PDA

View Full Version : Loving Nurse Care

groomleader
05-02-2019, 07:57 AM
Being in the hospital for the removal of my tonsils, I was somewhat embarrassed, being 23 years old, it made me feel like a 5 year old. The damn things give me no trouble when I was a kid, then at 23, they swell up like crazy.

My surgery was scheduled for the next morning, so I was checked in the night before. When I was settled in my room, the evening nurse, Carole Thomkins, stopped by to check on me. I told her how it felt to feel like a kid, she giggled and told me not to worry, she'd seen her share of adults with tonsillitis, and it would be simple and relatively pain free.

After the surgery, when I awoke, my throat hurt like hell. Nurse Thomkins brought in some chocolate chip mint ice cream for me, to soothe the burning pain. She smiled at me, stroked my arm, and said not to worry, I'd feel better soon. When nighttime came in, she handed me a sleep aid, my throat still felt raw and burning, and I spiraled down into slumber.

I dreamed a wet dream, that my pussy was being expertly played with, and a pair of breasts were rubbing gently against my face. The dream seemed so real, I woke up, and found it was no dream. Nurse Thomkins was next to the bed, her fingers expertly manipulating me, she had her luscious breasts out, her tits were rubbing gently against my face.

I croaked, "Nurse Thomkins, what are you doing?"

Her voice was warm and soothing as she purred, "I'm helping you to feel better Lisa. Let me bring your off, would you like to kiss my tits while I bring you to orgasm? And call me Carole, since we will know each other far more intimately very soon."

I whispered, "Yes, oh yes, Carole."

Two fingers slid into my creaming pussy, gently finger banging me, ummm, ohhh that felt so good. I reached up and guided her nipples to my mouth. Latching around her left tit, I started to lave at it, sucking and nibbling gently, enjoying her purr of pleasure. I went over to her right nipple, and doted on it, eager to stimulate both of her hard nipples. Umm, the feel of those luscious breasts against my face was like heaven, I was buried in voluptuous sensuality.

Carole cooed, "Do you like my tits baby?"

I whispered, "Yes oh yes."

"How would you like to kiss my pussy?"

"Oh yes Carole, I'd love it."

She went over and locked the door. The room had a small nightlight, and I watched in the dimness as she turned back to me, smiling, and her nurse's uniform was quickly on the floor. She shimmied her hips as her white panties slid down to pool around her ankles, and she left her shoes behind as she stepped out of them. Her white bra quickly joined her uniform, and she was clad in only her white, thigh high stockings and her cap. She looked so sexy, so hot. Her eyes had a glow as she came over, smiled, and climbed up onto my bed. She had something in her hand, that she placed next to me as she squatted over me, her pussy now inches from my face.

She cooed, "I'm all ready for you baby."

I grasped Carol's hips and pulled her down, her pussy looked so sexy, a light fluff of blonde pubic hair, her crimson pink lips slightly spread open, inviting my tongue. The heat and the smell of her lust was so hot, and I felt my lust climb as I started to kiss her slick lips. Her juices started to churn, I heard her purr, then she bent over me in a 69 position. I felt loving licks at my pussy, then something hard nudged against me.

Carol purred, "Let's see if we can help ease your throat pain, by giving you something much more pleasant to concentrate on, like my favorite dildo."

I felt the head of the dildo sliding along my pussy lips, she pushed it in slowly, I got a slow reaming as my very first time with a dildo stretched me open. Ummm, that felt good, Lisa pushed it in, until my pussy walls were stuffed to the limit, stretched around the hard shaft. Oh that felt so good, having only used my fingers to play with myself.

Eager to taste her fully, I let my tongue penetrate her, stuffing it as far up her creamy center as I could get. Her low moan of pleasure let me know I was on the right course, and a gush of juices greeted my tongue.

Carole pulled the dildo back slowly, and then slowly pushed it back in, starting a gentle fucking. Ummm, the pain in my throat seemed to fade away as I eagerly sampled the delicious juices washing over my lips, my body locked in on the sensuous feelings coursing through me. Carole pulled the dildo out, she made me hotter as I could hear her sucking on it to taste my juices, letting out a low moan of pleasure as she licked it clean, then using the juicy wet tip to rim my labial lips, and nudge against my clit. My pussy was getting very hot as the dildo went in again, ummm, I felt the fucking get faster as my pussy lubed up, letting the dildo glide in easily.

Carole purred, "Such a pretty pussy."

Ummm, the feeling was incredible, I felt an orgasm start to skitter around, gaining force, Carole really knew what she was doing, and my brain felt like it was on some kind of sex overload, I kept on lapping wildly at Carole's gushing pussy, then I let out a howl as I felt my orgasm burst forth, crying out into the soupy wetness.

As I shuddered in orgasmic pleasure, my darting tongue hit the mark, as I felt Carole's legs close in around my head, spasms racing through her pussy, she squealed with pleasure, and I saw her cute ass cheeks swaying over me as she followed me to orgasm.

In the peace of afterglow, she cuddled me to her, and her caressing of my body quickly drove me back up to a needy lust.

Carole purred, "Now it's your turn to get a licking, sweetie."

I watched through lust glazed eyes as she kissed her way down my body, my skin tingled with every loving press of her lips. She gently parted my legs, and slid her head in between.

"Ummm, such a pretty pussy, Lisa your pussy is beautiful, oh god, you smell delicious, I can't wait to taste you baby."

I felt her lips kissing along my seam, then soft delicate licks, ummm, I let out a long moan of pleasure, she was making me so hot and wet. She slid a finger inside, stirring it around, pulled it out, sucked it clean and grinned at me.

"Ummmm, you are so hot and so wet, all for me. Just the way I like my lovers."

I felt her fingers gently part my lips, then her agile tongue slid in, wriggling around, wanting to mark every bit of my pussy with her tongue. Oh god, that felt amazing, and I cradled her head to my sizzling pussy, she was giving me the lick job of a lifetime. She knew every spot to lick, driving me higher and higher, perching me on the ledge of orgasm.

She paused for a second, lifted her head to give me a big smile. She swathed a towel underneath me, and cooed, "Now, let's make you cum like a train!"

Poising two fingers, she drove them in, stuffing my pussy, bringing a gasp of pleasure from me. As her fingers twisted around inside me, she waited until her fingers started to make the come hither movement over my G spot, and her mouth plunged down onto my pussy, sucking at me, tongue lashing at my twitching clit.

"Fuck oh fucking god, fuck FUUUUCCCCKKKKK!"

My orgasm was a full body explosion, a ripping spasm shook me to the core, tearing a scream of raw sexual pleasure from my mouth as I tumbled. Looking down, I could see myself squirting, oh my god, I was squirting all over Carole's face, she had a look of bliss as I plastered her cute face. Another spasm rushed in, and another, my body heaved and writhed through 6 wrenching, body shaking spasms, I was lightheaded as Carole finally wound down her stimulation, and I slumped down, gasping like a racehorse.

I was floating in the afterglow, god what a climax. I felt her gently lift my butt up, sliding out the towel, giving me a smile.

"Now you won't have to sleep on a wet spot."

I stared at the towel, it was soaked, my god, I did that. She balled up the towel and tossed it into the laundry bin. She took another towel to wipe her face down, then swathed it between my legs to dry me up. She smiled at me again, and climbed up onto the hospital bed, sliding in next to me, cuddling my body to hers.

She purred, "Being an angel of mercy is something I take very seriously."

I drifted off to sleep fairly easily, Carole's loving attention had really dialed down the pain. When I awoke, it was morning, and Carole looked in on me. She came over, gave me a big smile, and her lips covered mine, coaxing my tongue out to play.

Breaking the kiss, she cooed, "I'm just about to go off duty baby, I'll see you tonight, got some more sexy fun planned for you baby. Until then, I have just enough time before the day shift for this."

Her hand quickly found me, cupping my sex, gently caressing my labial lips. I responded quickly and she smiled as she felt my clit rising up to her. She dipped her fingertips into my heated wetness, then brought her fingertips to my clit, spinning and swirling around me, making my clit rock hard, she had me closing in on orgasm.

She leaned in, cooing to me, "Cum baby...cum real hard...cum for me...cum all over my fingers..."

That did it, and I let out muffled cries of pleasure as my body started to shake and quiver, watching Carole's face glowing with pleasure as she watched me sink into orgasm. I watched her pull her dripping wet fingers from my pussy, then slip them into her mouth, licking them clean.

"When I get home, I am going to make myself cum like crazy. I wouldn't be able to get a bit of sleep otherwise. Lisa, think about me masturbating like a lust driven slut, and tonight, we are going to have such a hot night."

With a passion filled swirl of tongues, she left, and I was more than ready for what was to come.

comsmith22
05-02-2019, 09:46 PM
Great Story "Groom"... Really hot and wet... Looking forward to the Next instalment... Thanks for the share...