PDA

View Full Version : The Fantasy

Marti
12-03-2017, 07:45 PM
The fantasy

“John, I need to tell you about something that happened during the hen party in Bournemouth a fortnight ago.”
I smiled at my beautiful, petite, porcelain skinned 23 year old wife as she leant naked on an elbow next to me in bed and gently stroked my lengthening cock. This was the way she always started our sex play, with one of her fantasies and it most welcome as this was the first time we had seen each other for two weeks due to work commitments since her weekend away.
“Yes babe what's that?”
She looked at me seriously for a change.
“I know you love me John, but will you forgive me for what I've done?”
Oh this was going to be a special fantasy tonight. I reached up and stroked her shoulder bringing my hand down to caress her full breasts and stiff nipples.
“You know I will forgive you anything babe.”
She looked down and smiled hesitantly, running her fingers through her short jet black hair before gently cupping my balls. I was already longing to kiss her flat stomach, part her long slender legs and kiss the inside of her thighs before lapping at her pretty little tight bald pussy.
She kissed the tip of my penis with her ruby red lips, leaving a trail of saliva with which she oiled my hard cock.

She nuzzled her face against my neck.
“We had been out all day with Caroline visiting bars and celebrating her impending wedding and were quite tipsy by the time we got back to our hotel. Some of the girls were wasted and went straight up to their rooms but myself, Caroline and Jennifer felt like we needed a night cap before bed. The bar was still open and there were a few people there as we walked in.”
She kissed my cheek and her favourite perfume lingered in the air.
“We had made a special effort to look nice and had been getting admiring glances all night but there were some lads in the bar who made a particular point of complimenting us at the bar.”
My interest was piqued.

“What were you wearing Julie?”
“That little black number that you like, the mid calf one that plunges at the back almost down to my bottom and barely covers my boobs at the front.”
I pictured her in this fantasy wearing that dress which barely concealed her firm tits and revealed just the hint of the top of her buttocks and could imagine the reaction of any man that was there.
“Did you have anything on underneath?”
“Just my black hold up stocking and my high heels, you know that it's so tight that wearing panties ruins the line of that dress.”
“So you were looking really sexy as usual,” I laughed.
“I suppose I was,” and to my surprise she smiled shyly.
This was different, I thought, Jools is really getting into this scenario.
“They started chatting to us and asked us if we would like a drink so they bought us some cocktails and we found a table to sit at. They were really nice and told us they had been in the town at a business conference. Robert was really quite handsome and he bought me some more drinks as we chatted. After a while Jenny and Caroline left with the guys they were talking with to go to the basement club at the hotel. I said we would join them later as I was feeling a bit woozy.”
She paused and leant down to kiss my lips.
“I love you,”
she muttered without breaking our kiss.
“We flirted a bit and he really flattered me John, told me how pretty I was, what a sexy little body I had.”
She rubbed my cock harder as she became more immersed in her fantasy.
“What did you think about him?”
“Oh, I thought he was really handsome. He was 30 with longish curly black hair, bright blue eyes and bright white teeth, which he flashed repeatedly as he smiled. He had a really fit body as well and towered over my 5 ft 2in.”
I imagined this handsome man flirting with my petite wife.

“What happened then.”
She seemed reluctant to carry on and leant down to take the crown of my cock into her wet mouth.
“Tell me babe.”
She pulled up and looked at me as if she was deciding what to say.
“He asked me if I wanted to join the others but I told him that I thought I would go to bed. He asked me what room number I was staying at and on finding out said that he was nearby and why didn't I join him for a nightcap.”
For some reason she looked guilty which only added to the pleasure this fantasy was giving me. She continued to stroke my bloated penis, raking her long nails over the sensitive top.
“I know I should have said no, but I had had quite a lot to drink and he was so nice and so handsome and sexy, so I said OK. He led me to the lift and punched in the floor number. The lift duly arrived and he ushered me in by placing his hand on my bare back. It felt electric and even as the doors were closing he leant down and I let him kiss me. My head was full of his aftershave and I reached up and put my arms around his neck and pulled him to me. We kissed and his warm hand travelled down my bare back and squeezed my ass. I didn't stop him and when he brought his hand around to reach into my front and squeeze my breast I still didn't stop him.”
“What did you want him to do next.”
I squeezed her breast in my excitement and felt the urge to push my hips off the bed.
Her face was flushed now and her voice had dropped to a low husky whisper.
“I could feel his hardness against my stomach and I was getting so wet and I thought that maybe,”
She stopped and turned her face away from me.
“Go on babe,”
I whispered gently, betraying the excitement that I could feel mounting in my throbbing cock.
“I thought maybe, maybe I wouldn't mind if he fucked me.”
Just her expressing this desire in her fantasy nearly sent me over the edge.
“He had pulled the top of my dress down, exposing my breasts even before we got out of the lift. Luckily no one was in the corridor but I was so excited by then that I don't think I would have cared anyway.”
I was almost gasping when I asked her,
“Tell me what happened when you got to his room.”
She licked her lips and gently traced the raised veins along my length.
“Baby, I'm telling you this to explain what happened, not to hurt you, I'd never want to intentionally hurt you.”
I didn't need an an explanation, just for her to continue the story.
“We fell into his room, we were kissing so passionately, his lips and teeth nipping my hard nipples. Oh it was so exciting I could feel the wetness running down the inside of my thighs.”
She looked at me, her dark brown eyes on her pretty high cheek boned face searching me.
“You must remember John that I had drunk a lot, I wasn't myself.”
I was eager for her to carry on with the fantasy and smiled at her.
“I know babe, I understand.”
She sat upright and stroked my cheek with her free hand.
“I held my arms up as he pulled the dress over my head and he looked at me as I stood naked in front of him apart from my high heels and stockings. I know you compliment me John and always say nice things to me about how I look, but it was so thrilling to be standing naked apart from my stockings and shoes in front of a stranger and to have him say how beautiful I was, how sexy I was and how badly he wanted to fuck me.”
“Did he touch you.”
She nodded.
“He touched me in places only you, my husband, had touched me before. He ran his hands over my breasts and then moved them around to cup my buttocks, it was so exciting. I started to unbutton his shirt and pull it off. I kissed his nipples and then unbuckled and unzipped his trousers. I could see a big bulge in his pants and put my hand over it, it felt huge. I thought about what it would feel like inside me. He reached down and put 2 fingers in me. He said I felt so wet and then licked my juices from his fingers. He pushed me down onto the bed and knelt down between my thighs. I really wanted him to go down on me as I felt his soft lips nuzzling my thighs. I held my pussy lips wide open for him and I felt him lick my pussy. My clit was so big and swollen as he sucked it between his lips and rolled his tongue over it. I came straight away.”
She looked at me,
“he's the only man apart from you that's done that to me. It felt so good, I pressed the back of his head hard against my pussy until I had stopped cumming. He said I tasted so good.”
She smiled at the thought.
“He stood up in front of me and I sat up on the edge of the bed and pressed my face against the bulge in his pants. I reached around and pulled them from his hips and his cock sprung out. Oh it was huge and he obviously waxed all over because there was no hair on his body or his cock.”
She had a dreamy look in her eyes as if remembering this fantasy as real.
I put my hand over hers to stop her rubbing me, I didn't want to cum yet.
“How big was he?”
“He was huge and it curved upwards with a really big head on.”
“How much bigger than me was he?”
She hesitated and looked away.
“Was he much bigger than me?”
I pressed her for an answer, if only to confirm that I satisfied her. She looked uncomfortable.
“John, you always make me feel good and make sure I'm satisfied and I've got no complaints at all, but he must have been at least 3 or 4 inches bigger than you. I slid my hands up and down it's length. It was so long and thick with big veins running its length. I held his heavy balls in my hand. He felt not better but different from you John.”
I felt a little jealous that she would fantasize about someone bigger than me but the fact that she appeared to be really enjoying this story encouraged me to get her to carry on with it.
“Did you suck him?”
She closed her eyes at the thought of it.
“Oh I wanted to so much.. I licked him from his balls along his length to his crown. He was so warm and hard, and then I opened my mouth around it and sucked in as much as I could but he was so thick and long that I couldn't get much in before I started to gag, so I just concentrated on the crown and rubbed my saliva along the rest of his length.”
“Did he cum in your mouth?”
“It didn't take long. I think he was quite excited as well to have me sucking him. He gasped that he was about to cum but I didn't take it out of my mouth. I rested it on my bottom lip so he could see his cum squirting into my mouth.. He squirted out such a big load that I couldn't swallow all of it and some dribbled out onto my breasts. He tasted different to you, more salty but nice. He said it was the best blow job he had ever had.”
I stroked her breasts, as if wiping away his imaginary cum.
“Did he fuck you then?”
“I wanted him to so badly but then felt so guilty. He pushed me back and lay next to me. He asked me what was wrong and I said I felt bad about betraying you. He kissed me again and took my hand and took off the wedding band that you gave me and placed it on the bedside table. Then he said, You're not married tonight. It made me feel better. I asked him to fuck me.”
She looked guilty and a little upset and I thought well played Julia, this is a great performance you're putting on for me.

“It's OK babe, I understand that you were away and a little drunk and things got out of hand. These things happen.”
I was intent on playing along.
“I didn't even ask him to put on a condom, you know that I've not been on the pill for the last few months because we've been trying, unsuccessfully so far, to start our family.”
That was true, with all the indications that the problem was mine. I nodded realising that this maybe was a release for her and might make the fantasy even more exciting for her.
“He put his hands behind my knees and pushed them up to my shoulders, squeezing my breasts. I reached around to guide him into me. It felt incredible as the first couple of inches slid into me. I was so wet but even so he had to force himself into me it was so tight. It was such an intense feeling, one that I had never felt before.”
She stopped herself realising what she had said.
“Did he make love to you better than me?”
She struggled to answer before softly saying,
“It was different John. When we make love you are kind and gentle with me but this was different, this was fucking. I lost all inhibitions and just wanted him to take me and fuck me senseless. I couldn't control myself as inch after inch slid into me, stretching me like I had never been before. I felt so excited and was cumming almost continuously. I lost control and asked him to fuck me hard, to fuck my cunt. I lost count of the number of times I orgasmed before he pulled out, turned me around onto my knees and took me doggy style. It felt like he was sliding even deeper into me in that position, felt like he was pressing against my womb. As he was fucking me he did something that I thought that I would only ever allow you to do John. He slid his thumb into my ass and asked me if it felt nice. It did, it felt lovely and I told him he could fuck me in the ass afterwards. I remember him gently covering my mouth as I noisily groaned at him to fuck me, fuck me hard, and treat me like his whore and slut. I'd never experienced feelings like it before. He was pulling out his 10 inches and them slamming in straight back up me until I felt his balls slapping against my thighs.”
I did have a moment of regret that I couldn't fuck her how she obviously fantasised about being fucked and resolved to give her what she wanted when we made love shortly after this story was finished, but now I was very nearly cumming and gasped.
“Did you want him to cum in you?”
She squeezed me really hard as she rubbed me and closed her eyes before answering.

“At that moment yes. I wanted it badly. He reached forward and moved his hands from my hips to squeeze my tits and pinch my nipples. He said he was close and where did I want him to cum. I could barely talk, every nerve was tingling as I told him to cum inside, to cum up me. He grunted and then I felt 4 or 5 huge spurts inside me followed by smaller ones as his ejaculation ebbed.”
“Was it the best sex you've ever had?”
She nodded without speaking as I came in a fountain of hot spunk over her arm and my chest.
She leant forward and licked it up with her tongue before kissing my lips.
I was breathing heavily,
“Thanks babe, that was great.”
She looked at me intently and tenderly stroked my face.
“It didn't end there John.”
I was confused now, surely the fantasy was over. I moved over to lay her down, maybe she wanted me to masturbate her now. I opened her thighs and she was very wet. I drummed her swollen clit with my fingers and she squirmed.
“Do you want to carry on?”

She lay her head to one side as I gently fingered her.
“Afterwards we lay in each others arms. I could feel his sperm leaking out from my vagina, it felt nice and warm. We kissed and I leant over to put my ring back on but he told me to leave it. He told me to leave it off.”
She almost sobbed as she said,
“He told me he loved me and said that we should be together. He asked me if I loved him. I told him that I might if I got to know him better and he said do that, leave your husband and get to know me better by coming to live with me. I do love him in a way, the sex that we had just had was incredible and he was nice and handsome and he definitely could please me in bed.”
She looked up at me with tears in her eyes.
“I told him that I would never leave my husband, that you were the one that I would spend the rest of my life with but,”
She looked at me so guiltily.
“I did give him my phone number if he ever wanted to see me again.”
I thought Julia is really playing this part well. I asked if she would ever want to take a lover.

She put her fingers to my lips.
“We were lying in bed cuddling, kissing and talking softly when his mobile rang. It was his 2 friends. The club had finished and after some kissing and touching the girls had gone to bed. They wondered where he was and what he was doing. He told them he was in bed in his room with Julia. He talked to them some more before turning to me and asking did I mind if the boys came up. We can have some more fun and besides I want to show you off. I thought about it a little while and decided why not, I've come so far this night why not, why not be a complete slut and whore myself with several men tonight.”
She was gushing over my fingers.
She moaned softly,
“You can fist me if you want babe.”
I gasped at the idea, this was a first and I wondered if it represented Robert's large penis in her fantasy.
“I don't want to hurt you babe.”
She gasped as she moaned a reply.
“I know I can take a fisting now babe after what happened to me.”
I was confused by this but chose to say nothing. I slid 2, 3 then 4 fingers into her tight slippery vagina. She let out a long groan as I squeezed my thumb into her and then forced my knuckles between her tightly distended lips before my hand slid up to my wrist. I flexed my fingers inside her pulsating vagina as I searched for her G spot. She took a deep breath before continuing in a faltering voice.

“I went to the bathroom to freshen up. By the time I came back into the bedroom Carl and Ryan were there. At first I was embarrassed and tried to cover my boobs and pussy with my hands. Robert smiled at me and gently said that I had nothing to be ashamed of and that I should be proud of the body I had. That was nice of him so I let my hands fall away so they could see everything. Like Robert, they were very complimentary about my appearance. It made me feel so good to have three men staring at me and offering up compliments. They were both nice and didn't assume they could touch me but asked my permission. I said yes John, I wanted sex with these three men. I was out of my head and think I would have been up for anything.
They quickly undressed and both were handsome and fit. They were both aroused already and I could see that though impressive, they weren't as big as Robert.”
“So all your lovers were bigger than me.”
Her vagina was so slickly wet as she thought about the scenario. She nodded eyes closed,
“Yes John, much bigger.”
I took a sharp intake of breath as she continued.
“They kissed and touched me all over, my lips, my breasts, my pussy. Carl even slid a wet finger into my ass. They made me cum again just by touching me. They didn't ask, I just told them to fuck me. I lay between Robert and Ryan and alternately sucked their cocks as Carl spread my legs and slid his penis into me. Again it felt different to you and to Robert. I came with his third stroke up me and felt two very forceful ejaculations as my pussy contracted around him. He kissed my open mouth passionately before rolling off me to be replaced by Ryan. Even as I felt Carl's spunk oozing out of me I could feel Ryan sliding into me. He felt bigger and as Carl slid his sperm covered half erect cock into my mouth, I could feel another orgasm growing. Wave upon wave hit me and continued to roll over me especially when Robert whispered into my ear that I might like to try two cocks in my vagina at the same time. I think I was squeezing Ryan so hard that I made him cum quicker than he intended and I felt another load forcefully squirt into me. I felt like a cum slut and I was enjoying it.”
She looked at me apologetically.
“I really enjoyed servicing three men at once. But we all needed a break and a bottle of whiskey was produced from the mini bar and was passed around. I took a couple of swigs. It burnt my throat but any inhibitions I may have still had were washed away. I told them I needed to pee, they asked if they could watch and without hesitation I said yes. They followed me into the bathroom and made me squat with my feet either side on the lip of the bath and watched as I peed a long stream of golden liquid. I was strangely thrilled to exhibit myself like this and sat back in the bath as they pointed their erections at me and peed. Who said a man couldn't pee with an erection. They splashed over my tits, sprayed my pussy and hit my face. I caught some in my mouth and this excited everyone even more.”
I sucked in a breath,
“You would dream about doing that,”
I asked incredulously.

She carried on without answer.
“They half carried me back to the bed where Carl lay on his back and asked me to sit on him. I spread my knees either side of his thighs and leant down on my elbows. I slid down onto his hard cock as he sucked my nipples before finding my mouth and kissing me. Ryan knelt behind me and I felt his hip and hands on my buttocks. He eased back and I felt his fingers underneath me as he fed his hard cock against Carl's and into my pussy. I was so wet again and took them both surprisingly easily. This was another new experience for me.”
She gasped and I felt her contracting around my fist as she came, again and again. Once she had got her breath back she opened her eyes and looked at me, glassy eyed.
“Oh baby, it felt so good. To have two hard cocks stretching and sliding in and out of my pussy at the same time, it felt incredible. I came so many times as they fucked me before Ryan repositioned himself so that he was lying sideways on his elbow with his penis still deep inside me. Robert, who had his cock in my mouth as he watched me being fucked by his two friends, pulled out of my mouth and whispered into my ear. I nodded and he moved around to my back and knelt between his friends thighs. I was so wet down there and his cock was slick with my saliva that it wasn't painful when he forced the head of his cock into my tight little asshole. He gently eased more into me until I had about six inches of the his thick cock in my ass. It felt so nice to be filled so completely in my cunt and ass and I screamed out to them to fuck me and fill me as I fell into such an intense multiple orgasm that I think I nearly blacked out. I was complete when I felt them all cum inside me. Afterwards they kissed me and touched and stroked me all over saying how lovely I was and how much they would like to do this again. I smiled sleepily and said that was up to Robert. They both had my ass, gently and lovingly that night as I knelt face down on the bed, before leaving and going back to their own rooms. I was so exhausted after such a frenetic night that I fell asleep with my face on Robert's chest.”
I thought she had finished and gently slid my fist from my wife's warm cunt but she dreamily carried on.
“In the morning we took a bath. I leant back against his chest as he soaped and washed the night's exertions away from my body. I held his hands against my breasts as he kissed my cheek telling me how fantastic taking me to bed had been and he asked me again to go with him. I told him that I had had such a fantastic night, that sex with his friends and with him in particular had been incredible, that he had given me sexual feelings and desires that I had never felt before. I gave him my number and told him that if he wanted to meet me again I would ask my husband. I didn't know if you would be interested in being there and sharing me with him babe. But I told him that I loved and would never leave you”.
She stopped and looked at me now with fear in her eyes.
“If you still want me after I have done such terrible things and ruined it all.”
I was staggered by this fantasy idea and didn't know if she was joking or not but when she looked at me that way I could see something wasn't right.
“Babe whatever's wrong. That was a great story, I think we both enjoyed it, although I'm not sure about me having the smallest penis in your fantasy,”
I smiled trying to comfort her. She shook her head and a tear rolled down her cheek.
“No baby, no.”
She was sobbing now and looked pleadingly at me. She reached over and picked up a plastic stick from the bedside cabinet. It was only then I noticed that she was not wearing her wedding ring. She said in a quiet voice,
“I left it in his room, the hotel are sending it through the post.”
She let that sink in.
“I'm so sorry John, I never meant for this to happen I never, ever wanted to hurt you,”
She paused and put her hand to her head.
“I'm late John, I took this pregnancy test this morning and it's positive.”
I looked at the instrument and the positive reading on it.
“I'm pregnant John, I'm so happy and I want you to be the father but now I don't know if you are!”
My head was spinning, was this the conclusion of Julia's elaborate fantasy, or did this really happen.

easyboy
12-04-2017, 03:11 PM
An interesting and sexy idea for a story. Do you think they would stay together or part.

comsmith22
12-05-2017, 05:41 PM
Hot and interesting story ... Thanks for the share... I hope there is more to Cum...