PDA

View Full Version : Changing Teams

DarkRide
02-17-2018, 10:02 PM
Changing Teams
by
Darkride

Greg had been best friends with Christian since the end of grade school. Even though a lot of his nearly exclusively jock mates said it was lame being friends with a nerd, the relationship that had started with some after school tuition had grown into a genuine friendship, which both boys had benefited from. Christian gained a little better ranking in the school yard hierarchy, whilst Greg gained a better appreciation for knowledge - and much better GPA.

Not that he would admit it, especially to Christian, but over the years Greg had also come to enjoy the opportunities the friendship had granted him to spend time with Christian's kid sister, Hailey. Originally he'd just seen her as an annoying brat, but especially as she started to grow into a woman, Greg grew all the keener to visit his friend, especially for the odd occasion that it granted him to see Hailey in a state of undress. Whilst he was by no means hard up for female companionship, not only with his own girlfriend, but also a few other girls who were more than happy to throw themselves at the tall, athletic lad, Hailey's infectious smile, her long dark hair and intense eyes never failed to raise a smile in him. And her blossoming breasts, lily-white skin, and peachy ass never failed to raise other things too.

Whilst Greg may have learned a great deal from his friend, Christian had always been able to read his poker face, and was well aware of his friend's recent attention toward his kid sister. He also knew that Greg's reputation was based on nothing but hard facts, not to mention Greg's impressive hard cock. Whilst becoming Greg's friend had gained him access to a wider peer group, it hadn't gained him a girlfriend. Whenever Christian ended up being the third wheel in Greg's love life, he found himself feeling incredibly jealous, but never more so than for Greg's girlfriend, Lisa. Not just a tall, slender, shapely cheerleader who looked amazing in her outfit - or in anything - she had a brain as well, sometimes even beating Christian in science tests, which was no easy feat. He could only dream of what it would be like to be her girlfriend, to make love to her sexy body, and mind.

Now though, after some considerable research and planning, Christian had a plan.

groomleader
02-18-2018, 09:34 AM
Looking forward to reading about that plan!

DarkRide
02-21-2018, 06:12 PM
Mr Smith handed out the test results. Arriving at Christian's desk, he frowned disapprovingly as he handed the paper back. "Not your best result, Mister Hensley," the teacher comment.

"Sorry sir, not sure where my head was," Christian replied, feeling the glances that were being cast his way around the room. In particular, right behind him sat Greg and Lisa, and she was leaning forwards to see his results, giving a laugh as she did.

"That wont help your GPA, dork," she chided him. Christian turned around and gave her a nonchalant shrug. Lisa continued however, "Even my little sister could have done better." This time Christian just rolled his eyes.

Later that day, Greg asked Christian if he was feeling ok. He didn't seem to quite be himself. Christian fended the question off, and instead asked Greg if he wanted to crash at his place that night, play some XBox, have some fun while his parents were away. Greg liked the sound of that; less people to catch his sneaky glances at Christian's sister.

Greg arrived at Christian's house with a 6 pack and a plan. He walked in, looking discretely around for Hailey as he took the beers to the fridge. He wasn't disappointed, when she came down the stairs wearing a light sundress, with an emerald necklace perfectly pointing out how tight the dress clung to her puffy nipples, a smile on her face as she saw him. "Beer?" he asked her, already popping it open.

"She's too young," Christian butted in, but Greg told him not to worry, after all, he'd given Christian his first beer several years ago. Hailey glared at her brother, before smiling at Greg and accepting the drink. Taking a slow swig at the bottle, she did her best to look cool, and stifled a grimace from the alcohol. Greg commented on how pretty she looked in that dress, and asked her how her day had been, all whilst keeping his eyes on the prize. Christian sat at the kitchen table, watching his friend flirting with his sister.

"How's Lisa?" Christian again interrupted.

Greg looked at his friend and laughed, "She slayed you in that test today!"

Taking another sip, Hailey asked, "What test, brother?"

Christian smiled at her, "Oh, just some math test. Didn't do too good." Hailey frowned, taking another drink, then turned her attention back to Greg, catching him staring at her breasts. She looked over at Christian, then suggested they watch a movie.

Soon after, Christian was still watching Greg and Hailey, but now they were on the sofa, almost spooning, with a blanket over the top of them. He watched them with a disapproving look on his face, which Greg seemed happy to ignore as Hailey started on her second bottle of beer. He could only guess at what was happening under the blanket. After excusing himself to go to the toilet, he returned to find the sofa was empty.

In Hailey's bedroom, her bed was far from empty, as Greg, now without a shirt, caressed her little puffy breasts with his hand as he french kissed his friend's sister. Hailey's eyes were wide as Greg's tongue explored her mouth, but her hips were rolling slowly as his ministrations gave her incredible sensations throughout her body. Greg rolled her on top of him, and slowly lifted her dress up, and off her head, exposing her, leaving her in just a pair of pink cotton panties and the necklace dangling between her braless puffy breasts. Greg wiggled her forward so she straddled his chest, and then pushed off his pants, his cock flopping up against his belly, right behind Hailey's ass.

She was clearly excited, clearly nervous, breathing fast, and faster still as she felt his cock brush against her. Greg tried to now guide her down between his legs... finding herself staring at his cock, she bit her lip as she timidly touched it. "Go on, baby. Kiss it," Greg told her, holding it toward her lips. Nervously Hailey slipped her fingers around the thick shaft, and let the tip of her tongue trail up along his cock til she almost reached his foreskin, still partially covering the glans. Greg moaned and smiled down at her. "That's it, baby. You haven't done this before, have you?" She shook her head, and licked the length again, this time letting her tongue find the glans, which was rapidly rising.

Greg watched her nervous attentions, and then guided her back up to him, kissing her again, and feeling her ass as he did. Hailey looked nervously into his eyes. "Please... will you be my first?" Greg kissed her again passionately, then rolled over again so he was on top. Reaching between her legs, Greg smiled as he told her she seemed very ready for him. Guiding his cock to her entrance, he let it rest there against her a moment, before pushing firmly in. Hailey winced, gasped, her legs wrapping around Greg's ass. He held still as she got used to his presence inside her, before starting to slowly fuck her.

Hailey's hips gave away her as she rocked with him, grunting breathlessly, eyes closed tight as he moved faster and faster. She opened her eyes as she saw him close his tight, and felt his glans swell inside her. Smiling, she held the emerald necklace against her body as Greg orgasmed inside her.

Greg's eyes opened in surprise. He felt strange, foggy in the head, as he tried to discern what he was looking at. Movement between his legs made him gasp, as he felt something moving inside him. It was then he realized he was staring up at himself - as if, he was - in Hailey's body. The movement continued, making his toes curl on their own, as the cock that he knew intimately fucked into him, causing intense sensations he was not familiar with. A finger suddenly slipped between their bodies and rubbed Greg's new clit, and his head felt like it exploded as his body trembled in orgasm.

"Sorry mate," Christian said from inside Greg's body, as he continued to rub "her" clit. "I knew you couldn't resist if Hailey threw herself at you, and now thanks to this necklace," he said, reaching down and stroking the necklace around Greg's new perky little tits, "I can see what it's like to be the jock, fucking any girl I want, especially that hot little piece that you cheat on so often, Lisa."

groomleader
02-22-2018, 09:26 AM
Oh yeah, this is great!

comsmith22
04-11-2018, 08:24 PM
good story and I hope it continues... Thanks for the share...

DarkRide
07-22-2018, 07:08 AM
Chapter 2

Greg tried to push Christian off, and out, of his - her - new body, but it was useless - she didn't have enough strength in Hayley's small albeit feisty frame to move him. She instead found herself beating her hands on his chest, telling him to get off! Hearing the words coming out of her mouth made the whole experience feel even more unreal - it was Hayley's voice she was hearing. "Just relax," she heard an unfamiliar voice say. She shook her head as if to clear it - it was her voice - her real voice, the voice she had only heard from inside her own skull, now telling her to relax and calm down.

Christian kept himself pressed firmly against Greg's lithe frame, his new, longer and fatter cock feeling amazing inside her, all the more for knowing it wasn't just his sister underneath him. He continued slowly rocking his hips, making his cock roll around inside Greg's new pussy. Having just had her first orgasm as a girl, even with the intense shock of having just found herself inside her best friend's sister's body, Greg felt every movement intensely, momentarily ceasing her attempts to get him out of her. "I know this feels really strange for you right now," Christian continued. "I know, because I've been where you are - literally!"

Christian smiled as he looked down at his sister's - Greg's - reaction to this comment. Although probably not obvious to anyone else, he knew his sister's facial expressions well, not to mention those of his best friend. He saw Greg's classic gasp of shock through Hailey's features, as she realized the meaning of his words - her nerdy friend had been fucking his own sister! Reaching down he swept a lock of sweaty hair off Greg's face. Greg recoiled from the touch, not used to having anyone touch her in such a manner - almost as shocking a sensation as having Christian's cock still slowly introducing her to the pleasures of being female. Christian continued, "Yes - Hailey and me have been fucking for over a year. Started when I caught her in the pool last summer - masturbating. Didn't really plan on doing it, but felt so good, so we didn't stop."

Listening, Greg felt Christian's cock pulse inside her. Suddenly without warning she felt her vagina contract briefly around Christian's cock, and immediately saw him smile at the pleasure it gave him. "Doesn't it just feel amazing? Hailey found the medallion in a cave down at Far End Cove. Can you imagine our reaction when we had sex with her wearing it?" Christian grinned, "I guess you can. But just wait til you experience multiple orgasms..."

Lifting his hips slightly, Christian pulled his cock partly out of Greg, slipping his fingers between them to rub her clit. Greg's eyes closed tight and her toes curled as Christian worked the clit that he had grown to know so well, his cock still buried inside, enjoying the contractions he was causing with his fingers. Greg's whole body shook as she felt another wave of orgasm wash over her, tensing up tight, shuddering as she felt Christian's cock - formerly her own - pulse inside her with each wave.

"Oh god!" Greg gasped, shaking, finding her legs having tightly wrapped around Christian, giving him greater penetration. "What have you done to me!"

Feeling Greg's pussy grasping tightly on his new cock felt incredible - different to what he'd felt when he used to fuck his sister. Christian loved the extra length his friend's cock had given him, and he was sure Hailey's pussy was loving it, too - he could tell from Greg's face, although for her, it was all new. Pushing in deeper, he reached down and held her ass tight, burying his face in her not quite flat chest, nibbling her nipple as he started pumping hard. Greg had just had 2 orgasms in a matter of minutes, and now felt herself approaching a third despite anything should could do as her best mate took advantage of his new strength and rutted into her like an animal! With a loud grunt, Christian orgasmed, and Greg felt a warm flood inside her, sending her own body over the edge again. She wasn't even sure she was still breathing as the sensations overtook her, making her whole body tense and a loud scream escape her lips.

After a moment she began regaining her sense, and now really was finding it hard to breath - Christian - in her 6'1 180lb body, was laying heavily on top of her, breathing hard. And she was still pinned by his cock. With his center of gravity lower however, she pushed and managed to make him roll off her. Christian watched her face as he lay beside her, seeing the look - the his penis just slipped out of me look - and offered some advice. "You'll want to wait a minute before you get up." But Greg was not waiting - she jumped out of the bed, fully naked, and then wobbled, having to quickly steady herself on the dresser. "Head-spin. Hayley always needs a minute after such big orgasms." Greg held her head, feeling not just the head-spin, but the odd sensation of being so light - only 105lb. A moment later, she felt another new sensation, looking in horror between her legs.

Christian chuckled, watching as his cum started to gush down her legs. "Luckily Hailey's been on the pill for 2 years, so you don't have to worry about getting pregnant. But you will need to make sure you keep taking it every day." Greg looked at Christian in disbelief at the thought of becoming pregnant from what had just happened. Her hand went instinctively to her pussy as Christian's cum continued to seep down her legs, pulling it back and staring at her sticky fingers aghast.

"Now, there's some house-keeping... You of course will have to live here while you are in Hayley's body," Christian began.

"But... But I haven't got any of my things," Greg stammered a reply, shocked again at how feminine her voice now sounded.

Shaking his head and rolling his eyes, Christian stood up, also naked, cock now dangling soft but glistening between his legs. "Everything you need is right here in her room - your room, for now. Hopefully you know her well enough to fake being her a while, cos I'm going to need a bit of time with Lisa..."

Hearing Lisa's name, Greg ran over to Christian and pointed a finger at his face. "Don't you touch my girl!" she demanded sternly.

Without flinching, Christian answered, "And what would she say if she knew you had just fucked my lil sister?"

Greg's face fell, her finger with it. "Y-you can't prove anything. You're the one in the wrong, doing this to me, and - "

"And who's going to believe you?" came a voice from the door. Greg turned and saw Christian - except it couldn't be Christian - So that means...

Hayley, inside Christian's body, walked into the room holding a phone. He looked Greg up and down, in particular between her legs, before looking at Christian in his new body - again concentrating the view between the legs. Walking over to him, he asked, "May I?", before reaching out and running his fingertips down the length of his brother's new cock. He looked back at Greg, feeling like he was looking in a mirror, except he wasn't the one who had just been fucked. "Don't even think of trying to tell anyone," he said, holding the phone up. Greg looked and saw an image that clearly to all the world showed "him" fucking young Hayley. "What will Lisa say? What will your parents say?" Hayley seemed to be taking great pleasure in this, ending by pushing Greg back onto her bed.

"Looks like you have this taken care of, sis," Christian grinned. "I've got a date with Lisa. Don't do anything I wouldn't do," he laughed, picking up Greg's old clothes, before waving at the crestfallen girl sitting on the bed, and left the room.

Greg sat on the bed looking up meekly at Hayley. "Please, I just want to go home," she said to him, looking rather pathetic as the events of the past hour caught up with her.

Hayley moved closer to the naked girl. "For 2 years I've heard stories from Christian of your conquests, girls you've fucked at parties, at school, drunken party whores, accidental anal, sharing girls like they were trading cards, all behind Lisa's back. Now it's time you find out what it's like."

groomleader
07-22-2018, 10:20 AM
Great addition!!

DarkRide
09-27-2018, 09:09 PM
Chapter 3

Christian drove 20 miles under the limit the whole way to Lisa's house. Whilst Greg may have his license, Christian hadn't bothered as he didn't have access to a car like the one Greg's parents bought him for his birthday. One thing that wasn't going slow however was his cock, rock hard at the thought of the sexy Lisa, and what he was going to get to do with her when he got her alone. Christian had occasionally seen Greg in the act with other girls at parties, but Lisa wasn't like that. Greg had none-the-less filled his friend in on how she was not just a hot fuck, but was kinky too. Christian looked at himself in the rear-view mirror - seeing Greg's eyes looking back at him. It felt quite different being inside a different male body, instead of the other times he had swapped with his sister. That had been a real shock to his mind - and Hayley's. He did however feel quite powerful in this borrowed body; much stronger than his own, not to mention how full his pants felt - he couldn't not pay attention to how big his new cock was as it throbbed in his pants.

Not wanting to give her a chance to tell him not to come by, Christian had just driven straight to Lisa's house - after checking on his phone to see that she was there. He parked the car around the corner from her house as he knew Greg often did, and then went in the back way. Straight away he could see Lisa's silhouette in her bedroom window, up on the second level. Greg often boasted of his climbing skills, scaling the trellis to sneak into her room when her parents were home. Now it was Christian's turn to play Romeo - not that Lisa would know the difference. Trepidly at first, but then with increasing confidence Christian climbed the lattice-work, trying to be quiet but also feeling braver with each step. Reaching out and grabbing a drain-pipe, he swung the last few feet to rest outside Lisa's bedroom window, a beaming smile on his face - until he saw Lisa was not alone!

Ducking back out of sight, he carefully peered back into the room. Sitting on Lisa's bed was her friend, Debbie. Christian groaned to himself. "Fuck!" He knew there was no way that Lisa would do anything with him if someone else was there, watching.

Back at Christian's house, Hayley was having fun.

Greg, his cute new little elfin face wracked in horror, was tied naked to Hayley's parent's bed. Her hands were cuffed in leather, with thick velvet ropes securing her to the corners of the bed, completely helpless. She had tried to fight back when Hayley corralled her into the bedroom and began forcibly attaching the cool leather to her wrists and ankles, but her body simply didn't have the strength to resist her assailant. She felt completely powerless as she looked in the mirror by the bed, seeing for the first time what she now looked like - No matter how many times she had admired Christian's little sister in the past, this time the sensation was electric. It hurt her head to have to accept that he, she, was now inside that body - and not just the way he'd intended earlier that day.

Hayley stood in the doorway, watching the wriggling teen. Even after numerous times swapping minds with Christian, Hayley still felt rather strange seeing "her" own body from the outside. "What would Freud think of this?" he muttered to himself, before walking over to the bed. For some time Hayley had known about his parents' little chest of adult toys. Had even borrowed some now and then, before carefully returning them. Christian had never been interested in them however - their play was really rather boring, Hayley felt - aside from the fact they could swap bodies. Now however he had a subject upon which to test these toys on. And he couldn't think of anyone more deserving.

Although not versed with the use of the toys, Hayley had spent some time watching porn on the internet. As he moved, he felt his cock press against the edge of the bed - he was really gaining an understanding of how sex-obsessed boys penis' could be! But that was just perfect at this moment. Looking down, he smiled, seeing he was not only hard, but also leaking precum presumably just at the thought of what he was going to do to Greg. Moving his attention to the helpless nymph on the bed, he climbed up and then straddled Greg's body, his cock now laying between Greg's small breast bumps.

"Please don't," Greg began, looking at the penis looming close to her mouth. Hayley reached down and secured one of Greg's small puffy nipples between his fingers, and gently rolled the pink flesh, making Greg gasp. Suddenly she found herself with very wet salty lips, as Hayley painted them with precum, using his cock like a lipstick.

"One last bit here," Hayley added, wiping his cock under Greg's nose. "What is it Christian told me that you like to say? Oh yes - Now you can smell me all night long, with every breath you take."

Greg felt helpless, and humiliated.

breastgirl34c
09-30-2018, 12:24 PM
HOT series! I loved it. Keep it going!

Bridgit Astar
10-02-2018, 05:24 AM
Very good...Please keep it going

comsmith22
10-06-2018, 09:23 PM
Great Continuation... Thanks for the share...

DarkRide
10-12-2018, 05:58 AM
[This is a variation on a fantasy that I had when I was... well, anyone remember Milly/Willy, and Big, which both served as inspiration... Great to have such positive feedback. More to come...]

groomleader
10-12-2018, 10:12 AM
This is smoking hot! Nice to see a new chapter!!

DarkRide
10-19-2018, 04:54 PM
Chapter 4

Christian wondered just how long he could hang out watching the object of his desires hang out with her friend. He'd already watched them do each other's nails, and at least 30 minutes playing with each other's hair. The two girls had no idea they were being observed as they now lay side by side on Lisa's bed, giggling at their phones. He knew there would only be so long he could keep Greg trapped at his house - his parents were due back Sunday night... and he wasn't quite sure how far the humility of suddenly being in a girl's body would go toward keeping him from trying to convince an adult that he was in fact now a she.

If he was going to have a chance at fucking Lisa, it had to happen sooner rather than later.

When Christian looked back to see what the girls were doing - he was surprised to see the room was empty. With a sigh, he considered his options. Sneak inside the room and wait for Lisa - and possibly Debbie - to return? Wait til the girls return and go to sleep, then slip inside and wake the sexy bombshell with a well placed kiss? Call Lisa and lure her away from Debbie? Damn!, he thought - left Greg's phone in the car. Deciding to go get it, Christian quietly climbed down the trellis, but before he got far he heard noises coming from the side of the house. Sneaking closer, he found where the girls had gone - they were in the pool. Christian crept closer, whilst keeping his cover. Was that... "Oh yes!" he whispered to himself excitedly - the girls were skinny dipping! Two hot sexy naked wet girls!

He instantly felt his cock grow hard again, as he slinked further into the shrubbery, deciding he could at least have a good perv on the girls tonight, and get a feel for his new cock before letting loose on Lisa when the opportunity presented. Christian peered through the foliage at the naked girls as they slowly swam around the pool. He rubbed his pants as they did a lazy backstroke in the water, their beautiful breasts breaking through the water, not to mention the occasional glimpse of bare shaved pussy as they splayed their legs to propel themselves around. Christian checked that he couldn't be seen, then unzipped his pants. Slipping his hand inside, he felt Greg's - his - penis for the first time. He had seen his friend's penis more times than he could count over the years in the locker room and even back when they were younger and used to share a bath or shower on sleepovers. But this was his first time touching it. Back in bath times there wasn't much difference between the boys, but as they went through puberty, Greg had fared much better than Christian. Greg had also not been circumcised. Christian found himself in a predicament - crouching, with a bigger snake in his pants than he was used to - getting it out of his jeans was a lot harder than he was used to!

Quietly as he could, Christian adjusted his legs, kneeling now instead of crouching, and unbuttoned the jeans as well, before once more sliding his hand inside, and pulling his new cock out. It felt amazing in the cool night air, and to his pleasure he found he was already leaking precum. He lifted a finger to his lips to taste the clear fluid. He remembered when he had first swapped bodies with Haley. In that moment, so unexpectedly finding himself on the receiving end of "his" own cock, feeling such incredible sensations throughout "his" new body - as scary as it had been, initially not knowing what had happened, or why, nor even how to undo it, when they decided to try have sex again with the necklace on to see if that would reverse the transformation, the decision was an easy one. Indeed, even once returned to his own body, those sensations played on his mind until he convinced Haley to try it again. Their little world of sexual adventure had just taking a huge twist, opening new unexpected doors to them both.

What he had never considered however was the idea that he was gay, or bi. He reconciled in his mind that being in Haley's body, being penetrated like what he'd felt that first time was one thing. But the act of fellatio - to suck "his" own cock? That seemed a step too far for him, until one night when Haley became frustrated at his continual refusal, and simply used "her" new found strength to push the subject - and "her" cock - into "his" mouth. When Haley then physically pointed out how wet the act of sucking cock had made "him", it felt impossible to deny.

Looking back to girls in the pool, Christian gasped, and his cock dribbled precum even faster. Lisa was now sitting on the edge of the pool, her breasts fully exposed and glistening in the moonlight. But what made him gasp was the fact that Debbie's face was pressed between Lisa's open legs, causing the girl to writhe and moan. "Fuck!" he whispered, "Debbie's a cunt muncher!" His hand stroked his cock, making his foreskin slide back and forth over the crown. The sensation felt wonderfully new and intense to him. He watched as Lisa's legs wrapped around Debbie's shoulders, and heard her urging her friend on.

As he watched, Christian also noticed Debbie seemed to be shaking slightly in the water. Christian swapped hands, again licking the precum, savoring the taste and the added intensity he felt at enjoying his new body's sexual arousal. Lisa's whole body began to tremble as she started to orgasm, moaning loudly as Debbie's hands reached up and squeezed the girl's breasts and nipples, sending her over the edge. Christian saw Debbie's body shaking too, as she finally pulled her face from Lisa's pussy, and had an orgasm of her own. With a dirty, wet faced smile, Debbie swam away from the edge, and Christian saw the rippling stream of water from where she had been - she must have had her pussy pressed against the pool's water jet.

Close as he was, Christian stopped stroking his long, fat cock. These memories alone would help him orgasm a thousand times in the future, but he decided his "first" orgasm with his new tool should be something special. He watched the girls get out of the water; standing there dripping, Lisa curled an arm around Debbie's waist and gave her a lingering kiss as a thank-you. Christian had to squeeze the head of his cock firmly to stop it exploding all on its own, til the girls disappeared inside, as he decided that all the rumors of girls' sleep over parties must be true. Whilst he and Greg may have jerked off together a few times years ago when they first found porn, it wasn't something that had ever progressed to anything like what he'd just witnessed.

Awkwardly, Christian packed his cock back into his boxers, zipped back up and pondered his next move. He wondered if the girls were right now back in Lisa's bedroom, continuing their "fun". Jerking off in the shrubs were one thing, but trying to do it whilst hiding on the roof of the house was another. The prospect of seeing more action however overcome his doubts, and he decided to climb back up and see what was happening.

When he reached the girl's window, the light was off, and lace curtains drawn. Peering inside, he could see 2 bodies on the bed, but no movement. He waited, watching, unsure how to proceed. Had they really just gone straight to sleep after what he'd seen in the pool? Christian waited for what felt like an eternity of indecision, before testing the window.

Lisa woke from a light sleep to see a shadow looming over her. She went to yell when Christian put his hand over her mouth, a finger to his lips to silence her. "Greg? What the fuck are you doing here?!" she whispered, looking over her shoulder to the sleeping Debbie. She carefully eased out of the bed, ushering Christian to the far corner of the room. Her lips felt a little damp from Christian's hand, and he saw her eyes flick across them. "Have you been..." Lisa's face screwed up in accusation.

This wasn't going as Christian had planned.

"Sorry babe," he started, trying his best to mimic Greg. "I just couldn't sleep, and I thought I'd just - "

Lisa's face turned from accusation to disbelief. "You thought you'd - what?"

This really wasn't going to plan. This wasn't making sense. He'd heard Greg's boasts aplenty of his midnight visits - he had even waited in the car a few times and seen Greg slip inside Lisa's room at night. Maybe Debbie sleeping in the room was too much of a mood dampener for Lisa. Without thinking his hand adjusted his pants as his cock needed adjusting in his boxers; an action that wasn't lost on Lisa. "Why don't you just whip it right out?" she said to him. The tone of her voice was momentarily lost on Christian's confused mind, and he obliged the sarcastic comment.

"Oh my fucking god!" came Lisa's bewildered response. "Put that fucking thing away! I can't believe you did that!" Lisa covered her eyes, turning away from the sight.

Christian's face fell as he confusedly returned his snake to his pants. "I - I'm sorry, I just - "

"Look Greg, I don't know if your drunk or what, but this arrangement isn't going to work if you think you can turn up here and do that!" came Lisa's prompt reply. Debbie rolled restlessly in the bed, her eyes closed.

Casting his eyes from Debbie, to Lisa, Christian tilted his head as he took in the situation.

"Do we need to stage a break up?", Christian's objet de désir asked him.

"No, I'm sorry Lisa. I have - I've been drinking, and - " Christian mumbled, even slurring a little to sell his words.

Lisa's expression changed slightly, still upset but also now showing some relief. "Then just go find some horny little slut to fuck like you always do, and leave us alone. I'll put in an appearance at Justin's party tomorrow, and you can grope me then to show everyone what a great stud you are and how straight I am. Now piss off and leave us alone."

Without another word, Christian left through the window.

When Lisa slipped back into bed, without opening an eye, Debbie asked, "Man trouble?"

"Better not be," Lisa replied, moving her body against her lover, and kissing her lips.

comsmith22
11-06-2018, 01:12 AM
That's Most interesting and getting Really Wrapped around the axil... Thanks for the Update Looking forward to seeing How it continues …