PDA

View Full Version : Carson and James part 1

Coltsboy13
12-27-2017, 08:11 PM
"Hey what's up? ;)"

James usually never responded to profiles without a picture, but he hadn't been with anyone in three months. This, of course, was no fault of his own. James was 6'3, 28 years old, and confident. As an accountant at a high paying firm, he had his life in order. Not to mention, the former linebacker was still very fit. He was every gay man's dream. The problem was that He had a hard time finding other masc guys that interested him. Finally, he decided to make a Grindr account.

"Not much, how bout you?" He replied to "C."

"Same. How is a guy as hot as you still single?" James was flattered, and they flirted back and forth for a bit. Finally, he asked for a picture and what his name was.

"My name is Carson. But I don't want you to be surprised. I'm a little younger than you."

"That's okay," James told him. He didn't mind younger guys.

"Okay, let me find a good one." James waited a few minutes, and finally received a picture of a blond boy who looked to be high school aged.

"Oh. How young exactly?" James asked. The boy was cute, but James didn't expect him to be that young.

"16."

"I thought you had to be 18 to be on Grindr? And not to be offensive, but aren't there any boys your age you'd rather talk to?"

"You do, but it's easy to lie about your age. There's a few boys, but none of them are very cute. And to be honest, I like older boys. I kind of wanted a Daddy."

James thought for a minute. He wasn't expecting "a little younger" to be 12 years. Before he could reply, he received another message from Carson.

"I get it if you don't want to talk to me anymore... But you seemed interested before I told you my age. I say we should at least meet. Plus, the age of consent in Washington is 16, so you wouldn't get in trouble if we did anything."

Carson was right, about everything. And he was cute. He was the type of boy James would have been attracted to in high school, when he never even would have considered coming out.

"Okay, you're right. But we should be discreet about it. We can have dinner at my place on Friday, and I can pick you up."

"Great ;) I'll tell my parents I'll be at a friend's house." James got the address from Carson and started preparing for the date a few days later.

Before leaving to pick up Carson, James prepared what he usually prepares for dates: avocado grilled chicken with vegetables and rice, and dark chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert. He had researched and found these to be the best foods to eat before sex. However, James had no idea what would happen. He didn't really even know whether to consider this a date, and wasn't planning on having sex with a 16 year old.

James arrived at Carson's house at 7 o'clock.

"Im outside :)" he said. He wasn't sure how flirty to act, but didn't want to seem uninterested.

Carson opened the door, and James got his first full look at him. He was 5'3 with light blond hair, slim but fit, and wearing jeans and a sweatshirt. The jeans hugged his beautiful round ass. He was cuter than in the picture. James never thought much about the "Daddy" role play, but it was suddenly starting to turn him on. Carson finally made it to the car, opening the door of the BMW and sliding into the leather seat.

"Hi," Carson said, smiling. "Nice to meet you." He had perfect teeth and a beautiful smile. The kind that was contagious.

"Nice to meet you too," James said, returning the smile. "I'm glad I decided to meet you." The two got to know each other on the 10 minute car ride, and James learned this was Carson's first date.

Finally, they arrived home to the smell of their dinner keeping warm in the oven.

"So do you play any sports?" James asked asked during dinner.

"i play lacrosse. Did you play any in high school?"

"That explains why you're so cute. I used to have a crush on the lacrosse players in high school," James smiled. "I used to play football. I actually used to play at Washington State."

"I've always thought football players were the sexiest," Carson said, giggling, "especially college ones." Neither of the could quit smiling through the entire dinner. At one point, Carson gently gently set his small foot on top of James', and then set the other one on it too.

"So this is your first date. I'm assuming that probably means you're a virgin too?" James asked. He hoped this wasn't too personal of a question to ask yet.

"I am," Casrson replied, "I've never even had a first kiss yet. But I've seen videos and practiced what to do," he smiled.

After dinner, they moved to the living room to watch football. James always wanted a boy who would watch football with him, and Carson seemed as into it as he was. Eventually, James put his arm around Carson, and Carson scooted closed to lay his head against his chest. After a few minutes of James slowly stroking Carson's shoulder, Carson used James 6 pack to prop himself up and kiss James on the lips. Carson's first kiss.

"I feel so confortable around you," Carson said, still smiling. "Like I can just be myself."

The two made made out for a few minutes before Carson unzipped and unbutton James' jeans and slid his hand in his boxers. James loved the feeling of Carson's small, warm hand on his big cock.

As Carson was kissing his neck and playing with James's cock and balls, James asked, "do you want to go upstairs?"

"Yes Daddy," Carson replied, his face still nestled in James' neck. James took him by the hand and led him to the king size bed in his room. He laid on his back with Carson on top of him, kissing him. Carson took his shirt off, revealing abs that were not quite yet toned, and very minimal blond armpit hair. James followed his lead, taking off his shirt and showing off his muscular body. Carson slid down James body and pulled down his still unbuttoned jeans. He pulled James' 8 inch cock out and slowly started stroking it with his soft hands, playing with James' balls and, every once in a while, taking his cock in his mouth and bobbing his head up and down. James' cock looked even bigger in Carson's small hands. He was so delicate and graceful in everything he did, the way James expected a girl would be. And, for it being his first time, Carson was doing a pretty good job pleasuring James.

Not wanting James to cum yet, Carson pulled James' boxers all the way off, and then moved back go kissing him. James hugged Carson in his big arms as they kissed and rubbed his lower back with his big hands. Finally, James rolled over so that he was now on top of Carson, stroking Carson's abs as they kissed. He pulled down Carson's jeans and underwear so that they were both naked. Carson had minimal blond pubic hair, but was hairless everywhere else. James licked Carson's balls and penis, and then moved back to kissing him. James loved the feeling of his smooth body. As they continued kissing, James rubbed his dick against Carson's hard, five inch cock. Carson's small, soft hands were caressing and gently squeezing James' muscular ass.

"Let's have sex, Daddy," Carson finally whispered. James rolled Carson over and massaged his ass. He spread his soft cheeks apart and started licking inside. This was an incredible new feeling for Carson, feeling James' wet tongue circling his asshole. Finally, he lightly coated his asshole with lube. With his hands on Carson's hips, he slowly slid in his hard cock. Carson gasped sharply.

"Oh Yes! Keep going daddy! Ohhh," Carson moaned. His voice was even higher pitched than usual. James spanked Carson's plump, white ass leaving a hand print.

"Spank me again, Daddy! I've been a bad boy," Carson said between moans. He spanked him a few more times, squeezing his ass on the last one. James wanted to cum now, but he wanted to make sure Carson's first time lasted long enough to satisfy him. He continued fucking Carson's little body, and Carson continued moaning his high-pitched moan. After about five minutes, the moans became louder. Carson finally gasped, and James felt his body shiver, signifying that Carson had came. After a few more strokes, James came inside of Carson. James never expected the best sex of his life to be with a 16 year old who was over a foot shorter than him.

After sex, the two laid on the side of the bed without Carson's jizz all over the sheets. Carson's chin was on James' chest, with his hand stroking his nipple and muscular peck. James' right hand was resting on Carson's right butt cheek. His hand was big enough to cover almost the whole thing.

"That was amazing," Carson said. "I've never felt anything like that before."

The two fell asleep.

They woke up around 9, in the same position. James kissed the top of Carson's head, and then rolled him off so James could get up. This woke Carson up.

"Good morning," James said with a smile before kissing Carson on the lips. Carson smiled. James got out of bed, and Carson stared at James' muscular ass as he bent over to pick up his underwear. Something about being with James made him feel so safe.

"Wait," Carson said as he got out from under the covers and sat on the edge of the bed to feel James ass. "Turn around." James obliged, and his dick was level with Carson's face. Carson started to play with James' soft cock and balls, until it became hard again. Once it was back to its 8 inches, Carson took as much of it in his small mouth as he could and began blowing him. As he sucked James' dick, he placed his hands on his firm ass, one on each cheek. James placed his hand on Carson's soft blond hair and shot a warm oad in his mouth, who swallowed it all and liclked James' slick cock clean. James hugged Carson's head against his body, his soft cheek pressed against his abs .

"You're such an amazing boy," James said, "I'm so glad I decided to meet you." He got on his knees, put his head between Carson's soft thighs, and wrapped his lips around Carson's 5 inch cock, giving him his first blow job. After Carson came, the two took a shower together, and James took Carson home, holding his hand the whole way.

"I'll see you next weekend, babe," James said when they arrived at his house.

"I can't wait, daddy," Carson said with a smile. The two French kissed, and James watched Carson's round ass the until he was inside.

davesmistress
12-27-2017, 10:15 PM
thanks for the new addition