PDA

View Full Version : Big Bang Theory Bernadette's experimentation.

groomleader
05-01-2018, 09:19 AM
This is a work of fiction. I an in no way connected with the show's cast or producers, and am not receiving any payment from them. This is merely an idea I developed from the show and Muhabba's stories, I hope you enjoy.

Part 01

Bernadette was facing a week alone, Howard was attending an engineering symposium in Chicago, and she was horny as all hell. Damn, her sex fever was at an all time high, and he was a couple of thousand miles away, and it was only the first day. When Penny and Amy had suggested they do a pub night, she had eagerly agreed. Leonard was attending a 5 day conference in Seattle, and Sheldon was in his element at a week long conference of theoretical physicists in San Francisco, no doubt pointing out to all the other physicists that they were wrong, and he was right. It was time for the ladies to let their hair down.

As usual, it didn't take long for Penny to get loose and let her hair down, and she regaled Amy and Bernadette with the wonders of her newest sex toy, the "Satisfyer 2", and how great it felt when she also employed her 8 inch dildo. The way she talked, it sounded like Penny had tried several types before this one.

Swaying in her seat, a tipsy Penny purred, "You'll just love it. Amy, you know how difficult it is for Sheldon. Remember how he took care of you when you were sick? The thrill you got when he applied Vapo-Rub to your chest? And how you faked being sick for a longer time, and actually had him help you into a hot bath? And he found out, and gave you a spanking as punishment, damn, girl, you haven't even got to second base yet, and yet he's seen you naked, and spanked you, so kinky! Remember how you told us about your cure for the frustrated lady? An electric toothbrush, and you even call yours Gerard! I'll bet Gerard got one hell of a workout after that! How long will you need Gerard to stand in for Sheldon?"

Amy was agreeing in her mind. Her childhood and teens had been such a lonely time, everyone calling her nerd girl, taunting her with cruel comments, making her the butt of jokes, just because she was so much smarter than they were. She had responded by becoming a female version of Sheldon, robotic, with high, impenetrable walls, shutting out the outside world. In her mind, it existed only to make her a clown, the butt of every joke. She felt a small measure of satisfaction when she had soared past all the ones who had taunted her, and advanced to university at 14, having blown by all the future bottle washers and button sorters. University was a much better place, she could apply her brain power to the challenging field of neuro-biololgy, although she was no longer seen as a nerd, or a joke, she avoided friendships, lest the taunting and the cruel remarks start up again. It had been almost a matter of course before she had her PhD, and was Doctor Amy Farrah Fowler. She had taken a big chance when she saw Sheldon's online profile on the dating site. True, Raj and Howard had set him up, but it was the first time in her life she had ever met someone with the intention of possibly starting a longer term relationship.

Her life now, being around Penny and Bernadette, she felt for the first time the warmth of true friendship, offered as a genuine article. She could feel the inner Amy, the one who now had friends, wanting to bust out, explore and enjoy, eager to emerge. With her affections trained on Sheldon, she wanted real, physical contact, Sheldon's attention to her during her sickness had just intensified the need. Like a teaser, it left her wanting it all. Sheldon may call it coitus, but I call it fucking. Thinking of that word both shocked and thrilled her. She really needed to get Sheldon into bed, and remove both their virginities.

Penny continued, "Bernadette, we know you love Howard, but you see all the symposiums he's invited to. And he's such a mama's boy, god, that Jewish mother of his, he's tied to her with something a lot stronger than apron strings. So between his symposiums, and his mother, those aren't going to just stop even though you two will be getting married. I'm sure you're just as busy taking matters into your own hands, when Howard's cock isn't there to give you what you need."

Bernadette was both shocked, and thrilled, Penny was really getting wound up. The good little girl part of Bernadette wanted to tell her to stop talking, but the dirty little girl wanted to hear it, hear it all. Bernadette saw a look of interest on Amy's face. Since Amy was not used to the social mores, still learning, she looked like she was eager to hear more, and Penny didn't disappoint.

Penny pressed on, "Bernadette, when Howard's not available, Amy, while you're waiting for Sheldon to get in the game, the Satisfyer and dildo will get the job done. Ummm, once you start, and your pussy gets all wet and juicy, the dildo will give you such a smooth fucking, when your clit has risen up, all hard and pink and begging for stimulation, the Satisfyer's soft tip will gently hug your clit, it uses waves of air pressure to tease your clit with a "huff and puff." With the tip snugged around your clit, you'll get the maximum impact, the first time I tried it, I almost got rocked out of bed! With 11 power levels, you can get as mild or wild as you want, and it's waterproof. Imagine getting off during your morning shower, or taking a long hot bath, with that little number between your thighs, working over your eager clit. I use it during every shower, it's heaven, and makes me feel so clean!"

Penny giggled, swaying drunkenly on the bar stool.

"I'm so wet and horny, I wanna go home, and use my toys right now!"

With her friends supporting her, Penny was helped into the back seat of a cab they piled in with her, holding her up in the back seat as she smiled, and babbled on.

When they got into Penny's apartment, Penny had sobered up just a bit, and she was horny as all hell. They helped her into the bedroom.

Penny stripped, and said, "I want you to watch me use my toys. Leonard loves to watch me as foreplay. I get off on watching him watching me, and you'll get a first hand demonstration of how good this is. Please stay."

Amy and Bernadette looked at each other, and gave Penny a good looking over. The sight of their blonde friend, all that golden brown tanned flesh, really got them warming up. From the toned, muscular legs, over the bare, smooth pussy, with just a small trimmed landing strip, and her set of breasts, perky and topped with stiff, eager nipples, Penny was obviously in the mood. Penny smiled, and she reached into her night stand, and brought out her goodies. First the 8 inch dildo, shaped just like a real cock.

Penny purred, "Almost as big as Leonard! And don't sit so far away, I won't bite, I promise! Get closer!"

They moved up, until they were sitting right at the side of the bed.

Penny purred, "That's better. And now, the Satisfyer 2!"

As Penny revealed it, Bernadette thought it looked very much like a large tobacco pipe, with a bow like projection, and the handle rising up and away at a 90 degree angle. She laid it next to her on the bed, and took her dildo. They watched, open mouthed, as Penny slid the dildo down and ran the head along her lips, rimming them with the dildo tip.

"One of you, get over here and stroke my nipples while I fuck myself!" Penny grunted.

Bernadette, fueled by the alcohol, got up and went over, knelt on the bed, and stared at Penny's bright cherry red nipples. She reached down, it felt like her fingers tingled as her hands met the warm, pliant flesh, and she did to Penny what she did to her own nipples during her masturbation sessions. Caressing the golden skin, fingers tugging and tweaking gently, Penny's nipples rose up, eager for more.

Penny grunted, and putting the dildo to her labial lips, thrust hard, she let out a loud squeal of pleasure as she impaled her creamy wet pussy, and buried it to the base.

"Oh yes, feels so good, keep playing with my tits Bernie!"

Overcome with the need, Amy's skirt was on the floor, along with her pantyhose, and she was stroking at the outline of her vulva, masturbation had been her only sexual release, and she needed that release, now.

Unable to say no, Bernadette felt her panties getting wet, as her juices started to flow. She looked over, saw Amy, her skirt and pantyhose were on the floor, and she was pressing her hand against the front of her panties. Bernadette saw that Amy was wearing her Victoria's Secret leopard print panties. Amy had been more than frank about what she liked, right down to her favorite set of undies, and assumptions she had made, not having developed the normal mental barriers between what she did, and vocalizing it.

Bernadette saw Amy getting into it, her eyes locked on the scene, and Bernadette really felt the need. She pulled one of her hands back, managed to undo her skirt, and buried her hand between her purple Calvin Klein thong, her pussy was crying out for relief, and she purred with pleasure, as her fingers found her hot, wet heat. Penny's face was a study in bliss, as she worked over herself. Bernadette wanted to kiss her nipple, and she lowered her mouth, and took Penny's left nipple between her lips, letting her tongue lave hotly and wetly over the stiff nipple.

Penny felt a rush of lust as Bernadette's mouth latched eagerly at her nipple, licking and sucking, holy fuck, that felt so hot, as Bernadette switched to her other nipple, eager to nurse both of them.

Penny growled, "Oh fuck, so good suck my tits, I love it!"

Bernadette eagerly complied, sucking Penny's tits was making her body throb. Penny felt the building of her orgasm. She reached for her Satisfyer, and snugged it into place. She switched it on and let out a loud moan of pleasure.

"Oh my god, it feels so fucking good, you have to get your own Satisfyer, oh god, gonna cum so fucking HAAARRRDDD!"

Penny's voice rose up to a shriek, her body started to buck, and she exploded in a rush of wet, sizzling pleasure, her body shaking, letting out loud sounds of pleasure as she rode that wave. She shivered with pleasure as the last little spasm shook her.

''There you go, get one for yourselves, you'll love it," Penny purred.

She had barely switched off her toy before she tumbled into sleep, out like a light.

Bernadette was in a quandary. Her pussy was begging for relief, she had been playing with herself openly in front of Amy, of all people, and she hadn't yet cum. She needed to cum, or go crazy, she was so close. Looking at Amy, she saw that she had snugged her hand inside her panties, and now that Penny was no longer providing the lust driven fuel, had virtually frozen in place. Bernadette thought that Amy had a sexiness that she kept hidden under her very conservative clothing style. She'd never done anything with another woman, not even kissing, but with her and Amy both perched on the high ledge of sexual heat, she wondered. Remembering a remark Amy had made, about her assumption that an all girl sleepover had lesbian exploration, and she had tried to get something going with Penny. Having sucked and licked Penny's nipples, Bernadette decided to see if Amy was up for some lesbian fun.

Bernadette decided that she'd have to take the lead, just like she had to do with Howard. She slid off the bed, unbuttoned her blouse and slid it off her shoulders. Standing directly in front of Amy, clad in nothing but her purple Calvin Klein thong, and the matching purple scoop bra, enjoying her friend's wide eyed stare, Bernadette reached behind herself, and her bra quickly tumbled away. Getting bolder, and feeling the rush of sexual lust, she slipped her fingers through the waistband of her panties, and wiggling her hips, they slid down. Now she was totally nude and hotter than hell. She slipped her hand through her neatly trimmed blonde bush, locking eyes with Amy as she did so.

Bernadette purred throatily, "Remember what you said Amy, about how you believed an all girl's sleepover had lesbian exploration. How you tried it on Penny, she was not up for it. I'm up for it, and you look like you are too, let's apply that sleepover belief rule to each other."

Amy offered no resistance as Bernadette pulled her to her feet, Bernadette discovered that Amy was wearing a matching Victoria's Secret leopard print bra as she stripped her naked. Bernadette took in the sight of her friend, oh wow, under those conservative clothes, she was a package. She was 5' 4", 4 inches taller than Bernadette's 5', looked to be about 135 pounds, and a curvy body shape of about 38-30-39, Amy was really sexy looking. Sheldon, you really need to get over your fear of fucking, ran through Bernadette's mind.

Bernadette took Amy's hand and led her into the living room, once on the thick carpet, she turned to Amy and used her tone that she commanded Howard with, "Amy, lay down, on your back."

With that in command tone, and the lust starting to swirl, Amy obeyed, and she stared up as Bernadette stood over her.

Bernadette commanded her, ''Now Amy, I am going to lower my pussy onto your face, and you are going to lick my tight little pussy, until I cum! Eat me right, and I'll do the same to you!"

Amy stared up as Bernadette took to her knees, and her vulva was directly above her face, inches away. She saw the neatly trimmed blonde bush, the scent was intoxicating, it made Amy feel lightheaded.

Bernadette had enjoyed the look crossing Amy's face, shock, then wonderment as Bernadette presented her pussy, she could see Amy sniffing at her scent, a look of hungry need on her face.

"Amy, take me at your own speed, kiss my pussy, then lick at my tight little pussy lips."

Amy realized that she was actually going to do this, she was going to jump into the lesbian pool, and as Bernadette lowered herself, Amy started to plant soft, delicate kisses all along Bernadette's swollen labia, the juices coated her lips, her tongue came out, licking, tasting the essence, feeling a surge of pleasure. The inner Amy was breaking through, eager to explore.

Bernadette felt the soft, gentle kisses at her swollen labia, mmmm, oh yes, that felt so good, she let out a loud moan of pleasure, she cradled Amy's head in her hands, and felt a hot, wet tongue licking at her pussy lips. Oh god that felt so good, she could feel her juices lining her lips, and she knew that Amy was now tasting her pussy juices.

Bernadette whispered, "Now, slip your tongue between my lips, and drive your tongue up inside of me Amy."

Amy did so, and oh yes, Bernadette purred with pleasure as she felt her friend's tongue sliding up her creamy tunnel, she felt it wriggling around, touching her inner walls all over. Oh yes, such an agile tongue, Amy seemed to have a knack for pussy licking, she wondered if she'd ever done this before, god, her tongue was amazing.

"Oh yes Amy, your tongue feels like magic, ummmm, so good."

The compliments spurred Amy onwards, she discovered that licking a hot, eager pussy was a real taste treat. Unlike Sheldon, who would have been washing his mouth out with bleach, Amy had very little reservations, as she sampled the copious flow of juices from Bernadette's pink heat. The taste was unlike anything she'd ever enjoyed, and the old ideas, the stifling box she'd been cooped up in, flew away. She was eager to please Bernadette.

Bernadette was feeling the rise, Amy was a natural born pussy licker, ummm, she really licked her expertly. She knew she was close, very close, and she lifted up slightly, and moved to position her clit, deep pink, stiff and hard, right against Amy's lips.

"Now, lick my little clit, make me cum Amy!"

Eager to please, Amy surrounded the hard, pink button, letting her tongue lash at it, listening to Bernadette's cries and grunts made her own pussy tremble with need, she felt her friend's body virtually vibrating, her hands held Amy's head tight against her pussy.

Bernadette felt the rush, and she squealed out, "Oh my god, such licking, so good, so damn good, yes, oh yes, lick MEEEE!"

Her voice rose to a shriek, and she felt her pussy clench hard, squeezing, as she tumbled into orgasm, and she knew that a rush of juices was being plastered all over Amy's face.

Amy felt the first gush, she was getting Bernadette's girl cum all over her face, it shocked but also thrilled her beyond measure, and she eagerly kept licking, enjoying the feel of Bernadette's warm juices painting her face. It felt so sexy, and she licked avidly, right through the last spasm as Bernadette pulled up slightly, looking down at Amy's face. Amy felt a stab of self doubt, had she done it right?

Bernadette cooed, "Ummm, Amy, that was the best pussy licking I've ever had. I wish Howie could do that as well as you can." Her voice got huskier, she purred, "Now, it's your turn Amy!"

Amy watched, almost unable to believe, as she watched Bernadette's petite body sliding downwards, until she was positioned right at her pussy.

Bernadette felt the surge of excitement, Amy's mound was trimmed down to a very sparse, tidy patch, and she gently spread Amy's legs, saw the glistening pink trail. The scent was amazing, Bernadette's mind was spinning, going to do it, going to lick the very first hot, wet pussy in my life. She decided the best course of action was to do exactly what she had instructed Amy to do to her.

Amy felt the soft gentle kisses planting all up and down her labial lips, oh god, that was amazing, her moan of pleasure urged Bernadette on, and she felt her friend's tongue slide up and down her slick lips, it felt amazing, and Any let out a long purr of pleasure, masturbation couldn't even come close to what she was being treated to now.

Amy cooed, "Oh yes Bernadette, feels so good, so good."

Bernadette enjoyed the fact that she was making Amy feel as good as Amy had made her feel, she slipped her tongue between the part, and let her tongue wriggle its way up Amy's churning heat.

Amy was stunned, the feelings shooting through her were like nothing she'd ever felt before. She pulled Bernadette's head tight against her, eager to maximize the contact, ohhh god, Bernadette's tongue was doing thrilling licks up inside her, and the last chain holding back her inner Amy shattered.

Amy growled, "Oh yes, lick my tight little cunt, make me cum all over your face you sweet little cunt licker!", thrilling to the sound of such graphic words pouring out of her own mouth.

Hearing Amy in the grip of red hot lust spurred Bernadette on, she copied the patterns that Amy had done to her, pinning her to the rug by her probing tongue. She could feel Amy's body tensed up, ready to explode. Amy's clit stood up, hard and bulging, and she slid her tongue out, and replaced it with two fingers, very gently finger banging Amy as she zeroed in on her clit, lapping and sucking, eager to take Amy over.

Amy could feel it like a rising wellspring, she was going to explode, and she cried out, "Oh yes baby, lick me, lick me, yes, yes, GAWWWWW!"

Amy's voice rose up to a howl, Bernadette could feel the tremors of orgasm clutch at her fingers, and a rush of hot juices poured out, Amy's body writhed beneath her tongue, Bernadette was getting a juicy facial wash as Amy's cries of orgasmic completion filled the room.

When Bernadette rose up to face her, they were both feeling little tingles of disquiet. Both realized they had really let themselves go, and blaming the alcohol would not be an excuse.

Bernadette said softly, "Did you like that Amy?" At her nod, she went on, "So did I, you made me cum so good. If you are feeling funny about what just happened, no need to. We are still friends, we always will be friends. I don't feel like sharing a sexual experience with you had damaged our friendship. if the guys are not here to get things done, we need to take care of ourselves."

Amy understood, she understood so well that they quickly crossed over to Sheldon and Leonard's apartment, getting a kick as they scurried the short distance totally naked. In Leonard's bedroom, they were quickly melding their warm, naked flesh, belly to belly, breasts pressed tightly together, mouths clinging hungrily together. They lavished an extended session of foreplay, where both of them pleasured each other until they were trembling, writhing lust driven. They swung into a hot 69, Bernadette thrilled to apply her mouth once again to Amy's pink, wet, sexy opening, and licking at her, tasting her juices, while feeling the rush as Amy, eager to please, was licking lovingly at her dripping pussy.

Bernadette wished that Howard could lick her this good, as Amy really brought her pussy to a quivering, ready to explode state. The room was filled with their mingled groans and cries of pleasure, until Amy shrieked out, and Bernadette's face was covered with a rush of orgasmic juices, and that brought Bernadette over, Amy's licking wringing out the lust filled orgasm from her trembling body.

Laying back, their nude bodies were sprawled, breathless, holding each other close, tingling with contentment after making that sweet, hot love. Sated for the moment, they slipped under the covers, and fell asleep, naked in each others arms.

comsmith22
05-06-2018, 07:47 PM
Great Start On a Hot story... thanks for the share "Groom"... Just waiting to see who Cums Next...

Barek
05-12-2018, 08:17 PM
This was such a hot start to the story, especially since we're so familiar with how these girls look. Maybe, if there's a part 2, Penny can wake up, notice the girls are gone, and go looking for them...

groomleader
04-04-2019, 09:05 AM
Part 02

Amy woke up, and looked at Bernadette's sleeping form. The remembrance of last night's pleasure was a sweet recollection, and Amy relished what they had done. She may have been somewhat tipsy at the time, but she had no regret, no wanting to think of it as a drunken mistake.

She thought about how she almost had some female fun back when she was 14. One of the other school nerds, Marianne Castors, had been very much like Amy was, being taunted, made the butt of hurtful jokes, Amy knew all too well what that was like, and they had become very good friends. On a day when Amy's Mom was grocery shopping, Marianne and Amy had been curious, and Marianne had teasingly suggested a game of "you show me yours, and I'll show you mine." It was wildly excitng, they had disrobed in unison, and they were down to just panties. Marianne started to teasingly tug hers down, while Amy did the same, they both saw each others pubic regions. Amy's breath caught, Marianne was completely bare, while Amy had a very sparse tuft that had just started to develop.

Before they could push their panties all the way down, a voice behind them boomed, "WHAT IN HELL IS GOING ON HERE??"

Both girls jumped, yanking their panties back up, and both of them started to tremble. Amy knew that voice, her mother was back early, and she had seen in an instant that the girls were up to some sinful sexual exploration.

Her mother was full of fury. Naked, in the living room in the light of day, god knows what kind of perversions her daughter was up to, and how much further it would have gone if she hadn't gotten there in time.

"Marianne, get your clothes on, and get home, NOW."

Amy watched forlornly as her best friend hurridly got dressed. So close to the promised land, and to have it yanked away was unbearable. She hung her head, and let out sobs as it was taken away.

She was ordered to bend over, naked save for her panties, the humiliation was part of her punishment, and her sobs were soon changed over to howls of pain, as her mother used a birch switch to dispense discipline, her tender ass cheeks being whipped to an angry red glow. Her friend Marianne, confided to Amy the next day that she had been spanked very hard also.

Marianne's family had moved away just 2 weeks later, it had sealed up the young 14 year old, she became a sexless drone, being cut off from her only friend had put the final brick in that wall. No friends, no normal social development, no dating. It had taken 2 years before she worked up the courage to masturbate. The feelings coursing through her were getting in the way of her studies, and although her masturbation was done basically as a way to get relief from her firing up hormones, she had to admit that it felt pretty good. Now that she had enjoyed a taste of the real thing, she wanted more.

Bernadette was sleeping and dreaming. She dreamed that she was teaching Howard how to lick her, the way that Amy had licked her. Ummm, it was so good, the way Amy had made her cum, she cooed, and reached down to caress the head bobbing between her thighs. The rising excitement pierced her sleep, and it drained away like a deflating balloon. She swam up to consciousness, the dream disappeared, but the loving licking was still going on. Her hands were indeed caressing a head, she looked down, saw Amy's head of hair between her legs, licking and doting on her pussy lips, tongue sliding between the pink seam, eagerly making her insides flutter and churn.

"Oh yes Amy, feels so good, make me cum!"

Amy heard her, and it spurred her on. As she licked, kissed and laved at Bernadette, Amy was quite sober, and she did not want it to be a one night stand. Bernadette's pussy was delicious, and after her first time, she wanted it again. Encouraged by her pleasure, Amy went at her, licking and sucking, enjoying licking at her clitoral hood, making her most personal organ rise up with a hard, erect need, and she surrounded that orgasm button, licking and sucking at her.

"Baby, oh baby, gonna make me, oh god, yes, yes, YES!"

Bernadette let out a high pitched shriek, and her pussy started to spasm wildly, giving Amy a rich, wet facial, as she shook and moaned her way through orgasm, pushing her dripping pussy against Amy's face. As Bernadette drifted through the post orgasm high, she looked down, saw Amy's face, wet with her juices, a look of hungry need in her eyes.

"Lick me Bernadette, make me cum too."

It took only a few moments before their positions were reversed, Amy letting out a long sigh of joy as Bernadette eagerly went after her dripping box. Looking down, seeing her head of blonde hair bobbing between her thighs, and feeling the jolts of pleasure as Bernadette expertly ate her out, was riveting. Amy brought her hands up, cupping her breasts and tweaking her nipples, she felt hot pulses shooting straight from her tingling tits to her creamy cunt. Bernadette was licking her so good, she wondered if Bernadette had ever done this before, or whether she had a natural talent. She was glad she had gotten a waxing, Penny had suggested it to her, and taken her for a Brazilian waxing job, in case Sheldon found his sexual side, and wanted to get some of the 'wild thang.' She had been pretty furry, but now she was all bare and smooth, and the pain as her pubic hair was ripped away was well worth the pleasure as Bernadette lovingly doted on her vaginal lips, letting her tongue tickle the rim of her pussy, then teasing at her clitoral hood, making her most personal orgasm rise up for more.

"Yes, oh yes, lick me right there!"

Bernadette, her lust running the show, surrounded Amy's orgasm trigger, and sucked hard, nibbling gently, eager to make Amy explode.

Amy felt the suction, the gentle nips, and she tumbled almost immediately, letting out a loud shriek as she came hard, her body writhing, gushing her orgasmic juices all over Bernadette's face.

The drifted in a most pleasing afterglow, then they got up and jumped in the shower. Soaping and washing each others bodies, the soaping became more and more caressing, it became decidedly erotic, and once they were out of the shower and toweled off, they swung into a hot 69.

Bernadette was amazed at how it had become so natural, she thrilled to apply her mouth once again to Amy's pink, wet, sexy opening, and licking at her, tasting her juices, while feeling the rush as Amy, eager to please, was licking lovingly at her dripping pussy.

Amy, her sexual side unleashed, gave back just as good as she got. Bernadette's tongue was doing absolute magic to her, when she felt two fingers gently probe her, ummm, that felt so good. Amy was eager to copy that, and she thrilled to the sound of Bernadette's cries of pleasure as she slid two fingers in to Bernadette's dripping center, both of them started to gently finger bang the other.

The room was filled with their mingled groans and cries of pleasure as both Amy and Bernadette brought each other to a quivering, ready to explode state. When Amy shrieked out, and Bernadette's face was covered with a rush of orgasmic juices, that brought Bernadette immediately, Amy's loving ministrations to her pussy wringing out the lust filled orgasm from her trembling body.

When they left Leonard and Sheldon's apartment, they clung together, giving each other a long drawn out tongue filled swirl of passion. When they broke the kiss, they could see it all over each others faces. Bernadette knew that this was only the first time, when Howard was not available, Amy would be.

Amy was thinking until Sheldon got in the game, Bernadette was going to give her all the hot sex she needed. Even after Sheldon got in the game, Bernadette would be her secret passion, to share times together that only the melding of female to female could understand.

When Bernadette left the apartment building, she met one of the neighbors from her own apartment block.

"Hey Bernadette, how are you?"

She looked up, smiling, and saw George Walter. She knew him, he lived just a few doors down from her on the same floor. They had met each other in the hallways, exchanged pleasantries while sharing an elevator, and he seemed like a nice fellow.

"George, how are you?"

"Feeling fine, just sold my story to Rolling Stone, it's a look at the Yuppies of the 80's, and how they fared after the big Yuppie craze ended. I was just on my way to the Heaven Sent coffee bar, like to join me?"

"Yeah, I'd love a coffee right now."

They got coffee, and sat at one of the tables. George was surreptitiously eyeing up Bernadette, she looked really hot, he'd heard her going at it with her guy, Howard. Bernadette seemed to have a controlling streak, he heard her order him to do it to her, and her shrieks as she came. Ummm, the way her body was shaped, he loved the way her 5 foot height made her breasts bigger, she looked like a 36-27-35, and those nice big tits had to be a D size cup. He guessed her weight to be about 125 pounds, all in the right places.

George smiled inwardly, he'd liked to get into her panties, and control her like she controlled Howard. That squeaky voice, making her scream in orgasm, oh yeah, that'd be really hot.

Casual conversation revealed that Howard was out of town for a week, and George smiled inwardly again. All alone, with no guy to give her what she needed. George decided, then and there, that he was going to get what he was lusting after.

"If you'd like, how about if we get together, and have a glass of wine tonight?"

George heard that, and said, "Yeah, that's be nice, there's that wine bar just down the street."

Bernadette replied, "I'm not much for going out, the wine bar is way too popular, and when it gets crowded, it's a real zoo. How would you like to just come over, and we'll enjoy some wine in my apartment. I have a bottle of Canyon Road merlot, it's a great wine."

George almost couldn't believe how easy it was going to be, she was virtually offering herself up on a silver platter.

"Sounds great Bernadette."

"Okay, how about if you come by at 8, and we'll enjoy the wine."

George nodded, he smiled at her, his thoughts about tonight, oh yes, tonight Bernadette, I'll make your hot little body enjoy much more than wine.

comsmith22
04-09-2019, 05:35 PM
Getting Hot... Thanks "Groom" Thanks for the Share And Up Date...

groomleader
05-09-2019, 11:19 AM
Part 03

Right at 8, George was at Bernadette's door, he rang the bell, and there she was. God, he couldn't stop undressing her with his eyes. Tonight Baby, you are gonna be mine.

"Come in George, I'll get the wine, and we can relax and enjoy."

In the kitchen, Bernadette poured out two glasses, and took them into the living room. The sat on the sofa, sipping the merlot.

Bernadette was on a high after her romps with Amy, and she didn't pay too much attention to the fact that she put away 2 glasses of wine. While George was easily able to handle two, he saw Bernadette was feeling the effects. She was giggly, swaying slightly, and George knew it was time to make his move. When she took the glasses back into the kitchen, George followed her.

Bernadette put the glasses in the sink, and when she turned around, George was right there. Before she could even say anything, George grabbed her and pulled her in tight, and his lips plunged down onto her. Her eyes widened in shock, as she felt his lips trying to part hers, his tongue trying to force open her closed lips.

She yanked her head back and gasped, "George, what are you doing?"

He smiled and said, "I'm gonna take you and fuck you until you scream baby. I know how much you like to order Howard, so I'm going to turn the tables, I'll do the ordering and you do the obeying."

He took hold of her wrist, and pulled her into the living room.

Stepping back a pace, he commanded, "Now, get your sweet body naked.'' When she gaped at him, he growled, "Bernadette I just ordered you, get your ass naked, NOW!"

Bernadette felt a teasing tickle deep inside. His forceful ordering was making her weak in the knees, being commanded was hitting a deep hidden need. She had always been the one to order Howard, now that George had reversed the roles, she felt the need to cooperate, to please him rising up.

Her blouse and bra were quickly tossed aside, and George nodded approvingly as he said, "Oh yeah, great tits baby, keep going."

Bernadette quickly dumped her skirt and her panties, and George took in the whole package. His eyes went over her entire body, god she was hot. Her 5 foot height accentuated the size of her milk jugs, she looked like a 36-27-35, and those nice big tits had to be a D size cup. She was nicely curved in all the right places, and his eyes lingered on her neatly trimmed blonde bush. He adored true blondes, his 9 inch cock was hard with impatient need.

Bernadette saw the press of his cock against his jeans, even with his trousers covering it up, she could see he was bigger than Howard, and she let out a little gasp.

George grinned and said, "You like what you see? My 9 inches will stuff you so good baby, you'll love it!" Letting his voice back up to an ordering tone, he said, "Now, we're going over to my apartment baby, you are going to leave your sweet ass naked, you know my apartment, let's go!"

Out in the hallway, following her sweet looking rear, he enjoyed the view of her heart shaped ass, oh he was gonna enjoy tonight. He had his bed all prepped for tonight, and he was going to press the advantage.

Once in his apartment, he led her to the bedroom, he continued ordering her, "Stand still baby, I got something for you to wear."

Bernadette watched him as he attached leather cuffs to her wrists and her ankles, they had O rings on the outside of each cuff, she saw the ropes attached to his bed, ready to thread through the O rings. She felt her lust start sounding, oh god, the idea of being restrained while he used her was really hitting the hot buttons.

"Now, lay down on the bed baby. I'm going to tie you to the headboard and the baseboard, then I'm going to lick your sweet cunt until you cum, then I'm gonna mount up and give you the hard fuck you need. You need a hard fuck don't you? Tell me, very explicitly, how much you need a hard fuck!"

Bernadette could feel the soaring up of her fuck lust, and she squealed out, "Yes, George, yes, I need to get fucked hard, I need your big cock to stuff me like a Christmas turkey!"

Bernadette was tied down, her arms stretched out to 45 degree angles, with no slack, while her legs had a couple of pillows bunched up under each knee, as her ankles were secured. She mewled with impatient need, George grinned at her as he stripped naked. Bernadette saw his cock, that 9 inches curving upwards, she moaned with lust as she imagined that hard curving cock splitting her tight little pussy open.

"First, let's get you all warmed up."

He slid in next to her, using his fingers to tweak her nipples. He was pleased to see those tits rise up, hard and stiff, she had a great set of pokies, and his mouth quickly descended on them.

Bernadette let out a little squeal of pleasure as George went after her nipples. She always had to order Howard to stimulate her in more than a cursory way, it felt so good to just lay back and let another man have his way with her. He knew what to do, switching back and forth, driving each nipple up to reddened, throbbing points, she could feel the air cool on her spit slicked tits as he lifted away.

"Now, I'm gonna lick your pussy, and your gonna love it. Tell me how much your gonna love it!"

Bernadette's squeaky, girly voice cried out, "Oh fuck, yes I'm gonna love it, lick my tight little cunt, make me cum like a slut!"

George grinned, that's what he wanted to hear. Ever since he'd heard Bernadette's high pitched voice, he'd imagined that girly voice crying out as he drove her to orgasm. His cock was harder than ever as he slid between her thighs. He gazed at her neatly trimmed blonde muff, saw the deep crimson seam, glistening with her juices, all ready for his tongue. The scent of her aroused pussy was amazing, she smelled delicious. He planted kisses all over her blonde muff, enjoying her sounds of impatient need as he worked on building her up.

"Tell me, tell me what you want!"

"Kiss my pussy, stuff your tongue in, and lick my cunt, make me cum!" Bernadette cried out, in her high pitched voice.

He kissed all over the slickness of her lips, them using his fingers to gently part them, he drove his tongue in, stuffing it in as far as he could go, letting his tongue wriggle all over the tight walls. Bernadette's high pitched squeal of pleasure greeted his efforts, and he started to get into the rhythm of eating out the finest pussy he'd ever tasted. Left, right, up, down, then bringing out his juice covered tongue to flick at her clit, before diving back in, and repeating.

Bernadette could feel the rising up, she was burning up with her need to explode, and she squealed, "I'm begging you, make me cum, make me CUM!"

George loved it when they begged for it, and he slid his mouth around her bulging clit, letting his tongue swab forcefully at her most personal organ, poising two fingers at her juicy seam then driving in, pumping her pussy as he swabbed and sucked at her clit. Just like my cock is going to be pumping you very soon baby, ran through his mind.

Bernadette could scarcely believe herself, she was in the grip of the most burning fuck lust she had ever encountered, as she cried out, "Oh yeah, ummm, yeah, unnh, hunnh yeah, ohhhm oh yeah, feels so good, unnnh, oh fuck, cumming, fuck, FUUUCCCKKK!"

Her voice rose up to a scream, and she felt her pussy let go, bursting like a water balloon, as a rush of juices was splattered against George's face, cumming like a slut in heat. Oh god, she was gasping, moaning, grunting, as her pussy spasmed hard, then again, and again, 5 power packed spasms tore through her. She was really powered up now, she imagined what she looked like, naked and restrained, a living sex doll ready to be plundered, she couldn't have gotten away even if she wanted to. She watched George rise up, his cock looked as hard as steel, and she wanted it, needed it.

George was as lust driven as she was, and he quickly took position, nudging against her. He savored the impending fuck, but he wanted to make her beg for it again.

"Tell me you little whore, wanton little slut, tell me what you want!"

"Oh yes lover, ram my tight little pussy, stuff me full, and fuck my tight little cunt, I want to feel your hot cum painting my tight little fuck hole!"

Oh yeah, fucking magic, and he humped forward, eager to bury it in one go.

Bernadette felt the delicious impalement, his pussy splitting rod sliced delightfully up into the churning wet heat of her burning pussy. Oh god, it was so good, Bernadette's shriek of pleasure sounded as his swollen prick drove in with a fierce wet charge, burying itself up to the hilt in her wide-stretched vagina. His swollen cock head thumped solidly against the fluttering back wall of her cervix, making her grunt loudly, his big balls smacking against her ass as he bottomed out. She'd never been so stuffed, it felt amazing. The glorious sensation of her vagina's inner expansion, never before driven to this level, drove a blaze of sensation through her spread open, wonderfully impaled loins, forcing a guttural moan from her lips.

"Oooooohhhhhh... Oh, my God!!" she moaned, her pussy spread open and being plundered by George's powerful, lust driven lunges.

George grunted with each in-stroke, she was tight, almost like fucking a virgin, as his blood hardened member continued to skewer Bernadette's sweet cunt. His cock was relentless, driving deep into her heat filled cunt, fuck, what a sweet ride.

Bernadette tried to pull her arms down, the rope held them fast. That knowledge that she was tied up, unable to get away just made her hotter. She saw his face, then his head came down, and his lips pressed against hers. This time, Bernadette eagerly parted her lips, her tongue rising up, and she moaned into his mouth as their mouths melded, tongues meeting and twining together. She adored being French kissed while being fucked, it just made the hot flame in her vagina into a full on blaze. She could feel her own pink pussy-flesh clinging to his huge hardness when he pulled out of her, then parting for his rod when he again drove back inside her hungry passage with each new thrust, his heavy, cum-laden balls solidly smacking against her ass. She wanted that huge load of cum to splatter her snatch, she could feel that beacon of orgasmic rapture beckoning to her.

Bernadette's high pitched voice cried out, "Oh George lover, keep fucking me hard and deep! You know how to fuck me, hard...harder...yes, yes, oh yes, oh fuck, I feel like a cock whore, a cum hungry slut, but I don't care, I'm getting the best fuck ever, make me cum!"

George picked up the pace, power fucking Bernadette's eagerly accepting fuck hole. Fucking her furiously, he could feel his balls tightening up, getting set to explode. He looked down into her sweaty face, seeing her toss her head from side to side, and growled, "Now, cum, cum Bernadette, just like a cock hungry slut, cum all over my cock, NOW!"

"Fuck, fuck, make me cum, CREAM MEEEE!"

She screamed it out, and she felt his cock swell up, poised at the very mouth of her womb, as her orgasm exploded full force. Her pussy spasmed and rippled, eagerly milking at the welcome intruder, and she heard George growl, "Oh fuck yeah, cumming, FUCK!" then the hot wet rush, his load was being pumped right into her deepest recess, she could feel his cock pulse over and over, whitewashing her baby making chamber as she writhed beneath him, squealing and crying out in pleasure. She was cumming so hard she felt like she was hallucinating, she'd never cum like this before.

She slumped down, breathless, and she felt him pull out slowly, he crawled up the bed, and presented his cock to her face.

"Now, lick my cock, suck it clean baby!"

Unable to say no, her tongue came out, and licked at his cock, tasting the mixed essences of her juices smeared all over his shaft, and the cum he'd just filled her with. He then pushed his prick between her lips, his cock was down to 6 inches, and Bernadette savored sucking him. His cock was leaking out little dribblets of his cum, and she savored the left over tastes of his passionate eruption.

The thought that George, when he was half hard, was as big as Howard when he fully erect skittered across her mind. She didn't feel any kind of guilt, even though she'd just had wild, passionate sex with someone she only knew a little. It was like she imagined what the 1970's must have been like. God, the totality of having her tight pussy split open up like that had been nothing short of mind blowing. She licked him clean, relishing that task of doing so.

He slipped down beside her, she felt her wrists and then her ankles being freed, and they drifted for a while in the afterglow. He was spooning her, and she wiggled her ass back against him, grinning as she felt his cock revive, ready for another go. He was once again back up to 9 inches of solid meat, and she wanted that cock again.

Her voice husky, she cooed, "Order me again lover!"

George was happy to do so.

Bernadette felt the rush, as she was now belly down on the rumpled sheets of the bed. She saw George slip the rope through the O rings again, and she was once again bound to the bed.

George savored the sight, oh yeah, Bernadette was a hot little fuck, his cock was more than ready to plunder her again.

"Now I'm going to fuck your tight little cunt from behind, and you're gonna love it aren't you? You're my cock whore, tell me how much you're gonna love it!"

"Yes, oh fuck yes, I need it so much! Make me your cock whore, ram my tight cunt, make my tight little pussy milk you for another big load, spunk down my womb big man!"

That squeaky voice just made his cock even harder. He slid in behind her, grasped her hips and pulled her hips up, sliding two thick pillows under her hips so that her ass was cocked up to him, perfect. He guided his cock, felt the heated wet center awaiting him, and drove it in. Bernadette's squeal of pleasure sounded as he drove in on a true cunt splitting path, his balls swung down and smacked against her pussy, he felt his cock thump hard against her cervix, bringing a loud grunt from Bernadette.

"So big, so deep, oh yeah, fuck me, fuck me like a live sex doll, ram me like a cock whore, paint my womb, fuck, so good!"

"Oh yeah baby, feel my cock taking all of you, marking you deep inside as my cock hungry slut. Whenever Howard is away, you'll come to me, and you'll get the hard fucking you need, I can see what a cock hungry bitch you are!"

Bernadette felt the rhythm as George started to power in and out. George was right, she would go to him. He had hit a need deep inside her, she needed to be dominated, to be used like a cock crazy slut. Plain vanilla sex with Howard was too boring, too predictable. She felt his hands gripping her hips, plundering her more than willing pussy, she let out a loud grunt as she felt the angle allow for the deepest plunge, his cock was now piercing her cervix on every in stroke. She was aching from the hard solid fuck, but it just amplified the pleasure, making her hotter and hotter.

"Yes, oh fuck yes, split me open, every plunge, make me take it, I want to be walking bowlegged by the time you're done! FUCK ME SO HARD!"

George grunted and started to ram her, he was power fucking her with everything he had, she was so tight, the hottest milking his prick had ever gotten. He felt the cum start churning, oh yeah, he getting set to flood her again.

Bernadette saw herself in her mind's eye, belly down on the bed, her hips draped over the pillows, her ass raised up, George gripping her hips and plundering her steamy snatch. She felt her stiff clit rubbing against the pillows as George's body pressed her down, just like she was pillow humping. She'd discovered the joy of pillow humping at 14 and it was still her favorite way to masturbate. She started to squirm her hips as they were pushed into the pillow, oh yeah, the stimulation was so nice, she could feel the tingles starting up, and she quickly reached her peak.

George commanded, "Cum Bernadette, cum like cock hungry slut, cum all over my cock, CUM!"

"Fuck, fuck, flood my womb, gonna cum so...nnngggghhhh Fuck, fuck, FLOOD MEEEEE!!"

Bernadette's high pitched shriek filled the bedroom, her pussy started to ripple and milk wildly, she grunted as she felt him drive in one last time, and his grunts of pleasure joined in. She felt the hot bloom deep inside her, oh yeah, his heated sperm was pouring into her womb, felt so nice, as her pussy milked and sucked at him, hungry for every drop.

comsmith22
06-23-2019, 07:58 PM
Great Up date … Thanks for the share....

groomleader
07-23-2019, 09:00 AM
Part 4

Bernadette wandered down the hallway to her apartment. It was 3 AM, she was just as naked as she had been when George had ordered her over to his apartment, and she had just gotten the hottest, most passionate bout of fucking she'd ever had. Her need to be ordered, to use her body to please George had taken root and was firmly implanted. She smiled as she felt the glowing heat of her well used pussy. His vow to have her walking bowlegged by the time he was done with her, his growl that her tight sweet cunt wouldn't be so tight once he was done with her, had made her wet and very horny, and George was a real fireball, in addition to his bedroom, they'd fucked in the kitchen, the living room, in the shower, he'd fucked her all over his apartment.

Before she left, he ordered her, "I want you back at 8 PM tonight. You will get yourself waxed, your pussy, taint and tight little asshole will be smooth and completely hairless. When you come over, I want you wearing nothing but a black garter belt and black stockings. You will present yourself to me like that, for your reward, I'm going to lick and probe all your holes, with my fingers, my tongue, some toys and my cock. " He saw her eyes widen and he growled, "Yes, every hole, including your ass. If you're an anal virgin baby, you won't be much longer, that tight little ass-hole won't be so tight after I'd done with you!"

When she got inside her apartment, she flopped into bed, exhausted. Howard was still days away from returning, and George ordering her to come back to his apartment, she had no choice but to obey. He'd hit the mark perfectly, she was even about to give up her ass-hole, something she thought she never do, but her needed to be ordered had shoved all other considerations aside. She was a compliant living fuck doll, eager for George to order her into more hot fucking. She quickly dropped off into a deep dreamless sleep.

All the next day at work, Bernadette was thinking about 8 PM, when she would again give herself over to George. She been in the Ladies room before Lunch, and had stroked herself to a gushing orgasm, her lust was on fire.

At Noon, she took an extra long lunch break and for the first time in her life, she found herself spread out on a salon table getting her first waxing. She usually trimmed herself down at home, but George had ordered her, and she had felt no other choice but to comply. The ripping off was a bit painful, but she bore it, her need to please George was uppermost in her mind.

The cooling Aloe Vera/Vitamin E lotion that was applied cooled down the redness of her just defoliated pubis. She started to get herself together, alone now, while still naked, she slipped a hand down, she felt all over her pussy, taint and tight little asshole, totally hair free. She hadn't been this hair free since just before puberty kicked in at 13, and knowing she was going to display it to George's eyes made her pussy twang with the growing need.

One task down, on to go. At La Senza lingerie, she bought slutiest set of black stockings and black garter belt she could find.

The time seemed to drag on when she got home, just amplifying the anticipation. In the shower, getting her body minty fresh for George, she'd slipped a tampon into herself to prevent the juices of her wild lust from dripping down her legs.

At 7:55, she stripped naked and put on her garter belt and stockings. At 7:59, she looked out of her door, saw the hallway clear, pulled out the tampon, and scurried down the hall, getting a thrill from being so close to naked, out in public.

She rapped on his door, the door opened immediately. He was naked, and his cock was a rock hard pole as his eyes roamed up and down her body. Her eyes locked onto his cock, he'd shaved around his cock and balls, the lack of hair made his 9 inch pole of pleasure look bigger, ummm, he was so ready to ravage her.

George eyed her, oh fuck, perfect, totally waxed, he could see her crimson seam fully exposed, fuck that looked hot.

"Oh yeah, fucking hot, get your sweet ass in here, now."

Bernadette complied immediately, eager for him to dominate her body.

He led her into the bedroom, and she saw he was ready for her. The fleece lined leather cuffs were ready and waiting for her, she could feel her pussy starting that revving up again.

George grinned, the sight of her in such a slutty set of garter belt and stockings, oh yeah, she was into it. The look of naked lust on her face let him know that sweet little Bernadette had let the needy, hungry slut side of herself loose.

"On the bed baby, take your place, hands and knees!"

Bernadette obeyed immediately, and she was virtually panting with need as George fitted the leather cuffs around her wrists and her ankles. She moaned with desire as she felt herself once again helpless, her body secured for his pleasure, ohhhh yes, she felt George's face between the spread of her thighs, and the sweep of his tongue carving a path through her gushing wetness made her growl. She adored oral sex, she'd always had to order Howie to get down there and eat her. He always did a hurried, rushed job of it, eager to jump her bones and dump his load.

As George settled himself against her pussy, licking and sucking at her, she recalled how Amy had doted on her, they'd given each other the hot oral loving both of them were missing. And now George was feasting on her, licking and lapping at her juices, he knew what he was doing, she could feel her orgasm getting set.

George pulled back, she felt his mouth leave her pussy, she mewled with frustration. She felt his face moving higher, HOLY FUCK, he was licking at her tight little asshole! It took her breath away, she'd never had anyone play with her asshole, and the feel of George's hot wet mouth, licking and slobbering all over the tight little pucker was nothing short of mind blowing.

George went at her ass with vigor, her taint and asshole just as hair free as her pussy, it spurred him on, his cock was steel hard, licking tight little assholes always drove him up to such solidness.

"Oh god, my fucking god, lick my tight little asshole, fuck it's so fucking good, Fuck fuck!"

Bernadette was swearing like a slut, a small part of her mind marveled at what she transformed into when George took over control of her body.

George lifted his face away, and growled, "Now, let's get you all lubed up."

She felt a drizzle of astroglide squeezed over her asshole, and his fingers were spreading it around. George took out the blue jeweled stainless steel butt plug, it was 1.5 inches at the flare. He had bought a set of 3, this was the smallest, the 2 others would stretch her open to 2, then 2.5 inches. For tonight, he would start her off at the smallest plug.

"Now Bernadette, I'm going to plug your sweet little asshole. Are you an ass virgin baby?"

"Yes, yes, never thought I'd let anyone near my asshole."

"Well, baby, you're about to lose that cherry. And you're going to love it! You're hungry aren't you, hungry to get it. Tell me how much you want it baby!"

Bernadette, unable to say no, growled, "Yes, yes, I want it, plug my ass, now!"

Yes, right where he wanted her. He applied the plug, and started it going.

Bernadette felt her asshole parting, the lube was helping, she grunted as she felt more and more stretch, with a loud grunt, she was stretched open fully around the flare, then one more push, and it was like her ass yanked it in, as the flare slipped in, and she felt the tight rim of her asshole locking around the stem. The initial feeling of being stretched open had been strange, a bit uncomfortable, but as she felt herself adjusting to it, she started to feel a glow of pleasure. She wiggled her ass, feeling the plug moving with her.

"Ummm, oh that feels so good, I really like the feeling!"

George's cock was hard as steel, he enjoyed the idea of training her. The plug was being used to help her out, when he drove his cock into that tight Hershey highway. Now it was time got her to feel what it was like with her two fuck holes filled at the same time.

"Now Bernadette, I'm going to fuck your sweet cunt. Tell me you want it, beg me!"

Bernadette squealed, "Fuck, fuck, fuck me, ram my cunt, I need it please!"

The sound of her high pitched voice, god, that always made him harder than ever. He waited no longer, notching against her, then driving it in with a hard, single thrust.

Bernadette let out another high pitched squeal as she felt herself being stuffed. His swollen 9 inches surged into her with a fierce wet thrust, burying itself up to the hilt as her tight little snatch was stretched around his cock. She grunted as his cock head thumped solidly against her cervix, she felt his sperm bloated balls swing down and smack against her pussy as George grabbed her hips.

When he pulled back slightly and drove in again, she felt his cock rubbing against the butt plug, the feeling of them swirling against each other inside her made her lust burn white hot. She'd never felt anything as wonderful.

"Oh yeah, stuffed so good, fuck me, dump your load into my tight little fuck hole, I fucking love it!"

George grinned, oh yeah, she was as into it as he was. God, the feel of that plug rubbing against his cock was nothing short of amazing. Watching Bernadette's shapely body in the grip of such fuck lust, really had his cock steel hard. Gripping her hips tightly, he began to fuck rapidly up into her pussy from behind.

Bernadette was in a world of lust unlike anything she had ever felt. George's powerful, lust driven lunges into her, ohhh, yes, she concentrated on the sensations created by his rock hard dick plunging wetly between the lips of her spread open pussy. The relentless swollen prick skewering deeper and deeper up into her flame-filled fuck-hole. His cock and butt plug rubbing against each other, the hard thumping of his prick against her cervix, his pelvis smacking against her supple ass cheeks, her moistly sucking vagina clasping around his shaft.

She tried to pull her arms and legs back, her restraints had no give. Knowing she was restrained for his use as basically a living sex doll just made her flame of lust white hot. Whimpering uncontrollably, Bernadette rotated her buttocks around and around the pleasure-giving shaft in a building wanton furor, pumping and grinding her greedily clinging vaginal flesh back over the length of piercing dick in lust driven need. She could feel his heavy, cum-laden balls solidly pummeling her stiff clit, driving her toward orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck, make me cum George, keep fucking me, make my cunt explode!" Bernadette squealed.

George could feel his cock at maximum extension, his orgasm was quickly approaching.

"Cum baby, cum all over my cock, scream my name when you cum, just like a lust driven slut. You're a cock hungry whore aren't you baby? Hungry for my cock to satisfy your cock hungry nature! Do it, cum like the needy cock slut you are!"

Bernadette felt his cock jerk, swelling up and piercing her cervix, ready to flood her womb. She felt the mad rush, and as George growled, "Oh fuck yeah, YEAH!", her pussy on the verge of orgasmic explosion, she felt the first blast jetting deep.

"Fuck cum in me George, George, GEOOORGE, CREAM MEEEEE!" Bernadette shrieked.

Her pussy was spasming hard, asshole pulsing in time around the plug stuffed up her ass, she tumbled into orgasm, feeling his solid gouts of cum coating her womb, her tight fuck hole rippling and spasming madly, milking his fuck stick. Her high pitched shrieks of ecstasy filled the bedroom as his spurting cock filled her cock hungry hole, sucking and milking at him for every drop.

groomleader
01-31-2020, 12:24 PM
Part 05

As the orgasm high started to ebb, George reached down, grasped the butt plug base and pulled, watching with satisfaction as her ass puckered up tight. He wanted her to stay tight, a better ride for his cock. He squatted over her face, and ordered her on.

"Bernadette, you will now lick and suck my cock clean, then I'm going to fuck your tight sweet ass!"

Bernadette, being ordered on, was eager to please. Having her ass clamped around the butt plug had taken a bit of getting used to, but when she exploded in orgasm, it had felt amazing. She immediately complied, her mouth clasping around his pole, then sliding down wetly.

George grunted as his cock was taken in, damn, Bernadette sure knew how to suck cock. Her mouth rode wetly up and down his prick, feeling it swell back up to a full erection. He let her slurp and slobber all over his cock, before withdrawing.

He looked down, the sight of her restrained really had him going. He uncuffed her legs, so he could push her knees up against her tits, as he slid two large pillows beneath her ass. Grabbing her cheeks, he could see the tight pucker turned up towards him.

Bernadette could feel her ass cheeks being pulled apart, knowing that her asshole was about to be fucked as she felt the tip of his dick against her. He pushed, the head popped in and he started his entry. He pushed her knees up against her tits, spreading her asshole as wide as possible for his prick.

"Ummmppph, unnnggghhh, ohhhh, ummmm" were all the sounds she could make as her asshole was stuffed. At least George had lubed up, it was still a slow, grunting reaming as her ass walls opened reluctantly to the cock pushing slowly into her. Bernadette could feel the tight, reluctant parting, her Hershey highway getting the first fucking of her life, inch by inch, his eager cock kept up the relentless push. She let out a loud grunt as he pushed past the depth that the butt plug had been. It hurt a little bit, the pressure, but she felt a rush of heat as George wedged his way in. With a final push, her ass got the maximum stretch as George's 9 inch cock was driven into the hilt, his balls swung down and smacked againt her ass.

George grunted, "Oh yeah, virgin tight, nice, my 9 inch ass buster cock will stretch you out nicely. And you're going to love it, arent you baby?"

Bernadette let out a loud growl as she lost her last vestige of virginity, but she felt a growing lust.

She cried out, "Yes George, yes I love it, I'm getting my ass fucked, fuck my tight little asshole, loosen me up then blow your load!"

He pulled back, and drove forward again, stretching Bernadette's tight little hole open again. Her ass was throbbing, feeling incredibly stuffed, aching at the penetration, as her bunghole got its first reaming. She imagined his glistening prick, pulling back, then driving forward again, spreading her tight ass open around his thick hard shaft.

The sound of her high pitched voice urging him on to fuck her ass fired him up, and he started to pump in and out, the tightness of her virgin asshole was making his head spin. George felt the supreme grip, she had the tightest hole he'd ever been in, even his 17 year old sister had not been as tight as this when he'd taken her asshole cherry. His cock was rock hard, plunging between the cheeks to the hilt on every thrust, he could see the wild, naked lust on Bernadette's face, he continued to ram her, savoring the build up.

"Unnngghhh, ummmpppfff, ummm, ummm, keep buggering my tight little ass, I love up!"

Bernadette had completely surrendered to George, the wild lust whipping through her body was unlike any sex she had ever had. Howard was merely a sometimes barely acceptable fuck, other times, she'd have to finish herself off. Her asshole had adjusted to the extra stretching it was getting, the way his cock rammed her now accepting asshole made her body burn with lust.

George could feel the grip milking hard as his cock, he was going to explode, fuck, her good little girl gone bad persona drove him wild. He really reamed out her asshole, her high pitched squeals, grunts and urgings kept him really powered up, and his balls were swollen, ready to blow.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck my ass, cum inside me!"

Her high pitched voice pushed him over, he suddenly froze, grunted, "Oh yeah, cumming, oh FUCK!" Bernadette could feel his pelvis smack against her ass, holding her tight against him, his loud cry joined in as she felt the hot bloom of cum as he burst deep inside her, the jetting rush of white hot spunk painting her bowels. He pulled out, and shot two ropes of spunk all over the tight rim of her ass to finish off the deflowering of Bernadette's last virgin hole.

Her took her into the shower, and under the warm water, it didn't take long for him to start growing back. Bernadette had become insatiable, she led the way back to bed, she was ready to go all night. She wanted her brains fucked out. She butt plugged her body, she wanted George to get the hottest fuck she could deliver.

George was happy to comply, and this time, she urged him to lie down so she could ride. She swung into position, she saw George enjoying the vision of herself crouched over him, ready to lower her steaming fuckhole down on his cock. Bernadette lowered herself down on his ready hard on, impaling her fiery center and rode him, the rubbing of his cock and her butt plug inside her made her wild with lust, needing to feel the throbbing of his swollen cock exploding and squirting wildly inside her, filling her up with another load of hot spunk.

George savored the sight of Bernadette's sexy body riding him, her tits bounced delightfully with each pump of her hips. The rest of the night was a hot, steamy mix of licking, sucking and fucking. Bernadette's cries of orgasm filled his bedroom several times, as George used her fuck holes for his pleasure, he loved pumping as much spunk into her tight holes as he could. Bernadette was busy, eagerly bringing him back up, time after time, to let him vent all his fuck lust on her.

It was 3 AM, and George told her to walk back to her apartment, naked, still with the butt plug stuffed up her back door.

"When you get back to your apartment, you can unplug yourself then. Tomorrow night, I want you back here, with that plug where it belongs. Then we can move on to the next bigger plug. And you're going to love it, aren't you baby?"

Bernadette cooed, "Oh yes, I'm going to love it!"

Bernadette happily wandered down the hallway, grinning as she imagined what a hell of a shock her neighbors would get if they ever saw her like this.

Once she was back home, she went to her bedroom, pulled out her 9 inch dildo, and laying back, she rammed it in, grunting as she felt the butt plug and dildo rub against each other. She went wide, masturbating furiously as she rammed her well used cunt again and again, until her scream of orgasm filled the bedroom as she exploded in a gut wrenching climax, her body was flopping around on the bed as she was shaken to the core.

When she eased the butt plug out, she felt her ass pucker up tight. She was already feeling the tickling need of her ass to be plugged again, and she decided to be bold and daring, she was going to go to work butt plugged, and savor the feeling of her ass being stuffed all the work day. And later on after work, she would present herself to George, and take the next larger butt plug.