PDA

View Full Version : The Backroom Celebrity Casting Couch

muhabba
11-10-2017, 11:23 PM
From now on all my Backroom Celebrity Casting Couch stories will be in this thread. I've done my homework and all celebrities in this series are at least 14 which is why some of them are auditioning for sequels or VHS/DVD releases.

This is a work of complete fiction. It just popped into my brain so I wrote it down and share it for free and make no money off of it. No one under legal age may read this, if you know what's good for you. No one over legal age should read this for the same reason. All characters used in this story are a parody of any real or fictional person. I don’t know Natalie Portman or have anything to do with her. Comments are always welcome and appreciated and you should feel free to share.

Story Code: M/f, Exhib, Anal

The Backroom Celebrity Casting Couch Starring Natalie Portman
By Muhabba
Inspired by RandyPan

The camera clicks on to a familiar office with a familiar desk and a familiar black couch. From off camera a man’s voice, the Director, says, “Casting for ‘The Professional’, VHS release, Natalie Portman, only audition.”

There’s a knock on the door and the Director says, “Enter.”

A young woman comes in and politely closes the door behind her before sitting demurely on the couch and giving a quick wave to the camera. The young girl’s dark hair is done in an old fashioned bob and frames her face and wide eyes perfectly. Natalie Portman is wearing a simple, white tank-top with a quilted over-shirt and short-shorts with dingy pink sneakers as she sits calmly on the couch with her back straight.

“Why don’t you introduce yourself,” the Director says from off camera.

Natalie stares straight at the camera with a professional attitude as she starts talking. “I’m Natalie Portman, I’m 14 and I played ‘Mathilda’ in ‘The Professional’. I’m here to today to audition for the VHS release of the movie for some reason I don’t quite understand.”

“It’s just the nature of the business,” the Director says as the camera jerks a little and he comes out from behind it to sit next to the young girl, his face blurred. He immediately starts stroking her smooth, slender leg, running his hand high up her inner thigh to just below her short shorts. “So, Natalie, you read the script for the ‘Professional’ before accepting the role, right?” he asks.

“Most of it, yeah,” Natalie says seriously, “Y’know, for the original audition.”

The Director nods his head, his hand playing around the tender inside of Natalie’s thigh as she opens her coltish legs a little more. “Did you read the original script?” he asks nonchalantly.

Natalie blushes a deep scarlet and nods her head staring down at her knobby knees.

Chuckling a bit, the Director slides his thumb just inside the leg of her tight shorts. “And do you remember something in the script, something involving you and Leon?” he asks.

Natalie’s face turns even redder and she nods quickly, her hair bobbing up an down.

“And can you tell me what happens between you and Leon in the original script?” the Director asks.

Looking up at the Director sheepishly, Natalie nods her head slowly before answering. “We have sex,” she says, trying to sound as professional as she could.

The Director’s fingers slide into Natalie’s tight, short-shorts, rubbing her softly. “And why did you agree to do this movie with such an adult scene in it?” he asks.

Natalie blushes a deep scarlet before shrugging her slender shoulders.

“Maybe the reason you said yes is because of the sex scene maybe?” he asks as his hand digs deeper into her shorts, obviously rubbing over her pussy.

Natalie giggles as she shrugs her shoulders again.

The Director’s hand slides out of Natalie’s shorts and began crawling up her small body to her slight chest, rubbing against her flimsy T-shirt and making her nipples poke out through the thin material. “Why don’t you come up here and sit on my lap,” he says.

Still looking down at her knees Natalie nods her head and slowly slides up on the Director’s lap, facing the camera.

One of the Director’s hands start’s rubbing across the young girl’s chest as the other hand slides down the front of her shorts and begins rubbing her tender, young pussy. “I think some little girl gets excited at the idea of having sex on camera. Am I right?” he asks again as he pinches her nipples through her T-shirt.

Natalie giggles again as she nods her head. “I guess,” she says coyly as her breathing starts to pick up.

“How about we get this top off and see how excited you are about sex,” the Director says and then helps the young actress as she eager removes her top and T-shirt. Her breasts are barely more than small bumps and her nipples are hard as pebbles. The Director slides both of his hands over her slender chest, cupping her small tits and rolling her hard nipples between his fingertips. “Does this feel good? Are you excited?” he asks.

“Oh yeah,” Natalie says as she reclines against the Director’s chest, her head resting below his as she moans in pleasure. She reaches down her sides and grabs the Director’s thighs, rolling her hips and grinding her narrow ass against his groin.

“So the original script turned you on?” the Director asks as he begins rocking his hips up against Natalie’s ass.

“Yeah,” Natalie says breathlessly as she continues rubbing herself against the Director, her eyes closed as she pants in pleasure.

The Director slides one hand down Natalie’s undulating body and unsnaps her shorts before sliding his hand inside. There is just a peek of her pink panties from the V of her open shorts, his fingers below the elastic and her shorts bulging out as he fingers her. “And the script made you all horny, didn’t it,” he says as she groans lustfully on his lap.

“Yeah,” Natalie pants as she rocks her hips up against the Director’s hand and groin.

“These shorts are really tight,” the Director says as he pulls his fingers out, “Let’s take them off.” He pushes the young girl off his lap so she’s standing in front of him before turning her around, her bare back facing the camera. Natalie begins tugging her shorts down, her slender hips swaying dramatically as she works them over her plump little ass. When her shorts are around her ankles she grabs the sides of her panties and pulls them down, bending at the waist, her pale little ass pointed straight at the camera. There’s a brief little glimpse of her wet, hairless pussy-lips before she stands back up straight and climbs on the Director’s lap again.

Cupping Natalie's tight little ass-cheeks the Director begins sucking noisily at her small chest. The camera switches to a side view of the couple with Natalie’s slender arms wrapped around the Director’s head to hold him at her chest. He squeezes her little ass hard, his fingers dipping between her cheeks and teasing her puckered little asshole and wet pussy. She groans above him with her head thrown back, grinding against him as he humps up between her slender thighs while she continues to dry hump him.

The Director’s hands slide around Natalie’s slender body, reaching between them as he begins unfastening his pants. The young star releases his head and reaches between their bodies, helping the Director and yanking his pants down his thighs. The camera switches to a close-up of Natalie’s pink pussy from behind, the Director’s throbbing cock-head slipping between her wet labia as she slides slowly down his pole. Her juices slide down his shaft and coat his balls and her small, young body starts rocking up and down, her pussy-lips stretched tight around his girth as they both moan above the camera.

The camera switches again, zooming down the front of Natalie’s slender body as she leans back to the give the camera room. Her breasts are too small to jiggle as she rides the Director’s cock, her soft stomach fluttering as her groin swallows his prick over and over again. The camera pulls back to another side view to show Natalie pistoning up and down faster and harder, her hair whipping around her as she throws her head back in pleasure with her eyes closed. Suddenly her small body seizes as she cums and she holds herself still before the camera switches back down between her thighs, her juices gushing out of her pussy, coating the Director’s balls before soaking into the couch.

The camera flickers and now Natalie is on her back on the couch, her coltish legs spread wide, her feet dangling above the floor and her wet, pink pussy clearly visible. The Director moves between her legs and throws one of them over his shoulder as the camera moves in to a close up of the young girl's dripping cunt. Using his fingers, the Director parts her dewy labia with one hand while sliding the first finger of his other hand into the gasping star's pussy. He begins fingering her tight, little hole until she's writhing in the couch before bending forward and licking her from her tightly puckered asshole to her erect clit.

Natalie winds the Director's hair in her fists, rocking her slender hips up to hump his face as his tongue darts in and out of her gooey pussy like a small cock. The camera pulls back to show her entire naked body undulating up and down as her eyes lock on the camera. "Yes, yes, yes..." the young girl moans as she slides one of her hands up and starts playing with one of her small breasts as the Director slides his face firmly between her thighs. He nuzzles against the burning juncture of her slender legs until she cums, her juices dripping down his chin.

Pulling back, the camera shows the Director moving Natalie's gleaming body around until her slight chest is pressed down against the couch and her tight ass is pointing up in the air. The camera zooms in from above the girl's heart-shaped ass as the Director positions the tip of his cock at the entrance to her puckered asshole. Gripping the star's slender hips he pushes forward, Natalie groaning as he penetrates her tightest hole. As the Director rocks himself deeper and deeper into the small girl's body, the camera pulls back to a side view, Natalie's small tits hanging below her chest, her dark hair plastered to her face as shoves herself back against the Director until his cock is buried balls deep inside of her.

The camera switches to a close up of Natalie's sweet face, her eyes closed tightly as she struggles to breath as, over her shoulder, the Director fucks her ass. The pale flesh of her ass ripples with every thrust as her young body is rocked back and forth, sweat dripping off of her face as she gasps in a mixture of pleasure and pressure from the cock buried inside of her small, ripe body. The camera flashes to a underside view between Natalie's spread thighs, her hairless pussy dripping wet and the ring of her ass stretched tightly around the girth of the Director's thrusting prick.

From off camera, Natalie begins moaning and groaning louder and louder, her young body trembling. The camera pulls out to show her from the side, thrusting herself back to get as much of The Director's cock inside of her up-thrust rear-end as possible. Suddenly she screams in ecstasy as she cums, her slender body trembling as the Directory holds her tightly to his hips.

As Natalie begins to calm down, the Directory moves her body around. Once again she is sitting back on the couch, her feet dangling above the floor as the Director moves in front of her. The camera moves to over the Director's shoulder looking down at Natalie. The Director has a hold on the sides of the young girl's head, fucking her mouth as she stares up at the camera with her wide, dark eyes. She has her hands braced on the Director's hips as he fucks her beautiful face, his balls slapping wetly against her chin while she never breaks eye contact with the camera.

Suddenly the Director pulls his cock out of the young girl's mouth and begin fisting his throbbing prick. With a sloppy grin, Natalie opens her mouth wide and sticks out her moist, pink tongue just as the Director cums. He shoots his sperm over the girl's beautiful face leaving his last two shots for her gaping mouth as he groans from off camera.

As the Director shuffles off to the side out of the frame, the camera moves back to show the completely naked Natalie with cum dripping off of her face and onto her slim chest. She closes her mouth and makes an exaggerated swallowing motion before opening her mouth again to show that she swallowed the entire thick load. She looks up at the camera and winks. "Don't suppose I can have a cigarette?" she asks with a knowing smirk.

From off camera the Director chuckles and a hand appears from off camera to give Natalie a lit cigarette. The young girl takes a drag off of the cigarette before looking at the camera and exhaling the smoke. As the smoke starts to clear she gives the camera a pleasant wave and says, "Bye."

The End.

comsmith22
11-30-2017, 06:15 PM
interesting little story... thanks for the share...

muhabba
12-01-2017, 08:11 PM
I've still got more chapters planned and I hope you enjoy them.

muhabba
09-22-2019, 02:45 AM
This is a work of complete fiction. It just popped into my brain so I wrote it down and share it for free and make no money off of it. No one under legal age may read this, if you know what's good for you. No one over legal age should read this for the same reason. All characters used in this story are a parody of any real or fictional person. I don’t know Millie Bobby Brown or have anything to do with her. Comments are always welcome and appreciated and you should feel free to share.

Story Codes: M/f, Exhib, Virgin

The Backroom Celebrity Casting Couch Millie Bobby Brown
By Muhabba

The camera clicks on to a familiar office with a familiar desk and a familiar black couch. From off camera a man’s voice, the Director, says, “Casting for 'Stranger Things season 2 Blu-Ray release’. Millie Bobby Brown, final audition.”

There was a demure knock on the door and The Director called for them to come in. The door opened to reveal a small, slender girl with dark hair and wide sparkling eyes. She closed the door behind her and walked into the office and looked around. The Director was sitting behind his desk and she could see three cameras spread around him: 2 on tripods in either side of the desk and a hand-held sitting on the corner of the desk. “Why don't you tell the camera who you are,” The Director asked her.

Standing between the desk and the couch with her hands clasped behind her back, the young girl smiled sweetly as she stared at the camera on the desk. “My name is Millie Bobby Brown and I’m 14,” she said with a cute, precise, British accent, “I’ve done some modeling work and I’m here to audition for the part of 11 in the release of ‘Stranger Things’ season 2 blu-ray.” The dark haired young girl wore a light blue, sleeveless blouse with a navy blue, knee length skirt and a wide, white belt and matching sneakers. Her wavy brown hair was nearly shoulder length and parted to one side as she looked confidently from each camera to the next before her eyes settled on The Director.

“Why don't you have a seat?” The Director asked and Millie immediately nodded her head. “Yes, sir. Thank you, sir,” she said before sitting in the couch and smoothing her skirt out around her skinny legs. She sat with her hands clasped in her lap and her back straight keeping business like eye contact with the older gentleman.

“You're a very polite one,” The Director told her before standing up and lifting the hand-held camera. “Thank you, sir,” Millie said at the complement, “My parents say it is the proper English up-bringing that makes for good manners.”

She looked straight into the camera as she spoke and waited for The Director’s questions. “And have you read the script?” he asked and she immediately nodded her head. “Yes, sir. I read it with my parents just last week,” she told him, “We think it's very important to be prepared.” Millie watched patiently as The Director used his camera, filming her from different angles. His camera zoomed to her feet and then up her legs to her knees and then continued up her legs to her dress. The camera traced up to her waist and slight chest until it reached her face and she smiled up at it.

The young girl watched as The Director placed his camera back on the desk, pointing at her, and then sat down next to her. “So tell me, Millie, do you have a boyfriend?” The Director asked her and she snorted with laughter. “I’m much to young to be dating, silly,” she giggled. She giggled again when he asked her the next question, “So no boyfriend or girlfriend?” “None of that's allowed yet,” she finally managed to say.

“Let's talk about British manners then,” The Director told her and she immediately nodded her head. “Yes, sir,” she answered as The Director leaned back on the couch with one arm resting along the back.

“So how are you supposed to address adults, Millie,” he asked her. “I am to always say ‘Sir’ or ‘Ma’am’,” she told him and could feel his fingers toying with her hair, “And to always say ‘Please’ and ‘Thank you’.”

“And if an adult asks you to do something…” The Director asked and let the sentence trail off. “British children are raised to always do what we're told,” Millie told him in all seriousness.

“So if I asked you to show me some poses from when you model…?” The Director asked, letting the question trail off again for Millie to pick up. “That would be easy, sir. Right away, sir,” she said enthusiastically before hopping off the couch.

Facing The Director, the young English girl struck her first pose, her hands on her slender hips with one leg extended out slightly. Her next pose was with her off to the side, her slight chest puffed out slightly. Next she twirled around, her hair and her skirt flaring out before coming to a stop face first in front of The Director.

“Very good, Millie,” The Director said with a small clap, “Now why don't you strut away from me?” Millie immediately complied, walking away from the older man, her hair and her skirt swaying back and forth before spinning back around. Her skirt spun up around her slender thighs for a moment before she strutted back.

“Now why don't you show me one of those sports poses with one leg straight and the other crooked while you bend forward slightly at the waist?” he asked which Millie found a bit off since it was such a specific request but she complied none the less.

Millie posed with her back arched and her butt thrust back, her legs cocked just as The Director asked. She had one hand in her hip and the other dangling below her. She could have been modeling either sneakers or a watch.

“Very good,” The Director said, “Now why don’t you pull your skirt up your thigh a little bit.” It was a odd request but she had heard stranger from being a model with photographers wanting to contort her in various difficult poses. Nonetheless she obliged and used her hand dangling below her to pull her skirt up her leg slightly.

“A little bit more,” The Director said and Millie immediately complied. “Keep going and I’ll tell you when to stop,” he said and the young girl immediately did as she was told.

Inch after inch of smooth, soft, young thigh was revealed slowly and Millie kept expecting The Director to tell her to stop but he didn't. And as her fingertips began edging towards her hip she was about to ask him if she could stop but the look in his eyes told her that he very much didn't want her to stop anytime soon.

Slowly, the young girl revealed the hips of her panties to the older man and watched as he licked his lips. Her audition had definitely taken a strange turn. With her panties and the slope of her rear-end exposed she had no more to show The Director but that, luckily, was when he finally told her to stop.

It was a funny thing about underwear. A bathing suit was actually more revealing but something about revealing your underwear was more… intimate. So when The Director said, “You're a very good clothes model, Millie,” she accepted it gratefully but when he said, “Why don’t you model your underwear for me,” she had been shocked still.

Millie stood without moving, waiting for The Director too clarify or explain that he meant something that wasn't what he said but instead he just sat staring at her. Maybe she had misheard him because of his American accent. She waited for a few moments more but he just sat staring at her and waiting.

With slow, sluggish fingers, Millie reached up to the buttons in her blouse, giving The Director plenty of time to stop her and explain that he had meant something else but he didn't. Finally her fingers reached her first button. And he didn't stop her.

Her hands shaking, the young English actress undid her top button while The Director watched. And then the second one. With her third button the top of Millie’s plain white training bra was exposed but she kept calm and carried on. Eventually she had undone all if her buttons and let the blouse flutter to the floor all while the casting director watched her.

Millie’s skirt was the easiest to take off but also the hardest to let go. Once again she was reminded that her bathing suit at home showed more skin than her training bra and panties but she felt somehow more naked. But she was an actress and he was a casting director and also an adult and she did what she was told as her skirt floated down to the ground, puddling around her sneakers.

Holding her arm across her sender chest while trying to hide the budge of her pubic mound behind her other hand, Millie stood in front of The Director as he stared at her and licked his lips. “Why don’t you come have a seat by me,” he said as he patted the seat of the couch. Awkwardly, with her hands and arms where they were, she walked over to the couch and sat down next to the much larger man.

The Director slid his hand up and down her bare leg and the small actress tried not to shudder at his touch. Then he stood up and grab the camera on the table. She could see his smile behind the camera as he aimed it at her barely covered young body and started giving her directions.

“Why don't you get comfortable and recline on the couch, Millie,” he said and being the consummate model and actress that she was, Millie complied. “Arch your back,” he said and she did, her small chest thrust out from on her back, “And bend your knee.” Millie did as she was told and smiled at the camera now less nervous than she had been. This was familiar territory for her.

“Run your hands up your sides,” he told Millie and the beautiful girl did, going from her hips up her body. When her delicate hands reached her chest, The Director gave her another command, “Under your clothes, Sweetie.” Automatically she did as the adult told her just like she was used to photographers doing.

Millie ran her hands beneath her training bra, her fingers trailing across the sensitive flesh and her nipples. “Now back down,” The Director said and she easily complied, stretching her young body out until her hands slid over her hips. “Now down put her feet up and feel your legs please,” he said and she did. One her back with her legs straight up she slid her hands up her slender thighs to her knees, “And back down,” The Director continued.

As the young actress continued sliding her hands down The Director gave her a new request, “And over your panties.” In autopilot, Millie slid her hands over the front on her panties, never breaking eye contact with the camera. “Now back up to your chest,” he told her and she slipped her hands over her soft tummy on their way back up her body, “And under your top.”

Millie’s delicate fingers found themselves back under her training bra and her sensitive nipples. “Now move your hands around,” he said and she began running her hands across her barely noticeable breasts. She could tell he was zooming in on her chest as her fingers teased her and her nipples grew hard.

Millie’s young body grew warmer as she continued to play with her breasts and stared at the camera. “Now push your top up,” The Director said and the strangeness actually caused her to pause. Was he really asking her to go topless? There had been photographers before that had wanted to take art-photographs of her but her parents had always forbid it. But then again she was brought up to always listen to adults.

The young actress pulled her top up under her arms and bared her breasts to The Director. They were barely more than bumps but she was a confident young lady and laid still for a moment so the camera could get a good view of what little she had to offer before cupping her small tits with her hands and playing with her hard nipples.

“Slid your hands back down your body,” The Director told Millie but she was hesitant to comply. Her hands on her chest just felt so good. But being a professional meant obeying so the young girl slipped her hands down her body to the elastic if her panties. Her fingertips crawled over the small mound beneath her panties and her breath caught in her throat as if she had just pricked a live electrical wire.

“Between your legs, sweetie,” he said and she immediately complied. It really did seem like the natural thing to do right now. Unconsciously the young girl licked her lips deliciously as she ran her hands between her thighs and back up beneath her panties again before The Director said, “Beneath the elastic please.”

Millie slid her fingers beneath the thin material of her panties and shivered as she came into contact with her wet, hairless pussy-lips. The live wire grew in intensity here. She completely forgot about the camera as she closed her eyes and played with her sex for the first time. Her labia were slightly swollen but not painfully, in point of fact touching them sent waves of pleasure coursing through her nearly topless body.

The English girl’s slender fingers parted her pussy-lips and slid over her hard clit for the first time causing her to squeak in girlish joy. Her middle finger continued down until she found the source of her wetness, her hot little pussy-hole. Just touching it caused her entire body to shiver in pleasure.

“I think you’d be more comfortable if you lost the clothes,” The Director said and Millie enthusiastically agreed with him, throwing off the last little bits of her clothes and laying completely naked on the familiar black couch.

Millie spread her knees as far apart as she could before returning to what she had been doing. Her middle finger split her labia apart and gently probed the entrance to her wet pussy while her hand cupped and squeezed her sex and the base of her palm pressed against her clit. Her breathing was loud and ragged as her slight chest heaved.

“Here. Suck on this,” The Director said as he pressed something against her lips. She tried to look at what it was but she didn't really care at the moment. She would have even ate brussels sprouts right now as long as she didn't have to stop playing between her legs. The strange object slipped between her lips and she did as she was told and let it rest on her warm, moist tongue before sucking on it. She knew it was skin, whatever it was, but it was too thick to be a finger so she just let the older man push it in and out of her mouth while she continued working her hands.

Her free hand went to her chest to play with her small tits while she continued between her thighs and let The Director slide his whatever it was in and out of her mouth. Waves of pure pleasure washed through her as her fingers continued working on her naked body. She felt so good she couldn't even describe it. It was the most exciting thing of her young life!

The small, masturbating young girl barely noticed as The Director pulled the strange organ out of her mouth and didn't even hear as he sat the camera back on his desk. And she barely felt him crawl onto the couch and say, “I gotta get in there.” She didn't notice him until he pulled her frolicking fingers out from her dripping sex and crawled between her coltish legs.

Her eyes shot open in surprise and she gasped, “Wha!?” as she felt something nudge her between her legs. It pushed inside of her and she groaned out as it filled the hole that had been left open from her finger. It continued pushing in and she looked down the length of her underdeveloped body at The Director between her splayed legs pushing his erect penis inside of her. The mystery of what she had been sucking on solved, Millie stretched out her lean body and moaned again as the much older man began slowly fucking her virgin hole.

Having lost her hymen in a fall years ago, Millie enjoyed the feeling of the man stretching her tightly clutching walls. At first it felt like the stretching of her muscles first thing in the morning after she woke up but the pressure continued on and on making her fearful that she was going to split open. The Director bent forward over her and she braced her hands on his forearms as his penis kept stretching her pussy wide. She kept expecting the pain of her muscles snapping but instead felt pleasant pleasure building in waves.

Millie held her breath as the last of The Director’s penis slid inside of her and then exhaled as he pulled out. He slide back in and then out again, fucking her in ernest causing her to grit her teeth and squeal in joy. Her legs jiggled wildly from her sides as he bounced excitedly between her thighs and her juicy pussy gushed. “Oh, oh, oh…” she chanted as she simply held onto The Director’s arms and let him work between her legs. After all, he was the adult and it was the adults’ job to look after little girls.

Suddenly it felt like their was an explosion between her legs and the young girl shook as waves of joy rippled through her young, skinny body. She lost control of herself as she exploded in orgasm and The Director continued rocking in and out of her.

As Millie began to relax into the well used couch, she felt the older man lift himself out and off of her, standing beside her aiming his prick at her face. She saw the semen explode from the tip of his penis and felt it splash against her face. She closed her eyes until she felt the warm drops stop and then opened one of her eyes to peek and see if The Director was done yet.

The Director was still standing next to her but his penis was floppy and he was holding the camera again. The camera was pointed down at her sticky face and from behind it she heard The Director ask, “So how was your audition?”

“Bloody marvelous,” Millie said as she waved good-bye at the camera.

The End.

muhabba
10-03-2021, 04:11 AM
Ha! Betcha thought I forgot about you all. Nope. Just can't get any real writing done thanks to both my job and Covid. But I'm still trying to write despite everything. So, pleased to enjoy.

This is a work of complete fiction. It just popped into my brain so I wrote it down and share it for free and make no money off of it. No one under legal age may read this, if you know what's good for you. No one over legal age should read this for the same reason. All characters used in this story are a parody of any real or fictional person. I don’t know Sophia Lillis or have anything to do with her. Comments are always welcome and appreciated and you should feel free to share.

Story Code: M+/f, Exhib

The Backroom Celebrity Casting Couch: Sophia Lillis
By Muhabba

The camera clicked on to a familiar office with a familiar desk and a familiar black couch. From off camera a man’s voice, the Director, said, “Casting for 'It: Chapter 1’. Sophia Lillis, final audition.”
There was a soft knock on the door and The Director called for them to come in. The door opened to reveal a slender young girl with red hair and bright, blue eyes. She closed the door behind her and walked into the office and looked around nervously at the group of seven men in the office. The Director was sitting behind his desk with three cameras pointed at the office couch while the other six men were just kind of casually standing around the desk. Two of the Director’s cameras were on tripods in either side of the desk with a hand-held camera sitting on top of the desk.
“Why don't you tell the camera who you are,” The Director asked the red haired girl as he motioned to the front of the couch, ignoring her obvious nervousness.
Moving through the group of large men, the young girl managed to reach where the Director had pointed. She had dressed for the part she was auditioning for, a girl a few years younger than herself from the wrong side if the tracks. The hopeful actress was wearing a second hand Gypsie blouse and a pair of distressed blue jeans along with scuffed pink sneakers. Her hair was pulled back from her face in a loose ponytail and she stood straight and still for the camera while trying not to look nervous surrounded by all the strange men.
“My name is Sophia Lillis and I’m 15 years old,” she said, “And I’m here to audition for the part of Beverly Marsh in the movie ‘It’.” She tried to keep her eyes on the Director but she didn't know who the other men were and it increased her nervousness. They were all dressed casually in jeans and T-shirts and were all obviously in incredible shape except for one who had to be a size or two larger, not exactly fat or out of shape but definitely beefy. And they were all Caucasian skinned except for one African American man.
Having read the script before getting the audition, it took Sophia a moment to figure out that the men were all adult stand-ins for the Losers Club from the movie. It made her wonder why the Director was using adults for the scene instead of younger boys. It confused her for a moment and then she became even more confused when the Director placed a bottle of baby oil on the desk.
“Okay, everybody,” the Director said as he picked up the handheld camera, “We’ll be using the swimming scene for the audition so off with the clothes.”
For a moment, Sophia was confused by what the Director said and then she became startled when all the men suddenly took off their clothes. In only a few seconds the teenage girl was surrounded by half a dozen nearly naked men. Everywhere she looked there was a mostly naked man’s body surrounding her. Her blue eyes were wide in shock and her mouth gaped open in surprise. She couldn't control herself as her eyes took in every inch of exposed flesh from their heads down to their abdomens. And then her eyes traveled just a little bit lower and she choked on air.
Every single one of the men sported a huge, prominent bulge in their underwear. The young girl had no idea that such things even existed. She knew about the physical differences between boys and girls but what sizes all of the men were sporting was well beyond simple “Differences”. She had no idea that such large penises were even possible. It took her a minute to overcome the shock and realize that the Director was talking to her. “What?” she asked in barely more than a whisper.
“The scene is everyone is swimming in their underwear so, off you go,” the Director repeated.
“What?” Sophia repeated, still shocked and with her eyes still locked in the otherworldly masculine male members.
“If you gentlemen would give the young lady a hand,” the Director directed as he filmed.
It happened so quick that Sophia barely realized what was happening before she was standing in front of the seven men and three cameras clad only in her underwear. One second she was fully dressed and the next second the young teenage girl was nearly naked. She hadn’t expected the odd audition process and so had just worn a plain, tan bra and off-white panties. She squealed in shock and quickly tried to cover her small breasts with one arm and her groin with the other while staring into the portable camera with horror.
“You're supposed to be having a good time with the boys,” the Director said, “You're character is a tomboy.”
Like a rusted machine, the embarrassed teenager’s pale arms slowly moved to her sides as she tried to smile at the camera and pretend that she was having a good time.
“Now you’re all supposed to have just gone swimming and be wet from the water. Sophia, take the bottle of baby oil and use it in the boys,” the Director told the young girl.
Sophia’s mouth gaped open and her shoulders fell as she stared wide-eyed at the Director. “What?” Her entire audition seemed to be framed by this one word. Everything that she had been through in such a sort time since her parents dropped her off for the audition had left her completely confused.
“Gentleman, help the young lady,” the Director said as he tossed the bottle of baby oil to the more beefy actor.
The actor held up one of Sophia’s small, soft hands and drizzled it with the oil. “Now just do this,” he told the young actress as he placed her hand on his chest and passed the bottle to another actor.
“Wait, what?” Sophia blurted out as her small hand slid over the actor’s broad chest. She looked up into his face, hoping for some clue as to what was going on but he only smiled sweetly at her as he ran her hand across his chest.
Sophia became transfixed by the man’s shiny skin as her hand swept across his chest and down to his abdomen. He may not have been as well defined as the other men but she could feel the hard muscles underneath her hand. She then realized that she had a whole other hand that she had some how forgotten about and looked over and found it on another actor’s chest. Her slick palm slid across his pointy nipple and she found herself equally transfixed by this man’s chest as well.
The young girl’s heart thudded in her chest as her small hands slid over the men's bodies. They didn’t let the teenage girl miss a bare inch of their bodies and she did nothing to stop them. Sophia let the men control her hands, rubbing them all over themselves from their shoulders, to their arms, to their chest, over their stomachs, and then their thighs. Her heart felt like it would explode out of her chest and something strange and warm seemed the grow tighter somewhere below her fluttering stomach.
The red haired girl had no idea she had lost all control of her body. Her eyes were locked on the men’s bodies, her mouth gaping open, her arms and legs numb. The only thing she was aware of was the loud beating of her heart and the throbbing heat bubbling up inside of her young body. Even the simple biology her aching teenage pussy and her ripe, sizzling nipples, took a backseat to the site of all the glistening man meat surrounding her.
“Let’s switch it up, guys,” The Director callef out. With the handheld camera he zoomed in and out on Sophia’s obviously heated body. He moved around and through his group of actors while they used the girl's hands to cover their bodies in oil.
“Ah… oooohhhh,” Sophia gasped out and instant before her voice became a long, drawn out moan. Rather than just one man to her left and another to her right, she was suddenly surrounded, unable to see anything past their overdeveloped bodies. Suddenly the larges, warm hands were covering her exposed flesh, causing her to gasp and moan out again. They rubbed the young girl's pale body until every piece of her exposed flesh was glistening with baby oil. And once every bit of her was covered in the oil the hands stayed on her body as she began rubbing her own hands across the men's bodies as well.
Sophia’s wide, sparkling eyes glazed over and rolled back in her head, her eyelids fluttering as she moaned out lustfully from deep in her chest. She was in a daze as every nerve ending in her mostly exposed body as she was fondled and she fondled the men. Her pink tongue slipped between her lips trying to moisten them as she continued moaning out like a horny ghost.
“Alright, guys, let’s get that gang-bang scene done,” the Director said as he sat the hand held camera down on his desk. Since the movie version of the upcoming “It" movie was announced, the scene from the book, where the kids pull a train on the only girl in the club had become infamous. But for some reason it had been left out of the movie script. “Just to cover our bases,” the Director added.
The announcement of the sex scene broke Sophia’s attention. Her hands froze on the men whose bodies she was fondling as she gaped at the camera in surprise. “Wait! What?” she gasped before being shocked back into silence as the men, including the Director, dropped what clothes they were wearing. Suddenly, and shockingly, the red headed teenage girl was surrounded by dangling, semi-hard cocks.
Everyone stood still and allowed the young girl plenty of time to stare at their cocks. Her slender arms dropped to her sides as her head turned back and forth as if it was on a pivot, staring at the various penises, her body frozen still. Her mouth continued to gape open, her eyes wide and unblinking as she stared in awe at all the naked male flesh and slowly hardening cocks.
The Director clapped his hands once to get everyone’s attention. “Alright. To save on time and space on my SD cards we're going to make a few, small, changes. Instead of just one guy at a time, everyone will be participating,” the Director directed before turning to Sophia and cupping her chin with his fingers, “But don’t worry, sweetie, we'll still be going one at a time, no DVDA this time.”
Sophia didn’t even have time to be shocked before her still gapping mouth was filled with the Director’s cock. Her lips snapped shut around his girth and her eyes shot wide open as the Director’s dick slid back and forth, in and out of her mouth, gliding over her tongue. As he fucked her teenage mouth, the rest of the men joined in. Her oil covered hands were suddenly filled with hard, throbbing prices as the men's hands began flowing over her body.
The red-haired girl's bra and panties seemed to disappear. One moment she was in her under-clothes sucking one dick while jerking off two other dicks when suddenly, almost like magic, she was naked while sucking one dick and jerking off two other dicks. The Director’s cock continued slipping back and forth through her lips and over her tongue. The tip of his prick kept moving around in her mouth, poking against the insides of her cheeks and across the roof of her mouth.
The young actress’s blue eyes fluttered as large, slick fingers slid across her small breasts, caressing her hard nipples. The hands continued slipping across her budding body, sliding across her soft, sensitive flesh as she moaned around the dick in her mouth. Hands and fingers turned her muscles to puddles, her naked, oil glistening body swaying back and forth. Hands caressed her chest, her arms, her shoulders and down her sides. More hands slid up her legs, massaging her calves, squeezing her slender thighs as their fingers probed between both her legs and her tight little ass.
The Director beamed down at the young girl with his cock in her mouth. “You are doing great, kiddo,” he said as he pinched her cheek while still fucking her mouth before turning his attention to the men, “All right, guys, lay her out.”
Suddenly the sea of throbbing cock parted around Sopia, revealing the black couch. “Wait! What? Huh…” the young girl began before being lifted off her feet and placed lovingly on the couch. Back in control of her senses, Sofia looked around in panic, wondering how she got into this position. Not just on her back with a group of men holding her legs apart, but the whole position of being in this office with naked, glistening, over developed men holding her legs apart at some kind of audition. “Wait! I don’t think this is…” she began before being interrupted again.
With his camera in one hand and his dick in the other, suddenly between her coltish legs, the Director was a strange spectacle and caused Sophia to lose her train of thought. The Director slipped the tip of his dick against the girl’s plump, slick pussy-lips causing her to to whimper. But then he slowly slid his prick inside of her, causing her eyes to roll back in her head and groan out in pleasure. He slid in slow, allowing her to get used to him, allowing her tight cunt to part around his shaft. And as the Director’s dick disappeared inside of the young girl, the hands happily reappeared.
Sophia moaned in pleasure as she was slowly fucked and pleasantly fondled. Her nipples sizzled in teenage pleasure while the hot juncture of her legs blazed in lust. Her warm, slick juices dribbled down her compacted ass-cheeks, puddling on the couch beneath her. She wrapped her skinny legs around the Director’s clenching ass while her hands searched out for more of the slick male flesh from earlier, hot and hard and throbbing and ready.
With all the men working her, Sophia quickly rose to orgasm. Her entire teenage body shook and shivered as the men’s hands slipped over her soft flesh and the Director plunged between her spread legs. She cried out in lust as she squirmed around beneath the pile of erect men on the couch.
As she was fucked and orgasmed, Sophia lost track of where she was and what she was supposed to be doing. The teenager lost herself to wave after wave of lust and pleasure as she came again and again, barely noticing when the men switched places between her legs. The Director spasmed above her, filling her with cum, mixing with her own juices as he came. Unceremoniously he moved away from between her thighs and was replaced with the African American actor again, everyone taking a turn with her. He slipped in easily and began rocking himself back and forth, moving his muscular body against her.
Sophia cried out again as the African American actor thrust inside of her, drawing out another orgasm from the teenage actress. Slick hands squeezed her small, plump breasts while knowledgeable fingers pinched and toyed with her hard nipples. More hands worked down from her chest, over her fluttering stomach and continued down to her slender thighs while just as knowledgeable fingers teased between her taunt ass-cheeks.
The young girl barely noticed the dark skinned man pull out of her until he jerked himself to finish over her soft stomach. His thick cum drew her wide eyes down as he moved from between her legs and another one of the white actors moved in after him. She rolled her slender hips up to meet him as he slipped inside of her. She hooked her arms below his and began sliding her oiled body against him, moving across his skin like the black actor had done to her.
With only a few thrusts, Sophia got herself off using the actor’s muscular body. She cried out again with a wide smile on her lips, pleased that she was participating more in her audition instead of just laying on the couch like a cold fish. She had started out unbelievable nervous but had quickly found she had a natural instinct for sex. She gripped the actor tighter against her body as she road out her orgasm, grinning stupidly the whole time.
The actors fucked the teenage girl one at a time and she gleefully fucked them back. She squealed and giggled with every thrust as she rolled her hips up to meet every thrust, hands covering and massaging her panting, heaving, teenage body. And then came the husky actor.
Sophia looked at the bigger actor's body and was surprised how plain he looked. Except for one thing, his swinging cock. It was massive and she stared wide-eyed at it, almost afraid. He'd be her last audition and if she could take him she was sure the part of Beverly Marsh in “It" would be her's.
As the actor between her legs pulled his spent prick from her sopping cunt, the last actor stood beside her and patted her head. “Don’t worry, darling, you’re doing great,” he reassured her. She smiled up at him, hoping that she looked confident and ready to go. As the other actor got out from between her legs, Sophia took a deep breathe to steel her nerves and then nodded up at the last actor and said, “I'm ready, sir.”
As the last actor carefully climbed on top of her, Sophia had to spread her legs farther apart than with any of the other men that she had fucked. She could tell that he was being careful with his weight, holding himself up above her, hovering over her young, willing body. As he moved around she could feel his massive prick bumping into the insides of her thighs and her wet lips. The large man reached down between their bodies and grabbed his cock, placing it against the entrance to Sophia's hot pussy.
“Are you ready, sweetie?” the large actor asked the slim young girl. Sophia licked her lips and nodded up at the last actor, the hands of the other men continuing to roam over her naked body. She gasped out in shock as he slid the tip of his prick inside of her expecting the worst. She had been afraid that he would just ram himself inside of her but luckily he was apparently a professional about it. He eased himself inside of her, working her slowly and easily, letting her get used to his size. She took deep, cleansing, calming breathes as he continued pressing himself inside of her sex-wreaked, ripe body.
As the husky actor reached deeper and deeper inside of her, Sophia took larger, deeper breathes. The men surrounding her reassured her that everything was going fine and that she was doing great, acting as her own personal cheer squad. Her breathing became quicker and more shallow as he parted her tight, wet, hot pussy walls. By the time the large, husky actor was only half way inside of her, the hopeful teenage actress was nearly hyperventilating.
The Director scanned Sophia’s pale body with his handheld camera. A deep blush had spread across her face and chest, pink splotches spread across her creamy flesh. Her obvious freckles practically glowing across her white-ish, pink-ish skin. Her sparkling eyes were open extremely wide as she panted and groaned, the insides of her pink mouth and moist tongue easily visible to the camera all the way back to the top of her throat. “I think that’s about far enough, Greg,” the Director chuckled, “Don’t want to ruin her for life.”
All the men chuckled and Sophia tried to join in with the group. As Greg began pulling out of her she could hear a wet, squelching noise coming from between their joined bodies. Her breathing became easier, less ragged, and deeper as the larger man’s prick pulled back until just the tip of him remained. She cooed as he slid back in, reaching just before where he had stopped earlier and began slowly fucking her. The men all around her reassured her that she was doing good, a real trooper, acting like a complete professional as she suddenly came again, her warm, teenage juices continuing to flow out of her.
She wrapped her arms around Greg's broad shoulders but couldn’t quite get her legs around his hips. She could feel his pronounced yet firm stomach rubbing up against her and she began timing her own thrusts to his, moving in time with his thrusts. The teenage actress continued rolling her hips up to meet Greg while rubbing her over-heated body against his stomach. As both actors began moving more quickly and more confidently, the girl's frothing cunt gripped his plunging cock as tight as any fist.
As Sophia gasped and moaned in pleasure louder and louder, the men surrounding her cheered her on. At her own personal cheer squad’s urging, the hopeful actress rose higher and higher towards orgasm. The teenage girl's toes curled and she bit her bottom lip to stifle a scream of young lust when her orgasm began to crash through her. Her entire slender body shivered in delight as her well-fucked cunt spasmed and gushed with spent desire.
As the young girl began to calm down, Greg slipped himself out of her pummeled pussy with a wet slurp. He fisted himself and with only a couple of thrust he came, his spent load joining the other actors' wet puddle on her soft stomach. As her crystal colored eyes focused above her, she could see all the actors standing above her, all of them jerking their pricks. Suddenly they all came, dousing her with their warm cum, showering her with their thick, sticky loads.
Sophia squealed and covered her eyes, turning her head away from the falling batch of cum. She giggled and thrashed around like a young girl at a pool party being doused with water instead of spent sperm. When the rain stopped she looked up and saw all the men around and above her and the Director with his hand-held camera focused down on her white splattered face.
“So how do you feel down there, Sophia?” the Director asked the stained starlet.
“I feel like I'm floating,” Sophia said with the same dopy smile she had flashed before, “I feel like we're all floating down here.”

The End.

muhabba
10-03-2021, 04:12 AM
Okay. Wasn't really expecting it to format like that. Sorry.