PDA

View Full Version : Mother in law gives me a hand.

groomleader
11-22-2017, 09:50 AM
Part 01

My wife Jane told me at breakfast, "Mom needs to stay here for a month, so that the upgrades to her new house can be done. It was supposed to have been done before she took possession, but some dummy screwed up the dates. I took the liberty of inviting her to stay here for the month, I hope you don't mind."

I smiled and replied, "Not at all baby, your Mom is welcome anytime."

Jane smiled back, and said, "A lot of guys hate being around the mother-in-law, but not you. So nice that you and her can get along so well."

I was looking forward to it, Dianne, my mother in law is 40 years old, her face is a peaches and cream complexion, smooth, unblemished, when Jane and her are standing together, it would be easy to mistake her Mom for a slightly older sister, even though Jane is 20, half her Mom's age. Her shape is sexy as all hell, her zaftig body is like a work of art. Not fat, or out of shape, but full-figured, with the curvy, voluptuous shape that gets me the most. Hefty milk jugs, that make their presence known beneath her tops, and wild curvy hips, oh man. I had gotten a good look at her a few months ago, when we picked her up and went to the beach.

She stripped off her clothes, and uncovered a white bikini that made my cock take serious notice.

221907 221908

With the bikini scooping down so close to her pubic region, I wondered what kind of bush she was sporting. Or was she shaved bare and smooth, it looked like she could be. When she turned her backside to me, oh fuck, the way her bottoms made that awesome cleave right up between her cheeks, made me rock hard. I was glad I was not wearing anything less that fairly loose board shorts, so my cock could grow unrestricted, without it being visible. I had a feeling that she knew what she was doing to my cock, I saw a naughty glimmer in her eyes, she'd give me a smile as she displayed her body, and it seemed that she made sure to give me lots of time to feast my eyes on her awesome form. I wasn't the only one, I saw several male's heads turn her way, one was so enamored of staring at her that his girlfriend punched him hard on the arm, to get his attention back on her.

With that kind of eye candy to feast on, it made me think of the road warning signs, SLOW, CURVES AHEAD. If I was lucky enough to be between those curves, I would definitely take my time.

After a couple of hours, we took Dianne home. On the way back to our house, Jane told me to take the road that leads down to the river, it's a nice, secluded spot, she had something for me.

When we stopped the car, Jane purred, "I am so horny baby, I need to suck that sexy cock of yours."

My cock was still half hard from eyeing Dianne's charms, and when Jane stripped off her sundress, the sight of her hot body, brought me up to full. Jane's russet color hair hung to the middle of her back, her light gray eyes were shiny with lust. .She didn't have her Mom's big tits, but her 34B's never failed to get me going. The dark pink nipples were stiffly erect, and the sight of her bare, smoothly waxed mound, damn that was sexy.

Jane led me down to the riverbank, she smiled, and turned to me, her hands reaching in, and letting out a purr of pleasure as she found what she was seeking. My shorts hit the ground, and Jane was on her knees, eager to suck me in.

Just before she took me in, she purred, "I'm gonna stroke my horny little cunt while I suck you sweetheart."

Having the hot vision of Dianne still fresh in my mind kicked off a fantasy, and as Jane nursed at my prick, I imagined Dianne standing a few steps back and to Jane's right, wearing that awesome bikini. She reached behind herself, tugging at where her top is tied up. It loosens, and she is ready to pull it off.

Dianne purrs, "Look at my tits."

She hooks her fingers through the top straps, and slides it off and away. Her big milk jugs are free, holy fuck, big succulent mounds of tit flesh. She grinned, cupped her tits, caressing her nipples, mouthing "suck my tits" and then shook them at me. I imagined myself sucking and nipping those giant melons. In real life, my cock was fully extended, Jane's hot mouth working me over. I can feel the vibrations of her purrs of pleasure, as she strokes her pussy in time with her mouth riding my pole.

In my fantasy, Dianne purrs, "Time to show you everything, look at my snatch."

She undid the ties at the side of her bikini bottoms, letting them fall away. Oh fuck, I imagine she is just as bare and smoothly waxed as Jane.

"Jane and I got matching Brazilians, makes me feel so sexy to have my pussy hair free, I love it", Dianne coos.

She grinned and humped her hips at me, and purred, "suck and fuck my cunt."

I imagined myself on top of Dianne, fucking her wildly, sucking those giant melons and ramming that sexy looking bald pussy, feeling her tight, fiery cunt squeeze my throbbing prick, the imagined sound of Dianne's grunts and squeals of pleasure as I drove it into her, oh fuck, I could feel a hot glut of cum gathering in my balls as Jane's mouth travelled wetly up and down my surging prick.

Jane knew that I was getting close, her orgasm was also getting close, as she tightened her lips down, and gave me her "Milkmaid special." I adore her sucking me while she plays with her horny fuckhole, she delivers the best suck job ever. Her lips tightly gripped my cock, her mouth sliding up and down my throbbing shaft. I imagined the grip of Jane's lips was the gripping tightness of her Mom's burning cunt. In my mind I could see it, Dianne's legs wrapped around my waist, urging me on to go deep, as I slammed every bit of my surging cock up her fiery box, I reached the edge, my cock jerked and swelled up, and I was ready to blow.

In my fantasy, Dianne growls, "Yes lover man, let me have it, cream my cunt, give it to MEEEEEEE!"

My mind imagines her voice rising up to a shriek, and as my fantasy cock exploded inside Dianne's hot, hungry cunt, squirting wildly, my throbbing cock exploded in real life, my spunk gushing into Jane's eagerly sucking mouth. That did it, and Jane's muffled squeals of pleasure around my cock announced the explosion of her orgasm, her mouth became the ultimate gripping tightness around my squirting cock. My cock pumped rapidly, she had to swallow twice as I fired a massive load into her mouth, as she eagerly drained every last drop out of me.

When Dianne arrived, she smiled as she saw us look, she had decided to dye her hair, and her blonde locks looked very sexy. She was wearing a silk blouse, a tan colored wrap-around skirt, and white stockings.

"They say blondes have more fun, so let's see how much fun I can have!"

Jane likes to get noisy when we get down to it, so when we went to bed that night, the guest bedroom was a little too close for fucking. God, the sight of Dianne's hot sexy shape under her clothes had kept me horny all day. Jane had taken an Ambien and was snoozing away. I needed some relief, and I went downstairs quietly, and into my Den. I had to stoke out the load that was making my balls ache, or I'd never get to sleep.

I went in, and got comfortable. Just as I wrapped my hand around my cock, the door opened and Dianne stepped in. Holy fuck, all she wore was a tight pink bustier that created one hell of a cleavage, helping make her awesome tits jut out, nipping in at her waist, emphasizing her hour glass figure, and a set of matching pink panties. She grinned and stood a step in front of me.

Dianne cooed, "Ummm, such a hard cock, I know I am the cause of that, and since I created that, I must take care of that! Let your mother-in-law do that for you!"

I watched, eyes wide as she knelt between my legs, and purred, "Now, get comfortable my dear son-in-law, I'm going to stroke that load right out of you!"

I stared, mesmerized, as she took position between my legs, squirted some baby oil unto my cock, and let her fingers spread the lube all over, making my prick glisten.

She looked into my eyes, grinned, and wrapping her fingers around my prick, started to stroke me. Oh fuck, I let my head loll back, letting out a moan of sheer pleasure as her hand shuttled up and down my prick.

"So hard, ummm, I love stroking a big hard cock. Bet you'd like to fuck me, wouldn't you sweetheart? Makes me feel so sexy, the way you couldn't take your eyes off my bikini, at the beach. Think about fucking my sweet cunt, and spilling your load into my eager, hot pussy, while I stroke you."

Gripping my prick tighter, she started to pump faster, smiling at the way my prick got harder.

"Imagine that I'm naked, horny, and I want a hard fucking. I move up over top of you. I look into your eyes as I slide my hot, wet pussy down over your thick, stiff cock. Ummm, oh yes, I can feel your stiff hard cock stretching open the tight walls of my pussy, can you feel the grip of my hot pussy? I slide my throbbing, fiery pussy up and down, faster and faster. Fuck me hard and fast, I want it now! I want you to cum for your Mom-in-law, feel my hand fucking your cock, milking at you the way my tight cunt would, and cum for me NOW!"

That took me over, and I was cumming, my cock erupting again and again, a shower of white, hot cum spilling out. She kept that grip, making me grunt and growl as she pumped out a huge gush of spunk, I was gasping for breath, it felt like I was going to pass out.

221910 221911

Dianne smiled at me as my cock started to slowly soften, releasing me from her grip. She ran a finger through one of the slick trails, then brought it to her mouth, sliding it in, sucking my cum off her finger.

She got up, smiled, and purred, "Same time tomorrow?"

jjonah
11-25-2017, 10:09 AM
Excellent start! Looking forward to more of this MILF!

Jacen
11-25-2017, 06:39 PM
Very nice. Look forward to more.

comsmith22
11-28-2017, 10:12 PM
What a Great Start... Just waiting for tomorrows Story and who cums then... Thanks for the Share "Groom"... and can't wait for the Next Update...

groomleader
01-02-2018, 09:22 AM
At work the next day, my smartphone went off, and when I answered it, I got a nice surprise.

Dianne purred, "Hello my dear son-in-law. I just sent you an e-mail, with pictures that are definitely not safe for work. So when you open it, make sure your computer screen is not visible. Some images of me from when I was married, I hope you enjoy them. Get that big hard cock working up the next load, so I can milk out a juicy flood of your cum, tonight. Enjoy!"

In my office, I made sure the screen was angled towards me only, and opened up the email.

Dianne had written, "These are pictures of me taken by my husband. He was a real camera bug, and he talked me into posing nude for him. I finally agreed, but with the provision that my head not be visible in any pictures. I did not want my face and my body all over the net. The body, great, but not my face too!"

"Check out that first picture, I had a real bun in the oven, when I was 8 months in with Jane."

"The next two, were I was showing that there was nothing between me and my Calvins!"

221977 221978

"I like the teasing aspect of the next picture, with me all veiled, and holding up my bra, ready to let it go.

"He really liked getting my naked body on film, as you can see from the different views he got of me. It really primed his cock, I remember how well he fucked me after every photo session, especially after my mirror shot, I got to watch him ram me, god was that ever a turn on."

"Oh yeah, just uploading these is making me all hot and wet, my clit is throbbing, while I'm slowly stroking my pussy, let two fingers pump my wet, pink hole...ahhh just like that...I'm trying to drag out my stroke session until the last few pictures."

221981 221982 221983 221984
221985 221986

"And now, for the grand finale, for when he would fuck me, pull out and shoot it all over me, oh fuck, fuck, cumming oh fuck, so fucking hot, FFFUUUCCCKKK!"

221987 221988 221973

Oh yes, definitely not safe for work, my cock was rock hard as I drank in the pictures.

That night, after my wife had gone to bed, Dianne slipped downstairs. She faced me wearing a black bustier, and gave me a come hither smile. She led the way into the den, and on her knees, she pulled down my trousers and shorts, letting my cock grow unrestricted. I sat down, and watched as she situated herself.

"Did you like the pictures, my dear son-in-law?"

"Oh yes, very much so."

"How about the picture of my well developed baby bump? The one that became your wife?"

"Very sexy."

"Posing for the camera made me feel so hot, after every session, we'd fuck wildly, I'd think about my naked body, captured on camera, and I'd just cum like a bitch in heat! Knowing that you've seen me makes me hot, mmmm, so nice and hard again. You need another one of your Mom-in-law's stroking."

She poured baby oil into her palm, then gasping my cock, she slid her hand up and down, lubing me up, then she tightened her grip, and started to stroke firmly, mmm, that was nice.

Dianne purred, "I can tell from your expression that you like the way my hand is stroking you. I love to fuck cocks with my hand, my first time was when I was 14, and my 15 year old boyfriend talked me into it. Watching all his hot white cream shooting out of his cock made my pussy tingle, and after a few more handjobs with a very happy ending, he talked me into letting him squirt his cum all over my tits. The feeling of his hot spunk christening my boobs felt so good, I love to feel a hot man's load marking my skin."

I didn't last long, my cock was too worked up from her pictures, and I grunted, growled, and watched, gasping as my cock erupted.

She kept a firm grip on my prick, making sure that to milk out all the hot cum that I had churned up, until she lightened up, and let my cock ooze out the last dribbles.

Her eyes had a glow, as she purred, "Ummm, so nice watching you explode."

After I had cleaned up, I was upstairs, back in bed while my wife Jane was still sleeping peacefully.

I felt a hand shaking me, than I rose up to a fully awake state, and saw Jane looking at me.

"I just got a call from the office, our biggest client is thinking of taking his business to another firm, and I have to fly out there to try and convince him to stay with us. How long it will take, I don't know, but I will try to take as little time as possible. A limo will pick me up here in two hours, and take me to the airport. I am so fucking horny, I don't care if my Mom hears us, I have to get ready to go, and I need to get a hard, solid fuck, now!"

My cock had the morning wood, and she purred, "Oh yeah, so hard, so ready. Just fuck me sweetheart, no fancy foreplay, just fuck me hard, now."

Between her legs, poised at her pussy, she growled, "I want you to slide your stiff prick up my burning cunt, and fuck me hard over and over! I want to feel your cock throbbing as it explodes inside of me, as you flood my cunt with a huge load of spunk, I want your load up my burning cunt! I know your balls have a big load, and I want every drop!"

I notched my cock against her, and slammed the entire 8 inches deep up her. She squealed with pleasure as her tight cunt walls were split open, matching my grunt of pleasure from the feel of her tight cunt stretched wide and tight around my erection, not stopping until my balls smacked against her ass.

"Oh yes, that feels so good! Now fuck my cunt, fuck me hard and fast! Ram me lover, shoot your hot spunk up my burning fuckhole, fuck my ass off!" Jane gasped.

I quickly complied, pulling back slightly then burying my prick back in. Her legs went around my waist, with her hips tilted up, I shuddered as I was nudging against her cervix. The slick heat squeezed and milked my throbbing cock. I clamped my hands tightly around the beautiful cheeks of her ass, lifting her hips in rhythm to the plunges of my steel hard cock into her churning cunt as I power fucked her, it was making my cock throb wildly.

As I rammed Jane, my mind reran all the sexy pictures that Dianne had e-mailed me. Oh yeah, the ones where she was splattered with cum, the huge baby bump, the hot nudity that her ex-husband had captured, that was seriously sexy stuff. I wondered if I would get to christen her skin, the idea of shooting off all over her huge melons, and perhaps even more, my balls were really churning up the spunk now.

"Oh yeah, give it to me", Jane gasped, "Let me have it, slam my pussy! Fuck me, fuck my fiery fuckhole! Fuck my brains out!!"

Jane's sexy voice, and what she was saying, took me out of my imaginings, and I concentrated on her face. I slammed my steel hard cock in and out, in and out of her burning lust pit. Each in thrust she took my hard cock deep, my balls smacked against her ass on each in-thrust. She had a look of rapture on her face, she looked delirious with pleasure, as I power fucked her fiery tightness, plunging balls deep into her again and again. I could feel my nut sac tighten up, as my balls moved into firing position, and the spunk started to sizzle. Jane was panting and gasping, tossing her head from side to side as she writhed beneath me. I stretched out a finger, and ran it up and down the tight pucker of her ass. I could feel the tight rose shaped pucker of her ass hole twitching wildly, I nudged my finger tip against the tight hole, making her squeal.

"Yes, keep fucking me! I'm so close, I need to cum, and I'm so close! I can feel your big cock throbbing, let it go, I want you to flood my pussy! I wanna feel you squirt! I want every drop you got! I'm soo, I'm soo, Oh God, I'm almost there! Don't stop, don't stop, don't, don’t, don't, yes, yes, yes, OH YES!!"

Just as Jane went over the edge, I shoved my finger up her tight asshole as far as I could. Her voice rose to a scream as she exploded, her pussy clamping tightly around my cock, spasming wildly. My cock swelled tight with a massive urgency, the tight milking ripples of her inner sheath took me over the edge. I could feel the spunk surging up my shaft, and I groaned with pure pleasure as my cock exploded, my sperm blasting out, squirting wildly, drenching her cervix with a flood of cum. We gasped and moaned as our bodies shook from the force of our climaxes, her pussy milking greedily at my cock, eager to suck out every drop as I emptied my balls deep inside her burning cunt.

I got up, got dressed and headed downstairs, so we could have a hot breakfast before the limo came by to pick her up. At the breakfast table, Dianne kept exchanging secret smiles with me, it was pretty obvious that she had heard our frenzied fucking, and had enjoyed it. When she heard that Jane had to rush off to a business deal, and would be away from home, I saw her smile.

"I'll make sure that my wonderful son-in-law is well taken care of in your absence, my dear daughter."

After Jane was on her way, and I was dressed for the office, Dianne turned to me and purred, "I loved hearing you and Jane fucking up a storm. I never knew my dear daughter could be so vocal! I was masturbating wildly, god, it felt so good to rub my hot creamy pussy while I listened to your soundtrack. When I heard Jane's scream of orgasm, I came like my head was going to come off!"

She moved up, inches away, and her hand reached down, and gently groped at the outline of my cock, starting it growing quickly, she smiled as she felt it top out.

Dianne cooed, "Think about me, totally naked, legs spread wide, listening to you and Jane fucking like crazy, furiously rubbing my horny pink hole, my dear son-in-law, and when you get home, I am going to milk that built up load, I am hot to get my hands on your cock again!"

Jacen
01-05-2018, 11:18 PM
Very nice! Only bad part was being longer than I wanted to wait!

jjonah
01-08-2018, 02:22 PM
Yes! Nice use of the hot pix and good story--Keep it coming!

comsmith22
10-13-2018, 10:26 PM
" Groom" … another Great little story... I'm Looking Forward to another Chapter... Thanks for the Update...

Bridgit Astar
10-14-2018, 08:07 AM
excellent...please--another chapter