PDA

View Full Version : Buffy The Vampire Slayer: A Bad Week's Sleep

muhabba
11-10-2017, 11:29 PM
This is a work of complete fiction. It just popped into my brain so I wrote it down and share it for free and make no money off of it. No one under legal age may read this, if you know what's good for you. No one over legal age should read this for the same reason. All characters used in this story are a parody of any real or fictional person. I do not own Buffy the Vampire Slayer or the characters from it. Comments are always welcome and appreciated so you should feel free to share.

Story Code: M/F, Bondage, Non-con

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: A Bad Week's Sleep Night One
By Muhabba

Exhausted, Buffy stumbled into her small bedroom and plopped down on her bed. Since the fall of Sunnydale it seemed that all she and the gang did was move from place to place, country to country, finding and training the new Slayers they had made in order to defeat The First Evil. Across from her bed, her reflection looked back at her and she thought she looked about ten years older then she had been before Sunnydale was destroyed. Her blonde hair was flat and lifeless since she didn't have the time anymore to find a salon and her clothes were crumpled and formless.

Stretching, Buffy stood up and pulled off her top and plain bra, her small, firm breasts high and firm on her chest and capped with rosy pink nipples. She bent over to tug down her pants, her tits dangling below her and her tight, muscular ass out-thrust. She stood back up in just her plain panties and looked at her reflection for a moment before deciding she was too tired to get her pajamas on and crawled into bed.

Buffy started going over her errands for tomorrow and the list seemed way to long. She had to enroll her sister into whatever school district they were in now, Xander needed to go over the Vampire Slayer communications network he was working on, Giles wanted to go over the training protocols for the new Slayers with her, and Willow wanted to do some fact checking with her Scythe about the spell they had used to defeat The First.

And suddenly, Buffy the Vampire was asleep. It was dark and kind of cool but she didn't want to get out of bed to adjust the thermostat so she just tried snuggling into her blanket. Her blanket was far to scratchy to get comfortable in and seemed to barely cover her feet so she tried to tuck her legs up and roll over but her hands seemed stuck above her head making it difficult to move and her legs were spread wide apart.

Suddenly Buffy's eyes flew open and she began struggling against the chains holding her to the bed. It was dark wherever she was but she was certain it wasn't her room. The walls were cold stone and seem to sweat with perspiration in the cold of the large room. She tried kicking out with her legs and noticed that not only had she been kidnapped, she had also been redressed.

At first Buffy was relieved not to be naked but then she noticed what she was wearing, her old, white formal dress from her first year at Sunnydale High.

"Nice dress," a cold voice mocked from somewhere in the darkness. A familiar voice. A voice Buffy hadn't expected to hear ever again.

"Did you really think you could escape me, Slayer," the Master hissed from somewhere off to Buffy's right side, still hidden in the darkness. "I've seen entire civilizations rise and fall," he continued, his voice coming from the left side of the bed now, "And after all those centuries you thought that you, a little schoolgirl, could defeat me," the voice said, now seeming to come from somewhere deeper in the darkness. "I walked this world before the humans had figured out how to use fire and you thought that you had what it took to kill me," he continued from somewhere closer but she couldn't tell.where, "We'll just have to see if you actually do have what it takes to handle me, Slayer." Suddenly the darkness at the foot of the bed seemed to part, revealing the Master in all of his hideous glory.

In a flash of the Master's claws, Buffy's dress flew apart in ragged shreds to reveal her white, lacy push-up bra and matching panties which she had most definitely not been wearing the first time she had worn the dress all those years ago. Her breath caught in her throat, her chest pushed out, as the Master slowly began tracing his clawed fingertips up her tan, spread, trembling leg.

The Master grinned, his fangs gleaming in the dark as his fingers reached the inside of the Slayer's golden thigh. "Finally at my mercy," he hissed with malicious glee as he traced circles around the insides of Buffy's spread leg. "Finally where you belong."

Buffy began panting in fear, her exposed body trembling as the Master slid his fingers over her barely covered pussy mound. Her firm breasts jiggled inside the cups of her bra with every panting breath as the vicious monster's fingers slid up to her flat stomach and circled her belly button. She moaned in fear as he slid the tip of his claw inside, the implications not at all lost on Buffy as he circled the inside of her vulnerable belly. Her moans and pants increased and she found herself wishing that he'd just attack her already. She knew what to do during the usual vampire attack but had no idea what to do against this.

The Master smiled down at Buffy before bending down slowly, pulling his claw away from her belly button as he extended his tongue. She knew that he had hypnotic powers and that was the only thing she could think of to explain the way her bound body reacted to the touch of his tongue against her. The instant his wet tongue touched her, her stomach fluttered and the image of his wiggling tongue other places on and in her body flashed through her mind. He slowly circled her causing her breathe to catch as he delicately slipped inside of her. She tried to move her abdomen away but only seemed to circle herself around to meet his intrusive touch again.

Looking up the length of the Slayer's quivering body, The Master smiled at her from over the tops of her breasts. "Vampires have been known for their sexual prowess for hundreds of years, Slayer. Prepare yourself for pleasure the likes of which you've never felt."

Buffy licked her lips unconsciously as the aged vampire began sliding his talented tongue in and out of her belly button. She could feel her vagina begin to warm and become wet, barely even noticing as his hand began creeping up towards her chest. With a flick of his wrist her bra fell to her sides, her firm breasts exposed and her tan lines nearly glowing in the dark, her pink nipples hard. She gave an involuntary squeak of surprise at her bra being ripped away so casually and could feel the evil vampire smile against her stomach as he continued his gentle assault on her belly button,

Pulling his hand away from Buffy's vulnerable chest, the Master used his other hand to caress her ankle before slowly running his hand up her tan, trembling leg. As he reached the inside of her firm thigh he began stroking her skin softly, barely a hair's breadth from her warm, pantie covered pussy. Her breathing had become shallow and ragged as he molested her body and he could see a deep blush running throughout her as he continued his assault on her, turning her on whether she wanted his pleasure or not. Her body would be his. With a flash of his claw the Slayer's panties parted revealing her pink, wet, hot pussy, shaved with just a tuft of dark blonde pubic hair outlined around her tan skin.

Groaning out for reasons she couldn't describe, Buffy's entire body shivered as the evil master vampire kissed down her quivering torso. He licked and kissed down lower on her stomach, growling low and quietly in his chest as he moved down between her trembling thighs. She heard him breathe in deep, smelling her wet, vulnerable pussy mound before he gripped her tan legs tightly, his claws threatening to pierce her soft flesh. He winked at her from between her legs before smiling wickedly and extending his long, blood red tongue.

The moment the Master's tongue touched her wet pussy, Buffy's body shook like it had received a electric shock. Her young, firm tits wobbled wildly in her chest as her back arched off the bed and she hissed in unwanted pleasure. His tongue slid softly up one dewy pussy-lip and down the other making her groan in pleasure. Her bound wrists strained the chains holding her and her legs tried to kick out while at the same time she held her legs open wide for him. His pointed tongue slid up her slit and circled around the sheath of her clit until the hard little nub poked out from it's covering. She panted hard, her breathe coming in ragged gasps as her chest heaved and her hips pushed up on their own.

The Master's tongue seemed to crawl around the outside of her labia, trailing around her mound to nuzzle in the hollows of her thighs. She held her legs open wide, her knees nearly touching the side of the ratty mattress as his claws caressed her sensitive skin and he continued to tease her with his tongue. Her groans became louder, echoing through the chamber as the wicked monster delicately teased her burning cunt and drove her wild with desire. The young woman couldn't remember the last time she had felt this turned on, her body on fire with need, her pink nipples sizzling painfully, her pussy practically gushing as the Master had his wicked way with her.

A trickle of shame ran through Buffy's naked, needy body at how much pleasure she was feeling, her desire making her feel traitorous to herself as she rocked her hips up to try and get the Master's knowledgeable tongue to slid inside of her horny hole and give her the pleasure she needed. Her groans turned to whimpers as she looked down the length of her naked body at the top of the villain’s bald head poking up from below her frothing pussy. She needed to cum. Needed to release. Needed his tongue inside of her more than she needed the next ten minutes of breathe as far as she was concerned and yet all his tongue would do was tease her and make her want more.

"Please," Buffy whispered pitifully, "Please let me cum. Please."

The Master laughed menacingly into Buffy's soaked cunt. He stood up slowly, now completely naked, his body pale and mottled white and completely hairless. His cock was long and the color of spoiled milk, the tip dripping with pre-cum. "And why should I do that," he said with a wicked smirk.

"Please, I'll do anything you want," Buffy said in desperation without thought.

"Anything?" the Master chuckled as he walked slowly to the side of the bed, Buffy's eyes locked onto his bobbing cock.

Buffy looked up from the Master's cock to his evil, pitiless eyes and back again. Her body was on fire. She had no idea why she couldn't resist but she was sure if she didn't cum soon she would die. In complete defeat she nodded her head and opened her mouth to the monster's cock as he presented it to her. She looked up at him with tear filled eyes. “Please don’t make me do this,” she pleaded but he just looked down at her with merciless eyes.

Stretching her pink tongue out, the Vampire Slayer drew the Master’s cock-head into her warm, wet mouth. He held himself still, forcing her to bob her head back and forth, her moist lips stretched tight around his shaft as they moved up and down along his length. She couldn’t reach the base of his shaft with him standing so far away but his was still long enough that the tip of his prick bumped against the back of her throat every time she sucked him into her. She ran her tongue along his length with every noisy suck, swirling it around his tip before drawing him back into her mouth.

As she sucked languidly at his prick, the master ran his razor sharp claws across the sensitive flesh of her firm tits, leaving small pink marks across the pale orbs and causing her to mewl out around him. The young girl’s talented mouth soon had him rocking his hips slightly, fucking her mouth slowly with his cock-head bumping against the back other her tightly clutching throat. With his free hand he lovingly stroked her silky smooth blonde hair as he gave her a toothy smile and licked the tips of his fangs. He slid his hand from her chest upwards and stroked her jaw before he suddenly used his hands to grip her head and hold her tight.

Buffy’s eyes shot wide open as the Master’s cock slammed into her throat making her choke as his balls slapped against her cheek. He began roughly fucking her mouth, his cock sliding down her throat as he held her head still and chuckled wickedly above her. Her lips were stretched tightly around his girth as he used her evilly, his cock plunging in and out of as she strangled around him. He slid his cock as deep as he could into her mouth, over her tongue, and down her throat, holding himself there, strangling her with his prick.

Chuckling as he watched the Slayer choke on his dick, the Master lightly caressed her face with one hand while he held her still with his other hand. Slowly drawing his cock out of the mouth he watched as she gasped for breath, her face pinking up as she filled her lungs as he rubbed his sticky prick on her face until it was covered with her saliva.

Buffy shivered as the Master lifted a leg up, afraid of what he was going to do next. She was slightly relieved when he placed he leg on the other side of her prone body, straddling her chest but then realized what he was planning on doing to her next. His cock was pointing straight at her mouth, his tip throbbing as he lowered himself down and placed his prick against her chest, nestled between her breasts. He reached down and gripped her tender tips, wrapping them around his length and groaning to himself at the feel of her surrounding him. She tried to scream out in disgust but he suddenly lurched forward, his long cock plugging her mouth as he started fucking her tits.

Moving his cock back and forth along the Slayer's chest, the Master threw his head back in pleasure as he used her chest for his own pleasure. Her firm, warm tits felt like silk along his shaft as he thumbed her rosy nipples and plunged his cock in and out of her wet, sucking mouth. He growled from deep in his chest as he fucked her incredibly firm breasts before peering down at her and chuckling, “Your body is a masterpiece, Slayer, and I intend to enjoy every inch of it. And you will enjoy every inch of me.”

The Master moved down Buffy’s prone body and slid his knees inside of her spread, trembling legs. He lowered himself down between her golden thighs, his pale prick resting at the entrance to her pale, dripping pussy as he made himself comfortable on top of her. He looked down at her with an evil grin and she turned her head from his face and shuddered, tears streaming down her face in fear of what he was about to do to her and shame about how much her body wanted it. He shifted his hips slightly and tortured her even more, sliding just the tip of his cock into her wet cunt and making her mew in unwanted desire.

Chuckling lightly, The Master licked the side of the Slayer’s flush face. “Tell me how much you want me, Slayer. Tell me how much you want to feel me moving inside of you,” he whispered as he continued shifting his hips, barely penetrating her and teasing her lustful body with his cock, “Tell me how much you want me to fuck you, how much you want me to let you cum.”

Buffy’s tan, naked, vulnerable body was wracked with sobs as she cried, her tears soaking into the dirty mattress as she began moving her hips, trying to get the monster’s prick deeper inside of her traitorous, horny body. She tried to fight against the deep seated desire burning through her like a forest fire but it was no use, her young, teenage body belonged to the Master.

“Please fuck me,” Buffy pleaded through choking sobs, “Please let me cum. I need it. Please...”

The Master gave no answer, he just moved his hips a little, slowly parting the Slayer’s hot, wet, velvet pussy as it gripped down on his invading shaft. She writhed impotently below him as he slowly entered her, taking his time, relishing the feel of her slowly welcoming his invading cock and her tears as she enjoyed it despite herself. Every time the bound Slayer moved beneath him he halted his efforts, letting the helpless girl calm down and realize that there was nothing she could do, he was the master of her body, only giving her pleasure as a way to torture her and her welcoming it anyway, needing him.

Struggling against her bonds, Buffy began pleading with the Master, staring up at him with her wide, tear streaked eyes. “Please fuck me, please fuck me, please fuck me...” she moaned again and again, the last of her defiance melting away with shame and unwanted pleasure. She held herself as still as she could knowing that anything she did would just make the Master stop and tease her some more, not matter how much she hated herself for wanting him.

Finally the Master slid the last of his throbbing prick inside of the struggling girl and licked the other side of her face, tasting her tears as his bloated balls rested on her compacted ass-cheeks. “A simple word, Slayer. One simple word. Do you want me to fuck you? Do you want me to let you cum? Will you surrender to me, Slayer?”

Buffy’s chest heaved with one last sob of shame as she gave up, damned to the molten hot desire burning in her body. “Yes.”

“Victory,” the Master hissed as he slowly pulled his cock out of the Slayer’s cunt a bear inch before sliding back in, fucking her an inch at a time. He took his time as he fucked her deep, her body moving beneath her, her hips rolling up to meet his prick as she groaned in pleasure, her breath tickling his face. With every thrust he pulled back to a bit farther, fucking her just a bit harder, filling her just a bit faster, her pale tits swaying slightly on her chest as he moved inside of her more, her nipples scrapping against his bone white chest.

Without even realizing what it could mean, Buffy wrapped her arms around the Master’s neck as she rolled her hips up, welcoming every inch of his dick into her waiting, willing body. She squeezed her legs around his pale ass, holding him as deeply as she could inside of her, beginning to fuck him back as he violated her willing body. Her breathing became harder, gasping in pleasure, her back arching as her chest heaved with the exertion of holding him as deeply as she could, the time for teasing over as her orgasm began to rise with every thrust. “Oh, oh God,” she moaned in pleasure as the creature’s hard prick parted her, sliding in and out of her, her gushing cunt gripping down on him.

“Yes, Slayer, yes,” the Master grunted as he began pounding into Buffy’s now willing cunt. Their bodies made wet, slapping sounds as they slammed against each other, the Slayer moaning out as she fucked him back with every thing her young body had to give. “Give it to me, Slayer. Give me every thing your body has to give. Give me your all,” he hissed as he grinned wickedly down at the completely willing Slayer.

“Yesss...” Buffy hissed as pleasure began erupting inside of her like a volcano, “Yesss!” She came harder than she had ever thought possible, her jerking movements nearly breaking the bed as she held the Master against her, her arms holding him to her, her legs keeping his buried inside of her as her pussy clamped down. Her juices gushed out and soaked the bed as her white hot cunt rippled around his shaft and she rode out her orgasm with the Master’s cock locked inside of her boiling body.

Suddenly Buffy’s twitching body collapsed into the mattress, the Master still hard inside of her, holding himself above her as she heaved in an effort to regain her breathe. And the cold reality flooded her sweat slick body and her eyes began to water again with the realization that she had just fucked a monster who had killed and eaten hundreds of innocent humans over hundreds of years. And that she had indeed enjoyed every inch of it. “Oh God,” she sobbed as the dam of emotions inside of her chest broke free and she cried out in terror and shame, tears blurring her vision of the creature above her.

The Master peered down at the weeping Slayer and sneered. He pulled his long, cold cock out of her sodden cunt and sat back on his knees, staring at her shivering body as she shuddered in shame. “Roll over,” he ordered her with contempt.

Buffy paid no attention to the fact that the chains binding her to the bed were gone as she rolled over and got on her hands and knees. She new what was coming next and in her despair she believed she deserved the anal violation that was coming as punishment for having cum from the monster fucking her.

Gripping the young girl’s hips to hold her steady, The Master placed the tip of his prick at the small, pink, puckered entrance to her tender ass. “You are now mine,” he chuckled in victory as he slipped his pale pink cock-head into Buffy’s ass.

“Y... Yes, Ma... Master,” Buffy cried as the centuries old vampire slowly violated her ass. His hard shaft slowly parted her tender ass, her body parting around him as he slid like a worm inside of her. Her firm tits jiggled below her as she continued crying in shame and the pressure she was feeling. The grip The Master hand on her hips felt like cold steel as he continued shoving himself deep inside of her, his cock as cold as his hands. Her hard nipples sizzled with need in the cold air of the dungeon as she unconsciously began pushing herself back against him, opening her warm body to his cool, dead, dick.

“Yessss...” The Master hissed in triumph as the last of his cock slipped inside of the compliant Slayer, his dangling balls resting against her wet pussy-lips. He held himself still for a moment, Buffy’s smooth, warm ass pressing against his bony, cold hips. “Tell me when to begin,” he ordered with a smirk on his face.

Buffy hung her head low, her blonde hair cascading down to hide her face and her tears as she wailed out in frustration and burning shame. “Fu... Fuck me. Fu... Fuck me, please,” she whined, rolling her hips back, trying to get The Master’s dick to start moving as her tears spilled off of her flush face and fell to the mattress.

“If you wish,” The Master chuckled before pulling his cock out barely an inch and holding himself there for a moment, relishing the feel of the helpless Slayer before him. Without warning he thrust himself back in roughly, her golden ass rippling with the force of his thrust. She mewled pitifully out as he began fucking her rough and deep, rocking her warm, young body back and forth. He slid one hand under her chest, squeezing and molesting her chest as his other hand slid between her trembling legs.

The Master slid two of his long, clawed fingers into Buffy’s drooling cunt as he pressed his palm against her clit, throwing her into another orgasm, her ass clamping down on his cock and her cunt clamping down on his invading fingers. His fingertips pinched and twisted her hard, pink nipples bringing whimpers of pleasure to her lips as her body shuddered in pleasure, her pussy gushing out and spilling against his bloated balls.

“No-o-o-,” Buffy stammered as she came down from her orgasm, The Master’s cock still resting in her ass. As her orgasm subsided he began fucking her upthrust rear-end again, rocking her body back and forth, her nipples sizzling and her pussy churning in lust. “No... No more, pl... please,” she begged as she began rocking back against his thrusts, fucking his cock with her tightly clutching ass.

Relaxing his thrusts, The Master let Buffy do all the work, fucking herself back against him, desperate to let him fill her. She grunted and moaned in pleasure despite herself, her body succumbing to him totally as she moved against him. He continued teasing her young, flush, teenage body, fingering her wet cunt and molesting her firm, ripe tits and causing her to moan out in unwanted lust and pleasure. He could feel his undead balls drawing up tight beneath him, ready to erupt and claim her totally.

“Mmm, mmm, mmm...” Buffy moaned out again and again, her body betraying her completely as another orgasm began rising up inside of her. “Oh, oh, oh...” she began panting, biting her lip as sexual pleasure boiled up, flowing through her body like lava. She shoved her ass back, filling herself with as much of the villain’s cock as she could as she cooed in pleasure despite herself. Suddenly her body began shaking as her orgasm crashed over her, her fluids gushing out of her cunt as her muscles seized as she came.

As the Slayer began cumming wrapped around his cock, The Master pushed her forward of his cock. He roughly rolled her over on her back and pointed his cock down, fisting himself until he came. His thick, cold, white seed splashed down on her spasming body, covering her from her flush, panting face, over her firm, pale tits and down to her tan, flat, fluttering stomach. “You are mine, Slayer,” he proudly proclaimed.

“Yes, Master,” Buffy cooed up at the monster who had finally tamed her.

“Gah!” Buffy shriek as her head shot up off of her pillow. She looked around her room frantically but as her heartbeat and breathing returned to normal she began to calm down. “Just a dream,” she muttered to herself, the sound of her alarm clock filling her ears. She slapped it off and climbed out of bed and began slumping to the restroom.

With every step the dream she had just had flowed out of Buffy’s mind. Once in the restroom she slipped out of her wet panties and turned on the shower. Adjusting the water temperature before getting in, the running water washed away the bad dream leaving Buffy the Vampire Slayer to get ready for the day.

The End.

muhabba
11-10-2017, 11:30 PM
This is a work of complete fiction. It just popped into my brain so I wrote it down and share it for free and make no money off of it. No one under legal age may read this, if you know what's good for you. No one over legal age should read this for the same reason. All characters used in this story are a parody of any real or fictional person. I do not own Buffy the Vampire Slayer or the characters from it. Comments are always welcome and appreciated so you should feel free to share.

Story Code: M/FF, MM/FF, Non-con

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: A Bad Week's Sleep Night Two
By Muhabba

"Oh my God I am so bushed," Buffy complained as she walked into her bedroom and let the door shut behind her, "There's gotta be a better way to keep track of all the new Slayers." She pulled her dingy, gray tank-top off and let it fall to the floor as she trudged towards her bed with her shoulders slumped dramatically. She unfastened her jeans and let them fall to her ankles, struggling to pull her feet out from them before collapsing on her bed in her sports bra, panties, and her inside out pants.

"Gah!" Buffy grunted with a jerk as she realized she had fallen asleep before putting her pajamas on. She sat up on the edge of the cold, dirty cot and reached up to her chest, accidentally grabbing her firm, medium sized breasts. Her hands quickly patted her chest down and she realized that her sports bra was missing. She looked down at the tan lines of her unencumbered breasts and further down her naked body and realized that she was completely naked, the pale flesh normally protected from the sun beneath the bikinis she wore seeming to glow in the darkness. Jumping up to her feet she looked around at the grimy cell and felt a surge of panic when all she saw were three bare stone walls and bars across the entrance. "Where am I?" she asked, her voice echoing through the dungeon.

"You are where you were always meant to be," a slimy voice responded, shocking Buffy as she spun around to the bars at the front of the cell, "Under my control."

"Who are you?" Buffy asked as she assumed a fighters stance, already recognizing the voice. She wasn't surprised when the pale face of the Master appeared on the other side of the bars. "I should have known," she mocked, "Well, I've killed you twice now so let's make it a third," she said flippantly.

"Let's try something different this time," the Master snarled as he slowly raised one of his clawed hands.

Even braced for the ancient vampire to use his hypnotic powers on her, Buffy was still surprised by the result. At first nothing happened, the Master simply stood there with his hand up and she stood across from him naked and ready to fight. But then a dull throb echoed through her lower abdomen, her nipples grew tight and she felt a strange tingling between her spread legs. Her breathing became shallow and ragged, her chest heaving and her vagina slowly starting to warm. She drew a shuddering breath as her pussy began to become moist and her pink nipples began to ache. She groaned out unintentionally as her moist cunt throbbed and her nipples sizzled in need. She could feel her juices begin to trial down the insides of her thighs, her legs trembling as she began to pant in need.

"What... what have... have you done... done to me," the Vampire Slayer panted lustfully as her arms began to grow slack.

"Attacked you where you are most vulnerable, Slayer," the Master hissed evilly, "Where most of your opponent's wished to be. I've attacked your sex."

"No... no... noooo..." Buffy moaned pitifully as her arms lowered themselves to her sides. Her hands began to wandered up her body to her chest and she squeezed her firm tits, pursing her lips as she cooed in pleasure, the pale flesh of her breasts oozing out between her fingers. Her eyes fluttered close as one of her hands trialed down her tan stomach to the white junction between her golden thighs. She palmed her moist mound, her juices dripping between her fingers as she slid a single digit into her hot hole. She groaned breathlessly as her finger slid in and out of her tight cunt and her other hand slid back and forth across her chest, pinching and twisting her hard nipples.

The Master chuckled devilishly. "Perhaps you'd like some help, Slayer," he snickered before opening the door to the cell.

"I'd be happy to help, luv," a familiar voice with a cockney accent said.

"Me and dear, sweet William would be happy to help," another familiar, female voice said in a more prim British accent.

Buffy recognized the voices immediately, especially the male since at one time he'd been her lover and another time her attempted rapist. Unable to stop her hands, the Vampire Slayer opened her eyes and saw Spike and his girlfriend Drucilla. Both were completely naked, Spike's prick already rigid and pointed straight at her and Drucilla's nipples hard with desire as both vampires looked at her hungrily. Embarrassment crept over Buffy's face as she continued to masturbate in front of the three vampires, her wanton body on full display.

"You should know what to do, Spike," a familiar voice said from somewhere behind the Master as the evil vampire closed the door behind Spike and Drucilla. He chuckled to himself as he watched the two other vampires stalk toward the masturbating Slayer.

"I can't stop myself," Buffy thought as she continued to molest her quivering body, "Why can't I stop myself?" She squeezed and pulled at one hard nipple, distorting the shape of her breast as her other hand rubbed her wet, dripping pussy. She gasped in need as the two vampires slowly approached her, unable to stop herself and escape. Spike and Dru's hands reached up and began caressing her helpless body, their faces transforming from human to a vampire's snarling visage, their teeth pointed and their eyes yellow. She moaned out as they began fondling her sweat slick flesh, their hands palming her pale tits, their fingers pinching her tan flesh, their lips kissing her in her most sensitive and hidden parts.

"Dru, why don't you get down on your knees," the hidden voice said from the darkness, "Buffy appreciates a bit of tongue."

"You got that right, mate," Spike chuckled evilly before wiggling his tongue at the helpless Slayer.

As Dru got down on her knees she looked up at the Slayer from between her legs. "Maybe mummy has a treat for her little girl," she giggled as she used her hands to encourage Buffy to open her golden thighs. The trapped blonde girl moaned out as the dark haired vampire extended her tongue and licked up her dewy slit. Dru used her fingers to open Buffy's pink lips before sliding her tongue wetly around the entrance to her vagina, circling the tight hole before trailing her tongue around her hard clit.

Buffy shuddered in pleasure as Dru licked her and the voice from behind the Master spoke up again. "Spike, it looks like Buffy is going to need a hand," the voice said and Spike immediately complied.

Spike moved around the Slayer, positioning himself behind her and slipping his hard cock between her taunt ass-cheeks. He wrapped his arms around her body, one hand resting just above her pubic mound where the skin of her tan lines went from her pale pussy to her bronzed, flat stomach. His other hand trailed up to her white chest, cupping one of her firm tits as he humped against her ass.

"Oh God," Buffy muttered helplessly. She braced one hand on the top of Dru's head as the female vampire slid her tongue around her pussy and used her other hand to grasp Spike's wrist as he molested her chest. She gasped out in unwanted pleasure as the female vampire slipped her cold tongue into her pussy, penetrating her and causing her entire body to shiver.

Dru wiggled her tongue around the inside of the Slayer's tasty pussy, lapping her juices up. She rolled her tongue up into a tube and shoved it as far into Buffy's dripping cunt as she could, holding it there far longer than a normal human could due to her not needing to breathe, until the blonde girl was gasping in pleasure and humping her face in desperation. She slid her thumbs along either side of Buffy's clit, stimulating the helpless hero even farther until her tan legs threatened to give out.

"Spike, Buffy's not looking to steady. Why don't you give her a hand," the mysterious, familiar voice instructed.

"Will do, mate," Spike said. He slid his hands down Buffy's two toned body until he was holding the back of her trembling thighs. Using his vampiric strength he lifted her body effortlessly, her toned legs spread obscenely wide. His cock slipped underneath her ass, poking out below her dripping cunt as Dru continued eating her out.

"Dru, it's not nice to horde all that," the voice said, "You should share."

Smiling wickedly, Dru moved her head back a little and grabbed the base of Spike's throbbing, white cock. She tugged on the shaft a couple of times before taking him into her mouth, sucking hard on him as she bobbed her head back and forth. She released him from her moist hold before aiming him up between Buffy's spread thighs.

"No!" Buffy gasped as the tip of Spike's cock touched the entrance to her vulnerable pussy, "We're supposed to love each other, Spike! Please don't rape me!"

"Love that sweet little pussy, Slayer," Spike chuckled as Dru pointed his cock up and he let gravity pull Buffy's tight cunt down onto his up-thrust cock. She groaned pitifully as she was brought down, her tight pussy slowly parting around his invading prick, her juices sliding down his shaft and dripping off of his balls. When she had enveloped him completely he held her there letting her writhe in his arms as Dru held her quivering thighs apart.

First licking Buffy's juices off of Spike's balls, Dru then slid her tongue up and began licking the Slayer's tightly stretched pussy making the helpless hero squirm in unwanted desire. Spike began lifting Buffy up and down on his dick and Dru held her head still, licking Buffy's tart juices off of his shaft as she rose up and then licked the Slayer's pretty pink pussy as she slid back down.

It was already becoming to much for Buffy to take as she was fucked by the two vampires. Her arms flayed wildly searching for something to hold onto as she was pistoned up and down on Spike's prick. Her slender chest heaved with exertion as she panted raggedly, her vulnerable body shaking as she tried to fight the orgasm rising inside of her. Then, suddenly, just as she was about to cum, Spike let her fall to the dirty floor.

Dru stood up and walked behind Spike, reaching around him and grasping his dick with both of her hands. "Suck my pretty white cock, Slayer," she said as she molded her body against Spike, "Take it all."

Lost to lust, Buffy could only nod her head before opening her mouth and using her tongue to draw in Spike's prick. He and Dru thrust his hips forward, burying his cock balls deep into her mouth and throat. Dru reach forward and cupped the back of her head with one hand, holding her still as the two vampires rocked their hips and fucked her mouth and throat. They both laughed above her as she knelt obediently below them, bobbing her head back and forth as Spike's balls slapped wetly against her chin.

"Be a dear and swallow all of mummy's load," Dru giggled as she pushed against Spike's ass, moving his hips forward, and burying his prick completely in the Slayer's mouth.

Buffy gurgled pitifully around Spike's shaft as he came inside her mouth. With his cock so far forward he was shooting his load directly into her throat and she was able to swallow ever spurt of his cum with ease. Buffy began to struggle for breathe, unable to draw in air with her face buried in the vampire's groin. Suddenly Dru released her and she pulled back quickly, coughing and gasping for air.

"I think you two have had enough fun for right now," the familiar voice said from behind the Master. The darkness parted and Buffy's first lover appeared next to the hideous monster. Clapping the Master on the shoulder, the normally handsome face of Angel, the vampire with a soul, sneered at the captive Slayer.

"Angel, no!" Buffy gasped in fear as her first love opened the cell door and stepped inside. With his soul intact, Angel searched for repentance for all the evil he had done as a vampire but as the soulless Angelus he was one of the most despicable monster's ever created and now she was trapped with him and a evil Spike and Drucilla from her past.

Angelus unbuttoned his shirt and let it fall to the dirty floor as he strolled towards the frightened Slayer. As he began unbuttoning his pants he smirked as her eyes darted to his groin as he slipped his leather pants down and stepped out of them. He posed for a moment letting Buffy's eyes take in the hard cock that had taken her cherry. Her eyes crawled over his naked body until they came to rest on his face, her eyes growing wide as she saw the smirk on his face. He transformed his face from a handsome young man to a vampire's and heard her gasp in sudden fear.

Buffy stumbled backwards away from Angelus, the back of her legs hitting the cot and making her stumble. She landed flat on her shapely, pale ass, her breasts jiggling wildly as the evil vampire stepped in front of her, his pale prick pointed straight at her frightened face.

"I think you remember what to do," Angelus said with his hands on his hips and a evil smirk on his face.

Buffy shook her head no, unable to look up at her former lover. She shuddered as Spike and Dru suddenly sat on either side of her and grabbed her arms, pinning them in her lap. Angelus grabbed the sides of her head and thrust himself forward, his throbbing prick poking her in the face. He laughed as she tried to move her face out of the way of his insistent cock but it was no use, he tightened his grip on her head and thrust forward again sliding his dick into her mouth. Her lips were stretched tight around his girth as his shaft slipped over her moist tongue, his cock-head bumping against the back of her throat.

Laughing in satisfaction, Angelus fucked Buffy's talented mouth as he held onto her hair like horse reins. His balls slapped wetly against her chin as her saliva dripped down onto her white breasts. Spike and Drucilla giggled childishly as he shoved his hips forward and back. He wrapped her long hair around his fists, flicking it like reins as he laughed menacingly and raped her mouth. Yanking her head forward he thrust himself as deep into her mouth as possible letting her choke on his cock until her face began to turn purple.

When Angelus finally released her, Buffy pulled her head back coughing and struggling to breath as her face began to pink back up. Spike and Dru laughed on either side of her as they began pulling her down on the cot with her former lover standing above her, his prick dripping with her saliva. The two vampires each grabbed one of her wrists and pulled her arms up above her head, her pale breasts pulling high and tight on her chest. With their free hands the vampire couple gripped her under her knees, holding her toned thighs wide open and allowing Angelus to climb between her legs.

"No, no! Please, Angel, no!" Buffy pleaded with tears in her eyes as Angelus slipped the tip of his cock into her vulnerable pussy. As he slowly penetrated her she could feel her juices slide down her compacted ass-cheeks and soak into the mattress as Spike and Drucilla bent down and began roughly sucking on her firm tits. She writhed in unwanted pleasure as she was slowly penetrated and her chest molested. With Angelus between her thighs his two cohorts released her legs and reached down to her pubic mound, fondling her clit and tightly stretched pussy sending her desires into over-drive and as her former lover's bloated balls came to rest on her ass she came. She cried out in despair and lust as her pussy gushed and the three vampires laughed at her, violating her vulnerable body.

Buffy didn't even realize that Spike and Drew had released her wrists as she wrapped her arms around Angelus' neck and locked her ankles around his calves. She rocked her hips up in time with his thrusts letting him penetrate her as deeply as possible, surrounding to the lust all four of the vampires had poisoned her with. As she came down from her orgasm she could feel a second one already building up to another one. He body felt like it was boiling in lust as she rocked herself beneath the three vampires, her back arched pushing her chest towards the two vampires attacking her tits and rolling her hips up towards the vampire raping her to another orgasm.

"Yes, Slayer, yes," The Master hissed in evil glee, "Surrender yourself to us."

"NO!" Buffy called out in realization at what she was doing as her orgasm rolled through her young body. Her tight, wet, hot cunt clamped down on Angelus' invading cock, rippling along his shaft, triggering his orgasm. She stuttered in pleasure as his cool seed filled her pussy causing her orgasm to triple, Spike and Dru laughing evilly around their face full of firm tit. She writhed in liquid lust as the three vampires took control of her body, stripping away her will, forcing her to cum despite herself, raping her to joining with them just to feel them on and in her body.

"Noooo!" the blonde Slayer called out as she sat bolt upright in her bed. She looked around her room in a blind panic, the nightmare already flowing out of her mind. "The Hell was that?" she asked her dark room and began struggling to free herself from her mangled bed clothes. She yanked them away from around her legs, holding them up with her fingertips. She looked quizzically at the wet, sticky wad of material before flinging them away. "I gotta get a date or something," she muttered and began to clean up, her dream already forgotten.

To be continued...

comsmith22
11-30-2017, 07:49 PM
Great story... and Continuation Looking forward to seeing More ...
Thanks for the Share...

muhabba
12-01-2017, 08:09 PM
Glad you liked it. I'm still writing the next chapters although I should warn you I'm a slow writer.

muhabba
09-22-2019, 02:54 AM

Story Code: M/FF, F/F, Tentacle, Non-con

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: A Bad Week's Sleep Night Three
By Muhabba

If there was one thing that San Francisco was known for it was hills. Miles and miles of hills. How there could be so many hills so near a ocean she didn't know but running up and down those hills in pursuit of vampires had worn Buffy the Vampire Slayer out. Plus she was beginning to think there had been a memo sent out to the vampires that read that since new vampires could now fly they should use that to their advantage. Chasing after a flying vampire on foot was definitely hard on the feet. And she sure wasn't going to blame her newly purchased shoes for her present limp, they were simply to gorgeous to be blamed for anything.

Hobbling into her room she didn't bother with the lights, it was just to exhausting to reach all that way just to turn on a light she was going to have to turn off later anywhere. She shuffled to her bed and laid down with a “Wholmph,” of exhaustion and began peeling off her new shoes. She tried to think of someplace to hide them from her sister, the international shoe thief, but quickly gave up and slid them under the skirt of the bed. They should be safe there until I hide them in the morning, she told herself before collapsing onto her back on the bed. “I forgot how comfortable you were,” she mumbled to her mattress with her feet still on the floor. She began working up the energy to take her clothes off before suddenly falling to sleep and beginning to snore lightly.

A light giggle tried to wake Buffy up but instead she just rolled over and ignored it. A slight murmur of words and a chuckle tried to do the same thing but she yanked her pillow over the side of her head and continued trying to ignore the noise. There were simply to many hills in San Francisco for her to be expected to wake up this early. She squinted her eye and wondered how it could be so early in the morning so late at night. And then there was another chuckle and another giggle. She wasn't alone.

In a blur of motion, Buffy threw off her pillow and sat up in the bed, her back against the wall. “You!” she gasped in surprise.

Sitting in a overstuffed arm chair at the foot of the bed were no other than former mayor of Sunnydale Richard Wilkins III and fellow Vampire Slayer Faith. Buffy quickly looked around and found herself in the well lit, cozy apartment in Sunnydale that the mayor had given Faith all those years before when she had turned bad for a short time. The only problem was that the mayor was dead, the apartment, along with the rest of Sunnydale, was blown up, and Faith had turned away from her evil ways.

Buffy tried to take everything in at once. The apartment was just the way she remembered it during her and Faith’s fight, the mayor was wearing a tan business suit, just the type that he had used to wear before turning into a giant snake and dying, and Faith was wearing a light pastel sun-dress. The sun-dress wasn't really the type of outfit the dark haired Slayer usually wore, preferring tight, black, leather things. And then, looking down, Buffy realized she was wearing a similar sun-dress only her’s was a pale blue. Most definitely not the usual thing she wore.

“Well look who’s up all bright eyed and bushy tailed so early in the morning,” the mayor said happily.

Faith was sitting on the mayor’s knee as they stared at her and Buffy stared back with a great deal of confusion. “How did I get here?” she demanded.

Mayor Wilkins had one hand around Faith’s waist and his other hand on her knee that he patted affectionately. “Leave it to my Faith,” he said like a proud parent, “She's a real firecracker.”

Faith sneered at the blonde Slayer. “What can I say, B. I got the moves,” she bragged as she wiggled on the mayor's knee.

“But this doesn't make sense,” Buffy said defensively.

“Did it make sense when you killed me?” the mayor asked with a hint of anger, “Or when you put my little Faith here in a coma?”

Buffy thought about everything the mayor and Faith had done and everything they had been planning to do before she had stopped them. “Yeah, it did,” she said matter of factly.

In a blur of motion, Faith sprang from Mayor Wilkin’s lap, flashing the under swell of her ass, and grabbed Buffy's wrist. With a powerful yank she threw the other girl to the floor. The blonde Slayer’s dress fluttered high on her golden thighs revealing her matching panties before she rolled to her feet and assumed a fighter’s stance.

Buffy swung out at the dark haired Slayer that she ducked and spun under, her dress pulling up around her legs. Faith popped up behind her and wrapped her arms around the blonde Slayer’s small waist.

“C’mon, B, show me what you got,” Faith sneered before licking up one side of Buffy's face.

“Eww, gross!” Buffy gasped before sliding out of Faith’s grasp. The blonde Slayer aimed a kick at the brunette Slayer’s head but missed slightly as her sundress tightened around her golden thighs. Her panties were exposed for a fraction of a second as the hem of the dress ripped and her firm, braless breasts swayed beneath the gauzy material.

One of Buffy’s firm breasts popped out of the top of her dress for a moment, the silky skin pale from her tan lines. She quickly covered her chest with her arms allowing Faith a open shot at her ribs. The strap of the light haired girl’s dress slipped down her shoulder as she bent in pain, allowing a glimpse down her body and also allowing the other Slayer to land a punch along side of Buffy's skull.

Buffy staggered a moment before spinning around away from Faith, her dress flowing up around her toned, bronzed legs. She once again assumed a fighter’s stance that she quickly relaxed when she saw what the mayor was doing while still sitting in his chair.

“Don’t mind me, girls,” Mayor Wilkins said as he masturbated, “You two just continue playing.”

From over her shoulder, Faith winked at her father figure before turning her head back to Buffy who was still in shock as she watched Mayor Wilkins jack-off. She landed an elbow against Buffy’s cheek causing the blond girl to stagger back against the wall unaware that her pale, firm left tit was completely exposed and jiggling wildly.

“Looking good, B,” Faith smirked before lunging forward and pinning her rival against the wall. She pressed herself hip to hip, chest to chest, and breast to breast against Buffy, grabbing her wrists to yank her arms up. Suddenly, the dark haired Slayer slipped her tongue inside of the blonde girl’s mouth. She thoroughly explored Buffy’s mouth as she began rubbing her body against the other Slayer.

In complete shock, Buffy let Faith molest her while kissing her. The other girl’s tongue wrestled with her own as she rubbed up against her trapped body. The brunette villain moaned into her mouth, shocking her further and bringing her out of her stupor.

Buffy flexed her sun kissed body and shoved Faith back, snapping the strap of her pale blue sundress as her arm flexed. She kicked up at the other Slayer, ripping her sundress from her taunt thigh to her hip and flashing her panties again, landing her target on Faith’s face. She tried to ignore the former mayor continuing to masturbate only a few feet from her but she couldn't help herself from noticing it. His penis was only of average length with a glaring purple head and a healthy set of balls below it.

Faith smirked at Buffy distracted by the mayor. In a flash her arm swiped out and ripped the delicate front of the other Slayer’s dress. The blonde girl shrieked as her dress fell around her ankles and before she could cover herself, Faith spun around behind her and pressed herself against Buffy’s bare back with the blonde girl’s arms trapped between their bodies. She reached around and cupped the shocked girl’s exposed tits. “You have a nice set of jugs here, B,” she smirked as she squeezed the sensitive orbs.

“Faith, what are you doing!” Buffy cried out as the other girl circled her nipples with her thumbs. She freed her arms andd grabbed Faith’s wrists to try to pull her hands away from her breasts but she was still in shock and her mind was off kilter. In front of her, the dead mayor of Sunnydale had his pants around his ankles and was furiously masturbating while Faith, her former rival, was molesting her chest. It was unreal!

Buffy was so shocked by what the mayor was doing in front of her she barely noticed one of Faith’s hands trailing down her mostly nude body. It wasn't until the dark Slayer’s fingers were slipping beneath the elastic of her panties that the blonde Slayer gasped out in surprise.

“Oh my!” Buffy gasped as she finally snapped out of her stupor long enough to struggle against Faith. Unfortunately when the other Slayer’s fingers slipped through her pubic hair and cupped her sex the fight seemed to slip out of her again. The brunette’s middle finger quickly found the blonde’s clit and teased it to full hardness with only a few masterful strokes.

“Isn’t my Faith talented,” Mayor Wilkins mocked as he stroked his shaft with one hand and fondled his balls with the other.

“Thanks, boss,” Faith said with a wink as she slipped her finger between Buffy’s pale pink pussy-lips.

Trapped in Faith’s arms, Buffy could only shudder as the other Slayer’s finger penetrated her vulnerable pussy. She groaned out as the other young woman sawed her finger in and out of her and her other hand continued toying with her plump, pale breasts. Her eyes rolled up in the back of her head as Faith slid her finger in to her as deeply as it could go.

With a mighty yank, Faith ripped Buffy’s panties away and threw the blonde girl into her bed. She leapt on top of her on her hands and knees and smiled wickedly down at her. “I’m gonna give it to you good, B,” she mocked as she wiggled her ass high in the air, her large breasts dangling in her dress.

“No, Faith, don’t…” Buffy tried to plead before Faith bent down and kissed her roughly. The dark haired Slayer’s hand quickly delved back in between her thighs and she sent two fingers burrowing into her pussy leaving the blonde Slayer gasping and too stunned to fight back. As Faith fingered Buffy, the evil Slayer kissed down to her chest and sucked a hard, ripe nipple into her mouth.

“God, no, please,” Buffy gasped out as she was forcibly molested and strangely unable to fight back.

“I don’t know about God,” the mayor said as he released his cock and balls and stood up, “But I’m here to help.”

Buffy watched in fascinated horror as the mayor’s throbbing erection split down the middle become two writhing tendrils. Both cocks whipped back and forth before moving with snake like speed towards the bed. One evil prick wound it’s way up Faith’s dress causing her to moan around her face full of Slayer tit while the other made it’s way towards Buffy.

“No…!” Buffy gasped before her mouth was filled with snake-y mayor cock. The organ began thrusting back and forth inside of her, fucking her beautiful face while Faith molested her chest and got fucked by the other prick. Two more snake-dicks split from Mayor Wilkin’s groin and shot up to her chest, rubbing themselves against her breasts while Faith licked down her body.

As she licked down the blonde Slayer’s body, Faith groaned out in lust as a second snake-cock joined the first one beneath her dress. She squirmed around on the bed until she was comfortable between Buffy’s legs and kept her own ass high in the air for the mayor to fuck. She shoved her tongue as far as she could into Buffy’s dripping hole while the good Slayer was mouth raped and titty fucked.

Buffy tried to count the number of snake-cocks fucking and molesting her. One cock was raping her mouth while two cocks were fucking her firm, jiggling tits. Two more had wrapped themselves around her wrists forcing her to jack them off while another two held her supple thighs open for Faith. Not to mention the two cocks beneath the dark haired Slayer’s dress fucking her ass and pussy at the same time. It was to much sex for Buffy to keep track of and she found herself suddenly cumming, her entire violated body shuddering in unwanted, forced pleasure.

As she slowly relaxed into Faith’s mattress, Buffy cried out in shock as Faith suddenly released her and the mayor’s pricks rearranged themselves. The blonde haired Slayer struggled against the intrusive tendrils as they forced her arms and legs apart while lifting her up on the bed. She could see Faith smirking at her, the brunette Slayer’s chin dripping with her juices.

Faith quickly pulled her dress down showing that she had been completely nude beneath it the whole time. Her toned thighs listened with her own juices while the mayor’s prick wound themselves lovingly around her legs. Her large breasts swayed back and forth as she climbed up into the bed with Buffy and straddled her groin. She chuckled as she pressed her own pussy against the other Slayer’s, scissoring her while never breaking eye contact.

“No, Faith, please!” Buffy pleaded but it was to late. Gripping her leg, Faith began rubbing herself between her legs, humping up against her causing the helpless Slayer to gasp out as she was violated. Quickly, a new snake-dick began fucking her mouth while another one wrapped itself around her bouncing tits and began fucking them. Another cock slipped it’s way into Faith’s mouth and the dark haired Slayer eagerly began sucking it.

Once again Buffy lost track on the number of cocks helping Faith fuck her but she could see the mayor, now completely naked at the foot of the bed, watching them with dozens of writhing prick coming from between his legs. His hips rocked back and forth despite the girls he was fucking being several feet away from him as he smiled happily.

Suddenly Buffy felt something nudge against her tight, pale ass and thought perhaps that it was one of Faith’s pillows but then saw what was happening to Faith’s own ass. One of mayor Wilkins’ dicks was working it's way between the brunette’s tight cheeks and Buffy immediately knew what was going on.

Her eyes shot wide open as Buffy felt the mayor's cock slip between her ass-cheeks and press against her asshole. It wormed it's way inside of her and began fucking her while Faith continued humping her. The two, evil fiends fucked her hard until sweat was rolling down her tanned body and she could feel another orgasm rising up inside of her. Her own impending orgasm caused the blonde Slayer to rock her body up, humping Faith until both Slayers exploded in pleasure and lust.

When she recovered, Faith had the mayor move Buffy around until she was comfortable. The Dark haired Slayer sat on the bed with her back against the wall, her legs spread, and Buffy between her knees. She grabbed the other girl’s hair and yanked her forward and ordered her to lick.

Buffy tried to resist Faith but from behind her, the mayor thrust himself into her tight, wet cunt, forcing her face-first into the brunette’s own gooey cunt. As the mayor fucked her from behind, she found herself forced to orally pleasure her former nemesis causing Faith to growl in pleasure and hump herself against Buffy’s face.

The blonde Slayer found herself squealing into the brunette Slayer’s gushing pussy as the mayor began fucking her ass as well with another one of his snake dicks. Another pair of tendrils began molesting her dangling tits as she was fucked back and forth and she found herself staring up the length of Faith’s naked body. Two tendrils were fucking the dark haired Slayer’s large tits while she eagerly blew another and jerked off two more.

While one cock plunged into her ass the other cock pulled out of Buffy’s pussy only to reverse course and plunged back in while the one in her ass slid back out. The mayor had a hold of her hips and she could feel him pressing himself against her pale ass. The blonde girl’s tongue wiggled against Faith’s gushing pussy as she grunted and groaned with each of the mayor's forceful thrusts. His nimble cocks squeezed and fondled her tits while above her the brunette girl held her own large tits together to let the mayor fuck them. The dark Slayer bobbed her head back and forth, sucking enthusiastically on another of the mayor's snake-pricks as Buffy was fucked back and forth.

Suddenly, Faith rammed Buffy’s head between her legs as she groaned around the dick in her mouth. The dark haired Slayer’s juices gushed out of her cunt and Buffy knew that she was cumming. The blonde girl found her own orgasm rising as her muscles began to twitch and the moaned out around the mayor's cock in her mouth.

As Buffy’s orgasm hit her she found herself thrown out of the bed onto the floor. Her juicy cunt spasmed as she came and she found herself surrounded by all of the mayor’s snake-pricks. They shivered and throbbed in the air momentarily before exploding, drenching her in Mayor Wilkin’s evil seed.

“Gahhhh!” Buffy cried out as she flung herself out of bed. Sitting on the floor she found her pants around her ankles with two fingers stuffed up her wet pussy. She looked around frantically until she was sure she was alone before relaxing. “Thank God Dawn didn't try to sneak in and steal my shoes,” she told herself, “How would I have ever explained her finding me masturbating in my sleep?”

To be continued…

muhabba
02-15-2020, 07:58 PM

Story Code: M+/F, Tentacle, Non-con

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: A Bad Week's Sleep Night Four
By Muhabba

Buffy Summers, the premier vampire slayer, had never seen a more comfortable couch in her life. She had spent most of the night tracking and slaying three vampires and then slouched home, completely exhausted. Stepping into the large house she shared with her friends, the couch was the first thing she saw and it was all but calling to her.

The exhausted Slayer slouched over to the couch and flopped down with a deep sigh of relief. She had planned on just taking her shoes off and resting for a moment but before she knew it she was deep asleep.

The couch was so comfortable that she could barely hear the voices around her but unfortunately, try as she might to ignore them, they just got louder and louder.

“I can't believe that she's just ignoring us!” one of the voices said.

“Are you kidding?” another voice said, “She’s no respect for the chain of command!”

It was the strangeness of that statement that made Buffy squint to see who was talking. And then when she saw who was talking she opened her eyes wide in surprise. During her time in college, before it blew up with the rest of the town, the American government had tried to harness the power of demons. It hadn’t gone well. They had set up their secret base beneath the college and had used one of the frat houses as their secret entrance. Every young man in that frat had been an Initiative soldier. And Buffy was now surrounded by them.

The young Slayer looked around at where she was and was shocked to discover that she was in the frat that served as the Initiative’s secret entrance in the main living area. Then she noticed what she was wearing. Tight Capri denim pants that showed off her brightly colored socks and white tennis shoes. Her white shirt was a midriff baring tight T-shirt that showed off the school’s logo and transparent enough to show off her brightly colored bra. She ran her hands through her blonde hair and found that it was up in tight pig-tails. Then she realized that she was dressed like a porn version of a slutty co-ed.

“She’s not even paying attention to us!” one of the soldiers yelled.

“I doubt she even remembers any of us,” another soldier added.

“I know what’ll jog her memory,” a different soldier said before grabbing Buffy by the wrist. He yanked the bewildered Slayer off the couch and dragged her upstairs and down one of the halls.

Before they were even halfway down the hall, Buffy could tell where they were going. Riley’s room. Riley had been her boyfriend in collage and she had treated him very badly, ignoring him almost completely and all but pushing him away until he had rejoined the Army and left Sunnydale. Down the hall she could see that the door to his room was already open.

The soldier threw Buffy into Riley’s room and then the group followed. She stumbled and landed on her ass on the floor as the soldiers filed in and surrounded her. She tried to jump to her feet and just managed to make it to her knees when her mouth was suddenly blocked, cutting off her air and startling her.

The soldier with his cock in her mouth grabbed the sides of her head and began fucking her face furiously. His balls slapped wetly against her chin as he thrust himself in and out, her pink lips stretched tightly around his shaft. He buried himself balls deep inside of her, holding himself still and enjoying the feel of her gagging around him before releasing her.

Just as Buffy managed to take in a deep breath, another cock slipped past her lips. The soldier gripped her pig tails as his prick slid over her moist, wiggling tongue. Her eyes were wide in surprise as his cock-head slipped into her throat and he groaned in animalistic lust. Her arms flayed wildly around her as she tried to get some kind of hand hold somewhere while her beautiful face was raped.

The Slayer squealed in pain as her hair was yanked and she was pulled off of the dick in her mouth. She tried to cry out but her voice was cut off as another hard cock suddenly violated her mouth. The new soldier jackhammered inside of her, drool escaping from around her mouth and dribbling down her chin. Suddenly she was jerked backwards causing the prick in her mouth to spill out. Her gasping face was forced to look up at the ceiling before a new dick from behind her filled her vision before it plunged into her.

As the soldier’s cock drilled into her tightly clutching throat, the shocked slayer felt hands start to crawl over her chest. The mass of hands gripped and squeezed her sensitive tits and pinched her nipples. She was pinned to the floor by the prick fucking her throat as she tried to slap the hands away from her breasts but she couldn't see whom to hit with her vision blocked by a hairy pair of balls slapping against her forehead as the cock fucked her mouth.

Just as the invading dick was pulled out of her mouth, Buffy managed to take a life saving breath before another dick plugged her mouth. She braced herself and tensed her muscles to spring into action just as her barely there anyway shirt was ripped from her body. Mentally off-balance again, she felt the soldiers’ hands crawling over her bare skin before yanking the cups of her colorful bra down to free her firm, pale, silky tits.

With so many hands groping and molesting her breasts, the Slayer’s nipples pulled up hard, capping her white breasts. Her tan lines seemed to draw the men in and she quickly felt a pair of mouths latching onto the sensitive nubs of her firm orbs.

As the men took frantic turns raping her mouth and violating her chest, Buffy’s hands were pulled up and her fingers were wrapped around a pair of hot, hard cocks. The soldiers used her limp grip to fuck her fists as more hands trailed down between her denim clad thighs and tightly covered groin. She squealed again in more shock at being taken advantage of in such a off-putting manner. Oddly enough, Spike had been the only villain to try to take advantage of her during a fight and she had wound up dating him. She wondered what that said about her for a moment before turning her attention back to the lust controlled soldiers.

As more soldiers violated her mouth and tits, the blonde girl was treated more roughly, yanked back and forth across the carpet. Hands and mouths covered her chest and tits as more hands delved between her legs and across her ass. Drool escaped down her chin and dripped down to her violated chest as several cocks pushed and rubbed against one another as they tried to plunge into her gapping mouth. She finally managed to shake off her shock at being attacked and tried to make a fist but discovered that she had forgotten that her hands were already busy jerking off two Initiative soldiers.

Her face screwed up in determination as Buffy prepared to leap to her feet and kick some rape-y soldier butt when suddenly she was yanked to her feet any way. “Hey! Wha…!” she gasped just as her tight pants were yanked down her legs, “Wha…!”

Buffy was thrown roughly onto Riley’s bed and instead of being shocked that her breasts were clearly visible and jiggling wildly or that she was wearing a colorfully matching thong with her tan legs akimbo, she was instead shocked that the bed clothes still smelled like Riley. She inhaled his scent deeply, missing the moment to escape just before her legs were yanked down the bed.

Soldiers grabbed her arms and legs, pulling her spread-eagle in the center of the bed wearing only her brightly colored bra, setting starkly against her tan skin with the cups pulled down to expose her pale, molested breasts, her matching brightly colored thong was pulled tight against her pussy mound to show the tan lines around her hips, and her sneakers. And then the thong was ripped off of her body.

“Wait a sec…” Buffy started to say before her mouth was once again stuffed with unwanted dick. A pantless soldier jumped onto the bed and straddled her chest, cupping her breasts in his hands and wrapping them around his throbbing cock. He began tit-fucking her as she felt another of the Initiative soldiers crawl up between her lewdly spread thighs. Her head was yanked to the other side of the bed and filled with more dick as her pale, pink pussy was viciously attacked by a hungry lips and invasive tongue.

Despite her face being assaulted by dozens of strange cocks, Buffy couldn't get the smell of Riley out of her nose. Flashes of everything they had done in the bed flashed threw her mind and a different cock took it’s turn fucking her tits, a different cock took it's turn fucking her mouth, and a different mouth took it's turn tongue-fucking her vulnerable cunt.

Memories of Riley above her, inside of her, behind her, and below her filled the blonde slayer’s mind despite the fact she was being repeatedly violated. And since smell was the strongest sense tied to memory, she couldn't help but respond to all the good memories she and her boyfriend had made in the bed.

So enamored of her memories of Riley in his bed, Buffy barely noticed the soldiers moving around her nearly naked body until the one that wound up between her widely spread legs slammed his hard cock inside of her wet cunt. “Noooo…” she screamed out as the young Initiative began fucking her. Her nubile body shook up and down, her firm tits jiggled in the lowered cups of her bra as she was taken forcefully. Her head was yanked to the other side and a cock plugged into her mouth again as another soldier straddled her chest and began fucking her pale, jiggling tits.

As the helpless slayer was violated again and again, the soldiers soon lost all their soldier-y discipline and dog piled on top of Buffy. Not a single inch of her luscious tan skin was safe as the mouths, tongues, hands, and prick molested her. The dicks in her mouth multiplied by 2 and then 3 and as the three dicks in her mouth fucked her face, another cock joined the first fucking her pussy while a single, lone cock slithered it’s way up her ass.

Buffy was pounded by cock after cock every which way on the bed as she wallowed in the memories she had shared with Riley. And even though she had loved Riley and loved what they had done in his bed together, enough was enough. Tensing every mystical muscle in her body she let her Slayer’s strength flow through before flexing. Every soldier that had been on the bed with her, using her to sate their own perverted lusts, was thrown off completely. “And now it’s time to show you what a Slayer really means,” she threatened as she sat up in her elbows, her chest out-thrust.

And then she saw, standing at the foot of the bed, a futuristic nightmare. “I would very much like that.”

The creature known as Adam had been the Initiative’s ultimate experiment. Part man, part machine, part demon, and all sociopath. It stood at nearly seven feet tall and was a patchwork creation that would make Frankenstein’s monster look handsome. And currently it was staring down at the vulnerable slayer impassively.

Buffy’s fight or flight kicked in to late for her to escape, instead she tried to cover herself despite the fact that all she was wearing was her brightly colored bra with the cups pulled down and her sneakers. It was only for an instant but it was enough time for Adam to attack.

The mismatched monster raised his arms and two tentacles each shot out of his wrists. The slimy appendages wrapped themselves around Buffy’s wrists and ankles and she found herself once again spread-eagled. Shirtless, the man-machine-monster was wearing camo pants that began writhing and bulging at the front and suddenly ripped open as four more thicker tentacles burst forth. One wrapped itself around the Slayer’s neck while another wrapped itself around her heaving chest. A different tentacle wrapped around Buffy’s slender waist while the last one wrapped around one of her golden thighs.

Adam stood still while his tentacles attacked. One appendage whipped itself around Buffy’s jiggling breasts, squeezing the firm orbs together before the tip plunged into her cleavage and began fucking her tits. The wiggling tentacle around her throat moved until the tip was swaying in front of her face before plunging into her gasping mouth. The slick tentacle around her waist plunged unceremoniously into her tight, abused cunt while the one around her thigh snaked up below her and slipped itself into her ass. And then all four monstrous appendages began raping her, thrusting in prefect, machine like unison.

Buffy’s pink lips were stretched tight around the tendril in her mouth. The dirty digit slid over her wet, wiggling tongue as it pulsed inside of her. With every thrust it buried itself deep into her mouth and then into her tightly clutching throat. She tried to cry out but the disgusting prick like appendage was constantly cutting off her air, pulling back only long enough for her to get a small gasp of air through her nose as it fucked her face.

“Interesting,” Adam said as he stared curiously at the writhing Slayer.

The tentacle fucking Buffy’s pale, jiggling tits was slimy enough that it didn't need any lube to violate her warm, silky cleavage. The tendril slid wetly over her hard nipples as it titty-fucked her, stimulating her even more after the smell of Riley’s sheets had already turned her on. The hard, erect nubs were sizzling with unwanted desire as she was rocked back and forth and her breasts swayed like ballasts with ever thrust.

“Very interesting,” Adam commented as his head cocked slightly to one side like a curious, hideous dog.

The tendril in her pale, pink pussy filled her more than any of the Initiative soldiers’ dicks had. It thrust deep up inside of her, pulsing obscenely as it rocked her nubile body up and down. Her juices dripped down the writing shaft as it engaged every erogenous zone inside of her, fucking her like she’s never been fucked before. Unwanted pleasure courses through her and she found herself cumming over and over again, her warm, slick juices dribbling down onto the bed she had shared with Riley.

“Most interesting,” Adam stated as he stated curiously at the young, writhing girl while holding her suspended over the bed.

Buffy's eyes went wide with shock and horror as she felt a second slimy tentacle nosing around her back-door. She felt it probe next to the first tentacle fucking her ass and tried desperately to struggle and escape as it began slithering inside of her. She tried to scream around the disgusting demon cock raping her mouth as the two tentacles began raping her defeated ass in unison. One tendril would reach up deep inside of her stomach before sliding almost completely out as the other one slithered back in. And despite the double intrusion she couldn't stop herself from cumming over and over again. The human body was made for sexual satisfaction whether the poor slayer wanted it or not. She was slowly being defeated by simple human biology. And there was no doubt in her lust addled mind that it had been Adam’s plan all along.

“Extremely interesting,” Adam said with a strange note in his monotone voice. His cold, calculating eyes roamed over the Slayer’s body as she was fucked from every direction.

And then the cyborg human monster hybrid released her.

Buffy’s slick, slime covered body dropped limply and suddenly to the bed. She had lost her bra during the attack, but somehow kept her shoes, and her sun tanned skin gleamed in the light, her tan lines across her breasts and groin standing out in even more stark contrast then before. Her eyes were glazed and her vision was blurry as she attempted to sit up on the bed.

As her eyes slowly began to clear she noticed that Adam was still at the foot of the bed staring at her and she attempted to close her legs for modesty’s sake despite everything he had already seen and done to her. The tentacles appeared to slide back into his body and she noticed that he had lost his army issue pants and something was gleaming between his muscular legs.

As Buffy's vision began to clear her eyes went wide with fear. Between the man/machine/ monster’s powerful thighs it had a massive chrome cock. The shiny prick had to be nearly a foot long and as thick around as the Slayer’s wrist. The blonde monster hunter was transfixed by the bizarre phallus and couldn't take her eyes off of it. And then the motor started.

Buffy squeaked in surprise and tried to crawl backwards when she realized what the motor was connected to. Adam’s technological penis slowly rose to attention, pointing straight between her legs as it came to attention. The noise of the motor grew louder like the engine of a muscle car as the shaft slowly slid back part-way and then snapped forward again with a metallic thunk. The helpless slayer shudder at the monster’s massive self-thrusting robo-cock as it primed itself to enter her.

Like a deer caught in headlights, Buffy couldn't stop staring at the gleaming pistoning cock as it thrust itself forward and back. Suddenly the hybrid monster lunged forward and grabbed the Slayer’s spread legs by the ankles and roughly yanked her down the bed. The frightened blonde hero squealed as the much stronger monster held her spread apart. Without him moving his hips, Adam’s monstrous machine lurched forward, spearing Buffy mercilessly.

The already well-fucked Slayer screamed in pain as well as a unwanted pleasure as she came. Adam held her ankles wide as he pinned her to the bed like a naked, tanned insect. He didn't move but she could feel the reverberations of his engine traveling through his cock and deep into her abused body. She twitched and writhed as her orgasm tore through her caused by the vibrations and her abused cunt gushed in unwanted pleasure. Her chest heaved as she struggled for breath, her breasts swaying back and forth. And as she slowly began to come down from her orgasm, the vibrations began to increase.

Buffy’s eyes rolled back in her head as Adam’s gleaming metal cock began vibrating inside of her wet pussy. She moaned out as her body reacted to the giant cock buried deep inside of her violated body, the vibrations coursing from between her spread thighs all the way up to her head making her scalp tingle. She began writhing on the bed as she was held still by they monster-borg’s unmatched muscles. Her moans began getting louder as the vibrations increased, her brain reeling and her pussy churning. And then at the top of Adam’s prick where the base met his lower abdomen, a gleaming rod poked out.

The instant the small, vibrating probe touched Buffy’s sizzling clit, the trapped Slayer came again. She screamed out in lust as her young, fit body shook and gleaned with sweat. Without Adam moving his massive body, the machine-monster’s vibrating chrome cock pulled back and then thrust forward sounding like a hammer on an anvil. Another orgasm rolled through the Slayer before the previous one had fully receded. The massive cock pounded her again and again while the vibrating metal probe slide across her enflamed clit. The helpless girl’s body shook with every hammer blow of the man-monster’s robo-cock. She was far to lost in unwanted sexual pleasure to move on her own, her arms outstretched, her muscles limp, her tits jiggling with every thrust.

Buffy’s brain was dazed, her eyes glazed, as she stared blankly up at the ceiling, her mouth gaping open as she drooled stupidly, her legs spread wide open as Adam held her ankles apart and violated her indescribably. “So very interesting,” Adam said in his off-putting monotone as he raped the nearly catatonic Slayer. Buffy barely heard the villain and barely understood what was going on as she was unabashedly used and came over and over, her body limp and helpless.

Suddenly Adam dropped Buffy's legs and let them fall bonelessly on the bed with the rest of the sodden mess that was the Vampire Slayer. The man-machine-monster let out a small grunt before he came with the force of a fire hose. His thick, warm, first shot of cum splashed against Buffy from her groin to her chest. His next shot completely covered her face causing her to cough and sputter before she drowned in his seed. His next shot was sprayed back and forth across her prostate body covering her completely.

Buffy coughed and sputtered as she kicked out and fell off the couch. On her hands and knees she looked around but luckily her embarrassing fall into the floor hadn’t woken her friends. Her clothes were twisted around her body and she could feel a very noticeable wet spot in her underwear. She slipped a hand between her legs and, yep, her wet dream had seeped through her pants. She sniffed the couch cushion and then wrinkled her nose, it was wet too.

“Shoot,” she grumbled to herself as she stood up, “I’m gonna have to wash that cushion before anyone notices.” She stripped the cover of the couch cushion and headed to the laundry room. “Looks like sleep is gonna have to wait a little bit,” she said, “Of course, with dreams like I’m not exactly in a hurry for bed!”

To be continued…

groomleader
08-07-2020, 09:19 AM
Great stroy, Buffy is so freaking hot!

muhabba
08-07-2020, 11:06 AM
Happy you like it. I got one story for each season planned.

muhabba
06-30-2021, 05:55 AM
Holy crap! I was productive and finished a chapter of a story! I'm so excited for me.

Story Code: M/F, F/F, FFf/M, Incest, Futa, Teen Non-con/Con

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: A Bad Week's Sleep Night Five
By Muhabba

Buffy had never even thought of making the old Watcher’s council pay her for her services but as she tossed and turned in bed she wished that they were still around so she could ask now. The house that she and the Scoobies had found and were sharing was a godsend but she must have the most uncomfortable mattress out of the whole house.

As the beautiful young woman tossed and turned she doubted that she could possibly get any rest tonight but eventually her eyes fluttered closed and she drifted off. For a moment at least. She suddenly felt a cool breeze and moved to pull her covers up tighter but discovered that she couldn’t move her arms. She attempted to thrash around but discovered that she couldn't move her legs as well.

Suddenly her eyes flew open and she found the reasons that she was cold and couldn't move. Her Yummy Sushi pajamas had been replaced by a silk nighty made up of pink and white strands and her arms and legs were chained spread-eagle to the bed. Not her bed though. This bed was at least a king sized bed with four thick wooden posters at the corners and adorned with thick, comfortable bedding. If she wasn’t trapped, the Slayer would easily call this the most comfortable bed that she had ever been in. There were two main problems with it though. One was the chains and the other was the Hell-God sitting on the foot of the bed.

“Glory!” Buffy snapped and immediately began trying to get out of her chains again. The sexy Hell-God wore a simple red slip that easily showed she wasn't wearing anything beneath it. She sat comfortably on the mattress toying with her blonde hair.

“Got it in one, sweet-cheeks,” Glory said with a wide, self-assured smile, “But you should really pay more attention to what's going on around you.”

The hell-god nodded to the side and what Buffy saw made her gasp out in fear. “Dawn!” she cried out. Her sister was over in the corner of the room, chained to the ceiling. Her arms were pulled up emphasizing her nudity as she dangled by her wrists, her slender young body stretched tight. Oddly enough she looked about five years younger than she had been when Buffy had fallen asleep earlier. Instead of looking like she was in her early 20s, she now appeared to be in her mid teens.

Buffy used all of her strength to pull and yank on her chains while Glory laughed insanely. But it was no use. The chains wouldn't budge. And then Buffy froze as one of Glory’s scabby minions walked into the room. It bowed to the insane other woman, it’s greasy, lank hair nearly reaching the floor, before walking towards Buffy's now teenaged sister. “Stay away from her!” Buffy shouted.

The minion walked behind Dawn, her sister’s naked body obscuring Buffy’s view of the demon somewhat. But she had enough of a view to see the minion’s shapeless gray robes fall to the floor around his feet. And from what the Slayer could tell, the demon was completely naked and male. Buffy struggled fruitlessly again. “Don’t!” she cried.

Glory laugh maniacally as her minion’s hands slid from behind the bound girl and gently cupped her small, pert breasts. “Hope you like the show, girl-chick,” she added and clapped.

“Don’t you dare!” Buffy bellowed as the demon fondled her sister’s sensitive breasts. The creature’s thumbs drew gentle circles around Dawn’s puffy nipples as it’s hands gently massaged and caressed her small tits. The bound Slayer had to admit, the creature may have looked disgusting but it was clearly good with it’s hands. In no time the skilled demon had the teenager’s nipples hard as little pebbles while Dawn’s breathing became rough and ragged.

“Stop it!” Buffy cried, afraid for her sister. The young girl was clearly struggling to get out of her bonds but was also clearly struggling with the unwanted arousal the demon was causing her. Her slender, naked body struggling, Dawn was also unconsciously pushing her slight chest further into the minion’s grip, aching for him to touch her more. And Buffy was helpless to stop it.

“And don’t bother worrying about kid-sis,” Glory said as she stood up, “Because you got problems all your own.”

Helplessly, Buffy watched Glory crawl up the bed between her legs. The blonde Hell-God slid her soft hand up the insides of the Slayer’s trembling, golden thighs. She watched in fear as she was softly fondled and Dawn was molested. The demon had her sister panting and moaning against her will with it’s hands. One scabby hand was still lovingly caressing the teenager’s small, plump breast while it’s other hand slid down Dawn’s tightly stretched torso to the juncture between her coltish legs.

Buffy didn't know what to pay attention to between Glory’s hands sliding up her thighs, now beneath her silk nighty, or the sight of Dawn panting and moaning in unwanted desire. The young girl rocked her body in time to the demon’s touch, fucking his fingers with her teenage twat. The Slayer watched as her sister suddenly came and cried out her name, “Buffy!”

As Dawn’s naked body shivered in unwanted pleasure, Glory ripped Buffy's clothes away. The bound Slayer was as naked as her sister while the evil “God” slid her fingers up towards Buffy's defenseless, pale pink pussy. The pale tan lines seeming to act as a bullseye to the beautiful, insane Hell-God and the blonde Slayer shivered in disgust as Glory’s fingers reached her neatly trimmed pubic hair and shaved lips. “Don’t you dare!” Buffy barked just as Glory used two fingers to expose the Slayer’s perfect pink treasure.

A groan from Dawn grabbed Buffy’s attention. She looked up at the tied teen and saw the demon’s hands on the girls slender hips as her sister moaned out. “Don’t you dare either!” Buffy yelled at the disgusting demon as it slowly penetrated her defenseless, younger sister from behind.

“Uh, uh, uh,” Glory said breathlessly from between the Slayer’s thighs, grabbing back Buffy’s attention, “You don't give the orders here.” The beautiful Hell-God extended her perfect pink tongue, showing it to the helplessly bound young woman before leaning down. As Glory’s tongue touch her pink folds, the blonde goddess placed her thumb on Buffy’s clit, stroking it inside of it’s sheath.

Unwanted pleasure coursed through Buffy’s trapped body. Supposedly the Hell-God had centuries of practice and now used it against the Slayer. Glory’s tongue glided wetly against her captive’s quickly heating mound as her thumb circled Buffy’s clit, drawing it out. Buffy looked over at her equally helpless sister as the demon behind the teen fucked her. His hand were on her tits as it rocked it’s hips back and forth. Dawn panted and moaned in lust with every thrust and Buffy could see her sister’s glistening juices sliding down the insides of the teen’s thigh.

Buffy could see her sister’s gasping face through the teen’s long brown hair. Dawn looked up at her and they locked eyes just as they came together. Her sister’s ripe young body shook and rocked while Buffy’s body quivered and shivered. Suddenly, from between the Slayer’s thighs, Glory called out in obvious distress. She shot up into her knees and changed. The Hell-God was bound, trapped inside the body of a human man, a handsome medical student named Ben.

Wearing Glory’s red slip, Buffy could easily see Ben’s large erection jutting out beneath the thin material. He looked down at Glory’s prisoner's naked body and for a moment the Slayer thought she and Dawn were saved. While Glory was every inch the Hell-God, Ben was a decent guy. “Ple… please help us,” Buffy begged between gasps, her pale breasts jiggling with ever pant escaping past her lips.

Ben looked over Buffy’s naked, post orgasmic body, her golden flesh and pale tan lines, and then over at Dawn in the corner. Buffy watched him as he looked back down at her, his eyes hungry for her body and his prick throbbing beneath Glory’s red slip. “I… I can’t help myself, Buffy,” he said with a strained voice as he moved over the top of the helpless Slayer, “Glory’s controlling me some how.”

All hope drained out of Buffy as the handsome young medical student prepared to take her. She wasn't angry at him, all she felt was pity towards him. None of this was his fault. “It’s alright. I understand,” she consoled him, “But if you have to do it can you rape Dawn instead of me? If she’s going to be raped I'd prefer it be by you.”

Ben hovered over her for a moment before nodding at Buffy. “I understand,” he told her before crawling off of her and then walking towards Dawn. The demon fucking her young sister hadn’t stop with her orgasm, he had just continued pounding into her nubile young body. The Slayer watched Ben grab the demon by it’s lanky hair and pull him away from the helpless Dawn. The demon looked confused for a moment before noticing the naked Slayer.

As the demon scurried over to get into her trapped, sweat slick body, Buffy watched Ben face Dawn and lift her up almost effortlessly. His hands cupped her tight little ass as she wrapped her slender legs around his waist. He looked over at the captive Buffy and they both nodded at one another in understanding as his hard, thick cock slowly penetrated her young, helpless sister.

While Dawn moaned out in pleasure, the demon chittered happily as it came to the side of the large bed. Excitedly he pointed at Buffy, “If it is my understanding, I am to have you,” he said subserviently, “Or else I get her,” he finished by pointing back at Dawn.

Buffy could barely bring herself to nod her consent. “If you let Ben rape my sister I’ll let you rape me,” she said. The demon clapped happily, it’s hard, yellowish cock bobbing up and down, slick with Dawn’s juices. It quickly undid the Slayer’s chains and let her sit up on the side of the bed, rubbing her wrists. She quickly thought about taking out the demon and Ben and then escaping with Dawn but just as quickly dismissed it. Ben could change back into Glory at any moment, not to mention not knowing how many demon servants Glory had outside of the bedroom.

The demon dropped like a stone to it’s knees and pried Buffy’s legs apart. It crawled in between her spread thighs and pushed her back until she was reclining on her elbows, her chest thrust out. The disgusting creature immediately went for the Slayer’s firm, warm, silky smooth tits. Her nipples stood out in contrast to her pale flesh set inside of her sun-kissed kissed skin, her tan lines from her time enjoying the California beaches.

She was surprised by the demon’s sensual caress and understood how her sister had become so turned on so quickly. As the scabby servant lovingly stroked her sensitive breasts, Buffy gasped in surprised pleasure before returning her gaze to her sister. Ben held Dawn effortlessly aloft as she took his cock between her skinny legs again and again. Buffy then looked back at her own unwanted partner and decided the lustfully moaning teen was the luckier of two.

The ugly monster sat up on it’s knees as it gave Buffy’s firm tits a gentle squeeze, it’s thumbs caressing her aching nipples and sending a flutter through her vulnerable body. It’s prick was the same ugly, yellowish color as the rest of it’s skin and the Slayer had to look away as the demon used it to push against her pretty, pale, pink pussy lips. As she was slowly filled, her eyes locked on Ben’s muscular ass as he thrust into her sister’s teenage body. It had been years since Dawn had been this young and she looked as beautiful as Buffy remembered.

As the demon expertly fucked her, a soft moan escaped past Buffy’s lips. It wasn't exactly unpleasant despite the situation and she found herself rolling her hips up to meet the creature’s thrusts. As they were fucked, she and Dawn gasped and moaned in pleasure, forced to sexual ecstasy by Glory’s minions. The Slayer’s eyes fluttered as she felt her unwanted passion build, the demon thrusting into her again and again, making her body shudder as she remained leaning back on her elbows and was rode towards climax.

“Buffy, noooo…!” Dawn cried out just as the Slayer began to orgasm herself. As her wet cunt gripped down on the demon’s cock, Buffy's eyes shot open to look at her sister. The troubled teen was once again dangling from the ceiling, no longer held by Ben. Glory had once again taken over their shared body. As the blonde haired Slayer shuddered and moaned in bliss and fear, she found it odd that Glory was completely naked behind Dawn, thrusting against her sister’s pale back-side, gripping the girl’s slender hips. And then it dawned on Buffy what was happening to Dawn.

“Noooo…!” Buffy cried out as Glory butt-fucked her sister. She didn't know how, but somehow when Ben had changed back to Glory, Glory had kept Ben’s prick and was using it to sodomize her sister. “You can’t do this!” Buffy yelled out defiantly.

“Aw, sweetie. It looks like I can,” Glory replied back as Buffy started struggling on the bed. She kicked the still happily humping demon away from her and sat up on the bed, her breasts jiggling with the sudden movement.

“Please. I’ll do anything,” Buffy pleaded. Glory was so much stronger than her that there was no way to get Dawn away from her, the Hell-God would kill them both first.

Glory never stopped fucking Dawn’s pert ass as she answered. “Be careful when you say ‘Anything’,” she smirked.

“Anything,” Buffy replied. All she had to offer to save her sister’s ass was her own. She saw Glory pull her new prick out of Dawn’s ass with a loud pop and noticed her sister shudder. There was no way for the Slayer to know if it was in disgust or pleasure.

With a wide smile, Glory slinked around in front of the captured teenage girl and then reached up above Dawn’s slender wrists. Glory’s up-raised arms pulled her breasts up high and tight on her chest as she gripped the chain, her finely sculpted ass tightening and clenching. She yanked the chains out of the ceiling with nearly no effort before easily breaking the chains binding Dawn’s slender wrists. She shoved the teenage girl towards her sister and Buffy stood up to catch her. Completely naked and already well fucked, the two Summers girls embraced, their chests pressed together along with their cum slick mounds.

“Now kiss,” Glory ordered.

Still tightly embracing one another, Buffy and Dawn gasped, “Wha?!” their heads whipping towards the perverted Hell-God.

Glory smiled wickedly at the two Summers woman. “And make sure you use plenty of tongue.”

Buffy knew that she was trapped. Trapped with her naked sister in the grasp of the throbbing-ly evil creature and her equally throbbing minion. “I'm sorry, Dawn,” she whispered to her sister shivering nude in her arms. Dawn nodded her consent, her bottom, bubblegum pink lip trembling.

Being the older sister, Buffy immediately took control of the kiss. She leaned forward and pressed her lips against Dawn, taking her time so she didn’t startle the younger girl. Slowly the young teen began to respond so Buffy increased the pressure, her lips opening slowly until Dawn began responding to her again.

The Slayer slowly slipped her tongue past Dawn’s lips, lightly licking the young girl's teeth, asking permission to enter her mouth. Finally their tongues met, the two girls moaning as their leftover passion from their intense fucking rose higher and higher. They held their naked bodies closer together, rubbing against one another, their firm breasts pressed together along with their hips grinding together.

Buffy slipped to the side, her firm, golden thigh between Dawn's legs. The sisters began rubbing the mounds against the other girl’s legs, humping themselves against the other, moaning in pleasure. Their bodies rocked together in the natural rhythm that all siblings share until their legs touched the foot of the bed. They slipped down until they were both sitting on the bed, their lips, tongues, and bodies never separating.

Being the older sibling, Buffy lowed Dawn down until her sister was on her back and Buffy was on top of her. The girls once again began humping against one another’s legs as their slick juices tricked down the thighs. The hips rocked, their tight asses clenching and releasing as the Summers sisters came together, their cries of pleasure bouncing off the opulent walls.

The sisters gave one another a last, passionate kiss before Buffy rolled off of Dawn, both of their chests heaving with exertion. Both girls lay on their backs, looking up at the ceiling, trying to deny the pleasure they each gave one another. And then the naked Glory and her naked minion was filling their vision, staring down at them.

The Hell-God roughly forced the Summers girls into the position she wanted them in: A 69 on Glory’s bed with Buffy on top. She didn’t know why but Buffy couldn’t help but notice the naked Glory and her pair of cute, pert breasts, a flat stomach, and slender hips. Buffy might have been impressed more if the Hell-God hadn’t been fucking her sister beneath her.

Buffy had managed to beg good enough to impress Glory enough to not ass-fuck Dawn. But only if Buffy sacrificed her own ass instead and continued to fuck the teenage girl as well. With Dawn on her back beneath her and with her legs spread wide, Glory stood triumphant between the teen’s thighs, fucking her rough and deep. With the crazed god filling her sister’s tight hole, Buffy expertly slid her tongue around the girl's wildly stretched lips and around her sizzling clit.

With her golden ass high in the air, Glory’s scabby minions enjoyed Buffy’s side of the deal. He slid slow and deep inside of the Slayer’s ass, stopping every few strokes just to hold her hips possessively against him, enjoying the feel of her wrapped tight around it's cock. And with Buffy sacrificing so much for her, Dawn did everything she could to relieve her sister’s pain and discomfort. The teenage girl had her arms wrapped around Buffy’s waist, holding herself up to enthusiastically lick her big sister’s pussy as the demon sodimized her just as enthusiastically.

Buffy felt her sister’s unexpectedly experienced tongue pulled from her hot cunt and then heard Dawn give a muffled grunt. Obviously Glory had gotten tired of simply watching. The abused Slayer could hear her sister gagging on the Hell-God's thick prick as Glory fucked her teenage mouth. Buffy would even swear that she could hear the sound of Glory’s balls slapping against Dawn’s forehead.

Both Glory and her minion stopped at the same time and Buffy could hear the demon fucking her ass groan in contentment at his prick buried inside of her. Glory groaned out with her servile demon as the Hell-God no doubt held herself balls deep inside if Dawn’s mouth. Suddenly Glory and her demon switched places, the demon fucking Dawn’s mouth while his master took turns fucking Buffy’s ass and cunt.

The intense fucking made it difficult for Buffy to keep track of which dick was fucking which sister. She found herself and Dawn on their hands and knees next to one another as they were relentlessly fucked. Both Glory and her minion were behind them, fucking both of them from behind. From the corner of her eye, the Slayer watched her sister being rocked back and forth, her hair whipping whichever way and her small tits wobbling wildly. She watched her sister cum, screaming out in unwanted pleasure as she the teen girl was violated. And then Buffy felt herself cum, ashamed that the sight of her naked teenage sister orgasmingg could drive her over the edge like that.

Time continued to blur with every thrust, Buffy and Dawn’s orgasms seemed to blur time as the demon and it's god kept the girls cumming again an again. Buffy masturbated as she watched her sister fucked from both ends, soaking the expensive sheets as they both came together. The girls then came again as Buffy was fucked in both her ass and pussy at the same time, the scabby demon below her and Glory behind her while Dawn masturbated feverishly.

Then Buffy found herself at the end of the bed, kissing her sister passionately as they furiously masturbated one another, barely noticing Glory and the demon jerking off over them. When the first thick drop of demonic and Hell-God cum splashed against their skin, Buffy and her sister came with their fingers buried deep inside of one another.

With Glory and her demon distracted and recovering from their orgasms, Buffy leapt into action towards them, landing headfirst on the floor with her sheets wrapped around her legs. “What the hell…?” the Slayer gasped as she looked around her dark bedroom. She had difficulty getting back into bed until she found one of her pillows between her thighs, soaking wet and tied up in the sheets as well.

“Well shit,” she muttered as she finally righted herself and held the dripping pillow up. “Looks like it’s another visit to Target dot com,” she grumbled before throwing the pillow off to the side of her room. Her mind swirled as she tried to remember her strange, incestuous dream. “Why would I ever dream about Dawn that way?”

For the life of her, Buffy tried to imagine any situation that would put that idea about having sex with Dawn in her head. Granted, Dawn was a mystical being, created from Buffy by and ancient order of monks so technically Dawn was a part of Buffy so technically it would be more masturbating than incest. Then Buffy snapped her fingers with realization. “That’s right. I'm supposed to take Dawn to the police station for her interview in the morning,” the Slayer rationalized.

Buffy’s dream slowly slipped back into her subconscious with her rationalization, leaving her to settle back down into her uncomfortable bed and think about what color of pillow to buy.

To be continued…

muhabba
03-05-2022, 10:58 AM
BtV: A Bad Week's Sleep Night 06

The trick to ending a Scoobies meeting was to plan around the Scoobies. Don’t ask Giles any questions about the next evil whatcha call it, just let him finish. Then Xander has a joke. Then Willow gives her two cents. Then Xander has a joke. Then Dawn overly simplifies the problem. Then Xander has one more joke. Finally Buffy hands out possible assignments, usually involving her getting a nap in before going on patrol.

That was Buffy’s ideal Scoobies' meeting and sometimes she could pull it off. But not tonight. Tonight, Andrew was the one showing up with the monster of the week. And like most weeks, it involved a zom-pire. A mindless vampire that lived only to eat and sleep. And unlike the traditional vampires, zom-pires would sire offspring willy-nilly. A traditional vampire would choose a human to turn into a new vampire but to be turned into a zom-pire, the attacking zom-pire just had to leave enough blood in the victim’s bodies to infect. That meant nests grew quick and Andrew had accidentally tripped over one.

Even though Andrew’s over-enthusiasm stretched the meeting out an extra hour, it did actually require Buffy to take a nap before heading out to take out the nest after the sun had set. So, Giles and Dawn would research how to bring magic back into the world, Willow would gather supplies, and Xander would stake out the nest until Buffy got there tonight. Buffy felt so excited at the prospect of her nap she was nearly giddy. She had been up for nearly three days straight now, dealing with one literal Thing after another and she nearly skipped off to her bedroom.

As Buffy’s head hit her pillow she couldn’t help but think about how much easier her life was when Giles had been in charge. But her thought didn’t last long before she was asleep.

It was a deep, relaxing sleep so, of course, she shouldn’t have been surprised when someone had woken her up. She was surprised that it was Andrew and then she was further surprised to find herself already standing up. Could people even fall asleep standing up? She knew that people could sleepwalk or even perform complex tasks but she’d never heard of someone literally falling asleep while standing. She was just about to ask Jonathan if people could fall asleep on their feet before smacking him for coming in her room unannounced when she fully noticed where she was. Warren Mears' basement, headquarters of his gaggle of wanna-be villains The Trio.
The Trio had been Warren’s way to finally get himself some power and he had used Andrew and Jonathan to try and get it. Warren was an engineer, Jonathan could work magic, and Andrew could summon demons. Their first victim had been Warren’s ex-girlfriend and then Buffy had become their next target. They had failed spectacularly.

When all of Warren’s plots and schemes had failed he had come to Buffy’s house with a mundane handgun. Two shots had rung out, hitting Buffy and killing Tara, Willow’s beloved girlfriend. It had sent Willow over the edge and in her friend’s grief, she had almost destroyed the world. Luckily Xander had managed to talk Willow down. And as Buffy watched them now from across the basement, she was surprised at how well her friends were doing. As well as surprised that they were there in the basement.

Willow and Tara were both holding one another, their arms wrapped lightly around themselves. Willow was wearing a tight, leather miniskirt and a blood-red top with flared sleeves. Buffy had to admit that it showed her friend’s body off magnificently, her red hair framing her cute face. Tara was wearing a soft, gauzy top, the outline of her breasts almost completely visible. Her ankle-length skirt was of the same material only darker, her legs, like her breasts, almost completely visible. Her blonde hair was done in gentle waves and spirals. Xander was sitting in a chair next to the loving couple, watching intently, his missing eye now repaired. And unlike Willow and Tara, he was wearing his usual clothes, basically a T-shirt and jeans.

It was then that Buffy noticed what she was wearing. Black, shiny, high-heeled shoes stretched her legs and thrust her ass out. Her legs were wrapped in fishnet stockings up to her golden thighs and then were hidden underneath her flared black skirt with a white apron wrapped around her slender waist. Her top was a black, strapless halter top that pushed her breasts inwards and upward, showcasing her tan lines as the top of her tits bulged out at the top of her uniform. It looked like she was at least a cup size larger in the bra department. And then she noticed what Warren, Andrew, and Jonathan were wearing.

All three members of The Trio were sporting sizable erections. Jonathan was staring at her in wide-eyed astonishment while Warren was leering at her like a starving man seeing a stake. Andrew, however, only had eyes for Warren at the moment. Buffy shivered in disgust as Warren and Jonathan’s eyes crawled over her highly decorated body. She was a sexy French maid, waiting to serve her masters. The immobile Slayer shivered in disgust.

“Alright, boys,” Warren said with a clap of his hands, “Let’s get her to work.” Buffy was surprised that it really was work. The first thing she did was to organize the Trio’s massive comic book collection. Every time she handled a special issue, Andrew would excitedly have to tell her all about it while Jonathan and Warren stared at her lustfully. Jonathan in wonder and Warren like a predator. She was half way through the first pile when one of the Trio finally made a move.

Buffy was bent over at the waist, her taunt, golden ass high in the air. The mentally bound Slayer could see Willow and Tara staring at her as they petted one another. It sent a strange shiver down Buffy’s spine and caused her thighs to quiver. But with her attention locked on the two lesbian witches, she didn’t see Warren coming up behind her. The engineer licked his lips as he stared at the Slayers ass, his mouth watering. With her ass lifted up into the air, most of her warm, soft flesh was exposed except where the white thong was stretched across her golden waist. The small strip sank between her white ass-cheeks, the skin milky white from her rather modest bathing suits. And Warren was not gentle with her sensitive flesh at all.

The supervillain in training suddenly reached out and gripped the Slayers cheeks. Buffy gasped out in surprise at the same time Warren had gasped out in surprise. He had never felt an ass like this. It was so firm and hard, like a professional athlete but covered with soft, warm, silky smooth flesh. It was amazing. He squeezed and kneaded Buffy’s ass as his thumbs burrowed between her cheeks, teasing her puckered little asshole. The Slayer stayed bent over with her hands wrapped around her ankles, her legs straight and locked at the knees, and her white and tan rear-end high in the air. She still couldn’t see Warren behind her but she could see Xander across the room, an obvious erection in his jeans as he watched and lusted after Willow and Tara still stroking one another while staring at her.

Buffy didn’t know how long she held the pose but she knew that with her knees locked she didn’t have long before she passed out. Luckily, Warren eventually pulled his cock out and came across her ass. Jonathon was much more gentle when he molested her. First, ‘tho, he cleaned her ass up. None of the Trio paid attention to her three friends across the room in their corner. Willow and Tara were lovingly stroking one another and nuzzling noses while Xander stroked himself through his pants.

Jonathan barely touched her. Buffy could hear him moving around back there but whatever he was doing it didn’t involve her ass much. When she was done with the comic books, the shortest member of the Trio had her organize his herb drawer. Magical herb drawer. Magical legal herb drawer. He sat down on one side of her which she found odd until she realized she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her firm, sun-kissed tits swayed and jiggled hypnotically as Johnathan stared down her black, silk top. Behind her short former classmate, the overly observed Slayer could see Willow and Tara lovingly stroking and groping one another more passionately while Xander had his hand down his pants stroking himself.

Andrew had absolutely no use for Buffy’s ass or tits when it was his turn to molest her. He had her sit in a chair, some of the magic forcing her to thrust her chest out, and then he began talking about his brother who had been a year or so older than him. Then he had started talking about random students and then how nice it must have been to be popular. The bespelled Slayer tried to explain to him that just because everyone knew your name, it didn’t quite make you adored but she had no choice but to agree with everything he said. From across the room, Buffy could hear the two lesbian witches moan lustfully. Xander had joined them and both young women stroked his rigid cock through his jeans, each one standing on one side of him.

Warren was the first one to take her but that didn’t really surprise her. He grabbed her wrist and yanked her roughly away from Andrew and threw her onto a small cot in the corner of the room. She cooed for him and spread her golden thighs as he struggled with his belt and jeans above her. Off to her side, she saw Willow and Tara, both topless and taking turns sucking Xander’s cock.

Suddenly Warren fell on top of the Slayer, knocking the wind from her as he writhed around on her body. She could feel his prick struggling against her thighs and leaving trails of pre-cum across her skin. His entire body shuddered and Buffy knew that he had cum prematurely and sighed in relief. She’d rather take Andrew and Jonathan at the same time than Warren even once.

Across from the old, scratchy loveseat that she was sharing with Jonathan, Buffy watches as Xander fucked Willow. She perched on a crate with her legs wrapped around him. He thrust into her again and again, barely moving so his dick would stay deep inside of her. Tara was naked except for her slippers, playing with her large tits with one hand and rubbing her pussy with the other.

Sitting next to her, Jonathan put his arm around Buffy’s shoulders, holding her close to him. Next, his other hand went to her forearm, stroking her lightly and she realized what he was doing, Jonathan was trying to live out a date. His hand kept moving higher and higher with every stroke as she sat demurely next to him with her hands in her lap. After several, long, minutes, he finally reached her bicep, nudging the side of her breast. When he came in his pants he nearly fell off of the loveseat and had she been able, Buffy would have laughed despite how sad of a situation it was. For both of them.

Andrew was gay. Her friend Andrew. This was Andrew’s past self who wasn’t out of the closet yet, even to himself. Across the basement, in their little corner, unseen by everyone but her apparently, Xander was having sex with Tara now while Andrew was discussing the different types of demons and which ones Buffy had slain. The mystically bound Slayer was pretty sure this was possibly the most pathetic rape ever. And then, thanks to Warren, she found out how wrong she was.

Much like their villainy, Warren organized the worst of it. Even using Andrew’s crush on him to get what he wanted. They left Buffy in her black high heels, apron, little white wrist thingies, and whatever the hairband was called but she was otherwise completely naked now. Her tan lines outlined her firm breast and the hot juncture between her legs. She was wet and practically dripping wet due to Warren ordering her to be horny. She had sucked off Warren and Jonathan, Andrew was less than enthused but they both tried their best.

Warren then found a novel approach to Andrew’s problem. Johnathan laid down on his back while Buffy took his overeager cock inside of her. He then came immediately. But, being young and somewhat sexually repressed, he stayed hard. Warren grabbed her by her hair and yanked her forward as the shortest member of the Trio began fucking himself up inside of her. “This will shut you up, bitch,” Warren sneered before shoving his cock into the Slayer’s mouth. And Andrew, his eyes locked firmly on Warren who kept his eyes locked in Buffy’s mouth, violated Buffy’s ass.

Buffy’s helpless, naked body was rocked back and forth, side to side, and to and fro. Hands crawled over her, squeezing her jiggling tits, pinching her hard, pink nipples, and slapping her taut ass. With sexual stimuli coming from all directions the Slayer couldn’t help but cum. As cocks inundated her, her body shook and shivered with orgasms. She had been afraid that Warren was going to order her to cum but here she was, cumming all on her own. And then Willow joined in.

A magic bolt threw all four fucking people in all directions. Buffy akimbo on her back, quickly looked up, already knowing what, and who had happened. Off in the corner, she could see naked Xander tending to Tara’s unmoving body while in the middle of the room Willow stood with magical power crackling all around her. Her normally red hair was as black as night along with her eyes and tight leather pants. She wore a blood-red corset that squeezed her slight chest tightly. And Jonathan was her first victim.

Originally it was Andrew that had been tricked into killing Andrew by cutting his throat. This time Willow uses her magic to do it causing a line of blood to appear across his neck. His small body then faded from sight with a, “Wah, wah, wah,” video game sound. And then came Warren. Ropes shot out from the dark corners, wrapping around the misogynist’s wrists. He looked from his bound left wrist to his bound right wrist and then to Dark Willow. “Well, Fu…” Warren began before Buffy watched her best friend skin him alive.

Warren didn’t suffer for long before he disappeared with a “Wha wha wha…” sound. And then Buffy’s eyes went wide with fear as Dark Willow turned her attention to the naked Slayer, neither on paying attention as Jonathan ran screaming from the basement. Willow waved one of her hands and what few clothes she had one escaped from her body in shreds. Chains shot out from the dark corners of the basement and for a moment Buffy thought she would share the same fate as Warren. Instead, one chain each wrapped around her ankles, spreading her legs as one chain wrapped around her wrists, lifting her up and stretching her naked body. Willow smiled and chuckled wickedly as she slowly paced around her friend, her black eyes gleaming with lust and desire.

Dark Willow’s hand traced around her friend's breasts, judging their firmness and their weight. Just to tease Buffy, Willow slid her thumb across the Slayer’s hard nipples, drawing a quick gasp from the bound blonde girl. The Slayer looked over to Xander for help but he was standing alone, masturbating to what Willow was doing. The cups of her friend’s corset were pulled down exposing her small, pale breasts with the same dark veins crisscrossing just beneath the silky smooth skin. She was looking hungrily at Buffy but what was holding the Slayer’s attention was the bulge in her friend’s tight pants.

“Oh, come on,” Buffy said in frustration. Her friend was slowly pressing her body against the blonde girl’s vulnerable body. And she could definitely feel her female friend’s erect dick tenting the front of Willow’s leather pants. Slowly her now dark-haired friend leaned in and kisses her, her pink tongue easily parting the Slayer’s lips. I must have been magic but Buffy didn’t fight against the kiss as Willow’s tongue explored her mouth. Their breasts pressed together, sliding around their sensitive flesh.

As she kissed Buffy, Willow slid her arms around her friend causing Buffy to groan. As her hands slid slowly down her back and gripped her firm, naked ass. The most powerful witch in the northern hemisphere slowly licks down Buffy’s graceful neck. The Slayer knew she shouldn’t encourage her friend in taking her by force but she couldn’t help but moan at Willow’s expert skills as the wayward witch licked down to her chest.

Buffy gasped again as her friend licked at her nipples while massaging her taut ass. But Willow didn’t stop there. She continued licking down the Slayer’s bound body until she was kneeling in front of Buffy. Keeping a tight grip on Buffy’s ass, Willow nuzzled her friend’s hot, wet cunt. The Slayer cried out again as the witch’s tongue parted her glistening lips and traced around her dripping hole.

As Willow began plunging her tongue in and out of her best friend’s drooling cunt, Buffy unconsciously raised her leg up and wrapped it around the witch’s shoulder, grinding against her. As the Slayer’s juices slid down the witch’s chin, neither one noticed the naked, erect Xander come up behind Buffy. He placed his hands over Willow’s and used the grip to spread Buffy’s tight cheeks apart, revealing the pink entrance to her ass. As the third Scooby placed his soft cock-head against the blonde girl’s asshole, Buffy’s eyes shot wide open.

Xander pushed forward, triggering Buffy’s orgasm. Between Xander’s prick and Willow’s tongue, Buffy was helpless. Trapped between them, the Slayer was forced to cum again, teased and pleasured by her two best friends. Until suddenly both of her friends pulled out of her heated body. “Wha…?” Buffy gasped as the naked Xander walked around behind Willow as the former redhead stood up. Both of her friends had wicked smile on their faces as Xander placed one hand on Willow’s shoulder and another on her hip. Suddenly, with no florist, Xander ripped off Willow’s clothes as if they were paper.

Buffy stood in silent shock as she took in her friend’s naked body. Her breasts were high and firm, her slender hips and waist, and her lovely legs. Even cut through with black veins Willow was an attractive figure. It was the giant cock sticking up from between her friend’s legs that Buffy couldn’t get her head around. Xander reached around Willow’s body and gripped the girl’s impressive erection. He gave it a couple of gentle tugs before the witch stepped forward towards the Slayer.

Keeping his grip on Willow’s erection, rubbing it up and down against her gooey lips, momentarily teasing the girl while Willow slipped her hands underneath Buffy’s golden thighs. Buffy didn’t notice the lack of chains as one friend lifted her legs and the other friend shoved a cock into her cunt. As Willow began pumping into Buffy, Xander took over holding her legs up. He pushed forward, his prick slowly penetrating the horny witch every time she pulled back to thrust forward again. As Willow fucked Buffy’s hot, wet hole, she was also fucking her ass with Xander’s cock. The original Scooby Gang of Sunnydale all together again.

“Oh, God!” Buffy screamed as she came again. She could feel Willow cumming inside of her but remaining hard and could only imagine what Xander was doing behind the witch. Willow pumped back and forth, fucking everyone while Xander pushed against her as she pushed against Buffy. Three bodies fucking as one. “Dammit!” Buffy screamed as her best friends forced her to cum again.

“Fuuuuckkkk…” Buffy hissed through clenched teeth as her orgasm threw her out of her dream.

The sweat-soaked Slayer woke up with the sharp end of her favorite stake, Mr. Pointy, in her hand and the blunt end buried deep inside of her gushing cunt. “Oh, oh wow,” she gasped before slowly pulling her stake out of her sensitive body.

Buffy collapsed back and stared up at her ceiling as her chest heaved. “What brought that on?” she wondered to herself as she slowly got her breathing back under control. She looked over at her nightstand and her open bag, her wallet sticking out partway. “That’s right, I have to meet Xander and Willow for lunch tomorrow!” she gasped, “I better get some sleep,” she said before rolling over, the memories of her dream already dissipating.

To be continued…

muhabba
03-05-2022, 10:59 AM
Crap. I don't know what I did to post that last chapter like that. Sorry if it's hard to read.

groomleader
03-06-2022, 08:01 AM
Crap. I don't know what I did to post that last chapter like that. Sorry if it's hard to read.

No problem, I double-spaced it for you. GREAT story, I love the Buffy series!

muhabba
03-06-2022, 08:04 AM
Thanx for the edit and I'm glad you like it.

muhabba
08-17-2022, 06:11 AM
BtVS A Bad Week's Sleep Night 07

Sometimes Buffy couldn't decide if she had too many friends or if the house was too small. But everyone had agreed that they needed to blow off some steam and a movie night sounded like a great idea. With snacks and sodas, they had spent the last part of the afternoon and most of the evening staring at the TV. It had been more fun than she had expected and in the end, she was glad that they had done it.

As she watched the movies, out of the corner of her eye, she saw everyone slowly nodding off one at a time. One by one all her friends slipped off to sleep leaving her the last one up. She was so amused by how cute everyone looked that she didn't even realize it when she finally nodded off.

It was dark. Dark and cool, almost cold. It was nearly cold enough that she could feel her nipples harden up tight on her breasts. It felt strange for some reason but she couldn’t place the sensation.

The startled Slayer couldn’t see her hand in front of her face but she tried to look around anyway. Her Slayer senses screamed that something was wrong but she couldn’t see or hear anything. She spun around in a defensive pose, trying desperately to find anything to prove she wasn’t trapped in the darkness. And then she wasn’t alone. He didn’t bring any light with him but she could see him clear enough anyway. He had brown, non-descript hair but was handsome enough under it. And he wore his usual preacher’s outfit complete with the white collar. The super strong incel henchman of the First Evil, Caleb, was standing just out of reach of her.

Caleb’s cold, dead eyes crawled up and down her body and that was when Buffy realized she was naked. The same way she could see Caleb now let her suddenly see herself. Her tan, golden flesh nearly glowed in the dark while the creamy white flesh of her tan lines lit up the dark like a lighthouse on a moonless night. She had to admit that Caleb was handsome, probably late twenties or early thirties and nicely built. She shook her head to clear the strange thoughts out of her mind. This was not the time. The motion sent her breasts swaying and caused a slight jiggle in the smooth flesh of her ass.

Buffy didn’t try for a fighter’s pose, she was perfectly safe right now. She knew Caleb and Caleb was dead. She was looking at pure evil. The First Evil as a matter of fact. The First Evil wanted nothing less than to be let out of its confinement in the Hellmouth and then to roll over the entire planet. But the Evil had one weakness, it couldn’t touch. It could only influence. And it could only take the form of dead people to talk and spread its influence. Which is why she wasn’t worried about Caleb. Caleb was dead. She had killed him herself.

“Well, well, well. If it isn’t the whore of a vampire slayer,” he said matter of factly. It wasn’t an insult. It wasn’t slut shaming. It wasn’t a condemnation. He called her a whore the same way he would call grass green or say the time of day. For him, it was a bald fact.

Buffy had been through everything with Caleb and by now was over it. Caleb had been a lost soul long before she had ever met him and his soul now belonged to The First Evil. She could almost pity him before coming to her senses and just being glad that she had killed him. Yea, her!

“There hasn’t been a whore like you since the Whore of Babylon,” he said with all the inflection of a school teacher at the front of their class. “Now, I have met quite a few girls, killed most of them but not before getting to know them, and I ain’t met a single one like you.”

Unabashedly, Buffy stood with a hand on her cocked hip, still completely naked. There was nothing she could do nothing about her nudity so why act all skittish about it? This guy was dead anyway and wasn't even really the preacher, it was The First Evil and Buffy wasn’t really sure it had a gender or even cared about nudity.

“And how is that, exactly?” she asked smugly. She may be stuck in nowhere-at-all-land and stuck with Caleb of all people, but he was still dead and she very much wasn’t.

“How many men have had their way with your ripe, little body,” he asked flatly.

With dream logic Buffy realized she was sleeping, she was in a dream, and could now remember her dreams over the last week as if they really happened. She had had a busy week and had started counting on her fingers to keep up with the number.

“Like I said: A whore,” Caleb said in a monotone voice.

Buffy waved him away as she continued to count. “Shhhh, I’m trying to concentrate,” she chided the dead preacher.

“And you’ve enjoyed everyone. Every man or woman that has taken you, you've enjoyed," he said with a sudden smugness.

It was the smugness that caught Buffy's attention and broke her concentration. "I think that's an oversimplification," she began before shouting, "What the Hellmouth?” as she watched what happened to Caleb.

“I just figured since you’re givin’ it up for free, like the whore you are, I’d get me a piece as well,” Caleb said, completely naked.

Buffy couldn't help but notice how well-built the redneck preacher was or how his nicely thick prick curved slightly upwards. Her mind suddenly thought of what a cock like that could do for her, or to her, and what she could with to it. She licked her lips nervously, her stomach fluttering, her chest heaving. It was such a nice prick. A perfectly distracting cock.

With the Slayer’s eyes locked onto his dick, Caleb leaped forward and grabbed Buffy by her slender wrist. He yanked her roughly forward and spun her around, trapping her in his arms with her back to his chest and his throbbing prick between her tight ass-cheeks. He rolled his hips forward, sliding his dick up and down across the tiny little rosebud of her ass while sliding one hand up to grasp a firm tit and his other hand down between her moist, quivering thighs.

Buffy grasped Caleb’s wrists and struggled weakly against him as he roughly fingered her, her pale pink pussy quickly moistened letting him reach deep inside of her. With his other hand, he mauled her sensitive breasts, pinching her equally pale pink nipple. She gasped out in sudden lust, grinding herself against his angry, throbbing cock. She could feel the wicked preacher grinding himself against her ass, turning her on more and more with each violent thrust.

It had been a long week for Buffy, repeatedly violated by her worse enemies day after day after day, taken over and over. So what was one more? She already realized it was just a dream so why fight it? It was going to happen no matter what anyways.

Using her grip on Caleb’s wrists, Buffy moved his hands around on her chest until each one was palming each breast like a mountaineer's handhold. She bent forward into his grip, thrusting her ass back harder against the dead preacher’s cock as he continued thrusting between her taunt cheeks. And then with a twitch of her hips, Caleb's prick buried itself deep inside of the horny Slayer. She cried out as she came from the rough penetration and the fact that her tight cunt didn't slow him down at all, pushing himself to the limit inside of her wet, hot pussy.

While standing, Caleb fucked into Buffy while Buffy fucked back against Caleb. He grunted in misogynistic lust while Buffy squealed in delight. With every thrust back she rocked her hips low, pointing the evil prick down, and then lifted her hips to point the prick up, controlling the preacher’s cock with just her gripping cunt. He slid his hands down to the thrusting girl’s hips, holding her up as she bent further forward, grunting as she used him to fuck herself.

Sweat rolling down his body, Caleb held her tightly as she rocked roughly back against him. “Bi… bitch. You… you ain’t winning that… that easily,” he gasped, holding on to the girl for dear life.

Bent over with her hands gripping her ankles, Buffy smiled to herself in pleasure and satisfaction. Not only was she running through another well-earned orgasm, but she was also wearing Caleb down to a wet nub. She could hear him gasping in exertion and feel him struggling to keep up with her. It was when he whistled out a loud tweet that she got confused. And then she saw the long, pale, bleach-white cock hanging between a pair of scabby knees. She looked up at the naked form of the uber-vamp staring down at her.

There were actually two uber vamps, one in front of the other. They were both bald with two creepy front teeth and mottled white skin, almost like a corpse. And both had extremely large dicks that were starting to grow harder and thicker.

Suddenly the exhausted preacher released his hold on the thrusting Slayer letting her fall forward into the arms of the horny uber-vamps. It took some doing due to Buffy’s undulating form but the three servants of the First Evil managed to move the naked Buffy around the way they wanted her. They kept the Slayer on her hands and knees as they took turns fucking her every hole, one in her mouth, one in her pussy, and one in her ass. Caleb and the two uber-vamps moved around the girl, grunting and moaning as they fucked her over and over again, both filling her and covering her with their thick, dusty seed.

Buffy’s sexual prowess had turned one previous beau to fight against his entire military squad as well as taming two vampires. And because of her prowess, she drained first one uber-vamp and then the other, exploding them into showers of dust. Caleb fell back from Buffy’s sucking mouth, collapsing on his ass as he stared in wide-eyed wonder at the supernaturally charged sexual wonder girl as he began to slowly fade away. “What… what is it… what is it about you…” he trailed off as he disappeared completely.

With the three villains gone, Buffy realized that their sticky cum had also disappeared from her body leaving her still gleaming with sweat but no less naked. She got up off the floor and stretched like a contented cat. She was still trapped in a dark void but suddenly heard a familiar voice from behind her.

“Buffy, are you okay?” Giles asked as Buffy turned towards him. Just like with Caleb, she could see Giles but everything around them was still a dark void. Her former teacher was dressed in a tweed suit, a fashion choice he had shrugged off long ago.

Buffy knew that she was still naked and freshly fucked but oddly enough she wasn’t really concerned about it. “I’m fine, Giles. What are you doing here?” she asked.

“I was worried about you, Buffy,” the much older English man said as he stopped in front of his former student, “I care about you.”

“Awwww, Giles. I care about you too,” she said. Still unconcerned with her nudity, Buffy stood up on her tip-toes and kissed her Watcher on the cheek, pressing her naked body against the much older man. She felt him wrap his arms around and she did the same, giving him a strong hug. He kissed her on the cheek the same as she had done to him and she leaned into him even farther.

Giles' lips slid over Buffy's cheek to the corner of her mouth, startling her. She pulled back a bit and stared up into his eyes, they looked far more intense than usual and she felt a shiver go up her spine. Giles held her tighter and she let him as he bent his head lower and she leaned up farther. Her nimble pink tongue met his as his hands slid up and down her graceful back and she undulated her firm body against him. As he began laying her back she began tugging at his clothes, stripping the much older man completely naked. By the time they reached the floor, he was naked and already between her golden thighs. The horny Slayer reached between their bodies and grasped his hard prick, pulling at it until it was at the entrance to her hot, wet cunt.

As Giles filled her with his throbbing cock, he whispered into her ear, “I’ve been wanting to do this for so long.” Considering that Giles had first met her when she was only sixteen, Buffy realized that what her Watcher had said was kinda creepy but for some reason, it just didn't matter to her. All that mattered was the feel of his prick slowly penetrating her.

With her father figure fully inside of her, Buffy rolled her entire body starting from her chest to her hips, welcoming Giles inside of her. He immediately began fucking her, his thick cock pulsing with every stroke as he delved deep inside of his student. As a much older man, she knew that Giles was knowledgeable, especially since he had fucked her mom and Buffy had accidentally relived the memory when the Slayer had temporarily gotten telepathic powers. And he was proving it now. Every stroke of his cock seemed to hit an erogenous zone causing her to buck and twitch uncontrollably. She cried out in lust with her first orgasm while Giles continued to churn inside of her.

“Oh, Giles, yes!” Buffy cried out in pleasure as she came again. With her flat stomach fluttering, Giles pulled out and sat up straighter, fisting his prick until he came on her, decorating her spasming abdomen with his thick seed. She stared down the length of her naked body and between her still spread thighs as Giles shuffled over to let her friend Willow replace him.

The slender, red-haired witch wrapped her arms around Buffy's golden thighs and smiled up at her. "We all care about you, Buffy," she chirped merrily before digging her tongue into the Slayer's dripping hole. For a moment, Buffy wondered what Willow meant by “we” since she had already fucked Giles, and then a penis slowly bobbed into view.

Without even seeing the owner’s face, Buffy knew that the prick had to belong to her other best friend, Xander. “Yeah, Buffy, we all care about you,” Xander agreed before slipping his cock into the Slayer’s mouth.

Buffy sucked enthusiastically at her best friend’s cock while she held her other best friend’s head between her legs. A rough hand grasped one of her soft but firm breasts and out of the corner of her eye she saw that it belonged to Giles. Then a warm, wet mouth clamped on to her free tit, licking and sucking at her erect little nipple. Buffy groaned lustfully around Xander’s cock in her mouth before realizing that she already had three people at her so it had to be a new person on her tit.

The sexed-up Slayer turned her head to the opposite side, losing Xander’s dick from her mouth but being filled again instantly by Giles. She could now see that the fourth lover at her tit was her little sister, Dawn. The realization sent Buffy over the edge and she immediately came in Willow’s mouth. As soon as her body stopped twitching, the orgasmic Slayer moved around, losing Giles’ dick in her mouth and replacing it with Dawn’s pink, wiggling tongue.

The older sister took the younger sister into her arms, kissing her deeply as the other three surrounding them changed positions. Giles laid down behind Dawn and pushed his rigid cock into her tight, wet pussy. Willow laid down behind Buffy and slipped her tongue deep inside of the blonde girl’s tight ass. Behind Willow, Xander got on his knees behind the red-haired girl and pushed his cock into her drooling cunt making her moan into the Slayer’s puckered hole.

Buffy was concentrating so hard on Dawn that the Slayer barely noticed when her mother, Joyce, joined in. Their mother had passed away years ago but Buffy and Dawn eagerly welcomed her back. The three Summers women all embraced one another, moaning and kissing, their hands flowing over their naked bodies. The Summers women rolled back and forth on the absent ground: one on her back, one on top, one to the side.

What came next was actually Buffy’s idea. She had in her mind the memories of her mother having sex with Giles and this seemed like the perfect time to see it in real life. Joyce laid flat on her back and spread her long legs wide, welcoming Giles inside of her. The Slayer and her sister sat next to the horny couple as they fucked, the sisters' hands in one another's laps, fingering each other as the parental figures had sex for them. Their mother’s long, slender body rocked and writhed against Giles as she gasped and moaned in lust, her honey-colored hair spread out around her head.

Xander may have thought that he was keeping his crush a secret, but Buffy knew that he had a thing for her mom. With her sister's help, she moved the people around again until she was satisfied. Now Xander was between her mother’s spread legs, fucking her enthusiastically while Willow rode Giles, her small breasts jiggling wildly.

“How’s tricks, B,” a voice called out from behind Buffy. The Slayer turned her head towards the source of the voice just as Dawn squealed, “Tara!” The naked young woman jumped to her feet and hugged the young Wiccan standing next to the owner of the voice. Tara was Willow’s lover and something of an aunt figure to Dawn but no one had seen her since she had been shot and killed. The witch was wearing a gauzy, lightly flowing dress and top, hiding her voluptuous body but Dawnie did not care and immediately began ripping her clothes off.

Meanwhile Buffy only had eyes for the girl that has just called her “B”. Faith the Vampire Slayer. At one time she had been Buffy’s nemesis but had eventually come back to the right side. But before all of that, she had confused and titillated Buffy, the blonde Slayer's first girl crush. And judging by the way the dark-haired Slayer was looking down at her, Faith knew it.

Buffy looked around at the surprise orgy. By now there were just too many people around to continue directing them, especially when Angel and Spike, Buffy’s former lovers, showed up, not to mention Cordillera, a kinda friend from high school. It was so strange to have so many dead people at her surprise orgy. She looked back up at Faith who was now completely naked. "Come on, B. Let's go join in on the fun," the dark-haired girl said with a wicked smirk.

“5 by 5,” Buffy said with her own sexy smirk and then let the other slayer pull her up to her feet, “But first I want some alone time.” The blonde Slayer immediately wrapped her arms around the brunette Slayer’s body and held her tight. Their young, fit bodies melded together as they kissed deeply, their breasts rubbing together as Faith moved her thigh between Buffy’s legs. Buffy immediately began rubbing herself against Faith’s thigh, humping the other Slayer as they both moaned in lust through their kiss.

Buffy slipped her thigh between Faith's and the dark-haired girl immediately began humping up against it, both fit young women maintaining perfect balance as they stood. Xander appeared behind Faith and eagerly and easily slipped his hard prick into her ass while Dawn got to her knees behind Buffy. The youngest Summers girl held her older sister's taunt cheeks apart as she shoved her tongue into Buffy's tight ass.

With everyone’s help, Buffy and Faith were lowered to their hands and knees while Xander kept his cock buried deep inside of the brunette girl’s ass. Giles knelt in front of the dark-haired head and slid her his cock. Buffy and Willow watched the dark-haired girl get fucked while they fingered one another and Joyce and Dawn 69ed. Cordelia soon followed suit and found herself on her hands and knees, Spike and Angel both filling her mouth with their ridged cocks, the dark-haired girl's impressive chest already covered in cum.

After fucking Faith to orgasm, Xander and Giles moved to Buffy with Xander in her mouth and Giles in her ass. From around Xander’s hips, the blonde Slayer could see her ex-boyfriend, Riley Finn, balls deep inside of her mother which wasn't that odd since her mom had really liked him. From around Xander’s other hip, she saw Angel and Spike, the blonde vampire behind the dark-haired vampire and planted deep in his ass while also giving him a reach around. Tara sat straight on her knees with her lips wrapped around the tip of Angel’s throbbing dick, sharing space with Spike’s dick. Buffy made a mental note to join them as soon as she could.

Buffy moaned in contentment as Giles and Xander pumped her full of cum. As soon as the two men pulled out of her, Buffy stood up to join Angel and Spike but quickly lost track of them in the crowd of potential Slayers. Should anything happen to Buffy and Faith, any one of the dozens of girls would be the next Slayer although it was obvious that none of them were particularly worried about it at the time. Buffy watched her sister quickly join the gaggle of girls since they were all closer in age to her than the rest. Xander quickly joined Dawn with the other girls and the blonde Slayer rolled her eyes at the stereotype of an older boy with a younger girl. And then Giles joined Xander and Buffy decided that all men are pigs.

She watched the naked Willow introduce the naked Tara to the naked Kennedy, Willow’s girlfriend after Tara died, and hoped they would all get along. Buffy went back to looking for Angel and Spike and quickly found them with Faith, fucking both her ass and cunt. The blonde girl stomped her foot like a petulant child and folded her arms beneath her breasts. Then she smiled wickedly and went to find Riley and his friends.

Buffy took on five soldiers at a time, using her ass and pussy, her mouth, and also her two hands. It kept her busy but being the Slayer meant she was a natural leader and very dexterous. Her mother was so impressed that she gave her daughter and quick clit massage before being pulled away by Kennedy and Dawn, giggling merrily. Slowly, one by one, the potential Slayers replaced the soldiers until Buffy was covered in the hands, lips, and tongues of the potential Slayers, dozens of young teenage girls.

It was only minutes before the girls had Buffy cumming and screaming out in lust. Every inch of her naked body was stroked to a burning passion by the younger girls. She soon lost track of what was going on as she orgasmed again and again and again. Finally, a helpful hand pulled Buffy out of the small ocean of naked female flesh.

“Oh my God, thank you,” Buffy told her rescuer, “I didn’t think I’d ever…” and then she noticed who rescued her.

“Miss Summers, exactly what do you think you are doing?” Principal Snyder asked sternly. He was a small, nearly bald man who hated children which was kind of ironic in a principal. But what Buffy disliked the most about him at the moment was his lack of clothes.

From behind the principal, Cordelia muttered, “Crap,” as Willow muttered, “Oh no,” immediately and accidentally grabbed Synder’s attention.

“I should have known it would be the three of you,” he sneered, “That’s it, the three of you have detention.”

“But that’s not fair,” Willow whined, “We’re too old for detention.”

“Yeah, plus I’m dead,” Cordelia added.

“Yeah, and you were eaten by a snake,” Buffy further added.

“You three are not worming out if your detentions again,” Snyder warned.

All three girls rolled their eyes and got on their knees. Buffy was the first to take the principal’s prick into her mouth while Willow sucked one of his balls and Cordelia licked the other. He slid his fingers through the Slayer’s blonde hair as he quickly became erect and began fucking her warm, moist mouth. Cordelia took over, sucking hard on Snyder’s cock while Buffy sucked his ball and Willow licked the other. Willow took his cock last, pinching her nose closed while she licked up and down the shaft.

The three girls took turns sucking Snyder’s cock so none of them had to suffer alone until he pulled his dick out of Cordelia’s talented mouth. He aimed down at the three girls and fisted himself until he came all over their upturned faces. Satisfied with himself, the dead principal turned and wandered through the orgy barking orders. The girls cleaned each other up and then followed Snyder into the pool of flesh.

By the time Buffy reached the place where Angel and Spike had been, they were gone. She found Angel first with his dick buried inside of Tara while Willow watched. She apologized to the two witches and then dragged him with her to find Spike. They found the blonde vampire laying on his back with Joyce riding his cock. Buffy then apologized and took Spike with her and Angel.

It took some doing but Buffy got the two vampires into position. She laid on her back with her legs spread wide to let Spike and Angel in. Spike laid over her and slid his hard cock into her well-fucked cunt. He took a couple of practice pumps before laying still inside of Buffy. Angel eased himself over Spike carefully, keeping from pressing his entire weight down on him and Buffy. Slowly he entered the blonde vampire’s tight ass.

As Angel pressed down into Spike, Spike pressed deeper into Buffy and as Angel relaxed, Spike pushed back against him. As the three of them slowly began to sync together they drew an appreciative crowd. All around her, Buffy could see everyone she cared about watching her fuck Spike and Angel at the same time. She cried out in lust, rolling her hips up against one vampire while that vampire rolled his ass back at the second vampire. She was fucking both Spike as well as Angel through Spike, their bodies finally moving together as one.

As Buffy neared her orgasm, the crowd around her grew louder, some in appreciation and some in awe. She grunted louder and louder as her body began to boil over. Suddenly she cried out, her tight pussy claiming down on Spike’s cock as he continued to pump into her and Angel continued to pump into him. With the two vampires on top of her, Buffy’s legs couldn't move and their weight trapped her on the ground. She came but her body couldn’t move as it washed over her, bound by two vampires that she had loved.

With surprising ease, Angel quickly pulled out of Spike while Spike pulled out of Buffy. They joined her audience and she could see that all the men were circled around her, all pumping their pricks. The Slayer didn’t see who was the first to shoot but she was quickly covered with cum as all the men in her life showered her with sperm. The women all knelt down around Buffy, smearing the cum on her like massage oil until she was glistening with it.

“Aghhh…!” Buffy cried out and sat up straighter. The glass she had been holding was sitting in her lap, her clothes soaked with soda. “Darn it,” she muttered.

“Watch that crusty language, sailor,” Xander said as he slowly woke up, “Hang on. I’ll get you a towel.

“Here. I’ll take that,” Willow said as she slowly got to her feet, yawned, and then took Buffy’s now empty glass.

“Mom did say you refused to use silverware until you were five,” Dawn joked to her sister.

Slowly the rest of the group woke up, some joking with Buffy and some heading off to bed. Buffy looked around feeling more rested than she had in quite a while. It turned out she was wrong about the house and her friends. Altogether, they were practically perfect in every way.

The End.