PDA

View Full Version : After the camping trip.

groomleader
06-01-2018, 08:28 AM
this is the prequel...

http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/nonconsent/49793-camping-trip.html

Now, the next chapter...

In the morning, Monica woke up, her boyfriend had been up for a while, and he had a fire going, and was making coffee. When he'd woken up, he figured she'd had a rough time, and it would be best to let her sleep it off. When she was dressed, she came out of the tent, and joined him by the fire.

Monica said, "Don't ask me about it, please. And I don't want to go home early, let's get back to camping and hiking, and let me work it out for myself."

Her boyfriend understood, he said that if she ever wanted to talk about it, he'd be there for her, and left it there.

Monica's mind was working on the snarl of being raped, and being made to enjoy it. After a week, they were back home, and when he took her to her apartment, he hoped she was past the worst of it.

Carl Bowman was enjoying his time in college, he was President of the Delta Mu Omicron fraternity. He was online, when a screen popped up, requesting a private conversation. He opened the window, and was pleasantly surprised to see Monica Sutter. He remembered her from high school, they'd been in the same graduating class two years ago, and he'd wondered how she was doing. He would have loved to be able to do her, the long blonde hair, deep green eyes, a sweet face, nice big tits, curvy wait and sleek legs would have kept him going all night if he'd had the chance. There was something, a look about her that he'd not seen when she was in high school.

"Hey Monica, it's been a couple of years, to what do I owe the honor?"

In response, Monica cut right to the chase, "Carl, how would you and the fraternity like a gang bang, with me as the gang bang girl?"

Carl's mouth hung open in shock, HOLY SHIT, did he hear her right?

As if reading his thoughts, Monica went on, "Yes, you did hear me right. A gang bang, all I ask is that you allow me to wear a mask to hide my identity, and do not tell my boyfriend about this? Can you promise me that?"

Hot damn, for her, he would have promised anything, and he quickly replied, "Yes, oh yes, you have my solemn word."

Monica eagerly replied, "Can you meet me at Vic's coffee bar, in say 20 minutes?"

"Yeah sure, I can do that, see you then."

When Carl got there, he saw her waiting for him, DAMN, she was looking hotter than ever. The idea of getting in on a gang bang of her hot bod was incredible, and he saw her smile as she approached the table.

"I wanted us to meet face to face, so you wouldn't think I was trying play a joke on you."

Carl replied, "Thanks Monica, it's great to see you again."

"So, do I look suitable for a gang bang?"

"Damn baby, you are more than suitable!"

"Take me to the Sky Vue motel, and I'll give you a preview of how suitable I am!"

Behind the closed doors, Monica stripped, enjoying the look of lust on Carl's face as she saw her naked charms. She wanted her brains fucked out. Carl quickly stripped, and Monica smiled as she saw his cock, 8 inches of prime cock, eager for her. She urged him to lie down, his eyes staring at the scene as Monica swung into position, Carl was enjoying the vision of Monica crouched over him, ready to ride. She lowered herself down, grunting with pleasure as her steaming fuck-hole took him in, impaling her fiery center on his swollen cock. She let out a loud moan as she drove herself down, stuffed to his balls, oh yeah, that felt so good. She rode him, pounding her pussy up and down, needing to feel the throbbing of his hard cock exploding and squirting wildly inside her, filling her up with a load of hot spunk. The sight of Monica's sexy body, her big tits bouncing up and down in time to the lunges of her riding his cock fired him up, and it didn't take too long before Monica was crying out in orgasm, Carl letting out grunts as he jetted a thick volley ino the tight grip, damn, what a milking he got.

The rest of the night was a hot, steamy mix of licking, sucking and fucking. Carl was as insatiable as she was, and Monica's cries of orgasm filled the motel room several times, as he licked her quivering pussy, and plunged deep into Monica's steaming cunt, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm. The look of pleasure on Monica's angelic face just drove him wild, and he loved pumping as much spunk into her quivering pussy as he could. Monica was busy, eagerly bringing him back up, time after time. Monica sucked him up to another two stiff erections, and he was happy to fill her eager mouth with 2 thick loads of hot spunk, that Monica eagerly swallowed.

Finally, with his cock completely drained, they virtually passed out from exhaustion.

In the morning, after his cock had been able to rest and recover, she had him take her from behind. She had wiggled her ass invitingly, eager for the stuffing, and purred with pleasure as his morning wood took the plunge.
She fantasized about her gang rape, how she had been forced to enjoy it, and it just made her even hotter. The idea of being an anonymous fuck, a living sex doll for horny guys to dump their loads into really got her motor going.

Carl was giving her a good morning reaming, gripping her hips tightly, he laid the wood to her hungry snatch, she was stoking her stiff clit, eager to cum with him, and as she shrieked out in climax, the eager milking of his dick took him over, "Oh fuck, cumming, FUCK!", his cock bucking wildly, pouring his morning load into Monica's spasming pussy.

Just before they left, he said, "Next Saturday Monica, you'll get the gang bang you crave, it will start at 8 PM, you can be sure the frat will be looking forward to it!"

Back at her apartment, Monica realized she had the perfect mask. It was a Mardi Gras style mask that she had worn at last year's Mardi Gras, deep golden in color, covered with ornate swirls, small costume jewelry diamonds were placed across the cheek area, and a large one was set right between the eyes. The mask covered her face down to just above the tip of her nose, and it covered most of her cheeks as the mask was shaped downward in a curving arc before rising back up towards the back of her head. Monica tried it on, to see how well it disguised her, it was perfect. She saw how much of her face it covered, from just above her nose to the top of her head, below the curving bottom of the mask, just her eyes, the bottom of her nose, her cheeks and her mouth were visible. She didn't want a full face masks, it would get hot and sweaty from a person's breath puffing against the inside of the mask. And, most importantly, she needed her mouth uncovered for the hard cocks she was going to suck on.

Her mind had taken the rape, and looked at it from a gang bang angle. being made to enjoy it, and cumming over and over while they plundered her like a live sex doll, her mind had adapted it, and whenever she thought about it, her lust would power up. She could feel the stirring of lust bubbling up right now, oh yeah, she saw herself as she had been, powerless to resist as hard horny cocks had violated her at top and bottom, and being manipulated to enjoy it. A new image came to mind of her upcoming gang bang, her nude body on hands and knees, ass cocked up, a hard horny cock ready to be stuffed up her cunt, while another stiff cock was ready to plunder her mouth. She quickly stripped naked, grabbed her 9 inch dildo and lay back, spreading her legs, and teasing at her lips, running the dildo tip around her lips, rimming her tight hole. Her mind zeroed in, getting a double fuck, mouth and cunt were going to be taken in tandem. She felt the slickness of her juices coating her lips, and she sank fully into the fantasy, as with a loud growl of pleasure, her dildo sank fully into the pink folds, not letting up until with cries of pleasure, Monica had buried all 9 inches. She imagined herself on hands and knees, a rock hard cock bobbing in front of her face, she sucked it in, while a second stiff cock was positioned, and drove up her horny fuck hole, burying itself balls deep. With her trusty dildo pumping her cunt open, fingers gliding along her clit, and the imagining of stiff hard cocks in both mouth and cunt, getting the double fuck she was now craving, Monica's shrieks of orgasmic pleasure quickly filled her bedroom, bursts of pleasure pulsing through her body.

Next Saturday, and it was all set. Carl led her into the foyer, and she stripped naked, she could see his eyes appreciatively looking at her nude body. Monica was 5'10" tall with natural blonde hair and green eyes, her skin was tanned to a golden sheen, and measurements of 36-23-36. Carl's eyes went lower, over the teardrop shaped breasts, her cherry red nipples were hard, and lower, her pussy was shaved down to a neat blonde fluff, her opening totally smooth and hair-free, oh yeah, Carl could feel his cock tenting up. Having sampled her cunt and her mouth, he knew the guys were in for a first class gang bang. He was eager to stuff her tight pussy and have her suck on his cock again. She let him drink the fill of his eyes, smiled, then slipped on her mask.

Carl said, "Oh yeah, that mask is perfect, no one will know who you are. Wait here baby, then we'll head up to the bedrooms, I want the guys to watch you walk past them, follow me, and we'll lead them up the stairs."

Monica could hear his footsteps retreating towards the common room.

About 10 minutes later, with a babble of male voices coming closer, Carl slipped into the foyer, took her hand, and said, "Are you ready for your first gang bang, baby?"

Monica was so hot, she felt like her cunt was a blazing furnace, and she panted, "Yes, oh fuck, I am more than ready!"

Carl opened the door, and said, "Brothers, here she is, the masked mystery girl, who is going to enjoy her very first gang bang tonight!"

Monica could hear cheers, then Carl led her into view, and silence fell. She could see all the eyes lock onto her, she knew how hot her nude body was, and enjoyed the fact that they were going to see exactly what she had for their cocks to sink into. The guys were all lined up, and they were just as naked as she was. She enjoyed watching hot, horny erections building quickly, as she sashayed slowly past them. Monica could feel hands reaching out, stroking her tits, her ass, her bare smooth pubic area. She did her fair share, reaching out and giving the cocks a quick stroke, yum, all these cocks all for me, she thought, her body trembled with desire as she followed Carl, leading a line of very horny, naked guys following closely.

Monica was led into a bedroom, and immediately took to her hands and knees, spreading her legs wide, arranging herself so her mouth and her cunt would be easily accessible. Ready for fucking, cunt and mouth, she felt like a hot and horny little slut, eager to be a cum dump for every big cock that wants to fuck her. Her juices were gushing, dripping down her thighs, she was in a haze of lust. She wanted hard, horny cocks, now.

Monica heard Carl say, "Oh yeah, I'm gonna get the first go at our mystery girl's tight cunt!"

Monica's cunt was a soaking mess of desire, she wiggled her ass invitingly, then she felt Carl's fingers sliding around, feeling for her slit. He found it, and with a nudge, then one hard thrust, 8 inches of rock hard cock were stuffed up Monica's wet pink fuck hole. She grunted as Carl's stiff cock filled her, she moaned and gasped, and she let him know how good it felt.

Monica growled, "Fuck me, oh yeah, fuck me, fuck it feels so good!"

She watched as one of the guys with 7 stiff inches, bobbed his cock inches from her lips.

"Suck it baby", was all she needed to hear, and Monica eagerly slid her mouth down, swallowing the stiff rod right to the balls. As she heard him grunt with pleasure, she felt Carl pull back, gripping her hips, and start to give her a doggy style fucking, getting into the rhythm, slamming his rock hardness into her fiery core. Monica let out muffled growls of pleasure around the hard cock she was sucking, the filling stretch of her cunt being plundered felt so damn good, oh fuck, it felt so fucking good, she found it hard to concentrate on the cock in her mouth.

Carl growled, "Um, nice tight cunt, umm feels so good to fuck you baby!"

Monica released her mouth fucker's cock for a pause, and growled, "Fuck my mouth, just like a cunt, and shoot your load right down my throat!"

Monica felt her head being gripped, held steady, and the hard cock in her mouth started to pump back and forth. She made sure that her tongue lashed at the hard cock on every in-stroke, lips giving him a tight, milking grip, she wanted a huge load to fill her eager mouth. The remembrance of her night of rape turning to hot sex made her lust blaze up, she wanted every drop.

Monica felt Carl's hard cock swelling up, he growled out, "Oh fuck yeah, gonna cum, fill your tight cunt, yeah, fuck YEAH!"

He rammed his cock balls deep, holding it there, and let out a growl of pleasure. She felt the gush, a warm wetness pouring into her cunt, and just as she felt the wave of orgasm rush at her, her mouth fucker let out loud grunts of pleasure, and she felt his cock bucking and jerking, her orgasm shaking her body, mouth tightening down as she felt his cock erupting, hot, wet streams of thick cum spewing all over inside her mouth, giving her a full load of thick creamy cum. The rush of both her horny holes being filled made her orgasm a powerful slam. Monica eagerly swallowed the hot cum in her mouth, and let off muffled squeals of pleasure, her body shaking in that pleasure grip, god, what a rush.

The two cocks withdrew, but she didn't have to wait long to be filled, another hard cock was ready to take Carl's place, and Monica felt the head of his cock against her. She grunted with pleasure as she felt him penetrate, 8 inches of prime meat pushing in, impaling her, filling her cunt. Another 8 inches of hard eager cock was presented to her mouth, and she eagerly swallowed it down, bathing his cock with her saliva. Her cunt was running freely with Carl's creamy load and her own juices, bathing the cock fucking her with a rush of hot juices, she grunted with pleasure. Pushing her hips back at the cock fucking her urged him on, and he started to ram his cock into her, his cock throbbing, reaming her out with a power fuck. Monica felt the tide of orgasm racing back quickly, and she squealed around the cock fucking her mouth as she felt the wrench then the tight quivering grip of her orgasm bursting forth. Monica could feel her inner muscles clamp down on the prick buried deep in her fuck-hole, sucking hungrily at his throbbing cock.

He grunted, "Oh yeah, tight hot cunt!", as her mouth fuck grunted, "I'm cumming fuck YEAH!" and they exploded at the same time, filling her from both ends as she sucked eagerly at the pulsing cock gushing another thick, creamy load into her mouth, while the spasming tightness of her hot cunt sucked greedily at her cunt fucker, and he emptied his throbbing balls deep into her.

Monica felt another cock push against her, and another eager cock ready for her hot mouth to suck on. The gang-bang was in full swing, it went on and on, a cock would be shoved up her cunt, while her mouth would have a hard cock to swallow. The cocks doing Monica's cunt would fuck her hard until they blasted a thick, juicy load to bathe her cervix, while her expert oral talents brought a rich juicy load, filling her mouth, thick streams splattering the roof of her mouth, coating her tongue then sliding down her throat. As soon as she had satisfied two hard cocks, two more cocks would take their place, penetrating her dripping fuck hole and sliding into her hot, sucking mouth. The room was filled with the grunts and groans of the guys, Monica's muffled cries of orgasm, and the liquid sounds from their bodies, her mouth sucking wetly at the cocks plundering her mouth, her wet, juicy, well fucked cunt squelching as their hard, horny cocks fucked her again and again. The sheer wanton desire surging through Monica's body being fucked over and over made into a hot and horny cunt, and a hot wet sucking mouth, a live sex doll who just wanted to suck and be fucked, over and over. Just like when I was raped her mind whispered, and the guys did not disappoint her. Monica exploded again and again, sucking out every drop as throbbing cocks exploded thick rich streams of cum into her mouth, big dicks slamming her swollen clit, her spasming cunt milking their big cocks, grunts and growls of pleasure sounding as the guys lost their hot loads deep inside her fiery vortex.

Monica lost count of all the cocks that used her, and the 2 biggest frat brothers, the ones who were nicknamed "Horse", grinned, they were up, and Monica was about to find out why they were called Horse. As she felt her pussy being wedged open, she gasped as a huge dick was presented to her mouth, it was at least 11 inches of solid cock, and she squealed with pleasure as another 12 inches was being driven into her, spreading apart the walls of her cunt. She felt her mouth fucker grip her head, and she opened her mouth wide, as her drove his prick in, grunting as 8 inches was buried in her mouth. She felt her cunt being reamed like never before, stretched wide around the massive prick and stuffed to the max, while her mouth fucker pumped in and out of her mouth, feeding her a bit more of his cock on every plunge. She could feel her mouth fucker's cock start bucking, he rammed it in, all 11 inches filling her mouth and snaking down her throat. She made swallowing motions around his shaft, the constriction of her throat muscles fluttering around his cock head brought on the explosion, he let out a yell as his prick erupted, gushing his load straight down her throat, until he pulled back halfway, and let the last few streams splatter over the inside of her mouth. Ahh, good, the taste was amazing, she swallowed it all, and Monica knew she was going to explode.

It felt like electric shocks were hitting her throbbing clit as her cunt fucker rammed her, and she came hard, her shrieks of orgasm bouncing off the walls. Her partner's throbbing cock swelled tight with a massive urgency, with a final push, Monica felt the entire 12 inches slammed up her spasming fuck-hole, she shrieked again as she felt the stretch of her deepest cunt walls being forced apart, her cervix pierced, opening a path to her very womb.

Monica squealed, "Oh fuck yeah, shoot your load, fill up my womb, FUCK!!!"

She howled with pleasure, her cunt exploding in another massive orgasm. Her cunt fucker held himself buried to the balls, her cervix wedged open, the cock ready to flood her deepest inner sanctum. The wild spasms of her quivering cunt milked greedily at the swollen 12 inch fuck pole, and he grunted, "Oh Fuck, YEAH!" Monica felt his cock exploding and squirting wildly inside her, the heat of his seed being splattered all over her womb, and she felt the hit of another explosive orgasm, her shrieks filling the room as that huge prick was milked greedily, gushing his full load straight into her womb.

"Okay guys, let's line up, all who got to fuck our mystery girl's mouth, now you get to fuck her tight pussy, and the pussy fuckers, it's time for her mouth to take your cock. I'm sure our mystery gang bang cutie wants every cock, in both holes!"

Monica growled, "Yes, oh fuck, yeah, I want every cock to fuck both my holes. You're not done until you taken both my holes!"

Her mind whispered, just like when you were raped, sucking cocks back up, the cocks that had just fucked your tight fuck-hole, you loved it. She felt her lust jump up again, she wanted it, needed it, the rape had unleashed a deeply held need, and it was in control of her now.

Cheers went up, she could feel the mixed spunk of many horny frat guys deep inside, streams of hot spunk dripping down her thighs. Even though her pussy was a mess, it didn't matter to the guys, she was mounted, again and again, cock after cock were given to her to suck on, she could taste herself on the cocks that were now being presented for a hot suck job, while the cocks that had first filled her mouth were shoved up her burning cunt, her hot, wet mouth and her throbbing, fiery fuck-hole sucking and milking at them until they exploded, filling her from both ends, as soon as they were done, two more cocks were ready for her mouth and her twat.

Monica was in another world, being taken in tandem was making her delirious with pleasure. She was sailing from one orgasm to the next, her throbbing cunt exploding as cock after cock pumped her mouth and fucked her cunt hard, and gushed thick loads of spunk into her accommodating pleasure holes. Monica's cunt was slick and sopping with the mingled cum, but the next guys didn't seem to mind, they'd shove their throbbing pricks in, and hump her hard until their cocks exploded, their thick juicy loads joining the cum already splattered up Monica's burning cunt. She was more than happy to let them bone her as the frat boys fucked her hard, losing their loads into her hungry mouth and up her spasming cunt, emptying their balls deep into her. Monica just went from one orgasm to the next, it was a long, and very hard night, and the finale was her being taken by the "Horses", Monica was almost passing out from pleasure as the 11 and 12 inch cocks power fucked her, emptying their loads into her mouth and her womb.

She flopped down to the bed, her body shaking from the crazy sensory rush. She felt a blanket being pulled over her, she heard Carl's voice whisper, "Sleep baby, you were awesome," and in 10 seconds, she tumbled into a deep, dreamless sleep.

comsmith22
10-10-2018, 10:12 PM
This Is One hot Story... Looking forward to More Thanks for the Share "Groom"
I'm still Playing Catch Up...

Bridgit Astar
10-11-2018, 09:52 AM
This is the hottest story I've ever read. Just great.