PDA

View Full Version : My son and his friend josh

Pantyluver1009
11-10-2017, 01:08 AM
I'm a single dad. My wife left about 4 years ago. I have my son, Dave to raise. He's 15 now and in high school. He's got a best friend named Josh. They practically grew up together. He was a big help after his mom left. They are together all the time.
To have Josh at the house after school was nothing new. He was at the house or my son was at his house. We only love down the street from each other. I came home early from work one day before the kids came home from school.when they came in they spoke, and went up to Dave's room
After about an hour, i went up to my son's room to see if they wanted to get a pizza. When I got to the door I heard funny noises. Moaning, then Josh saying, yea just like that.. Don't stop..
I was curious as to what was going on. I eased the door open just enough to see my son's face buried in his friends crotch. He was giving his friend a blowjob.
I was shocked, but turned on at the same time. I was busted, his friend Josh saw me at the door. He motioned for me to come in. My son raised up and said daddy it's about time you caught us. I've wanted this to happen for a long time.
They both got off the bed and came towards me, young cocks bouncing freely. My son said daddy you've got to get out of those cloths. With that Josh began with my shirt. My son was working on my pants. I was doin naked as they were.
My son said daddy you've got a nice cock..i want to suck it. My son began to stroke my cock, then lick the head. He sucked my cock into his mouth. God, he was good. Better than his mother. As my son sucked my cock his friend said, Dave don't be a hog..i want some daddy cock too.
God, this was to much. These blowjobs were amazing. How did they learn this so young. I was gonna cum, just which mouth was gonna get it. I was in my son's mouth and I started to cum. He clamped his mouth around my head and took every drop I could give. He pulled off my cock and motioned foe Josh. They began to French kiss, sharing my cum. Damn that was hot.
Josh said, Mr b, that was great. I want more.
My cock never went soft.. Josh said Mr b, if you thought that was nice, you just wait. He told Dave to get on the bed and get ready. Josh got in between my son's ass cheeks and started to lick his Ass hole. My son was loving this. He was moaning and moving his hips. Soon Josh was fingering Dave's ass. Soon Josh had 3 fingers in Dave's ass.
He pulled the fingers out and said, ok Mr b, it's all yours. It's a virgin ass hole. Dave wouldn't let me fuck him. He said it was for his daddy.
Josh licked my son's ass hole. They were both loving it.. Josh said ok Mr b, take your fat daddy cock and fuck your son
I began to push the head of my cock into my son's ass. God it was tight. My son said please daddy , fuck me..
I had a good pace going.. My son was moaning his pleasure. Saying to please fuck me.
My son and his friend are having alot of fun