PDA

View Full Version : Pool Party

Hornielius
04-04-2018, 11:09 PM
Mindy and Derrick decided to have all their freinds over for a hot pool party. Mindy invited Tommy her neighbor and fuck buddy. Tommy invited his new girl Amanda and his best bud Bryce, who brought his long time one and only sweetheart Ashley. Ashley brought her bff Billie. Derrick invited his buddies Tyrone, Kevin, and Tara.
Mindy, Ashley, Amanda and Billie wear your typical sweet girls with fair complextions, long hair, and light limber bodies with long thin legs. Tara was a hot foxy petite girl with a slightly thicker build with those thick toned thighs and a nice round yet firm bubble butt.
Tommy and Bryce were your typical skater guys, with lean builds. Derrick, Kevin, and Tyrone were all big thick muscle bound dudes that have linebacker written all over them.
Things were average and normal until Mindy decided they all needed to play a game. Volleyball in the pool was too boring so she and all the girls agreed that a cock stroking contest would make things fun!
Bryce was uneasy about this but he was quickly out voted as everyone else was thrilled with the idea. Especially Derrick, Kevin, and Tyrone.
The girls all shared a bench and watched the guys proceed to drop their shorts and grab their dicks.
Ashley and Amanda were dumbfounded when they saw those long dark flaccid cocks come swinging out of their trunks. The girls responded by taking off their tops and started rubbing thier nipples and pussies.
Ash ripped off her thong and started fingering herself with and insatiable passion.
"Those cocks have you turned on Ash?" asked Billie as she got on her knees an worked her mouth down towards Ashley's pussy as Amanda gazed on at the growing cocks.
Amanda couldn't believe how long and thick they were. Atleast twice the size of Tommy's. He didn'tseem bothered though. He was looking at their cocks too. Bryce was having trouble just getting hard. But that was a task when he easily had the smallest cock there. Even Tommy was bigger, and he thought he was better at him in everything.
Tara was enjoying this. pulled off her shorts qickly after the guys started getting hard. She loved watching 5 dudes all stroke their dicks at once. Those hands movibg up and down those shafts. She bent over in front of tjem and started working that butt and givin them a good twerk before yanking down Billie's shorts.
"Shit, she's got a dick!" Derrick yelled as a big rubbery dick dangled from out of Billie's shorts.
Bryce was in shock. Billie not only had a cock, it was 4 times bigger than his, limp! He watched Ashley's eyes grow with amusement before dropping to her knees and pushing Billie on the ground so she could bury her face in her cock. Amanda walked over to the brothers looking perfect in her thong that was about to be removed before they each started to attempt to put their hard pulsing swollen cocks in each of her willing holes.
Tommy made his way over to Tara, watching her watch the brothers try to fit their thick dick meat in Amanda's tiny holes.
"Looks like I just lost my new girl." Tommy says as he strokes his rigid cock, watching Tara's booty clap as she twerks with a hand rubbing her soaking wet pussy.
"I think Billie should be the one you should be worried about, considering how well shes working Amanda's tight little box." Tara says as she spreads her nice thick legs and looks up at Tommy eeagerly.
"I could use a hard cock right now and yours is big enough".
Without thinking twice Tommy got down on his knees and started working his 8 inch meat missle in Tara's welcome little pussy. It wasn't long before Tommy pulled out and gave her a pearl necklace. She didn't let that stop her. She just inhaled his cock and sucked the blood back into it so she could ride the shit out of it. Twerkin that butt and working that meat.
Mindy saw Bryce by himself and told him to watch her man give his girl the fuck she always dreamed of. She stroked his cock, licking it occassionally and fingered herself as she watched Ashley get all her holes reamed as each brother took a turn on each hole.
When they were done with her they moved to Amanda who encouraged them to fuck her harder. Ashley bent over in front of Billie and said she wanted to know how a girl fucks..
Billie did so with intensity like none other. while eyeing Bryce and asking him how he liked seeing his girl get filled with her big cock. Her C size round boobs bouncing with each deep trust into Ashley's tight pussy.
Soon everyone but Bryce had drained themselves of every last drop of sexual energy they had. Mindy noticed this and her and all the girls along with Billie. took turns teasing him in a chair while Derrick and Kevin him him down. Dicks dangling beside him to make sure he knew his place. He did finally shoot a small load all over Ashley's slit as she ran it along his shaft but not actually inserting it. The girls decided this needed to be a regular thing. The pool parties at Mindy's were never the same after this!

davesmistress
04-05-2018, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the new addition

comsmith22
04-11-2018, 08:58 PM
interesting story thanks for the share I hope there is More to cum and Lots of Hot fun being had by every one...

breastgirl34c
04-14-2018, 02:28 PM
Hot story, loved the details and premise. Could have used a proof read, and it felt a little rushed. Don't forget the juicy details! Hope there is more to come though!

Hornielius
05-17-2018, 11:11 AM
Tommy couldn't stop thinking about Mindy's pool party. There were alot of unforgettable moments. Like when the brothers took off there trunks and let their thick flaccid cocks hang free, or when Amanda let all three of them fuck her tight little pussy, or when Billie whipped out her thick colossal cock and fucked Mindy right in front of Bryce, or Tara's nice round booty jiggling in his face hypmotizing him with her sexy gyrations before fucking his brains out, twice. But most unforgettable was the image of Amanda's tight little hole stretching around tbose thick hard veiny shafts. How they hung when they were completely limp, they were bigger than Tommy fully erect! How the thick forskin of the uncut cocks winked at him when Amanda stroked those really, long thick shafts. He liked jacking off not only becuase it felt good, he liked playing with his cock. He wondered what those thick veiny rods would feel like in his hands. Billie would come to mind when he was thinking about the big cocks. She was something else! She had Amanda's sleek figure with a cock like a black stud! Thinking of her made him hard, and she just text him!
Billie was now on her way ovee! Just to play some games on the console. Tommy quickly changed into a pair of soccoer shorts he had. They were very thin and short, didn't hide much at all, along with a white tank top.
There was a knock at the door, Tommy was excited and opened the door only to be surprised by Tara, and a new girl! Both smiled as they walked padt him. He eyed them closely noticing Tara's really short short valley ball shorts and short tshirt that failed to cover the bottoms of her tits, one would stare waiting for the eventual nip slip. Her freind was Tamara who was wearing a denim skirt and a tight white tank top. The shirt did little to support her massive breast and little else to hide those fat hard nipples. They sat down right as Billie walked in, eyeing Tommy with curiousity. Bille was not hiding anything today. She wore denim short shorts cut way short like panties. When she sat down her big fat soft uncut cock rolled right out of what little fabric was covering her crotch. Tommy just stood there mouth agape, his cock clearly growing in front of them and the shorts not hiding a thing. The tip was hanging out of one of the legsand you could clearly see the edge of the helmet as his shaft grew. All the girls stared at it, watching Tommy get hard. He started to sit but Billie stopped him. Just take off your shirt and stand there, hands behind your back. if you're good I'll reward you! So Tommy stood there and watched as Tara took off her top and Billie just stripped down. She stood in front of Tommy and stroked his body as she stroked her fat growing member, Tara bending over and twerking holding her titties so they looked bigger.
Thats when Tamara shood up and lifted up the front of her skirt, pulling and bulgy flap of a thong aside to reveal a long skinny limp cock hanging more than halfway down to her knee. It made her thick toned legs look thinner with its girth. Tara quickly started sucking on it, almost swallowing the whole shaft with expertise. Billie's thick uncut cock winking at me as she stokes it. She walks up and pulls my shorts down to my ankles and stands in front of me. Her eyes looking up at me but her rigid shaft rubs mine as she moves closer. She may be shorter but her cock was taller than mine thanks to her length. She could feel me get rigid as her shaft rubbed mine. Go ahead touch it, it won't bite. As I wrap my hands around the thick swollen tip of her cock Tamara preceeds to insert her long skinny cock in Tara's tight pussy. It was really hot watching Tamara fuck Tara while both hadn't taken off any of there cloths. Tamara's long shaft got shiny with she cum as Tamara worked her long cock in and out of Taras pussy stretching the tight lios as she does so watching Billie with interest. Billie took her cock and held it so the tip of her big fat cock touched the tip of Tommys cock. Billie took her hand and slid her forskin over Tommys tip and he watched the whole tip and part of his shaft get swallowed by Billie's cock! It was like seeing an anaconda eat another snake. Tara started moaning as she watched this, shes seen kinky shit but this was HOT!!! As she started cumming over and over, cum running down Tamara's long thick shiny shaft and dripping iff her balls as she continued to pump her cock into Tara's pussy. Tommy couldn't hold it in anymore with all the excitment. Stroking and watching a huge cock swallow his and seeing Tamara fuck Tara silly was too much. The girls all smiled and giggled as cum dripped from Billie's streched out forskin. Billie then pushed Tommy to his knees, where Tamara shoved her hard cock down his throat. He gagged at first but relaxed quickly as Tamara reeamed his throat. She pulled out just as he thought he was going to faint only for her to hose his face down witn her hot sticky cum. After wiping off his face sitting on the floor naked flaccid cock limp between his legs. Right then Amanda walks in, shocked to see her boyfreind on the floor in front of two horse hung girls and, Tara. She suddenly had no guilt about the fun she had just had over at Derrick's with all his football buddies. Then, eyeing those long cocks, she decided to see how long and hard they would get, smiling as she pulled down her yoga pants. Honey you've been bad, and I'm gonna have to get you back.....

ironeagle2
06-02-2018, 05:22 PM
hard too read needs to be spaced out more

comsmith22
06-04-2018, 07:57 PM
need to watch Sentence and Paragraph structure... otherwise its a Hot Story... thanks for the share...