PDA

View Full Version : Carole's answer to her needs.

groomleader
02-09-2019, 09:00 AM
Part 01

It was a pretty hot day, but John Conyers didn't mind, he was mowing his neighbor's yard, the Millburns paid him well, and as a bonus, Carole Millburn loved to stroll around wearing the tiniest bikini he'd ever seen. He filled his eyes with the sight as she paraded in front of him, pretending to do some gardening.

From John's vantage point, she was a real cock stiffening babe. He drank it all in, five foot seven, about 130 pounds, shoulder-length russet color hair, jade green eyes, nice smooth complexion. His eyes took in the firm, upright breasts, such nice grapefruit-sized mounds, being just barely held in check by a very skimpy bikini top, he saw her nipples jutting up, poking through the fabric. Her hips had a sexy curve, sleek, full legs, and he loved to observe how her rump had a graceful curve, the moons perky and smooth, her very tiny bikini bottoms barely covered half her ass cheeks, they were pressed tightly against her ass crack. The harmonious movement of her ass was such a sight to see. He did his best to remember it, so he could stroke off to the fantasy of her, as soon as he was done.

Carole Millburn knew he was watching, and she purposely made slow, slightly exaggerated movements, giving him a show. When the Conyers first moved in next door, she'd seen him develop from a 7-year-old kid, and now, 10 years later, he was a hunky, very fit 17-year-old, it gave her the thrill to let him see her almost naked. She wanted to get her hands on his rock-hard cock, not to mention her mouth and her eager cunt. She was 35, twice his age, and the idea of having some sexy fun with such a young man made her hot.

After the grass was cut, Carole invited him in for some iced tea. John accepted gratefully, eager to fatten up his eyes more. She didn't disappoint, under the pretext of straightening out in the kitchen, she bent, stretched up, moved around a lot, knowing his eyes were locked on her near-nudity.

"John, I'll be back in a minute."

When she returned, she was wearing a mini skirt and a tube top, her nipples poked out clearly, and she poured herself an iced tea, and sat across from John.

"Such a hot day, it's nice to be inside with the air conditioning," Carole said. "Got any hot dates planned?"

"Not really, I'm kinda between girlfriends right now."

"You must find one, enjoy all the sex while you are young, spread those wild oats! Do you masturbate, do you stroke that hard cock, to get all the pent-up spunk out?" Carole purred huskily.

She was smiling as John gaped at her. There was a pause, John would have loved to spread his wild oats right here. His cock had been a raging hard-on since she displayed her awesome bikini body. The idea of boning the delectable Carole Millburn really filled his mind.

She smiled, stood up, and stepped up next to John, he could smell her perfume, her nearness to him making his head spin.

"Stand up John."

With no other choice, he did so, his shorts bulging with his eager package. He saw Carole look down hungrily.

"Ummm, such a nice hard cock. So big, so eager, so ready for some fun. I have something I want you to do, I think you'll like it very much."

She stepped back a pace. John watched, mesmerized as she reached up under her mini skirt. Her fingers hooked through the waistband of her panties, a few tugs, and her jet black bikini style panties dropped down to her feet.

"On your knees John."

John quickly did so, and she purred, "And to give you something to stroke off to" as she said that, she unfastened the buttons and her mini skirt dropped away. She quickly yanked off her tube top, and John let out an audible gasp, HOLY FUCK, naked, right in front of him. He was transfixed by the sight of one of his greatest wishes come true. His eyes traveled up and down, then she smiled, turned to let him drink in the sight of her naked ass. John's eyes were darting back and forth, doing his best to take in every view and imprint it on his mind. She turned back to face him with a smile, oh fuck, her pussy was a few feet from his face. The neatly trimmed bush of russet pubic hair, he could see the crimson seam of her pussy through the well-trimmed bush, god, that was crazy hot.

"Now, stroke that big beauty, and splatter my panties, stroke out the pent-up load!"

John started to slowly stroke his cock, staring at that sexy sight, god, it was so hot. He knew he wasn't going to last long, he could see her pussy lips slickening up.

"Oh yeah, John, stroke that big cock, spunk all over my panties!"

Watching him handle his cock made Carole heat up faster, she decided to join him in masturbational joy. Carole reached down, she started to run her fingers all over her glistening wet opening, letting out a low moan of pleasure as she flicked her fingertip against her clit, her eyes fixed on John's cock stroking.

John watched with amazement as Carole started to masturbate with him, holy fuck, he stared as her fingers settled on her stiff clit, and she started to polish the straining bud, swirling her fingers around and around. She poised two fingers of her other hand against her glistening wet opening, driving them in, her fingers making a wet squelching as she started to pump faster, fucking herself and fingering her clit wildly.

Carole gasped, "Oh fuck feels so good, are you ready to cum John?"

John's hand was racing up and down his throbbing shaft, he could feel the imminent explosion, and he grunted, "Fuck yeah!"

"Then do it, big man, cum for me, dump your load all over my panties, every drop, oh fuck, cumming, cumming, CREAM MY PANTIES!"

Her voice rose up to a shout, her body was shaking, legs trembling, and he felt the rush, then his cum exploded. He aimed carefully, and watched as hot white trails of spunk started to pattern the crotch of her black panties, her cries of orgasmic satisfaction drove him on, and he was not done until he had fired 8 hot shots all over her panties. He milked out the last few drops, then slumped back, gasping, he'd never had such an explosive cum.

Carole had been looking down, watching the cum arcing out of his strong, young cock, his balls pumping out a full load. When he had deposited every drop, she reached down, pulled up her panties, and pulled them tight against her pussy. She smiled as she felt the warm cum against her pussy.

"Ummm that feels so nice, your hot sexy cum against my body. I'm gonna leave that in place for a while, I love the heat of your load all over my tight little pussy lips."

When he left, he got a larger payment than usual, and he went home with a smile. He hoped he might be able to do that again. Even if he didn't, and it was a one-time thing, the masturbational fodder he'd mentally stored would be good for a lot of stroke sessions.

Carole was going to do that, and much more. She had plans for his young, eager cock. Her husband was fine with a once-a-week, totally dark 2-minute bump and snore. If he can't get it up for me then that pathetic excuse, John had what she needed. She felt his load nestled against her pussy lips, and she smiled. Soon enough, she would have his cum all over her body, and then deep inside her.

John answered the phone, and Carole's voice purred at him, "John, the lawn is ready, and so am I. Come and cut the grass, then you can take care of what I need."

It had been 10 days since his cock stroking visit, and he could feel his cock stiffening up quickly, hot damn, with that invitational, hell and wild horses wouldn't have held him back. He would be glad to give her everything she wanted.

Carole was again wearing that tiny bikini, she'd had her pussy waxed bare and smooth. She was eager to see John's reaction when he saw her nakedly bald right between her thighs. The way her panties and jeans had pressed so tight against her seam right after she'd had it done, nothing between her needy pink hole and her clothes, was an exercise in eroticism. As soon as she had gotten home, she'd masturbated wildly to relieve the burning need that the shifting of her clothes against her had created. Her 8-inch vibrator had plunged and vibrated her to 3 orgasms before she finally felt calmed down enough. Ummm, oh yes, the fabric of her bikini bottoms was pulled tight against her, she was more than ready for what she had planned for John.

John was over very soon, mower in tow. Carole stepped out onto the patio, and greeted him with a warm, inviting smile.

"John, thank you for coming over so quickly. I'm just going to do a little gardening. When you are done, just come right in, and I'll show you what else needs to be done."

He saw her look right down at his bulge, lick her lips, then she smiled. John quickly started up the mower as she stepped back, and watched as she went over to her garden, again making slow, purposeful moves, making sure that his eyes would get all the fattening up they needed. Carole wanted him as hard and ready as he could be.

John did exactly that, giving the grass cutting the minimum attention it needed to make sure he didn't miss anything. Most of his attention was focused on Carole Millburn's awesomely hot body. Again, he got a cock-stiffening show.

Carole went back inside just before he was done, and it took only a few minutes before he was heading inside.

"Mrs. Millburn, I'm done," he called out.

"I'll be right there John. And please, call me Carole.''

When she appeared in the doorway, she was as totally naked as she had been the other day. HOLY FUCK, her pussy was waxed, he could see the bare smooth flesh of her pubes, god damn that was the sexiest sight he'd ever seen as she walked slowly over towards him. He saw her smile as she knew she had him.

"No panties today John, this time I want something more direct. Follow me, John."

He happily did so, his eyes locked on the gorgeous swell of her ass cheeks, moving in such a fluid, harmonious rhythm. She led him into the bedroom and turned to face him.

"This time I'm going to lay back and spread my legs. I want you between my legs, stroking that big cock then I want your spunk splattered all over my bare pussy. I want a flood of hot cum between my thighs."

Carole lay back, a welcoming smile on her face as she spread her thighs wide. John quickly stripped, his cock was aching as he knelt between her thighs. Carole smiled as she pulled her knees up against her chest, her crimson folds spread openly, wantonly displaying her pussy, glistening with juices.

"There you go John, that's your target, hit my bull's eye."

John grabbed his prick, pumping gently as he warmed up. He saw her lust-filled grin, and he watched as her hand went down, and she started to play with herself.

"Ummm, it feels so good to be hairless, so smooth, so erotic. Oh yeah, baby, stroke that big cock while I play with my horny pussy."

John started to pump a bit faster, the coos and moans of pleasure rose up as Carole started to gently pump at her pussy. John could hear juicy squelches as two fingers of Carole's hand plunged into the wet heat. She bought her other hand down, and let her fingers strum her clit, Ummm, her moans increased, bringing his balls up to a full and ready state.

Carole pulled her fingers out, gently parting her pussy lips, and grunted, "Right there John, let me have it, splatter me!"

John felt his balls hit the boiling point, erupting, the spunk streaking up his shaft, he grunted, his cock jerking in his grip, and he began to spurt thick, hot ribbons, he aimed, and he watched his first two spurts gush straight into her open pussy entrance.

Carole moaned, and let out squeals as she felt her pussy rippling madly, sucking in the two hot blasts eagerly, his third hot blast plastered right against her throbbing clit, sending her tumbling into orgasm to the feel of more hot shots painting her bald pussy, making her orgasm go on in waves, good, it felt like her head was going to blow off as she writhed in delicious spasms beneath the rush of his deluge.

John was breathless, her cries of orgasm as he hit the mark made his balls pump crazily, he drenched Carole's delectable pussy with 8 full blasts of cum and he watched as her hands rubbed through the thick trails, a smile of contentment on her face.

"Ummm, that was so nice, feels so good" Carole purred.

On his way back home, his wallet filled with a goodly amount, John was enjoying the build-up. From spunking her panties to cumming all over her bare waxed pussy, she was taking him up step by step. He trembled as he eagerly imagined the next steps.

Carole was also looking forward to it, a horny 17 year old with a cock that drenched her body in whatever way she wanted, oh he was definitely the answer to her needs, as she thought about where his hard eager cock would go next.

breastgirl34c
02-22-2019, 04:23 AM
Mmmm, thanks for the story! Loved it!

groomleader
06-16-2019, 09:37 AM
Part 02

Three days later, John answered the phone and heard what he was hoping for.

"Hello, John," Carole's voice purred at him. "Come over here, no need to mow the lawn, I need your special servicing."

John quickly made her way next door, and at the patio doors, he was greeted by the sight of Carole's nudity, she was smiling invitingly, beckoning him in. She turned towards the bedroom, the view of her shapely rump moving in such a harmonious rhythm, had his rapidly growing cock following eagerly.

She quickly stripped him, his majestic cock rose up, and she felt the tingling between her thighs. As much as she wanted him to ram her pussy, she was enjoying the build-up, taking him up, step by step. She lay back and told him what she had in mind.

"This time I want you to cum all over my tits! Not just that, wrap my tits around your cock, and I want you to tit-fuck me, and blow your load. I want to feel your cock surging and pulsing between my tits as you mark my body with a hot, juicy load."

John eagerly took the position, squatting over her just below the valley of her breasts. He felt her hands around his cock, giving him a stroke, smiling as she felt the rock hardness of his cock.

Carole purred, "Lube is next to us on the bedside table, get my tits all ready for titty fucking."

John took the tube, flipped open the top, then spread a generous helping up and down in the cleavage between her tits, then spread it on the sides up to the top of her mounds. Carole's generous dairies were perfect for tit fucking, she had to be at least a 36D.

Carole pushed her tits tightly together, then he slid my cock in. After a few pumps, John settled his cock as deep in Carole's cleavage as he could.

Carole took her hands away and purred, "Now, grab my tits and fuck them!"

John did so as he grabbed her tits and pushed her mounds tightly together, perfect. His cock was now wrapped up by her luscious melons, and holding her tits tightly around his cock, he started to tit fuck her in earnest.

Carole moaned deep in her throat, she loved having her tits manhandled, and the way her breasts were squashed tight around John's cock was perfect.

"Oh yeah, I love it, getting my big tits fucked, let me know when you're ready to blow," Carole cooed.

John could see her face, full of excitement, as she watched him between her tits. His cock head was starting to appear just above the top of her tits.

John could feel the build-up, and he grunted, "Oh yeah, getting set baby, gonna cum!''

Carole lifted her head so she was looking right at his cock, opening her mouth. He saw the pink hole of her mouth, framed by her crimson lips, awaiting his load. He grunted, growled, and thrust forward, a hot blast of cum flew into her mouth, a second one quickly followed, a third one arced up, painting a line down her face from forehead to chin. Watching her face get plastered drove John on, his cock gushed out more thick ropes, over her neck, just above the valley of her breasts, and with her urging him on, he pulled his cock up and stroked out the last two full streams all over her stiff nipples, milking out the last squirts and dribbles all over her tit flesh.

"John lay back, I want you to take care of my need to cum."

He quickly did so and gazed up in awe as she squatted over his face. Hot damn, he could see that neatly trimmed bush of russet pubic hair, the straddle of her legs, oh yeah, could see the crimson seam of her pussy right in the middle of her bush.

Just before he could go any further, they both heard the front door opening. Carole's head snapped up, her eyes widened, and John felt a chill on the back of his neck, as he heard the unmistakable sound of her husband's voice calling out, "Hey baby, where are you?"

Carole answered steadily, "I'm in the bedroom Louis."

"Great, stay there, I'll be there in just a sec."

They quickly disentangled themselves, and John grabbed up his clothes, he knew he would be foolish to risk sneaking out with her husband there.

Carole hissed, "In the closet John."

John quickly went in. The closet had sliding mirrored doors, so it could not be opened completely like a conventional set of doors. He slid the door almost completely shut, naked and in the closet, jeez, it was like he was in some crazy soap opera. He saw Carole grab a towel, wiping away the spunk he had so recently deposited on her.

Before she could even step into her panties, the bedroom door opened.

"Oh yeah, looking so hot baby. Looks like you were getting all ready for me, all hot and naked."

"Louis, I hadn't really planned to...I should have a shower...so much to do today."

John saw Louis step into his line of sight, he stripped quickly, his cock swollen, and he pushed her back onto the bed. Louis' secretary had been giving him lots of good looks down her blouse, and she had even flipped up her skirt behind his office door, to let him see that not only was she not wearing panties, her neatly trimmed bush showed that she was a true redhead. He'd felt the surging need, but fooling around with a secretary he could get hit with a sexual harassment suit, he decided to get home and vent his built-up needs on his wife.

Louis quickly swarmed all over Carole, tweaking her nipples, then sucking hard on her tits.

Carole could feel the response, having been warmed up by John, her lust quickly jumped back up. She pulled his mouth against her tits, whispering, "Oh yeah baby, suck my tits, suck them hard!"

Louis growled, "Oh yeah, thinking about your hot body all the way home, imagining you hot and naked, gave me a raging hard-on!"

Carole purred, "Ummm, yes I am, spend your stiff cock in my eager pussy."

John, watching from the closet, felt his cock surge up. Oh fuck, getting a live sex show was amazing, especially watching a body as hot as Carole had, about to get into it.

Carole could feel her lust starting to roar, knowing that John, who had so recently spunked all over her, was watching. She turned her head towards the closet, giving him a lust-filled smile, as Louis sucked at her nipples. She gave a loud moan as she felt two of her husband's fingers slide inside of her, Ummm, that felt so good as she felt the juices flood all over his fingers.

"Oh yeah, so hot and ready, so wet."

Carole watched her husband slide between the spread of her thighs, his fingers came out and he spread the juices all over her cock. Carole was letting out a keening sound, she was so horny, god, she needed to get fucked, NOW.

"Oh yeah lover, I'm so fucking horny, mount me, drive your cock in, and fuck me to a hot creamy explosion!"

John's cock was a raging hard-on, he watched as Louis mounted up, then drove his cock in on a true cunt splitting path, Carole's loud shriek of pleasure sounding, his grunt joining in as he bottomed out.

Carole's face had a wild, feral look, and she gasped, "Oh yeah, fuck my cunt, fuck me hard, I want to feel you squirt every drop!"

John watched it, hearing the loud cry of pleasure from Carole as Louis drove his cock into her. They got into a rhythm quickly, their bodies locked together, writhing and squirming against each other. The action became fast and furious, the sounds of wet juicy squelches, and Carole's cries and moans of pleasure filled the bedroom as they fucked wildly.

Just before Carole exploded, she turned her head towards the closet, and cried out, "Oh fuck lover, yes, cream my cunt, make me cum, nnngghhhh, oh yes, yes, flood MEEEE!"

John saw her looking right at him, as her husband grunted "Oh fuck, yeah, cumming FUCK!" and he blew his nut deep inside her, their mingled sounds of orgasm blending as she could feel her cunt eagerly miking her husband's dick.

They lay sprawled out for a few minutes before Louis suggested a dip in the hot tub. Carole was happy to agree, it would give John the chance to sneak out. She thought of him, his cock probably a raging hard-on, she wanted to suck that load out of his cock. She suggested that he go and take off the hot tub cover and get the jets going. Once he was out of sight on the patio, Carole ran over to the closet.

She opened the closet door and saw John's cock, rock hard. She went to her knees, and sucked him in, wildly bobbing her head back and forth, needing to bring him off quick.

John, being a typical 17-year-old, had gotten the extra stimulus of watching the delectable Carole getting boned, and having her looking at him as she exhorted her husband to flood her, had really primed him up. In just a minute, he grunted as she swallowed him to the balls, and his cock erupted, she swallowed the first two shots, then pulled back and let hot streams spew all over her tongue. Keeping him in until the last spasms had raced through his cock, she pulled back, looking up at him with a big smile as she swallowed her big mouthful.

"Until next time lover."

She went towards the patio doors and gave him a wiggle of her sexy ass as she went outside.

John waited a minute or so, then quickly got dressed, and headed for the door. He peeked out and saw Carole getting rammed again, her husband obviously was primed up, and the water churned around them as they fucked in a lust-fueled frenzy. He filled his eyes with the sight until Carole tumbled into orgasm again, then pulled back and headed for the front of the house. He slipped quietly out the front door, and walked away normally, lest some snoopy neighbor sees him sneaking away, and get suspicious. He walked with the strolling gait of someone who had just paid a social call to a neighbor. His mind was playing back today's hot fun, god, he could hardly wait for his next visit.

Bridgit Astar
06-16-2019, 10:49 PM
You have confirmed it. You are simply the best writer on this site.

groomleader
06-17-2019, 02:41 PM
You have confirmed it. You are simply the best writer on this site.

Thank you Bridget, I appreciate your compliments. I like to know that my stories are being enjoyed, it keeps me on to write more.

groomleader
08-08-2019, 11:46 AM
Part 03

Two days later, John got the call he was waiting for.

"Hello John," Carole's voice purred at him from the receiver. "Bring your hot sexy body over here, I need more servicing."

Carole hung up, and smiled, it was time for another step up the ladder of sexual delight. She quickly stripped naked, set out what she wanted for this time, and waited, her body was trembling. When she heard his knock at the door, she hurried to answer it.

When Carole opened the door, she grinned as she saw John's cock tenting out his shorts, oh yes, he was so ready.

"Ummmm, so nice and hard, follow me John, I have something a little bit different today."

He quickly followed her awesome naked ass, and in the bedroom, she stripped him, feeling the needy surge as his cock rose up. She led him into the bathroom, and turned to face him.

"Today, I want something a little different. I want you to use this on me."

She reached down behind her, and brought out a solid wooden yardstick. She handed it to him, enjoying his eyes agog as his mind put 2 and 2 together.

"I want you to spank me John. I like a good spanking, once my ass is all nice and red, I want you to jerk off, and spray your load all over my well tanned cheeks."

Ever since she had been spanked by a former boyfriend when she was 16, she loved the feel of her ass getting a good tanning, making her cheeks glow red, it made her fuck-hole as hot as a volcano. Her husband liked to spank her when they were first married, but for him, the novelty soon wore off.

She turned to the bathroom cabinet, bending forward over it, looking at herself in the mirror. She cocked her ass up to him, and urged him on.

"There you go John, mark my cheeks, paddle my ass!"

John was at a bit of a loss, how much force should he apply? He decided the best thing to do was go for it, and let her tell him if she wanted it harder, lighter. He stepped to the side a bit, saw Carole's excited eyes watching in the mirror. He pulled his arm back, and brought it forward in an arc, aiming right for the whiteness of her ass.

WHACK!

The sound seemed so loud in the bathroom, Carole's loud yelp sounded, then she grunted, "Ummmm, perfect, just the right amount of force, do it again John."

WHACK...."Oh yes, perfect, so good."

WHACK..."Yes, yes, paddle my ass!"

WHACK..."Unnnggghhh, tan my ass, tan me good baby!"

WHACK..."More, oh yes more!"

John delivered a total of 10 whacks, the creamy whiteness of her ass cheeks was suffused with a bright crimson glow, the way she babbled and urged him on had his cock as hard as a steel bar.

Her eyes were bright with lust as she grunted, "Now, take your big cock and stroke it, shoot your load all over my well tanned ass!"

She reached for something on the counter, and brought it between her legs. Placing it against her, John heard the buzz as Carole applied her Lelo Cerise vibrator to her pubic mound, letting out a loud moan as she felt the gentle vibrations tingling her pussy lips.

John grabbed his cock and started to pump it gently, god, he wanted to last more than a minute.

''Cum John, cum all over me, splatter my ass!"

John felt the surge, the spunk streaking up his shaft, grunting, "Oh fuck yeah, YEAH!"

His cock erupted, he watched breathlessly as his cum arced up to splatter down wetly, hosing down the crack of her ass.

Carole felt the hot wet splatter, and she led out a loud cry of orgasm as she came to the feel of his load marking her body, more hot cum landing, until every drop was splattered on her ass.

Carole reached for her smartphone, and purred, "Take some pictures John, I want to see my ass tanned with a good paddling and marked with your cum!"

She reached back, pulling her ass cheeks apart. John aimed in at the hot wet globs of cum right against her asshole, took several shots, then pulled back, and took pictures of her ass cheeks, glowing red and patterned with thick hot trails of his cum.

When she lifted her body back up, she purred, "Ummm that felt so nice. I'll make sure you get copies of all those pictures. I'm gonna save them to my computer, for the sweet memories. Like to join me for a shower?"

In the shower stall, with lots of soap and hand action, John quickly soared back up, and Carole wanted to give him the best blowjob she could. When she had sucked him off the other day, speed had been of the essence, now it was time for the best blowjob she could deliver.

After toweling off, she lead him into the bedroom, and quickly dropped to her knees on the carpet. She fondled his prick, enjoying the solid feel of his big dick eager for her.

"Now, I am going to give you the best blowjob ever. The other day we had to hurry it, now, I'm going to give you the best. Classic subservient cocksucker position, your hard, eager cock demanding satisfaction, oh yeah, it makes me so hot to be on my knees and service a hard, eager cock!"

Carole opened her mouth, taking his cock into her warm, wet orifice. She started her warm up, her lips closed just behind the head, taking the time to swirl her tongue around and around his swollen cock head, coating it with a rush of saliva. His grunt of appreciation told her she was on the right track.

Carole had picked up her Lelo Cerise vibrator when they left the bathroom, and she switched it on, the gentle buzzing being applied to her pussy lips, mmmmm, god that felt so nice. She always got so turned on by sucking cock that she ALWAYS had to masturbate, her tight little fuck hole would be demanding the release of orgasm.

Carole started to slide her mouth down slowly, swallowing his cock as she started to work towards a rhythm. Bobbing her head, she took him in until his balls touched her chin, his 8 inches buried in her mouth, ummm, she loved it when they touched her throat, and she pulled back, and again swallowed him whole, enjoying his grunts of pleasure.

John was getting the best suck job of his life. Carole really knew what she was doing, he looked down at her hair of blonde hair bobbing between his legs. His cock, shiny wet with her spit would appear and disappear as she rode his pole, he could see her big milk jugs just below where her mouth was riding his cock. He could see her right hand down between her thighs, hear the gentle buzz of her vibrator, fuck that was hot. Ummm, the grip, she had tight, true cocksucker lips, her put his hands on her head, letting her call the speed and the depth.

Carole felt his hands on her head, not forcing her mouth down, just touching her head. She adored that kind of contact, and she began sucking in earnest, bobbing her head up and down faster, sucking and slurping lustily all over his 8 inches of hard meat.

She was hooked on sucking cock, ever since she was 15, and the 4 brothers that lived next door got her alone in the rumpus room basement of their house. Jim was 20, Bill and Paul were 18 year old twins, and Kevin was the youngest at 16. They promised that they would not fuck her, if she gave them her mouth. Figuring that was the best option, she was made to kneel naked in the classic subservient style, and she watched as they stripped, and 4 very hard cocks were presented to her mouth.

Despite the forced aspect, she couldn't help but feel excited as Jim got the first go. She learned how to make her mouth glide, how to tighten her lips around the shaft, how much suction to apply, to slobber all over that big cock, and Jim quickly crested, grunting and growling, and 4 hot blasts of cum peppered her mouth.

As she felt her lust climbing, she realized she really liked the forced aspect, being a cock sucking live fuck doll, with no choice but to service the hard cocks with her mouth. The taste of his hot cum was amazing, and Carole dived into the wanton, perverse thrill of being a live suck doll, as she eagerly took in the other 3, one by one, sharpening her skills as she rode their poles. She loved the feeling of their cocks throbbing and pulsing and the gushing release of their throbbing cocks, of their loads of hot juicy spunk spewing all over her tongue, and filling her mouth.

In the here and now, on her knees, sucking John's cock, she liked to imagine she was being forced, it made her so hot. Carole was deep throating John on every intake, her Lelo vibrator held tight against her pussy lips, nudging at her clit, she could feel her orgasm building. She brought her left hand up, cupping his balls, urging his spunk to explode.

John could feel the build up, her was coming up to his explosion, and he saw her body start to shake, muffled squeals around his prick, her mouth tightening down in orgasm. His balls heaved, and he let go in her mouth, splashing her mouth with a thick rush of cum, feeling her mouth sucking hard, hungry for every drop.

Just afterwards, when they were relaxing in the post orgasm afterglow, her husband called up, said he was on his way home. Knowing that he was only about 20 minutes away at work, John decided he'd better clear out.

At the door, Carole grabbed his head, and her tongue was in his mouth, making his dick tingle. When she broke the kiss, her eyes had that hungry look. Her hand reached down and groped his cock, bringing him up to a hard, eager pole.

"Next time, I want your cock where it belongs, deep in my hungry snatch. Until then, no stroking out a load lover, my cunt is a very hungry animal, and she'll want every drop you'll have stored up. Think about your load flooding me, painting my cervix and being sucked into my womb."

comsmith22
06-19-2020, 12:56 PM
Hot... Very Hot... Waiting For The Next Chapter in Johns Training... And Carole's Teasing... Thanks "Groom"... Keep 'em cuming

groomleader
09-10-2021, 08:37 AM
Part 04

" Oh yeah, lover man, fuck me, lover!"

Carole squealed as her husband's swollen cock drove in with a hungry, lust-driven charge. Oh yeah, she brought her knees up around his waist, and let him go. She didn't know what had primed his pump, but lately, he'd been coming home, horny and ready to fuck. That was fine with her, and she felt the thump of his cock against her cervix, letting out a low growl as he was balls deep inside her.

Louis had good reason to be primed. His secretary, Doreen Maxwell had kept up the teasing, in fact, she'd gotten bolder. Today she'd stripped naked and waltzed into his office 5 minutes after the end of the workday. Louis was spellbound, god, that neatly trimmed red bush had driven his cock up to a raging hard-on.

Doreen purred, "Now that the workday is over, how about some playtime? Like to play with my body, my tight little pussy is all wet and ready to play!"

With a supreme effort of will, Louis shook his head, and Doreen smiled as she replied, "Still holding out Louis? I can wait, sooner or later, you'll break down, and my tight little cunt will welcome you in with the best fuck you've ever had!"

She giggled as he squeezed past her, his eyes drinking in all her charms, to use for fantasy fodder, and headed for home to vent his built-up lust on Carole.

As Louis and Carole were bonded in a hot, driving fuck, each was thinking of others. Carole's mind was on John, his strong young cock, his balls swelling with the next load. She virtually drooled as she imagined the feel of his cock testing the depths of her dripping cunt, his swollen balls ready to explode a potent load deep inside her.

Louis was picturing the delectable Doreen, imaging her naked on the carpet in his office, thighs spread wide for him, god, the idea of plunging between her red muff, and impaling her on his prick, made his cock throb. Carole's grunts and growls of pleasure, the way she was humping her body up to meet his thrusts, he could feel his balls churning, getting ready to blow.

Carole was just on the verge, when she heard Louis growl, "Oh yeah, cumming, fuck FUCK!" She felt the wet rush of hot cum blooming against her cervix, she imagined John's load, eager for him to do the same, his potent load splashing all over the inside of her eager cunt, and she went roaring over, squealing and crying out as her orgasm burst full force inside her.

Carole waited 2 days until Louis was on a day trip for business, and he wouldn't be back until tomorrow night. She wanted John's strong young balls to be ready to flood her. She knew just the place for his nuts, smacking against her ass as he buried his prick. John got the call, and he was more than primed.

"Hello John," Carole purred. "I'm going to be all alone tonight, my husband is going to be out of town. I want you to come over and spend the night with me. My tight little pussy is so horny, I'm forcing myself not to rub out a quick one, I want to vent all the charged-up lust on you! I'll call you back when hubby is on his way!"

John was more than ready, he had a raging hard-on, and like Carole, he was not going to relieve the pressure, he wanted his next load to be revved up and jetting into Carole's silky pink hole.

At 8 PM, Carole called back and whispered, "The door is unlocked, I'm all wet and ready for you, come and get me. I'll be in the master bedroom, nude with my legs spread, my wet pink hole is waiting for your mouth and your hard dick. See you soon!"

John wasted no time getting his ass over there. When he opened the door, he heard the sexy siren call of Carole's voice, "Come and get me, lover, I'm so hot and juicy, all for you!"

Carole was ready for him, it was time for him to get everything that they had built up to.

He quickly entered the bedroom, oh yeah there she was. A couple of candles cast a mellow glow, and her big full lips just made for cock sucking, gave him a lust-filled smile. Her grapefruit-sized mounds were rising and falling quickly due to her fast breathing. The sexy naked curves of her body, her thighs spread wide for him.

''Get over here John, get naked then lick my tight little pussy. I'm so hot, so wet, make me cum!''

He yanked off his clothes and hurried to do her bidding. She had gotten a Brazilian waxing, just for John's benefit. The bald lips of her pussy were plumped up with the rush of blood to her groin. Her fingers teasingly parted her lips, revealing glistening pinkness inside. As John lowered his face towards them, he was so close he could smell the heady bouquet emanating from within.

"Lick up my juices John, taste my need."

His tongue drove into the wet, seething heat and a copious flow graced his tongue, he gulped it down as his tongue wriggled around inside. Oh yeah, tasting the delectable Mrs. Millburn, he wet two fingers in the running juices and drove them in, enjoying Carole's loud grunt of pleasure. John was entranced by the yielding, slippery feel of her hot vagina as he fingered it.

"Don't forget to lick my clit while you finger fuck me, John!"

She grabbed his head and held it tight as he immediately began flicking her pliantly erect clitoris. It didn't take long before Carole's hips began rocking ardently and he could hear her breathing getting heavier, so he licked faster and fingered her harder.

The more fervently he licked and finger-fucked her, the more ecstatic her response was until she was humping her pussy hard against his mouth, gasping and grunting passionately. Finally, he sensed it was time and switched to the flat of his tongue. He pressed hard against her clit and made quick circular movements while fucking her with his two fingers as fast as he could.

"Oh yes, eat me alive, make me cum!" Carole exhorted.

She was holding his head against her bucking pussy, then her whole body stiffened, her breath catching as she moaned deep in her throat. Her ass lifted clean off the bed, she let out a shriek, her body convulsing once, twice, three times and he could feel her pussy contracting around his fingers.

"Now, I need another orgasm, get your cock in there, and fuck me!"

John quickly crawled up her amazing body, he felt her hand wrap around his dick, positioning him, and with a hard, forward thrust, he felt the heat and the juices around his cock, she brought her legs up around his waist and closed herself around him, pulling his rampant cock into her right to the balls. John groaned in pleasure as she pulled him all the way in, his balls smacking against her ass. The tight embrace of her tunnel gripped him, wrapping around his aching hard cock, she hungrily accepted his entire length, her womanhood clenching around his shaft.

She brought her legs up around his waist, and growled, ''Fuck me, fuck me like a slut, use my cunt as your own personal cum receptor!"

John was happy to do so, and Carole was as hot in bed as John imagined she would be. God, the tight feel, she was tight as a virgin, her cunt was slick and oven hot, splashing his dick with the hot oils of her well warned up cunt. Her fuck hole had adjusted quickly to the rhythm of taking his cock deep inside her. The juicy, dripping cunt had made the fucking rhythm so fucking enjoyable, with her legs around his waist, she levered her sexy, curvy hips upward to meet his lustful plunges.

Carole was so hot, the fact that they were full-on fucking in her marriage bed just added more fuel to the fire, her shrieks, grunts, groans and mewls of supplication filled the bedroom, as John's hard cock was power fucking her pink hole, oh yeah, she could feel the beacon of orgasm coming fast.

She could feel the tingles filling her womb, moving upwards, right on the edge, the tingles flooded her cunt, she felt her buttocks tighten up. Her arms and legs drew around John's body and clutched at him tightly. Her body jerked and writhed, being bombarded by waves of orgasmic pleasure, her scream filled the room as she exploded, her hands were clawing at his back, her head shot forward, and her teeth bit around his shoulder, biting down as her cunt started squirting.

Joun gasped in pain and surprise when he felt Carole's mouth on his shoulder, the teeth sinking into his flesh. Like he was being marked as her own personal sex servent. As the pain of the bite registered, it sent bolts of pleasure ripping through his body, and with loud grunts and growls his cock went off, thick ribbons of cum were shooting out into the welcoming fuckhole of Carole Millburn. Their bodies were writhing together wildly, bonded in searing, implacable lust.

Carole kept him on top of her, not willing to let him go until she was sure he had deposited every drop. She released him and he rolled on his side, his shoulder throbbing from the bite, damn, she bit down hard. John wondered if she did to her husband.

Carole got up, cooed, "Stay right there John," and she headed out. First stop, the bathroom, where she douched, John's load was huge, and she didn't want it pouring out of her and staining the bed. She swathed a towel between her legs and went into the kitchen, she got an ice bag, filled it with cubes, and went back towards the bedroom. She had just been so overcome with lust that she vented all her needs. When she got really wound up, she was a biter and a scratcher.

In the bedroom, she applied the ice, saying, "Hold the bag here. John, I was just so wound up, I'm a biter and a scratcher when I'm that lust-driven. I like to make a personal mark on the body of my lover."

John sighed with relief as the cooling bulk of the ice bag settled onto his bite mark, and they lay quietly together in the gathering darkness.

Carole said, "Ah, so nice to lay together in the dark with you. There will be a few more things for you to enjoy, soon."