PDA

View Full Version : Making a King : Claimed by the Prince

Jonny81
02-14-2018, 07:32 PM
This is a rewrite of "Waking the Prince" and is the first in a series I'll be working on. If anyone has suggestions or comments on how to make these stories better, please don't hesitate to tell me.

Making a King : Claimed by the Prince

The entire night was ruined. We should have enjoyed a nice romantic evening, instead we spent the night working, on our day off. I had the perfect Valentine’s date all planned out, only to have it ruined when half the staff came down with a sudden mysterious illness. When I arrived for my dinner, things didn't go as planned— but then they never do.

Katelyn Smith worked at Wine & Roses long enough they made her night manager. I spent so much time hanging around and helping that I was put on payroll the day I turned fourteen.

My thirty-something mother looked like a twenty-something call-girl as she walked towards me in a size 4 silk dress. A salon perfect braid of raven black hair swung across her bare back with each step. Her 32C-cup breasts were on display as red satin hugged her curves from nipple to thigh. Cheap nylon ran the length of her shapely legs to a pair of four-inch heels click clacking on the hardwood floor. She was 5-foot 6-inches tall without the heels, with perfect makeup and a smile on her candy red lips. She even smelled like sex, with a bottle of “Very Sexy” by Victoria's Secret tucked into a black leather handbag swinging at her side.

It must have been midnight, which meant I was officially eighteen. Her arm wrapped around my neck and pulled me into the last dance of the night. It’s been our ritual since my 5th birthday.

Our dance lasted a few seconds longer than the music and ended with a kiss.

Rose petals littered the floor as my hands slid over her nylon clad hips and took a cheek in each palm. Her butt was just soft enough to grab hold and silky smooth. I pulled her close, grinding my thick hardon into her. She welcomed my tongue as it slid past her parted lips. She tasted of sweet wine and chocolate covered cherries. We performed with equal passion; our tongues doing a tango as our bodies stood still between two velvet clothed tables.

“Shame on you.” Her blue eyes burned with arousal.

“You look so hot tonight, I couldn’t resist.”

She leaned her head on my shoulder. “I’m sorry our birthday date got ruined.”

I always thought it was nice that I was born the day after Mom's birthday. It made that dance at midnight all the more special. I’ve often wondered how our lives would have turned out if we hadn’t been born on Valentine's. All those birthdays spent working and then our special dance at the end of the night.

“Next year we’re going out of town, I’m thinking Hawaii.”

She certainly deserved a vacation. Things had gotten better since I started helping with bills. We even had a bit in the bank now. I wasn’t sure on Hawaii, but I wanted to take her somewhere nice.

Mom laughed. “You’re paying, right?”

She spun around abruptly, clicking her heels on the hardwood. “I gotta pee.”

I watched her hips swish and sway with every step as she headed towards the ladies room.

“I’ll meet you in the car.” I said, loud enough for her to hear.

The red Toyota was six years old and much better than that clunky old Cadillac we had before. Mom was in the passenger seat, head tipped back as she drank straight from the bottle. She isn’t a big drinker, usually a glass or two at the end of the night. The two bottles of Laurent-Perrier were supposed to be shared over a nice long, romantic dinner that never happened. Not that I’m complaining; Mom could drink all she wanted.

I climbed behind the wheel and reached for the ignition.

“Home?” I asked.

She swallowed and gave me a smile. “Take me home and put me to bed.”

That was exactly what I had planned.

I started the car. “Have a cigarette? I ran out.”

Mom caught me smoking and drinking when I was fourteen. After punishing my ass with a snakeskin belt for what felt like an hour, she felt so guilty that she went and bought more. Something changed between us that night; I changed that night. I gave her my virginity as she laid drunk and passed out on the living room floor, I haven't been quite the same since.

Mom fumbled in her handbag and produced a Marlboro 100, full flavor of course, and a red Bic lighter.

“Thanks.”

I backed the Toyota in a half circle, shifted into drive, and headed home. The suburb where we lived was half an hour’s drive down the highway, if you follow the speed limit. With it being Valentine's and all, I erred on the side of caution and drove a little slower than that.

Mom listened to country music and I listened to her. I found myself petting the inside of her thigh sometime after hitting the highway. The drive home took almost an hour and I pulled into the driveway with two fingers in her sloppy pussy.

I unfastened my seat belt and climbed out before unlocking the front door. Our two-bedroom house wasn’t much, smaller than other houses on the block and needed a lot of work, but it was ten times better than the trailer park. I turned on the living room, bathroom and Mom’s bedroom light; then went outside to get her.

Mom always felt a little heavier when she was drunk, her body completely limp in my arms. She twirled her fingers in my short dark hair and breathed softly against my neck. I carried her like a sleepy child and was headed down the hall when she reached for the bathroom door.

“I have to pee.”

I sat her on the porcelain throne and waited. She didn’t bother taking off her already ruined pantyhose, but pissed through the hole I’d torn in them. When she finished, I handed her some paper to wipe with and flushed. She gave me her hands and I pulled her up, perhaps a little harder than necessary. Mom stumbled and doubled over the counter with a thud.

I knew it was wrong in so many ways; I’d already gone too far. But damn, she made me horny. I hated to do it, but she had been a cock tease all night and needed to be punished. I ripped that cheap nylon right off her ass.

Without warming my right hand drew back and tapped her right butt cheek. She moaned softly and my hand pulled back again, tapping her left cheek. I reached back over my head and slapped her on the right, hard enough she squealed.

“Are you counting?”

“Three,” she slurred.

I spanked her left cheek and she counted. “Four.”

I alternated butt cheeks, each swat harder than the last, until she cried out “Thirty-Four!”

I wasn’t finished with her yet, but gave her a break while I fondled her. My hand dipped down and found her dripping. She jerked when my finger struck her clit. I applied a little pressure and rubbed my thumb over her puckered butt hole. Mom whimpered.

I finger fucked her for a good five minutes, teasing her ass with my thumb in the process. While she was distracted with her impending orgasm, my other hand was busy taking off my black leather belt. Just when I had her on the brink of climax, I pulled my finger out and let the leather fly. Mom screamed out as she rose to her toes.

“You’ve been a naughty cock teasing slut.” I spat on her ass and gave her another hard smack with the belt.

“Do you know what you’ve done?” I asked her, and the leather bit her again.

“I played with my pussy in public, thinking naughty things while wearing the slut clothes you bought me.”

I smacked her ass again, drawing another scream from her.

Part of me was sick at how I was treating her, my own mother, the woman I loved more than anything else in life. A voice in my head said I was no better than my father; except I would never leave her.

At the same time, I loved how submissive she was. Just the barest touch made her tremble

“I walk around the house naked and don’t close doors or cover windows.”

Mom looked like a goddess in anything she wore, but my all time favorite was when she wore nothing at all. I spanked her for that too.

“I flash customers for bigger tips.”

And even as a dining room manager, she still earned a lot of tips. I gave her another hard slap of leather.

“I let my son play with my ass and put his tongue in my mouth.”

Smack!

“I let him play with my pussy and came so hard...”

Smack!

“I-”

I spun her around and kissed her, my hand cupping her pussy. She moaned into my mouth when two fingers entered her. I stroked them in and out while she sucked on my tongue, then I pulled away.

“On your knees”

She didn’t hesitate and pulled out my throbbing cock. Her eyes glowed with blue fire as she looked at me and licked her lips.

“Suck it!” I ordered.

Those sexy, bloodshot eyes never left mine as candy red fingernails wrapped around my six inch cock. Her soft lips took a firm grip as they smeared a trail of lipstick down the shaft. She held her tongue against the underside and sucked her cheeks in. I couldn’t resist putting my hands around the back of her head. My cock slid in and out, deeper and deeper, until she choked on it.

It felt fantastic, but she didn’t have the muscle control needed to finish me off. I pulled her off me, and onto her feet. What was meant to be a gentle push sent her stumbling over the sink again. I kicked her feet apart and raped her for a second time.

She was slick but oh, so tight. The walls of her pussy quivered and stretched as I entered her from behind. Going slow wasn’t an option this time as instinct seized control. I shoved in hard enough to shake the counter and fucked her like a cheap whore.

“Yes, yes, yes…” she cried over and over as I slammed her into the counter.

Her whimpering cries, soft moans and primal grunts were a symphony that fueled my lust. Every sound, every rapid breath spurred me on. My heart pounded to the rhythm of wood knocking on wood. Sweat flooded from every pore. War drums beat in my ears.

This was the best birthday ever!

Then the dam broke and Mom screamed as I filled her trembling pussy with liquid heat.

It was 4:00 AM when I curled around Mom’s sweet ass and closed my eyes, only for the annoying voice of a disk jockey to wake me, telling me it was 9:00 AM and 45 degrees outside. I was glad to be in a warm bed, then it hit me; I should be in English class.

I opened my eyes and found Mom standing at my left, slapping a snakeskin belt against her bruised thighs. This felt familiar. My hands pulled away from the headboard and I felt the bite of steel around my wrists. This time she handcuffed me to the headboard.

Mom turned down the radio but didn’t turn it off. “Care to explain why I have hand prints on my ass, teeth marks on my neck, and bruises on my thighs with cum dripping from my sore pussy and why does my ass feel like someone shoved a beer bottle in me?”

“I plead the fifth.”

That snakeskin bit into my ass cheeks, sending a shock of pain through my entire body.

“You will tell me everything you did to me, right now mister.”

“You got drunk and were being a cock teasing slut.”

The belt came down hard across my exposed cheeks.

“I thought we talked about this years ago!”

We did. That’s when she told me all of her dirty little secrets and made me promise I wouldn’t do it again, unless I was ready to be a man. I was more than ready.

“I gave you a birthday spanking with my hand.”

The belt slapped against my ass again.

“I called you a slut and made you tell me the naughty things you do and spanked you with my belt.”

She let out a whimpering moan and slapped the belt over me again.

“I made you suck my cock, but you were too drunk to finish it.”

Smack!

“So I fucked you like a whore against the bathroom sink.”

Smack!

“Again, on the cold tile floor.”

Smack!

“You complained your pussy was sore, so I ass fucked you over the bathtub.”

Smack!

“Then I made sweet love to you after I took you to bed.”

Smack!

“You passed out on top of me and that’s when I bit you.”

The belt whipped out at struck me again.

“I came inside you five times.”

She whipped the belt again.

“What happens if I get pregnant or have you even thought about that?”

I had a vision of Mom’s breasts full of milk, her belly swollen with our child and skin glowing with happiness. It wasn’t a bad image at all.

I smiled. “I’ll be Daddy and you’ll be Mommy.”

The belt bit into my flesh again.

“And who is going to support me while I’m knocked up and breastfeeding?”

I knew that was important because my father was a real bastard.

“I will,” I answered, “each and every time.”

She slapped the belt over my thighs but I heard something in her voice that she couldn’t hide. “Each and Every time?”

“As many times as you want.”

I knew she wanted a daughter. She dotted on the young girls at work, to the point they took advantage of her. I would fix that.

“And what happens to me and our children when you leave us for another, younger, prettier woman?”

Again, my father was a bastard.

“I’ll never abandon you or my children, any of them.”

I felt the leather rub against my legs. “What if I get old and fat?”

“I will always love you more than any other woman in this world.”

“That was a naughty thing you did, taking advantage of your drunk helpless mother like that, and you couldn't even take me to bed first? The living room carpet was better than that cold tile in the bathroom.”

“The bathroom was the best part.”

The snake bit me again.

“How should I punish you?” She asked, as if unable to decide for herself.

I felt the sting of the belt again when I didn’t respond fast enough. “Well, how should you be punished?”

She trailed the belt over my back.

“Make me eat all that cum from your pussy.”

“Hmm,” she twirled the leather over my legs, “no one has ever done that before.”

Mom released me after making me eat her pussy till she was too sensitive to take another lick. She told me to get in the shower while she made breakfast. I was rock hard and dripping pre-cum. Her lily-white ass danced to country music as she pranced down the hall and into the kitchen. I walked softly behind her and put one hand against her spine, a light push sent her over the breakfast table.

“What are you doing?”

“You left me hard and horny, so this is your fault.”

She squealed and lifted to her toes when I slammed into her. Her moaning screams, whimpering moans and breathless grunts were even sexier when she was sober. It took only two minutes to make my deposit and pull out.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the back of her neck. “Are you okay with this?”

Mom turned in my arms, tears trailing down her cheeks with a smile on her lips.

“I’m more than okay with this.” She kissed me, just a touch of lips, but that salty kiss held more passion than anything I ever felt before.

Mom broke the kiss and went to the cabinet, pulling out a box of pancake mix.

I grabbed an unmarked spot low on her butt and squeezed. “Don’t forget the bacon.”

If I didn’t leave the kitchen, breakfast would never get made, and I was starving. I went to take that shower she suggested.

Mom was still naked and waiting for me at the table. I felt a little odd, being dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. She smiled and waved to a thick stack of hotcakes smeared in real butter and drowned in maple syrup, just the way I liked them, with several pieces of microwaved bacon. I took my seat and pulled her into my lap.

“You forgot to cut the pancakes into little bite size pieces for us.”

She gave my cheek and a pat and kissed me softly; Her lips were coated in bacon grease. “I’m sorry, I’ll do that now.”

When she finished, she turned sideways and held up a fork full of heaven. I let her feed me, as if I were three years old again, and played with her breasts until her nipples were hard. With a full stomach I kissed the string of freckles on the right side of her neck. She giggled as if I’d tickled her.

“I’m ready for desert now.” I told her.

“What would you like?” She asked.

I kissed her ear lobe. “You, on your knees in front of me.”

“You are insatiable.” She laughed.

I tickled her ribs and grabbed her breasts. “On the table!”

She giggled and took her place with her ass in my face. I spread her hips and licked my lips. Both options were tempting. Her pussy was dripping with juices mixed with my last cum deposit, but I wanted that sweet ass. Her puckered hole was the same color as her nipples, a dark pink. I held her cheeks apart and slid my tongue from one to the other.

“You like that, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

I dipped my finger into the syrup and rubbed it over her asshole. She giggled, wiggled and squirmed against my finger until it slipped inside her. I pulled it out again, smeared more syrup on her, then attacked it with my tongue. Mom squealed each time I licked her budding backdoor. Her ass would have danced against my tongue, if I wasn’t holding her still. I knew she really liked anal sex, at least when I was the one doing it. I felt bad about marking up her ass, and wanted to give her a special treat to make up for it.

After ten minutes of teasing, I guided her into position with her ass hanging over the edge, and plunged my hard cock into her slick pussy. She was so wet and slick. It took everything I had to keep myself in control. I drove deep, coating the entire shaft in her lubricant, before pulling all the way out. She let out a squealing moan when the tip pressed into her waiting anus, which turned into a scream when the head stretched her open again.

“If you want to stop, just tell me to stop and I’ll pull out.”

I could feel her muscles straining against me and reached around to pinch her clit. I heard a muffled moan and knew she bit herself.

“Hold still and relax.”

Her muscles gradually loosened and I slipped another inch into her, pulled out and slid two inches in. It was slow but felt so damn good. Being three inches in was almost too much, I pressed on and forced the last three inches into her. She let out another muffled scream when I was finally buried to the hilt in her ass.

“Do you want to stop?”

She responded by dancing her ass against me.

“Your ass belongs to me,” I slammed into her ass, “Your pussy belongs to me,” I slammed in again, “Your mouth belongs to me,” I slammed in again, “You belong to me.”

She moaned. “Yours.”

I grinned and rubbed her pussy as I thrust in and out with a rhythm that gradually picked up speed. Mom really got into it, slapping and rolling her ass against me with every thrust. I tried to make it last as long as possible, but her ass was even tighter than her pussy. My cock exploded after five minutes, ripping a scream from her throat as a flood of juices spewed from her pussy.

“Such a naughty slut.”

She giggled and laid flat on the table with her legs dangling over the end.

“You need shower., have to be at work in two hours.”

Mom faked a cough. “I’m too sick to go to work today.”

comsmith22
03-04-2018, 08:24 PM
another Great Addition "Jonny"... Thanks for the Share...