PDA

View Full Version : Master in Training

Gunner77
03-22-2019, 10:40 PM
My first attempt at Dom/Sub

Introduction:

When I found her, she was just 19. It was by total accident, as she was the daughter of a friend from work. It was my weekend with my kids, but I had a date and was in a pinch. My friend George suggested his daughter Stephanie, could watch them. I wasn’t have much luck with women as of late. Maybe I needed to lower my standards. Needless to say, again it was another failed date. I came home, the kids were in bed. The dishes in the kitchen that I had left from breakfast, were cleaned and put away. The living room was cleaned and vacuumed. Stephanie was sitting on the couch watching TV. She immediately got up and asked why I was home so early? “Long story Stephanie.” I chided.

Stephanie, tells me all about the kids. What they did. So on, and so forth, but I was not really listening. My mind was how this girl accomplished so much. In the 2 hours I was gone, she cleaned the kitchen and living room, fed the kids played with the kids and put them to bed. I moved to my recliner and sit down. Stephanie went to the fridge and grabbed a beer, opened it and brought it to me. Stephanis smiled and I looked like a could use it. I thanked her. That is when it got weird. She sat on the floor next to my legs. She leans her head into my knee and said "I don't want to go home right now, can I stay here for a little bit longer?"

I thought to myself, sweetie you can stay as long as you like.

Stephanie? “I said with an iquisitive tone.”

“Yes Sir!” She responded as she turned her head upward looked me square in the eyes, much like a dog when it’s curious about a sound it heard.

Taken back by being called sir, I take a moment before responding. I see her fragile expression as she looked up at me as if she were seeking approval. I pat her on her head and tell her how happy I am, for all she has done.

Stephanie responds as she looked at me, “your welcome sir. You are pleased? Yes?”

“Yes I am. Very pleased. “I am just confused as to why?” I ask.

Stephanie looked at me equally confused as to why I would wonder. She said “Mr. Evans, I enjoying serving and you have been nothing but nice to me. It makes me feel needed and secure. It only makes sense that I show you my appreciation. Does that make you uncomfortable?” She asked as a concerned look covered her face.

“Stephanie, I truly appreciate everything you have done.” For the first time I see the beauty in her submissive face. I see that she is a sexy young thing and deep inside I am aroused. With that I add, “you are so beautiful... ummmm I stutter. I should not have said that. For Christ's sake your George's daughter.”

“Awe, how sweet of you sir. Don't worry about George. He is not my real dad anyway.” Stephanie responds. Distracting me and looking to change the subject, she began to remove my loafers...

I allow her to remove my loafers.... laying back in the chair, I relax and just getting into the moment. The Beatles “Let itBe” ran through my head. She removed my socks. Running her fingers between my toes. She looked at me and said, “sir, just relax, I will erase all your stress" Now she was kneeling between my legs as she rubbed my feet. I become more aroused as she moved her hands up past my Achilles up my calves. She placed her chin on my knees as she looked up at me. Seeking my approval, she asked “sir, do you like?” I pat her head, slightly moan, and say “sweetie, it feels real good.” Beginning to understand, that Stephanie is a natural sub. Not ever playing the master before, I prepared myself for the role. Although for Stephanie it is no role, it is a way of life. Looking at her gorgeous body, I thought to myself, I could get into this.

“Stephanie my legs.”

Yes sir! I am so sorry sir. She quickly responds. She swiftly began rubbing my legs.

“No! Stephanie, not with my slacks on.” I banter, as I stood up.

Sorry sir, she responded . She unzipped,unbuckled and removed my pants. Leaving only my boxer briefs on. She was being extremely careful as to not touch my growing penis. Engorged and restrained by the cotton fabric, my averaged sized penis looked much larger than it actually was.

“Oh my!” Stephanie exclaimed, as my manhood was only 18 inches away from her face. She quickly turned her attention to my legs as I stepped out of my slacks. “I am sorry sir,” she apologized. “I meant nothing, it's just... so big.” She turned away and focused on my calves. “Sir, would you like to lie on the couch?”

“Actually Stephanie, I would feel much better in the bedroom. That way if the kids get up, there is a lot less explaining to do.” Stephanie replied with a straightforward, yes sir!” As we move toward the bedroom, Stephanie a full step behind me, "sir may I be blunt?"

“Of course Stephanie.” I quickly respond.

“Sir, I love being told what to do. It works out much better, because I know straight away that I am doing as you please. The whole time I was cleaning your house, I was worried that you would not approve. With that said, sir please command when you want me to do something or change what I am doing. I will do anything to please you. I only ask that if I say Kansas, that you stop, for I no longer feel safe.”

“Stephanie, that sounds fine to me. Close the door and lock it.”

She smiled sheepishly, but with a resounding voice, she replied. “Yes Sir!” She moved toward the door and did exactly as she is told.

I lie on the bed with my back exposed, wearing only my underwear. “Stephanie, come here. Rub my feet. Knead them, massage them, run your fingers between my toes.”

“Yes sir!” Smiling as she moved towards the bed. She sat Indian style, placing my feet in her lap. She slowly kneaded my feet, first one, then the other. Then she massaged my feet, using her strong fingers. Finally, she ran her fingers between my toes. The feeling was exquisite. It was all that I could do to not squirm when she ran her fingers between my toes. “Stephanie suck my toes!” Without hesitation, or a yes sir, she began sucking my toes. Her tongue played and teased my toes, with her skilled tongue. I could not see her, but I envisioned her mouth playing with my toes like the were tiny little cocks. She sucked each one in her mouth individually, then all of them at once. After a few minutes of her kissing my toes, I told her to rub my calves. I spread my legs so she could sit between my legs. Like a good servant she rubbed my calves. I found myself becoming aroused slightly. “Stephanie, rub the backs of my legs all the way to my butt. First though, remove my underwear.” She tugged on my underwear. I lifted up to help free the boxer briefs. Totally naked, I lie on my belly. My balls free and totally visible between my spread legs. She gave my legs and butt the same treatment. “Stephanie! I am going to roll over.” She stopped her caressing of my butt. When I rolled over my cock sort of leaped upward. Startling her as it pulsed. It was not completely hard, but it was at least 5 inches of its normal 6 1/2 inches. “Stroke it!” I commanded. I was totally aroused by this “master” role I was learning how to play.

“Yes sir!” Her youthful hands began moving up and down the shaft. “Now, take the head in your mouth and lightly suck it.” Right on que, she sucked my hardening cock in her mouth as if it were a Tootsie Pop. Taking just the head, sucking hard, and swirling her tongue all over and around my stiff cock head. I moaned as she tantalized my throbbing cock. She was fascinated by the pre-cum that freely oozed from my cock head. She licked and sucked the juices into her mouth. All the while she stroked me. “Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yesssss! Daddy likes alot. Play with daddy's balls.” She seemed to like me playing the role of daddy. My mind wandered. Was George tapping this sweet piece of ass? She immediately took her free hand and cradled them as her other hand stroked me. Her mouth continued it's incessant pursuit of drawing every drop of my semen into her waiting mouth and wanton belly. I could feel the pre-cum oozing from my cock head now. Freely flowing into her mouth. I could hear Stephanie mutter “ummmmmmmm daddy you taste soooo gooooooddd.”

Stephanie's wet mouth sucked my stiff cockhead and her stroking hand had my loins tingling. That feeling that tightens the asshole slightly and makes a man spread his legs. As I did, it encouraged her. “Ohhhhhhh Yeessss!!!!! Suck it harder. Ohhhhhhh gaaaawwwddd!!! I'm gonna cum. I gonna cum.” Stephanie cradled my balls with one hand. With the other she stroked my shaft. All the while she sucked my cockhead. No swirling or teasing, just straight sucking. Stephanie jerked me off into her mouth. She firmly gripped my balls. I could feel my load building, but her grip was holding my cum back. She increased the speed of her jerking hand as she continued sucking my head. Then just as I thought I could not take any more, she relased my balls and ran her hand down my taint and through the crease of my butt cheeks to my asshole. She teased my tight bung hole. “OHHHHHHH MYYYYYY FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKIIINNNNGG GAAAAAWWWWWDDDDD.” I exploded in her mouth. She continued to stroke and suck. I must have pulsated at least a dozen times inside her mouth. She took every last drop, not even a drbble in the corner of her mouth. She swallowed it all. It felt so damn good. It was I who was about to cry Kansas. I have had my cock sucked many times, even by true pros, never have I had my cock sucked as well as that little slave. My slave. It was so damn intense, I passed out. When I was waking a couple hours later, I thought it had been a dream. It felt so surreal. When I looked down and saw her nestled in my lap, my cock, only mere inches from her mouth, I thought, I am the luckiest man alive. I lay there physically spent, although it was her who had done all the work. I thought to myself, whatever I have to do to keep her happy, I will. Then it occurred to me, she was calling me master, but it is I who felt like the slave. I knew I wanted to fuck her. Lay her on her back and fuck her gorgeous tight pussy. Fuck her doggy style, pulling that nice young ass with its smooth baby soft skin against my loins. Hear our juices slosh and the slapping of my loins against her ass. Finally have her finish me off by riding me as I play with her tits. Her grind against my pelvis, my cock buried deep inside her loins. Oh how I wanted to fuck her, but she had left no semen in my balls, I was spent. I fell back asleep as I carressed her face, gently running my fingers through her hair. Of to Never Neverland.

comsmith22
04-09-2019, 03:46 PM
Great story... I hope Its The Beginning Of A series If Conquests... Looking Forward to Seeing More... Thanks for the Share...