PDA

View Full Version : Cinthia P2 : Craig

haplopeart
03-20-2018, 09:56 AM
The door closed behind Doug. Cinthia, walked from the house front entry through the kitchen and into the combination laundry bathroom off the kitchen. She took off the merry widow from from her encounter with Doug and put it in the wash, then tossed in the panties and stockings as well. The garments were all soaked in a combination of sweat, cum, and her juices. The encounters with Doug were always a great workout.

Cinthia, stepped into the shower now for a quick rinse before getting ready for the next appointment.

Out of the shower Cinthia went to the folding table in the laundry room and took the small stack of clothes she had put aside the previous day. She went into the family room put her wet hair in a ponytail, gave her body one final once over with the towel and started dressing. She took a black pair of boyshort panties with little red roses on them and a small cloth rose on the waistband and slipped those on. She then took a matching bra and put this on as well. Finally she put on a yellow mini skirt and matching crop top. This event didn’t require her to be overdressed, Craig was a special situation, more a project really, but a fun one. She just tried to mix it up each week. One week she had answered the door in a bathrobe, another week she was just coming home from shopping after a tennis game in tennis skirt, another she answered the door in a leotard, just something interesting each week. This week Craig would find her on a ladder trying to reach a light bulb. When he looked up he’d see right up the skirt and top. Things would become more interesting as the task of changing that bulb progressed.

The Craig project had its beginnings in an overheard conversation between Craig and Katie. Craig was a friend of Katie’s from childhood. Since they had been friends for so long the romantic had just never come up between the two of them Katie had told Candi at one point. To Katie, Craig was like one of the girls. At a later point Craig had confided that to him Katie was like one of the guys. They however did tell each other everything, and talked about all sorts of personal topics. They were rarely discrete about such things so Cindy often overheard these discussions. On one day Katie and Craig were hanging out discussing the end of Craig’s latest romantic relationship.

“She said she was ending it, basically because I wasn’t a good lay, in fact the exact words were ‘I don’t see this going anyplace if you can’t get me off’, so yeah I suck, but how can I get any better without some practice” Craig had stated

“You need like a personal trainer for screwing” Katie had said “I’d volunteer but…”

“No, we tried doing it that one time just for fun on the camping trip, but it was just too weird”
“Yeah...you couldn’t and I couldn’t...but the masterbation was fun! ” replied Katie

“Forsure, might not have been able to get physical with each other, but looking at a hot naked girl is still inspiring”

“Same here...but, you know like you a hot guy” said Katie

Candi hadn’t heard the rest of the conversation as she stepped away and around a corner and couldn’t hear the conversation, but now she had an idea.

In a few minutes she heard someone step out of the room. She could tell from the footsteps it was Katie, the footsteps went into the bathroom and the door closed. She slipped in Katie’s room quickly.

“Hey Craig, when Katie leaves for work in a bit, make an excuse to stay, hang out I need to talk to you about something”

“uh sure”

Cindi slipped back out of the room and went down the kitchen.

After a while Katie and Craig came downstairs.

“Off to work Katie?” asked Cindy

“Yeah, hope it’s an easy shift” said Katie

“Oh, I can help you move those boxes now.” said Craig

“Thanks Craig that’ll be a big help”

“Ok, Bye” said Katie

After the door closed Craig asked “So what did you want to to talk about?”

“Well I sort of overheard your, uh, romantic troubles” Said Cindy “and I think I can help”

“Whatda mean?”

“Well I could be your, ah, personal trainer so to speak”

“umm...like how? You’re gonna give me tips on how to have sex with with girls?”
“ah..not exactly...well yeah, but I was thinking it should be more than tips, like you said to Katie, you need, practice...so like you have a coach in sports or a trainer at the gym, or a sparring partner”

“So like you’d watch me do it with girls, and…”

“no no...more like, you’d practice with me…and pay me like a trainer gets paid”

“umm, what about Katie’s dad, wouldn’t you be like cheating on him?”

“Katie’s dad doesn’t need to know about our arrangement, and he travels a lot so I have the house to myself and free time. Can you promise to keep a secret?”

“Sure, sure, mums the word, you know I’d probably do anything for ya”

“Well, you wouldn’t exactly be my only client”

Craig took a moment to think that over.

“So you’re like a…”

“Let’s not put a name on it, all the names are...Bad! Let’s just say I have some friends that need a little help and I help them, just like I’m offering to help you”

Craig was quiet for a few more minutes thinking.

“So..Um...you and I would like be having sex and you’d tell me how to be better at it? Cause not to be crass or nothing, but that would be like a dream come true...you are Fucking hot! When I come over swimming, I have to stay in the pool the whole time after seeing you in a bikini”

“Yeah that’s the general idea”
“So ugh...how much? when do we start? I might need to scrape up some cash...um first”

“No worries Craig, we’ll work the payment out, I figure you’re good for it one way or another...we could start right now actually”

“uh...sure...sounds good”

“great so go on up to my bedroom get naked and lay on the bed”

“Ok” Craig ran off to the bedroom, Cinthia went into the Laundry room to see what she had in there. She immediately saw a set of pale yellow lace with black ribbon trim hipster panties and matching bra, and thought those will do. She slipped out of her day clothes and plain panties and bra, and put these on.

She went up to the bedroom, the door was open, Craig laying on the bed naked and rock hard, pointing straight at the ceiling. She walked into the room crawled on to the bed positioning herself over Craig.

“Ok first thing Craig, in here doing this, I’m not Mrs. anything, or Cindy, call me Cinthia”

“Uh..sure..Cinthia”

“Good...now second in here anything goes, unless I say it doesn’t I have some limits, but let’s have fun and not talk about that now...cover that when we hit them” As Cinthia said this she reached into the space between them and started stroking Craig’s cock.

“ah OK...sure”

Cinthia kissed Craig hard and deep, then slid down to his cock.

“Ok I’m going to suck your cock now, you are way over excited and we need this to last. Let yourself cum” Cinthia said before talking Craig into her mouth and down her throat. As she expected it was only a couple bobs of her head before Craig was cumming down her throat. As he stopped twitching, she pulled off, giving the head of his cock a lick.

“Lesson one if you are turned on like that get her to release the pressure, then get into the fun stuff so you can concentrate on her.” Cinthia said.”If she has any sense she’ll blow you, or rub you out or something so you two can have a lot more fun”

With Craig now more relaxed Cinthia moved on to teaching Craig the subtle arts of smooth bra unhooking, nipple play, bra unhooking, and finally attempting to stay under control during fucking. That first time around he didn’t stay quite calm enough, but he had good recovery time and what he lacked in technique, a good amount of energy made up for at the time.

Cinthia heard the front door close as she relaxed into the bed. Her plan for Craig hadn’t turned out exactly as she had seen it in her head. It had turned out better, but now she was damn near exhausted. She had been trying to surprise Craig and create an interesting encounter, but instead he had surprised her. He’d shown up with a package which turned out to contain a pink, white and black corset. Also in the package had been stockings, garter belt and crotchless panties, along with silken cord and a new vibrator. Rather than argue, because why would she, Cinthia had changed into the new outfit.

“Cinthia I want to do hard and dirty things to you” Craig had said as he took his clothes off.
He then proceeded to tie Cinthia to the bed. Following that Cinthia felt like she never stopped cumming, crashing through multiple waves of Orgasm between the vibrator, Craig’s mouth and Craig’s cock. She’d been panting like a freight train the entire time, easily the most aerobic sex she’d had in quite a while.

Cinthia looked over at the Clock. Two hours, time for a short nap which she now desperately needed. She tapped the clock a couple of times setting it to wake her in an hour and 20 minutes.

comsmith22
10-01-2018, 09:16 PM
Another Hot Chapter … Thanks for the Share … Looking forward to the Next Lessons... and who's Cuming Next...

Bridgit Astar
10-03-2018, 07:11 AM
This is getting better and better

haplopeart
10-06-2018, 03:03 PM
I should be posting the next chapter soon!