PDA

View Full Version : The Commuter

wreckingball33
01-11-2019, 03:49 PM
This is a part of a short collection of stories I've been working on. Any feedback is welcome.

Hi I’m Jake. This is where you subconsciously say “Hi, Jake” in response. I’m a pretty average guy on the outside. I think I’m funny, but not enough to garner a Netflix special. My body type is somewhere around athletic. I used to play a lot of sports, but these days I spend more time behind the desk than in a gym. I’m 6’ and around 235 lbs. I have short hair. I suppose I stand out a bit because of my height, but it’s probably because I tend to wear different color shirts. Nothing crazy, just not your typical white or pale blue shirts seemingly every other office workers wears.

On the outside I’m closer to that average guy. But inside, most people would disagree. Some would call me a perv while others would say a voyeur. I don’t know what I would classify myself as. I am far from climbing peoples fences, but if the opportunity presents itself I like to sit back and watch. I guess I’ll give you an example of my adventures if you would call it that.

I spend a good amount of time on the train each day. About 2 hours I’d say. Longer if I miss the express trains. I won’t complain though because it would be worse if I drove and had to sit in traffic. Plus I get to do my favorite thing while riding. People watching. Sure, a fair amount of passengers are regulars, but it’s a long train means a fresh batch of people to watch on any given day.

There’s this one particular passenger who, from what I can tell, has a stop that past mine. It can’t be too far as my stop is close to the end of the line, but she is always on the train when I get on and remains when it’s time to go home.

I would describe her as average on a 1 to 10 scale. She’s not strikingly beautiful, but she is far from hideous, let’s say 7. She has beyond shoulder length blonde hair. It’s usually pulled back or up in a bun. I’ve never been close enough to tell her eye color, but O imagine them being a light blue. I can’t say for sure what she does. I’ve theorized that she’s an office worker, possibly an intern that is taking classes to finish her masters degree. Now here’s the one eye catching detail, at least for me. She always wears a skirt. It’s an appropriate skirt, just above knee length. At first I thought it was just a staple in her summer wardrobe. As the weather grew colder, I found out how wrong I was. No matter how cold it got, she always wore a skirt.

Now, on a normal train where there are just rows of seats this wouldn’t be a big deal. However, on my train there is a second level above the typical rowed seating. The level is split where there is a row of seats on each side of the train. Each seat in the row sits next to each other so the passengers sit facing the row on the opposite side of the train. If you’re sitting in one of the seats there is a metal rail to keep people from falling over down to the first level, an open space so you can see down to the first level, maybe six feet down or so. Beyond that gap is the rail for the opposite row. None of the railing blocks the passengers on the other side. It’s very easy for big groups to talk across the aisle and frequently happens when there are concerts or festivals. That actually reminds me of another story, but I digress.

Now that you understand the setup, I think you know the next detail without me saying. Well because of the capacity of the train, I always sit on this second level. It gives me more space to enjoy my ride. Little did I know it would lead to some fun opportunities.

This particular passenger, let’s call her Karen. I have no idea what her name is, but she looks like a Karen. Karen always sits on the second level as well. One day I noticed that Karen isn’t always aware of her skirt. She sits with her knees together, but sometimes when she’s deep in work things happen. One particular time, I was sitting on one side of the level and her in the opposite. I was just diagonal to her. She was sitting hunched over some paper furiously writing. Her hair was Pulled back in a ponytail. She was wearing a pink blouse and black skirt. I glanced towards her but didn’t think much of it. Then, I noticed her move. She placed both of her feet on the ledge in front of her. I tried not to be obvious, but being the guy that I am, I couldn’t look away. What I saw were her converse shoes on the ledge. My eyes followed her smoothly shaven legs upwards. They took a slight curve at her knees to her paper. She was engrossed in writing. I took in the side of her exposed thigh. Just as smooth as her lower leg. It looked well toned as if she were an athlete of some sort previously. Of course my gaze did not stop there. I drank in all of her exposed flesh. I could see the underside of her thigh now and I could feel my heart’s pace start to quicken. The bottom of her skirt had bunch up a little and I could see…

I could see close to the top of her thigh and the small area of fabric that covered her pussy. The white fabric was plain but so enticing at the same time. There wasn’t much light so I couldn’t tell if it was silk or cotton, but I thought I detected a sheen. Either way it was the most exciting part of my day by a long shot. I tried not to stare, or at least obviously stare. I didn’t know how long this view would last so I didn’t want to miss out on a second. I pretended to type on my phone all the while stealing glances and the white fabric and it’s creases.

Hundreds of thoughts raced through my mind. Was she shaven? No, she didn’t seem like the shaven type. She seemed more like a trimmed sparse bush type of lady.

The train began to fill and in cane the conductor. He walked up the stairs to Karen’s side of the second level. He excused himself as he crossed over people making his way to the engine room. Passengers swung their legs out of the way to make more room and to avoid tripping him. It was like my spider-sense went off. Trying my best not to show excitement or anticipation, I casually looked to my left towards Karen. I was just in time. As soon as I looked over she swung her legs to her left, passing perfectly in my sights. Now she was just innocently moving herself out of the conductors way, but I had secret hopes. As she swung her legs, her left leg moved faster than her right. As she moved the creamy white flesh of her inner thighs became more visible. I relished in the sight and dare not look away. At that moment I didn’t care if anyone knew. They were to enveloped in their own laptops, books or conversations to notice anyway. I wasn’t though. I was focused. The creamy white thigh flesh gave way and there it was, the complete view of Karen’s panty covered crotch. There it was on display, seemingly just for me. It was only for a brief moment, but it was the perfect moment. They definitely was a sheen, very possibly silk. I could feel my hard on growing. It was a little uncomfortable trapped in my suit pants, but now wasn’t the time to complain or worry.

Just a quickly as the movement started, it ended. After the conductor passed, she re-positioned herself facing forward. This time she crossed her legs and sat back. My views were gone, but I knew what I would be doing when I got a private moment.

Let’s just say this was a very unexpected day. A once in a lifetime event. Or so I thought.

davesmistress
01-11-2019, 10:39 PM
thanks again

Bridgit Astar
01-12-2019, 04:53 AM
Very interesting--please continue it.

comsmith22
01-25-2019, 09:22 PM
Most interesting Intro... So Far So Good...Looking Forward to what happens next Thanks For The Share...

groomleader
05-05-2019, 12:51 PM
Very interesting! Looking forward to more!

wreckingball33
05-13-2019, 09:30 PM
I'm working on part 2, it should be coming soon. I think I'm working on too many things at once.

wreckingball33
05-21-2019, 04:17 PM
The Commuter Part 2

It was a warm morning in mid-May. I completed my morning walk. This was not a health kick sort of walk, but rather the walk from my apartment to the train. Every weekday I made this walk. It wasn’t terrible, at least when the weather cooperated.

I draped my suit jacket across my lap and settled into my usual seat on the second level of the train. The train lurched forward heading towards the next stop. The train was pretty empty. That was unusual, since it wasn’t a holiday. The seats across from me and next to me were all empty. I decided to enjoy it while it lasted. Sure enough at the next platform a large group of people filtered in. Once the dust settled, to my left sat an older lady, perhaps 70s. She looked like she was once quite a good looking lady. Probably would still be if you are into older ladies. She opened her morning paper and began working on the sudoku puzzle of the day. No one could sit on my right. I glanced across the aisle and saw a very pretty woman. She had dark brown hair with light brown highlights. She wore red lipstick that really stood out against her tanned skin. She wore a pale pink sundress with a slight sleeve. It wasn’t particularly low cut, but it definitely let you know it was concealing what I imagined to be a sizable set. I caught her gaze, she had hazel eyes that had a gleam to them. She smiled as our eyes met, I smiled as well.

Worried I was caught staring, I pulled out my phone and began answering a message. I glanced around the car. The other passengers settled into their morning routines, waiting for the stops to pass by on the way to their own. I looked back across the aisle, Ms. Pale pink dress was looking at something on her phone. I took this opportunity to finish what I started earlier. Her arm was positioned across her body holding her opposite arm that held her phone. She seemed to have a slim waist. As she sat, her sundress came to the top of her knee. My gaze continued downward taking in her smooth soft looking legs. Her calves were defined, so she definitely kept in shape. Just as I was looking lower, she shifted. I looked up. She was looking at me. Cover blown! Abort! Abort! My mind knew we were caught. I started to pretend to do something else, but then I noticed her smile. At first, I wasn’t sure, but I looked again and sure enough she was smiling and looking at me.

She winked and quickly moved her eyes to her lap. I followed her eyes. She uncrossed her legs, but kept her knees together. This couldn’t be happening, I thought. I looked around the car to see if anyone was paying attention. Nope, everyone was enthralled in their routine. Looked back across the aisle. She was no longer looking at me. I had no idea what was going on. She was back in her phone. I didn’t look away though. Her right leg moved smoothly parting her knees slightly. Not enough to see anything, but it definitely got me excited. I remembered my last train experience and hoped for a similar experience. I fixed my gaze on the space between her knees, not wanting to miss my opportunity. I positioned my phone so anyone looking my way would not know what I was up to.

At first nothing happened. The train rocked. Nothing out of the norm, but definitely jarring. This was an older line, so the bumps were expected by us regular commuters. I watched as she braced herself against the motion. She planted her feet steadying herself. This would have been normal had she not been staring directly into my eyes. She cocked her eyebrow slightly. I looked down. I nearly dropped my phone. There on display was a dark brown patch panties nestled between her soft pale thighs. I didn’t think it could be better until the train turned slightly, the sun beamed through the window seemingly directly over my shoulder. If as it was meant to be the warm glow provided enough light to see my prize. What I thought were panties, was a neatly trimmed brown love triangle. It wasn’t bushy, but it covered the area I could see. It was as if she dipped her pussy in chocolate syrup. The hair was so rich. It made my mouth water at the taste that lay just to the south. I imagined each of her legs draped over my shoulders and my face lapping her tasty center. I was in complete shock. I thought I may get a quick glance at her panties, but never did so think this would happen. I was lost for the moment. My cock, however was not. It was growing uncomfortably tight in my pants. Thankfully, I still had my jacket covering my lap.

Not sure how long I was staring, but I managed tear my gaze away from the chocolaty goodness. I looked back to her face. She stared at me with those hazel eyes and a sly grin on her face. She made no effort to move her legs. I looked around the cabin. No one was paying attention. I looked back at her and she just cocked her head slightly. It was as if she were waiting for something. I decided to be bold. I don’t know what came over me. I gave her a slight nod acknowledging her move. Her grin remained, her eyebrow still raised. She broke our gaze looking down at my suit jacket. I briefly moved my jacket revealing the constraints my cock was bound by. It was my turn to stare into her eyes intensely. She looked intrigued, then confused. The confused face came after I replaced the jacket to its original position.

I quietly unzipped my pants and fished my cock from it’s prison. Still not breaking our gaze. I smiled a confident smile. My smile was confident, but my heart was racing. I lifted my jacket to one side and my cock sprang free into the open train air. She was now staring at my hard cock that was swaying with the motion of the train. I’m about average size at 6 and a half inches, but from the look on her face, she was pleased with what she saw. She licked her lips slightly. I don’t know if it was purposefully, but I’m pretty sure she wanted more than a look. I placed the jacket back over my lap with my hand underneath. I stroked my cock a couple of times making sure she knew what I was doing. I was waiting for her next move, whatever it may be. The conductor announced we were arriving at the next stop. She looked at me and let out an inaudible, but demonstrative enough sigh. I knew what this meant and slowly nodded my head in understanding. As the train stopped, she shuffled off with a few other passengers. My fund for the day was over. It was then that I realized, I had been recording this whole encounter. I was sure to stroke my cock at least twice tonight. My train rides were sure getting interesting.

groomleader
05-22-2019, 09:49 AM
Very good! I am enjoying these stories!

comsmith22
05-26-2019, 08:27 PM
most interesting... now I knw what im missing by driving to work... Thanks for the Update and the share...