the traditional attire for weddings had been this dainty garter her mother’s sister had given her on her last night of freedom. Not that Angie saw it that way.

Bobbie found his cock straining to be released from his trousers as through the viewfinder he continued to take pictures of his new wife. Encouraging her to pose this way and then pose like this. He even asked her to pose open legged with her silk panties just below the blue garter and Angie willingly oblige. Bobbie knew from his cunt licking episodes during their ‘no penetration courtship’ that Angie had taken a new step for her cunt was now bald and those tight little blonde curls of pubic hair were long gone.

He made a mental note to ask Angie why the change but that could wait till tomorrow. Soon it was Bobbies turn and he took posed as Angie requested until the point where he struggled to get his stiff cock untangled from his pants and of course Angie found it so amusing, she even kept clicking away at the camera.

Now the naked figure of Angie’s new husband pulled Angie towards him and whispered shall we go to bed Mrs Watkins or would you prefer the fuck here on the rug in from of the fire. Let’s get a sheet off the bed and let’s fuck here by the open fire for our first special fuck. Inwardly Bobbie was glad his bride of seven hours was not offended by brusque talk and even liked to use it herself, when the time was right, of course.

They laid the sheet over the shag pile rug to prevent any staining to the rug mainly but also to reduce possible friction burns to their knees ETC. Bobbie kissed his way down from his beloved Angie’s ear on to her neck and across her collar bone before trailing a saliva trail following his tongues journey down on to Angie’s left breast. At the nipple he circled his tongue around the areolae before sucking the nipple in between his lips and nipping the end lightly with his teeth. Angie squirmed under this sensation and she cradled his head tight against her breast encouraging him to continue.

He manage to break away gently from her grip and left little butterfly kisses all the way down her abdomen until he reached the crux of her hip and torso, then once again he trailed his tongue down between her legs and he felt Angie shudder as his hot breath blow gently over her cunt lips and catching as it did the clitoris just beginning to awaken to its own impending onslaught. His lips now pressed against her cunt lips and as the clitoris head finally revealed itself that too was sucked gently into his mouth and his tongue danced like a ballerina on it creating multiple waves of ecstasy coursing through Angie’s veins.

When he thought she was suitably aroused he began the return journey with his tongue but up the right side of Angie’s body. Then when he was sucking and nibbling lightly on her right nipple he adjusted his cock until its plum coloured head was nestled between her flowering cunt lips. Slowly not wanting to hurt her he began to press his cock home, he pressed until her hymen prevented and further easy passage and he paused; scared to press on home and hurt his delicate wife and yet eager to possess her;
When he felt Angie’s hands on his arse cheeks and suddenly she pulled him onto her and two things happened instantly; his cock tore past the hymen and entered her cunt fully and he noticed Angie register a split second of pain on her face.

Despite this she now urged him on to take her cunt that he had waited so long to possess; he now saw a different side of Angie, no longer the virginal girl showing great restraint from surrendering her maiden hood to now a full grown sexual woman with the handbrake released so to speak. Not only was she bucking back up to meet his thrusts but she was verbally encouraging him to fuck the hell out this horny cunt of hers. His desire to fuck her had been with him since the early days of their courtship but now able to do just that he did not want to; no that’s not right, he did not want it to be over too soon so he fought to fuck her and yet tried desperately not to cum too soon.

Unfortunately that first fuck he lost the fight but not the war; for he knew now that he would be able to fuck this sensual woman as often as he liked and things would only get better. They lay before the crackling fire bathed in its heat and the sweat of their endeavours. Angie lying with her head now resting on Bobbie’s shoulder, she tried to look him in the face without lifting her head and asked him, “was it how you hoped, my love?”

Bobbie return her gaze and kissed her forehead as he said, “it was out of this world, my dear, far better than I ever imagined but did I cum too soon for you my beloved?”

Angie smiled and nudged him, “You know it wasn’t you must have felt me cum seconds before you did!”

All too soon with the fire dying the reluctantly stood and after checking the blanket for blood stains from her deflowering they breathed a sigh of relief, they made for the bathroom and what a bathroom it had everything just right for a newly married couple to explore their sexuality together. Angie almost giggled as she invited Bobbie to join her in the ultra large double shower, Bobbie jumped at the chance and just before they did so he nipped back into the bedroom and dialled ‘0’ on the bedside phone. There was a click and then Mia’s voice answer, “Yes how may I help you!” Bobbie quickly explained that they had been an accident and something had been spilt on the bottom sheet of the bed could they please have a replacement and could Mia let herself in and change it as they would be in the shower.

Mia wondered if this was a ploy to get her back into the room but she had to go just in case it wasn’t so and when she got there she could hear the shower running and was almost tempted to open the door slightly and take a peek at the two lovers but she resisted, quickly changing the bed linen she was about to leave when she saw the digital camera on the far side bedside cabinet. This she couldn’t resist, so she moved around the bed and clicked the on button of the camera and went to the gallery icon, what she saw in those pictures made her wish she had been asked to stay overnight.
Suddenly she heard movement which seemed to indicate they were coming out the Bathroom so she reluctantly switched off the camera and placed it back just in time for Bobbie to open the door and begin to step through it. He froze for a split second and then realised he was stark naked so he retreated quickly and then grabbing a towel and with much laughter from his new wife he returned to the bedroom. He apologised about earlier and then asked Mia to pass him the camera just by her left hand, he was unaware that she had just been looking at the self-same camera.

After taking some pictures of his wife showering he then allowed her to take pictures of him as he walked around naked. Mia for her point made a mental note to try to get another look at the camera before these guest left. Now both properly refreshed by the shower they dried each other before exiting the bathroom and now went to bed as husband and wife knowing that from now on there were going to be no more kissing goodnight on the doorstep and Bobbie having to leave.

Once more the nearness of his beloved Angie stirred his loins and he gently traced a finger around her right breast before capturing the nipple between forefinger and thumb, Angie seemed to purr at his ministrations and cuddled even tighter to him. She slowly began to slide down beneath the covers, her hot breath searing a path towards his manhood and Angie knowing she had plenty of practise in the past of sucking cock wanted so much to turn her new husband on. Bobbie threw the covers aside and watched as his wife of only a few hours now reached his rampant cock. She licked up its underside until she reached his cock head but instead of taking it into her mouth as she had down fairly regularly over the last four years, instead she lovingly flicked her tongue out in little spurts always just barely touching his crowning glory but enough contact to turn him on and soon he was begging her to suck it fully. Reluctantly she did so and opened her mouth and craned her neck before taking its entire length into her mouth and throat. Never in those four celibate years had she ever attempted a full cock suck but boy the feeling he was experiencing now was out of this world.

After just a few seconds of this Bobbie began to fear for his wife, how was a=she able to breathe with his cock blocking her airway but he need not have worried for before they met Angie had been taught to take a fully erect cock into her throat and for her to breathe through her nose. But that was a secret from the time before she met Bobbie and despite her being under the age of consent she now saw its value as a useful skill to have learnt.

Bobbie eased his stiff cock out of Angie’s grasp and eased her on to her back but she whispered, do me doggie style my love. Bobbie looked at her and she smiled as she said take me like the horny bitch I am be my alpha dog my lover. Bobbed nodded and Angie turned over on to her hands and knees, parted her knees to what she thought would be an appropriate width and waited. Bobbie eased himself behind her but instead of plunging his cock into her sweet wet cunt he dipped his head and probed the cunt opening with his tongue dragging the cunt juices up over her anal ring. Several times he did this and every time he did Angie pushed back against his probing tongue. Suddenly he held her hips and instead of locating her cunt he pushed hard against her sphincter muscle with his tongue; Angie froze for she had never experienced anything like she was right now, it felt like a baseball bat was pressing against her anal opening but at the same time it felt like a butterfly was walking around her anal ring.

Bobbie could not wait any longer so he straightened up and taking his hard aching cock in his hand he guided it to Angie’s cunt. As soon as his plum coloured head felt the wet folds of her cunt he let go of his cock and pushed it quickly and firmly into his wife’s overheating cunt. Angie looked back over her shoulder and told him to fuck his bitch hard with no mercy. Ever eager to please Bobbie began slamming his cock into his wife just like a horny dog would do a bitch in heat and every forward thrust caused Angie’s head to bounce off the bed a little but her verbal encouragement continued unabated.

Once more like newly-weds do, they seemed to climax together, not an Earth moving nerve shattering eruption of passion, but a warm contented glow that emanated from their loins and made them feel peaceful inside.

Outside the hotel door, Mia pressed her ear against the wooden door whilst her hand worked feverishly inside her panties and she also had to keep a wary eye open for other guests moving around the hotel. A couple of times she had needed to bite her lip to stop her own noises from attracting attention and once she had to drop to the floor grabbing her duster mop and make out she was cleaning the mid height Dado rail. Unfortunately for Mia she had not managed to cum and as she walked back to the floor mother’s room she began to wonder if she ever would climax again for Mia had developed her past-time, especially on the late shift, and for the last six months she had been eavesdropping on various guests sexual escapades, not always the Bridal suite though. In that time she had begun to find it harder and harder to gain her satisfaction, she had just about put it down to the break up between her and her long standing boyfriend.

Once cradled together in bed it was surprising how quickly the lover found a peaceful sleep, each dreaming of their new life together. As normal Bobbie woke at six thirty am and he lay looking up at the ceiling until a slight movement beside him drew his attention. Then looking down at his beloved Angie he recalled their night of passion and he leaned forward and kissed her forehead, “morning my beloved.” He whispered. Angie stirred then stretched out her arms and legs causing the sheet covering her to slide down the bed exposing her pert breasts. Bobbie laughed as he said, “Now that is the best site a man could wake up to, a beautiful sexy naked woman!”

He casually asked if she wanted him to order room service for breakfast or did she want to dress and go down to the restaurant for something to eat. Still in her semi dreamy state she smiled, “I would like to eat that wonderful sausage I had last thing last night!” she quipped.

“You really are trying to be a wanton whore aren’t you?” he enquired smiling as he did so.

“What poor little old me!” Angie teased, “where do you get such ideas, beasts me!” she added.

“Come on I’ll nip through the shower whilst you come round and then after your shower we will go down like respectable guests for breakfast!” he said.

Angie pouted her lips and sat like a naughty sulking schoolgirl, but she was nodding also. Bobbie thought I am really going to like married life if this anything to go by.

Thirty five minutes later, the pair walked into the restaurant amidst cheers from the six staff on duty and the small crowd of hotel guests numbering around twenty. Clearly the word had gone round that there was a newly married couple in the hotel. Both Bobbie and Angie smiled and thanked everyone but asked that they just be allowed to have their breakfast like any other couple. Once they had served themselves from the side buffet table and ordered their hot food, Angie and Bobbie found a corner table to sit at. No sooner had they sat down an elderly woman came over to them and wishing them long life and prosperity she confided that she had been married for 45 years until husband passed, “May you have half the fun and love me and my Bertie had and you will be doing alright!” she said before walking away and out of the restaurant.

Chapter three… First time anal.

On the third day of their honeymoon, Angie seemed to be on edge, but every time Bobby asked her what was wrong, she would simply say “Nothing”. Finally alone in their hotel room he asked, “If I have done something to offend or disgust you, my love, please tell me so I can at least apologise properly!”

Angie walked up to him and putting her arms around his neck she kissed him tenderly and promised him it was nothing he had done but instead something she wanted to do but did not know how to ask. Instantly Bobbie thought he had underperformed somehow and she wanted to try sex with another man; when he said to her, “Darling, in you think it necessary then of course I would allow you to do what you fear to ask!”

Now Angie was confused, “what do you think I want to do? Babes.”

Bobbie looked like the fox in the hen coop, he spluttered out the words, “Have sex with another man!” Angie laughed and cuddled even tighter to him, “Why would I want another man when my man satisfies me so completely!” her smile dropped when she said, “Please don’t judge me too harshly but I would like to try anal sex, my love!” Bobbie breathed the biggest sigh of relief and smiling he said, “Whatever you want is ok with me, just so long as I am involved!”

Now kissing each other passionately, they reluctantly had to part as they had arranged to go water skiing in the local bay. Walking hand in hand from the hotel to the arranged meeting point the paused and Bobbie said, “When we retire to bed tonight we will try anal sex but we must make sure we have everything we may need for it!” a confused expression crossed Angie’s face until bobby explained, “Well you anal opening works in direct opposite to your cunt, Your cunt when excited produces its own lubrication but I am not so sure the anal ring would do so, as its main function is to keep things in or dump things out!” Angie squeezed his hand a little tighter and she said in an admiring way, “Trust you my love to think of my comfort, no wonder I fell in love with you!”

For Angie the day of sightseeing and dining out at little café’s seemed to drag to the point of almost time standing still. Strange thing was that as the day wore on Angie was becoming more uptight just thinking about what they were going to be doing upon retiring to bed. Eventually Bobbie said, “I think it time to make our way back to our hotel!” now every single step seemed to send delicious tingling sensations all the way up her legs and direct to her anal rosebud.

Angie was a little surprised when Bobbie suddenly dragged her into a shop, a shop that turned out to be a pharmacy, and he led her through the aisles until he found the items he was looking for. He picked up a jar of Vaseline and bizarrely a pack of suppositories. Angie actually blushed as they paid for the items at the checkout and rather brazenly Bobby enquired if there was such a thing as a sex shop in town. The young male assistant looked from Angie to Bobby and then smiled. It was the type of smile that said, I know what you are up to and one bordering on a look of lust, but he leaned forward and in a hushed voice told Bobbie, try Cauldron Street!

Having paid for their items Bobby slipped his and around Angie’s waist and led her out of the store, just as he reached the door he saw in the shop’s door mirror that the assistant was still watching them leave, so he slid his hand down on to Angie’s arse and slipped her dress hem up until her panties were on view and then he patted her arse gently. In the mirror he saw the assistant firstly smile and then give him a thumbs up.

Now the found their way to Cauldron street and sure enough there was three sex shops, one looked really seedy and undesirable but the other two looked well-kept and had blacked out windows. Choosing the first of these two well-kept shops Bobbie almost had to drag Angie into the shop, he whispered “it will be alright my love, just stay close to me!” inside the shop the door opened onto what appeared to be an alcove of stacked shelves containing pornographic books.

Bobby followed the side labels until he located books on anal sex, he chose one and flicked through its pages, he saw what he was looking for amongst the photographs; a woman taking a butt plug up her arse and he quickly decided not to show this to Angie; instead he told her to select a book she liked the look of. Meanwhile he scanned the other alcoves inside the shop he saw they were suitably designed and segregated into sections, Books & Magazines, then there was an alcove featuring sex toys, one covering sexual wear, and the final alcove seemed to be sexual films. He turned back to Angie and she held out a magazine and without looking at its title Bobby simply led Angie into the sex toy section. Angie seemed to have overcome her shyness about being in a sex shop for now she stared at the sex toys with wide open eyes full of glee.

Over the next hour Angie selected two toys and bobby located the item he was looking for although he was a little worried about the size but nothing else was said. Finally they looked at the films section and as it was at that swap over time they found a collection of both VHS format and DVD format titles. Again Bobby selected an appropriate DVD title and hid this from Angie.
Now they made their way to the checkout and apart from Angie blushing the salesman never commented on anything the couple had bought, Angie expected him to give them their items in a plain brown paper bag and therefore was surprised to see a royal blue bag with discreet advertising of the shop address but no hint of what the shop sold.

Now it was getting on to almost a late evening meal, so the horny couple quickly headed for the hotel they were staying at. Walking straight into restaurant they chose a table away from the main area and ordered a light meal. After dinner Bobbie told Angie it was time to retire to bed and Angie actually shook as she stood to make her way out of the restaurant. Bobbie almost had to hold Angie up as he honestly thought she was going to fall over. Now in the lift, Angie began to have second thoughts about actually trying anal sex and almost began to ask Bobbie to wait before carrying out the act tonight but just as she was about to speak the lift doors opened and an elderly couple entered the lift and for some reason they rode up in the lift to Bobby & Angie’s floor before taking it back down they assumed to the ground floor.

No Angie really was nervous and she could barely hold the hotel swipe card steady enough to use it properly. In fact Bobby had to take it off her in order to open the door. Once inside the room, Angie asked if they could have a break before beginning her first adventure into anal.
Bobby smiled and then explained his plan; first we will look at the magazine together and then you will go and have a hot steaming bath, after thirty minutes you will present me your rear-end and I will apply some Vaseline to your anal ring. Then you will dry yourself and I will apply a second application of Vaseline. Then and only then will I begin to stretch your anal ring until believe you’re ready to accept my cock. Bobbie never said anything to Angie but he liked the feeling of power telling Angie what was going to happen and when. Angie said nothing but showed her approval of his forethought by wrapping her arms around his neck and covering his face in kisses.

Soon Bobbie and Angie, sat side by side in front of a freshly made fire courtesy of Mia; when they were alone again, Bobbie produced the magazine and he and Angie began to read the stories of others adventures into anal. Angie paused several times as she scrutinised the pictures pointing out the finer details of the objects seemingly hanging out of these anal recesses. She was particularly shocked to see it was males and females depicted in the photographs and was keen to point this out to Bobby.

Bobby closed the magazine and remembering the feeling of power he had experienced earlier, he ordered Angie to undress on the spot. Any other person at any other time and any other place Angie would have blown her top and fucked off the guy in an instant but today right now in this situation she sudden felt a strange sexual feeling coursing through her veins and seemingly coming directly from her cunt. She immediately stood up and slowly undressed, allowing Bobby to appreciate the new bit of nakedness she was exposing.

Soon she was standing naked in front of him and subconsciously she had her arm across her chest and her right hand covering her cunt mound. Suddenly in a tone of authority Bobby demanded she place her arms by her side. Angie was about to tell him to piss off when almost without her consent her arms went to her sides like she was told. She felt a strange sexual rush, not nasty or of danger to herself but like a surrendering of her decision making ability.

Again when Bobby told her to open her legs, Angie did so without question. He now told her to bend over and hold her ankles, he unscrewed the top of the Vaseline and he scooped a moderate amount and applied it into the crack of her arse. Then working it in slightly he suddenly slipped his forefinger up her anal opening, her sphincter muscle proving to be a great deal of resistance.

He pulled his hand away and then applied the remainder of the Vaseline on his fingers to Angie’s cunt making sure to dip all his fingers into her steaming honey pot. Angie let a gasp of lust escape her lips as she felt her hot cunt being filled with Bobby’s fingers. He slowly worked his fingers around her cunt until Angie’s thighs were trembling. The pair were so engrossed in their pleasure that they failed to hear Mia’s knock on the door, receiving no response back she quietly opened the door an walked in.

The scene that met her made her stop dead in her tracks and she stared at Angie’s swinging breasts. Without thinking her hand was up her short skirt and her fingers had moved the gusset of panties to one side, now she stroked her cunt paying particular attention to her clit, several times she had to bite hard on her lip to stop the amorous couple hearing her presence. She was clearly beginning to excite her to the same sort of level as Angie. Then just as she was preparing to leave without being seen; the whole room erupted in raised voices, namely Bobby and Angie spotting Mia in her compromising disposition. She did not have time to pull her hand from aching cunt before Angie called out her name. Mia immediately began apologising saying she did knock but received no answer, she assumed the room was empty and she was just coming in to turn down the beds ready for their return; but when she saw what they were doing they looked so sexy that it instantly made her feel horny as her boyfriend had been gone for over a month and she had not enjoyed herself since.

Bobbie suddenly let out a belly laugh, both women asked him what he was laughing at and he smirked as he reminded Angie of what she had said on their wedding night. Angie pretended to be unaware of what she actually said, so Bobbie repeated it for her, “You said you did not want to miss out on any form of sex as long as it was legal!” Angie blushed and to be honest so did Mia.

Booby feeling cocksure of himself now said, “Well here is a perfect chance to do something totally new and it is most definitely legal!” both women played hard to get and pretended not to know to what he was referring. “Ok I will spit it out plain and simple, Angie you made a promise to try anything as long as it was legal so Mia is over 21 and from what I have seen she is as horny as a bald coot badger!”; “so I figure if you are true to your word then you have the perfect opportunity to prove it by eating this horny sluts cunt and for that matter having her eat yours too!” Both women now looked at each other and it Mia who moved first.

Not as one expected to get out of the room as fast as she could but instead to remove her clothes to the same level as Angie. Now Mia walked slowly forward and ran her hand over Bobby’s semi stiff cock and she almost purred when she said, “If I go through with this I want to sample this thing too!” she tapped lightly on his trousers over his cock but making it clear in return for a lesbian show she wanted to be fucked too. It was Angie who spoke next, “Very well but and listen clearly to what I am about to say! It will be a one off event, I have not married this guy to share him with a chamber maid no matter how good she looks!”

Mia turned to Angie and smiled as she said, “Believe me, I don’t need a reason for this fucking manager to fire me and besides he has been trying to get into my knickers for almost a year now; so I am well aware that if you complained then he would blackmail me in order to achieve his lust!”

Angie now softened towards Mia and asked her to come to her, once in range Angie reached forward and lightly touched her right breast, with feather light contact she almost tickled her way to the right nipple which was already responding to Angie’s delicate touch. Mia continued her move towards Angie and took her face gently in her hands and then leaned in for a passionate kiss. For Angie the sensual kiss became a raging fire as Mia forced her tongue into Angie’s mouth and then she seemed to test out each of her teeth individually, then Angie felt a suddenly rush of exhilaration as the two tongue made contact, Angie knew at this point she was gone and Mia would be able to do whatever she wanted with her body.

Now the pair slid to the shag pile rug and stretched out beside each other. Angie shot Bobby a look and almost rasped at him to get his fucking clothes off and come and join us. Just as she finished calling for Bobby to join them she suddenly went stiff because rather than waiting for her to be ready, Mia had now moved her head between Angie’s spread legs and at that particular moment she had sucked Angie’s protruding clitoris in between her lips and had rolled her lips shed exquisite ecstasy to Angie.

Bobby was undressed in record time and as Mia began seriously paying attention to Angie’s cunt with her mouth and tongue and Angie was already rocking from side to side with pure lust. Looking over Mia’s body Angie gasped for Bobby to fuck this horny devil of a tease and make her lose her mind. Bobby wasn’t about to be told a second time as he slipped behind Mia and then leaned forward almost crushing Mia’s slender body; “shall I fuck her cunt or Arse, my lovely Angie?” he asked. With this Mia tried to raise her head and begged Angie to tell him “to fuck her arse as she did not need to get pregnant like this!”

Angie’s face was suddenly creased with devilment as she said, “fuck her cunt but don’t cum inside her, instead when you’re about to cum make sure you blast her face with that white hot spunk!” “Yes dear.” was Bobby’s response. He now took hold of his hard cock and gently rubbed it up and down Mia’s cunt line and as the head began to disappear inside Mia’s cunt he sudden pushed forward forcefully cramming his hard cock fully home in to Mia’s cunt and then for forty minutes he pounded her cunt like an express train only slowing or stopping as Mia appeared to be just about to reach her peak of ecstasy.

Suddenly Bobby pulled his cock fully out of its clutching horny hole and forced it towards Mia’s face and then a couple of quick hand jerks sent his spunk flying towards Mia’s face. The first spurt hit her just about middle of her forehead and the lesser forceful shots began to leave a trail down Mia’s face. The bridge of her nose split one particular shot and it diverted the thick spunk towards Mia’s eyes. The partially sated Bobby lolled back on to his heels and watched at close range as firstly Mia flicked her tongue out and around the area of her lips sucking up any traces of spunk. I suppose not to be out done Angie then leaned forward and licked the spunk of Mia’s face and then when she had the last of the spunk she did something that Bobby would have said she did not know anything about; yes she opened her mouth showing that she had not in fact swallowed the spunk and allowed it to dribble into Mia’s waiting face. The last few dregs she allowed to drip onto her breasts and she told Bobby to lick them clean.

At this moment there was a crisis point for Bobby did not want to be seen as a spunk eating cuckold, but with Mia’s encouragement and promise of nobody else would ever know, he finally leaned forward and scooped up these two white trails of his own spunk.

Now Bobby sat back in the easy chair and watched as Mia taught Angie quite a lot about sex between two women. She taught Angie about rimming, about cunt licking but most of all she taught her about a woman’s g spot. Angie became a groaning hollering wretch as Mia slid her hand up Angie’s cunt and stroked the inner walls of her cunt with a finger until Angie jumped and then she knew she had found her g spot. That night before going to bed Angie learned a lot about sex the feminine way. Mia slipped away as Angie and Bobby got down to what turned out to be their last hard cunt fuck of the night. As they lay in bed exhausted Angie smiled weakly at Bobby and said, “So much for my anal virginity.”

Bobby cradled his one love in his arms and in what can only be described as post sexual bliss, he whispered, “I will make it up to in the morning, my precious Angel!” Moments later the couple were sound asleep, Bobby on his back and Angie with her head on his chest and her left leg almost entwined with his and in her left hand was the manhood that had given her so much enjoyment since they married.
Chapter Four… Finally Angie loses her anal cherry.

At six thirty am, Bobby was awoken by a strange sensation; he almost felt as if he was in a dream and someone was gently sucking his cock whilst almost tickling his balls. He opened his and stared down towards his feet, there was Angie on her hands and knees with his cock disappearing into her mouth and her hand working feverishly on his balls. “Good morning, Angel!” he managed to say but Angie never missed a beat sucking his cock as she was and he received only a smile as acknowledgement.

Bobby asked his wife to stop sucking his cock for now because if she did not he would lose control and after yesterday’s huge efforts for him to satisfy two horny fuck sluts, he was afraid it may take him till the afternoon to recuperate. Reluctantly Angie stopped and with a fake scowl of her face she pretended to be annoyed with Bobby. However when she was level with his head he pulled her head towards him and kissed her passionately on the lips, savouring a strange mixture of tastes as she probed his mouth with her tongue. Then he realised what it was after their final leisurely fuck last night neither of them had gone for a shower or bath so he was tasting traces of his own spunk and Angie’s cunt juices which would have dried on his cock and then been re-liquidised by Angie sucking his cock just now.

Now with Angie resting her head on his chest he spoke gently as he explained his revised plan, “First I am going to apply some more Vaseline to your anal ring and then you will take a nice hot bath for about thirty minutes to relax your muscles!” he said “Then before you get out of the bath; you will turn over on to your knees and I will apply another dose of the Vaseline. Where upon you will rest in the bath for a further five minutes while I prepare everything in here and then when I call you; you can come and lose your anal cherry like a good little whore!” he concluded.

Angie almost punched him as she indignantly complained, “I am not a Whore, little or otherwise!” Bobby quickly explained he meant nothing bad by the term but thought a little horny pillow talk would turn her on. Angie then smiled and said, “You can call me anything other than that horrid word ‘whore’ and I will be happy but I once heard my dad say that word to my mother just before he spanked her naked arse in front of me and ever since I have dreaded and hated that word!” Bobby immediately apologised and kissed his beloved Angie. She responded by saying, “other than that though the plan seemed a good one and I will be happy to participate fully!”

So they both went to the bathroom and Angie began running a bath but she also kept a good eye on Bobby as he stood in front of the toilet bowl and released a torrent of piss; it intrigue Angie and turned her on to watch him, she made a point that sometime in the future she would mention this to her husband and see watch reaction he gave. She asked him if she should put bath crystals in the water or should she keep the water clear. He turned his head and could not fail to notice his wife staring at his cock. He pinched his cock between his thumb and index finger stopping the flow of urine and called her over, then taking her hand in his free hand he put it over the top of the hand squeezing his cock. Then he withdrew that hand and allowed Angie to hold and direct the last of his piss, unfortunately though he had all but finished when he swapped his hand for hers and only a little trickle came out.

Angie asked if she had done something wrong and a smiling Bobby explained that like herself he had only a limited amount of piss at any one time, his bladder being no bigger than her own, he promised that the next time he needed to go he would allow her to hold his cock and play with it as he pissed. Angie smiled a big beaming smile as she turned back to the bath, he spoke quickly that she should prepare her bath as she would normally do.

When the bath was run, Angie called for her husband and a few minutes later he entered the bathroom carrying the tub of Vaseline. For the first attempt he had Angie spread her legs then lean towards the bath, then he scooped out some of the Vaseline and applied it between her arse cheeks but whenever he tried to push his finger through her anal ring she would almost topple forward. So he told her to get down on all fours but still keep her legs open. This proved far more successful.

He massaged her sphincter muscle as he coated more of his fingers in the jelly and soon he had four fingers sliding in and out of her anal ring, Angie was already groaning and pushing back to each thrust made by Bobby. Suddenly the fingers were gone and Bobby told her to take her soak in the bath. He stood by the sink and washed his hands however most of the Vaseline covering his fingers being water resistant only came off on the hotel towel. He thought what the heck Mia can change these and no one would need to know.

Now Bobby turned and kissed Angie on the forehead and reminded her that she should soak only for thirty minutes and then picking up the hotel towel he had used to wipe his hands on he left the bathroom. He laid the big hotel towel across the bed at right angles to the length of the bed then adjusted its position so some of it hung over the nearside of the bed. Then he went to the brown bag and removed the two vibrators and the butt plug. Returning to the bed he applied a little Vaseline to all of the toys and then amused himself by reading a few of the tales in the anal magazine.

Then after thirty minutes he went to the bed and picked up the butt plug but made sure that his wife would not see it and then he returned to the bathroom and ordered his wife on to her knees,
Taking another scoop of Vaseline he pushed it into her anal ring with his fingers and then he began to push the large butt plug into her sphincter muscle. Slowly the tight anal ring began to spread as more of the butt plug eased its way into her anal canal. Angie was groaning as the fattest part of the butt plug seemed to stick at the expanded entrance to her arse.

Bobby continued to press only a little harder now as he told her to take big breaths and relax her muscles. Slowly but surely the black object disappeared more and more until suddenly her anal ring eased and gripped the slim retaining column of rubber and the base plate was all Booby could see now of the butt plug. Angie turned her head towards Bobby and asked what had he pushed into her arse, he responded by telling her it was the butt plug they had bought yesterday, she huffed and puffed a little before telling Bobby that her arse felt bloated and full. Bobby simply told her that she had fifteen minutes more of soaking in the bath and then he would see her in the bedroom.

Angie felt it strange to be sitting in the bath with this rubber device pushed inside her anus and she just could not seem to get into a comfortable place. That is until she planted her feet either side of the bath plug and brought her knees up and opened them as wide as she could, this meant she was leaning back against the head of the bath and it removed the pressure against the butt plug.

All too soon though, Bobby called her name and told her to come out here. Strangely enough Angie found it more difficult than she expected to get up to her feet and step over the bath side because her natural reaction was that she kept feeling like she needed to open her bowels and therefore she had strong urges to snap her legs together to prevent accidents.

Eventually Angie shuffled through the bathroom door and over to where Bobby was standing, he told her, “Kneel down against the bed with your upper body on the bed!” When Angie tried this she found the bed was higher than the length of her thighs so her knees were off the floor. Bobby quickly grabbed the four pillows from the bed and propped up her knees on these.

Now bobby knelt beside Angie and all of a sudden she heard the buzz of a vibrator and she turned her head to look, Bobby gently slapped her arse and told to keep looking forward, under her breath Angie swore that she would have this out with him, why did he think he could slap her and get away with it! Just then her thoughts were interrupted by a sudden jolt of pleasure as Bobby applied the vibrator to Angie’s clitoris. Even further spurts of pleasure ensued as he now slowly inserted the vibrator into her cunt. He fucked her cunt with slow strokes to tart with and then pushed the vibrators full length into her cunt until just the speed control disc was showing.

Angie almost screamed with sheer pleasure and she did not notice that the buzzing noises had become louder as Bobby now applied the big vibrator to her clitoris, Angie buried her face into the bed’s mattress as she wailed her first announcement that she was cumming. She loved the sensation of her arse being stuffed full whilst a vibrator buzzed away in her cunt sending deep sensations through the separation membrane between cunt and arse. In her mind she kept seeing flashes of pornography and at this moment in time they appeared as two men fucking her two holes in unison. Suddenly she almost groaned in despair for the large butt plug filling her anal canal was being pulled out. Into the mattress Angie screamed no no don’t take may pleasure away.

With a silent plop the butt plug was out and soon the vibrations in her cunt were gone too; however it was not for long because she now felt the bigger vibrator’s power as it was slipped back into her cunt and then her anal ring felt on fire as the smaller vibrator invaded the space.
Bobby moved silently as he repositioned himself behind Angie and taking hold of the anal vibrator in his left hand and the other vibrator in his right hand the tilted them until their pointed heads almost touched on each side of the membrane. Angie’s Sighs and groans increased fourfold and suddenly Bobby had an idea, he took the anal vibrator back out of her arse as Angie swore at him but into the mattress, so Bobby never made out what she actually said.

Bobby now pushed the spare vibrator into Angie’s cunt alongside the other vibrator and then he pressed his cock against the still stretched anal ring and with very little pressure his cock slipped home. Now he began to fuck her hard and letting go of the vibrators he grasped her hips and began forcefully slamming his cock in and out of her anal ring. Angie was in cloud cuckoo land from the very first thrust such had been Bobby’s diligence in arousing her before taking her anal cherry.

Angie’s cunt was spraying it juices everywhere as her body just seemed to be permanently jolting around. The two vibrators slipped out of her cunt and because of the anal assault she did not even notice at first. Suddenly a well-known tingle in his balls alerted him to his onrushing climax. Angie wailed out as the red hot whit spunk blasted the walls of her arse and bobby collapsed forward trapping Angie against the bed. She seemed to go on trembling as her climax finally lessened and her body became limp.

Bobby struggled to move as his cock slipped from her well used anal hole and then Angie weakly twisted her body so as to be able to kiss her husband, with heavy breaths she declared, “That was the best sex we have had so far!” Bobby just manage to nod his head.

Instead of dressing the pair weakly climbed back into bed and spooned together they fell in to a deep sleep. So deep in fact that they never heard Mia come in to clean the room, mind you she had not actually knocked assuming that the couple would be out by now. She approached the bed and then she spotted the butt plug and the two vibrators. She could not resist, so she picked all three up and went into the bathroom closing the door but not locking it.

She started by sniffing the butt plug and smiled as she thought of Angie having this large object up her arse as part of her anal initiation; she sniffed the two vibrators and then opened her mouth and licked the sides of the vibrators one at a time. She could taste the dried juices and knowing the cunt they had been up she delighted in licking them clean. She could not resist removing her panties and sliding the largest vibrator up her cunt without turning it on; it felt great so she then gave the end a little twist and the vibrations shot through her like a bullet. She had just begun sliding it in and out of her cunt when the bathroom door opened and there stood Angie.

Mia froze but the evidence was there sticking out of her cunt. Angie quickly called for Bobby to come and seconds later he too filled the frame of the door of the bathroom. Angie turned and said this little whore likes nicking my toys and so I think she should be punished. Bobby never replied so Angie continued, Right bitch get in the bath on your hands and knees. Mia rose and was about to remove the vibrator when Angie snapped leave it where it is bitch.

Once in place in the bath Angie, more confident in herself now, ordered Bobby to get in behind Mia. Curious to see where this was leading Bobby said nothing and complied with his order. Now keeling behind Mia he waited for the next order. Angie climbed into the bath in front of Mia and instead of trying to kneel down she simply stood and opened her legs, Mia thought she was going to have to lick Angie’s cunt but she got a shock for Angie began to pee and directed the stream all over Mia. Not only that but she told Bobby to piss over her from his end too, From sheer excitement of seeing his wife so dominant he began to piss as well soaking Mia’s lower end too.

Angie made Mia lick clean her cunt saying that normally she would wipe her cunt with a tissue but as they had an experience whore who could lick it clean then best we make use of her. Once Mia had finished licking Angie’s cunt she was made to turn around and suck clean Bobby’s semi hard cock. Mia struggled to turn around in the tight confines of the bath tub but managed to do it eventually, now she sucked Bobby’s cock she thought to herself what punishment is this, being made to something she loved doing. These thought processes were suddenly interrupted when the first of ten slaps rained down on Mia’s arse and immediately after the tenth she felt her anal ring being forcefully stretched by Angie’s two hands. Without the copious amounts of Vaseline this stretching was dry and painful but Mia could not speak with a mouthful of cock as Bobby realised what Angie had planned and so he had grasped handfuls of Mia’s hair and pulled her head onto his cock.

The stretching continued until Angie thought it wide enough and then she grabbed the smallest of the vibrators and taking it in her right hand she held it low by the speed control and then thrust it forward into Mia’s stretched anal ring. Angie continued to push hard and soon her hand as well as the buzzing vibrator was inside Mia’s arse. Mia was flooding the bottom of the bath with jets of cunt juice and piss as she simply lost control of her twitching body.

After they had finished and Mia was released Angie warned Mia to stay out her way for the remaining days and a half of their honeymoon. The piss soaked chambermaid simply said “yes Ma’am.” She then trudged off to the housekeeper of this floor’s office and was thankful she had a change of clothing. As she stripped off she popped the clothing into the empty bath inside the keepers bathroom and she could not resist twisting her own hard button like nipples and telling herself she was a fool for getting caught but she also toyed with the idea of deliberately getting caught and being punished again like today.

Chapter Five… more unexpected experiences.

After lunch on the day they had spanked Mia, they had taken a long walk intending to reach the top of Mt. Snowden but had decided as they passed the narrow gauge railway of Festiniog and on the spur of the moment they bought a return ticked and rode the narrow railway to the top. Once there they enjoy a relaxing cup of tea and Angie suddenly realised maybe it had not been such a good idea to leave her knickers in the hotel room, for the breeze on the top of MT. Snowden was stronger than down in the valley base and several times the breeze caught her out and anyone looking in her direction at the time could not fail to see everything.

When they entered the coach to travel back down the narrow gauge railway they notice really for the first time that once in the carriage you could not walk along its length as this particular carriage was divided by the benches you sat on. Just as the train was about to depart, the door suddenly opened and in got a man on his own, there was nothing strange in this except that the carriage was empty apart from themselves.

The lumbering train started to move and suddenly the man leaned forward and introduced himself as, George, to Bobby and Angie, after introductions were completed he changed the subject by saying he had witnessed Angie’s little display in the outside café and wondered if it was intentional or mere a freaky of the winds up there. Before Angie could speak the guy continued, it just the scene I saw was so good I would love to examine it closer.

Angie Looked at Bobby and he then spoke to the man, “look give us a minute to talk about this!” he said. The guy moved to the far side of the bench away from the couple; “It’s up to you babes, after all you were good enough to allow me to have two women at once so it’s only fair!” he whispered to Angie. Angie then looked at him and as she raised her palm up to his face she said, “Only if you’re sure it will not affect our relationship!” Bobby kissed her hand and told her, nothing could change my love for you right now!”

Angie signalled for the man to come closer and she said “My husband and I think it could be fun to agree, but we should point out that we will not carry out anything that illegal or immoral!”

The man moved directly in front of the couple and he leaned forward as he said, “What about a little drive to a secluded area where we could enjoy ourselves!” Both Angie and Bobby nodded and passed the next ten minutes of the remainder of the journey in light pleasant chit chat.

When they arrived back at the main station, the three all walked together and the man led them out to a car in the car park and surprise; surprise it was nothing less than a Rolls-Royce silver Shadow. Bobby and Angie slid into the luxurious leather upholstered seats, meanwhile the man who introduced himself as simply George slipped into the driver’s seat. He spoke and the built in speakers in the back of the car announced “Will you allow me to show you a really secluded spot?” Again both Angie and Bobby nodded their approval.

While Angie leaned back and sunk into the luxurious leather seats, without thinking she allowed her legs to part and as Bobby slipped in beside she took hold of his hand and whispered, “I love you, Bobby!” He glanced at the man they knew as George and then turning back he smiled and said “enjoy your experience my precious angel.” As the car moved off Bobby noticed the driver adjust his internal mirror and instantly Bobby knew why. For Angie’s skirt had ridden up as she sank into the seat and from the driver’s angle he could possibly see all the way up between Angie’s legs. Bobby whispered quietly to Angie who immediately looked up at the mirror in the front centre of the car windscreen and with a little squeeze on Bobby’s hand she slowly moved it between her legs and managed to manipulate Bobby’s fingers into rubbing her still erect clitoris.
As soon as bobby began to stroke her cunt Angie let go of his hand and in the same instant opened her legs wider.

Now the driver could see Bobby’s fingers gently opening the labia lips of Angie’s cunt; just as Bobby slid his thumb into the sweet wetness of Angie’s cunt juices, the car suddenly swerved and the driver apologised and then said, “Look! As much as I would love to watch you play with her horny cunt, I think it is safest if we wait till we at least park!”

Angie reluctantly closed her legs trapping Bobby’s thumb still stuck in the entrance to her cunt; she looked at him and whispered “Look he may not be able to watch without having an accident but now he cannot see anything but I would like you to continue playing with my cunt!”

Bobby looked straight at Angie and said, “babes, you know I would never deny you anything but I think on this occasion, George is right, so please be patient it cannot be much further!”

Suddenly the car came over the crest of the hill and before them lay a beautiful valley and right in the centre was a huge lake. George pointed to what appeared to be a waterside house and he said that’s where we will be secluded for our mutual pleasures.

Five minutes later they drove through an open white 5 bar gate and along an immaculately maintained gravel drive way. The crunching sounds made Angie think of her mother’s first attempts at gardening when she planted the wrong flowers next to a gravel path and three months later it was like walking on s bed of weeds. The car slowed to a halt just in front of a small shack to the left of the stately looking white walled house.

George parked the car and turned back to Bobby and Angie and said, “I think we will be more comfortable in the boat house. Angie looked at Bobby and almost broke out in a fit of laughter but she managed to stifle the laughter and they exited the car and followed George into the boat house. Angie was expecting to see a speed boat or a motor launch moored inside the building but instead she saw a buoyant safety line strung across the water side of the boat house and as the banks of the lake sloped down and away from them, to the left they saw a set of stairs leading up at roughly the same rate as the bank dropped away.

George smiled now as he said my playroom is up there, if you would care to join me. For some reason Angie felt cautious about going up there and she clung on to Bobby’s arm. With George leading the way the anxious couple followed and once inside the room, they saw everything you could possibly want if you were into fetish sex. As they glanced around the room they saw on the first wall a fitted wardrobe the whole length of the wall with plastic and Rubber wear in a fascinating range of sizes and colours. On the next wall which looked out on to the lake, there were all kinds of restraint gear including anchoring points above and below the large screen window. The third wall had a large projector screen and what appeared to be three rows of seating arranged like a cinema. Either side of the screen were shelving with thousands of DVD’s all on an adult theme. The DVD player appeared to be below the screen on a glass shelf. Finally on the fourth wall or rather arranged along it was various bondage trestles’, immediately behind them was the door they had just entered by and to their left was a set of stairs going up. George must have seen their bewilderment as he said, “Those stairs lead to secluded sunbathing area where one could soak up the sun whilst being completely naked! I had better explain I am a dominant male and these things around you are forty years of collecting and dominating males and females!”

Bobby was first to respond, “You mean that people come to you to be whipped etcetera?” George smiled and replied, “I have had both males and females that have needed to be punished from time to time but domination is not really about pain, is about pushing the sexual boundaries of a person not morally strong enough to go the whole yardage on their own say so!” he then added, “Let’s say for example a woman yearns to be the centre of attention in a group of males but fears what those males may think of her, she is under her own self defence mechanism, likely to stop short of her full satisfaction, but if I tell her she must behave like a two bit fucking whore she mentally at least say it was beyond her control and she had to do it all!” he continued further, “you see, anything more than conventional sex has had such a bad press that it falls to discrete groups or people like myself, to remove that barrier that prevents a woman from achieving all she desires! I can promise you nothing and I mean absolutely nothing could shock me and if I can’t provide it I probably know someone trustworthy enough to supply it!” he finally said “know I have said my piece and it’s time to put away my soapbox today!”

Both Angie and Bobby gave a little chuckle at this and seemed to warm towards this man who as far as they could tell had no boundaries where sex was concerned and he seemed to be at the place they both wanted to be with each other. George suggested they begin by have a little explore around the room and check out anything that may interest them and then in half an hour they would decide if they wanted to play or not and by what rules! All parties agreed that this was probably the best course of action and then George asked, While you are deciding would you like some refreshments, I can offer you a very good champagne, or if you prefer a spirit I can just about offer you any kind you would care to name; Or if you prefer a tea or coffee that too is available!”

Both Angie and Bobby asked for a coffee, and George left them to look around whilst he slipped through a door that Angie and Bobby had missed. It was on the same wall as where they had entered the room. Angie immediately wander over to the fetish wear and began looking at the suits. She found a neon pink female suit which had holes to allow her breasts to poke through as well as leaving her arse and cunt exposed. She held it up as was the way of most women when out buying clothing, Bobby smiled and said, “Very revealing, my dear”. Bobby wander over to the shelves upon shelves of DVD’s and began looking at the titles, he suddenly pulled one from the rack and as he turned towards Angie he said, “Here look at this title, Adult Cinema Sex! It say that this actual footage of couples enjoying themselves in an adult cinema with no holds barred sex!” I think I would love to see that, Angie mocking called him a pervert when just then the door opened and in stepped George with a tray of cups and coffee pot, milk and sugar.

George firstly looked over at Angie and said, “My dear I think that is you through and through and if I am not mistaken it appears to be the right size.” Then turning to George and from a distance that made reading the title of the DVD impossible he said, “Good choice that one would really open your eyes to the sex scene in Germany as that all takes place in a German cinema!”

In a second the atmosphere changed as George spoke again, “Angie my little fuck slut, strip and put on the clothes you are now holding and hurry about it or else!” Angie froze and for a split second was almost tempted to tell George to fuck off but she didn’t instead almost as if by automaton reaction she began undressing. George turned to Bobby, “Bobby, you too will strip and we will watch the film together here on the cinema seating, but you will do exactly as I say or face punishments too!” he said and instantly Bobby began to undress without a word to the good.

AS soon as they were ready he told Bobby and Angie to sit side by side on the front row of the cinema seats. He inserted the DVD and pressed pause. Then he took his seat on the row behind the couple. A small table was about twelve inches in front of Angie and Bobby, it contained the hot coffee drinks, and George told them they would have the drinks in the interval. George then used a small remote control on his key ring and a large blind slid down over the large single glass pane which faced the lake. The room would have been immersed in darkness just like a real cinema would be except the lights came on automatically, and pressing another button the HD Projector kicked in the white square on the wall in stark contrast now to the darkness in the distant corners of the room. George leaned between the two of them and told them to relax as if they were in Germany at an adult cinema. Before pulling his head back he suggested they do what they would have normally done at one of these places.

Then George dimmed the lights by his remote control and then clicked play for the DVD to start and the house lights faded to almost nothing and the big screen flickered into life. Suddenly the room was full of grunts and groans as the main film on the DVD began to play. Angie could not believe that they allowed DVD’s like this into the country as the images showed a white woman with large breasts being spit roasted by two men. Her tits bounced back and forth as she shuttled between the cock in her mouth and the one in her rear. Bobby nudged Angie and whispered just look at the nipples on that woman; Sure enough now Angie looked and nodded as the woman’s nipples were totally out of sync with the rest of her body. They were at least one and a half inches long and about three quarters of an inch round.

Suddenly Bobby leaned towards her and as Angie expected to hear his voice she was suddenly a little shocked as Bobby slid his hand up the inside of her blouse. As he had asked that morning Angie had agreed to go without any underwear so there was nothing to stop his hand now finding her stiff little nipples; well by comparison to those now one the screen hers were minute. Angie whispered, “Darling you are going to tear my blouse, let be unbutton it and then you can play with me as much as you like!”

Bobby simply nodded his consent, pulling his hand free from under her blouse, Angie forgot they were not alone, and eagerly unbuttoned her blouse. She soon had it flapping open and her breasts on full display. Suddenly George leaned forward, “Remove your blouse while Bobby you remove all your clothes!” he said. As if in a trance Angie complied straight away and Bobby was much slower in removing all his clothes. Angie even slipped out of her skirt and then they both re-took their seats and began to engross themselves in the film. Now the woman had white strands of spunk on her face as the guy fucking her arse suddenly pulled his large hard cock out of her anal ring and spurts of strong white spunk flew in an arc before splashing onto the woman’s back.

Bobby slipped his left hand onto Angie’s thigh and then with her not offering any objections he slipped it between her thighs and began stroking her erect clitoris. As soon as Angie began trembling, George moved one seat to his left and brought his hands over the seat and he slipped his hands around her breast and found her nipples. Now he pinched them tightly and suddenly he twisted them. A short sharp shock shot through Angie’s body and it was not just pain but it heightened her arousal like nothing she had ever know.

George then told Bobby to stand in front of Angie and prepare for her to suck your cock, Bobby nodded and immediately stood in front of his wife of less than one week and he placed his hands by his side, when George spoke again, “Bobby do not move at all and Angie open your mouth ready to take his cock!” then he quickly leaned forward and gripped Bobby’s balls in his right hand. George the spoke up so there was no possibility of him not being heard, “Bobby, have you ever had another man suck your cock?” Bobby tried to step back but George’s grip on his balls was too tight, immediately a sharp ache spread from his balls all the way to his brain at lightning speed.

As the pressure on his poor bollocks increased, Bobby found himself having almost lean forward, then George opened his mouth and pulled Bobby by his balls towards himself. Thinking about it Bobby reasoned that there was no difference between a man sucking his cock and a woman doing the same. Except the man seemed to know what was needed to bring the maximum pleasure from that cock. After a few sucks, George then kissed Angie’s still open mouth and pushed his tongue down her throat. Next George told Angie to stand and turn around to face the back of the cinema, before asking Bobby if he wanted mouth or cunt. Bobby mumbled without thinking I would like her mouth and he suddenly felt George’s hand around his balls slip away and without being told he moved to the end of the row and walked back along the row of six seats but one row back.

Now George grabbed Bobby’s cock and gave it a few quick thrusts with his hand before guiding it into Angie’s mouth. He then told bobby not to start thrusting until he was in position; George then walked around to the front of the cinema seats and came up behind Angie. Then he ordered bobby to fuck her mouth hard and Bobby did not need telling twice. Then without any waiting for permission, George unzipped his pants and pulled out a cock that a donkey would have been proud of, it was easily nine inches long and quite thick. Bobby declined the invitation to feel it but Angie slid her hand around it and barely managed to touch thumb to index finger.

Suddenly George’s tone changed as he now became much sterner, “Bobby, take hold of my Fucking Cock or I will force you onto the floor and fuck your mouth with it!” Bobby’s resolve disappeared and he found himself like an automaton his hand not responding to what his brain was saying and before he could blink an eye he wrapped his hand over his wife’s and then she pulled hers away. George’s voice returned to the soft tones of before as he said, “See it doesn’t bite does it?”

Bobby found himself nodding not yet trusting his own voice not to betray his weak will of just now. In his mind he just wanted this to be over and he actually feared for his new wife. Now George rubbing his cock head along Angie’s cunt lips making sure to spread them with only the plum coloured head of this magnificent cock. Angie moaned but with Bobby’s cock still repeatedly invading her mouth it came out more like a gurgle than a groan.

Suddenly Bobby felt Angie swallow all of his cock as she lurched forward and she nearly bit his cock as she shrieked as George forced his cock up her cunt. That split second of pain preceded twenty minutes of pure lust taking Angie to a peak she had never seen let alone felt. Just as she was coming down from ecstasy she felt the cock in her cunt throb and then it seemed her whole cunt was burning as he pumped her cunt full of spunk. Pulling out a laughing George told Bobby he better get round here pretty damned quick if he didn’t want to be raised a bastard child.

Although Bobby wondered what he meant he was quickly round replacing George. When he looked at Angie’s cunt from her bent over position, he saw exactly what George meant, for he had not used a condom and her wide open cunt was awash with white stringy spunk. Almost in a panic, Bobby asked “what can I do?” And the words that came back from George will haunt him for the rest of his life; “Suck the spunk out, bobby cuckold!” George almost taunted.

Reluctantly Bobby knew he had to do it, for he knew Angie had no other protection against getting pregnant, he knelt and began to suck hard with his lips in contact with her cunt lips, he felt the first sticky load coat his tongue and despite his first reaction to baulk he found the taste was not as bad as he anticipated. In his mind he asked himself, “Could I really be a cuckold like he said, for I don’t mind the taste of another man’s spunk mixed with my wife’s cunt juices!”

Angie for her part already only just coming down from an intense orgasm was suddenly thrown back up there with here husbands tongue catching her clitoris and she produced even more cunt juice which then flooded Bobby’s mouth making him swallow more and in that process his tongue would catch her clitoris again and start the ball rolling again. Eventually Angie cried out enough, I can’t take any more!

George simply said let yourselves out as he disappeared through the door, George found himself having knock on a door marked private, in-order to ask George to please drive them back to the Festiniog railway so he could retrieve his car. A smirking George now told Bobby the price of his taxi ride back to the station. “Bobby, you have to get down on your knees and suck my cock until I come, in front of your sweet wife, Angie!” he said.

Angie pleaded with Bobby not to do it, we will find another cab, she uttered. George’s smirk became a broad smile as he said, “Firstly you have no phone, secondly it’s at least twelve miles to the nearest village and thirdly its nearer 25 miles to the railway station you left your car at and finally, maybe this will teach you not to go off on fool hardy jaunts just to get your kicks, Now what is it to be make your mind up as I am wasting time standing here!”

Again reluctantly George knelt in front of George and began sucking his cock, now though he felt bitter about doing it but later in their hotel room he had to admit it was not as distasteful as he had anticipated. Bobby swallowed his second load of another man’s spunk and true to his word, George drove them back to the station although there was a marked difference in the atmosphere for this journey. George did not help much when he dropped them at the station by saying, “Goodbye, my sweet slutty Angie and Goodbye my cuckold cock sucking Bobby.”

As they drove back to the hotel they declared they would never ever again involve a third person in their sex. But friends the seed was sown, No Angie was not pregnant but their love making in future lacked that special something that would get them both over the climax line.

niteowluk2003
09-18-2017, 01:25 AM
Chapter Six… Last day of honeymoon

After the events of yesterday, Angie and Bobby were more reserved and no mention was made of George. It was a strained atmosphere as the subject seemed taboo but Angie could not help but wonder if there was more willingness for Bobby to be bi-sexual than he tried to display. Whilst Bobby wondered if Angie thought less of him and his problem was that he wanted her to know he had done it only to save her from further distress.

Hardly anything was said over breakfast which only deepened Bobby’s mood as usually Angie was a chatterbox in the morning. She usually told him of any dreams she had dreamt and what her parents had done or said on the phone but this morning when Bobby needed to feel everything was normal. Angie too wanted things to be normal for she feared that Bobby thought she was a whore after what happened yesterday. Although when she thought about yesterday she could not help but visualise George’s beautiful cock and how it had filled so well.

After breakfast, Bobby suggested a short walk but Angie really wanted to go to their room and clear the air for she feared the prolonged effect waiting may have on them. However she eventually agreed and as they set off Bobby turned round and sarcastically said, “Sorry if I am not George!”

Angie snapped back furiously, “I don’t want George, I want my husband back!” further along their walk Angie tried to slip an arm around Bobby and he seemed to suddenly tense up, leaving Angie feeling that maybe Bobby had realised maybe that he was gay after being forced to suck cock. Then Angie recalled that he willingly sucked on George’s cock when it came to securing the taxi ride back to the station. “Bobby, be honest with me are you no longer interested in women!” Angie asked.

“Good God, Angie, Whatever gave you that idea, I love you more than anything but I let you down, I allowed us to be conned into a serious situation, I mean, we could have been held prisoner for years as no one knew where we had gone yesterday!” he blurted out. Now Angie stepped close and put her arms around her husband, pulling him close, she kissed gently on the lips and then with her head pressed to his chest she said, “Bobby promise me if anything changes between us that you will be honest with me, but I want you to know that I feel like a whore after the events of yesterday!”

“You have nothing to feel bad about, my love, it was me that let you down, I should have sensed the danger and avoided it!” bobby spoke gently. Angie looked up to him and said, “Darling I love you more than ever! You are the only man that could go through the trials of yesterday casting aside your own reservations in order to keep me safe!”

“Do you really mean that, love?” Bobby asked. Angie was lightly kissing his chest through his clothes as she began nodding her head. Now it was Bobby who made the next move as he gently lifted Angie’s head up and tilting it in such a way that he could return her kisses, mouth to mouth so to speak. “Angie, promise me that whatever we do sexually that our love will never change?” Bobby murmured.

Immediately Angie responded, “My love, I would not want to make a promise I could not keep, but I will promise this; If our courtship was anything to go by then My love for will only grow and never die!” Again Angie’s response was met not by words but by actions as Bobby seemed to scoop her up and raising her to an almost level plane, he rained kisses of affection all over Angie’s face.

The couple continued to walk but this time they linked arms in such a way that anyone seeing them would swear they were still a courting couple and not a married couple. As they walked they came across and old abandoned Cottage, the doors of which had long since been removed or had collapsed and been taken away. By the look of the inside it had now become a place where the free grazing sheep could shelter from the rain in. Angie looked up at Bobby and then at the entrance hole of the cottage. Almost telepathically they both sensed a need for wild naked fun, but Angie made a point of not allowing it to happen in that filthy cottage.

However they discovered a much cleaner building just behind the rear garden of the cottage and they both eagerly stripped off before moving the old rusty hinged door of the outbuilding. They were surprised to find an old mattress with a reasonably clean sheet over it. It was clearly someone’s shelter but their sexual urges now were rampant and they were not going to be denied.

Angie lay on the mattress and Bobby climbed on top of her moving into position between her legs; then supporting himself on his left arm he took hold of his cock and rubbed it up and down her cunt crack. Then when she was suitably wet he dipped his cock into her over hot cunt, but no sooner had he plunged into her then Angie gasped, “My Arse, Fuck my Arse as you promised!”

Bobby smiled as he withdrew his cock from her heated cunt and then pressed its one eyed snake head against her tight puckered anal ring. Slowly but forcefully he pressed home his cock head until its purple plum colour head had sunk into Angie’s arse. Angie for her part had become somewhat vocal in her grunts and groans by urging Bobby to fuck her arse as hard as he could.

He continued to press his cock home inch by inch until his balls became almost trapped between the pair of them. Then reaching with his right hand he pinched hard on Angie’s right nipple and she immediately responded with a guttural sound somewhere between a howling dog and a screeching cat. Now Bobby began to work his sexual magic as he varied his length of strokes and speed of them to tease as much vocal encouragement he could from his beloved wife.

Suddenly a bright torch beam illuminated the couple and a stern voice screamed, “What the fuck are you two doing in my bed let alone my house”. Without delaying a stroke, bobby replied, “What does it look like we are doing? I am sorry if this is your bed but our needs exceeded any fear of committing a crime!” Angie scream amongst her grunts, “If you let us finish I will do whatever you want for you for thirty minutes!”

The tall youth paused for about thirty seconds and then smiling said, “I will hold you to that deal proving He agrees to be the same as you! In other words he has to be my slave for the same thirty minutes?” Angie looked at Bobby as screamed, “Fucking tell him you agree, I need my arse fucked to completion!” Bobby simply nodded his consent and suddenly the youth unzipped his pants and pulled out an uncircumcised cock. He stepped close to Angie’s head before turning slightly and telling Bobby to suck it. Bobby looked bewildered but knowing Angie was still some way off having her orgasm he opened his mouth and accepted the youth’s cock. It tasted salty and smelled of stale urine but other than that it tasted all right.

Pretty soon the youth’s cock was at full erection and to be honest it was smaller than his own but only in length, it made up for this shortfall though by being much thicker and strangely almost tapering to its plum coloured head. Now bobby struggled to engulf its full length into his mouth because his jaw began to ache very quickly, He was not prepared for what happened next as the youth put his hands behind Bobby’s head and pulled him on to his full length of cock just as it spewed its hot lava like semen into the back of his throat. The youth laughed as he pulled his cock free, traces of streaky white thick cum still clinging to the tip of his cock.

Angie was impressed that his cock did not go soft having just cum in her husband’s mouth and she gladly accepted it into her own mouth, its taste changing to mainly the taste of salty spunk,
Now both Bobby and this youth tried to compete with each other for how fast they could shuttle their cocks into the wanton figure of this woman, Bobby saw the changes in her as she became almost a demented cock fiend. All of a sudden a stream of hot golden coloured piss arced high in the air before splashing against her husband’s lower stomach and she let out a gurgling sound and her body shook its way through an intense orgasm.

Still not to be out done Bobby continued his pounding of Angie’s anal tube, now all feelings about letting Angie experience the slow methodical fuck had gone and for once Bobby could really concentrate upon his own needs. Just as he felt his balls tingle he saw the youth stiffen with his cock buried deep into his wife's throat, it was clear the youth was cumming again and Bobby wondered if it consisted of as much spunk as he had been forced to swallow, but of course Angie swallowed without showing him the load. Now Bobby felt the hot stinging sensation as his cock throbbed in Angie’s arse and his own spunk seemed to be hell bent on travelling the reverse way up through her stomach to meet head on the fast flowing load just swallowed. For Angie it felt like every single nerve in her arse was on fire as her colon walls were whitewashed with hot spunk.

Still the youth’s cock refused to subside, so he now insisted on fucking Angie’s cunt and to be honest it was a close call who wanted it most, Angie or the youth. Just like a rag doll Angie allowed her body to be pulled and pushed in anyway needed to expose her soaking wet cunt to the youth’s hard cock and now because he had already used up two loads of spunk he was able to last much longer. As he fucked the wanton whore that was Angie he ordered Bobby to begin wanking his limp cock until he shot his weak watery load over his wife’s face and tits.

Bobby had to watch his new bride take a pounding from the boy’s cock and deliver his third load of spunk, this one directly into his wife’s fertile cunt. Thank god Angie had begun taking the pill three months before the wedding day. The final shock of the night and indeed of their honeymoon was when the youth shot his last load up Angie’s clutching cunt and then Bobby was made to lick her out. At some point during this, and whilst Angie screamed her way through her second orgasm, the youth slipped away and was never seen again. A Shattered couple completely exhausted by the endeavours of their sex dragged their bodies back to the car and drove slowly back to the honeymoon hotel and finally to the warm comforting bed.

Whilst they waited for their tired bodies to pass into deep sleep they discussed the events of that afternoon and evening. Bobby found himself becoming excited sexually and although his cock felt sore he still managed a healthy looking erection and Angie sounded angelic as she told Bobby of her feelings during that lovemaking session and she admitted that after an initial pain when Bobby first inserted his cock into her anal opening she found the following sensations more than making up for it. She even confessed it felt better when she had a strangers cock in her mouth and her horny husband fucking her arse.

Bobby mumbled that he had surprised himself by finding the sucking of the youth’s cock a great turn on and the shock of the youth’s cock squirting down his throat to be so fucking exciting. Unfortunately Angie never heard the confession because she quickly drifted off to sleep; suddenly a strange notion shot through Bobby’s brain, he located the butt plug and using the largest size he eased it into Angie’s puckered anal ring. Even stranger he took the smaller size and eased it into his own anal ring before sliding down the bed and he began sucking gently on Angie’s erect nipple. Soft groans came from Angie’s mouth even though she was asleep and Bobby likened it to him being breast fed by his mother.

Sleep for both of them were a mixture of wild erotic moments as each subconscious mind seemed to sort out the vivid images of there week long Honeymoon and store them in order of their sexual importance. Neither Bobby nor Angie chose to recall their vivid dreams to each other as if doing so would dispel the thoughts forever.

Next morning both woke up with a strange tightness in their anal holes, for Booby already knew the answer as to why, he slipped off to the bathroom, removed the small butt plug and washed it. He then returned and explained to Angie, “Yes my love, I slipped the but plug up your arse while you slept because I did not want you to feel stomach cramps during the night and I suggest you go take a shower before taking the butt plug out!” Angie kissed Bobby and said, “You are such a thoughtful man I am glad I married you.” Angie almost skipped to the bathroom and after she had left the room Bobby carefully dropped the smaller butt plug into the case with the other items bought from the sex shop.

Angie called out for Bobby to come to her and when he entered the room she was examining her right breast, “Darling does that look like a set of teeth marks around my nipple.” She asked. Bobby took a closer look and had to admit they were actual teeth marks, he wondered if during his dream of being breast fed by his mother, had he actually bit down on Angie’s nipples. He apologised but told her she looked so sexy last night as she slept and he could not resist sucking her nipple but as he had done so she had turned away from him and he must have closed his teeth a little too harshly.

Later amid packing for home, Angie turned to Bobby and said, “We must do this again in the future; say in ten years-time!”

Bobby responded by saying, “Yes we must do this again,” He was laughing as he added, “but let’s wait until we have ticked off all our other destinations for holidays!”

Angie turned and stared at him before saying, “So when were you going to tell me about this holiday list!”

Bobby smiled as he said, “You already know of most of the destinations, did you not say that your dream would be to visit Las Vegas, The Alamo and Washington DC!”; “And remember that they have really liberal attitudes towards sex!” he added.

Angie returned his smile and simply said, “Trust you!”

niteowluk2003
09-18-2017, 01:26 AM
Chapter Seven… Arriving home and getting back to normal.

The car journey home from Wales was pretty uneventful, apart from the usual road works which always seemed to be where they would cause most delays. Very little was spoken between the couple as Bobby drove, in fact you could have sworn that the pair had fallen out and had an argument; but in fact they were deep in their own thoughts.

For bobby he was trying to sort out his own feelings about sucking another man’s cock and just how far would he have allowed the youth to go. Whilst Angie too was trying to make sense of her feelings and wondered if she really was a slut because she enjoyed so much being the centre of attention and also being used like a cum bucket.

Seven hours later they entered the drive way of their home and fatigued, they decided to leave unpacking the car till later and entered the house to grab a short nap. Neither of them undressed and instead they slipped below the duvet and laid cuddling. Angie was first to broach the subject as she asked, “Bobby, be serious with me, am I a real slut? Because it turns me on to be serviced by more than one man at a time!”

“Angie, you are a just a normal healthy sexy lady! To me you will always be a beautiful sexy woman and therefore I would never consider you to be a slut!” he responded.

Angie gave his forearm a gentle squeeze and pulled his hand up towards her breast. Suddenly Bobby whispered in her ear, “Angie do you think less of me for allowing the use of mouth for other men’s cocks?”

Angie twisted around and smiling she said, “Bobby, if anything I love you even more, you are level headed and not afraid to exercise your likes!” Bobby then kissed Angie on her neck as he snuggled even further towards Angie and ended up spooning up to her, they both drifted off into a light sleep but it lasted more hours than they expected as it was pitch black when they woke up.

Bobby for the first time in his life woke up with an aching morning woody and Angie was more than delighted to suck it for him. As Angie bobbed her head swallowing his cock, Bobby slipped his hand down inside Angie’s skirt and located her anal ring. He was surprised to find the butt plug was still in place and Angie jumped as he touched it. Angie brought her head up and smiling, she begged Bobby to fuck her cunt whilst they were both fully dressed and also for him to leave the butt plug were it was.

Bobby slipped his slacks down around his knees and climbed between Angie’s legs, he held his cock in his right hand and eased her panties aside with his left, then leaning forward he supported his weight on his now freed left hand but instead of pushing his cock straight up her cunt, he slid the cock head back and forth along her cunt crack making sure to catch her clitoris. Soon Angie was begging him to let her have his full length, but he just smiled and told her he would when he was good and ready and not before.

Angie tried to slap his back as a way of friendly admonishment but as soon as she did, Bobby stopped sliding his cock along her cunt and instead held it away from her. Angie soon learnt that any type of chastisement for bobby however playfully meant only delayed things even more. So she just thought to herself that she would return the favour next time he wanted to fuck. Once more Bobby began to tease her clitoris with his strokes and Angie began to feel not only excited but it was strange to admit she felt like she was a prisoner to her husband’s control.

Bobby was just about to give in to his own rising desire to slide his cock into her soaking wet honey trap, when Angie suddenly went stiff and her eyes rolled back into her head, micro gushes of cunt juice and piss sprayed his cock and balls. For Angie that split second felt like an eternity between heaven and hell, then suddenly inside her head fireworks exploded and whistles went off. Bobby felt a little scared for it was the first time he had seen a woman let alone his wife react so strangely, breathing a sigh of relief when moments later Angie opened her eyes and smiled.

Angie reached up and kissed her husband, not gently but with a fierce passion that took Bobby by surprise and in that same moment he let his cock slip from his grasp and it automatically found refuge deep inside her cunt. It was Bobby’s turn to be amazed for he could feel the intrusive curve of the butt plug still in Angie’s arse and it helped to squeeze his cock as if going through a mangle. Don’t get me wrong it was intense pressure but not excruciating pain and it made Bobby cum in double quick time as now the pair tried to match each-others rhythm.

Bobby’s cock tingles and then swelled as it poured all his red hot spunk over the cunt walls of Angie’s clutching cunt and she let out a low pitched whine which climbed in decibels the more he shot his spunk into her. As the now lay still connected by Bobby’s shrinking cock Angie whispered, “I Love you, Bobby!” and he returned the whisper by saying, “but, I love you twice as much!”

After half an hour laying as they were, Bobby was first to move and he climbed off the bed, suddenly he began laughing and Angie raised her head as if to ask what are you laughing at, when she too saw the funny side of things, Bobby’s slacks which had been charcoal grey now had an upper boundary which was much darker, this had been caused by Angie’s squirting and likewise Angie’s skirt which had been pushed up around her waist now resembled a wet rag, for where her squirts had hit Bobby’s bare chest it had rebounded on to her skirt.

Bobby gave Angie a hand to get up and then they both realised that the bedding was soaked as well and the mattress too would clearly be wet. So whist Angie gather the bed sheets, Bobby retrieved Angie’s hair dryer and he blow dried the wet patch on the mattress. When Angie returned she burst out laughing because tucked between Bobby’s bum cheeks she saw the black flange of the butt plug. She quickly said, “I don’t know about you, Bobby dearest but there is something to be said for having a butt plug up your arse!” Bobby instantly stood up straight and reaching behind him he felt the butt plug flange and turned slightly red in the face as he looked to see if Angie was mad or was she smiling.

Angie was smiling as she imitated Bobby’s action of feeling for the butt plug, she said, “Maybe we can swap them around from time to time, lover boy!” Now Bobby smiled and said, “I was beginning to feel like a naughty teenager having to cover up all the signs of an illicit sexual connection!” and as if to highlight that point he waved the hair dryer around. Angie smiled and said “I am going in the shower, come and join me when you have dried off our secret love session!”

Bobby nodded and returned to the job in hand, blow drying the bed. Ten minutes later he felt he had done enough and he entered the bathroom to find Angie still in the shower covered in soap suds, he quickly stripped of the rest of his clothes and slid open the shower door, stepping inside he closed the shower door and leaned in to kiss Angie.

Angie for her part turned to embrace Bobby and as their lips met, she suddenly jerked the butt plug that was in Bobby’s arse and began fucking the stretched anal ring with it. Bobby was not slow to retaliate as he too began fucking Angie’s arse with the butt plug he found there. Bobby’s cock, despite the extra action of earlier in the day, began to rise and soon Angie’s soapy hand was wanking it in unison with her other hand fucking Bobby’s butt. Just before Bobby cum she released the butt plug and slid down onto her knees in the confined space that the shower cubicle would allow and planted her mouth on his cock head. Now redoubling her efforts to wank his cock she also began sucking hard on the cock head.

Bobby suddenly went up on his toes and his cock simply exploded but even though the spurts were weaker than earlier because of the suction of Angie’s mouth on his cock head it seemed that she was sucking the spunk directly from his balls which by the way seemed to be on fire.

Angie opened her mouth and showed Bobby the streaks of spunk swimming in her oral cavity before she made the deliberate action of swallowing before showing Bobby her empty mouth.
Reluctantly, the pair slipped out of the shower and dressed casually before tackling the packing in the car. Life went normal for the next eleven months, well whatever normal means.

For the next year, Angie and Bob experienced everything they could think of that a couple in love would do to each other without including a third person. Things like taking turns to be the dominant member of the pair, Angie playing a role as a common prostitute, bobby playing the role of a horny policeman, throughout all of this their arrangement of sexual toys seemed to grow rapidly and consisted of playwear as well as toys.

Approaching their first anniversary, they decided they had both worked hard during the year and deserved to treat themselves so they booked a two week vacation in America, they were going to begin with two nights in Vegas, then move on to San Antonio to see the Alamo; then on to Sam Huston national forest before heading north on I45 up to Dallas.

With literally days to go they were still debating as to whether to take their special toys or buy more in the states to serve them there and back home later. They decided to take two toys with them and buy more whilst out there. Guess which two toys they were taking? Yes you got it the original two butt plugs, which by the way they had repeatedly swapped between themselves and one night in particular they had inserted the large one in Bobby’s anal recess and the small one in Angie’s anal opening, fucked each other with them and then swapped them straight over before fucking each other to a climax. They had still not settled down to a married regime of sex and so it was intense mainly because the spontaneity of it added extra spice.

Finally the day of their flight to the stakes was just around the corner, well tomorrow to be exact and that night despite a 5 am start to get to the airport they indulged themselves with a delightful evening meal at their local gastro-pub and then home early to relax in a steamy soap-bubble filled baths and despite being together for a year this was the first time it occurred to them to have that bath together.

Thankfully they had taken friends advice when moving in, the advice had been to splash out on a brand new bathroom of their own choice but the friends had said in a very suggestive way that they should make sure the bath was big enough for two. Now in the steaming sensual aromatic bath oils they sat facing each other their legs sliding into contact between them. Bobby reached forward and began to soap his hands before gently washing Angie’s chest paying particular attention to her beautiful tits. At the same time the oiled hands of Angie was already sliding up and down on Bobby’s cock.

Thankfully for her later deserts Angie stopped short of making him cum and then she laid back almost offering her cunt to him just below the water line of the soapy water. Bobby was not lost on the idea for he soon slipped four fingers into her wide open cunt and began searching for that magical spot just inside a woman’s cunt, her g spot! Soon Angie was twitching like a real live wire as her loving husband brought her off to a superb climax and Angie cursed for not having sampled this before tonight.

Half an hour later wrapped in their old bath robes, the new ones already packed in the case, they laid side by side on top of the bed and talked about what they wanted to get out of the anniversary trip to America. Jokingly Bobby said he fancied visiting a chicken ranch believing as he did that was a legal form of prostitution, Angie also knew what a chicken farm was and playfully slapped Bobby’s thigh. She said she was looking forward to seeing if the American’s were more liberated that the British, and wanted to experience a glory hole in all its splendour.

The way she described a two seat cinema booth with plush seating and a dime fed large screen TV with holes along the sides so that unknown men could poke their cocks through to be sucked turned Bobby on as much as it did Angie. Seeing Bobby’s tenting in his bathrobe Angie said “Wait a minute!” and she jumped up off the bed and dashed out of the room before Bobby could ask what was wrong. Five minutes later Angie returned with a large piece of cardboard with a circular hole cut into it. She laid the cardboard between herself and bobby and told him to turn around so his cock could poke through the hole. Then when he had done so she told him to imagine he did not know who was on her side of the cardboard and just enjoy the sensation.

Bobby turned round so his head was to the foot of the bed and then he slid his cock through the hole. Suddenly a deep voice said “you want me to blow that for you, Bud?” he almost fell about laughing as he heard Angie’s attempts to sound like a man but playing along he replied, “Well I am not hanging it through here to fucking dry washing on!”

Angie gripped the hard cock at its base and then applied extra pressure as she retorted “Bet you don’t get laid often with that attitude, Bud!” She then lowered her mouth onto his cock until her lips touched her hand and then she closed her teeth until it was just barely nipping at the cock just behind its head, next she flicked her tongue all over the plum coloured head of Bobby’s cock and at the same time formed a seal around his shaft with her lips. Suddenly she breathed in sharply with her free hand pinching her nose creating a pretty good vacuum in her mouth, the feeling of his blood being sucked deeper into his cock almost blew Bobby’s mind. The she pushed her head further on to his cock releasing her hand as she did so and the scraping of her teeth along his cock length felt like a myriad of sharp pins piercing ever centimetre of his cock shaft. Before he had time to realise his cock jerked and red hot spunk filled Angie’s mouth catching her unawares too for his spunk dribbled down her nostrils and leaked from the sides of her mouth as Bobby let out a low pitched whine.

Next Angie handed Bobby a Vibrator and told him to fuck her arse until she howled like he had just done and told him to imagine he was fucking the same man whom had just blown his cock.
Bobby willingly agreed and eased the hard plastic cock shaped vibrator up Angie’s arse and began slowly to fuck her. Very soon he heard the same deep voice call out, “I told you to fuck me hard you useless wimp!” so Bobby obliged and began relentlessly fucking the vibrator in his hand in and out of his wife’s arse imagining all the time he was fucking another man. Angie screamed and the collapsed, at the exact same moment that Bobby lose hold on the vibrator.

He now knelt up and looked over the cardboard at his wife, almost expecting their to be signs of blood or of his wife being unconscious but instead he saw the deep irregular gulping of air and his wife’s smiling face as she grunted, “That was fucking awesome!”

niteowluk2003
09-18-2017, 01:27 AM
Chapter Eight… The States here we come!

Next morning the couple woke at four thirty and as they turned to face each other they both seemed to laugh at the same time for standing between them just like the berlin wall was the cardboard they had hid behind during their epic romp last night.

Angie was first to her feet as she carefully removed the cardboard and slid it under the bed, cheekily saying “Waste not want not!”

Bobby responded “I was just about to suggest we keep our little friend there!” he then continued, “Tell you what you slip through the shower whilst I rustle up some breakfast and then whilst your dressing I will shower and catch you up!” Angie shot him one of those looks and scowling said “You would rob a woman of her household duties of cooking for her oaf of a husband!” No sooner had she said it she burst out laughing at the bewildered look on Bobby’s face.

She headed quickly for the shower before the pillow launched by her husband hit her. Laughing Bobby put on his dressing gown and went down to the kitchen. He made Angie’s favorite French toast, fresh orange juice and a cup of tea to follow. No sooner had he called her breakfast was ready than did Angie appear at the kitchen door and teased by showing her leg from the thigh down whilst the rest of her body was hidden by the partition wall.

Bobby said “You would not dare sit here in the kitchen stark bollock naked!” and as if to accept his dare she slide out of her dressing gown and stepped through the door. She probably would have got away with it too only right at that moment there was a knock on the outside door in the kitchen. The two foot square clear glass panel resulted in the Milkman seeing far more of Angie that she would have liked as she back tracked at treble speed and shrieked as she headed out of sight.

Bobby answered the door and was greeted by, “Mr. Brown, you are an exceedingly lucky man to have such a little vixen to yourself!” Bobby was about to snap his head off when for some unknown reason he just smiled and said “You know what I believe I am!” He paid the milk bill and told him no milk for two weeks. The milkman gave Bobby his change and said “Right you are Gov. Seek you in two weeks then”.

Now a red faced Angie re took her seat and casually asked, “What did the milkman have to say?” Bobby smiled and said, “He told me I was unlucky to have such a sexless woman for a wife!” He just managed to avoid his wife’s hand as he scooted through the door and the cheekily turned and said, “I don’t know why but he reckons I am a lucky man to be wed to you! And now I am off to shower.

An hour later conservatively dressed Mr. & Mrs. Brown were standing outside their home and awaiting the minicab to take them to the airport. Nervously Bobby was tapping his watch as if it had stopped and Angie smiled as she said, “Don’t worry the cab will be here and we will arrive in plenty of time!”

Just then the large shape of a ford galaxy slowed to a halt at the foot of their driveway, a short of stature colored guy exited from the driver’s door and asked “Mr. & Mrs. Brown! Your taxi awaits!” Bobby turned to Angie and “whispered who does, he think, he is Cinderella’s coach man.”

The guy then proceeded to take the two cases and opening the back of the vehicle he carefully stowed the luggage. In literally minutes the driver, who clearly knew the shortcuts to the airport, pulled into an unloading are and having deposited the luggage on the side of the road he stood waiting for Bobby to pay him and hopefully give him a tip as well. Having settled the fare and provided a reasonable tip the driver wished them a happy vacation and went to leave. Bobby heard him mutter as he walked away and he was sure he heard him say, “That white bitch would love a big black cock I am sure and I would volunteer to give it to her!”

As the waited departure side of the airport, Bobby could not stop smiling and to be honest it was beginning to worry Angie. Finally she nudged him and said, “Come on then, what is so funny?” Bobby smiled and said, “you would not believe me if I told you!”

Angie responded with, “Try me!” and so Bobby repeated what he thought he had heard the driver say and almost mockingly Angie said, “You’re right I don’t believe you!” and no sooner had she said it she laughed and said, “if that was what you heard why did you not respond to him?”

Bobby smiled and said, “But how could I tell him that what he said was true but he had no right to say it!” Angie again nudged him in the ribs and smiling said, “You are so bad!” They managed to get some reading material before their flight was called and now they headed off to truly to the start of their holiday of a lifetime.

After boarding the plane and being relieved that the third seat in their row turned out to be empty they settled down for the 9 hour 40 min flight to Las Vegas. Angie was never sure she would ever get used to the stress of take-off as she white knuckled the seat arms. Bobby caringly reassured her that flying was far safer than trying to cross a normal road. When the plane levelled off Bobby whispered to Angie, are you still up for achieving as many sexual acts as possible, Angie saw that hint of daring in Bobby’s eyes and simply nodded her head.

Bobby then set out his idea of a plan, when they were about four hours into the flight and everything would have settled down he dare Angie to join him in one of the toilets and have a go at joining the mile high club. Eagerly Angie agreed. Then the hostess came up to them and asked if there was anything they would like and a mischievous look on Bobby’s face almost had Angie about to scream no. Instead she asked for a blanket as she was feeling a little cold, Bobby also asked for a whisky for himself and a gin & tonic for Angie.

A few minutes later a different hostess turned up with the travel rug and handed it to Angie, she opened it out and then folded it double once and placed it over her legs, the first hostess then turned up and flicking down the little flat table she placed on it the drinks as requested. Bobby then showed his lack of experience of flying as he simply thanked the hostess and was surprised when she asked for 14 dollars.

Bobby confess that he had no us dollars on him but would £10.00 cover it and the hostess smiled and said that will do nicely sir and walked away without offering any change. Bobby said “now I know why they call these stiff drinks, they are right at a fiver a piece!” Now left to themselves Angie opened out again the rug and covered Bobby’s legs with it, he was just about to say I don’t need it babes when he felt her hand creeping up his leg towards his already semi hard cock. With difficult Angie managed to unzip his pants and fish out his cock and then she watched his face as she began slowly wanking him beneath the cover of the rug.

Bobby reached forward and grabbed his drink and downed it in one, the harsh alcohol of the whisky burning in the back of his throat could not diminish the sensations running riot in his cock. Now the travel rug began to bulge and Angie quickly said “Change seats with me and then my body with cover that impressive looking hard on, babes!” Bobby was in no state to argue and he quickly held the travel rug against his body as he stood up and allowed Angie to pass him. Now taking the middle seat of three he readjusted the travel rug and draped it over Angie’s legs after she had sat down. Now Angie began in earnest her tight grip on Bobby’s cock was painful but in his present state of mind he also found it deliciously sensual. He just about managed to whisper to Angie “I am cumming!” when Angie whipped the travel rug aside and bent her head just in time to catch all the spurts from Bobby’s cock in her mouth.

Angie sat back with a contented smile on her fact believing no one had seen her virtuoso performance, but she was mistaken for the same hostess that had brought the rug now looked down from the isle and bobby tried to cover his cock with his hands whilst Angie scrambled for the rug. Leaning in The hostess whispered to Angie she could be arrested for what she had just done and registering the shock on Angie’s face the hostess continued, “However that is not really joining the mile high club because to do that you have to have proper sex not just a blow job!”

Bobby was still trying to hide his shrinking cock when the pair of them were surprised when the hostess pulled Bobby’s hand away and she said, “Well that is out of commission for at least an hour or two, so you will have to pay a forfeit Miss!” Angie was about to correct her when a stern look from the hostess had her thinking the better of it. Then following the hostess’s instructions and made her way towards the rear of the plane and to the hostess station. The hostess followed closely behind and then ordered Angie into the toilet on her right.

Unseen by Angie she winked at the other hostess and followed Angie into the toilet. Then ordering her to remove her knickers and then to sit on the toilet, Angie never noticed that hostess did not lock the door. Next the hostess pulled up her short skirt and ordered Angie to take down her panties with her mouth. Angie was suddenly alarmed for she had never been one on one with a woman without Bobby being there to protect her. Knowing that she had no defense in not doing as she was told without risking public ridicule

She tentatively lowered her head and craned forward until she made contact with this woman, Angie discovered she was a natural cunt licker and soon had the hostess clutching both side walls in the confined interior of the toilet, she was also grateful that the woman was not a screamer as the hostess throbbed her way through an orgasm. Then the hostess instructed Angie to stand and lean over the toilet, at this Angie did not know where the dildo came from but she felt if parting her cunt lips rather harshly and was soon ploughing a deep furrow into her cunt.

Angie bite her lip hard when she came fearing that her normal grunts and groans would be overheard. She felt the hand of the Hostess on her arse cheeks and a well-manicured finger nail pressing against her anal ring, in an instant it had pushed the ring onto the finger of the same nail. Then in perfect rhythm she felt the dildo and finger begin to move and her horniness rose again and this time she drew a little bit of blood as she bit down onto her bottom lip.

Whilst this was going on in the toilet the other hostess had gone down to Bobby and asked him to follow her to the rear of the plane as there would be some forms to fill out about their illicit escapade. Sheepishly he followed but wondered if it was part of their training to sway her hips like she was doing now. At the rear of the plane she ordered him into the toilet on the left and told him not to lock the door. She closed the door and crossed to the toilet occupied by Angie and pushing the door open a little was able to stick her mobile phone into the room and snap several pictures. Now she returned to Bobby and told him to lose his trousers or if he preferred he could be arrested by the pilot and handed over to the airport authorities when they landed.

Obviously Bobby did not want his first day in America to be spent explaining that he was married to the woman he was currently being accused of molesting. After he had removed his trousers, the hostess stepped inside the cubicle and knelt at Bobbie’s feet. The she proceeded to repeat what Angie had just done in their seats, only this time when he was stiff she stood up and hitched up her skirt before turning round and sitting on his cock, she actually guided it into her soaking wet snatch. Then not caring if it hurt Bobby or not she literally bounced up and down until she cum, then without so much as a by your leave she pulled down her skirt and as she was exiting the cubicle she turned round and took a picture of Bobby sat on the loo with his still hard cock poking out for all it was worth.

He was told to return to his seat and behave for the rest of the flight or else, meanwhile the hostess crossed from his cubicle into Angie’s cubicle and despite the tight squeeze of the three of them she allowed the other hostess to leave before she insisted that Angie suck and lick all of her husband’s cum from this hostess quim.

Seven hours later the plane touched down on American soil at ‘LAS’ Los Vegas airport. Bobby and Angie had joined the mile high club but not in a way they had originally intended and once in a Cab to their hotel the held hands and both declared they had a tale to tell about their flight. After dinner they retired early to their room and after showering separately, they lounged around in the courtesy hotel gowns.

Angie went first and told Bobby what had happened after the first hostess had led her to the back of the plane and because Angie described it in such detail Bobby had a hard on for the third time in less than 24 hours, Whilst Angie rode his cock Bobby tried to tell Angie of his experience on the plane but he found it hard to fuck a beautiful woman and still speak out aloud about the other hostess that he had fucked.

As they planned an early start for the next day they called down to the reception and asked them to have the agreed hire car out front for six am and could they have a five am alarm call. With that they retired to bed and drifted in to a wonderful sleep each dreaming of what had happened and as usual in these things they added little twists to make a dream even better.

niteowluk2003
09-18-2017, 01:28 AM
A Special thank you to MUHABBA for their excellent description of a seedy truck stop.

Chapter Nine… Day Two in America.

The room phone rang at exactly five am and a sleepy sounding Bobby answered it, a female voice on the other end of the phone announced, “This is your requested five am alarm call!” and then the line went dead. For about five minutes Bobby looked down at his wife of one year and thought to himself how lucky am I. then he gently leaned over and kissed her forehead saying “Angie, my love it’s time to rise and shine!”

Angie began to stir and seeing her husband so close she smiled and blew him a kiss. Then they showered together although this time nothing happened between them. The dressed in what they called their sensible clothes they headed down to the restaurant for a quick breakfast, settled their hotel bill and then went out to the car. Bobby was impressed it was a convertible and the hotel had already lowered the top for them. Bobby joked that in England they would have to be shown how to put the top back up in case of rain.

Now they set off on the open road heading to San-Antonio and the Alamo. As they travelled through Texas Angie began to relax and she undid the top five buttons on her blouse to allow the air to flow better and to cool her off. Bobby watched his wife through the interior driver’s mirror and suggest that she should unbutton all of her blouse and give the natives a treat. Never one to pass up a challenge Angie did just that and after popping the last button, she opened the front of the blouse and tucked the sides away out site. Now with both her breasts in full view Angie settled back and then challenged Bobby to remove his trousers and underwear. Bobby argued that it would be too difficult to replace them in they were spotted and stopped. So a compromise was reached he would slide them down his legs and drive like that.

Pretty soon Angie noticed a large articulated lorry keeping pace with their car and she pointed this out to Bobby and he challenged her to play with herself whilst the trucker looked on. Angie thought this was a tremendous idea and without hesitation slipped out of her skirt now she was totally naked and the two blasts on his air horn told her the trucker approved. Then with quickening breath she slid her left hand down between her legs and began to play with her cunt; suddenly Bobby had to swerve in order to miss the truck and the trucker apologised, for he had been trying to get a better look of Angie’s hands and fingers.

Angie quickly opened her legs as far as she was able in the confines of the car and again the smiling face of the trucker showed he was enjoying the view. Then Angie used her right hand to begin teasing and pulling on her left nipple again the silence was broken by the air horns of the trucker. Bobby reached out over the seat Angie was occupying and retrieved a long black vibrator about three inches in circumference and he handed it to Angie. She in turn made herself slouch in her seat and opened her legs even wider before sliding the vibrator along her cunt lips. Through her misting sunglasses she saw the trucker mouth something and then Bobby said he thought the guy had said fuck yourself with it.

She needed no further instruction as she pressed home about two thirds of the eight in vibrator and began sliding it back and forth, the sun glistened off the wet portions of the vibrator and soon Angie was fucking herself as hard as she could. The Truck driver keeping pace with them thoroughly approved and between checking the road ahead and watching the free sex show he began whistling to himself.

Suddenly a sign for a truck stop appeared on the road side and the trucker pointed to it, before Bobby could respond Angie nodded her head and then asked Bobby if he minded, he replied that this was what they had come on this holiday for, new sexual experiences. They pulled in behind the truck and Both Angie and Bobby quickly readjusted their clothes before getting out of the car to meet the trucker. He introduced himself as William Rope the third, and shook Bobby’s hand as he told him he was the luckiest son of a bitch to have a sexy free thinking woman like Angie beside him. Bobby had to agree really for he had over the past month began to think he had landed on his feet with a woman who would try anything sexual.

Bobby turned to look at the truck stop area, it was one of those old style seedy stops which clearly showed development over a prolonged time. Basically there was the old original shitty building then over the years someone added an equally shitty expansion and then another expansion later to the same shitty standard. The original building was just a gas station that sold smokes, sodas, legal uppers, and porn. The second expansion was them adding more gas pumps outside, a long, dark hallway leading to the extra bathrooms and showers. Imagine mildew as wallpaper. The third expansion was a greasy spoon restaurant further down the hall with sticky table tops and a bar style counter with about twelve stools on the customers’ side.

It usually attracted "Lot Lizards", basically prostitutes that would blow a trucker in the cab of his truck while he ate he sloppy cheeseburger and it was a big deal if the trucker had a cab with a bed in it. The lizards would take cash or accept a ride for her favors’. Oh yes it was clear to see that a lot of amphetamines and other drugs were being sold here. Because of its location and the rednecks that flocked to this place the original building, the original gas station, sold bad-ass T-shirts with skulls and confederate flags on them. In fact the largest bare wall of the outside of the building had the lone star state flag painted on it and looking at its state it had been done at least twenty years ago.

Both Angie and Bobby now began to wonder if this place was going to be safe, not just from the trucker they were with but also the clientele and food served in this clearly run down old place. Bobby was just about to say let’s forget it when he saw Angie walking in arm in arm with the trucker. As he followed he followed them inside expecting to be heading for the diner at the far end of the dark dank corridor, which clearly showed the progress of construction. The original part no longer had any semblance of paint on its inner walls but if looked real close it was a mixture of pale blue and fungus.

Not exactly the sort of place you would hope to find quality foods, the second section the walls smelt damp and dank and Bobby tried not to look too closely at this instead he just followed the pair in front of him. Near the end of this second corridor the pair turned right just outside a pair of glass fronted doors, which separated the second section from the diner. God thought Bobby he is taking her into the toilets. His assumption had been correct and he followed them into the gent’s toilet, here Angie was more than happy to undress again and folding the clothes she handed them to Bobby, blowing him a kiss as she turned and walked towards the cubicles.

Entering the second cubicle from the end she sat on the seat and the trucker followed her in, despite the tight squeeze Bobby also joined them and he watched almost in disbelief at the size of the trucker’s cock. It was about 11 inches long when erect and about as thick as a baby’s arm, Angie’s eyes widened when she saw the cock she was about to suck and half wondered if she would be able to fit in her mouth. She thought to herself well at least it will be fun trying.

Soon Angie’s head was bobbing around as she gulped and gagged on the meaty cock, when suddenly another cock smaller than Bobby’s poked through a hole neither bobby nor Angie had really noticed. The trucker took Angie’s hand away from his own cock and guided it to the second cock; Angie was like a duck in water, she felt slutty but almost full of self-pride at attracting another cock.

Bobby was getting a little bit worried about the situation for it seemed to him that he was losing control of the whole thing. Suddenly the trucker’s cock slipped from Angie’s mouth and she told Bobby to suck on it whilst she took are of the smaller one. The trucker smiled as he turned and he said in a Texan drawl, shit you both suck cock! Now it was bobby’s turn to suck on this monster cock as his own throbbed hard and confined in his trousers. Bobby released his trouser and forced then down around his ankles. He could not see what Angie was doing now as his view was blocked by the Texans’ stomach but he felt the hard cock pushing at his throat and he almost began to gag until he discovered he could breathe through his nose as soon as the cock began to withdraw.

Meanwhile out of Bobby’s sight Angie was busy sucking this new cock when she felt yet another cock touch her arse cheeks and she did not hesitate she just readjusted her position and this new cock slid between her legs and stabbed at her cunt until she pushed back on to it as the cock in her mouth seemed to be trying to make contact now with the one in her cunt. All of a sudden the Texan truck driver lifted Angie up as if she was a feather and turned her round then he pulled away from Bobby’s sucking mouth and in what seemed like one fluid movement he dropped Angie on to his cock. Angie screamed at the sudden intrusion of such a large cock but was soon gasping and grunting her way to a mind shattering orgasm. Bobby almost without thinking soon replaced Angie sucking on the cock that had been in Angie’s cunt. He unfortunately found himself in the same boat as Angie had been and now a stranger’s cock was seeking entry into his solitary anal opening.

He pushed hard against the wall in front of him forcing his backside back against the other cubicle wall and all of a sudden it was there a cock in his mouth and one in his arse. His mind began swimming in pure lust and he bucked back and forth trying to help the cocks in him to cum quicker. He felt the cock in his mouth swell and then his throat seemed to burn with hot salty spunk as it seemed to pour down his throat and just as that one finished the one in his arse jerked and delivered its hot spunk into the walls of his arse. Now he was left high and dry and only then did he notice Angie was not in the cubicle with him, nor was Bill the Texan truck driver.

Bobby scrambled out of the cubicle, because of his trousers round his ankles and also his dreamy state of having been doubly fucked. There in front of his eyes was Angie, on an old rug of some sort; on her knees will Bill behind her clearly fucking her cunt and a big black cock was ploughing its way in and out of her mouth. Three other guys were stood around and as they waited their turn they slowly stroked their cocks. Bill told them in no uncertain terms to spew forth their spunk all over the British bitch. The guys seemed to respond as they stroked faster and moved closer to Angie. Then almost as if it was a 21 gun salute the first one fired its string white seed across Angie’s back, closely followed by number two and finally number three. Then Bobby received a clout from Bill and was told to lick up the spunk like the little fucking lapdog he was. Fearing what may happen if she refused, Booby took a deep breath and then began licking up these three pools of cooling spunk on his beloved wife’s back.

It was nearly dark before the men had been satisfied, some have seconds and thirds with Angie before wandering off. An Exhausted Angie lay on the old rug barely able to stand, dried spunk dotted her body as Bobby tried to help her up. In his mind he was still replaying the last few moment of their ordeal, where Bill had held in up over Angie and a guy had gripped his balls and massaged them whilst another guy had begun sucking Bobby’s cock but had almost bitten down onto it once or twice before finally wanking it off from a height of six feet above Angie and the spunk had hit her full in the face much to the ironic cheers of the group.

Now back at their car, naked as they had not been able to find their original clothes, they checked that each other was unharmed. Dragging clothes out of the case in the boot of the car they dressed and they gingerly sat in the car. They were just about to pull away when a police car shone its search light in their direction. The officer followed the beam of light and asked for identification, luckily Bobby had put it all in the glove box so after unlocking it he handed the police officer the details. The policeman called in the details on his radio and everything was cleared.

The policeman then gave them a warning about choosing better eating places than this as gangs operated in these run down places offering cheap drugs and prostitution. As Bobby drove back on to the high way he smiled at Angie and said, “He’s not wrong there!”

comsmith22
10-08-2017, 04:52 PM
Great story, It's Really Hot...
I'm looking forward to seeing more, and what happens and who cums Next...

FYI there is Arizona and New Mexico Between about 700+- miles between Vegas and San Antonio...
that's a Lot Of Bone Jumping you missed out on...

watch the Spelling ... "The... They" and others...
And remember to remind the readers your English because of the differences between the Queens English and Yanks Manner of English
But still a great story... Hang in there and keep 'em cuming

niteowluk2003
10-08-2017, 11:42 PM
Thanks for the tips but as the idea was they were only going to be in the states for a max of 10 days, I needed to move them on to the spicier moments without the stocking fillers, so to speak.

niteowluk2003
10-27-2017, 01:51 AM
Chapter Ten…New Day New Adventures.

That night Angie and Bobby slept the sleep of the dead and did not wake up until 10 am, thankfully they had made it to the motel pre-booked for them in England. They decided to drive on before looking for breakfast and passed several road side diners, fearing the same as yesterday may happen to them so it was half past one before the hunger pains persuaded them to stop to eat.

Pulling into a shopping park they chose a taco restaurant and had a quiet meal together, neither one wanting to discuss yesterday for fear of upsetting each other. Later in the convertible with the roof down and the sun streaming Angie lay back and closed her eyes; Ten minutes passed and then she heard Bobby apparently talking to himself or rather talking to what he thought was a sleeping Angie.

“I have to confess my love that I reluctantly enjoyed licking the other men’s cock juice and it certainly turned me on to be ordered to do it!” Bobby said and then checked to see if Angie stirred. Angie pretended to be asleep hoping to hear more confessions of her husband, “Angie, I would have loved to stick my cock up your well used cunt and arse, I think it would be a sensation that would stick with me forever, feeling my cock sliding in and amongst cold spunk inside your cunt!” Bobby continued.

Suddenly Angie stirred and pretended to stretch as if she had just woke, “What were you saying, dear!” she asked. “I was just saying maybe we may not make it to our next motel before late this evening,” he lied and then added, “I was wondering if you wanted to stop somewhere else and then call ahead to the motel to change the booking back a day!”

“Oh, I thought I heard something about spunk and my cunt!” Angie quizzed. Bobby did not answer straight away and Angie continued, “I just want us to be totally honest with each other, Love!” Booby finally found the nerve to say what he really wanted to say, afterwards Angie slipped her hand around his waist and squeezed him as she reached to grab for his semi erect cock. Bobby responded by turning towards his wife and by the same logic moving his cock out of her immediate reach, he then went to try to pinch her nipple but soon each settled for a lusty kiss.

Bobby was first to speak when they parted, “I am so lucky to love a girl like you, one who loves me back at the same intensity as me and furthermore is not narrow minded enough to be stale and old hat when it comes to sex!” he stated and Angie responded, “I am the lucky one, do you know how many of my colleagues at work would kill for a husband whom gives his wife her head in sexual matters and yet still truly adores her!”

There was little more said as they now dressed and headed down to breakfast, over their toast and scrambled eggs they talked about plans for the day and this time Angie suggested calling ahead and changing the motel booking. Angie whispered, “I would really like to go to one of those Sex shops that America is so famous for, you know the ones with separate video booths where for a fist full of dimes and quarters you can spend as much time as you want in privacy!”

Bobby agreed and said he would make so discreet enquiries as they were leaving. He asked the concierge and he was given a small pamphlet as if he had just asked for a place to take high tea, he would never get used to the free and easy way of America. The pamphlet said the shop was just two blocks from the motel they were staying at but unfortunately it also told them it did not open until 2 pm. So they went on a sight-seeing excursion, marvelling at the architecture of their surroundings and finally they decided to pop into an eatery and get a couple of take-out meals to enjoy in the local open green spaces. Some of these local green spaces where bigger than the parks back home and yet there was far less litter around and they noticed no perceivable fences either.

Choosing a shady place close to some bushes they settled down and enjoyed a leisure lunch when Angie; who happened to be sat facing the bushes and bobby too for that matter, she had her legs opened allowing bobby to see her panties; said “there is someone in those bushes!” Bobby immediately spun round and sure enough the bushes rustled as the person tried to hide further from view.

In his best steady voice, Bobby called out “Come out, we know you’re in there and if you don’t come out we will be calling the police!” Suddenly a young person, maybe fifteen or sixteen stood up and both Angie and Bobby were shocked when the person spoke. For that person was a girl although from the outward appearance she looked more like a young man. Now in a more soothing tone Angie said “What on earth are you doing in the bushes?”

The young lady said “I wasn’t doing anything except watching!” this time Bobby asked in a calm manner “Watching what?” the young female looked from Bobby to Angie and then back before saying anything, “Just like to watch people!”

Bobby then replied, “Oh I see, you just like to be a peeping tom stalking from the bushes, spying on people who sit here on the grass and probably not aware of how much leg or panties they are showing, or maybe you prefer it when they begin necking as they call it so you can get turned on even more by being a peeping tom!”

Angie rebuked Bobby for scaring the young girl and held out her arms, surprisingly the girl stepped forward and allowed Angie to wrap her arms around her. Angie then asked “when was the last time you ate?” the girl confessed that she had not eaten since early yesterday morning and Angie looked at Bobby. It seemed the same telepathic message registered on both Angie and bobby’s mind at the same instant for without Angie having to say a word Bobby was already nodding his head.

Now Angie spoke to the girl in hushed tones, “come with us and you can have a hot bath while we order you some food via room service and I will check my wardrobe to see if I have any clothes that will fit you.” The girl looked from Angie to Bobby and began to shake her head, this time it was bobby who spoke, “Look if we wanted to rape or interfere with you we have had ample chances by now, you need food and new clothes plus a hot bath would not go a miss either, so what do you say?”

The girl simply buried her head tighter into Angie’s chest and then nodded, Angie would like to have admitted it but the girl rubbing her breasts with her head as she nodded was beginning to turn her on. So she quickly managed to stand and put her arm around the girl whilst Bobby walked on the other side of Angie. No one questioned a couple who had gone out as a pair but returned as a threesome and they passed quickly and effortlessly up to their room. Once inside Bobby went to run the girl a bath and Angie showed her the room menu and ordered what the girl chose. Then while the girl they began to know as Annie, went in the bath they looked through Angie’s less worn clothes and put a few choices on the bed.

Ten minutes later the knock on the door heralded the arrival of some food for the girl and two minutes later she emerged from the bathroom. She looked pretty but also pretty silly for the hotel towels were barely large enough to go around the girl and she was by no means a heavy set girl. It seemed the only towel that fitted was the one wrapped around her head drying off her hair.

Annie did not seem fazed by the ill-fitting towels which on more than one occasion flashed a little more flesh that she would have hoped. She now tucked into the cheeseburger and fries washed down with coke-cola. Angie tried to make her more comfortable by undressing herself and slipping on one of the hotel robes but Annie took this to mean something else as she suddenly without warning leaned forward and kissed Angie full on the lips. Angie was taken aback by this and tried to explain that she had no need to do that just for a simple meal and some clothes.

Then Annie said something which floored all those present in the room, “I wanted to do that not by way of thanks but because I want to fuck you as only two women can!” she then looked towards Bobby and continued, “Your husband can stay and watch so long as he promises no touching!”

It was Bobby who spoke first, “My wife has told you that you need not do that but if you want to then I must tell you that my wife and I have a pact to share every experience we have on this our lifelong perfect holiday!” Annie sat for a moment looking at Angie and seeing her nod her head she said, “Ok you can join us but only when we tell you to join in!” Bobby agreed.

The empty food plates now set aside, Bobby moved one of the chairs from the wall and placed it at the foot of the bed, then taking his seat he tried to settle down to watch what he knew would be hot fresh action between the two women. Once more Annie leaned in and kissed Angie full on the lips only this time Angie was more receptive and pretty soon the two women were swapping tongues with each other. Then Angie pulled gently on the towel around Annie’s body, it slipped away with ease. It was Bobby’s gasp which broke that hot passionate kiss as now Angie looked down at Annie’s breasts.

Far from being a thing of beauty they looked horribly mistreated and clearly showed signs of some sort of sexual torture. Angie suddenly pulled Annie’s head towards her and cuddled it as she asked, “do you mind telling us what happened to you?”

Annie spoke in a tone half way between solid calm and hysterical as she said, “It was my step father who did this!” it all started around my fifteenth birthday and then any misdemeanours would be punished with naked spankings! After my sixteenth birthday it was nipple torture to correct my ways, but I should point out that what clarified a misdemeanour was anything he said was wrong!” Annie now began sniffling trying to hold back the tears, Bobby quickly passed her a tissue and let slip from under his breath, “Bastard!”

The shaking girl continued, “From the day of my sixteenth birthday Mum was made to watch my punishments and if she said anything they she got the same treatment only doubled! I should say now that she had to witness my corrective treatment in the nude as well, so I began to fantasise about sex with another woman and in particular with mum but nothing happened between us; that is until last year after my eighteenth birthday.” Annie took a large drink of her coke before going on. “Last year on my very birthday again I was summoned to the living room and told to undress, mum was also there but she was naked too. Then Tony my step dad told me I had been extremely naughty because he had found a pair of my soiled panties in the bathroom and had misread the blood stains! He had said they were from a boy who had broken my virginity and he could prove it because of the semen stains, but I swear to you I had never been with a boy and the blood stains were from being caught out by a period!”

Annie continued, “So mom had to lounge on the sofa with her legs wide apart and I had to get down on my hands and knees by the living room door and he literally dragged me by my hair across the room and in between my own mother’s legs. Then he told me I was to eat out my mother’s cunt! I nearly fainted as this had become a secret fantasy of mine but now with him watching it was horrible! Even worse was to follow because I discovered as I ate her cunt that she was on a period too and it was all around my mouth and tasted vile!”

No longer able to keep himself quiet, Bobby let out a string of expletives and said, “If I was to come across that bastard I would make him eat dog shit for a week for doing this to an innocent girl!” Annie thanked him but told Bobby, “Problem is that my step dad is a police sergeant and has lots of close mates; so if you touched him there would be lots of his friends on your tail!”

As Annie continued her unbelievable tale, she pointed out that after she had finished eating her mother’s period riddled cunt the boss as she was forced to call him went on to piss all over her and particularly into her mouth. Then he made her bend over the chair arm and he rammed his old baseball bat into my cunt saying, “I bet your young lover did not go this deep into your slut cunt! The pain was almost unbearable as he tore through my hymen and bruised all the inside of my cunt. Then just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse he made my mother fuck my arse with the handle of a hairbrush and even made her turn it around and use the bristles end.”

Later that same night I overheard them talking and it was about mother first and foremost, she was told she would be the hostess of a swappers party and she had to make sure to sample every prick in the house on that night and then the highlight of the night would be the raffle where my cunt and arse would be the main prize and my mouth would be used by all the losers! She said, “It was at this point I ran away from home and spent the last year losing myself from my identity so he could not find me, for I fear if he did I just could not think of a punishment so harsh as to satisfy his evil ways, but I bet he could!”

Angie continued to reassure Annie and bobby swore under his breath, “I would still make the bastard suffer, by making him strip naked and then put on frilly panties and a low cut bra!” Annie responded first saying, “What good would that do if it meant you getting arrested or worse, like I said; he is a serving police officer!” Bobby thought for a while then said, “Yeah, but if I had incriminating photos of him dressed like that with a young looking woman. The force would not take kindly to his moral attitude, I am sure!”

Annie moved forward and kissed Bobby full on the lips, not like a thank you kiss but more like a sexual hunger kiss; there lips pressing tightly together and her tongue forcing its way into his mouth. Bobby without thinking went to caress Annie’s tits and a suddenly yelp made him bitterly regret his actions. Angie gently pulled Annie towards her and told her to lie flat, she then found some antiseptic cream and gently applied this to Annie’s breasts. Angie then spoke aloud, “Annie is in no condition to participate in any sex games so I suggest she tries to get some sleep and we will see how she is tonight!”

Then gently pulling the duvet over Annie and she turned and kissed Bobby before whispering that maybe he should go out for a walk and check out the local sex shops for tomorrow. As Bobby rose to grab his coat he saw his naked wife slip beneath the same duvet as Annie and gently Angie kissed Annie’s forehead. Bobby smiled as he left the room and as he walked along the corridor towards the lift he mentally said, Trust Angie to look after her as if she was her own baby!

Once out in the street he looked at a local street map and planned a route through the designated adult zones. The first sex shop he came to looked dirty and undesirable so he quickly walked past, the next shop he came upon looked much better and he entered the shop glancing around as he did so. The first sight to meet him was the wall high DVD racks, the content of these ranged from anal to fetish and cover just about every possible sexual scenario. At the end of the right rack was a stairwell, leading up to a second floor; interestingly though the sign show an arrow pointing to the stairs, saying that the upper floors held private video booths.

Towards the back of the store, Bobby found the sex toys and to be honest he was amazed at some of the items on sale. There were vibrators of all sizes, shapes and colours, bondage gear to blow the mind, creams and potions promoting enhanced experiences, but the one thing that was burned into his mind’s eye was the fetish gear. One piece in particular which was best described as a Male all over condom which had a reinforced split where a man’s cock would stick through, dark eye patches and a breathing tube similar to the size of the pipes of an old Second World War gas mask; not that Bobby remembered those things for he was far too young. Bobby attracted the sales girl behind the counter and beckoned her to come over; after enquiring about the condom suit he was dismayed to find it had to be ordered and made to your size plus the 1,000$ price tag was a little too expensive.

The salesgirl then hung around Bobby as he looked at other sexual attire and she offered comments as he felt the materials of various items. He came to a leatherette style Basque and asked if it came in a size 36C. He was surprised when the salesgirl lifted her tee shirt and showed him one in black she was wearing, he became shocked when the girl asked him if he wanted to feel how the material felt when it was at body temperature. He tentatively placed a hand against the material about level with her belly button, before he had chance to respond she took his hand and placed it on her breast overlapping where the Basque and her breast met. The material felt cool but sexy against the hotter feel of bare flesh. The Salesgirl breathed a heavy sigh and whispered, “I know just the thing for you!” she led him around the last corner of the shop and pointed to an item in the display case.

niteowluk2003
10-27-2017, 01:52 AM
Chapter Eleven…A surprise for Angie.

Booby looked on in disbelief at the item indicated by the young salesgirl, but at the same time he had to agree the item she was showing him set his pulse racing and caused stirrings in his loins. The item was best likened to chain mail armour from a period in England’s history but the salesgirl informed him, “This item although appears metallic is in fact a new product on the market, I forget its name but it reacts to body heat and also moulds itself to the wearers body shape. So if a woman wore it then it would mould to her tits!” she emphasised the word tit as if teasing Bobby. “If a man wore it then it would mould itself to his cock whether hard or soft!” again she emphasised cock and hard. “I had a customer who bought one of these and his wife wore a large strap-on and then this attire and fucked her husband’s arse, apparently it was out of this world and both of them experienced their best ever orgasm with the man’s cock shoot more thicker spunk than ever!” once more the sales girl emphasised the erotic words strap-on, arse, orgasm, cock and spunk.

The conversation alone was beginning to have an effect upon Bobby, his cock now straining against his trousers and he took the decision that as soon as possible he would visit the video booths upstairs to relieve his throbbing cock. He was surprised the sales girl spoke to a complete stranger the way she did but put it down to the American way of not being backward about sex. Then the girl really shocked Bobby for she raised her leg onto one of the lower shelves and barred Bobby exit, she lowered her voice to just above a whisper and said, “How about a free sample of one of the video booths but I must be allowed to choose the film?”

Bobby almost stuttered as he replied, “But I am a happily married man, I don’t know you or anything!” he was shocked even more when she replied, “So you have never tried a video booth then?” Again he stuttered out his response, “My wife asked me to check them out for our visit tonight!” The young salesgirl said, “Well best you do as the little wifey says!” in an almost mocking voice. “Anyway how you going to test them without visiting one!” she now demanded.

“Ok then we can try one out after I find out how much one of these suits would cost to fit either me or the wife!” he said. “That is simple!” said the salesgirl, “One size fits all and it is on special offer this week at $350, but play your cards right in the video booth and not only will I better that price but I will throw in a few extras as well! Is that a deal?” Bobby nodded his head and the girl took him by the hand and led him upstairs, turning to click the shop door lock with a small remote device in her hand.

Once inside the small booth while the sales girl prepared her mystery film, she said to Bobby, “You go undress and sit on the bench behind us!” When she had finished selecting the film she too stripped naked and sat beside Bobby. It was the sales girl who spoke next when she took hold of Bobby’s stiff cock and then moaned, “Is that all you got?” Bobby defended himself by saying “my wife doesn’t complain!” He felt totally lost for words when the girl replied “Well she must be easily pleased then!” Now the video booth darkened as the film began, Bobby could not help but admire the set up for the lights and video must be synced together for that effect to really work!

Now Bobby began to wish he had chosen the film because the film the girl chose was a bisexual film and showed two men with a single female and the first guy was fucking the girl whilst the second guy was having her suck his cock. But quickly the second guy moved up behind the first guy and must have shoved his cock into the first guys arse for now the first guy shuttled back and forth on his friends cock while fucking the girl in front. Bobby felt the girls mouth on his cock and she flicked the rim of his plum coloured head as she gripped his cock harder. Without looking she pointed her free hand towards the wall opposite where they had entered the booth and suddenly a cock appeared sticking out from the wall.

She pulled her head back and tightened her grip on his cock making Bobby sit up and really take notice, she snarled at him, “Don’t just sit there suck the fucking cock my little cuckold!” As if he was in a trance Bobby found himself leaning towards the cock and as it brushed his lips he instinctively opened his mouth. He could not believe his luck he was sucking another man’s cock without the other guy knowing it was him and also he was having his cock sucked by a nubile whore who certainly know her trade. He had to fight several times to avoid cumming too soon.

Eventually Bobby did shoot his spunk into the eager young woman’s mouth but before he did he had successfully sucked off three different cocks, the owners of which could have been his own father for all he knew. Although he knew that it could not be him for his father had passed away a few years ago. He was just about to grab his clothes when another cock appeared through the fourth hole and the sales girl rose from her knees and began sucking the cock and once it was covered in her saliva she told Bobby to shove his arse against the invading cock and have his arse fucked by a complete stranger. He was about to refuse when the girl slapped his face hard, snarling, “you think you are not going to pay in another way for the discounts I am preparing to give you, Now get your pommie arse onto that cock and ride it to heaven”

Once more Bobby found himself powerless to resist, once the initial pain disappeared he actually found he liked having a strangers cock sliding into his arse. Twenty minutes later Bobby felt the same heated rush as a woman feels when hot fresh spunk is spewed forth inside her cunt and finally the girl told him to get his clothes and meet her down by the cashier’s desk. Bobby took his time dressing and walked strangely down the stairs. He felt sure he could hear the swishing of the spunky liquid moving in his arse with every step. At the sales desk the girl had a parcel waiting for him already wrapped and all she said was, “that will be $300.00 please!”

Bobby paid the girl and thanked her as he turned to leave when she said, “Tonight make sure you ask for booth three!” bobby turned and asked, “What is so special about booth three?” The girl responded, “You’ll see!”

Meanwhile back at the hotel room, Angie and Annie wasted no time in getting to know each other and after Angie had bathed Annie just like a little girl, she applied the soothing cream to her bruised and tender breasts, avoiding any contact with the nipples which looked angry and deep red as if inflamed. Later they laid back together as naked as the day was born and Angie asked about Annie’s upbringing.

She learnt that Annie’s father was a strict Presbyterian minister and ruled the home with a rod of iron, further more as it turned out he could be sadistic in the main and held what he called his disciple classes in the basement of Annie’s home. It turned more by design than judgement that the majority of those attending were women and only three males ever attended. As Annie was his daughter she was often made to demonstrate the punishments that could be handed down to any of the followers in this group, men included.

Annie suddenly found she could not control the tears any further and Angie cuddled her head to her naked chest making strategic there, there sounds. If the truth be known Angie was getting turned on by the closeness of Annie and the things she was being told did not help matters. Things like ‘how Annie would be made to go to each of the three men in turn and suck their cocks not being allowed to swallow any of the men’s cum until the third one had shot his load into her mouth. She only managed this by emptying her mouth into a glass bowl and moving on to the next guy. Her father sometimes used to urinate into the bowl also and once mixed with the spunk Annie had to drink it down in one.

Another time she was tied over one of those traditional barrels on her back, legs spayed out as far as possible and the men were told to fuck her mouth until their cocks were really hard and erect before being finally allowed to fuck Annie’s cunt only then to have one of the female disciples suck the cum from her cunt before the next load was deposited. Then after the group had left she was punished for enjoying too much the activities gone before! Annie told Angie that the punishment usually followed much the same procedure, she would be whipped across her buttocks then turned over and her tits would be the next target before her own mother was eagerly set to sucking her own daughter’s cunt until Annie cried out for her to stop or she had an orgasm and then Annie’s nipples would be stretched by her father until tears flowing she promised to change her sinful ways.

Suddenly Angie leaned in close to Annie and whispered “I would like to kiss you and then take our time in making love to each other, you need only do what you feel like doing and if you say stop I will promise you it will happen.” Annie surprised Angie with her reply, “I would never tell you to stop; in fact I want you to use my body in any way you see fit, you see for some reason I cannot explain I trust you and somehow feel we were destined to meet!”

Angie was stunned, “What do you mean by destined?” Annie replied, “I cannot tell you why but for the last four weeks I have dreamed about a blonde English lady who would take me to heaven sexually and those dreams were so real I had several wet dreams. Also they have been getting stronger, if you know what I mean, until last night when I cum three times in my sleep and always at your expert hands and mouth!” Angie was shocked, not because of what Annie had said but a dark secret she had been finding hard to explain to bob, namely that she had been having sexual dreams about a mystery woman and she had thought this woman was her mother in law but now the oblique features of the woman suddenly became clearer.

It was now time to stop talking and put these weird dreams behind then and Angie coaxed Annie to lie flat, although in truth there was little need for any coaxing, and then she traced light circles with her index finger around Annie’s tortured nipples making the circles delicately smaller as she went until she was teasing the just the nipple. Almost immediately Annie began with low moaning noises almost like a cat purring, and by the time Angie’s fingers began to part the delicate folds of Annie’s cunt lips she was roaring like a tiger. Finally Angie dipped her head between the younger woman’s legs and prodded Annie’s clitoris with her tongue, the first taste of her cunt juice seemed like heaven to Angie. Suddenly Angie felt she could not breathe as Annie’s hands clasp behind her head and pulled Angie’s head uncomfortably tight to her cunt.

Then sensing she may be over doing it, Annie released Angie’s head and looked down to see the beaming smile on Angie face. Now Angie began to climb up Annie’s body delivering delicate kisses as she went until their lips met and they locked together as each sought to outdo the other with the sucking of each other’s tongues. The next forty five minutes were a blur to both women as they drove each other towards orgasm’s that for some reason just would not break and their more intense feelings escalated their passions even further.

Finally Annie managed to roll Angie on to her back and slid her hand between those firm thighs and began parting her cunt lips first only the index finger was used to press into her womanly flesh but as Annie’s actions continued it soon became four fingers and with a little difficulty the thumb was added and with great satisfaction Annie managed to get her entire hand inside Angie’s sucking cunt. It had to be said that for the younger of the two Annie seemed to have more experience than her new best found lover, for after a few thrusts of her entire hand being inside Angie’s cunt she clenched her hand into a fist and then slowly tried to drag it out of Angie’s soaking wet cunt.

Eventually the hand plopped out of Angie’s cunt and the process was started over again as four fingers kept Angie simmering just below boiling point of an orgasm. Suddenly their love making was disturbed by the hotel room door opening and in stepped Bobby. Neither woman flinched as their naked bodies glistening in a light coating of sweat seemed to glow and they were on full view to the incoming male. Bobby just sat at the bottom of the bed and watched as Annie returned to the task in hand, so to speak, of bring Angie to a climax. After both women has partaken of their fill of pure lust driven sex, Bobby finally spoke, “I can see you two have been making friends whilst I was out!” Both women shot him a lusty look and smiled, “I have found the perfect Sex shop to visit when you two have finished!” he continued.

Bobby then tossed the package he had brought with him on to the bed and suggested that Angie take a look at her anniversary gift from her grateful husband. The silver metallic looking clothing spilled out first onto the bed as Angie tipped the bag upside down and it was quickly followed by the large strap on cock and other toys. As Angie picked up the strap on cock she asked almost giggling, “Whom am I supposed to use that on? Dearest” Bobby explained that he thought that if today’s little lesbian romp proved successful then the toy would be useful in future adventures of the same ilk.

Annie smiled as she said, “Such a thoughtful husband and so open minded as to allow his wife to have more all woman romps!” Angie then added, “Maybe tomorrow you will let my try it out on you, Annie my love?” Bobby was quick to ask, “Does that mean that Annie will be joining us at the sex shop and then overnight until we leave tomorrow afternoon?”

Angie turned to look at Annie and said, “Well what about it, Annie could you stand being in our company for that long?” Annie beamed a broad grin and cheekily said, “Well I do owe your husband a good fuck as I have had you to myself this afternoon!” Angie laughed as she said, “That will be a yes then?” In the hotel restaurant the chatter between all three in the party was light but sprinkled with sexual innuendoes, the food was to be honest better than they expected for such an economic hotel. Angie and Annie excused themselves and went to the bathroom together and seemed to be gone a lot longer than Bobby expected. In fact he was just about to ask a female waitress to go check if everything was ok when he saw the pair exit the female restroom and head back his way, they were both beaming hard to miss smiles.

Angie pulled Bobby to one side and whispered, “Before we go on to the Sex shop, you will need to find a large cardboard box large enough for a woman to hide inside.” Bobby looked puzzled but when he went to ask why he was told clearly not to spoil the surprise. Bobby went out before the two ladies and having found his way back towards the sex shop he just happened to come across a safe store storage company and headed straight to their customer help desk. He was delighted to find that had a range of cardboard boxes for sale. Bobby realised he would feel silly asking for box large enough to take a woman’s body and as he played it over in his mind he thought to himself that has to be the fastest way to get to visit the inside of a police cell. Instead he told the salesman that he had a rather beautiful life size statue of his wife and wanted to ensure it was totally protected and safely ensconced in a card board box.

The salesman never batted an eyelid as he showed Bobby the largest cardboard boxes they stocked in various widths. Selecting one that seemed most likely to suit he paid for the item and then folded it flat, just as he was about to leave the salesman stopped him and offered him a brochure of their storage bins and even joked that a dead body could technically be stored in one of their freezer units for years and they guaranteed anonymity.

Bobby felt just as awkward walking this flat packed box through the lobby of the hotel although no one actually took any notice Bobby felt like all the eyes were staring at him, it made him uneasy which probably would have attracted more interest than ever. Once back in the room Angie ordered him to assemble the cardboard box and then lie in it. Bobby was even more confused when Angie told him to lie on his side and then taking an old lipstick she marked a point roughly in line with his mouth, cock and arse before letting him get out of the box.

Between them Angie and Annie cut out small holes at each of these points just about large enough for Bobby’s cock to poke out or the strap on to poke in at arse and mouth levels. Then they all left for the sex shop. Bobby knew he could trust Angie but wondered if Annie’s real age may cause some problems. So it was with some misgivings that he entered the store where he had been earlier and a smiling nod by the saleswoman let him know discreetly that she remembered him.

Bobby asked if booth 3 was available and was told it was but had been booked for a private party from midnight until six am, so he could have it until eleven at the latest. Bobby paid for the booth and then escorted Angie and Annie around the store telling them about what he has seen and handled before but he did not mention the sexual gratification he had enjoyed. Eventually Angie suggested that they go check out this booth three and Bobby led them over to the stairs. This time though there were more men hanging around the stairwell than had been present in the afternoon and both Angie and Annie felt themselves being stripped naked mentally by the eyes watching them climb the stairs.
Once on the main corridor the three of them made their way along it making notes mentally on what was showing in the other booths and it seemed that the majority of films were based on big cocked males fucking pint sized females and literally ripping the female cunts wide apart to accept the rock hard enormous cocks. From the stills on the outside the females must have been egging on the cock bound males so it was never like they had been forced into something they did not want. Eventually the reached booth three and Annie was a little disappointed to find there was no programme data on the outside of the booth, both women looked at Bobby and waited to see if he was going to offer an explanation.

Bobby did but it was not the explanation they were hoping for, because he said, “Apparently this booth has been booked for a private party from midnight onwards and the host must be the one choosing the films to be shown and therefore he would not want the details published before the film began for surprise reasons.

Now when they entered the room they were surprised to find not just a set of single benches on the opposite wall from the video screen but instead there were four rows of soft leather seats and it looked like the backs of these seats folded down into a sort of bed arrangement. As Annie and Angie settled down in their seats Bobby went and deposited the coins into the machine and selected a threesome movie. As he turned to get his seat he saw that Angie and Annie had left him a seat between them.

As the film began the three of them settled down, as the action developed on the screen Bobby was about to get up and cancel his original choice for another but the two women stopped him.
He explained that he put on a threesome film but had not expected it to be two men and one female but rather the opposite. The two women in unison said that it did not matter and this could be far more entertaining to watch. As the lights in the room dimmed just as the opening credits ceased on the screen, bobby suddenly tapped Angie on the arm and pointed to the left hand wall. Yes it was true an erect cock appeared to be stuck on the wall but on closer inspection she saw in fact it protruded through a hole in the wall. Angie pointed it out to Annie who immediately approached it before going down on her knees and sucking the cock into her mouth.

No sooner had she began to deep throat the cock another even thicker cock protruded from the next hole along. Again Bobby tapped Angie’s shoulder and she followed the line of his pointing finger. Angie was about to get up and go do the same as Annie but instead she told Bobby in no uncertain terms that he should go suck that one, well Bobby needed no second time telling for he was soon beside Annie and competing to see who could take the longest deepest cuck on a cock into their throat. Of course Annie had the edge being much more experienced about sucking cocks than Bobby was but then on the other side of the room a third cock poked into their private theatre.

Now Angie moved over to that one and instead of sucking the cock she simply manhandled it a bit then lifted her skirt to reveal no panties and then backed on to the cock and began riding it for all she was worth. Her grunts soon filtered across to Annie’s ears and she popped the cock from her mouth turned round and saw what Angie was doing before she too rose and allowed the cock to slide into her cunt. Bobby finally saw Annie bum fucking the wall and then he glanced over to his wife to see her doing the same. He stood up and made a big thing about dropping his trousers and pants and he too took the cock from behind, only in his case it was clearly up his arse but all three now smiled at each other as they fucked their unknown partners through a wall.

All three then turned their attentions to the screen as one man had his cock clearly up a woman’s anal opening whilst the third person had his cock buried up to the hilt in the first man’s arse. This middle man then behaved like a shuttlecock as he moved forward driving his cock into the woman and then pulled back fully on to the guy’s cock, behind him. Then it was a case of going as fast as he could to drive the pleasure he was getting from the man’s cock up his arse to the force his own cock was splitting the woman’s cunt lips with.

The heavy pungent smell of sex was filling the air and it seemed to be driving the couple and their playmate ever onwards to their own orgasms but never quite reaching it. Suddenly Angie Groaned and quickly pulled off the cock that had been filling her cunt, only just managing in time to turn round and wrap her lips around the angry red looking knob head. Her hollowed out cheeks suddenly bulged as the first few spurts of the spunk came with such force but to her credit she did not spill a single drop.

She tried desperately not to swallow the contents of her mouth but by the time she reached Annie there was very little left in her mouth that she could transfer to Annie’s mouth. Annie did not seem bother by this as she fed on the dribbling spunk like it was a feast. Then it was Bobby who suddenly moved position and Angie was surprised that he too spun round and caught the flying spurts of the cock he had been riding. Now Annie and Angie brought their faces close together and allowed Bobby to dribble that spunk from mouth into both their eagerly awaiting open mouths.

Finally after what seemed like an hour after Bobby’s donation, Annie suddenly went stiff and held herself there as the cock inside her cunt erupted spewing forth its hot stinging prized cum. When she finally moved Angie was a little disappointed to find she had no spunk in her mouth to share with bobby and herself but Annie smiled and said “well I thought it would be some much better for you two to alternate in licking me out and tasting spunk mixed with slut cunt juice!”

Angie and Bobby had to agree she was right and not only that but a few of the cinema booth viewers agreed also as they watched the three way action happening live in booth 3. Almost sated the three of them dressed and headed back to the hotel where long into the night Bobby was fucking Annie whilst Angie used the silver coloured suit and the large strap on to fuck Bobby’s arse. Both Angie and Bobby admitted their once in a lifetime trip to the states was better than they could ever have imagined but it was tinged with some regret in as much as this poor girl Annie had to remain behind, though to be fair Angie admitted next morning as her and bobby drove away it was not just about Annie being back homeless and alone but far more about the sexy special things two women and a man could get up to.

niteowluk2003
10-27-2017, 01:54 AM
Chapter 12… Final days in America.

Angie and Bobby drove towards Washington and as the noon day sun hung hot and humid overhead they decided to pull in to a diner, to sample some local cuisine. As they tucked into a Kansas chili dog with all the trimmings, Bobby remarked, “You know we have only two days left and one of those will be taken up by making sure we reach Dulles airport in time!” Angie looked forlornly at him and said, “I just don’t want this adventure to end!”

Bobby responded, “Neither do I, but we can always plan for a bigger longer break here in a couple of years say for our fifth anniversary!” Angie looked seriously at Bobby for a moment and tried to read his thoughts, before finally raising the question she really wanted to know, “What would you say if we contacted Annie and set about adopting her in order to take her home with us?” Bobby thought long and hard before he said, “I would jump at the chance but how can we adopt a girl old enough to be your twin sister and how long would it all take, how about instead we wire her the money to get a passport and airfare and she just lives with us in the guise of a housekeeper, We could pay her a living wage and she could choose whether or not she wanted to play as and when we asked her!”

Angie smiled and said, “I am glad I married you, I knew if anyone could find a suitable solution the it would be you!” she then excused herself from the table and went towards the bathroom, as she passed the foyer she diverted to the payphones and quickly called Annie, “Hi, Annie, yes he agreed and instead of us adopting you he came up with the idea of you coming to live with us as a housekeeper, so you would have a wage and be able to decide when you wanted to play with us! What do you say?” Suddenly from behind her she heard, “She will say OK!” spinning round she came face to face with Bobby and he said “I knew you two were planning something when you thought I was asleep but you did not need to exclude me from the planning for I would have been all for it!” he continued, “Tell Annie we will wire her the money now for her to get her passport in order and when we get home and I can arrange the finance we will wire her the airfare!”

It was bobby’s turn to be surprised as Angie told him, “No need for that sweetheart, for I left Annie with the extra funds we had for emergencies and she says that will be enough for her documents and airfare. As she has little clothing to her name she will ask for a speedy arrangement and will be in London ten days after we land!” Bobby just smiled he had been out thought by his beautiful wife and he loved it.

The long flight home for some on the airplane was tedious but not for Bobby and Angie, their time was used up planning how they would decorate their new house-keeper’s room and what little surprises they could plan for her. They both agreed it was important for her to have a double bed rather than the single one currently in her room. Angie asked Bobby about the financial arrangements because it would be clear that Annie would need some new clothes pretty quickly and Bobby responded in great style when he said I have about £2,000 saved up in an old investment account which is not now earning much interest so what about if we open an account for her and deposit that initial as advance wages and we could claim it back over the next two years. Besides my uncle would always be good for a few quid, he laughed.

Arriving at Heathrow Airport in the early hours of the morning was most peoples idea of hell but today it sailed past Bobby and Angie as they hurried through the customs green line with nothing to declare however they did not count on the bag scanners for they were called to one side and had to have their bags opened in front of a female border security officer.

Bobby found it embarrassing but Angie found it a giggle and the look on the officer’s face when she examined the silver metallic like suit which felt like silk but registered as metal on the scanners. Angie explained that the suit moulded itself to your skin so you did not need underwear with it and furthermore it sent little shocks of what seemed like static electricity to your most sensitive parts. Cheekily Angie suggested if the woman was interested she could come round next week and try the suit provided she was agreeable to play ball with their simple rules.

The women lowered her voice and asked what simple rules, Angie smiled and said that you are open to everyone present in the room, oh and yes you must obey and direct order given to you.
Let me tell you friends a good time was had by all but that is another story for another time.

Annie arrived in London as agreed ten days after Angie & Bobby and enjoyed her time in London before finally changing her name by deed-pole to the same surname as Angie and Bobby and continued to live with them as housekeeper but strangely her duties never seemed to take her out of the master bedroom. She also managed to get a normal job as a secretary and within two years she rose to be PA to a multi-millionaire but still loved the time at Angie’s house.

Angie and Bobby never did make it back to the states as planned but three kids in five years kept them very busy and the family grew strong and all shared the same desires sexual but again that is a story for a later date.

niteowluk2003
10-27-2017, 01:55 AM
I hope you enjoy what has turned out to be my longest story ever....

comsmith22
10-30-2017, 08:53 PM
so Far it is Fantastic... Just wished it had Nor ended ... I was looking to see whom was cuming and what plans were being laid out...
Thanks for the Update and sharing the story...

niteowluk2003
11-16-2019, 05:22 AM
Thanks for the encouragement and your thoughts.